// 0 posts and 0 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!";
int postNumber = "1565459";
String image = "1190306267362.jpg";
String date = "08/19/13(Mon)21:27";
String comment = "1. Search the Catalog to prevent creating duplicate threads of the same character, series, or theme.
2. Single image request threads are highly discouraged. Please upload some of your own content when making a thread.
3. Use the Vector Thread for requesting, sharing and contributing vectors with others.
4. Similarly, the Image Modification Thread is for rendering, extracting, and enlarging images.
Need help getting started? Try the following resources:
// 103 posts and 76 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "Image Modification Thread (I.M.T.) No. 321";
int postNumber = "2099412";
String image = "k.jpg";
String date = "09/19/18(Wed)06:54:57";
String comment = "Welcome to the /w/imt! We are here to help. All anime-related wallpaper and image modification requests are welcome.
• Please always do a reverse image search before you ask us for help; iqdb and SauceNao are very helpful for anime-related images.
• Please explain your request in detail. We can't read your mind; every hint helps us get you the image you want.
• Please give the specific image size desired: WIDTH x HEIGHT is the convention when giving dimensions.
• There is a separate thread for vectors. Please take your vector requests there: >>>/w/vector
• This is a SFW board. If you must request a lewd picture, please do warn us before you post the link.
• Please upload and link to an image hosting site such as mixtape.moe; temporary file hosters like uguu.se make the most sense, so use them whenever possible. Please DO NOT use Imgur — it compresses images.
• Please DO NOT add white space NOR stretch/shrink your picture since that makes it harder to work on.
• Please be patient. Your request might be very difficult or maybe the available editors are not interested. Don't take it personally.
• Please DO NOT «bump » your requests.
• Please DO NOT post images unless they need to be modified or are the answer to a request.
• Please BE POLITE. Try to use proper spelling and grammar.
• DO NOT harass people. HELP when they ask for an edit or let others deal with the request.
• CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM is always welcome.
4chan Image/Thread Limitations:
• Images SMALLER than 480x600 pixels will NOT post. (1000x599 or 479x1000 will NOT work)
• Images LARGER than 6MB will NOT post.
• Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
• Maximum resolution allowed is 10000x10000
Thread Archive: https://archive.nyafuu.org/w/search
// 39 posts and 25 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "Desktop Thread XIII";
int postNumber = "2099028";
String image = "12_uwu-op.png";
String date = "09/16/18(Sun)16:30:45";
String comment = "Desktop Thread XIII
New Desktop Thread!
Let's see your finished rice or rice in progress, share feedback and constructive criticism.
If you want rates, rate others and remember that numerals dont help much at all.
op pic taken from an anon from last thread, check it out >>2093343
>ricing resources, tips & tricks:
If you think something should be added reply to the op."
// 4 posts and 1 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "EmptyTitle";
int postNumber = "2098704";
String image = "15361402573832.jpg";
String date = "09/14/18(Fri)04:27:08";
String comment = "sup, dudes
You can suggest a site with pictures for Dakimakura on which they will be in permission suitable for printing
ps sorry for my English, I'm writing to you from a cold northern country where he is not taught ^ _ ^";
// 1 posts and 1 image replies omitted.
// 29 posts and 19 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "Vector Thread - Requests & Sharing";
int postNumber = "2098824";
String image = "1506001878876.png";
String date = "09/14/18(Fri)21:37:14";
String comment = "Post your vector requests and recently done vectors here.
Previous Thread >>2085607
READ THE OP BEFORE POSTING!
>Before requesting, here are some tips:
– Request an image ONCE per thread. Do not bump or second - once is enough.
– Check the lists below to see if your request has already been previously fulfilled.
– All requests are welcome, within reason, but remember:
– The poorer the quality of an image (in resolution and drawing ability), the less likely it will be picked up. The more detail seen and higher the resolution, the better.
– Full-body images preferred. Images cut off on 3 or more sides are very unlikely to be picked up due to their limited usage; keep this in mind when finding an image to request. (Hair or skirt edges that are barely cut off don't usually count)
– Requests for removing the background from an image (called a RENDER) and resizing requests should go to the IMT threads.
– Refrain from using renders for requests. Try to find the original non-rendered image; it is easier for vectorists to work with.
– Note: Overly complicated images are unlikely to be picked up due to their nature. IF your request is taken, please have patience.
>Check these places before requesting:
>Anime vectoring tutorials:
—online viewable guide (Inkscape): http://sites.google.com/site/jjaaba
—downloadable guide (Inkscape): http://www.mediafire.com/?xhj5d254z
—Illustrator video tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g0
// 47 posts and 45 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "Xenoblade Chronicles";
int postNumber = "2090623";
String image = "pyra and mytra.jpg";
String date = "07/11/18(Wed)03:37:55";
String comment = "post any Xenoblade wallpapers here doesn't matter phone or not";
// 78 posts and 76 image replies omitted.
// 153 posts and 128 image replies omitted.
// 7 posts and 7 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "Decently Minimal Wallpapers";
int postNumber = "2099937";
String image = "wallhaven-11748.jpg";
String date = "09/23/18(Sun)13:32:31";
String comment = "I generally like more minimal papers with less tones and colors like these. Anyone got more like what I am posting feel free. Especially stuff from Dragonball or Cowboy Bebop. I only have one good Spike wallpaper after a lot of searching.";
// 195 posts and 122 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "Renders in Shapes Thread #17";
int postNumber = "2091903";
String image = "5.png";
String date = "07/22/18(Sun)02:49:22";
String comment = ">What is Renders in Shapes?
A style of wallpaper that has a render, within a shape, on top of a nature/urban background. Shapes are typically white/black in color. Background is often blurred around the shape, and left unblurred in the middle. Text is sometimes added.
>Tutorials & Resources
BG & Render Links: https://pastebin.com/yBxerZZw
1) Please post rendered images - preferably high quality ones
2) Please post background image you want (optional)
3) Thank whoever filled your request
// 1 posts and 0 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "EmptyTitle";
int postNumber = "2099936";
String image = "1518284880911.png";
String date = "09/23/18(Sun)13:13:37";
String comment = "Hi, I don't really know where I should ask for this, but can someone teach me how to 'Render in a shape' like in this pic?";
// 0 posts and 0 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "[Waifus_IRL_v1.1] Various Artists (3840x2160)";
int postNumber = "2099946";
String image = "-72806334_456239682.jpg";
String date = "09/23/18(Sun)14:18:03";
String comment = "Hey you, yeah you... nah, i'm not going to bother with this.
Waifus_IRL_v1.1 is a pack of 95 high-resolution desktop 16:9 wallpapers.
Update contains 16 brand-new wallpapers(oof it took some time):
It seems that I'm not going to have life anytime soon. More info as well as changes I've made in readme file."
// 5 posts and 3 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "Anime Gurlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz";
int postNumber = "2099786";
String image = "IMG_3445.jpg";
String date = "09/22/18(Sat)11:20:29";
String comment = "Any body got good anime girl memes like these?";
// 41 posts and 13 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "Phone thread #181";
int postNumber = "2099427";
String image = "phone thread 181.png";
String date = "09/19/18(Wed)13:25:29";
String comment = "if there's something you want to see in the op, reply.
Check out the last thread: >>2092794
Before asking for a wallpaper, reverse image search it. This function is built into 4chan now. Its not hard to do.
Remember you'll get more rates if you rate others.
>Resources for Android, iPhone and Windows phone.
http://pastebin.com/JzWPVMGP - General Resources: fonts, wallpapers, color palettes
http://pastebin.com/G3Zde2ga- Basics and terminology to know for android.
http://pastebin.com/KHk9ZuLF - Read this after the basic/terms guide, and before your "first time post"
http://pastebin.com/86gCz85D - Starting place for a customized android notification bar. Outdated
http://pastebin.com/vuXnm1wi - WebMs made easy
http://pastebin.com/qGHi8GRr - Crude iPhone ricing guide
http://pastebin.com/Zzj7aGzc - Jailbreak/theming guide
http://pastebin.com/nE6F3zVp - thals's /w/ Guide for Ricing&Hacking Windows Phone 7 and 8
http://i.imgur.com/znGGUeT.jpg - Infograph style guide"