public void refresh(a);

}
class Thread extends Board{
public void EmptyTitle(OP Anonymous){

String fullTitle = "EmptyTitle";
int postNumber = "574952";
String image = "Grindhouse Template.png";
String date = "05/06/19(Mon)23:39:20";
String comment = "How the fuck do you draw with a mouse?
The only reason I keep using this drawing is because I can't draw anything else."
;

}
public void comments(){
if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==574957 && dateTime=="05/07/19(Tue)00:26:09")

"Step 1: Assuming your computer is powered on and functioning, open an image processing program installed on your computer.
Step 2: Make sure you have a functional mouse connected properly to your computer.
Step 3: Pick a brush tool with size/shape and color that looks relevant to what you want to use. Outlines are preferably black.
Step 4: Click the mouse button set for drawing on a spot on the image canvas you wish to begin, holding the button as desired while moving your mouse akin to a pencil/pen stroke until the line you want appears.
Step 5: Even the most basic image programs have shape and fill tools, use these as desired for convenience.
Step 6: If you make any mistakes, most image processors have an easy to use undo function that, surprisingly, undoes a number of strokes/shapes/fills.
Step 7: When you are done, make sure to save your image. If you aren't using tegaki, 4chan's file uploader needs a saved image file to be selected in order to show it here!

Now you know how to draw with a mouse."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==574958 && dateTime=="05/07/19(Tue)00:57:34")

">>574952
use line weight"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==574965 && dateTime=="05/07/19(Tue)04:08:10")

">>574952
Pen Tool"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==574966 && dateTime=="05/07/19(Tue)06:09:27" && image=="Worms.png")

"Trial, blood and error";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==574967 && dateTime=="05/07/19(Tue)06:17:14" && image=="stabilizer.jpg")

">>574952
If you really have to draw with a mouse, Krita is a free soft that has a decent stabilizer. If you don't know how it works, basically you won't start drawing until you drag your cursor outside the outer circle after the initial click. Radius of said circle can be changed."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==575055 && dateTime=="05/08/19(Wed)15:39:20" && image=="tegaki.png")

"While I'm here, whats a good drawing table I can get for under $100?
The Huion Inspiroy H640P sounds nice but I'm open to suggestions"
;

}
}