import 4.code.options;
import 4.code.about;

class Header{

public void title(){

String fullTitle = "/m/ - Mecha";
}

public void menu();

public void board();

public void goToBottom();

public void refresh(a);

}
class Thread extends Board{
public void EmptyTitle(OP Anonymous){

String fullTitle = "EmptyTitle";
int postNumber = "16675317";
String image = "0096.jpg";
String date = "07/11/18(Wed)01:49:07";
String comment = "Just finished this, what went wrong? This is the first Gundam show I can say i really disliked, and i watched IBO. It felt almost like they were going for some kind of 0079 or Zeta style ending, but had no idea what made those shows good.";

}
public void comments(){
if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16675341 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)02:01:56")

"I think Unicorn's big problem is that it's unapproachable to newcomers with how much information from previous UC shows it expects the viewer to understand, but it's also largely unrewarding to people who watched previous UC shows as it retreads so many concepts and hammers in ideas already expressed in those shows.
You pretty much have to be in some weird sweet spot for this show to strike a chord, like someone who's done a bunch of wiki research on UC Gundam but Unicorn is acting as the first one they are actually watching."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16675381 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)02:14:22")

">>16675341
Maybe your on to something there, like maybe it's aimed at people who had seen the original stuff, but it'd been a long time and they only vaguely remember it?"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16675489 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)03:02:49")

">>16675341
>>16675381
That's a good way to put it.

Personally I saw it recently after a bunch of other gundam things and quite liked it.

It also has some nice MSV porn in it."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16675517 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)03:09:25")

">>16675317
I’m watching it right now. It has really great animation sure but where I think it has fallen flat is the very fact that it isn’t made by Tomino. I think any work in a franchise that was practically thought of by one guy is always going to have some trouble when brewing new people to work on it. Unicorn seems like it’s just imitating the feel of the previous works without the intent and purpose Tomino gave it and also throwing together characters, dates, and new plot solely for the purpose of riding of its predecessor’s coattails for nostalgia"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16675859 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)04:18:17")

">>16675317
The entire thing is essentially just a big fat case of nostalgia bait."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16676283 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)06:22:58")

"If you were looking for a Gundam entry that stands alone well, Unicorn is definitely not that. From the ground up it was meant to be a sort of resolution to the original conflicts of the UC. You might say CC did this but I’d argue no. You had the two main characters meet their ends but this a world that goes well beyond them. Unicorn maybe didn’t resolve things as well as it probably intended to, but it gave you the tools to make your own assumptions as well as stirring those feelings the axis shock did. I’ll say on the whole though it’s kind of at war with itself... like every Gundam series it tries to balance the fantasy and tale telling with the world building and politics. You have it all: Londo Bell, the Republic of Zeon, multiple powerful civilian groups, political figures, a range of mobile suits from the entire UC history. There’s structure, order, rules. And then you have Banagher bumbling his way from each improbable coincidence to the next. As much as I learned to appreciate Unicorn on a different level with this last rewatch there are things that bug me now which didn’t or slipped by. I think maybe I’ve raised my standards for media/entertainment and have become a little more active in consuming things with a critical frame of mind.";


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16676385 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)07:09:06")

"I liked it because Jegans are really fucking cool. The plot and characters were dumb as shit though.";


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16676394 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)07:14:59")

">>16676283
>You had the two main characters meet their ends but this a world that goes well beyond them.
It really didn't though. Char was so integral to spearheading Zeon, so that this overextended conflict could work, that they literally had to invent a clone of him to have a hope at reigniting the conflict. Without a figurehead the remnants are just an unorganized smattering of disgruntled spacenoids, something that exists even after Unicorn concludes."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16676469 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)07:59:27")

">>16675317
For me it doesn't helped that pretty much no characters has any sort of depth or appeal. Banagher is one of the worst most uninteresting and undriven mc, there's pretty much nothing about him (he doesn't want people to get hurt... in a terrible fashion of recent shows), audrey is just the rando useless princess, full frontal is a literal insipid char clone with nothing of the heart that made the original interesting (the basic idea of FF wasn't too bad but it doesn't survive its inception ideas very far), Riddhe is insufferable and the typical "impulsive idiotic plot driving secondary character, Marida is pretty much the only one who is somehow interesting and appealing and of course she needs to be a former forced prostitute (way to go Japan!).

Doesn't also helped that I disliked pretty much all of the main suits: Unicorn, Sinanju, Banshee, Delta kai, Neo Zeong all seemed bloated mess or uninspired edgy rehash, Kshatriya and Silver Bullet were pretty nice though. The power creep is terrible as well.

Animation is cool but since I couldn't care much about the suits...

Ending is idiotic and feels like it's probably thought to be smart but is just ridiculous, especially since we know of F91 and Victory.

I hate hating Unicorn so much but there's just nothing there for me."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677001 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)12:13:57")

">>16675341

I liked unicorn but i did brows the wiki a lot ^^"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677042 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)12:30:56")

">>16675317
>they were going for some kind of 0079 or Zeta style ending
You are tone deaf"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677078 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)12:43:55")

">>16676469
>Ending is idiotic and feels like it's probably thought to be smart but is just ridiculous, especially since we know of F91 and Victory.
It didn't help that they stretched the last episode out to 2 hours or whatever it was.

If there hadn't been that stupid Newtype ghost scene with Marida, or an ending that had been less of a powerwank fantasy then it might have been salvageable.
The best possible way they could have cleaned up the plot was to have them just outright destroy La+, because even a huge massive cocktease would have been better than the awkwardly presented ending we got."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677088 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)12:47:02")

"Does /m/ just not understand Unicorn or something? It's definitely not a retreading of 0079 or zeta just because newtypes cause a miracle at the end. It's about the resisting or accepting influences that your family leave on you based on your own will. It was also about bringing the world forward using the legal acceptance of newtypes as a stepping stone to inproving the future, much like the original exodus of people from earth was intended to be. Someone show me where this was in earlier UC. You can't.";


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677174 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)13:17:12")

"Man, I'm both hype and worried to be rewatching Unicorn soon (last disc of ZZ, then CCA, then UC). Due to the way they released 1/2 episodes a year over the course of what, 5 years? I don't remember much about it. Even at the time, when a new episode dropped it had been so long since the previous one that my memory of it was iffy. I get that its derivative and kind of pointless though. However iirc it does have some ZZ wanking which I'm very onboard with.";


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677185 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)13:22:12")

">>16677174

> derivative and kind of pointless

That's descriptive of all of UC after 0079 really."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677191 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)13:23:57" && image=="image.jpg")

">>16676469
I loved every suit in unicorn except the rozen zulu , the normal zulu, and the neo zeong, also I never noticed that the sinanju stein wasn't a mono-eye"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677223 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)13:38:58")

">>16677185
Maybe so, but unlike 0079, later series were at least entertaining through and through. 0079 is such a slog that as I've been rewatching UC this year, I had to supplment it with OYW ova's."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677245 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)13:45:03")

"I think it's necessary on a rewatch to first watch Char's Counterattack as a pseudo-prequel. Just because the Axis Shock is a huge component of the Unicorn's abilities so it doesn't look like a complete ass pull episode 5 onwards.";


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677254 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)13:48:45")

">>16675317
It certainly doesn't help that the Unicorn is stronger than colony laser."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677263 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)13:51:34")

">>16677254

> needs the Banshee standing behind it to help tank the initial blast
> needs a pep talk from Marida to help it stop the colony laser at all
> it's stronger on it's own"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677269 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)13:54:20")

">>16677263
>Two mobile suits and a dying clone to make this thing stronger than a laser that once housed millions of humans
Not a bad trade off."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677274 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)13:57:52" && image=="aesthetic nazis.png")

">Dope mobile suits
>Dope animation
>Dope soundtrack
>Great continuity of UC timeline (Not like things like F91; jesus christ)
>AESTHETIC SPACE NAZIS (pic related)
Honestly what's not to like.

10/10 would/have watched on a projector on LSD multiple times and would again

>Also watching episode format instead of OVAs
You fucked up"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677276 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)13:59:21")

">>16677185
are you fucking serious?
how can anyone be this retarded? Why?"
;


if(Chigusa !qfx3qv5Nyg && title=="" && postNumber==16677278 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)13:59:44")

"I can't think of anything in IBO that's better than Unicorn";


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677284 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)14:01:33")

">>16677274
Geara doga superior geara zulu inferior"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677289 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)14:02:29")

">>16677274
Zulus are objectively not as nice as Dogas.
The mask faces look so much like babby pacifiers."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677296 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)14:04:48")

">>16677276

All of them are heavily based upon 0079, and several of them are basically just remakes of 0079. Char's Counterattack dredges up Amuro and Char's rivalry despite 0079 having given it a satisfying conclusion, F91 is Sunrise's attempt to give UC a soft reboot to make Gundam fresh despite Char's Counterattack having closed the door on Amuro and Char, the most popular characters and Victory is just it over again. They all use a lot of the same themes and plot points."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677311 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)14:09:20")

">>16677278
The ending."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677323 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)14:10:41")

">>16677088
>It's definitely not a retreading of 0079 or zeta
That's right. It's retreading 0079, Zeta, ZZ AND CCA.
>It was also about bringing the world forward using the legal acceptance of newtypes as a stepping stone to inproving the future
The attempt to institutionalize newtype favoritism wasn't just harmful to the federation, it put other space colonists in a precarious political position compared to their 'evolved' counterparts.
Ether way the big reveal was just a small drop in Unicorn's bucket of character interaction which were mostly direct parallels to existing UC occurrences. It pretty much assumed newtypes should be the voice of the colonies, even though we know how rare it is to find a newtype who isn't an outlier among other humans."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677337 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)14:13:40")

">>16675317
too much talking and not enough action is what went wrong"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677377 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)14:26:20")

">>16677274
>episode format instead of OVAs
>Bananaroid passing out then next scene he's in is in front of not!Char's office
Got me F91 pacing flashbacks there."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677398 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)14:33:08")

">>16677289
i can't unsee this"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677562 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)15:19:17")

">>16677311
IBO's ending was pretty awful"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677590 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)15:30:37")

">>16677562
A better ending than Unicorn, nevertheless."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677598 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)15:32:05")

"Honestly Unicorn just makes me feel kinda... apathetic? Like it was very flashy and nice looking with good presentation but it just feels kinda empty. It feels like there's a whole lot of unanswered questions coming off of it but we're never gonna get those answers it feels like with the way Narrative is leading. The UC timeline thing of how the fuck it goes Unicorn to F91 is something I feel much more strongly post watching. Elements just feel off is honestly as close as I can get to summarising it.

Maybe it's a case of it being okayish in a vacuum but taken with other UC works it feels a bit out of place."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677602 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)15:32:34")

">>16677274
>Dope mobile suits
90% of them are re-draws of better, older suits but with the gay aesthetic pioneered by 00.

>druggie
Ah, that explains it. You like it because you're brain damaged."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677607 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)15:35:53")

">>16677088
>It's about the resisting or accepting influences that your family leave on you based on your own will.
And it does that by retreading the old concepts while having Banagher and Mineva/Audrey moaning about it the entire time."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677608 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)15:35:58")

">>16677598

> The UC timeline thing of how the fuck it goes Unicorn to F91 is something I feel much more strongly post watching.

I really don't get why people think Unicorn makes it any harder to lead in to F91 than Char's Counterattack always did."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677609 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)15:36:02")

">>16675317
It's mainly just nostalgia bait and MSV porn. There are some pretty incredible action sequences, but those get overshadowed by the lame characters and weak plot."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677624 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)15:41:23")

">>16677598
>Unicorn just feels... apathetic?
Hit the nail right on the head there"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677628 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)15:42:33" && image=="12_20100617150034.jpg")

">>16677608
I don't get it ether. I see both people who like Unicorn and want it to be the finale say this, and also disgruntled fans of late UC express they are afraid late UC has been contested. But I just don't see it. Unicorn doesn't contradict any of the future series and references F91 and even Hathaway's flash with the included MS.

The only real problem is Unicorn's final message leaves less impact when you consider future conflicts in the timeline, but that is going to be a problem no matter what with things like Gundam Narrative and the proposed Unicorn 2."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677637 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)15:45:52")

">>16677608
The uncovering of this lost bit of the charter should be a massive turning point in society that pushes Newtypes to the forefront, but the very idea seems to have entirely vanished from people's minds by the time F91 rolls around"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677648 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)15:48:31")

">>16677608
Because for me, you can mentally fill in the gap yourself which is something people tend to forget. Also Unicorn ends on quite the series of events. Laplace's Box, the Colony Laser Block and generally shows an amped up power level. With CCA it ends with Axis Shock, the disappearance of Char and Amuro and their MS containing psychoframe which is noted throughout the movie as something that is barely understood (at least by the Federation side) so you can sorta see it being forgotten about or it's not really heavily progressed (some older manuals state the F91 has psychoframe which I could see working as it being something that was never advanced and just supplanted by the Bio-Computer AKA I can buy into a level of verisimilitude). Book ends, wipes the slate clean and gets us ready for Late UC.

Unicorn puts things back out on the table. You have the effects of opening the box on society and the EF, Unicorn and Banshee are still around, where Banagher is supposed to fit in all this as pilot of the Unicorn and as the one who opened the box and a true newtype leading the charge. More over it requires greater suspension of disbelief because we now have full psycho-frame technology and understanding of it. They note psychofields and resonance effects. The technology is more understood so it's hard to believe it just being lost. I'm aware this is still an issue with CCA > F91 but it's not quite as bad.

But that's my personal takes on it, everyone's allowed an opinion."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677651 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)15:49:18")

">>16675317
full frontal was the mos retarded thing I ever saw in this franchise, what a stupid idea

it works as mecha porn though, as everyone already said"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677671 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)15:53:04")

"lads, Unicorn is the only UC I still haven't watched, TV or OVA?";


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677701 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)15:57:57")

">>16677671
Just skip it, nothing of value will be lost. If you really have to complete UC watch the OVA, and don't forget to watch Twilight Axis for that extra bit of suffering."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677706 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)15:58:46")

">>16677671
OVA. TV is awkwardly chopped up, episodes end at unnatural points, and they're padded out with long recaps at the start so you're only getting about 15 mins of new content in each episode. You could skip the recaps, of course, but at that point why bother, right?"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677714 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)15:59:21")

">>16677602
>gay aesthetic pioneered by 00
This is a really understated point.

Universal Century used to be the universal standard that set all the tropes and standards that other Alternative Centuries would follow or even directly copy; with Unicorn, we have the UC copy other AC instead: the 00 aesthetics and power levels, the Kira-like protagonist, even the ending itself being reminiscent to that of SEED. In a sense Unicorn marked the creative stagnation of the Universal Century and it's decay in relevancy in bigger Gundamdom."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677716 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)15:59:35")

">>16677637
>The uncovering of this lost bit of the charter should be a massive turning point in society that pushes Newtypes to the forefront
Why would that be the case? It was an an unused proposal. It changes nothing. It's not like they found out someone put white out on the current charter after everyone agreed to give newtypes political affirmative action.
And even if it did, later UC reveals newtypes aren't just some emerging evolutionary step. They continue to be a very rare occurrence. A minority that can hardly speak for the entirety of spacenoids. Very few people would even be able to step up and take advantage of this special treatment."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677728 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)16:02:32")

">>16677706
>>16677701
OVA then, thanks my /m/an"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677740 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)16:05:38")

">>16677716
>It was an an unused proposal
Because the big point was that it was an horrendous scandal that its existence was covered up, which is why the EF went to such great lengths to keep it covered up.
>Very few people would even be able to step up and take advantage of this special treatment.
A seemingly privileged minority is all it takes to cause a lot of social unrest."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677763 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)16:11:15")

">>16677740
Again, it hardly matters because it was an idea that was stamped out before it had any baring on the actual charter. All it shows is intent. But it's unclear who among those writing the charter had that intent, or if it was even an idea most of them agreed with.
Even people who would see it as trying to give special treatment to a privileged minority would just be glad that it didn't make it into the final document.
It makes perfect sense that it had little impact on society. Unicorn even hints at it and the promotional information for Narrative seems to confirm it."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677793 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)16:18:36")

"Unicorn made me actively hate newtypes. Magic gay space people being given the keys to the castle for no fucking reason is a terrible "end" to the UC timeline. La+ was fucking retarded as it violates all human rights in order to prop newtypes up and came straight outta left field. Unicorn ultimately just feels really cheap and whiny especially considering that F91 is a thing, and in F91 you have people in it who barely even know what a newtype is.";


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677838 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)16:25:49" && image=="awoman'sideal.png")

">>16677793
The first time I read the redacted part of the charter, I thought it was referring to ALL spacenoids being given a guaranteed voice. Which makes perfect sense. But it does seem to be specifically referring to would-be newtypes.
Then I think about the one faction that did have institutionalized special treatment for newtypes, the Zanscare empire, and realize this whole thing is probably a bad idea."
;


if(Chigusa !qfx3qv5Nyg && title=="" && postNumber==16677842 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)16:26:21")

">>16677590

In what measurable way is it a better ending?"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677846 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)16:26:49")

">>16677763
>it hardly matters because it was an idea that was stamped out before it had any baring on the actual charter.
Which begs the question of WHY such an effort was made to keep it hidden?"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677859 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)16:30:51")

">>16677846
Actually I just wonder why it wasn't eradicated completely. Why the keepsake?"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16677930 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)16:54:22")

"I'm not a huge fan of the Unicorn Gundam itself. It feels like a weird way to try and clone Evangelion in having a robot that isn't entirely a robot and it has weird mysterious powers and it can go berzerk. This becomes especially clear when Bannana takes it out for the first time, can't pilot for shit, gets knocked out, Unicorn goes berzerk, and he wakes up not remembering it. Makes me have the big ol' thinking emoji";


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16678087 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)17:33:00")

">>16677846
>>16677859
Something something about Vist Foundation having the charter something something it could destroy the Federation something something ."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16678093 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)17:36:24")

">>16675317
>This is the first Gundam show I can say i really disliked
Sounds like you're retarded. Maybe a sociopath. Unicorn is one of the most popular OVAs, if not the most popular OVA, for a reason."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16678094 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)17:36:32")

">>16677930
Same thing here, and then you have the weird looking Kshatriya powering through any opposition as the Angel of the first episode.
And then you have a girl pilot who is a clone who become close to the hero but sacrifices herself near the end when she realizes her own humanity and sense of family but it ultimately helps the hero mentally."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16678097 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)17:38:25")

">>16678093
>for a reason.
Which is? Nicely animated pretty mecha porn?"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16678103 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)17:40:04")

">>16678097
No, because people tend to like it, duh."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16678114 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)17:44:21")

">>16678103
>People like it because people like it
Woah"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16678124 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)17:47:36")

">>16678114
It's popular because people like it. That's the joke. Thanks for coming out here tonight."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16678131 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)17:50:55")

">>16678124
How is that a joke? It's just a self affirming statement."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16678138 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)17:54:01")

">>16675317
What went wrong is it overestimated the Intelligence of its audience."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16678154 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)18:04:45")

">>16678131
It's ok, just smile and agree. Best not to trigger the brainlets"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16678167 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)18:13:29")

">>16677846
Because of Deikun Zeon's coining of the phrase newtype, and the term's appropriation by a political entity that champions dropping space colonies onto Earth in the name of newtype supremacy.

That the Charter has language that coincidentally uses a similar turn of phrase, "new type of space adapted human," results in an awkward situation for the Federation whenever Vist reminds them about it. If word gets out that the space colonies might have been owed some sort of equal seating at the diplomatic round table because the next step in mankind's evolution occurred out there, that's as good as any excuse to revive Zeon as it gets. It'd be the beginning of a never ending one year war.

Fear of newtypes, even as the term is shown to be an ill defined buzzword, and the consequences of that fear (particularly how it actively undermines any hope of reconciliation between Earth and Space because of how easily the average spacenoid gets associated with Zeon retardation) are a core issue that Unicorn deals with. The namesake machine, an anti-newtype mobile suit, is the embodiment of that fear whenever it's not acting as a symbol of newtype potential through Banagher's operation.


tldr: really embarrassing language choices resulting in unintended shitstorms down the line, like all great examples of poorly thought out legalese in human history!"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16678475 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)20:13:55")

">>16677001
I wonder how sad and empty are the lives of the people that make these kind of posts."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16678484 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)20:16:47")

">>16677088
Its one lf the most popular Gundam so you know, "we" as in the sheeple of 4chan have to be contrarian to be unique and different special snow flakes, but don't let me tell you how things actually are because they love to just start flinging shit without actual logical arguments."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16678619 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)21:16:44" && image=="[Coalgirls]_Mobile_Suit_Gundam_Unicorn_06_(1920x1080_Blu-ray_FLAC)_[D1F53FB2].mkv_snapshot_23.49_[2018.07.12_10.40.07].jpg")

"This is what I don't understand. I had assumed that Earth was fucked and nothing could be done about it yet Mineva comes along and says that isn't the case and that if they bothered to fix it, they could. Suddenly the Earth of F91 and Victory makes no sense because if they could make it strong, there is no reason why they wouldn't given the regularity with which spacenoids chimp out and start indiscriminately murdering by the millions. For what reason would the Federation not try to make the Earth as powerful as possible in order to keep the colonies in line?";


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16678652 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)21:26:13")

">>16677274
great soundtrack too
main theme still gives me chills
i like unicorn a lot"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16679008 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)23:25:29")

">>16678619
They wanted to spend the military funds on ball room gatherings and whine instead."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16679024 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)23:30:55")

">>16678619
mineva could just be talking out of her arse"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16679100 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)23:57:29")

">>16677930
Except the unicorn isn't alive or even berserk really, it just has an auto program kill mode upon encountering a newtype that the pilot must supress. It's not really like Eva since the unicorn doesn't act feral(the shots where unicorn is struggling is where banagher is resisting the unicorn mode from activating), nor did the unicorn get beaten up and wrecked before Unicorn mode activated for the first time. Didn't think of Eva once through the 7 episodes"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16679203 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)00:37:04")

">>16677637
I thought Beltorchica's Children and Hathaway's Flash were a split timeline."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16679235 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)00:49:20")

">>16679203
They are but Unicorn including a Gustav Carl makes people think they may be planning to make changes to Hathaway's Flash so that it can fit into animated continuity."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16679253 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)00:56:09")

">>16675317
I rewatched this before new years and I'd say it still holds up. The only UC I'd seen by the time OVA 2 came out was CCA and half of Zeta, though I was generally familiar with the OYW thanks to PS2. The first couple episodes give this series a REALLY solid start. Got me motivated to finish the rest of UC by the time OVA 3 dropped (except Victory, which to this day is too boring for me to get into). I ate up that MSV porn and found the plot compelling all the way up to the last episode... which was crap. And after rewatching the series that last episode STILL leaves a bad taste."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16679307 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)01:18:52")

">>16675341
I watched all of UC and CCA, and the only thing I picked up on was Mineva and how she was completely irrelevant."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16679459 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)02:38:42")

"You guys are approaching this from a history of watching UC Gundam. I watched it without having seen the original series or Zeta and ZZ and thoroughly enjoyed it, even managed to convince a friend to watch it and he thoroughly enjoyed it despite it being his first and only foray into the Gundam franchise.
I'm not sure what this says about the show as a whole."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16679472 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)02:48:23" && image=="maridass.jpg")

">>16675317
>v
fuck this show, ending is shit
the show has no point!!!!! Marida was the only interesting thing, love she was a slut"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16679622 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)04:34:04")

">>16678167
>tldr: really embarrassing language choices resulting in unintended shitstorms down the line
But it had obviously been covered up since UC0001, otherwise this one specific clause from the founding charter of an entire era couldn't possibly have fallen out of the zeitgeist. This wasn't some random bill, this was a huge deal, the beginning of a new calendar era and everything that represents, and the terrorist attack was still being taught in schools nearly a century later. If it was only covered up from Deikun using the phrase, that wouldn't actually work, you can't remove knowledge that's been around for about 40 years already. So did they have the foresight to know someone would use it like that? If that's the case, then the EF specifically acted in order to suppress ideas that would actually justify the Spacenoids (because 'space adapted human' is such a broad phrase. Physical adaptation? Mental adaptation? Social adaptation?) in any resultant political hoo-hah over EF corruption and injustices. The fact Newtypes specifically were found to appear just aggravates it by creating this weird minority of people who are acknowledged by the EF via various military programmes, and so now MUST be represented in the govt. to avoid the EF looking corrupt and fundamentally unconstitutional, which would surely lead to an increase in public awareness of, and public action towards, Newtypes, right?"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16679646 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)04:47:48")

">>16678619
>Federation
>good spending priorities
It's a fact by now they NEVER learn."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16679652 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)04:56:12")

">>16679646
Reminder that the Feddies were so economical that some GM IIs were actually refitted GMs. They were still getting use out of the RGM-79s as late as the Unicorn. That sounds like pretty good spending to me."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16679675 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)05:14:16")

">>16675317
The story is meant to be uneventful.

It was just a Universal Century merchandising commercial. It was to revive Universal Century and to encourage oldies to buy new products."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16679707 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)05:46:06")

">>16675317
The biggest problem of this show is that it adds nothing, and changes absolutely nothing to the overall story of the UC universe. Nothing changed in the end.

Did they introduce a new military faction? No.
Did they revive Zeon, or have a major shift in the power balance of UC factions? No.
Did ANYTHING change in any meaningful way AT ALL? No.

Mecha designs aside, the last episode was a joke. They didn't do anything, and the writers just reset the status quo in the end. It's like they were afraid of doing something unique to UC."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16679709 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)05:47:17")

">>16679675
Considering the crazy amount of suits variants of past shows and the vapidness of the mc and the main story drive, that's easily the best reason for its creation."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16679713 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)05:53:25" && image=="[EG] Char's Counterattack BD(1080p 10bit)[23C71E13].mkv_snapshot_00.39.43_[2018.07.12_02.52.04].jpg")

">>16679652
Going by stuff like 0083 and various manga, the Federation had to spend a shitton on rebuilding the Earthsphere (colonial reconstruction and redeployment) and funding environmental projects (attempts to slow down climate change and damage from war, colony drop, etc). They were never really that gung ho about spending on their own military except for some splurges here and there which turned out disastrously.

They built up a decent military after the war only to have their entire fleet nuked during 0083, and when they spent more money building up the Titans, that turned into more money wasted when the Titans broke away from the Federation to become renegades under the control of Jamitov and then Scirocco. After that the Federation can barely support another buildup again. This is why there's that scene in ZZ where a bunch of Federation bigwigs sitting at a table are happy to let Haman's colony drop happen, they aren't joking when they mean there will be fewer mouths to feed, although they're really too mustache-twirling cartoonishly evil when they say it. When the Feds finally muster enough men, equipment, and supplies to form a fleet to counter Haman's Neo Zeon, the war has already ended and the Feddy fleet arrives in time only to perform mop-up duty.

In CCA the Feds are so desperate and stupid that they fall for Char's trap since they're mesmerized by the dozens of briefcases of Zeon gold to care that they are selling an asteroid to someone who just dropped an asteroid on them last week."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16679726 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)06:01:38")

">>16679713
>we need mo money fo dem programmes
Earthnoids really are UC niggers"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16679746 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)06:24:16")

">>16679707
A lot of side content is like that. Same can be said for 0083, 0080, 08th MS Team..

It really wouldn't be that big a problem if the stupid Laplace box wasn't given quite as much hype as it had both in-universe and in reality. The Zeeks were going to use it as a holy grail to bend the Federation down and give them an ass-slapping of which the likes were never seen. A large part of the Federation's upper echelon were revealed to be corrupt on the level of "Shield is actually Hydra" bullshit going back decades which is discarded, not dealt with, nor referred to elsewhere."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16679778 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)06:46:56")

">>16679746
The worst part is that writers can't seem to give UC stories proper endings. Shit .... would it kill them to give a 2 min epilogue on the characters? What happened to Unicorn and Banshee after the last episode? Nothing in the federation or Zeon could stop them. I don't meansome sentence somewhere in some third party booklet. I mean actual animated on-screen epilogue. I want to see it on screen.

Did the Nahel Argama crew return the federation that betrayed them? Did the Federation try to fire the colony laser again? Did the Nahel Argama become PIRATES or Mercenaries? What is going with the Unicorn units? WTF happened. Were just left with some vague nonsense with pop music playing in the background as the ending.

ITS CALLED STORY TELLING JAPAN."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16679799 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)07:04:44")

">>16679778
>Did the Nahel Argama crew return the federation that betrayed them? Did the Federation try to fire the colony laser again? Did the Nahel Argama become PIRATES or Mercenaries?
What? Why wouldn't they remain a part of Londo Bell? Bright was clearly on their side and presumably the Vist foundation which was persecuting them lost its influence."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16679819 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)07:14:27")

">>16677859
I've always thought that even the Feds didn't know what Laplace's Box/the Charter was until the end of Unicorn. Up till then, only the Vist Foundation's top brass aka Banagher's family knew about what's in the Charter, and they managed to bullshit their way into power by threatening the Feds with this vague thing that could potentially be a huge scandal for the Feds."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16679848 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)07:28:27")

">>16679799
But Londo Bell is part of the Federation, and they were betrayed by their own government. Bright may be a hero, but he doesn't have the influence to protect them. Nahel Argama was ordered to be exterminated 3 separate times. Vist may be severely weakened, but they aren't gone. I think a lot of the crew might have misgivings about serving the Federation again."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16679892 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)08:10:51")

">>16677254
The Unicorn is just a focus point: most of what we see it do at the end is explicitly beyond its paper specs, because it's a machine that's designed to detect and amplify thoughts. That's literally a plot point in CCA too, that a psychoframe responds unpredictably when you get a whole lot of people in one place who all want the same thing.

>>16677793
>>16677838
The part that was edited out of the charter actually has something of a real-world parallel if you look at the governance of Lebanon via confessionalism. Specific key posts are reserved for members of the major religions which would otherwise be at each other's throats and the legislature features mandatory proportional representation. Though it hasn't always worked it USUALLY does: Lebanon is widely considered the most democratic of the Arab nations, and has both the highest HDI and the highest GDP (barring the oil states) in the Arab world. Currently it's one of the few nations in the region that isn't actively tearing itself apart.

Were a segment of humanity to evolve within just a few generations, which is what was thought might happen as people adjusted to life in space, it would make sense to make a special effort to involve them in government to preemptively defuse any potential rifts between them and baseline humanity. Remember that what the Charter called for was to give "priority to involvement": meaning representation in a government that at that point was already intended to represent and serve the interest of all factions, not simply expecting Newtypes to take the wheel."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16679914 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)08:23:30")

">>16679622
It started as a means to keep the space proletariat under the thumb of Earthnoid elites. Nothing too big, but still scandalous if word got out about spacenoids getting dicked over.

But then the One Year War happened and the coincidental commonality of language between "newtype" and "new type" added a lot of unintended weight, and now if word got out about the original text of the charter things start looking like ZEON DID NOTHING WRONG, COLONY DROP THE EARTHNOIDS NOW, even after they fucking did a whole lot of shit wrong, such as dropping space colonies on Earth.

The coverup evolved beyond its intended parameters to become an issue of never letting a lick of the original text getting out lest you'd have the Zeon revival to end all Zeon revivals manifest and screech about how Gihren was right and space belongs to the superior spacenoids from whom the new type of space adapted human emerged.

So yeah, the language was poorly thought out and created an emergent unintended shitstorm. The bombing and coverup was, as far as I ever understood it, meant to just ensure that the people getting shipped out into space were stuck playing the role of space proletariat. At the time, the concern was more about the part of the text that talked about representation. Post-Gihren, the relevant text became "new type of space adapted human.""
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16679924 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)08:32:05")

">>16679914
>It started as a means to keep the space proletariat under the thumb of Earthnoid elites.
>The bombing and coverup was, as far as I ever understood it, meant to just ensure that the people getting shipped out into space were stuck playing the role of space proletariat.
So even with all that, there was a massive cover-up to keep the Spacenoids as a semi-underclass?
Jesus, the ending should have had way more fallout, that should have been an immense turning point in Earth/Side relations, objective proof of injustice, oppression and conspiracy against the inhabitants of the colonies. That's not going to bring about peaceful coexistence, it's going to infuriate all those slum-dwellers we saw throughout Unicorn, and anyone on the other Sides who hasn't been living comfortably. Unicorn is the set-up for another fucking space war. Zeon WERE right, not in their actions but in all of their rhetoric, and ever since Char, the man who fucked Zabis for a living, launched his Neo Neo Zeon it's not exactly difficult to distance themselves from the Zabis and their actions."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16679930 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)08:35:16" && image=="I can't.png")

">>16679924
You're either retarded or a genuine zeek, which I guess are two things that go hand in hand."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16679940 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)08:40:01")

">>16679930
How so?
How the fuck is direct proof of an EF coverup to keep Spacenoids as, in your own fucking words, "the space proletariat," NOT a vindication of all of the Zeon rhetoric about the corrupt EF and their oppression of the Spacenoids?
A century-long conspiracy, beginning with a major terror attack, followed by the suppression of a fragment of the EF's constitution, and the use of military power to keep it covered up. How is that anything else?"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16679941 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)08:40:10" && image=="received_2113154868726021.jpg")

">all this dislike for unicorn
And these are the people who told me ZZ was "good"

Top kek"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16679947 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)08:42:46")

">>16679924
Spacenoids have been dealing with it for nearly a century, they're used to getting bent over.

The ones who aren't are the ones prone to spewing Zeon rhetoric while refusing to be aware of how much Zeon's been tainted by shit like the colony drop.

Now sure Unicorn ended before any fallout either way could happen, but it ended wanting to get the word out that whatever the Charter contained, it shouldn't be used to rationalize bullshit like Operation British.

That Unicorn got an 11th novel volume written, and that that volume is apparently the basis of Gundam NT, would suggest that yes the impact of dumping the Charter out in the public was an underexplored issue among other things (mainly how Phenex became a bit of a plot hole with its abrupt inclusion into Universal Century lore despite not factoring into the events of UC96), but Unicorn itself is primarily concerned with exploring how it is that as late as UC96 there's still Zeon revival movements when you'd think over time there'd be some attempt to improve relations between Earth and space rather than perpetuating conflict."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680026 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)09:20:31" && image=="MuensterHinrichtungTaeufer.jpg")

">>16679940
The article was put it in there as some hippy bullshit, showing how positive and hopeful they were for the future of mankind. The pragmatists saw this and realised that putting something so fucking vague into the charter would lead to massive turmoil. What is a new type of human? How many kinds are there? Who who is and who isn't? You can't guarantee priority representation to an undefined group that might theoretically exist in the future because then everyone will run around saying that they are that and demanding a seat on the Federation council. So they stifled it to keep the peace.
Next Zeon Zum Diakun comes along with his new type theory saying that newtypes do exist and they are the future but again they aren't defined because they cannot be defined. What happens when you have millions of people who perceive themselves to be oppressed finding out that spacenoids can be newtypes and that newtypes are the chosen people? Look up the Munster rebellion for exactly the type of shit that the Federation was trying to keep bottled up because there are a lot of parallels to the Reformation and Calvin's retardation that blew it up.
Then the Zeeks start the One Year War because of their interpretation of the newtype theory and they get half of humanity killed. Not to be content with that Zeeks in their many forms continue to rise up and indiscirminantely kill millions another three times. Unicorn goes out of its way to show you how bitter and resentful the cunts are who go around clinging to Zeon and the Federation fears giving even the illusion of legitimacy to their ideology because if a spark could start a fire that kills billions, you don't fucking risk it.

The point of Unicorn is that after all the heinous shit that has gone down in the name of newtypes, people should be able to look past the literal interpretation which is meaningless because newtypes are still undefined and instead see the original message of hope and optimism behind it."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680030 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)09:22:42")

">>16679941
The whole thing with the Neo Zeong and the magical time-traveling Newtype hallucinations was screwy as fuck in a way that was totally unnecessary. It left a sour taste in my mouth.

But the rest of it made sense to me, though I can see where a lot of viewers would find fault. The whole "maybe we should just move on already" aspect to how people ended up approaching the box (as opposed to an up/down referendum on whether Zeon was justified) wouldn't sit well with some hardcore UC fans in the west the same way Tau don't sit well with a lot of 40Kids, and the subsequent events of late-UC are a tough "fit" unless you treat Unicorn as the divergence point of an AU continuity. The decades between the end of ZZ and the beginning of F91 seemed like far too short a gap to me to begin with even before they started filling it in. I suppose there's room for something between 0096 and 0116 that would explain why the events of the Laplace conflict ended up being so irrelevant in the long term, but without that it kinda feels like the whole thing was swept under the rug and forgotten.

Basically I wanted a tighter plot, less Banagher, and one Puru not to get a tragic ending. But that's not what we got."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680051 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)09:29:21")

">>16680026
"Should it be confirmed". They left the question deliberately open because they expected the Earth Federation to still be a peaceful, liberal democracy by the time that contingency became necessary.

The Conservative faction in the Earth Federation weren't "protecting the peace", they were doing what conservative politics is all about: preserving the "traditional" power structure. In this case it's Earth on top, colonies under foot. Erasing the last chapter of the charter was simply future-proofing, preventing them from having to deal with the possibility that a new space-based faction would eventually arise that they were legally bound to afford representation."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680074 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)09:38:18")

">>16680026
None of that actually changes what I've said, though.
I said it before, 'new space-adapted human race' is as vague as can be, because there are so many ways humans can be said to have adapted. Even just a new social structure can be called an adaptation to space. You're right, the clause is nebulous and just an invitation for trouble, and that's obviously why it was stifled.
But that doesn't change the fact that it was presented in the first place and then suppressed for the express purpose of pre-empting the inclusion of these new humans in the government. The literal interpretation would be to apply it to proper psychic-power Newtypes, but the idea of Spacenoids generally being a distinct people from Earthnoids is well established. Deikun had Contolism, Gihren talked about them as a chosen people, even at Sweetwater Char talked about it as 'us' and 'them', that the people on Earth are a different people to the people in space. The very language of 'Spacenoids' and 'Earthnoids' just illustrates the idea as being common.
So now we have the long, long suppression of a constitutional clause which can very easily be interpreted to promise, "priority," in involving Spacenoids, even just a few of them, in government. The clause was removed for being an obvious source of trouble, of course. But it was there. It was valid, legitimate, constitutional, whatever other word you want to use. It was meant to be there, and actively removing it only makes all of the trouble it invited even worse, because it couples a nebulous promise with a seeming heel-turn betrayal. It can only aggravate the Zeeks, and disillusion the not-very-well-off of the neutral colonies."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680095 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)09:46:23")

">>16679924
>So even with all that, there was a massive cover-up to keep the Spacenoids as a semi-underclass?
The coverup was specifically regarding an unused part of the charter talking about newtypes, not spacenoids as a whole."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680104 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)09:52:01")

">>16680074
The "promise" as you call it was never made official though, so It really doesn't show us anything but an unused idea. Something someone considered, but was decided against."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680109 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)09:53:52")

">>16680074
>It was valid, legitimate, constitutional
You understand that it wasn't right?
It wasn't a hidden part of the actual charter. It was something that did not make it to the actual charter.
I think your problem is you misunderstand what exactly they found."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680111 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)09:54:07")

">>16680051
Confirmed by fucking who? Every spacenoid is going to believe they are a newtype because they want to be and when their application to govern humanity is denied because their status as a newtype is unconfirmed they are going to blame the Earthnoids for oppressing them and continue believing that they are special and deserve everything they want. That's not the kind of thing you put in a charter of government and whoever put it there in the first place was highly irresponsible and should never have been anywhere near a position of authority in the first place.

>>16680074
The fact that it was removed isn't some grand betrayal. Sure it shines the Federation in a bad light but they were never in a good one to begin with. They have always been the lesser evil preferable to widespread war and suffering. Assuming that the people of the Universal Century have common sense and can use the power of hindsight, it's quite easy to guess that only those already radical or inclined to radicalism would be motivated to militant activities by this unveiling. The fact that in F91 and Victory no one really believes in or even cares about new types or Zeon shows that."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680122 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)09:58:12")

"What is there to gain in arguing that the document within laplace's box should have had more impact on society upon being revealed, when late UC pretty much confirms it does nothing? Even the upcoming series intended to continue directly from Unicorn seem to be hinting that the reveal didn't change anything.
Feels like you're just fighting the story itself at this point."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680129 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)10:02:13")

">>16680111
>The fact that in F91 and Victory no one really believes in or even cares about new types
Zanscare has a newtype as their figurehead and judging by how they staffed Angel's Halo, they had some way of accurately identifying newtypes too.
Of cours Zanscare are crazy assholes so this doesn't really do anything to promote the idea of giving newtypes special treatment."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680131 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)10:02:34")

">>16680104
>>16680109
It was meant to be unveiled at the UC ceremony that got bombed. Vist found the big physical copy of the charter, Laplace's Box, in the wreckage of the space station, he didn't make it himself based on a rejected draft. The only reason it wasn't unveiled was because of the aforementioned bombing. The only reason it was never official was because of foul play in the fucking first place.

>>16680111
>The fact that it was removed isn't some grand betrayal.
It's easy to say that from the perspective of a viewer, it'd be a lot harder to swallow if you were a struggling Spacenoid, or worse a long-suffering Zeek.
>Assuming that the people of the Universal Century have common sense and can use the power of hindsight,
They don't, though. Repeating tragedies is a common theme of the UC."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680138 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)10:04:35")

">>16680122
Because it really badly looks like it should do something, and so the knowledge that it doesn't makes Unicorn feel like a bit of a piss-take. It's taking issue with the contents of Unicorn rather than taking issue with the wider narrative of the UC."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680145 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)10:06:48")

">>16675317
Need less thing added to the lore just to canon wield their OC main character and his OP gundam"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680150 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)10:07:51")

">>16675341
Not to mention whole charter thing was stupid"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680158 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)10:12:42")

"The specifics of the charter and what's in them doesn't really help Unicorn stand out from previous UC series because it's still just a plot point designed to show the mistreatment of colonists and why they did what they did. It was just ambiguous build up with little pay off.";


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680166 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)10:16:00")

">>16680158
>to show the mistreatment of colonists and why they did what they did
They did what they did in total ignorance of the charter. The fact that the article was removed doesn't prove or disprove anything, it's only a convenient plot point to facilitate the happy ending and generic message of hope."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680181 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)10:24:20")

">>16679707
And this is exactly the problem with watching in production order."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680199 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)10:28:34")

">>16680181
Would it be any different in chronological order?"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680216 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)10:34:51")

">>16680181
It has nothing to do with production order. You can still tell a great story that is self-contained, but still adds to the overall universe. Just look at the Marvel films. Unicorn fails on both counts."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680218 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)10:37:48")

">>16680199
Because you can then watch Unicorn without immediately knowing before you even finish the first episode that nothing changes in the end. With chronological order, you see that there's impetus for change, but like always in UC, the future refused to change."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680262 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)11:07:11")

">>16679707
>itaddsnothingfags"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680317 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)11:24:13")

">>16680218
What does that say about Unicorn's writers who certainly know about Victory (and what happens when newtypes are touted as the answer to everything and how they can bring peace and all to everyone) and F91?"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680329 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)11:28:42")

">>16680218
I'm watching UC in chronological order and it was still obvious when finishing Unicorn nothing would change. The federation is corrupt to the bone, and honestly only Full Frontal's plan for Laplace's Box had any chance of meaningful change, even if it was small."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680367 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)11:50:05")

"Full Frontal had the most peaceful non-violent plan for the Colonies to have independence. He just wanted an economic partnership between colonies. Yet Banagher and Mineva acted like he was going to commit genocide by even suggesting such a plan. WTF. This story is dumb.";


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680405 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)12:04:35")

">>16680367
Exactly. He has a peaceful plan to bring the colonies to an equal footing with earth, and 'No killing is justified' Banagher kills him so he can do fuck all with the box."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680433 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)12:16:32")

">>16680367

Yes and he would have alienated people from Earth entirely in doing so, that was precisely the point he was always trying to make. He was basically setting up the next generation to fight a war for him that his exhausted soul wasn't willing to fight.

He was going to use the Box as a means to justify and glorify Zeon's stake on further bloodshed when in fact the message given in modern times was never going to give the effect it was designed to signify because of the amount of bloodshed that had happened since the One Year War.

It had to go and he had to be dealt with for future generations to know actual peace."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680478 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)12:32:06")

">>16680433
A peace where the people of the sides continue to go completely without any representation in the government? No thanks, better another war than to live at the whims of a government that cares nothing for your people, the EF is too large to represent the billions of people it rules over, and it doesn't even really attempt to."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680520 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)12:51:09")

">>16680433
What ridiculous philosophical non-sense. Full Frontal's plan was the most peaceful plan ever seen in UC. He's not dropping colonies, or invading anyone. Countries, colonies, etc are allowed to make peaceful economic policy. You claim there would be another war? There's no proof of that. That's a huge assumption. For all we know the Federation would have said "ehhh fuck it. we don't care anymore. do what you want". You want hard truths? Here's one: You can't justifiably kill someone on a "WHAT-IF"! And that is exactly what Banagher did by killing Full Frontal.

Banagher is a mentally unstable teenage murder who should never be behind the controls of the most powerful mobile weapon in existence, and is in no position to be passing judgement on anyone. His mobile suit should be taken away, dismantled, and he should put back in school. He's isn't even old enough to vote."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680527 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)12:54:47")

">>16680516
Speaking of what ifs, by revealing Laplace's Box, Banagher and Audrey risk the zeon remnants use it as a rallying cry anyway. What's stopping them? Audrey's nice speech?"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680557 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)13:07:34")

"Japanese sure love their philosophy understanding endings in mecha. gundam age is the worst recent one. as if everyone would stop fighting in the middle of a big battle and team up";


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680563 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)13:09:13")

">>16680520
>Full Frontal's plan was the most peaceful plan ever seen in UC
>most peaceful
>also builds the most powerful mobile armor Zeon managed to assemble.
Sure, peace backed up by an metal bat. After years of wars, genocidal attempts, terrorism, you gotta believe, THIS time, Zeon gotta go the peaceful way!"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680570 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)13:12:52")

">>16680405
>peaceful
>'let's fuck over the Earth economically, that totally hasn't been the cause of wars in the past!'

It would most certainly have resulted in a One Year War waged in reverse."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680582 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)13:18:52")

">>16680367
> He just wanted an economic partnership between colonies.

His plan is called the Co-Prosperity Sphere for a reason. What does the Republic of Zeon and Frontal have that their none of the colonies do? Their own military. That means that they can easily dictate the terms of the 'economic partnership' with the other colonies. And if those colonies don't like the terms? Well, then a couple of Musaka's show up and threaten to take a few pot shots at those colonies until they accept Zeon's 'generous' terms."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680599 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)13:27:29")

">>16680563
>builds the most powerful mobile armor Zeon managed to assemble.

What did you expect Full-Frontal to use when he goes to meet Banagher? A regular grunt suit? His old Sinanju? The last time they met on the battlefield, Banagher was sperging out like crazy trying to kill Full Frontal by ripping apart the Sinanju piece by piece and trying to kill him...all while falling into Earth's atmosphere. Full Frontal tried to calm him down by saying "Banagher if you can hear me then stop this. We'll both be killed." But Banana kept going and ended up killing a friendly zeon father who took care of Banana.

You call it the most powerful mobile armor in existence? The thing couldn't even put a SCRATCH on the Unicorn. Full Frontal needed that mobile armor just to be able to be in the same ROOM as All-powerful God newtype Banana. Anything less, and Banana would have killed Full Frontal in a split second.

> After years of wars, genocidal attempts, terrorism, you gotta believe, THIS time, Zeon gotta go the peaceful way!

Yeah it actually was a peaceful way. That was the WHOLE point. Full Frontal didn't want to use military force. He was going to use regular politics to bring about change. You know like normal people do. Until some emotionally crazy teenager with the most powerful weapon in existence disintegrated his mobile armor, and destroyed his mind using newtype magic because he disagreed with Full Frontal in a verbal debate.

Because that's what we do with people we disagree with right? Disintegrate them using newtype space magic. Hell, I'd argue Banana is actually the villain in Gundam Unicorn the series."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680605 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)13:29:40")

">>16680570
>Spacenoids boycott earth because earth won't allow spacenoids representation in the government
>Earth lags economically
>Earth declares war on space instead of making concessions
>Oy vey it's the spacenoids!
Kinda sounds like it'd be Earth's fault if it was another OYW."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680619 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)13:35:25")

">>16680582
>What does the Republic of Zeon and Frontal have that their none of the colonies do? Their own military.

No they don't have a military. Full Frontal's Neo Zeon literally has nothing left but a handful of old ships. We see them all in Episode 3 on that old mining base at Palau. It's a small ragtag mixed group of ships made up of whatever survived old wars. They can barely afford to feed their people inside that asteroid.

>Well, then a couple of Musaka's show up and threaten to take a few pot shots at those colonies until they accept Zeon's 'generous' terms.

Each Colony has a large Federation garrison of troops, Jegans, and Clop-class ships. Full Frontal couldn't openly intimidate a colony if they tried. The Federation would obliterate them in open warfare."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680629 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)13:41:28")

">>16680605
>spacenoids choke the economic relevance out of the earth out of petty revenge
>it's Earth's fault that the Federation, in order to ensure the well being of its people, go to war with a beliggerent power

Oh but because FF didn't drop a colony it's totally a peaceful plan that doesn't in any way call for fucking over one side to the other's benefit!

>zeeks in charge of finding a solution to the Earthnoid-Spacenoid crisis"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680640 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)13:45:59")

">>16680629
So it's reasonable for earth to govern the spacenoids without representation? And the spacenoids should do absolutely nothing of any kind to rectify this? Neo Zeon isn't the best vehicle for change due to it's past but it was the best option available. The continued lack of representation for the spacenoids in Earth's government means that the wars will never end."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680647 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)13:50:52")

">>16680629
>Oh but because FF didn't drop a colony it's totally a peaceful plan that doesn't in any way call for fucking over one side to the other's benefit!

It's called economic policy. It's used in everyday real life by political leaders. Every country on Earth makes peaceful economic decisions in order to ensure the well being of their citizens. ....Your sarcasm really isn't working here.

And once again you are assuming the Federation would actually go to war over this. For all you know, the Earth government would just ramp up their planet's economy to compete with Spacenoids."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680657 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)13:55:30")

">Zeonfags";


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680674 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)14:03:58")

">>16680657
>Implying small minority of earthnoids ruling over all spacenoids without democratic elections isn't Apartheid in space
>Implying I even like zeon"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680685 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)14:07:49")

">>16680640
>>16680647
>True Zeon has never been tried before"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680695 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)14:11:05")

">>16680674
>implying the solution to Space Apartheid is the goddamn Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere Mk II"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680774 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)14:31:24")

">>16680695
Well it certainly wasn't whatever hippy nonsense banana and Audrey ended up spouting."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680788 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)14:37:32")

">be Char
>get spacenoid independence
>get promises of employment for your army
>still try to launch Axis into Earth to start a nuclear winter
>fail
>die
>independence rescinded
Sasuga spacenoids"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680789 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)14:38:35")

">>16680774
It's hippie to ask that people not use the box to justify Operation British and similar "drop big space object onto Earth" actions?"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680791 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)14:39:52")

">>16680685
Such a low effort posting. Sad."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680793 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)14:40:12")

">>16680788
What can I say? Char was retarded, his clone wasn't, they were different people."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680799 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)14:42:11")

">>16680791
Not an argument."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680800 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)14:42:18")

">>16680788
You know the Federation secretly liked Char seductively launching slow hot asteroids all over it's planet. Bright even said why isn't Federation seriously mobilizing their fleet to stop Char.

I think the Federation liked it."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680805 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)14:43:18")

">>16680789
The best outcome of revealing the truth of the box like that is that nothing changes. The worst is that people use it to justify colony drops anyway."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680806 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)14:43:29")

">>16680799
Three whole words! You beat your low effort score of seven."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680807 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)14:43:31")

">>16680800
Axis Drop was an inside job"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680817 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)14:47:48")

">>16680805
And that's why the last surviving Zabi went onstage in Principality regalia to spell out to people that they better not fucking use this as an excuse to justify colony drops."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680831 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)14:51:47")

">>16680817
You talk as if Colony drops are the only weapon of mass destruction. Don't forget the Federation built the Solar Ray and Colony Laser (a weapon they actually FIRED recently to try and erase Industrial 7 from the map). Even Bright was horrified they had it, and fired it. I'd say the Feddies have more check marks in their evil column lately."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680833 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)14:52:43")

">>16680817
She couldn't even control her own fleet, her words hold no real power."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680836 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)14:53:16")

">>16680831
In UC, Colony Drop is something of an all purpose short-hand for massacres. Like how we use 'gas chambers' IRL."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680843 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)14:55:56")

">>16675341
Unfourtanately, Unicorn was the first Gundam series I saw, and I don't think it was too hard for me to understand. Most of the background info is just extraneous material that didn't *really* effect the narrative of the show other than just being plot points."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680847 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)14:57:09")

">>16680833
The Zabis are the face of Zeon for an entire generation, the optics are poor for whatever zeek revival movement to do something that princess Zeon herself says not to do.

>>16680831
whataboutism doesn't change Sydney getting erased off the map."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680859 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)15:01:44")

">>16680836
Actually, it's just the shorthand for the spacenoid preferred mass destruction weapon.

"Dropping a colony onto the Earth" is a bit of a mouthful."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680877 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)15:06:32")

">>16680599
>What did you expect Full-Frontal to use when he goes to meet Banagher?
I can't imagine that FF just build the Neo-Zeong during the course of Unicorn, you don't shit 50m tall mobile armor and psychoframe out of nowhere, he was mostly certainly building it before the Unicorn was ever revealed. Fact is, regardless of what they spout, Zeon and its scions enforce their policies through their military.

FF didn't want to use military force, so why does his plan needed the neo-zeong at all? He needs to build a massive mobile armor but he doesn't want to use it, he just want to do peaceful stuff. This guy was the clone of a maniac who hide a petty rivalry under genocidial attempts. I don't think I'm just gonna believe him when he spout pretty stuff while building and assembling an army."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680884 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)15:08:00")

">>16680877
>FF didn't want to use military force, so why does his plan needed the neo-zeong at all?
Speak softly
Carry a big stick"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680916 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)15:13:49")

">>16680884
That's my point in hindsight, you usually don't call psychoframe-powered racket, "a peaceful economic solution". Zeon's "regular politics" are colony drops and warmongering, in that regard, FF is just your typical Zeon "politician"."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680948 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)15:23:21")

">>16680831
>Zeon and Zeon off-shoots responsible for literally BILLIONS dead
>"yeah but the feddies are just as bad"
I really wonder what goes on in the head of Zeonfags."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680952 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)15:24:59")

">>16680181
>the problem with watching in production order.
No such thing."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680963 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)15:28:40")

">>16680788
That's the point with Char though. No matter how much he preaches about spacenoid independence he has desires that he will put before that goal, for example gaining closure between himself and Amuro."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680966 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)15:30:43")

">>16680793
This is why I thought the whole Char's soul thing was stupid. I feel like Full Frontal would have inherited some ulterior motive or would not have been as pure in his intent of Char's soul was really part of his make up."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16680972 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)15:31:41")

">>16680847
>whataboutism doesn't change Sydney getting erased off the map.

So since Sydney is gone, the Federation gets a free for all pass to blow up colonies with their mega huge laser cannon? The point I'm trying to make is that the Federation is being hypocritical. You can't justifiably condemn weapons of mass destruction, then turn around and use one yourself."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16681019 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)15:47:32")

">>16680877
Not the anon you are talking to but the Neo Zeong wasn't even in the original novel of Gundam Unicorn. In the novel, it was Banshee and Unicorn fighting just the regular Sinanju (no neo zeong) for the final battle. The Neo Zeong was created for the anime to look cool and sell model."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16681027 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)15:50:15")

">>16681019
That doesn't really matter because the animated rendition is the one accepted in the main continuity."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16681038 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)15:55:37")

">>16680877
>you don't shit 50m tall mobile armor and psychoframe out of nowhere

Actually you can shit out a 50m tall mobile armor out of nowhere. You can thank Anaheim Electronics for that one. They made the Neo Zeong and gave it to Full Frontal. Anaheim Electronics built the Sinanju too and let it get stolen by Full Frontal team."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16681154 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)16:37:27")

">>16678167
>>16679622
>(because 'space adapted human' is such a broad phrase. Physical adaptation? Mental adaptation? Social adaptation?)
You hit the nail on the head there, it could just mean "Anyone who doesn't get motion sick in centrifugal pseudo-gravity." ESP be damned.

>>16680367
>>16680405
>>16680433
>>16680570
>>16680582
Oh god they actually called it a Co-prosperity sphere. that's hilarious.

>>16680619
>No they don't have a military. Full Frontal's Neo Zeon literally has nothing left
Did the RoZ lose what little puppet military they had during the Gryps conflict when they got taken over by Haman and later followed Char?

>>16680640
Can't they just get representation in EFF voting without a mass embargo on Earth?

>>16680788
>>16680793
>>16680966
I mean FF still wanted to make life on earth as shitty as possible, he just did it in slow motion."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16681326 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)17:32:58")

">>16681154
>Did the RoZ lose what little puppet military they had during the Gryps conflict when they got taken over by Haman and later followed Char?

As far as we know, Full Frontal doesn't have any control over RoZ ships. Also, FF doesn't have nearly the same charisma influence as Char either.... so his "donations" from sympathizers are also far smaller. The Sleeves operate on a far smaller budget than what Char's Neo Zeon had, so in order to function as an organization they use a lot of older equipment. They are more like a gang of ragtag left overs than a military fleet."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16681344 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)17:40:54")

">>16681326
I realize that, I was more saying that the other anon mentioned his plan involving the RoZ uniting space using Laplace."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16681543 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)18:57:38")

">>16679459
Literally the only people I've seen enjoy it are the same retarded who don't watch Gundam that also like IBO"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16681554 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)19:01:36")

">>16680109
I think you did. It was intended to be unveiled at the same time, it just didn't because the ship carrying it got bombed IIRC"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16681567 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)19:05:43")

">>16681554
Who the hell establishes their constitution mad-libs style?"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16681573 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)19:07:30")

">>16681567
A government where certain people in charge realize they're about to buttfuck an entire group of people and have a crisis of conscience over it.

Which is then dealt with by the remainder who didn't have a moral freakout."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16681577 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)19:08:59")

"Running through UC for the first time, just got down with CCA, it was alright. Is the quality of Gundam just a rollercoaster from here on out? ZZ's first few episodes were so far the only real tedious parts for me. The /m/ guide has basically everything in the second row of production row as all over the place in quality.";


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16681636 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)19:37:27")

">>16680619
>No they don't have a military.
The Republic of Zeon has a full military independent of the Federation.

>Each Colony has a large Federation garrison of troops, Jegans, and Clop-class ships.
Yeah, I'm sure all those Federation troops are itching to fight and die for a bunch of ungrateful colonies that want to blockade and economically isolate Earth.

>>16681326
>As far as we know, Full Frontal doesn't have any control over RoZ ships
FF is heavily implied to be backed and created by the RoZ (this is outright confirmed in the novels). That's why he wants to make the RoZ the core for his 'Co-Prosperity Sphere'. It's basically a scheme by a bunch of RoZ bigiwgs to have the Republic economically and militarily dominate all the other Sides."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16681639 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)19:39:54")

">>16680317
It says that they were creating a story that was more than capable of standing on its own."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16681655 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)19:52:18")

">>16681577
Victory starts really good but have some nonsense in the second half, I still like it a lot. 0080 is really good, but it's a different approach to the series, I understand if someone doesn't like it because of this. 0083 and 08th MS Team are good overall but are far from perfect, don't understand all the hate for it though. f91 is a mess. Unicorn have shit story and characters, and even the mecha porn isn't that good as everyone says."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16683224 && dateTime=="07/13/18(Fri)03:25:02")

">>16681639
>standing on its own.
While making constant reference to previous show, going so far as time-travelling to the original show in its last episode, featuring nostalgia mecha-porn and a boring as hell mc and a dropped from the far past peace princess?
This is one of the series that jerks back to past shows the most, animation and prettiness aside, it doesn't really stand on its own."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16683325 && dateTime=="07/13/18(Fri)04:43:17")

">>16683224
>time-travelling
I don't even know why I even bothered reading up to there."
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16686706 && dateTime=="07/14/18(Sat)03:50:02")

"What's the point of having a gundam with a fucking horn?";


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16686739 && dateTime=="07/14/18(Sat)04:01:55")

">>16675317

Unicorn did several things wrong. But it wasn't "Gary Stu & Mary Sue" wrong like Seed Destiny, "not knowing how to a script" wrong like G-Savior, or "EVERYONE DIES" wrong like the few other Gundam series.

Unicorn wasn't perfect. But it was 6/10 or 7/10"
;


if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==16686993 && dateTime=="07/14/18(Sat)05:54:10")

">>16686706
It conceals the V-Fin"
;


}
}