String fullTitle = "Necromancer Detective 24";
int postNumber = "3029269";
String image = "Canal.png";
String date = "11/05/18(Mon)21:13:24";
String comment = "Home always seems better when you've been away for a long time. Henry has to not only deal with a missing persons case, but also his ex girlfriend Sophie raining in on his parade. The missing person's case is the easy part, Nessie's niece Duchane is missing, and the boat-keeper Paulie has something to do with it. A good usage of brutality or threats will hopefully loosen the mans tongue. If not there are worse methods one could use. As for Sophie... she's a different kinda of trouble.
1. All dice rolled are assumed to be D100 unless otherwise stated
2. The first two dice rules have higher value assigned to them, but subsequent rolls can have an effect if good (or bad) enough
3. All dice rolls are final
4. Critical fails are considered to be between 1-5, Critical hits are between 95-100. Crits overpower any other roll except another crit. In the rare chance that a crit fail and crit success happen. The Lorekeeper will do something interesting from a story angle. Similarly, rolling 2 of the same number will be considered a MEGA crit, just pray its two high numbers.
5. Near misses may occur, where a rolled number is close to the required threshold, whether over or under. This can have an impact on how the story proceeds. However these are up to the decision of the Lorekeeper.
6. Sometimes there are optional choices one may participate in, these will generally NOT be taken unless there are multiple posters who wish it, assuming there are multiple posters in the thread
7. There are often times choices with multiple parts, each part is counted separately, unless otherwise stated, sometimes rolls will be required before counting the second, third, etc, part
8. There will be “Time Limited” decisions, in which characters may only do a set number of actions, these will be clearly marked. Generally you will only be able to choose one decision per ‘round’.
9. Interviews: Interviews will generally be a freeform set of questions that the readers have to ask the person they are interviewing. No hand holding here, I will purposefully leave up wrong answers or decisions, although for the most part careful readers will be able to tease these out.
10. Rules may be subject to change between threads, but will not change during the same thread. These rules are what we will follow for the remainder of this thread.
Archived Threads + Sidequests: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.c
Discord (Meet the Loremaster himself, and get live updates and all that jazz): https://discord.gg/5sZYkz9 (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
Main Character Spell List: