public void QueenUmbraThread(OP Rager !a77OIT8rFc){

String fullTitle = "Queen Umbra Thread";
int postNumber = "32625259";
String image = "Umbra P5.png";
String date = "07/09/18(Mon)22:47:14";
String comment = "Endgame Edition

Previous Thread
>>32344328

Twisted Desires Pastebin (Be warned they are long)
Part 1: The Start http://pastebin.com/shurgbZ9
Part 9: The Finale https://pastebin.com/ETB69rER

>What is this? Another Rule 63 thread?
No, not really. This is a thread about Queen Umbra and her adventures with everyone's favorite human Anon!

>So a story thread then?
Yes! This is a story that takes place after the Reflections comic arc You know the one where Celestia loves that Sombra from the mirror universe where everyone good is evil and everyone evil is good. Before the last thread died, our heroes have entered the Alternate Equestria determined to bring Umbra home. Our heroes have made it to Canterlot only to find it ruined and inhabited by a resistance force of some kind. What has happened to this Equestria since their last visit and what dark secrets hide around each corner...?

>So it's just a thread for your story?
No of course not! Like always if you want to write something go ahead!
If not sit back and enjoy or talk about vidya games of your choice"
;

}
public void comments(){
if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32625768 && dateTime=="07/10/18(Tue)00:32:38")

"Oof, turn away for a sec and it's gone";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32626069 && dateTime=="07/10/18(Tue)02:01:56" && image=="170cb1f269a89450df5cc269c218fa51.jpg")

">>32625259
"Wait!" You shout as you run up to the barrier
>But as soon as you get close, it closes on you
"Dammit!"
>The barrier goes down as the armor units turn into dust
>"Anonymous!" Sombra says as him and the others finally arrive "Are you alright? Arthas told us the Ariadne attacked you."
"Alternate Ariadne." You tell him as you turn around "But yeah she showed up to test our skill. She just got away right now."
>Putting Rebellion on your back, you check in on your friends who are taking a breather
>"So much for the element of surprise." Arthas says
>"They knew we'd come through here." Sombra says "I wonder if they'll just allow us through the wastes."
"I'm sure they will." You tell them as you stand back up "Anonymous wants the honor of killing me all to himself, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a red carpet waiting for us."
>"Are you all right, my sunshine?" Celestia says as she comes up to you "We heard the explosions and assumed the worse was happening."
"Yeah I'm good." You tell her "I just didn't expect their Ariadne to the leader of The Queen's Shadow."
>That's going to make things more difficult now
>Fighting her felt like you were fighting all seven of them back home
"So how'd it go with the barracks?"
>"Everypony is subdued." Luna says "They will not be waking up for some time."
>Walking up to the gates, you grab the handles and pull them open
>The cold wind of the wastes fiercely blows through you and the others
>Looking back at your friends, you see they're all ready to go
"Let's get going. Once were in a bit, we can decided what we're going to do for the night."

>>32625768
Insomnia hit me like a bag of bricks so I was out of commission"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32626522 && dateTime=="07/10/18(Tue)06:11:19" && image=="614204__safe_solo_rule+63_idw_king+sombra_spoiler-colon-comic_queen+umbra_good+king+sombra_mirror+universe_spoiler-colon-comic18.png")

">>32626069
>"How was my performance, mother?" Alternate Ariadne asks
>You are Umbra
>"You did excellent, Ariadne." Alternate Umbra says "Now I know what we are up against."
>She hugs her Ariadne
>"Now go get cleaned up and get some rest." She tells her "You've earned it."
>Alternate Ariadne looks towards you for a moment
>Ariadne is now hiding Cynthia while they hide behind you
>"I want another opportunity at The False King." She asks
>"Forget it." Alternate Anonymous says "If anyone is going to kill him, it's going to be me. You already had your fun with him."
>"You do not command me!" Alternate Ariadne fires back
>It's so odd watching the in fighting between these two
>"Okay you two, enough." Alternate Umbra says before the two implode "Ariadne, go do as I told you. We'll figure out tomorrow."
>Alternate Ariadne glares at Anonymous before heading through the portal
>"And as for you." Alternate Umbra says as she comes up to the barrier "Tomorrow might be the last day you see your husband alive. If he gets here of course. I hope you have your parting words for him all ready."
"That's what you think." You tell her "To me, tomorrow is the day it all comes crashing down on you both."
>"Defiant to the very end." Alternate Umbra says "I suppose we'll see what happens tomorrow. Come beloved, let us return to our warm bed."
>As they turn and leave through the portal, the portal closes behind them
>Leaving you to console the girls"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32626993 && dateTime=="07/10/18(Tue)10:01:57")

">>32626522
Oh boy, I'm genuinely curious as to how this is gonna go"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32627738 && dateTime=="07/10/18(Tue)14:16:16")

"Damn insomnia. At least I wasn't out till four";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32628775 && dateTime=="07/10/18(Tue)18:02:52")

"Sorry for the delay. I'm just sluggish right now.";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32630236 && dateTime=="07/10/18(Tue)22:54:06")

">>32626993
I really hope I can blow you all away with this."
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32631203 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)03:02:27" && image=="rainy-night.jpg")

">>32626522
>"L-Lady Umbra..." Ariadne weakly says
>Turning around, you see that her eyes are watering up
>Pulling her into your chest, you run your hoof down the back of her neck as she begins to let her tears out
"It's alright, Ariadne. It's alright..."
>"That can't be me!" She says through sobs
"That isn't you, Cynthia." You tell her "A sweet mare like yourself could never be so cold."
>"But she is me, Lady Umbra." Ariadne says "Everything abo-"
"Shush." You tell her "You two may look the same, but it's whats on the inside that matters. You could never end up like her."
>Ariadne's sobs seem to quiet down a little
>"She hurt Lance and Anon..." She says
"The both of them already know that you wouldn't do that to them." You tell her "And besides our stallions are strong, aren't they?"
>She weakly nods her head
"So we shouldn't worry. I bet Lance is even more motivated to rescue you now." You tell her
>Ariadne finally shows you a smile
>"So Lady Umbra, does that me we're going home tomorrow?" Cynthia asks
>You smile
"Yes Cynthia, we are." You tell him "Which means you girls should get some sleep. We need to be we rested for what happens tomorrow."
>Crawling into bed you and the girls nuzzle up together for bed"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32631518 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)06:06:23" && image=="Cute Celly.jpg")

">>32631203
"Eris? Do you know where Anonymous is?"
>You are Celestia
>After traveling through the harsh wastes for about an hour, you all decided that now would be a excellent time to set up camp
>After all, you didn't want to get separated from anypony in the wastes at this time of night
>That's why Eris had to put a collar around your bodies
>After Eris brought the house out, she made a few extra rooms
>Like a bath for you all to warm up in
>There was one for you and Luna
>And one for the boys
>Once everyone was settled in, Eris made the house invisible to the naked eye
>Anonymous's friends have already went to sleep as have Sombra and Luna
>The only ones remaining up are you, Arthas, Eris, and Anonymous
>And the last one seems to be missing
>"Yeah, he wanted me to make a room upstairs that just looks out to the snow." Eris says "Said he just needed to think."
"Thank you, Eris." You tell her with a smile "I'll go up and see how he's doing."
>Eris nods her head and teleports onto the couch as you head towards the stairs"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32632205 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)11:35:30")

"Finally. A good nights rest.";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32633038 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)15:23:22")

"One moment.";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32633319 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)16:40:20" && image=="Dante-devil-may-cry-anime-16697833-720-400.jpg")

">>32631518
>Heading up stairs, you walk past a few room before finding a ladder at the end of the hall
>Floating up to the top, you find what looks like an attic
>In the center of the room is a large couch looking out at a large window
>Outside the window, you can see and hear the snowstorm raging outside
>The room is only lit up by a small lamp that doesn't provide much light, it might as well not even be on
"Anonymous?"
>Walking around the couch, you spot Anonymous laying down with both hands behind his head
>He opens his eyes and looks up at you
>"What are you doing up here, Celly?" He asks
>He sounds distant
"I came up here looking for you." You tell him "When you didn't comeback after getting cleaned up I started to worry."
>"Oh. Sorry." Anonymous says before looking back to the window "I just needed some alone time.""
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32634562 && dateTime=="07/11/18(Wed)21:01:38" && image=="sorrow_by_akeahi-d98loro.png")

">>32633319
"Can I sit down next to you?"
>Anonymous sits up and moves his legs over to an ottoman
>Sitting down next to him, you watch the storm raging outside
>Even if it is violent out there, it does feel relaxing to look at
>Glancing over at Anonymous, you watch as he twirls his sword into the floor
>All the while he just stares into the storm
>It's times like this where you wish you could read minds
>Something's obviously troubling him
>Occasionally he looks at his ring before letting out a sigh
>The storm outside only seems to keep getting worse and worse
"Are you alright, Anonymous?" You ask him "You're usually more chattier than this."
>He nods his head
>"Yeah, I'm just doing a little bit of thinking is all." He tells you "We're gonna arrive at the empire tomorrow. I'm just preparing myself for what'll happen at then end of all this."
>You look over to him
>Now you know what's bothering him
>You're not stupid
"What will happen?" You ask him "I want to know what you expect is going to happen tomorrow.""
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32636371 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)04:10:48" && image=="1521819590143.gif")

"Gacha games are a curse";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32636590 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)06:05:02" && image=="Sadlestia.png")

">>32634562
>Anonymous stops twirling his blade
>"We're going to stop Anonymous and save Umbra." He tells you as he looks back to the storm "What else is there?"
"Why did you look away?"
>Anonymous doesn't answer you at first
"Anonymous, I was once your special somepony." You tell him "I know when you're hiding things from me."
>He finally looks back at you
>"Why couldn't you just stay downstairs?" Anonymous tell you in a quiet voice "Why couldn't you just leave me to my thought?"
"Because I care about you too much to leave you to these terrible thoughts!" You tell him "I know you want to stop Anonymous, but sacrificing yourself is not the way to do it."
>Anonymous shakes his head and looks out to the storm raging outside
"I thought we were done with this subject." You tell him "You promised me that you wouldn't think like that anymore.""
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32636742 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)07:41:56")

"https://derpibooru.org/1779080";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32638344 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)15:50:17" && image=="1527612257681.png")

">>32636742
Hot damn! Still wish it was a human tho"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32639254 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)18:33:25")

">>32638344
>no hooves
you are dead to me"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32639401 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)19:00:41" && image=="1524007976419.png")

">>32639254
I meant the guy! Dammit Anon I complain about Anthro more!"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32639489 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)19:22:04")

">>32639401
Oh, yeah...disregard that. I love you"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32639555 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)19:35:42" && image=="70sIHpi.jpg")

">>32639489
Love you too, Anon"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32640534 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)22:56:14")

"Okay time to stop goofing off";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32640903 && dateTime=="07/13/18(Fri)00:18:27" && image=="BOOP.png")

">>32636590
>You closes look down to the floor in silence
>If only Umbra was here
>With the both of you coming down on him, he'd listen
>"I'm sorry." He tells you "I know I promised you that I wouldn't do anything rash, but Celestia did you even see that village and Alternate Ariadne? Tomorrow isn't going to be an easy day."
>You look up at him
"Of course I did, we also saw that state that Canterlot was in." You tell him "I saw that we need to free this world from Anonymous's tyranny and that's something that can be done without you throwing your life away!"
>Anonymous flinches when you say that before he starts walking towards you
"You are not expendable, none of us are." You tell him "We all are going to stop them and we're going make it back home and-"
>Anonymous silences you with a boop to your nose
>He looks into your eyes and smiles
>"Listen." He says "I don't want to argue anymore. You're right, but if it comes down to me or Umbra or even both worlds, I'm going to do what's right.""
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32641949 && dateTime=="07/13/18(Fri)06:10:12" && image=="1774613__safe_artist-colon-dimwitdog_princess+celestia_blushing_cute_cutelestia_eyes+closed_happy_human_monochrome_partial+color.png")

">>32640903
>You stare into his eyes
>He always boops you when he tries to get his way
>And it worked every time
>He's not going to change his mind
>The best you can do now is get Umbra to help
"Why do you always have to be so stubborn?" You say with a smile
>"Because I have to be." He tells you "So much is riding on our victory tomorrow."
"This doesn't mean you won." You tell him "I'm not going to let you throw your life away."
>"Like I told you last time, I won't do it if I don't have to." He says "Maybe we will just bring him down easily."
>Gods you hope so
"Well now that that's over with, will you come to bed?" You asks "I-It's really cold and I could use some extra h-heat."
>Get a hold of yourself Celestia!
>You've been intimate with him multiple times!
>"In a minute." Anonymous says "I just want to look out this window some more."
"Very well." You tell him "Don't be too late."
>As you head back downstairs, you find somepony waiting for you
"Sombra.""
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32643917 && dateTime=="07/13/18(Fri)17:08:08")

"Okay I'm awake";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32645343 && dateTime=="07/13/18(Fri)23:54:56" && image=="60_king_sombra_by_foxinshadow-d9tml4a.jpg")

">>32641949
"Dammit Celly." You tell yourself as you look out the window
>You are Anon
>Why'd she have to come up here?
>Every time she grills you about this you always feel terrible about what you plan on doing
>Especially when you have to lie to her
>"Anonymous." You hear Sombra call out as he jumps up the ladder
"Sombra?" You ask "What are you doing up here."
>"I heard you arguing with Celestia." He says as he walks around the couch "I was going to come up here earlier, but it seems to have ended."
>He looks back down
>"Celestia wants me to talk to you." He says "She told me everything."
"God dammit..."
>"So you plan to sacrifice yourself for us all?" Sombra asks "Why?"
"Sombra." You tell him "Don't you remember when we went to go see your parents? After Umbra was taken?""
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32645507 && dateTime=="07/14/18(Sat)00:32:25" && image=="1512258039_giphy.gif")

">>32645343
The day of departure...
>Looking back at the portal, you wonder what the first thing you should do is
>Obviously you should go to the hospital with Celestia and Sombra
>But...
>There's something more important that you have to do
>The cold wind blows past you as the snow begins to pick
>You clench your fist
>As the gate closes, you look at Sombra
"Hey Sombra."
>He looks over to you as does Celestia and Arthas
"Can we go see them?" You tell him "I... I have to tell them what happened to Umbra."
>Sombra stops and looks unsure about what you're asking
>"Anonymous, are you sure?" He asks
>No... God no
>But you have to
>You're shaking already and you're not even there yet
"They deserve to know what happened to their daughter."
>Celestia and Arthas finally get what you're talking about and look away
>"Very well." Sombra says "If you want to tell them, then I won't stop you. Let's go."
"Wait for us at the hospital." You tell Celestia "We'll be there in a bit."
>Celestia nods her head as you and Sombra head down the cold streets to The Icy Gem Cavern"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32646120 && dateTime=="07/14/18(Sat)03:42:47" && image=="Spoiler Image")

"THE CURSE OF GACHA IS OVER >>32636371";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32646542 && dateTime=="07/14/18(Sat)06:13:48" && image=="mother_by_yula568-d8od3xv.jpg")

">>32645507
>Walking into the bar, you quickly walk over to the Gates of Tartarus
>The pony at the front desk doesn't try to stop you
>They know what you've lost
>Coming up to the bar, you see Rodin smoking a cigar
>"I was wondering when you two were going to show." Rodin says
>"Then you know why we're here." Sombra says
>Rodin simply nods his head before pointing to the back
>Heading behind the counter, Rodin stops you
>"She's strong, Anon. She's beat me before." He tells you "She'll be fine for now, but you better hurry and save her."
>You nod your head before continuing to follow Sombra down the stairs
>Once you reach the basement, you stare at the portal that's already open
>"Are you sure about this?" Sombra asks
"Yeah." You tell him "They need to know."
>Sombra nods his head in agreement as you both step through the portal
>Coming out the other side, you find yourself in a chillier environment
>"Of course the weather is like this." Sombra says as you both start walking up the hill to your in laws house
>As you get closer and closer, your fear is starting to override your other feelings
>How are you supposed to tell them that you lost their daughter?
>Coming up to the door, Sombra looks back at you
>"Last chance." He says
>Shaking your head, he knocks on the door
>A moment later the door opens and there stands Mama Umbra
>"Anon, Sombra! What brings-" She says before she stops "What happened to you two?! Why do you look so beat up? Why do you also look depressed?"
>"Mother, Anonymous and I are here because there's something we need to tell you and father." Sombra says
>She continues to look at your beat up faces and bodies before looking around
>"W-Where's your sister?" She asks"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32647077 && dateTime=="07/14/18(Sat)10:30:41")

">>32646120
And thus it shall continue"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32647083 && dateTime=="07/14/18(Sat)10:31:48")

">>32646542
Dad is gonna blow a fucking gasket"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32648702 && dateTime=="07/14/18(Sat)17:01:16")

"Okay I'm back";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32649960 && dateTime=="07/14/18(Sat)21:35:13")

"I'm kinda blocked here";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32650369 && dateTime=="07/14/18(Sat)23:09:52" && image=="king_sombra_by_koveliana-d9fdoam.png")

">>32646542
>You feel a tightness on your heart
>"Mother..." Sombra says while looking towards the floor "C-Can we come inside?"
>Even Sombra's starting to get nervous
>Mama Umbra lets you both in as she runs off to the kitchen
>"M-My love!" You hear her call out "Sombra and Anonymous are here! And something's wrong with Umbra!"
>"WHAT?!" You hear Papa Umbra shout
>His voice booms through the house
>"Go to the living room you two." She says "I'll get you both something warm to drink."
>As she enters the kitchen, Sombra looks over to you
>"Come." He says "And steel yourself for what might happen."
>Taking a seat in the living room, you can't stop shaking in fear
>You heard the tone in your father in laws voice
>It was that of a worried father
>Sombra continues keeping his eyes closed
>Mama Umbra comes back after a short while with two hot cups of coco
>And behind her, you can hear the loud hoofsteps behind her
>Looking behind her, you see Papa Umbra come stomping through the entry way
>"What happened to my princess?!""
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32650802 && dateTime=="07/15/18(Sun)01:09:24" && image=="1520133892894.jpg")

">>32650369
>You and Sombra finally muster up enough courage to look him in the eyes
>All you see is worry
>"What happened to you two?!" He asks "And where is my daughter!?"
>You and Sombra can't say anything
>The words are trapped in your throat, but you just can't get them out
>"Boys!" Papa Umbra says "What happened to Umbra!?"
>"F-Father..." Sombra says "We-!"
"She was taken!"
>Both your in laws turn to look at you
>"She was taken?" Mama Umbra asks "B-By who?!"
"By an alternate version of myself." You tell him "He's using her to get me to come to his world."
>In that moment Umbra's father grabs the small table in front of you before throwing it to the wall
>"HOW COULD YOU BOTH LET THIS HAPPEN!?" He shouts before looking at you "SHE'S CARRYING YOUR CHILD AND YOU STILL LET HER GET TAKEN!""
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32651395 && dateTime=="07/15/18(Sun)06:12:33" && image=="aa20d166225b63a59fa6a49123f51847.gif")

">>32650802
>You feel your heart just drop
>He's right
>How could you just let her get taken like that?!
>"Beloved! Calm down!" Umbra's mother says standing in front of him "Shouting and throwing things like a child isn't going to bring our daughter back!"
>"How can you be so calm!?" He yells "They-"
>"Your sons tried their best to save her!" She says, cutting him off "Look at your Sombra's body and the both of their faces!"
>She's referring to the bandages on you both
>Umbra's father looks at you both before sitting down
>Umbra's mother sits right next to him
>"What happened, you two!?" He says "Tell us now!"
>Sombra opens his mouth, but you stop him
>You're the one that failed to save her
"Like I said, an alternate evil version of myself came and attacked us at my birthday party yesterday." You tell them "We were caught off guard and weren't prepared for a fight."
>You look at them
"He wants me to come to his world so that he could kill me and merge our worlds." You tell them "That's why he took Umbra."
>"We tried to save her. All of us." Sombra says "But he was too powerful and as Anonymous said, we were unprepared."
>"What is all this talk about merging worlds?" Mama Umbra says "And why does he want to kill you?"
>"Where did he even come from?" Papa Umbra says in a less angry tone
"It's a long story."

I couldn't find the right image so have this instead."
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32655888 && dateTime=="07/16/18(Mon)04:40:12")

"Sorry everyone, it was a busy day";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32656077 && dateTime=="07/16/18(Mon)06:07:39" && image=="Spoiler Image")

">>32651395
>You had time so you ended up telling them everything
>Celestia and Alternate Sombra
>The worlds
>The mirror
"And that's everything."
>"Oh sweetie..." Mama Umbra says "I'm so sorry all that happened to you."
>"A wounded heart is a very difficult thing to heal." Papa Umbra says
"Don't feel too bad about it." You tell them "If not for that than I wouldn't have met Umbra."
>"We are preparing right now to leave." Sombra says "Anonymous just wanted to see you two to let you know of the situation."
>"I'm sorry I yelled at you both." Papa Umbra says "I just can't stand the thought of losing my baby girl."
>"So you two are going alone?" Mama Umbra asks
"No we have my friends, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, a spirit of chaos, and my wolf." You tell them "We have to keep from tipping the scales of balance too hard."
>You look over at Papa Umbra
"I-I'm sorry I let you down sir."

It rained like for five minutes in this dry city and the internet and cable shit the bed for hours. That's was one of the reasons I was gone"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32656694 && dateTime=="07/16/18(Mon)10:43:59")

">>32655888
Trips show no worry"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32657771 && dateTime=="07/16/18(Mon)15:59:28")

">>32625259
Is she a cellist?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32658741 && dateTime=="07/16/18(Mon)19:16:43")

">>32657771
She's a queen!"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32659790 && dateTime=="07/16/18(Mon)23:34:54")

"Okay give me an hour and I'll get going here";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32659903 && dateTime=="07/17/18(Tue)00:01:32")

">>32658741
She's our queen. No thots other than Celestia"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32660647 && dateTime=="07/17/18(Tue)04:43:39")

">>32658741
THE CELLIST QUEEN!

Bumperino"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32660770 && dateTime=="07/17/18(Tue)06:11:38" && image=="1530379369614.gif")

">>32656077
>Papa Umbra looks over at you before closing his eyes
>"You did let me down." He says "I entrusted my daughter to you and you let her get taken."
>You look down at your cup of coco
>"But..." He says "I know you will be the one to correct that mistake."
>You look up at him and smile
"Yeah. I will correct that mistake." You tell him "I'm going to bring her home."
>Both your in laws smile
>"We know you can do it, sweetie!" Mama Umbra says "Just like our daughter believes in you, so will we."
>Tears begin to form as you hand Sombra your cup
>You stand up
"I promise you, no matter what happens to me. I'm going to see that she's safe and sound." You tell them "And I swear to you both that I'm going to make that bastard pay for laying a hand on her!"
>Papa Umbra stands up
>"Do what you need to, son." He says "Rip that hand off if you can."
>"You better return too." Mama Umbra says "Umbra won't be the same without you there."
>Nodding your head, you look back to Sombra
"Let's get going.""
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32661847 && dateTime=="07/17/18(Tue)13:23:32" && image=="medium.png")

">>32660647
That's like the best type of queen."
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32662531 && dateTime=="07/17/18(Tue)16:13:45")

"As of today I am now 24!";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32663591 && dateTime=="07/17/18(Tue)20:25:01")

">>32662531
Happy birthday from Queens/ex-anon!"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32665404 && dateTime=="07/18/18(Wed)05:53:11" && image=="607642024-congere-tempete-de-neige-orageux-paysage-de-neige.jpg")

">>32660770
>Back in the present
"I made a promise to your folks." You tell Sombra "We were going to bring Umbra back no matter the cost."
>"But you hear my mother as well." Sombra says "She told you that you had to come back too. For Umbra's sake."
>Placing your hand on the window, you look out at the storm
"She's strong." You tell him "She-"
>"If you say she'll move on from your idiotic choice then you obviously don't know my sister." Sombra says
>You turn back
>"She would be heartbroken without you." Sombra tells you "So much so that it might affect the little one growing inside her."
>Those words feel like a punch to the gut
>"You need to listen to me." Sombra says as he stands up "I understand how you feel about Anonymous, but throwing your life away would only cause more harm than good."
>Sombra begins to head towards the stairs
>"You are just as much of an important part of Equestria, just as Umbra, myself, the princesses, and the Mane 6 are." Sombra says "Not to mention that you are family to us all."
>He looks back at you
>"Try not to stay up too late now." He says "Tomorrow we take back our queen and put an end to this madness."
>You watch him hop down the stairs before looking back outside
>More harm than good...
>The storm outside seems to settle down a little
>Closing your eyes, you nod your head before heading back to your room

>>32663591
Thank you!"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32668962 && dateTime=="07/18/18(Wed)22:59:39")

"Okay dinner time and then I type";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32669976 && dateTime=="07/19/18(Thu)05:46:48")

">>32665404
>As the sun rolls around, you wake up to the sound of the wind raging outside
>The storms still going
>Of course it is
>Draped on top of you is Celestia's wing
>Shifting onto your right side, you see that's she's already awake
>"Good morning." She says in a quiet tone "How are you feeling?"
>You think about
>You're still a bit lost after last night
"I'm as good as I'm going to be." You tell her "What about you?"
>"I'm actually anxious." She says "More so for you."
"Don't be." You tell her as you sit up "Sombra and I talked last night like you wanted."
>"And what did he tell you?" Celestia asks
"He told me what I needed to hear."
>Getting out of bed, you and Celestia begin to get dressed"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32672937 && dateTime=="07/19/18(Thu)21:25:54")

"Shit Anons, sorry for being so busy";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32673712 && dateTime=="07/20/18(Fri)01:29:31")

">>32672937
It's all good man, we know you got your own life to handle"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32674225 && dateTime=="07/20/18(Fri)06:00:22" && image=="1530100789251.png")

">>32669976
>When you reach the downstairs area, you find everyone all dressed and ready to go
>They're all just eating breakfast in silence
>Except for Arthas and Sombra who are both getting Ammy's armor on
>"So you are finally awake." Sombra says "Sleep well?"
"Well enough." You tell him as you go to sit down with Biggs, Lance, and Wedge "What about all of you?"
>Wedge passes a plate with eggs on it to you
>There's also some toast for you
>"It's was actually a little difficult." Wedge says "I mean, today's the day."
>"We either save the world or we fail it." Biggs says "That's a lot of weight on our backs."
>"Not to mention the lives of everypony we love and know depend on this fight." Lance says "It's a little nerve racking."
>They're not wrong
>This is why you're having such a hard time deciding what you're going to do
>"This is what you four have always wanted." Arthas says "A chance to save the world."
>Lance cracks a small smile
>"Ever since our training days..." Lance says "I guess we finally get our chance huh guys?"
>You all smile
"I guess we do." You tell him "Let's try not to mess it up for once.""
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32678461 && dateTime=="07/20/18(Fri)23:33:56")

"Okay I'm home finally";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32679651 && dateTime=="07/21/18(Sat)04:04:00")

">>32678461
And he's asleep.
Goodnight sweet prince"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32679861 && dateTime=="07/21/18(Sat)06:01:20")

">>32674225
>Looking around at everyone, you see that look of nervousness on everyone's faces
>Standing up, you stand over in a spot so that you're in the center
"Like my friends said, this is it." You tell them "We put it all on the line today to stop a catastrophe."
>You clench your fist
"It seems like we're going into a death trap, but we have no choice." You tell them "We either stop Anonymous or we lose everything we love."
>You glance over at Celestia
>She has her eyes close, but you can still see the worry behind them
"But I have hope." You tell them "We've been through so much in this one year alone and each of us have become stronger because of it."
>You think to Umbra
"I don't care how many guards they have waiting for us. I don't care how many crystal armors I have to cleave through!" You say "We're going to save Umbra, Ariadne, and Cynthia! And once they're safe we are going to bring this madman's scheme to an end!"
>"Yeah!" Biggs says
"Anonymous picked the wrong world to fight with." You tell everyone "We are going to bring him and his empire down and free these ponies. No matter what."
>You raise your fist up
"It ends today."

>>32679651
I played some Tekken then almost passed out. No I'm passing out though I need sleep."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32680921 && dateTime=="07/21/18(Sat)12:01:34")

">>32679861
>THIS IS OUR INDEPENDENCE DAY"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32683463 && dateTime=="07/21/18(Sat)20:29:00")

">>32680921
Man I was really tired, but still I had to try and come up with something inspirational to say"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32685377 && dateTime=="07/22/18(Sun)06:05:14")

">>32679861
>Everyone around you takes on a look of determination
"I know we can win this." You tell them "We're actually ready for them this time!"
>"You still need work with your speeches, Anonymous." Arthas says "But the message is clear."
>Giving them a smile, you sit back down and get back down to your breakfast
>"No matter what happens we are stronger." Sombra says "As our king said, Let us bring an end to this madness!"
>Everyone cheers while you continue to eat
>This is gonna be one hell of a ride
>Finishing up your food, you look over at Celestia and Sombra
"I'm going to go grab Rebellion real quick." You tell him "Make sure everyone's ready to go."
>They nod their heads as you head off"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32688897 && dateTime=="07/22/18(Sun)22:48:44")

">>32688720
Whats up anon"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32689573 && dateTime=="07/23/18(Mon)02:07:39")

">decide to check out /NMP/
>Read quest for the forbidden lover
>Get to the end
>AAAAAAAAAAA
is that it
Really
What the fuck"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32689595 && dateTime=="07/23/18(Mon)02:16:39")

">>32688897
Just wondering what Rager's going to do"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32690002 && dateTime=="07/23/18(Mon)06:04:24")

">>32685377
>You are Celestia
>As Anonymous heads back upstairs, Sombra turns to face everyone
>"All right. Now we get down to something just as serious." Sombra quietly says "Anonymous's safety."
>The room goes silent
>"As Celestia told us earlier, Anon might try and pull some idiotic heroic sacrifice to stop Anonymous. We need to prevent that from happening."
>"Why does he even want to do that?" Lance asks
"He believes that the madness won't stop even after we stop Anonymous." You say "That's why he believe's he has to be the one that puts him down."
>"But then what?" Biggs says "We have to keep balance, right? How is he-"
>The boys notice the looks on your faces
>"He will have to end his own life too..." Wedge says
"I-I don't know why he's thinking like this." You tell them "Anonymous has always looked for that ray of hope no matter how bleak the situation is. He won't even tell me why he thinks Alternate Anonymous won't stop after his defeat."
>"We need to prevent that from happening." Sombra says "So not only do we have to look out for Umbra, Ariadne, Cynthia, and our safety, but now we have to look after Anonymous's as well."

>>32689573
Was it lackluster?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32690628 && dateTime=="07/23/18(Mon)10:43:33")

">>32690002
It just...ends. I don't know if it's finished but the op doesn't say it's a WIP, but that was an entire night for me wasted on reading edgy Cadance bullying with nothing fun about it"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32694759 && dateTime=="07/24/18(Tue)05:59:49")

">>32690002
>You are Anon
>Grabbing your sword, you head to the bathroom real quick before heading back downstairs
>Once you reach the stairs, you hear Sombra from below
>"Anonymous's as well..." He says
>What were they talking about?
"What about me?" You say as you come off the last step
>Everyone looks towards you
>"We were talking about our wills." Sombra says immediately "And how your's is most likely the strongest because of Umbra."
>You notice Lance look away from you along with Wedge
"Definitely." You tell him without taking your eyes off them "I have to save Umbra no matter what."
>You look around at everybody
"Are we all ready for this?" You tell them "It's now or never."
>"We're ready when you are." Sombra says "I think it's about time we fulfill that promise to my parents."
>With a smile you make sure Rebellion is snug on your back
"All right!" You say "Time to save Umbra and the girls!"

>>32690628
Edgy Cadance?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32695347 && dateTime=="07/24/18(Tue)11:23:08")

">>32694759
Because cadance is around basically 4channers all the time she's started acting like them slightly"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32696111 && dateTime=="07/24/18(Tue)15:38:02")

">>32695347
That sounds like it could be funny"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32699080 && dateTime=="07/25/18(Wed)06:09:39" && image=="1764404__safe_artist-colon-tingsan_king+sombra_twilight+sparkle_alicorn_curved+horn_dusk+shine_female_male_mare_prince+dusk_que.jpg")

">>32694759
>You are Umbra
>As you cuddle with the girls under the sheets, you look over to the window
>The rain is even worse today
>It seems only right
>You just hope your beloved and the others can brave the storm outside
>Ariadne begins to stir in front of you
>"Lady Umbra, are you awake?" She asks
"I am." You tell her with a smile
>"A-Are we finally going home today?" She asks
>Yes.
>This madness is going to come to an end today
>You'll make sure of that!
>Before you can even open your mouth to tell her, a purple barrier surrounds you putting you into a ball
>"Lady Umbra!" Ariadne says as you are moved away from the girls
>The portal at the end of the room opens up and in comes Alternate Umbra, Alternate Lance, and Alternate Ariadne"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32703191 && dateTime=="07/26/18(Thu)02:43:14" && image=="1458774187369.gif")

">>32635255";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32703676 && dateTime=="07/26/18(Thu)06:18:13" && image=="1507318873502.png")

">>32699080
"What's going on?!"
>"What do you think?" Alternate Umbra responds "Today is the big day. The day my beloved's dream comes true!"
>"We're just here to make a little pick up." Alternate Lance says as he makes his way over to Cynthia
>Ariadne move Cynthia behind her as panic begins to fill your mind
>It's even more amped up when Alternate Ariadne grabs Ariadne by her mane
>"Ariadne!" Cynthia cries out as Alternate Lance holds her "Lady Umbra!"
"LEAVE THEM ALONE!"
"Lady Umbra!" Ariadne says as she struggles to get loose
>"You didn't really think we would keep you three together now, did you?" Alternate Umbra says "It would be too simple for your clown of a king to rescue you all."
>You try to kick out of the ball, but you hardly have any room to move
>"Take them to your spots and wait." Alternate Umbra says "When they get here, you both know what to do."
>"It will be done, mother." Alternate Ariadne says
>"We'll put him down, Lady Umbra." Alternate Lance says before looking at Alternate Ariadne "Be careful out there, beautiful."
>Alternate Ariadne doesn't answer him back at first
>"You as well." She simply says as she pushes Ariadne into the portal
>All you can do is watch helplessly as Cynthia looks back at you with the most terrified look on her face
>As the exit the room, your other self comes over
>"As for you, I have such grand plans for you." She says as she puts her face right up to the ball "Are you a fan of tragedies?"
>Behind her you hear the portal opening up
>But behind her, you don't see Anonymous
>But something worse
"It can't be...""
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32703914 && dateTime=="07/26/18(Thu)09:06:02")

">>32703676
Oh fug it's Rodin isn't it"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32706388 && dateTime=="07/26/18(Thu)20:05:52" && image=="1489594511534.jpg")

">>32703676
>Stepping outside into the cold, you pull the hood of your armor up
>"This storm is extremely violent." Sombra says as he stands beside you "More violent than anything I have ever seen."
"They're expecting us." You tell him "The element of surprise isn't going to be there when we arrive."
>"A fight from start to finish." Sombra says
"We'll just have to tear through whatever gets in our way." You tell him before looking back "Eris."
>You look down and see a ring form around your waist
>"All set!" Eris says "No one's getting lost so long as you don't take the ring off."
>Looking down at your hand that holds your wedding ring, you ball it up into a fist
"Let's go." You say "I know it's hard to see out here, but make sure we don't get ambushed by anything out here."
>"There are guard posts out here." Arthas says "But if what Anonymous says is true, then they will not interfere with us."
"Our only enemy out here is this storm." You tell them "Let's get moving before we freeze out here."
>"Yeah! I don't want to take anymore breaks since we're so close." Lance says "Cynthia and Ariadne are so close."
"So is Umbra."
>I'm coming Umbra, just hold on a little bit longer...

>>32703914
Who knows, Anon?"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32708099 && dateTime=="07/27/18(Fri)06:12:05" && image=="CotIK_location_Eleum_Loyce.jpg")

">>32706388
>Step after step through the snow, you start to question how much progress you've made through the wastes
>You know it shouldn't be much farther now
>But this wind is relentless
>It's even come to the point where Biggs, Sombra, and yourself have made a shield of magic just to keep forging on
>Coming up to the base of a hill you look up
>Not that you can really see much ahead of you
>But you can feel that you're close!
"Come on!" You say over the storm "Up this hill!"
>Making your way to the top of the hill, you feel the storm around you start to weaken around you
>"Finally." Sombra says as he shakes some snow out of his mane "I never thought it would end."
>The wind is still has a little force behind it, but at least you can see in front of you
>Snow still falls from the gray sky, but at least you aren't being blinded by it
>And that's a good thing to
>Because looking from the hill, you can see it in front of you
>The Crystal Empire

I meant to include this during Anon's alone time in the attic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlM66FzjpgM"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32712866 && dateTime=="07/28/18(Sat)06:14:03" && image=="790520__safe_queen+chrysalis_princess+cadance_shining+armor_idw_tired_mirror+universe_evil+cadance.png")

">>32708099
>There it is
>It looks much larger than your empire from out here
>Clouds and snow obscure your vision still so it's difficult to see deep into the empire
>Thunder crackles throughout the air
>"Thunder?" Wedge says "But it's snowing."
>"Out here it is." Arthas says as he looks through some binoculars "Inside the empire it's raining just as it has since we arrived."
>"Rain out here?" Celestia says "It must be freezing in there!"
>"Their Umbra and Anonymous must be using it as a means to control their subjects." Luna says
>Arthas hands you the binoculars
>"Anonymous look over there." Sombra says as he points to the west of the empire
>Looking over to where he's pointing, you see a large force of ponies gathered out there in the snow
"It's an invasion force."
>And leading them is Alternate Cadance"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32718913 && dateTime=="07/29/18(Sun)06:31:20")

">>32712866
>"The Cadance of this world." Celestia says "This is my first time seeing her."
"Really?"
>Celestia nods her head
>"We may have never met, but I know enough of her from Sombra." Celestia says "She just as sadistic as this world's Celestia and Luna were."
>She looks like she going through that phase in her life where everything has to be dark and depressing
>Her cutie mark is a broken heart instead of being a full one
>Behind her, you see a depressed looking Shining Armor behind her
>More and more troops gather behind the two as they look ahead
>They're waiting for something by the look of it
>"So we were right." Arthas says "While we're here they're going to send a large invasion force to attack our world."
"With Cadance and the girls there, I'm not too worried." You tell him "They can hold them back."
>You just hope they've evacuated the empire...
"Let's hurry towards the gate." You tell everyone "I don't want to make Cadance and the girls fight for more than they have to.""
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32721237 && dateTime=="07/29/18(Sun)16:55:51")

"I really wish Rager would get them in there already. I can't wait to see what he has planned";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32723303 && dateTime=="07/29/18(Sun)22:09:40")

">>32721237
it's coming"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32723743 && dateTime=="07/29/18(Sun)23:41:33")

"Cuck Cadance vs Wholesome Cadance";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32724802 && dateTime=="07/30/18(Mon)11:37:34")

">>32718913
>Moving carefully through the snow, you find yourself getting closer and closer to the gates
>You have no idea what's going to happen
>Are you going to have to fight your way in?
>Maybe you should find a way to sneak in?
>Scaling the wall looks like it would be difficult for those of you that can't fly
>You shake away those worrying thoughts
>It's now or never
>"Are you guys really just going to walk up to the front door?" You hear a voice call out in the snow
>Drawing your sword, you turn around and ready yourself for a fight
>"Whoa easy there!" The same voice says "We're here to help."
>Wait a second
>Coming up to your group in a scarf and goggles is a mare
>When she removes them both, you smile
"Marie."

>>32721237
>>32723303
I meant to do more today, but we all head to my grandma's for the entirety of the day

>>32723743
Which is stronger?"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32724812 && dateTime=="07/30/18(Mon)11:39:23")

"Hey we're back! I was worried about the thread when it wouldn't let me post last night";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32726368 && dateTime=="07/30/18(Mon)17:04:22" && image=="Bunker.jpg")

">>32724802
>"What are you doing here, Marie?" Arthas asks "Weren't you evacuating your ponies?"
> Alternate Marie nods her head before looking up at the wall
>"Come with me." She says "I know another more discreet way into the empire."
>Doing as she says, you and your group tag along
>"We got most of use that can't fight to safety." Alternate Marie says "But there were some of us that didn't like the burden you were all putting upon yourselves."
>Coming up to another hill, you see a large rock sticking out of the snow
>"Myself included." Alternate Marie says "So some of us packed up and rushed over here as fast as we could. We came through the eastern side of the barrier."
>She walks over to the rock and pushes it to reveal a hatch
>"Come on, in here." Alternate Marie says "This leads into the empire, we'll be right near the gates."
>Looking back at your friends, you shrug your shoulders before hopping into the hole"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32727499 && dateTime=="07/30/18(Mon)21:36:26")

"Okay enough /x/ browsing. Time to get back to typing";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32728366 && dateTime=="07/31/18(Tue)00:48:44" && image=="images.jpg")

">>32726368
>Landing on your feet, you look around at the tunnel before you
>Wall scones light the path ahead of you
>The cave looks like it's made of rock until the very end where crystal seems to take over
>Moving out of the way, your friends jump down into the tunnel
>"A secret entrance into the empire?" Sombra says "I wonder if this tunnel exists in our world."
>"If it does then we need to barricade it when we return home." Arthas says
>"I'll give you a map of the entrances before you leave." Alternate Marie
>Heading down the tunnel, Alt Marie looks over at you
>"So you worked on you plan right?" She asks "You're not going in with a rough plan?"
"It's a lot better than it was before." You tell her "So how many ponies did you bring?"
>"About twenty." Alt Marie says
"About twenty?" You say "I'll let you all know what the plan is when we meet up with them.""
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32729214 && dateTime=="07/31/18(Tue)06:08:04")

">>32728366
>Coming to the end of the tunnel, you come to a dead end
>"Where do we go from here?" Wedge asks
>Alt Marie steps forward and begins to push onto the crystal
>What's she-?
>You watch as it pops out of place
>"There we go." Alt Marie says as she rolls it over to the side
>Stepping out of the tunnel, you find yourself in a basement of some kind
>Inside are the ponies Alt Marie was talking about
>"They're here." Alt Marie says as you all step down from the stairs
>"Where are we?" Arthas asks
>"I don't know about your world, but here it's an abandoned flower shop." Alt Marie says "This is the place where I made my escape from the empire."
>Alt Marie grabs her sword before putting it on her belt
>"So what the plan?" She asks
>You look at the group of ponies before you
"We need to throw this empire into chaos." You tell her "And the best way to do that is to start a prison riot.""
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32731258 && dateTime=="07/31/18(Tue)17:16:54")

"I really need to work on this sleep schedule of mine";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32732582 && dateTime=="07/31/18(Tue)22:08:03")

"Okay I'm home now";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32733789 && dateTime=="08/01/18(Wed)02:03:14")

">>32732582
And I'm a little blocked"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32734174 && dateTime=="08/01/18(Wed)06:17:58" && image=="RFEazR9.jpg")

">>32729214
>"So an attack on the prison..." Alt Marie says
"We need all the help we can get." You tell her "Another Celestia and Luna would be a great asset along with Duchess Chrysalis and this world's Discord."
>"That's a lot of fire power." Alt Marie says "Ponies from the resistance are also locked away in there. You get them out and you have enough ponies to keep the guards busy."
>"That means we can get to Anonymous without any trouble." Wedge says
"There's going to be trouble regardless." You tell him "I'm walking straight down that main road to the castle."
>"So much for sneaking in." Sombra says
"Nothing stopping me, Sombra." You tell him "I want him to know that I'm coming to save Umbra and to stop him."
>"Marie, you should send your comrades here to assist the Princess and Eris." Arthas says "You and I can stay with the main group and stay behind to fight if we need to."
>Alt Marie nods her head before looking around
>"Well I guess since we're heading down the main road, you and my ponies here can head around the side streets to the dungeon." Alt Marie says "Just let them know that we're here and what's going on. They'll do the rest."
>Luna nods her head as the boom of thunder erupts over your heads
"This is it." You say "Everyone. Let's end this."

Well Anon's it's been a long time coming, but tomorrow starts it all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypVii_9QDgQ"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32734757 && dateTime=="08/01/18(Wed)12:36:48")

">>32734174
Aw yes"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32735917 && dateTime=="08/01/18(Wed)17:15:44")

">>32734174
IT BEGINS"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32736764 && dateTime=="08/01/18(Wed)20:12:41" && image=="1533082939068.png")

">>32734174
>Heading up the stairs, you and everyone with you glance outside the window
>The rain is going strong out there as guards walk past your building
>"With your king here walking down the main road most of the guards will come for us." Marie says "That includes the captains."
>"Then you and I will deal with them." Arthas says "Anon must not waste his time or energy dealing with the small fry when he needs to get to Anonymous."
>"Are you sure about that, Cap?" Lance says
>"I am." Arthas says "It'll take a lot more than normal guards to bring me down."
>"And I'll be there to watch his back." Alt Marie says "We can handle this and create a distraction for the Princess and Eris to get to the prison."
>"Luna." Celestia says as she walks up and hugs her sister "Please be careful."
>"You as well, sister." Luna says before looking towards Sombra "My love..."
>Sombra gives her a small smile
>"Don't worry, I will return to you." He says "Just do the same for me."
>Luna nods her head
>Walking up to the door you grab the handle
"Wait till you see some guards run past and then go." You tell Luna and Eris "Stay safe out there."
>"Same for you, Anon." Eris says "We won't let you down."
>Opening the door, you, Sombra, Celestia, Arthas, your friends, Ammy, and Alt Marie head for the main road"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32738373 && dateTime=="08/02/18(Thu)01:24:03")

"I just realized that half our post disappeared. What happened?

Granted they were bumps, but I'm still curious"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32738897 && dateTime=="08/02/18(Thu)04:02:28")

">>32738373
Not sure. Maybe mods are watching the threads?"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32739104 && dateTime=="08/02/18(Thu)06:15:01" && image=="Fate.webm")

">>32736764
>Walking down the road, you look down towards the main street
>There doesn't seem to be anybody there
>Not that that matters anyway
>Stopping at the end, you see Sombra step beside you
>"Having second thoughts?" He asks with a smile "We can still-"
>You cut him off by walking onto the main street
>Taking a few steps out, you look around at the empire before you
>The homes all look dark and depressing
>Poster are place all around that say that "The queen has eyes EVERYWHERE!" and "Defying the king results in a fate worse than death."
>"There's posters like this everywhere." Wedge says
>"It's always been like this." Alt Marie says "They're just to keep ponies from having any hope."
>Looking down the road you spot the castle standing tall over the empire
>"Umbra's has to be in there." Sombra says "But it's so large."
"That's why we brought Ammy." You tell him "She'll be able to find Umbra."
>Staring up at the castle, you can feel his gaze already on you
>He's waiting for you up there at the top
"I better not keep you waiting then..." You say as you start walking towards the castle "I'm coming for you, Anonymous!"

>>32738897
I guess. Oh well I guess I can thank them for that."
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32740831 && dateTime=="08/02/18(Thu)16:43:05")

"Internet is down right now, but I might get it back on later.";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32741350 && dateTime=="08/02/18(Thu)18:42:09")

"Hopefully when I get back home we get it turned on again.";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32743345 && dateTime=="08/03/18(Fri)04:21:05")

"Okay finally I'm back!";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32743536 && dateTime=="08/03/18(Fri)06:22:40")

">>32739104
>Ponies on the streets finally notice you and your party as there faces take on a look of shock
>"T-The False King!" One says "He's finally arrived."
"The False King?" You say as you "No doubt they've been calling Umbra The False Queen."
>"Then this is the end!" Another yells hysterically
>"Captain Marie?" A surprised one says "What are you doing here?"
>"We're here to end this rule or die trying." Marie says "If you're able to fight then prepare yourself."
>Continuing down the road, you start to hear hoofsteps rushing towards you
>"Here they come." Arthas says as he starts to draw his sword
>Drawing Rebellion you watch as alarms blare throughout the air
>Guard ponies begin to come out of different streets as they start to surround you
"Alright Luna and Eris, now's your chance." You say "GET OUT OF MY WAY!"
>Lifting Rebellion up, you charge right into the guards in front of you

Alright that was a pretty bad day"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32744244 && dateTime=="08/03/18(Fri)11:50:10")

"Okay since it's a new day I should be able to type without issue";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32745674 && dateTime=="08/03/18(Fri)16:46:39" && image=="1532387394021.jpg")

">>32744244
I say this as EVO weekend begins"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32747993 && dateTime=="08/03/18(Fri)20:56:09" && image=="luna_by_raikoh_illust-d5fdyit.png")

">>32743536
>You are Luna
>As alarms blare through the air, you hide behind the window and watch as guard ponies rush towards the main road
>"I think that's our cue, Princess." Eris says
>"Princess Luna." One of Marie's ponies says "We should split up and meet back up at the dungeons."
"We agree." You tell him "Eris and myself will draw more attention. At least you all can conceal yourselves with the crowd."
>"Well all we need to do is hide ourselves." Eris says as she snaps her fingers
>A dark cloak appears from thin air
>"I'll shrink down and hide in that little neck piece of yours." Eris says "Just try not to attract any attention to us till we get to the dungeons."
"Aren't you for the chaos?" You ask as you put it on
>"Of course, but we have a job to do first." Eris says as she shrinks down "Once that's done, I'm going all out!"
>Pulling the hood over your head, you look back at Alternate Marie's ponies before nodding your head
>Heading out onto the street, you look both ways before heading the opposite way that Anonymous went"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32749647 && dateTime=="08/04/18(Sat)03:51:45")

">>32747993
Long day"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32749928 && dateTime=="08/04/18(Sat)06:18:39" && image=="Happy Cadance.png")

">>32747993
"I hope they're okay over there."
>Looking at the portal, you continue to feel your worry rise
>You are Cadance
>"I think they're fine." Twilight Sparkle says to you "Our suns and moons haven't collided yet."
>You glance back at the portal
"I'm worried more about Anon and Umbra." You tell her "Those two... Their love for one another is so pure, it's unlike anything I've ever seen."
>"Is it really that strong?" Rarity asks
>You nod your head
"They need each other, if one goes so does the other." You tell them "If Anon loses Umbra, then he'll turn into that monster Auntie Celestia told us about."
>"And if Queen Umbra loses Anon?" Fluttershy asks
>You hesitate to answer
>"Then I fear Umbra won't be strong enough to go on without him.""
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32750505 && dateTime=="08/04/18(Sat)10:33:35" && image=="f78f50f67a1ccf4b031b8cdac1b37b43-dci58ng.jpg")

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32751486 && dateTime=="08/04/18(Sat)13:17:59")

">>32750505
Steals Celly's man and now her student"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32753052 && dateTime=="08/04/18(Sat)18:25:58")

"Still trying to type while watching EVO. It's coming though";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32754400 && dateTime=="08/04/18(Sat)23:24:35")

">>32753052
Hold on still typing and blocked"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32755724 && dateTime=="08/05/18(Sun)06:14:50" && image=="tumblr_inline_oz2z4z67Ih1soix8g_400.gif")

">>32749928
>"Do you mean...?" Twilight says
>You slowly nod your head
"I don't think she would be strong enough to even go through child birth." You tell her "That Anon, he's such an important person in her life."
>"He just has a way of drawing you towards him ." Twilight says "Ever since the first day arrived in Equestria, we knew he'd fit in just fine here."
>"I hope he doesn't do anything too rash." Rarity says "We all need him in some way or another."
>You hope so too
>But hearing his speech before leaving leaves you a bit concerned
>You don't want to even think of that heartbreak if it happens
>"Princess!" You hear a voice call out
>Looking over at your right, you see the mare called Jaina coming up to you

Okay. Yell at me for this one part.
I deserve it."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32756450 && dateTime=="08/05/18(Sun)11:14:16")

">>32755724
Nah it's alright man
Also are we gonna get Leia'd?"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32757492 && dateTime=="08/05/18(Sun)15:26:29")

"Okay I'm up";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32760285 && dateTime=="08/05/18(Sun)19:28:41")

">>32757492
And it's EVO Finals day

Once it's over we'll be getting going."
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32761543 && dateTime=="08/05/18(Sun)22:12:57")

">>32756450
Leia'd?"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32762910 && dateTime=="08/06/18(Mon)04:13:20")

"Okay anyway. It's finally over so now expect us to pick up a bit more tomorrow";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32763114 && dateTime=="08/06/18(Mon)06:06:24")

">>32755724
"Jaina, so you did decided to stay."
>"I may be a teacher of magic, but that doesn't mean I can't fight." Jaina says "There's a reason I'm the only one that can get through Arthas's icy exterior."
>You smile before looking back at the empire
"Does this mean that everypony has evacuated?"
>"Everyone except for two." Jaina says "Credo, the castle blacksmith and a stallion named Rodin. He runs a bar in the empire."
>"Why did they stay?" Twilight asks
>"The two of them have seen enough to know how to defend themselves." Jaina says "I'm more worried about the seven mares that were unaccounted for."
"Seven?!"
>Jaina nods her head
>"The strange thing is that they were seen one moment and then they mysteriously vanished." Jaina says
"Then we have to find them!""
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32764031 && dateTime=="08/06/18(Mon)12:24:55")

">>32761543
Fug lmao I meant Padme, like anon dies and she dies in childbirth of a broken heart"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32764533 && dateTime=="08/06/18(Mon)14:44:51")

">>32764031
Oh I get you now. Well we'd have to see won't we?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32765997 && dateTime=="08/06/18(Mon)21:06:01")

">>32764031
>>32764533
Then Sombra would be left with the kid."
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32767225 && dateTime=="08/07/18(Tue)01:48:36")

">>32763114
>"But the thing is that we've searched the empire already for just them." Jaina says "It's as if they just vanished."
>You curse yourself inside your head
>Anon trusted you to keep his home safe
>The same could be said for Umbra
>"Cadance, maybe they just got lost with the others citizens?" Twilight says "There were a lot when we were evacuating."
"Even then, I don't want anypony to be in danger."
"We could try searching for them real quick." Twilight says "It wouldn't take that long if we all split up."
>Upon hearing a crackling nose, you all look towards the portal
>"Uh oh." Rainbow Dash says "That can't be good."
>Lightning begins to spit out of the portal
>Looks like it's time
"Something's coming.""
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32767253 && dateTime=="08/07/18(Tue)01:56:52")

">>32765997
>There is no green text about Sombra raising the spitting image of his sister as his daughter
SOMEONE WRITE IT"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32767801 && dateTime=="08/07/18(Tue)06:16:02")

">>32767225
>The portal begins to swirl more intensely
"Guard! Get ready!" You yell out to the guard ponies of your and Umbra's empire "Shining, make sure you surround the portal."
>"Got it!" Shining says as he puts his helmet on "Alright everypony, I want a perimeter around that portal! Don't get too close!"
"Girls, get ready."
>Twilight and her friends nod their heads as you all head down there with Shining
>Moving through the ponies, you part ways with Jaina as you reach the front
>Shining Armor and you stare into the center of the portal
>"What are the chances that Anon and the other come back?" Shining asks
"Slim." You tell him "But Celestia I want them to come through that."
>This is the first time Auntie Celestia and Luna have left Equestria in your's and Twilight's hooves
>No matter what comes through there, you just need to protect your world
>That was the promise you made to them
>You take a deep breath as the portal finally begins to pour something out
>Hooves step out of the portal and onto the snow
>Just as you feared
>It isn't Anon or the others coming through
>It's your alternate version that steps onto your world"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32770159 && dateTime=="08/07/18(Tue)21:38:29")

">>32767801
>As Alternate Cadance steps through the portal, her eyes immediately find yours
>She the complete opposite from you appearance wise
>Her mane seems more dull in color compared to her
>And the armor she's wearing is silver instead of the gold you wear
>A small lock on a necklace hangs around her neck
>But the biggest difference is her cutie mark
>It's a broken heart
>If anything she's a princess of hate or misery
>"So this is their world." She says as looks around before her eyes look around before returning to yours "Hello, inferior me!"
>She looks behind her
>"Stop dragging behind and keep up!" She shouts behind her
>From the portal comes another pony
>Shining Armor's alternate self

Damn man Alt Cadance gets no art compared to Alt Celestia."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32770653 && dateTime=="08/07/18(Tue)23:45:54")

">>32770159
Everyone wants Dom queen
No one wants cuckquean"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32771583 && dateTime=="08/08/18(Wed)06:17:36")

">>32770159
>You look over at your husband
>He seems to be having a hard time looking at his alternate self
>Looking back at him, you can see why
>He looks so timid compared to your Shining Armor
>"Gods you are so pathetic." Alternate Cadance says "I envy Lady Umbra for having such a strong stallion by her side."
>"I-I'm sorry, Cadance." Alternate Shining weakly says
>She's the reason he's so timid
>"Honestly what did I ever see in you." She says rolling her eyes before looking at you
>You and Shining stand in front of the guard
>"I knew you would look sickening, but this is almost to much." Alternate Cadance says before turning her attention to Shining "At least your husband doesn't look like a pathetic cretin."
>She's just so nonchalant about putting him down
"You are trespassing on our Equestria." You tell her "Head back where you came from or we will be forced to make you go back.""
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32773722 && dateTime=="08/08/18(Wed)20:10:54")

"Okay I'm back home also wow
Shadow The Edgehog for Smash when?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32774899 && dateTime=="08/09/18(Thu)01:18:40")

">>32773722
>Tfw we'll never get shovel Knight
Feels bad man
Also what's with that guy sperging out about Ashley?"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32775448 && dateTime=="08/09/18(Thu)06:27:08")

">>32771583
>Alternate Cadance snickers
>"You really think you can force me to go back?" She asks "Well Anonymous did say you were all naive."
>"Why are you even here?" Shining Armor asks "Shouldn't you be helping your Anonymous deal with ours?"
>She chuckles
>"Anonymous and Lady Umbra can handle that clown." She says "No, instead they asked me to come and secure this world for them,"
>She laughs once more
>"It's only a matter of time until Anonymous runs him through with that sword of his." She says with a sick smile "I just wish I could be there to see it."
"Anon won't lose again." You tell her "Especially when so much is on the line!"
>Your alternate self smile fades
>"Do you know what I hate, me?" She asks "I hate when ponies have hope. It makes me sick when they worms beneath us actually think they have a chance at a normal life."
>You grit your teeth
"It's time for you to go back to your world." You tell her "I will not let Anon or Umbra down! We will protect Equestria from your darkness!"
>"Guards!" Shining Armor says as they begin to march towards her
>"Well then I supposed the time for talk is over then." Cadance says as she walks back to the portal "Obliterate them."
>With that she extends her wings as a horde of ponies come storming through the portal"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32777699 && dateTime=="08/09/18(Thu)19:30:58")

">>32774899
Seeing Shovel Knight as an assist trophy fucking killed me."
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32778772 && dateTime=="08/10/18(Fri)00:15:32")

"Sorry just been a little busy";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32779505 && dateTime=="08/10/18(Fri)06:30:06" && image=="mota_ru_0042105-preview.jpg")

">>32775448
>Bringing your sword down over your head with great force, you send some of the empire's guards reeling back
"They just keep coming!"
>You are Anon
>As soon as those alarms went off, you've been fighting the guards of this empire off
>While they aren't stopping you or your group, it's pissing you off that they're still trying to get in your way
>Taking glances at the castle, you just know he's watching you
>"Keep moving!" Arthas shouts "We can't afford to be slowed down by them!"
>Kicking another stallion in the head, you turn around to find three familiar looking stallions
>Cyprus, Jin, and Stormhoof
>"Well, well, well." Alternate Cyprus says "Looks like the traitor decided to finally come home."
>The guard ponies finally back off as they try to surround you again
>"Of course I'd come back." Alternate Marie says "I have a score to settle with Anonymous and Umbra."
>"You think you'll actually live long enough to see them?" Jin asks "You must have really lost your mind out there."
>Marie chuckles
>"No. I finally knew what I wanted to do while I was out there with the refugees." She says "And that's to free this empire from this horrible life."
>You point your sword at them
"So you can either move out of our way or get your ass kicked like the rest of these ponies." You tell them "It's your call."
>"Actually Anon, I think this is the part where Arthas and I stay behind." Marie says"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32781724 && dateTime=="08/10/18(Fri)18:35:21")

"God damn I just can not have a normal day without being scared half to death";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32783458 && dateTime=="08/11/18(Sat)00:09:55")

"I was at the hospital. It's nothing serious just visiting my grandma";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32784237 && dateTime=="08/11/18(Sat)06:19:53" && image=="Arthas_box_art.jpg")

">>32779505
>You and your friends turn around
"What?"
>She's right." Arthas says "We'll stay behind and hold them off. The rest of you need to make it to the castle."
>"No way!" Wedge says "We're not leaving you two-"
>"Wedge!" Arthas says "We already talked about this. There no need for you all to waste your time here."
>Wedge looks up at you
>Looking over at Arthas, he nods his head
>"You know what you must do." He says "Save Queen Umbra, save your wife and stop this madness."
>You ball up your fist
"We will." You tell him "We'll leave it to you then."
>Arthas surprisingly smiles
>"Remember what I taught you all." He says "There's nothing you four can't do when you work together."
>"You better come out of this alive!" Lance says
>"We won't let you down, Captain." Biggs says
>"I know you won't. Be safe you four." He tells you "Now go!"
>"As if we-!"
>Cutting off Cyprus, you swing your sword at him sending a wave of magical energy
>He dodges it as it explodes, creating the perfect opening
"Go! To the castle!"
>Leading the way, you push through the guards and continue on your path to the castle"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32786727 && dateTime=="08/11/18(Sat)17:47:51")

"Don't fall asleep a 4 in the morning,Anons";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32787694 && dateTime=="08/11/18(Sat)20:35:36")

">>32783458
What happened bro?"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32788962 && dateTime=="08/12/18(Sun)00:30:35" && image=="terry_bogard___kof_98_ol_by_zeref_ftx-d97c70i.png")

">>32787694
Ah nothing really. She just fell and is recovering. She's fine and jokes around about how her cat was out to get her."
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32790212 && dateTime=="08/12/18(Sun)06:18:49" && image=="Spoiler Image")

">>32784237
>You are Arthas
>As you watch the boys head off towards the castle, you feel as if you should have went with them
>No...
>Maybe if they were still the weak kids that you decided to take on
>But they've grown since those days
>Not just physically, but mentally
>They know what needs to be done
>Especially Anonymous
>You just pray that he doesn't do anything selfish
>The boys should be able to stop him if it comes to that
>"What's the matter, Arthas?" Marie asks "You're looking a little sad there."
"It's nothing."
>Looking at your boys running off, you smile
"Be safe my sons..." You say quietly as Alternate Cyprus and the others get up "Our worlds are counting on you.""
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32790997 && dateTime=="08/12/18(Sun)11:17:55")

">>32790212
Papa arthas 10/10"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32792614 && dateTime=="08/12/18(Sun)16:42:46")

"Okay I'm awake finally";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32794052 && dateTime=="08/12/18(Sun)20:19:16")

"Looks like we're going out to eat. Be right back, Anons.";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32795046 && dateTime=="08/13/18(Mon)01:32:16")

">>32794052
Have a good time my friend"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32795603 && dateTime=="08/13/18(Mon)06:27:32" && image=="Alternate Arthas.webm")

">>32790212
>"Dammit!" Cyprus says as he looks to see the group getting away
>"Do not let it bother you." Stormhoof says "We were under specific orders to separate them."
>"Queen Umbra told us that she wants just the false king to make it to King Anonymous." Jin says "Our mission is to keep them from interfering."
"So that was your plan." You say as you and Marie continue to stay on guard "Does your king really think that is going to be possible?"
>"You would be surprised at how cunning our king can be." Jin says "Do you think that we were supposed to separate ALL of you?"
>You look over at him
"Where is the little filly?!" You shout "Is she with our Ariadne?!"
>Cyprus smiles
>"What's more important? A friend or family?" He says "That is how they will split up that group further."
>Their not with Queen Umbra!
>And knowing Lance, his little sister means more to him than anything
>She's all he has
>"Where is he?" Marie asks
>"He's been here all along." Jin says
>Upon hearing the sound of heavy armor, you turn around
>Standing upon a building overlooking you all, is somepony you've been waiting to see
>Yourself"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32796264 && dateTime=="08/13/18(Mon)12:13:22")

">>32795603
O h f u g"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32799306 && dateTime=="08/14/18(Tue)06:18:00" && image=="DMCNeloAngelo.png")

">>32795603
>"So you've finally come." Your alternate self says as he leaps off the building
>As he lands onto the crystal, you take a good look at him
>His armor is much different than yours
>Purple energy flows through the slits of his armor
>His cape also shares as that energy
>But his blade
>Even from here you can feel the magical energy radiating off of it
>Again the purple energy travels up and and down the blade and along the jagged teeth
>"I was wondering where you were." Marie says "It's not like you to go for the sneak attack."
>"Silence traitor!" He says in a commanding voice "You are lucky Queen Umbra wants you taken in alive otherwise I would have taken your head clean off your neck."
>He looks at you
>"You on the other hoof don't need to be kept alive." He says "You have sealed your fate by stepping foot into our empire."

I won't lie I've been playing a very fun game today"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32799628 && dateTime=="08/14/18(Tue)10:22:47")

">>32799306
What game bro?"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32800990 && dateTime=="08/14/18(Tue)17:37:35" && image=="Spoiler Image")

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32801804 && dateTime=="08/14/18(Tue)20:53:52")

"Okay I'm home again";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32803368 && dateTime=="08/15/18(Wed)06:17:45")

">>32799306
>Your alternate self stares right at you before looking over your armor
>He's trying to gauge just how much of a threat you are
>Once he's done, his eyes meet yours
>"So you're supposed to be my other half." He says "You don't look like that much of a threat."
"How can you be so sure?" You tell him "You can not judge somepony strength from appearance alone."
>Alternate Arthas looks behind you at Marie
>"Jin, Cyprus, Stormhoof, you and these other guard ponies are to take Marie into custody." He tells them
>"And what about you?" Cyprus asks
>Your alternate self moves his cape
>"I will be battling my other self." He says "Nopony is to interfere!"
>As he bites down on the handle to his sword, Marie turns around
>"Well Arthas, looks like we're gonna have to split this fight up." Marie says to you "I'll try and give you room."
>Moving your cape, you close your eyes
"Hopefully you are my greatest foe." You says as you bite down and draw your sword"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32806615 && dateTime=="08/15/18(Wed)21:51:47")

">>32800990
HELL YEAH
RIP
AND
TEAR
RIP
AND
TEAR"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32808314 && dateTime=="08/16/18(Thu)04:40:25")

">>32806615
It's such a good game. Like I had that feeling of just "wow" once I finished it."
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32808534 && dateTime=="08/16/18(Thu)06:31:57" && image=="Sleepy Moon Pone.jpg")

">>32803368
>As your hooves stop through the puddles of water, you see more and more guard ponies rushing to the sound of the alarms
>"Looks like Anon and the other are really tearing it up." Eris says to you
>You are Luna
>Making sure there are no other guards around, you look down at the tiny Eris
"They are going to be overrun at this rate." You tell her "We need to even the odds and let those rebels out."
>"Then what are we waiting for?!" Eris says "We're really close! I'm sure of it!"
>You look around at the buildings
"This empire is much different then the one in our world." You say "Which is strange because we are supposed to be mirrored images."
>Pushing the thought aside, you and Eris continue on to the prison
>You need to stop wasting time wondering how this empire works
>All that matters is helping Anon reclaim his beloved Umbra

Now I must sleep. Tomorrow if everything here goes okay I should be able to do more than two parts!"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32809591 && dateTime=="08/16/18(Thu)12:01:01")

">>32808534
Yay"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32811784 && dateTime=="08/16/18(Thu)21:59:43")

"I swear to Jesus if the power goes out because of this storm";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32812859 && dateTime=="08/17/18(Fri)05:38:59" && image=="1527787831652.gif")

">>32811784
It went out."
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32812928 && dateTime=="08/17/18(Fri)06:32:58" && image=="Riverton_Maximum_Security_Prison.png")

">>32808534
>Coming around more street corners, you find that you are getting closer to the wall
>If memory serves you right, then the prison would be to the west of here
>It would be so much simpler if you could just fly
>But flying with this cloak on would be too suspicious
>And it's not like you can just remove it
>Continuing down the road, you see that you've come to an open field
>To the north are the farms
>Then that means...
>Looking directly ahead of you is this world versions of the prison"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32816419 && dateTime=="08/18/18(Sat)02:12:17")

"Okay and your writefag is home";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32816905 && dateTime=="08/18/18(Sat)06:15:07" && image=="1400982__safe_artist-colon-whitepone_discord_eris_rule+63_simple+background_solo_thumbs+up.png")

">>32812928
>"There it is!" Eris says "Although this place looks way more fortified then the prison back home."
>Spotlights and barbed wire adorn the top of the walls of the dungeon
>Alarms ring from within the structure
>There are many of the guard looking towards the castle
"It's so fortified." You say "It looks as if we will have to fight our way in."
>"That's fine." Eris says "Anon sent us here because he knew we could do it."
>"Princess Luna." You hear a pony whisper
>Turning around, you find Marie's ponies emerging from the shadows
>"We are ready to assault the prison." One says "We await your command."
>You look towards the gate
>"Hey Luna, you've been in fights before right?" Eris asks
"Of course!" You tell her "We have been through many battles over our lifetime!"
>Eris grows to her original size
>"Good!" Eris says as she cracks her knuckles "Then let's go pick a fight!""
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32817893 && dateTime=="08/18/18(Sat)12:38:17" && image=="GOPR0714.jpg")

">waking up under dat royalty";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32819245 && dateTime=="08/18/18(Sat)18:26:56" && image=="RNe9Vz2.jpg")

">>32817893
Holy shit, Anon. I do the same thing with my Umbra too."
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32820926 && dateTime=="08/19/18(Sun)00:46:52")

"Sorry I've just been job hunting. That's why I keep coming home late";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32821722 && dateTime=="08/19/18(Sun)06:23:36" && image=="cheeb_eris_by_atelophobix-d52vw2x.png")

">>32816905
>Running up to the front gate, you figure stealth is not an option
>Especially with Eris in the lead
"Listen to us!" You tell Marie's ponies "You are to free your comrades from their imprisonment while we battle our way to The Wolves Cell!"
>"Once you all are free, you need to help keep all those annoying guards off Anon!" Eris says "He'll deal with your ass of a king!"
>"Understood!" They say as you look back
>Looking towards the gate, you see a group of guards rush out to greet you
>"That is not the queen's Eris!" One says "Ready the defense! Go into lock down!"
>"OUTTA OUR WAY!" Eris says as she claps her hands
>As boom of magic explodes from her sending the guards in front of you flying through the gate
>Honestly what did they expect to do to her?
>You turn and look back towards the castle
"We need to hurry." You say to yourself "They won't just let us free everypony here. They'll send someone of power to equal ours.""
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32823406 && dateTime=="08/19/18(Sun)14:15:51" && image=="1749675__safe_artist-colon-wafflecakes_king+sombra_-colon-3_blob_chubbie_cute_female_mare_pony_queen+umbra_rule+63_simple+backgr.png")

"";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32825052 && dateTime=="08/19/18(Sun)19:35:19" && image=="904463__source+needed_safe_artist-colon-woo_edit_king+sombra_iwtcird_meme_queen+umbra_rule+63_stretching.png")

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32826039 && dateTime=="08/19/18(Sun)23:27:05" && image=="1179885__safe_artist-colon-lrusu_king+sombra_duo_looking+at+each+other_queen+umbra_rule+63_self+ponidox_simple+background_white+.png")

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32826953 && dateTime=="08/20/18(Mon)06:11:48" && image=="b2d.png")

">>32821722
>Running up with your group, you see a large amount of ponies explode outside from within the prison
>You quickly fly over Eris and fire a beam of magic at the, knocking them out of the way
>There can't be any blockades now
>Running into the prison, you look around
>The room you're currently in looks nothing like a prison
>In fact it looks almost like a office lobby
>At the very end of the room is a very secure looking elevator
>"We need to get to the basement." One of Marie's ponies says "This is where most of the prison guards rest. The real prison lies below us."
>Before you can say anything, you are greeted by another horde of guards
"Very well, we will fight our way to that elevator!" You say "Eris!"
>"Already ahead of you!" Eris says as she turns around and slams her tail on the ground
>The floor below you starts to crack as pillars of stone come out to block your attackers from getting to you
"To the elevator now!"
>With your attackers cut off, you and the others quickly enter the elevator as one of Marie's ponies hit the down arrow
>The elevator begins to buzz with life before you feel it head down below"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32827007 && dateTime=="08/20/18(Mon)06:40:21")

"Alright I have to hit up this place tomorrow for an interview, but once I get back I hope to actually type for once.";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32828204 && dateTime=="08/20/18(Mon)13:49:58")

">>32827007
We'll they have open interviews tomorrow so I guess thats when I'm going."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32829390 && dateTime=="08/20/18(Mon)18:56:59" && image=="595613__safe_artist-colon-evehly_king+sombra_bust_portrait_queen+umbra_rule+63_solo_stupid+sexy+sombra.jpg")

"";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32830667 && dateTime=="08/21/18(Tue)00:01:40" && image=="123697__safe_artist-colon-jalm_king+sombra_the+crystal+empire_queen+umbra_rule+63.jpg")

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32831521 && dateTime=="08/21/18(Tue)06:23:28" && image=="Princess_Cadance_wedding_bells_S2E26.png")

">>32826953
>With the elevator continuing to head down the shaft, you notice that some of Marie's ponies look uncomfortable
"Have some of you been imprisoned here before?"
>One of them looks up at you before nodding their head
>"It's horrible." She says "You aren't just supposed to live the rest of your life here, but the warden and Umbra expected you to work yourself into an early grave."
>"That doesn't sound good at all." Eris says "What exactly are we stepping into?"
>"A mine." The pony says "One where the prisoners are forced to mine the crystal here for the guards weapons and armors."
>Slave labor
>"That's so strange." Eris says "Our Umbra doesn't have anything like that back home. It's just a simple dungeon with cell blocks."
>"I bet she doesn't force these prisoners to do any work too." Another pony asks
>Eris shakes her head
>"She already sounds so kind compared to our Umbra." The mare says
"She really is..." You tell them "No matter what you do she will still find a way to forgive you. That's why we have to save her."
>As the gears of the elevator begin to stop, you feel yourself slowing down before coming to a stop
>Opening the door, you and the other step out to find yourself in the real dungeons"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32832229 && dateTime=="08/21/18(Tue)12:38:40")

">>32828204
They told me to come back for another interview. I think that's good!"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32833257 && dateTime=="08/21/18(Tue)17:36:28")

">>32832229
Also HOLY FUCK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frB6juW6wa4"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32834580 && dateTime=="08/21/18(Tue)23:20:22" && image=="775185__safe_artist-colon-evehly_king+sombra_lineart_monochrome_queen+umbra_rule+63.jpg")

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32835443 && dateTime=="08/22/18(Wed)05:22:27")

">>32832229
That is good! It at least means they are probably considering you for the position. Good luck Rager!

Bumperino"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32835517 && dateTime=="08/22/18(Wed)06:25:50" && image=="GranularParallelEel.webm")

">>32831521
>Stepping out of the elevator, you see all the prison cells lining the walls of the cave
>Walking up to a railing you look down into the pit
>What you see below horrifies you
>Like the mare said, there are many others working down in this pit chipping away at the white crystals that protrude from the ground and walls
>Others are working on lifts and transporting large crates of crystals on their backs
>Chains dangle from the collars attached to their necks
>Guard ponies push some ponies on to keep them working to the point where some even fall down
>All of them look dirty and ragged
>Not to mention cold
>Looking up, you see snow falling into the cave through a medium size hole in the ceiling
>At the far end of the pit is a strange door frame that leads nowhere
>"That looks like the same thing Umbra uses to travel to The Wolves Cells." Eris says "But we're gonna need a key."

I was trying to go for this in a way
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPTCq3LiZSE

>>32835443
God I hope so. I could use the moral boost."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32836072 && dateTime=="08/22/18(Wed)11:37:34")

">>32832229
Hell yeah man, get the money!"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32837204 && dateTime=="08/22/18(Wed)18:26:15" && image=="Umbra and Anon during Estrus.png")

">>32836072
Ex fucking actly I need money to buy more Umbra shit and to be able to stay alive to finish this story."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32837314 && dateTime=="08/22/18(Wed)18:50:35")

">>32835517
So Rager when does Anon start duel wielding a motorcycle?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32837533 && dateTime=="08/22/18(Wed)19:40:16")

">>32837314
Also will the music for the final battle be "Devil Trigger"?"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32837660 && dateTime=="08/22/18(Wed)20:09:43" && image=="1530818501361.gif")

">>32837314
As soon as Rodin makes it for him. Honestly it's tough writing Anon as Dante in a way when I can't really bring over all of the devil arms. I really want to do Angi and Rudra, Lucifer, and Nevan. But we'll see what happens. Same for Umbra. She may fight like Bayo, but her summoning Infernal Demons left and right from Tartarus seems like too much. Like I said we'll see.

>>32837533
The final battle is going to consist of a lot of themes while going through it, but I won't lie Devil Trigger will be one of them."
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32839412 && dateTime=="08/23/18(Thu)06:44:25" && image=="alternate_eris_design_by_eleanart_approved-d80k4sp.png")

">>32835517
"A key?" You ask "Who has them?"
>"Umbra, Arthas, and the warden here." Eris says "We need two, but I can handle the second key if we get the first from the warden."
>"There they are!" You hear a booming voice shout "Shut down the power to the elevator!"
>You hear sounds of the elevator powering down behind you as a door opens on the side of the cave
>Out steps a green Minotaur adorn in armor and large hammer
"Is that?"
>"Yup that's the warden." Eris says "He looks a little bigger than I remember."
>"So The False Princess of The Moon and The False Queen's Pet have stumbled into my dungeon of punishment!" He says as more guards begin to surround you from both sides "You don't belong here! Shouldn't you be out there ready to watch your king get cut down?!"
"You are a fool to think that Anon would fall so easily." You tell him "And we have come to put an end to this madness!"
>"And it all starts with bustin' these ponies out of here!" Eris shouts
>The ponies that are in chains and in their cells look up at you and the others
>"Brothers and sisters!" The mare says "We're going to free you from this life and take down Anonymous and Umbra!"
>The Minotaur laughs
>"You really think it'll be that easy?" He says as he draws his hammer "I can't wait to smash your skulls in."
"What can you do to us?" You ask him "An Alicorn and A Spirit of Chaos!"
>He smirks
>"I wasn't talking about you two." He says "No we have someone else you can play with."
>A portal opens up right next to him and what comes through it complicates things
>Alternate Eris

I can't find go Alt Eris pic so here's this one where I just wish the hair was white."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32840091 && dateTime=="08/23/18(Thu)11:15:46")

">>32837660
It's always hard trying to reel in characters made to be op in games for writing a narrative"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32841032 && dateTime=="08/23/18(Thu)15:06:43")

">>32840091
It really is, but I kinda like the challenge"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32842106 && dateTime=="08/23/18(Thu)18:54:48" && image=="1356735__safe_artist-colon-mylittlesheepy_king+sombra_avatar_queen+umbra_rule+63_tumblr.png")

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32843193 && dateTime=="08/24/18(Fri)00:02:44" && image=="720013__safe_solo_rule+63_king+sombra_queen+umbra_artist-colon-mirululu.png")

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32844268 && dateTime=="08/24/18(Fri)06:34:05" && image=="Sleeping Sun and Moon.png")

">>32839412
"Damn!" You say to yourself "I was hoping we would have more time before she showed up."
>"What took you so long?!" The Minotaur asks in an irritated tone
>"Queen Umbra had need of me." Alternate Eris says before looking towards you "Her and King Anonymous knew they would send somepony here."
>You look over at your Eris
"Are you prepared for this?" You ask "This isn't going to be easy."
>Eris nods her head and gets ready for a fight
>"I'm all set to take her down." Eris says "Luna, I need you to get that key for The Wolves Cell. Let Marie's ponies get their friends out."
"Understood." You tell her "Are you sure you'll be able to make another key while dealing with your alternate self?"
>Eris smiles
>"I just need one second and I'll get you that other key!" Eris says "Just leave her to me."
>Nodding your head, you watch as both Eris's drop down into the pit below

Yo running on three hours of sleep is a bad idea
Don't do it."
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32845558 && dateTime=="08/24/18(Fri)13:53:39")

">>32844268
Oksy much better let me just run some errands and I'll type something up"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32847211 && dateTime=="08/24/18(Fri)20:07:05" && image=="1761392__safe_artist-colon-alpaca-dash-pharaoh_king+sombra_cape_clothes_female_mare_queen+umbra_rule+63_simple+background_solo_w.png")

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32848478 && dateTime=="08/25/18(Sat)00:39:50" && image=="1610723__safe_artist-colon-kirasn_king+sombra_black+hair_black+mane_crown_crystal_female_green+eyes_jewelry_mare_queen+umbra_red.png")

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32849575 && dateTime=="08/25/18(Sat)06:15:49" && image=="CGG.png")

">>32844268
>Eris stands up and stares at her alternate self
>"Surrender." Alternate Eris says "You and your friends have no hope of winning this battle."
>Eris only continues to stare
>"What did she do to you?" Eris asks "Why do you follow orders like some kind of dog? Aren't you a Spirit of Chaos too?"
>"Aren't you doing the same thing?" She asks "Following orders from your king?"
>"I'm doing it for a good cause!" Eris says "I'm doing it because I know of the fun that will come from it!"
>Eris looks down at the ground for a moment before looking back up at her alternate self
>"Where is your brother?" Eris asks
>For some reason Alternate Eris finally hesitates
>"I imprisoned him." Alternate Eris says "He refused to follow my queen therefore he was dealt with."
>"You're just a lap dog..." Eris says "Fine, once I kick your ass I'm freeing your brother so that he can help us!"
>"You will do no such thing!" Alternate Eris says as she rushes Eris
>"Luna now!" Eris says as she grapples with her alternate self
"Go!" You tell the other ponies "Leave the warden to me!""
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32851455 && dateTime=="08/25/18(Sat)15:13:46")

"Let's hope Eris doesn't job like last time.";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32852796 && dateTime=="08/25/18(Sat)19:57:20" && image=="656271__safe_artist-colon-mylittlesheepy_king+sombra_dark+magic_glowing+eyes_magic_queen+umbra_rainbow+power_rainbow+power-dash-.png")

"";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32854507 && dateTime=="08/26/18(Sun)04:32:54" && image=="Makeover.png")

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32854684 && dateTime=="08/26/18(Sun)06:11:37")

">>32849575
>Marie's ponies jump to battle and begin fighting off the guards on your side
>Looking over across the pit, you see the warden beginning to flee
>You can't afford to let him escape!
>Running towards the edge, you unfurl your wings and leap up into the sky
>As you dive in to attack, you see a large fist appear from under you
>Alternate Eris is trying to catch you as if you were some kind of fly!
>"No you don't!" Eris says as she wraps her tail around her alternate self before slamming her into the wall "You're fighting me!"
>Eris holds out her hands as she unleashes a torrent of magic onto her alternate self
>Good job Eris!
>Diving in, you catch the Minotaur by tackling him from behind
>As you both tumble across the floor he kicks you off him, before swinging at you with his hammer
>"You want to fight me, Princess?!" He asks "Then come and get crushed under my hooves!""
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32857085 && dateTime=="08/26/18(Sun)19:10:33" && image=="1526910265539.png")

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32858293 && dateTime=="08/27/18(Mon)00:19:01" && image=="1723089__safe_alternate+version_artist-colon-evehly_king+sombra_curved+horn_female_mare_mlem_pony_queen+umbra_raised+hoof_rule+6.png")

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32859081 && dateTime=="08/27/18(Mon)06:16:16" && image=="Anarchy_Reigns_-_Bigbull.png")

">>32854684
>Readying yourself for a battle, the Minotaur charges at you horns primed to run you through
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gkjuz6ecB9I
>But with you being more skilled than this brute, you easily avoid his attack before firing down onto him with your magic
>To your surprise he actually deflects your magic with his horns
>You watch as the rest of your beam just fades away, leaving the Minotaur unharmed
>"OH YEAH!" He says as he begins to shake "THAT'S THE GOOD STUFF!"
>You notice now that his horn are shimmering with the same color as you magic
"What are your horns made of?"
>"Wouldn't you like to know!" He says in a gloating tone "Let's just say Queen Umbra thought of everything."
>A spell that absorbs magic?
>That could be problematic
>The veins in his arms and legs are pulsating with your magic
>Before you can know it, the Minotaur leaps into the air with his hammer raised over his head

Tomorrow is my second interview so I must sleep for now."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32860215 && dateTime=="08/27/18(Mon)13:01:09")

">>32859081
Good luck my brother"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32861430 && dateTime=="08/27/18(Mon)19:06:12")

">>32860215
They want me back for one last one!"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32862928 && dateTime=="08/28/18(Tue)00:35:36" && image=="1343135__safe_artist-colon-evehly_king+sombra_commission_crown_ear+fluff_jewelry_looking+at+you_monochrome_queen+umbra_regal (1).png")

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32863860 && dateTime=="08/28/18(Tue)06:23:13" && image=="Bull Art.jpg")

">>32859081
>His speed has increased?!
>Dodging out of his way, he brings his hammer down on the stone
>A shockwave of magic explodes from the point of impact
>You feel yourself momentarily lose your footing, so you take to the skies
>Looking around, it seems everyone besides the Eris's felt that
>The two of them are still turning into different creatures to battle one another
>As the smoke clears, you see the Minotaur pull his hammer from the ground
>He lets out a deep breath as steam comes out from his nostrils
>"Where you going, Princess?" He says "Not winning as easily as you thought?!"
>You need to think this through
>Magic is out of the questions so long as he can absorb it and use it against you
>Offense won't work
>But maybe defense will
>All you need to do is get close to him
>That's easier said than done
>Looking down at the ground, you come down"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32865069 && dateTime=="08/28/18(Tue)14:05:52")

"Alright I need to go drop my uncle off at the airport. Be back in a bit";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32866117 && dateTime=="08/28/18(Tue)18:24:46" && image=="1637219__safe_artist-colon-jargon+scott_king+sombra_clothes_coat_crown_female_jewelry_lidded+eyes_looking+at+you_mare_pony_queen.png")

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32867656 && dateTime=="08/29/18(Wed)01:02:09" && image=="1406634__safe_artist-colon-redsketch_king+sombra_grin_lidded+eyes_looking+at+you_monochrome_queen+umbra_rule+63_simple+backgroun.png")

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32868388 && dateTime=="08/29/18(Wed)06:32:19")

">>32863860
>Landing down on the ground, you look at the Minotaur
>A cocky smile forms on his face as he slaps his abdomen
>"Come on, Princess!" He says "I can do this all day!"
>Readying yourself, you charge towards him
>"Ah the direct approach?" He says as he takes a defensive stance "I can respect that, princess!"
>As you come close to striking him, he moves to your side and readies his hammer to swing at you
>Perfect
>As he swings at your head, you block it with a shield made of magic
"You need to stop being so thick headed." You tell him "Our battle is over."
>Tackling him, you begin to fly towards the roof of the cave with the Minotaur in your grasp"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32870603 && dateTime=="08/29/18(Wed)18:00:26")

">>32868388
>Remember being at 0.001% fuel last night
>Don't even remember typing this up

Well I suppose that's neat"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32871978 && dateTime=="08/30/18(Thu)00:23:22" && image=="508518__safe_rule+63_king+sombra_self+ponidox_queen+umbra_artist-colon-mylittlesheepy.png")

"";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32872289 && dateTime=="08/30/18(Thu)02:20:08")

">>32870603
Sleepy green is best green"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32872888 && dateTime=="08/30/18(Thu)06:31:54" && image=="BuenoLuna.jpg")

">>32868388
>"Let go of me!" The minotaur says as he starts to attack your head
>Shielding your face, you continue to soar higher and higher
>You feel your tiara get knocked off your head
>But that is of little concern
>All that matters is bringing this brute down!
>Once you see that you've reached the top, you look back up
"Our battle is over."
>Turning over in the air, you dive straight towards the pit
>The ponies watching on in their cells follow you all the way
>"WAIT!" The Minotaur screams "I'LL GIVE YOU THE KEY JUST-!"
"ERIS MOVE!"
>Both Eris's look up, but before the Alternate one can move your Eris delivers a punch that throws her off
>There's your chance!
>Bracing yourself for impact, you use the Minotaur to your advantage and dive right onto their Eris
>As you touchdown with a loud impact, the walls of the cave begin to shake violently"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32873372 && dateTime=="08/30/18(Thu)11:28:52")

">>32872289
Yes it is"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32874360 && dateTime=="08/30/18(Thu)17:01:06" && image=="1338610__safe_artist-colon-tjpones_king+sombra_blushing_generic+pony_grin_heart_imminent+kissing_knight_monochrome_queen+umbra_r.png")

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32875514 && dateTime=="08/30/18(Thu)23:15:41" && image=="903605__suggestive_rule+63_bed_night_bedroom_queen+umbra_artist-colon-woo.png")

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32876604 && dateTime=="08/31/18(Fri)06:02:38" && image=="71UzsxB9PaL._SY550_.jpg")

">>32872888
>As the smoke around the pit clears, you lift your head up
>Shaking away the dizziness, you look down
>It seems your plan worked as the Minotaur and Alternate Eris are incapacitated
>"Holy crap, Luna!" Eris says as she comes up to you "Are you alright?"
>Nodding your head, you stand back up just as Marie's ponies finally defeat the last of the guard ponies
"We are alright, Eris." You say as you levitate your tiara towards you "We are just a little disoriented."
>Eris looks at her alternate self
>"She won't stay knocked out for long." Eris says to you as she reaches for the key ring on the Minotaur "We should be quick and get in there."
"We agree." You tell her "But first we need to free these ponies from their cells. Can you do something to speed that up?"
>Eris smirks as she holds up the key ring
>Each of the keys except for one all begin to glow with Eris's magic"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32876661 && dateTime=="08/31/18(Fri)06:33:11")

"Alright I'm heading to bed, but tomorrow we're going to get moving now that things are taken care of here on the home front.";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32877169 && dateTime=="08/31/18(Fri)11:29:31")

">>32874360
>>32875514
The two best umbra pics and I blame my femdom fetish"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32878081 && dateTime=="08/31/18(Fri)16:07:13")

">>32877169
I really love this one too >>32875514"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32878184 && dateTime=="08/31/18(Fri)16:36:30" && image=="349374__safe_artist-colon-gimlas_princess+luna_spoiler-colon-comic_spoiler-colon-comic08_armor_idw_solo.png")

">>32876604
>"I think it's time we get Anon that backup he needs." Eris says as she clenches her fist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrOXTADrIjw
>The keys shoot off of the ring as they all insert themselves into the many cells around you
>Taking to the sky again, you watch as all the keys turn and release the lock on the cells
>Almost immediately the cells are flung open as ponies of different shapes and sizes emerge
>The pegasi that you brought with you assist in getting ponies in the more higher cells down
>Looking around, you see some of them are already arming themselves with weapons and armor from the armory
>"This is you rescuers speaking here..." Eris says as she speaks through a microphone connected to some speakers she just made "Right now our Anon and some very special ponies out there trying to fight their way to the castle to save our Umbra."
>She creates a little platform so that everypony can see her as they gather around
>"He needs all the help he can get." Eris says as you land beside her "They can't get in that castle and stop the bastard that put you in here with the entire guard on top of them."
>More and more ponies look up to you both
>"You all need to get out there and help him by causing as much chaos and destruction as you possibly can!" Eris says "I promise you that our Anon can stop Anonymous, but he just need to get to him!"
>You take the microphone from Eris
"This is what you all have fought for isn't it? To be free!?" You tell them "If we fail today then there will be no coming back!"
>Everypony listens on with a look of determination
"Fight until you fall! Until your spirits are entirely broken! Until you draw your final breath!" You shout "For today the king and queen of this twisted world fall!"
>The cave erupts with cheers as ponies hold up their weapons
"IT'S TIME TO RISE UP AND STOP THIS MADNESS!" You shout one more time as Eris opens a large portal behind the group of ponies in front of you "TOGETHER WE WILL TAKE BACK THE FUTURE!""
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32879337 && dateTime=="08/31/18(Fri)20:47:26" && image=="Morning Sombra.jpg")

"";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32880607 && dateTime=="09/01/18(Sat)03:29:25")

"Sorry was playing games with the guys";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32881101 && dateTime=="09/01/18(Sat)06:18:17")

">>32878184
>The cave erupts in cheers
>"For freedom!" A stallion says as they start to run towards the portal
>"That portal will lead you to, Anon!" Eris says "Make sure you all keep the small fry off him!"
>As ponies flood through the portal, Eris looks at you
>"Thanks for the help there." She says "I'm not that great when it comes to speeches."
"Do not worry about it." You tell her "They need to be at their best as well if we want to succeed."
>You look towards the stone doorway
"We suppose it's time we get in there." You tell Eris "About the other key."
>"Already one step ahead of you." Eris says as she clones the key into two "Now we can get in there."
>Hopping off of the platform, you and Eris begin to walk towards the frame
>Once you get close, both you and Eris insert your keys into it
>As you do, a swirling vortex appears before you both
>"Just like back home." Eris says "Ready, Luna?"
>You nod your head
"We hope we're not too late." You say as you and Eris step into the portal"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32881673 && dateTime=="09/01/18(Sat)10:55:05")

">>32880607
I got dmc4SE as my first devil may cry did I make the right decision? It's alright so far, albeit I don't know where to go most of the time"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32882558 && dateTime=="09/01/18(Sat)14:37:18")

">>32881673
I would say it's fine I know a lot of people that started with four, but there still is the trilogy on PS4, Xbone, and PC. Make sure you get that one if you like DMC4 so you can play 3"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32883531 && dateTime=="09/01/18(Sat)18:21:18")

">>32881101
>"What now!?" Biggs asks "We're surrounded again!"
>You are Anon
>Again you and your group have had to stop your approach to the castle as more of the guard has come out to block you
"Dammit we're so close too!" You say looking down towards the end of the street "I just need to get to him."
>"Then we have no choice, but to deal with these grunts." Sombra says "So much for conserving our energy!"
>Just as your about to give the order to go all out, you stop when you hear something opening behind you
>Looking back, you see a purple portal open up
>"Great!" Lance says "What now?"
>You keep your guard up, but as you lift your sword you see a stallion come through the portal and attack the first two guards he sees
>The stallion looks like he's seen better days, but he looks determined none the less
>"King Anon." He says before looking at you "Please do everything you can to stop Anonymous, we are counting on you."
"We?"
>The stallion smiles as more and more ponies flood out of the portal
>They all look just like him
>"Hold them back!" The stallion says "Just like their Eris said, we need to make sure King Anon gets to the castle!"
>"Luna and Eris did it!" Celestia says
>Nice going girls!
>"You leave these guys to us." The stallion says "There's a mad king you need to stop."
"Thank you." You tell them as a path is now cleared for you "Down the road is our Arthas, he might need help too."
>"We're on it!" A mare says as she and a large group of ponies head down the street
>Looking back at the castle, you tilt your head towards it and head off"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32885002 && dateTime=="09/02/18(Sun)02:16:11")

"Boy do I need to stay off /v/ now. Spoilers for DMCV is not my cup of tea";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32885607 && dateTime=="09/02/18(Sun)06:22:30")

">>32883531
>Running down the street, you look around to see that the city has turned into a warzone
>Ponies from the dungeon are causing so much damage out here that the guard ponies can't even catch up with you
>"Good thinking using the prisoners as a wall for us." Sombra says "Hopefully that will be the last time we get stopped."
"I hope so." You tell him "We're getting so close now."
>As your group gets closer to the castle, you see that it's much taller up close
>Looks like you'll have to do some climbing here
>Almost there Umbra
>"Well, well, well!" A voice says "I didn't expect you guys to break the prisoners out of their cells."
>"Wait, that voice!" Lance says as he looks up to the sky
>You all stop and do the same
>Coming down from the sky is one of the ponies you'd have to deal with
>Alt Lance"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32887408 && dateTime=="09/02/18(Sun)17:59:13")

">>32625259
Such a pretty queen"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32889124 && dateTime=="09/03/18(Mon)03:47:38")

">>32888136
At least she looks like a cutie"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32889392 && dateTime=="09/03/18(Mon)06:19:30")

">>32885607
>You and your group stop as he land on the ground
>"There's going to be so much work to do after you all are dead." Alt Lance says
>Lance immediately draws his weapon
>"Where is Ariadne!?" He says, venom accompanying each word "Where's Cynthia!?"
>Alt Lance snickers
>"Not in the castle, I can tell you that much." He says "Nooooo, they're somewhere else in this huge empire of ours."
>Lance steps forward
>"WHERE ARE THEY?!" Lance shouts
>"You'll just have to find that out yourself." Alt Lance says "I was actually going back to check up on your sister right now. You can follow me if you like, but you'll be wasting precious time."
>He's trying to separate you all
"You know we could just beat the answer out of you." You tell him "Now where are they?"
>"You'd have to catch me first." He says "And I know none of you can match my speed."
>Before you can retort, Lance bolts straight at his alternate self"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32890216 && dateTime=="09/03/18(Mon)13:03:11")

"Morning everyone";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32891354 && dateTime=="09/03/18(Mon)17:48:14")

">>32890216
Slept way too late again"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32892659 && dateTime=="09/03/18(Mon)22:29:55")

">>32890216
Evening now!"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32893618 && dateTime=="09/04/18(Tue)02:42:54")

">>32892659
Alright sorry today was pretty busy"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32893900 && dateTime=="09/04/18(Tue)05:54:18" && image=="Lance.jpg")

">>32889392
"Lance!"
>Lance doesn't listen to you at all as he keeps trying to attack his alternate self
>"Look at you all riled up!" Alt Lance says as he keeps avoiding his attacks "Where was this when I took Cynthia and Ariadne?!"
>"SHUT UP!" Lance says as he loses more and more control
>"Enough!" Sombra says as him and Celestia fire two beams of magic at the two
>You see their magic looks more like hands trying to grab them
>Both Lances dodge the beams before Alt Lance takes on an annoyed look
>"There's too many of you to deal with." He says before looking at your Lance "You want them? Then come get them!"
>With that Alt Lance takes off to the west
>You see Lance look over to you
>"Anon..." He says with a conflicted face "I have to save them."
>With that he follows right behind his alternate self
>"LANCE!" Biggs says as Lance flies off "Dammit! That idiot!"
>"He's going to get himself killed if he's flying into a trap." Wedge says "We have to go after him!""
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32894650 && dateTime=="09/04/18(Tue)13:07:14")

"We need a gif of Anon booping Umbra";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32895356 && dateTime=="09/04/18(Tue)16:43:05" && image=="large.png")

">>32894650
Like this"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32896326 && dateTime=="09/04/18(Tue)22:26:30")

"Friends and I are playing the New Destiny Expansion.
I didn't pay for it before you judge me."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32897294 && dateTime=="09/05/18(Wed)04:41:33")

">>32896326
People still play destiny 2? At launch I had at least a dozen friends playing it, and I think only one still does"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32897449 && dateTime=="09/05/18(Wed)06:14:24")

">>32893900
>Biggs looks back and forth between you and the direction Lance ran off
>You look down towards where Lance went
"Go after him..."
>Both Wedge and Biggs look up at you
>"Are you sure?" Biggs asks
"If Lance gets himself killed then all this will be for nothing." You tell them "You guys need to get him some back up."
>You point back at Sombra, Celestia, and Ammy
"Besides I still have them." You tell them "I'll be fine, so go save our idiot friend before he gets himself killed."
>You can tell they're both hesitant to leave you alone
>Seems like everyone's acting like that
>"Alright." Biggs says "We'll go after him, but you better not start the fight with Anonymous without us!"
>"We have to defeat him together." Wedge says
"I'll try, but if he has Umbra then I'm going in." You tell them "Try to hurry up once you guys save Ariadne and Cynthia."
>They both nod their heads before turning around to run after Lance

>>32897294
I have two friends who really enjoy the game, I don't mind it especially when it's free, but another friend of mine and I play Dead by Deadlight way more than Destiny"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32898116 && dateTime=="09/05/18(Wed)12:48:58" && image=="Sick.png")

">Wake up
>Feel sick

Oh boy I sure do love this feeling"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32899057 && dateTime=="09/05/18(Wed)17:17:24")

">>32888136
>Sombra's horn actually reincarnated him as a mare"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32900025 && dateTime=="09/05/18(Wed)21:46:12")

">>32897449
My friends are actually kinda looking to make it our next game
I'll do it, seems like forsaken is good"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32900806 && dateTime=="09/06/18(Thu)02:14:58")

">>32898116
Get better soon"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32901226 && dateTime=="09/06/18(Thu)06:24:41")

">>32897449
>"Are you sure about this, Anonymous?" Sombra asks
>Watching Biggs and Wedge take off after Lance, you slowly nod your head
"Y-Yeah." You tell them "Come on, let get to the castle."
>Celestia glances over to Sombra as you walk past them
>You've noticed that each time someone has split off from the group she seems to get more anxious
>She must still be worried about you going too far
>Looking up towards the top of the castle, you feel conflicted
>You have to stop him
>No matter what it cost
>You just hope it won't have to come to that
>Clenching your fist, you look back at what left of your group before heading off"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32902974 && dateTime=="09/06/18(Thu)16:26:03")

"Alright things are looking up with the whole job situation. They're just looking over some final things.";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32905100 && dateTime=="09/07/18(Fri)03:26:33")

">>32900806
Sick his dick, why don't you?"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32905472 && dateTime=="09/07/18(Fri)06:21:13")

">>32901226
>"LANCE!" Biggs shouts as you two continue down the street after your friend
>Looking ahead, you can see him still chasing after his other self
"Damn them!" You tell Biggs "They did this on purpose!"
>"All this to get us away from Anon." Biggs says "We need to save Lance and the girls quick before Anon does that dumb shit Princess Celestia told us about!"
>He plans to give his life if he has too...
>You think back to the first day you met Anon
>After everything you all have gone through...
>You can't let it end like that!
"We need to hurry!" You tell Biggs "I'm not about to lose a brother today."
>"Same." Biggs says "I'll be damned if I have to lose of my brothers today!"
>You both nod your heads in agreement before picking up the pace

>>32905100
My head is already sick. I rather he not do that."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32906605 && dateTime=="09/07/18(Fri)16:30:49")

"Good afternoon thread!";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32907664 && dateTime=="09/07/18(Fri)21:31:06")

">>32906605
Okay I'm home"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32909177 && dateTime=="09/08/18(Sat)06:09:37" && image=="635405__safe_queen+chrysalis_alternate+universe_angry_dark+mirror+universe_equestria-dash-3_eyes+closed_fangs_glare_gritted+teet.png")

">>32905472
>You are Luna
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDq6TstdEi8
>Stepping through the portal, you find yourself in a cold hallway
>Along the right are cells that lead all the way down to a single cell
>And to your left are windows that show the outside world
>Outside you can hear the elements roar outside as the rain continues to pour
>It accompanied by the roaring thunder and lighting that flashes occasionally
>"Whoa it's so similar here minus the rain." Eris says "It's just like back home."
"So these are the fabled Wolves Cell." You say to yourself "This is where Umbra keeps her worst kinds of criminals."
>That means you should find your other self and your sister's alternate self
>Along with any other ponies that exude strength that would maybe challenge this world's Umbra
>Walking along the cells, you see that surprisingly some of them are empty
>It isn't until you reach the third cell down that you find your first prisoner
>Alternate Chrysalis

I got hardcore fucking stuck because I'm trying to set up all the fights before Anon reaches Anonymous"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32910639 && dateTime=="09/08/18(Sat)14:31:01")

"Okay I'm up";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32912061 && dateTime=="09/08/18(Sat)18:51:54")

">>32909177
Kind mommy pwease hewp her UwU"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32913726 && dateTime=="09/09/18(Sun)01:52:18" && image=="1534966738602.gif")

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32914355 && dateTime=="09/09/18(Sun)06:06:56")

">>32909177
>"Hey it's one of those bug ponies." Eris says "Umbra told me about this time when they tried to overtake her empire."
"This is their queen." You tell her "She's a vile pony back in our world."
>But here she looks so different
>She looks... Kind
>"She looks messed up." Eris says "What happened to her?"
>Her mane is a mess as is her tail. It looks as if she hasn't seen a bath in a long time
>Along her body are cuts, bruises, and welts
>Even parts of her horn are chipped
>All this points to signs of torture
"They've beat her in here." You say "For what we do not know."
>You look up at Eris
"Do you still have the keys?"
>Eris nods her head and pulls out the key ring
>Of the remaining few, she tries one after another before the door opens
>Allowing you both to head inside"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32915260 && dateTime=="09/09/18(Sun)12:55:51" && image=="Filly Umbra.png")

"";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32916640 && dateTime=="09/09/18(Sun)18:29:18" && image=="853878__safe_artist-colon-evehly_king+sombra_bedroom+eyes_fangs_from+behind_gradient+background_looking+at+you_looking+back_ (1).jpg")

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32917759 && dateTime=="09/09/18(Sun)23:49:02" && image=="Good Bug.png")

">>32914355
>Stepping into the cell, you approach the mare
>Now that you're a little bit closer, you see that she has a chain around her neck
>The Chrysalis of this world remains still
>"Is she okay?" Eris asks
>Slowly walking up to her, you pray that she's just sleeping
"We think she's okay." You tell Eris "Well, as okay as she could be in this state. She is in bad shape."
>"Do you have any moon magic you can do to make her feel better?" Eris asks
>You look over to her with a annoyed look
"Moon magic?"
>Eris shrugs
>"It seems like something you can do." Eris says "I mean your sister can turning into a fire mare."
>Shaking your head, you look over at some water pooling itself in a small puddle
>Using your magic, you take some water before splashing it on Alternate Chrysalis"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32918627 && dateTime=="09/10/18(Mon)06:18:04")

">>32917759
>As soon as the water makes contact with Alternate Chrysalis, you see her react to it
>She shakes her head
>You think back to her name
"Duchess Chrysalis?"
>Her eyes begin to open slowly before she looks at you
>"N-NO!" She says as she tries to scramble back "No more please!"
>Both you and Eris take a step back and look at one another
>Eris seems lost, so she steps back and lets you handle it
>Looking back at her, you see her huddled in a corner
"Chrysalis?" You tell her as you slowly take a few steps towards her "It's okay, we are not here to hurt you."
>She still shakes in her corner, refusing to look at you
>Coming closer, you stop just a few feet from her
"We are here to save you and this world.""
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32920035 && dateTime=="09/10/18(Mon)16:39:33")

">>32888136
What even is she?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32921266 && dateTime=="09/10/18(Mon)22:31:24" && image=="715444__safe_artist+needed_rule+63_king+sombra_queen+umbra.png")

"";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32921413 && dateTime=="09/10/18(Mon)23:18:29")

">>32920035
A "Kirin" apparently
Mlp seems to be taking from Monster hunter"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32921771 && dateTime=="09/11/18(Tue)01:56:57")

"Exanon reporting in, getting my driver's permit tommorow
I studied a lot for it so I hope I get it!"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32922227 && dateTime=="09/11/18(Tue)06:11:57")

">>32918627
>Alternate Chrysalis opens her eyes
>"You're not here to give me n-nightmares?" She asks
>What?
"Why would we do that?" You ask "No we have come to save you from this."
>Alternate Chrysalis looks over you
>"You two really are from the other Equestria..." She says "They're actually doing it..."
>You assume she's referring to the Anonymous and Umbra of this world
>She looks up at you
>"You have to stop them!" She says "If they succeed then many lives will be lost!"
"We know." You tell her "Right now our Anonymous and a group consisting of our sister, Sombra, and his friends are heading to the castle to stop them."
>She tries to stand, but winces in pain
>"Wait, you are hurt." You tell her "Allow us mend your wounds. We would hope that you join us in this battle along with the rest of the dungeon."
>"I knew you had some moon magic!" You hear Eris shout out as your horn begins to glow
>"I will." Alternate Chrysalis says as you begin to use your magic to heal her "That means you brought your Lance with you, doesn't it?"

>>32921771
Good luck, Anon! I got to go see what's up with this job tomorrow too."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32923180 && dateTime=="09/11/18(Tue)13:49:32")

">>32922227
I got it! And good luck bro, hope you have a good time"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32925952 && dateTime=="09/12/18(Wed)06:16:57")

">>32922227
>You look up at her
"Yes."
>Alternate Chrysalis looks down at her leg
>"His alternate self is responsible for all my wounds..." She says "He comes here time to time to beat me. As if he was releasing his frustrations."
>You look back up to her before continuing to heal her
"We do no know much of your history with the pegasi." You tell her "We only know that you were responsible for a traumatic event in his life."
>"I'm responsible for the death of his parents." She tells you "That's why he comes and beats me to near death."
>She looks up to you
>"I must talk to your Lance once this is all over." She says "That is if we win this."

>>32923180
Nice job, Anon! Unfortunately our car took a shit battery wise so we have to postpone our trip to like Thursday.

>>32921413
Also dammit I was going to use Kirin for the spinoff I wanted to do! Along with that The Thing parody I wanted to write"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32928487 && dateTime=="09/12/18(Wed)21:04:24" && image=="1526851180480.jpg")

">Final interview tomorrow.

I'm actually super nervous."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32929285 && dateTime=="09/13/18(Thu)01:37:32")

">>32928487
You can do it bro! You've come this far already!"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32929680 && dateTime=="09/13/18(Thu)04:53:10")

">>32925952
>"What even happened to you?" Eris asks "How'd did you get taken prisoner?"
>Alternate Chrysalis sighs
>"We fought in a battle we should have started." She says "I assume you and your sister went to war with Umbra too?"
>Although you hate remembering that time, you nod your head
"Jealousy drove us to attack Umbra and her empire." You tell her "All because we wanted Anonymous to come home."
>"Our motives we're different." Alternate Chrysalis tells you "We went to war to prevent all this."
>She shakes her head
>"After King Sombra vanished we were without a leader for sometime until Celestia and Luna stepped up to atone for their actions." She says "The only problem was that Celestia still loved Anonymous."
>Just like yours
>"We tried to convince her that there was no reforming that madman. He was pure evil." She tells you "She didn't listen at all. She was convinced that she could change him."

>>32929285
I know, Anon. That's why it's so nerve racking. I'll do my best though! Thank you."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32930354 && dateTime=="09/13/18(Thu)10:22:50")

"Good morning and good luck Rager!";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32931313 && dateTime=="09/13/18(Thu)17:06:18")

"I got the job! I am now a security guard!";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32931459 && dateTime=="09/13/18(Thu)17:35:01")

">>32931313
Congratulations dude! Keep them unsavory folks away!"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32932499 && dateTime=="09/13/18(Thu)22:21:43" && image=="1534527465965.gif")

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32932547 && dateTime=="09/13/18(Thu)22:37:44")

">>32931313
Congrats! Get that shmoney bro!"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32933440 && dateTime=="09/14/18(Fri)05:38:57" && image=="I WIN.png")

">>32929680
>"That lead us down a path to total war." Alternate Chrysalis says "Celestia wanted to save Anonymous, but we just wanted to stop him before him and Umbra became too powerful."
>She closes her eyes
>"We didn't expect them to ally with Princess Cadance." She tells you "She's kept to herself even when Celestia and Luna were evil."
>She sighs
>"We battled it out." Alternate Chrysalis tells you "I remember when your Celestia visited she told us about the battle my counterpart had with her. It seems history repeated itself."
"You lost."
>"Horribly." She tells you "I was berated in front of my own children as Princess Cadance tortured me."

>>32932547
Thank you. My friend told me that he's allowed to play his Switch at his site, hopefully if I get the night shift I can type a part or two."
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32935056 && dateTime=="09/14/18(Fri)18:29:54")

"Okay I'm back home. We just had to get some groceries";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32935815 && dateTime=="09/14/18(Fri)21:54:04" && image=="1420633__safe_artist-colon-tjpones_king+sombra_bored_bust_dialogue_ear+fluff_glass_grayscale_monochrome_pony_queen+umbra_rule+63.png")

"";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32935817 && dateTime=="09/14/18(Fri)21:54:51")

">>32935056
Cool, you get my gushers?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32936770 && dateTime=="09/15/18(Sat)02:27:58" && image=="1424566510903.jpg")

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32936771 && dateTime=="09/15/18(Sat)02:28:00")

">>32931313
Nice blog post, nerd."
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32937199 && dateTime=="09/15/18(Sat)05:59:50")

">>32933440
>As you finally finish up healing the changeling queen, you step back and allow her to stand
>She takes her time, as Eris breaks the chain around her neck
>"Thank you." Alternate Chrysalis says as she stands up "I need to assist with the battle out there."
"Are there anymore prisoners here?"
>She shrugs
>"I know Discord and I were captured, but Trixe, and the Flim Flam brothers were able to escape before Anonymous caught them." She says "Celestia and Luna should still be here."
"Then that who we will free next." You tell her "Along with Eris's brother."
>Heading back towards the cell door, you look back at her
"Don't get yourself killed." You tell her "We all need to make it out of this alive."

I'm so sleepy"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32937564 && dateTime=="09/15/18(Sat)09:42:45")

">>32935056
Dude, no mallomars?"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32939056 && dateTime=="09/15/18(Sat)16:51:16")

">>32935817
>>32937564
I got peanut butter poptarts?

>>32936771
And now my feelings are hurt"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32940030 && dateTime=="09/15/18(Sat)21:02:16")

">>32936771
So when'd you blow into stupid town?"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32941431 && dateTime=="09/16/18(Sun)06:12:57" && image=="c92acead5195e7a3a775d8c18b3b49f9.png")

">>32937199
>Exiting the cell, Chrysalis comes out with you
>"Was Cadance here?" She asks
"She and a large force and they are going to invade our world." You tell her "Our Cadance and Princess Twilight are over there defending the portal."
>Chrysalis doesn't say much else and nods her head
>"Good luck you two." She says "I hope you can be that light that our world needs."
>With that she steps through the portal back to the dungeons
>"Nice girl." Eris says
"We only wish ours was that kind." You tell Eris "But that will never change."
>"Maybe if Umbra gets her hooves on her." Eris says before shaking her head "Forget I said that, she'd probably bash her skull in. Umbra really hates that mare."
>Walking past more cells, you don't spot anypony in them
>Meaning that the last one...
>Must hold your alternate self
>Coming up to the door, you peer through the bars and spot her
>Alternate Luna"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32942025 && dateTime=="09/16/18(Sun)11:27:12")

">>32941431
Wonderful greekfu"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32942760 && dateTime=="09/16/18(Sun)15:40:53")

">>32942025
I thought it was Egyptian"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32943556 && dateTime=="09/16/18(Sun)19:25:36" && image=="download (1).jpg")

">>32942760
They are"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32944380 && dateTime=="09/17/18(Mon)00:24:50")

"Okay I am home";

if(ISleepNow && title=="" && postNumber==32944579 && dateTime=="09/17/18(Mon)01:42:03")

">>32943556
Celestia is, Luna's wearing that cute Grecian dress himation."
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32945146 && dateTime=="09/17/18(Mon)05:51:53")

">>32941431
"Luna!" You say as you insert the key into the lock
>Opening the door, you rush into the room with Eris behind you
>Upon coming up to your alternate self, you are stopped in your tracks when you see her up close
"What have they done to you?"
>Her horn looks like it's one the verge of breaking
>She herself looks like she's taken more abuse than Alternate Chrysalis
>And even as she lays on the thin pile of hay asleep, she looks so incredibly tired
>Cuts and bruises appear all over her body
>"Now she really looks like Tartarus." Eris says "What do you think happened to her?"
>You look over her
"This had to have been done by Umbra and Anonymous." You tell her "We need to get her to wake up.""
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32945900 && dateTime=="09/17/18(Mon)12:47:14" && image=="394448__safe_solo_tumblr_ask_rule+63_king+sombra_angry_tsundere_queen+umbra_artist-colon-mylittlesheepy.png")

"";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32946456 && dateTime=="09/17/18(Mon)16:33:33")

">>32945146
>Luna looks as poor as Greece does
Fitting"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32947623 && dateTime=="09/17/18(Mon)23:53:29")

"There might not be any part tonight as I have orientation tomorrow morning so I kinda have to get some sleep. When I come back I'll get out some more parts.";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32947892 && dateTime=="09/18/18(Tue)02:04:55")

">>32947623
Yeah I'm heading to bed. Night Anons. Tomorrow I got you"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32950606 && dateTime=="09/18/18(Tue)22:12:24")

"Fuck it really felt like I was in school there. Alright I'm home.";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32951388 && dateTime=="09/19/18(Wed)02:28:23")

">>32950606
Now what did we park in class today, students?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32951428 && dateTime=="09/19/18(Wed)02:39:25")

">>32951388
Hopefully my car"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32951853 && dateTime=="09/19/18(Wed)06:01:21" && image=="1536633902100.jpg")

">>32945146
>Taking one step forward, you stop and look up
>Here you are
>The castle
>This building looks like it could reach all the way into the heavens that's how tall it is
>You are Anon
>"Umbra must be in there." Sombra says "There has to be a welcoming party for us in there."
>"I'm not so sure." Celestia says "After splitting away from that last group of guards, we've been able to reach the castle without anymore interruptions."
"It might just be Anonymous and Umbra in there." You tell them "After all they went to all that effort splitting us apart."
>"Just so they can get you alone." Celestia says "We can't let that happen."
>You don't say anything
>This is where it ends
>All of this
>Pulling Rebellion off your back, you place you hand on the door
"Lets do this.""
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32952409 && dateTime=="09/19/18(Wed)10:50:07")

">>32951853
WE ARE H E R E"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32953454 && dateTime=="09/19/18(Wed)16:18:17")

">>32952409
I am ready"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32954595 && dateTime=="09/19/18(Wed)22:01:37")

">that Dante theme
fucking yikes"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32955044 && dateTime=="09/20/18(Thu)00:40:57" && image=="Flora_Portrait.png")

">>32951853
>Opening the door, you and the others rush inside ready for another fight
>Only to find that no one is waiting for you
>Just like Celestia said
>Looking around the interior of the castle, everything looks the same as back home
>Except instead of dark crystal and red rugs, it's a lighter blue crystal and purple rugs
>To your left are the stairs
>Looking up, you see they lead all the way up
>Towards the center of the main hall, you notice that there's a stairway that you've never seen
>This one goes down
>"It seems we are alone here." Celestia says before looking at the new staircase "Where does that lead?"
>"I do not know." Sombra says "Umbra never had that built while I stayed with her."
"And she's never shown me this." You tell them "Maybe it's where this world's Umbra kept Eris while she slept?"
>"Then why is it open?" Sombra asks
>Upon hearing some hoofsteps you ready yourself for a fight
>But it's only a maid coming out from the shadows
>"It's where the Princess of the Sun is located." She says "The False Queen is at the of the castle."
>You all look at each other
"Why are you telling us this?" You ask, pointing Rebellion at her
>"It was my queen's and king's orders." She says before walking back to the shadows "You must choose who to save, neither mare has much time..."

>>32954595
It's fucking bad, Anon. But hey at least we got this!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKp1Hy0pjtw&t=0s"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32955053 && dateTime=="09/20/18(Thu)00:43:33")

">>32955044
That theme is fucking hilarious, hope they change it though like wow that's bad"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32955055 && dateTime=="09/20/18(Thu)00:44:59" && image=="Stern_Princess_Celestia_S4E02.png")

">>32955044
>You grip the handle of your sword harder
>They had everything planned for this
>All to get you alone
>"This is a trap." Sombra says "They're just trying to get us away from you! Why would they hold Celestia somewhere different from Luna?"
"You think they would really keep two superpowered sisters together?" You tell him "Either way you heard that mare, we need to split up so that we can save both."
>You can see that they both don't want this
"You two head down there and find Alt Celestia. I'm heading up there to face Anonymous and save Umbra." You tell them "Once you save her get to me as fast as you can. Umbra's pregnant, I want her as far away from that fight as possible."
>"I'm coming with you." Sombra says
>You shake your head
"We don't know what's down there and I want you backing up Celestia." You tell him "Up there we know it's just Anonymous. That makes this a one on one."
>Sombra looks back at Celestia
>She herself won't stop staring at you with worry in her eyes
>"Anon-"
"I know." You say cutting her off "I promise I won't do anything besides beating him down until he surrenders."
>The two of them stare at you before Sombra turns around
>"You better." He says before looking at Celestia "Come on, Celestia. Let's hurry and save her."
>Celestia nods her head
>"Please be safe, Anonymous." She says "Umbra's not the only one that can't lose you."
>You give her a thumbs up and a smile as she and Sombra descend the staircase
>Looking up at the top, you place your sword on your back
"Almost there, Umbra." You say before taking off up the stairs"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32955072 && dateTime=="09/20/18(Thu)00:50:53" && image=="1537415487001.png")

">>32955053
Especially when coming off of the hype of Devil Trigger, but /v/ is apparently saying we can change the battle theme with the deluxe edition. You also get >pic related.

>tfw I've kinda think of Lance and Ariadne as Nero and Kyrie"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32955195 && dateTime=="09/20/18(Thu)01:29:17" && image=="1537419189630.jpg")

">>32955072
You get these from the deluxe"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32955471 && dateTime=="09/20/18(Thu)03:44:25")

">>32955072
Wait I haven't finished 4
WHAT HAPPENS TO KYRIE"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32955663 && dateTime=="09/20/18(Thu)06:06:03" && image=="1528765658790.png")

">>32955055
>You are Sombra
>Stepping down the stairs, you look over to Celestia
"Gods I hope he doesn't do anything stupid." You tell her "So much relies on that human staying calm."
>Celestia nods her head
>"I know what you mean." She says "Which is why it's so important that we find Celestia and get up to Anonymous as soon as possible."
"Agreed."
>After a few more minutes of silence, you and Celestia finally reach the bottom
>Before you is a large stone door with crystals decorating the face of it
>Anonymous may have been correct about that Eris theory
>Walking up to the doors, you both begin to push on it
>With the loud sound of stone sliding across the floor, you both finally manage to open up the door and step into the next area

>>32955195
>All that DMC
>Wings of the GUARDIAN
>Sworn Through Swords
>Devils Never Cry
>Vergil Fucking Battle 2

All we're missing is Cerberus's boss theme and this is perfect

>>32955471
Nothing. Sometimes she just needs "stress relief""
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32956221 && dateTime=="09/20/18(Thu)11:19:51")

"Off to do some more job stuff be back in a little bit";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32957073 && dateTime=="09/20/18(Thu)15:51:08")

">>32956221
Hope everything is alright"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32957748 && dateTime=="09/20/18(Thu)18:43:42")

">>32957073
It is. I start tonight so I'm going to try to get out two parts before I go. 10pm to 6am"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32958234 && dateTime=="09/20/18(Thu)21:44:11" && image=="1475851837553.jpg")

">>32955663
>You are Wedge
>As you take down another suit of crystal armor, you turn and look at look at Biggs
>He hits another guard in the head and knocks them down
>"Damn it!" Biggs says "They're trying to really keep us away from Lance."
>Sheathing your sword, you and Biggs continue down the street
"Just where are they taking him?" You ask as you both keep going down
>"It has to be somewhere important to Lance." Biggs says
>Looking back down from the sky, you hold out your hoof and stop Biggs
>Biggs comes screeching to a halt
>"What?!" He says before looking foward
>Standing there, leaning against a building is Alternate Wedge"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32958436 && dateTime=="09/20/18(Thu)22:53:06")

"Alright I'm off. When I get home I'll get some sleep and then type.

Wish me luck, Anons!"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32959417 && dateTime=="09/21/18(Fri)06:33:31")

">>32958436
good luck"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32959881 && dateTime=="09/21/18(Fri)09:55:02")

">>32957748
The hell is with all these night jobs man"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32960514 && dateTime=="09/21/18(Fri)13:13:23")

">>32958436
Good luck!"
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32961065 && dateTime=="09/21/18(Fri)16:17:32")

"Man that was tiresome. Even more so when they're trying to slap me with a higher job with a shit ton more responsibility. I have to talk to someone about that";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32962015 && dateTime=="09/21/18(Fri)21:29:28")

">>32958234
>"Shit..." Biggs says
>"I was wondering what took you two so long." Your alternate self says "Keep being that slow and Cynthia will have to watch her big brother die."
>Biggs draws him weapon, ready to lunge
>But you stop him
"Wait Biggs!" You tell him "He's just trying to get us to waste our time."
>"Then let's just beat him down and keep moving." Biggs says
>"It wouldn't be that easy." Alternate Wedge says "I'll keep you two here just long enough to stop you from getting to Lance."
>You shake your head
"Biggs, keep going on without me." You tell him
>"What?" Biggs says
"Go!" You tell him "We're going to lose Lance if we sit here and argue."
>Biggs looks over at Alternate Wedge before turning to you
>"Hurry up and catch up." Biggs says "I know you'll get the answer out of him."
>Nodding your head, Biggs takes off as Alternate Wedge lets him go

>>32961065
And by this I mean the pay for all this extra work is not worth it."
;

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32962227 && dateTime=="09/21/18(Fri)22:35:43")

"Alright I'm off again";

if(Rager !a77OIT8rFc && title=="" && postNumber==32963609 && dateTime=="09/22/18(Sat)10:51:39")

">>32962227
And I'm home to sleep"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==32963928 && dateTime=="09/22/18(Sat)12:09:10")

">>32963609
Sleep well my friend"
;

}
}