}
class Thread extends Board{
public void FBIagentPeterStrzokappearsbeforeCongress(OP Anonymous){

String fullTitle = "FBI agent Peter Strzok appears before Congress";
int postNumber = "269100";
String image = "we should stop now.jpg";
String date = "07/12/18(Thu)14:49:33";
String comment = "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL3vPLYQQLw

Peter Strzok testifies before congress again in an open hearing, listen to it above.

highlights so far:
Republicans ask for a bunch of stuff he cant talk about legally

motion to release the previous 11 hour interview with strzok is denied

IG finds no evidence of bias during strzoks tenure, basing this on evidence of collected data from FBI devices.

IG reports evidence was found of several occasions of messaging to Lisa Page using gmail and other messaging apps, not under control of FBI infrastructure.

To Preserve Strzok's right to privacy he was allowed to decide which emails and and messages sent from not FBI channels which were of relevance to the investigation. Strzok decided that ultimately non of the messages exchanged between him and Page were of relevance to investigation, and thus none were reviewed.

Strzok denies congress the ability to review any of these private messages.

A bunch of old corrupt polticians argue and interrupt each other blaming everything on the other party

all around general fun."
;

}
public void comments(){
if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==269103 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)15:03:35")

">>269100
checked
>To Preserve Strzok's right to privacy he was allowed to decide which emails and and messages sent from not FBI channels which were of relevance to the investigation. Strzok decided that ultimately non of the messages exchanged between him and Page were of relevance to investigation, and thus none were reviewed.
>Strzok decided that ultimately non of the messages exchanged between him and Page were of relevance to investigation
>Strzok decided
i really fucking wish that if I were ever to come under a federal investigation they would allow me to decide which of my non-work emails and text messages they could look at, and which they could not.
because i would do the same thing and say 'you cant look at any of them, theyre all private'
i mean what the literal fuck guys..."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==269104 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)15:03:37")

"i hope that this shithead isn't representative of the whole FBI

holy fuck dude"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==269105 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)15:10:19")

">both strzok and hillary were allowed to decide what emails and messages should be investigated, and were allowed to destroy or withhold the rest of them
what the fuck is wrong with with the american justice system?
any tyrone or chad off the street would would have devices forcibly seized and email providers would be given court orders to turn over all information
in what fucking world is it justice when you allow the subject of an investigation to determine what can be investigated?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==269112 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)15:26:47")

"this country is fucked when they let subject of investigations choose what information is important and what isnt.

"They asked for the personal accounts, and working with my personal attorney we came to an agreement where I would go through my accounts and identify any material which was relevant to the FBI investigation and turn it over. I reviewed it, there was none, and the inspector general was satisfied with that action"

https://youtu.be/YL3vPLYQQLw?t=1h30m00s

the ABSOLUTE STATE of investigations in the US"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==269127 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)16:04:08")

"Y'all reading that evidence review shit like it means something. The inspector general isn't an authority on this matter, then?

Holy fucking lol

The repubs are so desperate to find any sort of red flag they're digging enough every email, every word.

Maybe we should look at actions, hmm?

How about the lack of actions? How about the fact that this guy was right there, right in the trenches, KNEW that there was an investigation into Trump (and the revelation of the same certainly didn't do Hillary any favors) and did NOTHING.

He was in a spectacular position to do tremendous damage to Trump's campaign...and did fucking nothing.

This hearing is a fucking circus."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==269129 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)16:08:22")

">>269127
>>269126
The shillbots have arrived!"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==269130 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)16:09:35")

">>269127
the inspector general was a trustworthy republican until he did something the Rs didn't like and magically become a race traitor deep state something democrat

there was even an amazing two weeks where republicans decided gowdy was a party traitor because he said the mueller should be allowed to do his job and he realized he'd better start crowing the party line again"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==269132 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)16:13:04")

">>269112
Real talk though, it's the IG's job to oversee exactly that sort of exchange. If he wanted Strzok exonerated and Trump out, he's doing an astoundingly half added job."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==269150 && dateTime=="07/12/18(Thu)17:19:59")

"Wew lad

This nothingburger is so juicy I'm actually hungry. I need an actual burger.

Maybe a juicy lucy..."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==269316 && dateTime=="07/13/18(Fri)08:31:26")

"made up a drinking game based on how often "Impeach" and "Thank You for your Service" were mentioned.

also surprised Strzok didn't go to power level 9000 when some congressbag attacked his wife."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==269320 && dateTime=="07/13/18(Fri)09:22:12")

">>269316
>also surprised Strzok didn't go to power level 9000 when some congressbag attacked his wife.
The congressbag in that instance was 100% right, hence why Strzok sat there like an angry little bitch who knew he was wrong."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==269321 && dateTime=="07/13/18(Fri)09:29:47")

">>269100
>Strzok decided that ultimately non of the messages exchanged between him and Page were of relevance to investigation, and thus none were reviewed.

How handy! Gee if only all subjects of investigations could decide what was relevant and what was not to investigators!

Democrats corrupt to the core.

FBI needs to be terminated and a new agency with new staff, untainted, created."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==269331 && dateTime=="07/13/18(Fri)09:59:47")

">>269321

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==269332 && dateTime=="07/13/18(Fri)10:01:25")

">>269320
Or may be it a because the Rules of Order forbid him form answering unless he's asked a question or prompted by the Chairman.

Incidentally, the Rules of Order also forbid harassing a witness and making accusations of perjury."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==269333 && dateTime=="07/13/18(Fri)10:05:03")

">>269332
>muh damage control
Maybe he just shouldn't have cheated on his wife

Maybe he just shouldn't have texted his mistress and co-conspirator about his plans to use an otherwise bogus investigation as an insurance policy against a candidate he exhibited extreme bias towards"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==269336 && dateTime=="07/13/18(Fri)10:09:43")

">>269333
Did you even watch the hearing?

I did, all 5 hours of it.

I wasn't aware having an opinion was a crime. It's a crime to ACT on that opinion, yes - that's bias.

Show me where Strzok did that in his investigation of Trump. Of Hillary.

Oh wait, you can't. Because the fucking Investigator General tried to do that and failed. And you are not the Investigator General.

And seriously - read the Rules of Order. If you had your way Congress would be a continuous shouting match and even LESS would get done."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==269337 && dateTime=="07/13/18(Fri)10:10:12")

">>269129
Good catch."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==269338 && dateTime=="07/13/18(Fri)10:11:22")

">>269337
>30 hours later, one reply"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==269339 && dateTime=="07/13/18(Fri)10:12:58")

">>269336
>I did, all 5 hours of it.
How nmany times have you typed that out in posts since yesterday? You're like the bot pointed out by>>269129

>shilling this hard for a perpetrator of a perversion of justice
Strzok isn't going to sleep with you for white knighting him anon

>>269338
A real bot/shill shows up pushing an agenda and /news/ goes silent because it's not the Russian boogeybot they've been hoping for. Sad!"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==269340 && dateTime=="07/13/18(Fri)10:18:35")

">>269339
lol

>shill shill shill
>bot bot bot

That all you got?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==269341 && dateTime=="07/13/18(Fri)10:20:35")

">>269340
>That all you got?
You're telling me you don't think
>>269127
>>269126
Are bots?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==269342 && dateTime=="07/13/18(Fri)10:24:34")

"Friends of Trump: if you are not loyal to Trump then you cannot do your job";

}
}