public void refresh(a);

}
class Thread extends Board{
public void EmptyTitle(OP Anonymous){

String fullTitle = "EmptyTitle";
int postNumber = "344952";
String image = "1529457015314.jpg";
String date = "06/26/18(Tue)21:22:35";
String comment = "I'm at a career crossroads. I currently work for a well known American brand. I like working here, I like my team, I've been learning a lot more about the analytical side of marketing which helps me create more successful media. Unfortunately, my job may not be secure. No one is saying one way or the other, and the other team I wanted to transfer to (a broader marketing department) hired their buddies instead. I can stay at this job, it looks good on my resume, I wouldn't leave if we weren't sure of my department's future.

On the other hand is a b2b company, basically looking to hire the 1 man Creative Director. My department would be me. Significant pay increase, but the head of marketing, who'd I'd work with closely, doesn't seem to have a real solid grasp on Production. They hired an agency in my local city to re-build their website. I get the sense they may not really understand what they're asking for, and I'm not sure how they would measure my success. I don't know if it's any more secure than staying at my Corporate America job, and it would be me making everything happen. I didn't get the best vibes from the interview, and they're having me back again to meet the CEO. More Money, a chance to basically help create a presence for a b2b company is appealing. Their inexperience with my work makes me nervous. They don't have the worst taste, they hired an agency for work beyond their reach, but I don't think they fully understand what they want. It came off more like a Pet Project Role because of their inexperience.

What should I be considering here? I can ask the CEO anything tomorrow"
;

}
public void comments(){
if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==344960 && dateTime=="06/26/18(Tue)23:08:52")

">>344952
>but the head of marketing, who'd I'd work with closely, doesn't seem to have a real solid grasp on Production
this is kind of the norm

>What should I be considering here?
Your happiness"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==344981 && dateTime=="06/27/18(Wed)06:58:05" && image=="1530059745835.jpg")

">>344952
OP fuck all that happiness shit. This is what you should consider, if you want to be logical about it.
Your age.
>If you're in your 20's, go for it.
This way, you don't lose much if it fails and you can get another job at another company if it does, citing your helping the b2b as some normie charisma dreamchasing.exe bravery move.
If you're in your 30s but don't have a family or don't need a reliable source of income, same, go for it.

>from the beginning, don't take any bullshit.
You're the new head of your department. Grow a pair and act it.
Take the marketing head out for after work drinking and explain it without any bs.
It'll work out.
Think of it like this.
Ten years down the line, if you don't work for the company, and it is successful, you'll regret it.
But if you work for it and it fails, you can always get back up.

>>Life is a game. Time to start playing it."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==345093 && dateTime=="06/28/18(Thu)21:29:07")

">>344981
>>344960
Update. Interviewed. Day 1 I was on the fence. Day 2 I asked questions to really understand their motivations and expectations. Turned out to be a great fit. More pressure on me, but a lot of freedom to figure out what's going to work and what's not without risk of losing my job.

43% Income increase, accepting the official offer tomorrow. Thanks for the help."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==345113 && dateTime=="06/29/18(Fri)00:28:16" && image=="1530122837882.jpg")

">>345093
grats!"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==346123 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)18:11:14")

">>344952
OP firstly, congrats on your new job. I always get happy hearing that one of my fellow anons actually made success for themselves through a passion. The guy who gave you advice was very spot on in what they were saying.

If you are still here and dont mind me asking, what skills did you have that helped get your foot in the door in the industry? Was it purely a matter of what you could do or what dubious art degree you had from a school or program?"
;

}
}