// 0 posts and 0 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!";
int postNumber = "1565459";
String image = "1190306267362.jpg";
String date = "08/19/13(Mon)21:27";
String comment = "1. Search the Catalog to prevent creating duplicate threads of the same character, series, or theme.
2. Single image request threads are highly discouraged. Please upload some of your own content when making a thread.
3. Use the Vector Thread for requesting, sharing and contributing vectors with others.
4. Similarly, the Image Modification Thread is for rendering, extracting, and enlarging images.
Need help getting started? Try the following resources:
// 102 posts and 73 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "EmptyTitle";
int postNumber = "2070647";
String image = "akira-katsuhiro-otomo-kaneda-bike-1.jpg";
String date = "02/28/18(Wed)12:49:08";
String comment = "Old school anime/manga";
// 251 posts and 102 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "Desktop Thread XI";
int postNumber = "2086310";
String image = "10_ben.jpg";
String date = "06/07/18(Thu)18:18:01";
String comment = "New Desktop Thread!
Let's see your finished rice or rice in progress, share feedback and criticism.
If you want rates, rate others. remember that numerals dont help much at all
op pic taken from an anon from last thread, check it out
If you think something should be added reply to the op."
// 68 posts and 47 image replies omitted.
// 9 posts and 6 image replies omitted.
// 221 posts and 148 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "Image Modification Thread (I.M.T.) No. 318";
int postNumber = "2090069";
String image = "imt.318.png";
String date = "07/08/18(Sun)13:54:33";
String comment = "Welcome to the /w/IMT! We are here to help. All ANIME-RELATED wallpaper and image modification requests are welcome.
• ALWAYS DO A REVERSE IMAGE SEARCH before you ask us for help. Iqdb and SauceNao are very helpful for anime-related images.
••• EXPLAIN YOUR REQUEST IN DETAIL. Details help us get you the image that you want.
>Give SPECIFIC image size desired. Know your device you are requesting for. Width(W) x height(H) is the convention when giving dimensions.
• THERE IS A SEPARATE THREAD FOR VECTORS. Please take your vector requests there.
• THIS IS A SFW BOARD. If you must request a lewd picture, please do warn us when you post the link.
• UPLOAD AND LINK to an image hosting site such as mixtape.moe or others. Temporary file hosters, like uguu.se, make the most sense so use them where available. DO NOT use Imgur, it compresses images.
• DO NOT add white space OR stretch/shrink your picture since they just make it harder to work on.
• SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION. They're doing this on their own time, so don't forget to thank them.
••• BE PATIENT. Your request might be very difficult or maybe editors are not interested. Don't take it personally.
••• DO NOT "BUMP" your requests.
• DO NOT post images unless they need to be modified or are the answer to a request.
• BE POLITE. Try to use proper spelling and grammar.
• DO NOT harass people. HELP when they ask for an edit or let others deal with the request.
• CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMS are always welcome.
>4chan Image/Thread Limitations:
• Images SMALLER than 480x600 pixels DO NOT post. (1000x599 or 479x1000 will NOT work)
• Images LARGER than 6MB will NOT post.
• Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
• Maximum resolution allowed is 10000x10000
• Thanks to /wg/ for this modified copypasta.
// 58 posts and 56 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "Hatsune Miku Wallpapers";
int postNumber = "2087018";
String image = "miku.jpg";
String date = "06/13/18(Wed)23:45:02";
String comment = "Since Miku Expo is soon, I've been trying to find some more good wallpapers of her, if you guys have any, post them!";
// 1 posts and 1 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "Renders in Shapes Thread #17";
int postNumber = "2091903";
String image = "5.png";
String date = "07/22/18(Sun)02:49:22";
String comment = ">What is Renders in Shapes?
A style of wallpaper that has a render, within a shape, on top of a nature/urban background. Shapes are typically white/black in color. Background is often blurred around the shape, and left unblurred in the middle. Text is sometimes added.
>Tutorials & Resources
BG & Render Links: https://pastebin.com/yBxerZZw
1) Please post rendered images - preferably high quality ones
2) Please post background image you want (optional)
3) Thank whoever filled your request
// 148 posts and 123 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "EmptyTitle";
int postNumber = "2075201";
String image = "cowboy-bebop-black-market-desktop-background.jpg";
String date = "03/27/18(Tue)23:07:24";
String comment = "Post a walppaper of your faovrite anime";
// 272 posts and 132 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "Homes screen thread";
int postNumber = "2080746";
String image = "Screenshot_20180501-210740.png";
String date = "05/01/18(Tue)07:09:00";
String comment = "Post mobile homescreens.
And could someone explain to me how people get they're special themes on those mobile threads?";
// 160 posts and 102 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "EmptyTitle";
int postNumber = "2081354";
String image = "Chou Chou Graceful.png";
String date = "05/06/18(Sun)03:36:44";
String comment = ">What is minimalism?
Minimalism here involves taking an image and reducing them down to basic colors and removing most features. Most wallpapers will not include shadowing or faces, but this is subjective.
1) Refrain from posting images with incredibly intricate designs, vague or conflicting colors, or undefined edges, these make minimalizing very difficult.
2) If you can, provide the name and/or source for archival purposes.
3) Be patient (do not second a request) and make sure to thank the artist!
4) Check if your image hasn't already been done before in the booru: http://min.booru.org/
1) Always upload at least 1080p PNGs, try and post transparents too.
2) Look over other people's works! We need good criticism if we want to improve!
3) Watermarks/signatures are not highly necessary.
>Guides and resources to Making Your Own
Use vector drawing: either Inkscape (free) or Illustrator (free if you know what I mean) (don't use raster graphic software, such as Photoshop, GIMP, etc.)
Past threads: https://pastebin.com/r9BbL6bC
Untaken requests from them: https://imgur.com/a/CqLVq
Previous thread: "
// 172 posts and 158 image replies omitted.
// 119 posts and 111 image replies omitted.
// 153 posts and 113 image replies omitted.
// 205 posts and 99 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "Vector Thread - Requests & Sharing";
int postNumber = "2085607";
String image = "1523072965587.png";
String date = "06/03/18(Sun)19:38:58";
String comment = "Post your vector requests and recently done vectors here.
READ THE OP BEFORE POSTING!
>Before requesting, here are some tips:
– Request an image ONCE per thread. Do not bump or second - once is enough.
– Check the lists below to see if your request has already been previously fulfilled.
– All requests are welcome, within reason, but remember:
– The poorer the quality of an image (in resolution and drawing ability), the less likely it will be picked up. The more detail seen and higher the resolution, the better.
– Full-body images preferred. Images cut off on 3 or more sides are very unlikely to be picked up due to their limited usage; keep this in mind when finding an image to request. (Hair or skirt edges that are barely cut off don't usually count)
– Requests for removing the background from an image (called a RENDER) and resizing requests should go to the IMT threads.
– Refrain from using renders for requests. Try to find the original non-rendered image; it is easier for vectorists to work with.
– Note: Overly complicated images are unlikely to be picked up due to their nature. IF your request is taken, please have patience.
>Check these places before requesting:
>Anime vectoring tutorials:
—online viewable guide (Inkscape): http://sites.google.com/site/jjaaba
—downloadable guide (Inkscape): http://www.mediafire.com/?xhj5d254z
—Illustrator video tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g0