public void refresh(a);

}
class Thread extends Board{
public void EmptyTitle(OP Anonymous){

String fullTitle = "EmptyTitle";
int postNumber = "19771833";
String image = "1521704452343.jpg";
String date = "07/12/18(Thu)15:18:02";
String comment = ">4 of my friends say today that they'll be going somewhere like a bar/club/wherever and just fuck around
>they don't invite me, but they know that i saw the text messages in the group chat
>wonder if i should even say anything but i want to go out so i ask "where you going?"
>they invite me
>3h later
>one of them texts that he isn't going
>the other 3 dont want to go anywhere now either
>k whatever
>check insta later
>they're fucking livestreaming at a bar
>all 4 of them there
>didn't hear anything about it
>"anons watching, hi anon"
please tell me because im socialy fucking retarded, what's do i do?
do i just stop hanging out with them? this has been the third time and i have absolutely no idea what im doing wrong or how im fucking up
if i stop contact with them, ill be alone
i mean, ive got other friends but they never invite me anywhere either and i have no idea why
where am i fucking up so much
and in general, any tips on making friends/keeping them/etc.?"
;

}
public void comments(){
if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==19771857 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)15:31:20")

">>19771833
They obviously don't enjoy your company, at least not when going out.

If you're not close enough with a group of people they tend to keep you for certain settings they're comfortable with. I remember this bullshit from high school."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==19771859 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)15:32:08")

">>19771833
>please tell me because im socialy fucking retarded, what's do i do? do i just stop hanging out with them?
Yes, I'd say so. Sounds like you're not really 'hanging out with them' anyway. It's clear that they don't want you around, so maintain your dignity and distance yourself from them.
>this has been the third time and i have absolutely no idea what im doing wrong or how im fucking up
Would need some more context as to what you're like as a person and how you act around people to answer this.
>and in general, any tips on making friends/keeping them/etc.?
Just try to be as down to earth and chilled out as possible around people. Don't try too hard to be overly nice, or funny. Don't treat real life conversations the same as conversations you may have on the internet. Ultimately, there are going to be people that like you and people that don't, no matter what you do. There are things you can do to maximise the amount of people that like you though."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==19771880 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)15:43:16")

">>19771857
This doesn't mean that they're not your friends it just means that they're not ready to deal with the awkwardness of introducing another person to their jargon and inside jokes or whatever. Awkwardness is worse than death for some people.

But perhaps you're already familiar with these people and you're usually invited? In that case... I don't know? Fuck 'em."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==19771928 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)15:59:17")

">>19771857
how do i change that?
or should i even change it?
>>19771859
>so maintain your dignity and distance yourself from them.
if they ask me out one day what do i tell them?
>Would need some more context as to what you're like as a person and how you act around people to answer this.
i dont know man, i dont know what kind of person i am
im not very much respected, i'm not very agressive nor very dominant (although i could be, short but i've been training boxing and sort of ottermode, my friends are all skinnier/less muscular than i am other than one of those 4) but others i see have respect without being very agressive
>There are things you can do to maximise the amount of people that like you though.
what? also, should i even do them?
>>19771880
>But perhaps you're already familiar with these people and you're usually invited? In that case... I don't know? Fuck 'em.
this"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==19771956 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)16:09:04")

">>19771928
>if they ask me out one day what do i tell them?
If they ask you out and you really do want to be friends with these people then by all means go and make an effort. I'm just saying don't beg them to invite you to things they're doing and put up with them giving you shit.
>im not very much respected
Are you in high school? Teenagers can be cruel and treat you like dirt for no real reason. If you're older than that though, the people you're hanging around with should be a little more mature and at least treat you with respect if you're a decent guy. If they don't, you've either got to assess whether the people you hang around with and associate with are, themselves, decent and mature people, or if there's anything you're doing that warrants treating you with no respect."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==19772010 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)16:25:42")

">>19771956
>>19771956
>Are you in high school?
yes
but why do they treat me like dirt for no reason but not others?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==19772049 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)16:39:44")

">>19772010
You never know with high schoolers. Could be because you're not popular enough on social media or anything as trivial as that. Try not to let it affect your self-esteem too much"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==19772209 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)17:36:51")

">>19771928
>if they ask me out one day what do i tell them?
You tell them to fuck off.
Stop "hanging out" with these cunts man.
It's better to be alone than be litterally shat on by some faggots."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==19772247 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)17:52:07")

">>19771833
What good things happen at bars and clubs that you couldn't do on your own at any moment?

I'd rather go to the library, all bullshit set aside.

It'd but excusable if only one person did that to me, but a group doing that is pathetic. They sound like petty, bitter people for trying something like that so don't lose any sleep about it. That's not the type of influence you'd want around family or loved ones, truthfully.

Fuck all that alpha/beta garbage that people promote for purposes of hatred. Be a shepard, not a sheep.

A shepard leads and protects his flock. He makes righteous decisions on their behalf, taking into consideration their needs. He is one with not just nature but the entire world, short of it's inhabitants. He watches they sky for signs of impending doom. Those who are not with him are against him, but for those who are, the relationship is mutual."
;

}
}