public void refresh(a);

}
class Thread extends Board{
public void IfIkillmyself,willImissmuch?(OP Anonymous){

String fullTitle = "If I kill myself, will I miss much?";
int postNumber = "20451059";
String image = "defeat.jpg";
String date = "01/11/19(Fri)21:25:12";
String comment = "Anons, I've always thought of suicide.

I just wanted to know that should I decide to live, what am I in for? (The good part, please)

Every time I talk to someone about their history, they describe unbelievable suffering that I could never get through because I am a very weak person. I feel completely unfit for life and very scared of everything. I don't want to go through the shit that they went through, so I'm thinking about being proactive.

Life's just so miserable. The last time and the greatest joy I've ever had was getting an A on a calculus test, and that is it. I have no one to talk to about my problems because my mom will just ask me to kill myself with her, I don't trust any of my friends to care (I'd move the world to help them, but I'd not trust them to do jack for me) and don't want to expose myself, therapists are all pussies.

I was just wondering if you could tell me about what is happiness, /adv/. I'm so lost. I'm just here, thinking there is absolutely no happiness to be gotten, and I might as well be dead already."
;

}
public void comments(){
if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==20451075 && dateTime=="01/11/19(Fri)21:30:15")

">>20451059
>my mom will just ask me to kill myself with her
Jesus Christ

>therapists are all pussies
Have you been to a therapist?

Why are you miserable?
Do you have any friends?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==20452228 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)06:17:11")

">>20451059
Im in the same boat as you OP. I was sent to an Alternative High School a month before the end of graduation at my other high school. Entire family was disappointed and they made fun of me for it... calling me retarded and thats why im not going to college...(Most people who go to college are in massive debt.. college is a trap.. like they make you pay for classed that you dont even need) I didnt learn shit at the alternative high school. I had no plans after high school... I dont have my license so I cant really go anywhere. The city I live in is full of people who try to be what they are not. I was a outcast throughout high school... Got the worse blowjob in my life in high school... Like if Blac Chyna gave me a blowjob.. Its almost 3 a.m and here i am writing this post... Going to the gym in 2 hours to relieve all the pain I have... Its my fault I'm such a failure in life.. I cant believe I let this happen to myself.. Hey OP I am also a very weak person.. My friend from the Alternative High School gave me Xanax and i thought i was going to die... i didnt.. i ended up falling asleep and waking up hours later next to a half empty 2 liter of mountain dew. I was a quiet person and barely had friends. I still feel so alone till this day. A girl and i text everyday and honestly she's the reason why im still alive. However i feel that my connection with her is fading away.. she promised me many things... if she breaks them then i am going off on her explaining the things she promised and why she broke them.. then im going to OD on leftover pills that i have :/ .. Wish you the Best Of Luck OP"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==20452268 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)06:47:39")

">>20451059
join the armed services, faggot.
then at least if you off yourself, you'll have seen the world and answered your own stupid question."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==20452342 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)07:44:25" && image=="Sailor 01.jpg")

"You're in for many things, but most importantly, you'll have opportunities.
No matter what shit will happen, life goes on and there is always a way to turn things around. All you need to do is keep trying and just do things your way. You don't live for others, cuz first and foremost you are living your life, and it is up to you how you wanna live it.

Life will always be complicated, but once you face your fears and get the hang of how things work, it will be manageable. Don't be afraid to ask for thngs, don't be afraid to take opportunities.

You see, doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will, and the secret lies in getting rid of doubt? How? Well, that's for you to figure out. It might sound crude, but the best way to get through life is really "git gud".

Put yourself out there, try things, and live up, not to others, but to yourself. Even when you fail at times, don't look at the failure, but at the fact that you tried and learned from it."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==20452383 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)08:09:51" && image=="Joseph Merrick 01.jpg")

">>20451059

Ok, OP, let me tell you a tale.

It's about a fine man named Joseph Merrick (the handsome devil in that pic over there). As you can see, Joseph wasn't exactly gifted with the most fortunate circumstances in life. To tell it bruntly, his life sucked. Up until his mid-20s, the only person who was ever nice to him was his mother and she bit the dust when he was about 8. Then he got foster parents who basically treated him like an outcast, because he couldn't work with that body.

So dear Joseph went the only place where he belonged, freakshows, where he was degraded and dehumanized as the "Elephant Man".

And yet, Joseph never even thought about killing himself. He pushed on and on, though humiliation after humiliation, and it all changed when he met a doctor who took him in, and soon enough he had a place to stay.

After the hospital staff got to know him he, even with that look, built up a genuine social life, was able to go to the theatre, visit places, and even became friends with the Princess of Wales (I'm not shitting you, that really happened.)

The man then died in peace, having finally gotten what he wanted after so long.

Bottom line of this story, Anon. Even if life seems like utter shit and you can't get out of it, life will find ways to surprise you and make it all worthwhile in the end. Keep on trying and someday, you'll find it was all worth it.

And if you need someone to talk to, turn to /adv/, that's what we're here for."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==20452410 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)08:27:14")

"if you're not afraid to die, there is no reason for you to be so scared by the risks you take in life";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==20453106 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)13:04:58")

">>20452410
It feels futile to endure suffering without any return."
;

}
}