String comment = "Ideal Partner Thread: ACTUALLY 2019 Edition

Last thread hit the bump limit, but let’s keep this steam train rollin’

Post your:
> ideal’s details
> your details
> ideal date
> dealbreakers
> contact
And for god’s sake, just be nice to each other.

Here’s to lucky coincidences for all of us!"
;

}
public void comments(){
if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27457193 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)01:14:12")

"To all the other dudes here, how many adds do you actually get from posting your details and contact? I've done it a couple times and gotten nothing and it's really discouraging.";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27457248 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)01:29:18" && image=="07C41A70-7CA2-4136-A145-76AFF92C2036.jpg")

"Her (ideally):
> ASL
20-30, F, USA East Coast
> height/weight
Shorter than me (which applies to like 99% of women); not extremely over- or underweight; otherwise idc
> race/ethnicity
idc at all
> religion
Don’t really care as long as you’re not fanatical. Someday I’d like my kids raised Jewish but that’s a long ways off.
> hair color
Brown, black or red... anything dark. I kinda have a kink for goth girls with wacky dyed hair too I guess.
> other physical details
A pretty face is good, but the more I’m attracted to your words and personality the more attractive I find all of you.
> personality
Intelligent, curious, compassionate, challenging, romantic, creative, introverted, intimate, maybe a bit melancholic. Someone who feels things very intensely and won’t hesitate to let you know it. Someone with a slightly warped sense of humor, who’s experienced real pain in life but can let herself experience tenderness and wonder when she truly feels safe. Someone I can have intense, respectful analytical discussions with, or pour our hearts out to each other, or just exchange quiet affection. Someone who’ll challenge me if she disagrees with something and let me know when I’ve done right by her (or myself!) too. Someone who can share her scars with me, who wants to help each other live and heal and be ever-better versions of ourselves. Someone deeply sexual, fascinated with the erotic possibilities of bodies and feelings and femininity. Someone honest, open, and passionate who isn’t shy to express affection to those who earn it.
> hobbies/interests
Art, literature, music, creative things, personal expression. But also dumb fun nerdy stuff like vidya games and animu that we can enjoy together.
> career/education
Something creative or nurturing or academic. If you make art or write I’d love being able to help out and encourage each other in our projects. If not an everyday job, at least a personal artistic ambition she’s serious about pursuing."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27457254 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)01:31:11" && image=="1485B525-C846-4438-9196-D018EAC19B47.jpg")

">>27457248
Me:
> ASL
27, M, Northeast USA
> h/w
6’1”, 220lbs
> race/ethnicity
White according to most Americans
> religion
Non-practicing Jew
> hair color
Brown
> Misc. physical details
I have a big hairy teddy bear body with a dorky babyface
> personality
I honestly have no idea how others perceive me. Probably my best qualities are intelligence, empathy and compassion; worst are laziness, stubbornness and just being generally antisocial a lot.
> hobbies/interests
Film, writing, politics, art and philosophy generally, video games, learning, sometimes anime.
> career/education
Got my useless liberal arts degree a few years back. Now I’m a part-time educator and tutor for kids and I also write criticism and journalism for a somewhat well-known film blog. I also wanna work on my creative writing and photography.

> deal breakers
Someone with extreme, absolutist views on politics or who’s just an outright bigot. Someone who makes me feel like I’m being disrespected or manipulated. Someone with really exceptionally bad or obnoxious taste. Someone who would ghost me without an explanation. Someone who expects me to commit before getting to know them. Someone I wouldn’t realistically be able to see in person at some point.
> ideal date
A long walk, a visit to an art museum, a good meal, coming back home to snuggle. The snuggling may involve sweaty, passionate sex, or it could be gentle soft hugs and falling asleep in each other’s arms, or it could be anything in between.

> my contact info
Discord = 2501#1917
Kik = two_five_zero_one
Tumblr = project-two-five-zero-one"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27457264 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)01:36:35")

">>27457193
I’ve been posting in these for a few months and I typically get at least 1-3 adds per thread (considering threads usually last a couple weeks). Most go nowhere but I’ve had a decent number of tantalizing close calls. It’s like fishing; it takes patience!"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27457268 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)01:39:03")

"Ideal
> just want a qt female to play vidya games with
My Details (Can provide more just ask)
> 23, Male, Sailor, Tiny bit of chub, White/Hispanic
Ideal Date
>Honestly as long as we having fun anythings cool.
Dealbreakers
>Not 18+ is a dealbreaker sry.
Contact
>Snap is Winters_209, Kik is 99Defense, Dont be shy!"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27457289 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)01:49:52")

">>27457264
it also helps if there are any people in your city
my city has Zero girls that visit /soc/
so no point trying or getting my hopes up."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27457594 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)03:45:35" && image=="FB_IMG_1546979961418.jpg")

">>27457172
Ideal:
Around 20 something
Would be easier if you live in 'merica but it's whatever.
I have no preference on looks.
Hopefully into something techy or weeby.
Asl:
24/M/USA
In college for computer science. I also work.
Love games, and am trying to come up with my own.
I'm pretty honest and charismatic. I like going out and staying in. No real preference, but generally playing games is kinda an at home thing.
Ideal date:
Playing some games, or maybe watching horror movies. Hell there's nothing like a good coffee date or walk in the park.
Deal breaker:
I'm not really into people who put others down. Joking is fine, and it's totally cool to bust people's balls every now and again but I hate when people put their anger on others.
Discord: fallen27#9460
Hit me up if you wanna talk, or if you're close we can chill."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27457711 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)04:29:10")

"Me
>Asl
23/F/USA
>Height/weight
5'2" and 110 lbs
>Race/ethnicity
White
>Religion
Agnostic but I'm pretty accepting of most beliefs
>Hair color
Natural light brown hair
>Other physical features
Brown eyes, light freckles, petite with B-cups. Have been told I have cute feet.
>Personality
Funny if not a bit silly sometimes, bubbly, easy going and creative. Kind of blunt and to the point
> Hobbies/interest
drawing, anime, MTG, DND, reading and crocheting for indoors stuff, kayaking, rock climbing, camping and hiking for outdoor stuff
>Career/education
Retail right now, and about to graduate from college

My ideal

As long as they're over 18 and make enough money, I'm looking for a sugar daddy (or momma) to spoil me , preferably online. I know it's a long shot but might as well throw myself out there

Contact if you have cash app and are interested, my Kik is nicolehm404"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27457788 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)04:58:30" && image=="discordid.png")

"> ideal’s details
23 or less, white, not fat, preferably from Western Europe (but not a deal breaker if you're willing to have a long-distance relationship until we can get together). Christian at least by tradition, I would prefer if you're either virgin or repented. Wants to get married and have kids.
I don't mind you having any sort of interests you want but if you're into any artform that's a plus.
Loving, caring, faithful, submissive but not in a dumb bimbo way.

> your details
23 M French, white, dark-brown hair and eyes, 6', slim-fit. Degree in classical lit, now studying music to hopefully make great art out of all that. Leaning towards Catholicism. Writer/Composer. Interests include a lot of things : architecture, hypnosis, nature, parasciences (parapsychology, cryptozoology, etc.), video editing, vidya, cinema, anime, lots of other stuff.
Dominant, confident, absolutely loyal and dedicated, slightly bullying but caregiving type. Want a loving wife to have kids with and live in a nice little mansion in the country side with a bunch of cats and dogs too.

> ideal date
We're walking side by side on an inviting little dirt road crossing some fields at sunset, perhaps in late Spring, or maybe early Fall. You're grabbing my arm from time to time and resting your head on my shoulder. I wrap my arms around you. There a subtle but chilly breeze and I can tell you're cold in your delightful summer dress so I put my jacket on your shoulders without saying anything. I kiss your neck as we return towards that charming little house we rented for the week. We end up all over each other in a nice, comfy bed before you go cook us some nice supper while I make a fire in the fireplace.

> dealbreakers
SJWs, smokers, cheaters, dumpers, ghostfags, girls with weird body modifications, promiscuous girls.

My discord is pic related."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27457817 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)05:14:09" && image=="1528109692250.png")

">>27457172
Her
>ASL
18 - 28 years old
>Height/Weight
any, but in healthy range of BMI
>Race/Ethnicity
Caucassian, ideally finnish/norwegian
>Religion
non-religious or atheist
>Hair Color
natural one
>Other physical details
can roll Rs
>Personality
loyal, caring, outdoorsy, modest
>Hobbies
/out/ and craftsy stuff, guns or anything
>Interests
nature, helping others, anything you're passionate about!
>Career/Education
university/college, preferably in medical field

Meme:
>ASL
19 - dude - Poland/3city
>Height/Weight
181cm/68kg (5'11/150)
>Race/Ethnicity
White, Silesian
>Religion
Atheist
>Hair Color
Brownish and curly (big fluff)
>Other physical details
pianist fingers
>Personality
caring, cuddly, protective, modest
>Hobbies
marksmanship, cooking, trekking, gardening
>Interests
military, minimalism, invertebrates,
>Career/Education
Nurse-in-training
>Ideal Date
no idea really, we'd come up with one on the go
>Dealbreakers
addicted to smoking/drugs/alcohol
>Contact
ava#8640"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27458136 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)08:07:13" && image=="1462609390808.gif")

">ideal details
22-27 years old. not overweight, or at least determined to lose weight. Cute face. Happy and easily excitable. Normal. Preferably white or hispanic. I don't really have that many criteria, I just want someone that I can relate to and enjoy their company.

>your details
27 years old, fairly normal. 5'8", 165lbs, white/hispanic living in Texas. No tattoos or piercings because I'm not a degenerate. I started lifting last year and it has been my hobby ever since. My max squat was 285, but I hope to beat that the next time I max out. Also take care of two aquariums in my room. I work full time as a software developer but most of my work is actually kind of systems administrator. I don't have a six pack or anything, but I'm pretty physically fit. I work out 7 days a week, training for a spartan race. Recently I also got back into League of Legends so I'm grinding back up to platinum.

>ideal date
probably staying at home doing something lazy. But I'd be all for hiking or cycling, anything physical as well.

>dealbreakers
black, many sexual partners, feminist, many tattoos

>contact
snil#2399"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27458288 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)09:21:55")

">>27457172
Her:
>ASL
18-24/F/USA
>Height/Weight
Skinny, fit, average weight, don't care about height.
>Race/Ethnicity
White but some mixed race is fine
>Religion
Don't care
>Hair Color
Natural hair color
>Personality
Loyal and honest, clingy, shy, wants a family and to settle down, mature. Basically someone to settle down with and have a family with.
>Interests
Common interests, anything that's not anime/manga related since i'm not into those.
>Career/Education
Not a NEET
>dealbreakers
Fat, drugs, cigs,

Me:
>ASL
22/M/UK but i want to relocate and live in the US and i have the money to do so,
>Height/Weight
Around 5'11 and 125lbs
>Race/Ethnicity
White
>Religion
None
>Hair Color
Dark brown
>Other physical details
Greenish blue eyes, long hair that's apparently really nice according to others.
>Personality
I'm pretty introverted and prefer to be by myself most of the time. I don't like crowds and need time recharging after a day out. Other than that i'm pretty chill and relaxed, hard working, loyal and honest. I also don't smoke, drink or do drugs.
>Interests
History, gaming, reading, writing, programming, travelling, 70-90s stuff, nature and animals.
>Ideal Date
Somewhere quiet where it's just the two of us and we can talk for hours and maybe kiss or cuddle and stuff. Maybe a park or a beach.
>contact
Kik: atazs
Discord: atazs#0730"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27458327 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)09:32:49")

">>27458288
You should probably mention your desire to be forced to live as a girl 24/7, it will make you stand out."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27458652 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)11:27:40")

"> ideal’s details
21+/f/anywhere
I don't care about your religion as long as you aren't pushy and can take a joke.
No land whales and no skeletons
Mixed/not white every
Everything else is fairly negotiable and depends on them as a person
> your details
24/m/pnw
6'2" 185lbs fit-ish, slightly past shoulder length blonde hair, blue/green eyes
I like plants, animals, smoking weed, hiking/camping, hackeysack, and reading.
I have a degree in plant biology.
I do construction/remodeling
I get depressed sometimes.. Ok a lot of times, but I'm usually still funny if you don't mind self deprecating humor and stuff.

> ideal date
A quiet night in. I make dinner, we cuddle and watch something or maybe listen to music and take bong rips?
> dealbreakers
Being stupid
Not being able to take a joke
Not having time for me( I'm not super clingy, and actually pretty low maintenance)
Annnnd I already feel like I'm talking too much
> contact
Domallman#2493 -disc
Domheming23 -kik"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27458684 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)11:46:47" && image=="1499671868433.jpg")

"Her:
>ASL
21-27/Biologically Female/Ideally the US (open to a LDR)
>Height/Weight
Thin to chubby/thicc. Just be healthly.
>Race/Ethnicity
Caucasian or asian, but I'm open to anyone that there's a connection with
>Religion
Any as long as they aren't crazy religous
>Hair Color
Black/brown ideally. Short and curly hair is my weakness
>Other physical details
Nice eyes, accents, wide hips/ass are all +1
>Personality
Kind, loyal, smart, flirty, able to roll with playful banter
>Hobbies
Anything, but common hobbies would be great
>Interests
Anything, but common interests would be great
>Career/Education
College Educated ideally, don't care about career as long as they enjoy it
>dealbreakers
Smoker/other addictions, doesn't want a family, being a hateful person in general

Me:
>ASL
24/m/Southern US
>Height/Weight
6'3, athletic build
>Race/Ethnicity
Caucasian
>Religion
Agnostic
>Hair Color
Dark brown/black
>Other physical details
Blue eyes, glasses, beard, long hair. Mountain man/hippie aesthetic
>Personality
Funny, intelligent, snarky, a bit of an old fashioned romantic
>Hobbies
Music, guitar, books, video & tabletop games, anime, hiking, exercise, writing, computers/electronics, building things, working out, martial arts
>Interests
Science, philosophy, theology, occultism, exchanging interesting ideas, bettering myself, exploring the world, enjoying a good laugh
>Career/Education
Engineering/CS. I mainly work with things that fly
>Ideal Date
Anything we could enjoy together. A nice conversation, cooking, browsing an old bookstore, a hike in the woods, etc.
>contact
String#8613"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27458710 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)11:57:52" && image=="they live we sleep.jpg")

">>27458652
ME:
>ASL
21/M/US-SOUTH
>Heght/Build
6'2", 220lb, Broad-Shouldered/Built
>Additional Features
Brown Hair/Eyes, surgical scarring, dark insomniac eyes
>Race/Ethnicity
Slav/German muttling.
>Religion
Deist/Buddhist/Occult
>Personality
Isolationist, a-social, somewhat miserable. I am defined by my overanalysis of the modern era and my hatred of the day to day fuckcircus we've been subjected to. Melancholy, serious, violently passionate about change and revolt. I'd call myself a modern cyberpunk.
>Hobbies/Interests
Engines, Circuits, Computers, Radios, Guns, Explosives, Chemistry, Modern Critiques, Ancient History, Religious History, Planes, Cars, 60s-80s film/animation, Cooking, Mixology. I'm also a competitive swordsman and judoka.
>Career
Freelance Jack of All Trades.

YOU:
>ASL
18-40, F
>Appearance
I prefer girls taller/older than me but that's a long shot. Not a big judge of appearance, don't care much if you're a mess, just don't be dying of cheeseburger overdose and if you are overweight I'll probably try to help you lose it, since I've been there myself.
>Personality
Caring, dominant, alternative and smug/tease. Someone that either contrasts or connects with my negative attitude. Especially if you're in need of a long-term partner, house husband, or someone to get away with.
>Dealbreakers
Doesn't value sex, poly/open bullshit, completely submissive/ddlg girls. Pretty flexible otherwise.
>Ideal Date
Cook snacks together, put in a weird movie on my old CRT, lay in bed and eat the snacks and eachother.
>CONTACT
Gold#8920"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27458714 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)11:58:55")

">>27458710
>>27458652
No clue how this marked you and not OP, sorry man my bad."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27458848 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)12:51:58")

">>27458714
No worries"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27459029 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)13:48:27" && image=="16jbj.jpg")

">Him
Over 1.80m, 21+, chubby(not obese), geeky, goofy, not a pervert and not a long or weird sexual history, doesn't go clubbing, doesn't drink frequently nor a lot at a time, doesn't do drugs, likes video games and kawaii stuff, doesn't want kids or won't mind not getting them anymore, preferably no glasses, decent teeth despite that mine aren't sorry it just bothers me
>Me
22, The Netherlands, underweight, ugly, have speech issues from my ugly teeth, have anxiety issues, love cats and dogs that don't smell, love kawaii culture but also like alternative things, I know nobody I described will want me but whatever
>Ideal date
Sushi at home
>Contact
Kik: kawaiigoyangi"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27459037 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)13:53:49" && image=="575f0f8fc8341e0f012918849c1c2730_783x0.jpg")

"> ideal’s details
male close to my age who reads
> your details
30, ftm, American, fat atheist
hobbies are reading SF, writing, PC games, living history
I'm blunt and pessimistic. Some people think I have a good sense of humor. I don't watch tv.
> ideal date
Listening to music on shrooms, kayaking, going to a museum
> dealbreakers
alt right/alt left, theists
> contact
Isaac#2256"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27459160 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)14:28:21")

"Me
>ASL
18/F/Canada
>Height/Weight
5'4, 145lbs mostly in legs
>Race/Ethnicity
White (English & Italian)
>Religion
Agnostic Catholic
>Hair Color
Brown
>Other physical details
I have shitty tan lines that take an eternity to go away and a number of scars on my legs and torso but otherwise pretty good skin
>Personality
Pretty outgoing but shy at first, a bit socially awkward, bad jokes galore, generally altruistic, chronically sleep deprived, kind of blunt and a bad flirt.
>Hobbies
Hiking, misc. sports, chess, reading, video games, willing to try almost anything
>Interests
Sci-fi, Doctor Who, some anime, comics, politics
>Career/Education
Last year of high school pursuing law

I'm not exclusively looking for a boyfriend or anything, if we have stuff in common I'd love to be friends :)

Him
>ASL
18-24/M/Canada
>Height/Weight
Ideally over 5'10 but as long as they're taller than me it's fine, any weight as long as they're still able to do stuff like go on hikes
>Race/Ethnicity
White, maybe asian or mixed
>Religion
Doesn't matter just don't be super religious
>Hair Color
Doesn't matter but I prefer darker hair
>Other physical details
I don't really like piercings, earrings maybe, but they aren't really my thing
>Personality
Depends, we either click or we don't. Just don't be a dick
>Hobbies
Similar stuff to me I guess
>Interests
Same as above
>Career/Education
Doesn't really matter as long as you're doing something with your life and are fairly ambitious
>Ideal Date
Anything where I'm able to talk and get to know the person, exploring somewhere new outdoors, is always fun
>dealbreakers
STDs, too sexually promiscuous, not loyal, will ghost"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27459166 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)14:29:52")

">>27459160
I forgot to add contact, I won't post my actual discord so either post yours and I'll add you or you can add my throwaway account which is Throwaway#4036 :)"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27459258 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)15:00:51" && image=="15427301249481849984943.jpg.png")

"Her (ideally):
> ASL
22-28, EU/US. (Prefer central/eastern Europe)
> height/weight
Height doesn't matter to me and I don't mind your weight unless you are fat. Preference for /fit/ chicks though as long as you don't have too much muscle.
> race/ethnicity
Prefer white/hispanic.
> religion
Christian/catholic background or a strong belief in a good philosophy like Stoicism.
> hair color
Red, orange, or blonde. Not really picky about hair color desu.
> other physical details
Tanned or pale skin is hot. I am also a sucker for green eyes and freckles.
> personality
I'd like to meet someone who is funny, smart, confident, encouraging and romantic. Also, a mix between introverted traits and extroverted traits would be a good blend for me. Politically I'd like you to be in the center/right leaning.
> hobbies/interests
Not picky on this as long as they are fun and interesting.
> career/education
I'd prefer if you had a college degree and I'm not picky about what your career is."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27459262 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)15:02:06")

">>27459258
Me:
> ASL
26/M/West Coast
> h/w
5'6/138 lbs
> race/ethnicity
White/hispanic
> religion
Raised christian
> hair color
Black
> Misc. physical details
Green eyes, straight teeth, short/buzzed hair, fit/aesthetic body
> personality
I'm a mix between an introvert and an extrovert it all kinda just depends on how I'm feeling. I like to make people laugh and help them get over whatever obstacles they are currently facing in life. I'm a very good listener and I am very empathetic as well. I'm intelligent and witty and I enjoy sparking up debates because you never know what new fact you can learn about said subject.
> hobbies/interests
Movies, working out, cooking, video-games, traveling, reading, politics, economics, cryptocurrencies, making memes, conspiracies, & history.
> career/education
I have a degree in psychology although its unrelated to my career.
> deal breakers
Alcoholism or any other kind of addiction to hard drugs. Being a socialist or too far to the left. Not caring about your health. Being a liar and a manipulative person or severely mentally ill.
> ideal date
I'd like to have a romantic dinner at a seaside restaurant at around sunset and then cuddle with you by the bonfire on the beach.
Kik: orangetesla24"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27459465 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)16:22:54")

">>27459262
Do you have a discord or snap? Just how mentally ill are we talking?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27459554 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)16:53:41")

">>27459465
Yeah my discord is GreenGainsGoblin#7063. Mild illness like ADHD, anxiety/depression, isn't a big deal. I draw the line on stuff like BPD or schizophrenia."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27459571 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)16:57:49")

">>27459166
You sound nice, indeed maybe a little too nice to be true. I'll do my post in a minute but I'm absolute unit#2597"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27459572 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)16:58:37")

">>27459554
>no bpd aloud
well whatever you didn't sound that cute anyway. Just for your information decision is way worse than a little bpd. My bpd just means I might be a little irritable or too lovey at times, while someone with depression might just sodoku out of nowhere. Oh well, your loss not mine."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27459586 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)17:01:41")

">>27459572
Lmao yikes"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27459605 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)17:10:49")

">>27459586
if you can't love me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my best. have a nice day"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27460415 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)21:57:21")

">Ideal
I don't trust a girl that doesn't have something strange going on about her, because that means she's hiding it. If a lady's wearing her pants on her head or says her words backwards from time to time, you know it's all laid out there for you. But if she's friendly to strangers and keeps her home spick-and-span then odds are she's done something her own ma won't forgive.
>Me
28 male, love history and games, moving around a lot.
>ideal date
Being lazy
>contact
Marman#7259"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27460454 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)22:09:04" && image=="xGrWc9v.jpg")

"I haven't done one of these before. I hit the limit so I reduced it.

Only the deal breakers really matter, as long as we like each other.
Her
>ASL
20-32/F/AUS/NZ?
>Height/Weight
shorter/thin or average
>Race/Ethnicity
caucasian
>Religion
athiest or not serious
>Hair Color
Doesn't matter
>Other physical details
Pale, refer to Height/Weight, dealbreakers and dress nicely.
>Personality
introvert, kind, thoughtful, honest, affectionate/caring.
>Hobbies
Have some...maybe artsy(though I'm not). videogames and cooking are a huge plus
>Interests
Art? Videogames, Books, Anime(enough to watch with me). Something I can learn about.
>Ideal Date
Some things I like to do...Slow morning in bed with bacon and eggs, hot days at cinema(or home movie), italian for dinner.
>dealbreakers
unclean, Smoke, drugs(or not willing to quit), very racist or edgy, obese, anger issues, promiscuous, tats, mods, piercings(ears are OK), self harm
Don't be afraid to tell me your measurements, so I can buy you something if I see something I like.

I don't really want LDR, but a close online friendship would also do(I have enough online guy friends). If it happens, it happens.

Me
It's hard to describe myself... hopefully you are interested enough to learn for yourself.
>ASL
25/M/AUS
>Height/Weight
6'/average
>Race/Ethnicity
caucasian
>Religion
athiest
>Hair Color
Brown
>Other physical details
Pale, not muscular, clean shaven(usually)
>Personality
introvert, quiet(unless there's something to say), I like to learn, help & teach, not afraid to get dirty. I also tell dad jokes.
>Hobbies/Interests
Most of my hobbies revolve around tech and Gaming. There are a few things I would like to try, but haven't gotten around to. Books(though I rarely read unfortunately), Sci-Fi.
>additional
I'm employed and have a car.
I would like to travel, with a partner.
>contact
LMK"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27460487 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)22:14:59")

">>27459037
>alt left

Jesus christ"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27460661 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)22:53:54")

"Me
>ASL
22/F/USA
>Height/Weight
Short and have a healthy bmi
>Race
White
>Hair Color
Brown with red highlights
>Hobbies/Interests/Personality
I like learning about stuff, especially people.

Him
>ASL
20-29, male, under my bed or soon to be
>Height/Weight
healthy BMI, I don't care about height
>Race/Ethnicity
not dark
>Religion
Whatever floats your boat
>Hair Color
natural one
>Personality
Have one and have a pulse.
>Hobbies
Something that keeps you busy and you can rant and rave about autistically.
>Interests
Anything that makes you you :^)

Does this sound like you? Drop your discord info or add my alt Ooth#1981"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27460699 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)23:05:50")

">>27460661
>USA
>under my bed or soon to be
fug"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27460719 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)23:09:43")

"> ideal’s details
cute shy boy with a good job that doesn't mind I'm clingy and obsessive, will take care of me
> your details
slim, petite, weeb
early 20s, female, USA
> ideal date
going to a carnival
> dealbreakers
an asshole
> contact
post your discord"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27460738 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)23:16:31")

"HIM
>ASL
22-30S
>Height/Weight
Height isn't too important, though size difference is fun, I tend to like slimmer guys
>Race/Ethnicity
White/Asian
>Religion
Not really important as long as they're not too devout
>Hair Color
Not that important
>Other physical details
I don't really like body hair, tend to like twinkier/cute guys
>Personality
Nice, down to Earth, likes science and learning, likes to try new food and new places, compassionate, thoughtful
>Hobbies/Interests
Videogames would be a plus, maybe liking prog rock too
>Career/Education
Attempting either some sort of education or working

Me:
>ASL
28/M/Southeast US (Mississippi)
>Height/Weight
6'3 183lbs
>Race/Ethnicity
White
>Religion
N/A
>Hair Color
Dark brown
>Other physical details
Slimmish body, big thighs, decent sized booty, I grow a decent amount of body hair, but shave it
>Personality
I'm a kind person, always caring about others and trying to be there for other people, like to listen and help with people's problems, I like learning and understanding new things about the world, I can't really be mean, I'm affectionate. Sometimes it takes me a little bit to warm up to new people, but I'm usually fairly talkative and laid back once I get in the groove.
>Hobbies/Interests
Vidya (RPG's, Morrowind, Emulated games), prog rock, anime, science and chemistry, trying new foods and restaurants, traveling
>Career/Education
Chemist
>Ideal Date
Problem something simple like cooking something together, cuddling on the couch, getting to know one another
>dealbreakers
I'm not too big on tobacco smoking
>contact
JKSnake#3412"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27460744 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)23:18:01")

">>27460719
Anything other than discord??"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27460747 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)23:18:48")

">>27460744
sorry anon it's all I use"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27460766 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)23:21:25")

">>27460747
Apparently I DO have one lol
Ash#6802"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27460780 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)23:25:20")

">>27460719
i'll stab at this: pquu#6410"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27460827 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)23:40:09" && image=="CIRCUMCISIONinsanity.jpg")

"Her:
>ASL
Not old enough to be my mother/F/doesn't matter
>physical appearance
Not fat (which, unfortunately, probably means skinnier than me). I have a bit of a thing for Middle Eastern and South Asian girls, but beyond that, I think beauty comes in many shapes and sizes (forgive the cliché).
>personality
It's probably not gonna work if you're a MAGA person. Also, while I'd love to have someone who pushes and helps me to be my best, I can find it draining to be around people I perceive as busybodies. I probably also wouldn't like to be with someone with a severe mental illness, but I can't say for sure.
>interests/career
I'd love to have a gf who shares my passions and sensibilities, but maybe it would be better in the long term not to. At any rate, I like a girl who draws, partially because that's something I don't think I'll ever do.

Me:
>ASL
19/M/northeast USA
>physical appearance
6', 230 lbs (working on it), long curly light brown hair which I am thinking about cutting off. Currently got a bit of a Van Dyck.
>interests/career
Studying comparative literature at an Ivy League university. I've studied Spanish, German, Latin, Greek, and Sanskrit. I love poetry (especially Romantic and Victorian stuff), and I try to write it a little too. I'm also a fairly good pianist, but pretty out of practice atm. I love Romantic music. Generally like to think of myself as an aesthete, but I also like philosophy and linguistics. I have a Twitter account where I make stupid problematic jokes.
>personality
I have depressive tendencies, but I can talk to you about literature and intellectual history, etc. for days if you get me started. I'm a bit of a "hopeless romantic," although I haven't been in a relationship in two years. The kind of guy who always has 15 Wikipedia tabs open. I'm fairly messy, but I've started to get into dressing well. I promise I'm nice.
>contact
Discord: absolute unit#2597; kik: YoungDedalus"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27460876 && dateTime=="01/12/19(Sat)23:57:36")

">>27460719
feel free to contact if this:
>>27460827
appeals to u"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27460953 && dateTime=="01/13/19(Sun)00:19:59")

">>27460827
Oh and the ideal date...probably just getting high and listening to music. Or getting high and going to the opera. Maybe you let me read you some poetry--this however is not required."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27461219 && dateTime=="01/13/19(Sun)01:38:32" && image=="1546306817966.jpg")

"YOU:
>Gender
F
>Sexual Orientation
Straight
>Age
18-25
>Location
Somewhere nice?
>Height
doesnt matter.
>Body type
Average, as long as not painfully skinny or painfully obese.
>Race/Ethnicity
White.
>Hair color/style
Black/Brown/Blonde, long hair or short messy hair
>Eye color
Dark colored over light colored.
>Other physical details
Glasses (big points for this)
>Personality
Clingy,Needy,Talkative.
>Interests/Passions/Hobbies
Has to be at least interested in vidya (super bonus points if addicted)
Other hobbies could be drawing, image or video editing, 3D related stuff, Animation. Music mixing or audio editing.
>Career/Goal in life
something related to digital media would be a big plus.
>Values (political, religious, moral, etc.)
Dont care, but I dont get along well with people who cant handle politically incorrect opinions.
>Other details
spends lots of time inside or online.

ME:
>Gender
M
>Sexual Orientation
Straight
>Age
>Location
[Redacted]
>Height
5´11
>Body type
Average a bit on the chub side.
>Race/Ethnicity
[Redacted]
>Hair color/style
Black short hair.
>Eye color
Brown
>Other physical details
big hands, most of the time with a serious expression.
>Personality
shy in person, anxious, clingy but caring and considerate.
will try to talk with you for hours, will share a lot with you, good at pointing out details but bad at explaining things, I try my best to carry on a conversation.
>Interests/Passions/Hobbies
Addictd to retro videogames, anything that involves image, video ,audio editing. animation of many different styles and media.
Vintage and retro stuff, aesthetics and everything related to it, vaporwave and its subgenres.
>Career/Goal in life
Currently finishing up a multimedial designer career, I hope to be a 3d modeler or work with 3D and live off that someday.
>Values (political, religious, moral, etc.)
Just believin in what is correct.
>Other details
spends lots of time inside or online.
I hate one-sided convos.

Discord:Zoot#5942"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27461233 && dateTime=="01/13/19(Sun)01:42:46" && image=="1544754981616.jpg")

"Them:
>ASL
20+ / Biologically Female / USA, Midwest pref
>Height/Weight
Just don't be overly obese, or be willing to work out with me
>Race/Ethnicity
East Asian/White
>Religion
Doesn't matter, just don't shove it in my face
>Hair Color
Any
>Other physical details
Glasses are cute, as are freckles
>Personality
Bubbly, laid back, quick witted, somewhat mischevious, flirty maybe?
>Hobbies
Any combination of vidya, animu, mango, cooking, /tg/, and whatever else you damn well want to do. You're an individual after all
>Interests
Science-y stuff, occult stuff, crafts, whatever else you like idk. It'd be nice to share common interests but everyone has their own
>Career/Education
Completed high school, at least. College a plus. Job or searching for one a huge plus, but if you're in school i understand.

Myself:
>ASL
23 / Biologically Male / USA, Chicago
>Height/Weight
5'9" / ~200, so not a landwhale, and i'm working on it
>Race/Ethnicity
East Asian - Chinese
>Religion
Agnostic, i guess
>Hair Color
Black
>Other physical details
I wear glasses
>Personality
Kind of a loaded description here, but i guess i'm pretty laid back, quick witted, somewhat generous(I like to help people). I swear a lot and can go on long winded rants and tangents so if you don't like to hear one person talk for a long time then i'm not for you. I also don't smoke (anything) or drink, but I'm open to trying alcohol in the future with someone.
>Hobbies
Basically what i listed above: vidya, animu, mango, cooking, /tg/, sending memes
>Interests
Science, occult-y stuff, crafts; i like to read up on random shit that i find interesting
>Career/Education
Still in college, no job
>Deal breakers
Smokers, controlled substance users (I don't mind weed, but i don't personally do it), sjw's, far left/righties, cat haters.
>Ideal date
Stay in late, eventually wake up and see a movie, then go back home to play vidya, cook, cuddle, lewd each other, then sleep. The last part in no particular order.
>Contact
Nagi#1037"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27461267 && dateTime=="01/13/19(Sun)01:53:15")

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27461338 && dateTime=="01/13/19(Sun)02:16:05")

">>27460719
Fallen27#9460"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27461553 && dateTime=="01/13/19(Sun)03:11:46")

"Her:
>ASL
18-30/F/Preferably PA, but I don’t care
>Height/Weight
I don’t care about height, and as long as you have some semblance of curves I’m game. I really don’t have any particular body type I’m into.
>Race/Ethnicity
Don’t care.
>Hair Color
Sucker for gingers and dark brown hair. I generally don’t care though.
>Other physical details
I really like alternative looking and nerdy looking females. Chances are if you’re curvy and have tattoos I’ll think you’re very attractive. I won’t mind if you don’t fit either of these categories though.
>Personality
Nice, Caring, Down to Earth, Good sense of humor, Nonjudgemental, Intelligent, etc.
>Hobbies/Interests
I’m immediately attracted to any female who does any form of art. If you’re into music, film, horror, and old video games, that’s cool too.
>Career/Education
If you’re older, I guess you should be doing something. If you’re around my age, I won’t care.

Me:
>ASL
19/M/Northeast PA
>Height/Weight
I’m 5’7 and a little chubby
>Race/Ethnicity
White
>Religion
Atheist
>Hair Color
Dark Brown
>Other physical details
I have long hair, a beard, and a hairy body. I get compared to Jesus a lot.
>Personality
I’m introverted, except when I’m with my friends. I’m also pretty mellow, and try to always be kind and caring, especially towards my friends. I like meeting unique people, who I can learn from.
>Hobbies/Interests
Music (I play guitar and some piano), some Philosophy, History, Weird Animations, Film, Horror, Old School Video Games, etc.
>Career/Education
In college
>Ideal Date
At home cuddling under a blanket while watching a weird movie or stupid youtube videos, and then cooking fattening foods together.
>Dealbreakers
Alt-Right or /pol/ or just bigoted in any way, really bad hygiene, arrogant
>Contact
Discord - BanksOfBanks#3304
Snapchat - jesuschris_112
Kik - BanksOfBanks

I’m not expecting anything serious from this, so all are welcome for nonlewd friendships."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27461563 && dateTime=="01/13/19(Sun)03:15:11")

">>27460661
Shot you an add. I'll be under there in no time :^)"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27461710 && dateTime=="01/13/19(Sun)04:15:24" && image=="20181201_094342.jpg")

"Her:
>ASL
18-30/F/Preferably EU, the Netherlands would be ideal, Moving to the US is also a possibility for me in the future.
>Height/Weight
No real preferences as long as you are healthy
>Race/Ethnicity
Don’t care.
>Hair Color
Don't care
>Other physical details
I have a soft spot for alternative looking girls or geeky girls but honestly I find beauty in most woman physical appearance is not really something I care about
>Personality
Laid back, down to earth, knows what she wants from life and what she is looking for, open minded, loving, caring, I have a thing for shy average girls.
>Hobbies/Interests
Just have your own thing.
>Career/Education
don't care that much as long as you aspire to support yourself or have achieved this.

Me:
>ASL
28/M/the Netherlands
>Height/Weight
6'5, 216lbs (loose skin though)
>Race/Ethnicity
White
>Religion
None
>Hair Color
Dark Brown
>Other physical details
Beard, Blue eyes, Tattoo.
>Personality
Ambivert, not into clubbing/bars,If I'm honest I lack self esteem and have a horrible self image, I have been called suave. down to earth.
>Hobbies/Interests
Passionate about Vidya and the Industry, big fan of cinema. interested in electronics/gadgets/podcasts/cooking&baking. want to get into kite surfing as I don't really like exercise so want to find some sort of hobby where I do it.
>Career/Education
Work in Aviation
>Ideal Date
I think I would enjoy doing most things if its with the right person, but going to a movie and get take out after on our way home, or just chill and play vidya together, cuddle and watch a movie, prepare a pick nick and go to the park.
>Dealbreakers
bad hygiene, arrogant, hateful personality
>Contact
Discord: deeshjA#4375

The main thing I'm looking for is someone who knows what she wants from life, preferably has relationship experience and is looking for someone to share life with."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27461885 && dateTime=="01/13/19(Sun)05:12:48")

">>27460719
Aurion#0546
All of that sounds pretty great."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27462054 && dateTime=="01/13/19(Sun)06:40:04")

">>27460454
J?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27462862 && dateTime=="01/13/19(Sun)12:36:34" && image=="1547383550956.gif")

">>27457172
> ideal’s details
Physical: Height doesn't matter, skinny, skinny-fat, or normal. Bearded and long or medium hair, natural hair color if they dye it. Ethnicity doesn't matter. Wears glasses. Scruffy overall in appearance.
Personality: Open and willing to talk, wants to spend a lot of time with their partner, loves to talk to me or listen to me talk about the good and the bad. When an issue between us arises is willing to talk about it, only secure and anxious attachment styles. Clingy preferred. Loves cuddling.
> your details
Former fatty working on getting to 100 lbs, at 115 atm. 5'5". Arab. Pretty clingy but seriously loyal and considerate of others. Not very pretty, not very ugly. Overly polite, unnerving eye contact, calls or messages everyday whenever I can. Mostly a homebody due to being a poorfag, but willing to go out only for dates. Living in PHL and attend uni.
> ideal date
Staying at home all day with one another playing vidya or binge watching. Going out to a new food place, seasonal events, amusement parks especially are a lot of fun for me.
> dealbreakers
Mean, doesn't want to talk, can't ever make time, avoidant with issues, doesn't want to talk about his problems to me, Canadian, not bearded, polygamous or anything like that, pretentious
> contact
No Stars#9562
kik: pluto1763"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27463048 && dateTime=="01/13/19(Sun)13:39:47" && image=="relevant.jpg")

">Her
>A/S/L
18-22/F/Either MA or TN. I go to school in Massachusetts but am from and would like to eventually live in Tennessee.
>Height/Weight
Not really tiny and not fat.
>Race/Ethnicity
Don't really care.
>Religion
Christian ideally, or just religiously open-minded.
>Hair color
Don't care
>Other physical traits
Good/cute face.
>Personality
I like more dominant personalities, I'm really reserved and would like someone who could take the lead from time to time. I'd like someone I can talk to about anything, be it serious or silly. Patience, good sense of humor, and intelligence are all pluses. I'd like someone I could go out with or just stay home with.
>Hobbies/interests
Ideally we'd share a couple and she'd bring in some of her own. I can find just about anything interesting.
>career/education
College student/graduate would be cool, don't really care that much though.

>Me
>A/S/L
18/M/Same as above
>Height/Weight
6'2/170
>Race/ethnicity
White
>Religion
Christian
>Hair Color
Brown
>Other
I'm a tall, lanky guy. I wear really nerdy glasses. I have been told I'm good-looking.
>Personality
Pretty awkward/shy. Some circumstances meant I didn't really get to socialize that much in my childhood, so I just don't know what to do/say in a lot of situations. I'm kinda OCD, so I spend a lot of time trying to relax and unwind my nerves. I can be pretty talkative once I get to know someone. I love to laugh and try to make others laugh. I'm book-smart but have no common sense.
>hobbies/interest
Reading and writing, vidya, music, computers, photography, occasionally anime.
>career/education
Freshman engineering student

>deal breakers
Extreme left/right views, heavy drug/alcohol use.
>ideal date
A nice meal at a small restaurant, walk home, watch a movie together, talk and cuddle for as long as possible.

>contact
discord: steelyfan#2358
email: [email protected]"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27463054 && dateTime=="01/13/19(Sun)13:42:03")

"Apparently my ideal partner (current bf) was an oldfag who spent loads of time here.";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27463068 && dateTime=="01/13/19(Sun)13:46:14")

">>27462862
>working on getting to 100 lbs
Why? With your height that would make you significantly underweight and probably interfere with your hormone production and periods. 115 lb is already slim so why emaciate yourself?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27463081 && dateTime=="01/13/19(Sun)13:48:58")

">>27463054
Break up now.

Tbf I'd say the same to him"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27463105 && dateTime=="01/13/19(Sun)13:54:27")

">>27463081
Naw I love him to bits. Been dating close to a year now."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27463151 && dateTime=="01/13/19(Sun)14:09:41")

">>27460487
wow someone on 4chan who doesn't like sjws, how very shocking"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27463168 && dateTime=="01/13/19(Sun)14:13:53")

">>27463151
Kys"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27463372 && dateTime=="01/13/19(Sun)15:18:16")

">>27462862
Forgot to add I'm a 20/F/PHL. Looking for a male who's ~18-~26"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27463464 && dateTime=="01/13/19(Sun)15:45:57")

">>27463372
I kik'd you earlier but I'm 27 sadly."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27464092 && dateTime=="01/13/19(Sun)18:47:32" && image=="funfun04.jpg")

">ideal

>asl
19-22
>h/w
around 5'7 or taller, something slim to average
>race
any is ok, pale skin is nice though
>hair color
anything natural, bleached white is good too
>religion
any except protestant
>physical
long fingers, pretty hands, average looking to slim body, kinda flat chest, nice jaw and eyebrows
>personality
really sweet but a little mischievous and teasy, mature but likes depending on me in private
>hobbies
a little gaming, weeb stuff, reading, cosplay/fashion

>me

>asl
19 m SATX
>h/w
5'7, 140lbs
>race
white latino
>hair color
dark brown
>religion
culturally catholic
>physical
long hair down to my shoulders, kinda skinny arms/upper body but all my mass goes to my lower body, really pale, a little baby faced
>personality
laid back, funny, sweet in my own way, wants to be depended on, a little clingy
>hobbies
reading (history, theology), weeb shit, music, cooking

>ideal date
shopping then a restaurant, then going home to maybe watch something together and talk
>deal breakers
bad mental state, drug use
>contact
yeyoi#8480"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27464432 && dateTime=="01/13/19(Sun)20:11:42")

"IDEAL
>ASL
18-29, M, preferably Canada or east coast US, but I’m not insanely particular, it’s cool if you’re somewhere in Europe or South America
>Height/Weight
Preferably taller than me, and in good shape, just not obese, I don’t mind a dad bod.
>Race/Ethnicity
White, Hispanic, Asian.
>Religion
Doesn’t matter to me.
>Hair Color
Also doesn’t matter, I like blondes though.
>Other physical details
I don’t really like facial hair, a good smile & eyes goes a long way. Please don’t dress like a slob 24/7.
>Personality
Outgoing, but likes time at home, willing to go to new places and try new things, compassionate, thoughtful, intelligent, funny gets you points.
>Hobbies/Interests
True crime, science, medical would be a plus, but it doesn’t bother me if we have different interests.
>Career/Education
No NEETS. This is a big issue, I have big career and life goals, so someone who has none and is just a floater in life is a waste of my time."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27464433 && dateTime=="01/13/19(Sun)20:12:44")

">>27464432
ME
>ASL
19/F/Eastern Canada
>Height/Weight
Not totally sure, over 5’5 and average build.
>Race/Ethnicity
White, family roots are Irish and Norwegian I believe.
>Religion
Christian.
>Hair Color
Natural blonde.
>Other physical details
Blue eyes, glasses. Some tattoos but they’re not huge or trashy, only one is easily seen.
>Personality
I’m a bit of a homebody and im trying to break out of it, I love to laugh and experience and learn new things. Im a very thoughtful girl and sometimes I can be too nice. I’m very honest at all times, and very affectionate.
>Hobbies/Interests
Anything educational, true crime, science, medical as stated above. I like to read and I do some side work with exotics sometimes.
>Career/Education
STEM undergrad student, transferring soon to major in a pre medicinal field, so I can have a fair ground to seek post graduate medical studies when the time comes.

>Dealbreakers
I hate stage 5 clingers so much at first, its creepy and off-putting. If we don’t click well, please don’t be a weirdo and continue to try and contact me and make me your “wife”. I don’t like smokers, and someone who is against marriage or the possibility of kids.
If you aren’t mentally sound its okay as long as you are actively trying to be better and have healthy ways to cope.
>Contact
If you think you fit what I want, please leave your discord or kik :)"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27464480 && dateTime=="01/13/19(Sun)20:29:35")

">>27464433
Howdy Stranger#5626"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27464481 && dateTime=="01/13/19(Sun)20:29:36")

">>27460454
You sound cute, what's your contact? ^.^"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27464598 && dateTime=="01/13/19(Sun)21:06:37" && image=="422d2952d7e51fab8541b56739253290970e0aa06643563d40563f0112ed301a.gif")

">>27464432
>>27464433
I'm interested

Me:
> ASL
22, M, Northeast USA
> h/w
5'8 and ~160, /fit/ build and good frame
> race/ethnicity
White, German and Czech ancestry
> religion
Agnostic but not a fedora, open to religion
> hair color
Brown
> Misc. physical details
Green eyes masterrace
> personality
I'm pretty well read and spoken and I got good scores on my law school test. People seem to think that I'm intelligent and I generally agree with them. I'm a pretty easy going/jokey guy; I don't really get mad, I just get more sarcastic. I'd like to think I'm outgoing and pretty ambitious as well. I like going out to things like bars, concerts, and hikes but nothing beats a nice /comfy/ night in
> hobbies/interests
Fishing, tv/movies, reading, history/philosophy, science, gym, occasional vidya
> career/education
Got an econ degree from a decent university and I currently work in financial services. Took the LSAT and was going to apply to law schools this winter but the scores don't expire for 4 years so I figured I'd try my hand at starting a small business with my high school friends first. I'm optimistic about our prospects so far.

If interested add me on discord: Costanzapilled#9767"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27464601 && dateTime=="01/13/19(Sun)21:07:47" && image=="image-20.jpg")

">>27460454
I'm a nerdy art hoe anon, let's be friends!
seven#6478"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27464630 && dateTime=="01/13/19(Sun)21:19:47")

">>27464433
Big McLargehuge#1506"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27464652 && dateTime=="01/13/19(Sun)21:30:14")

"Him:
>18-30 anywhere in the USA
>Twink
>5’0”-5’8”
>Bottom
>White or Latino
>Willing to go hunting and fishing
>Motivated
>At least somewhat active
>Intelligent/likes to learn
>Religion not important

Dealbreakers:
>Lazy
>Druggie
>Trans/Trap/CD

Me:
>32 travel constantly for work
>white
>bear-ish
>6ft
>230
>Likes hunting and fishing
>Motivated
>Offbeat/eccentric
>Spiritual, but not religious

Ideal dates:
>Camping
>Ghost hunting
>Urban exploration
>Spelunking
>Shooting Range

>kik
.ariat
>discord
Prometheus#5733"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27464667 && dateTime=="01/13/19(Sun)21:33:52")

"Me;

>A/S/L
24/M/USA
>Height/Weight
5'11, 190lbs, built like a dragon ball z character
>Ethnicity
White
>Hair
Wavy, brown
>Personality
Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor. I don't think anyone takes another's personal self-assessment that seriously, or at least they shouldn't.
>Interests
Literature, philosophy, weightlifting, film, music, 90s anime, far right and far left politics, Ted Kaczynski, technological anxiety, autodidactic dilettantism, melancholy acedia, sehnsucht
>Education
Currently a STEM PhD student

You;
>Female, and younger than myself
>Not morbidly obese
>Will only grumble under your breath when I drag you to the gym with me
>Ideological outsider
>Prefers cigarettes to any other drug
>Have also spent much of your adolescence on the internet
>Intellectually curious
>May or may not enjoy the musical stylings of Tim Hecker, Grouper, Saetia, Unwound, Have a Nice Life, Burial, Fennesz, Dismemberment Plan, Basic Channel, Sandwell District
>Fondness for Souls games, and older vidya
>Mildly disgusted at the state of contemporary society
>A passionate person
>Would like to rewrite history together
>Read this post and got faintly interested

Aporetic#2616"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27464712 && dateTime=="01/13/19(Sun)21:51:46")

"Might have gotten a new ID.

>>27462054
what?

>>27464481
Thanks.
discord: lockedgate#7882

>>27464601
>hoe
not really what I'm looking for but I'll take the bait tonight maybe."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27464836 && dateTime=="01/13/19(Sun)22:40:49")

">>27464712
Your tag doesn't work :("
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27464878 && dateTime=="01/13/19(Sun)23:00:47")

"Me
>Asl
28/M/FL/USA
>Height/weight
5'7" and 145 lbs
>Race/ethnicity
White
>Religion
Agnostic but really just indifferent
>Hair color
Red, although it is faded. Beard is much more red
>Other physical features
Blue eyes, beard, body hair, medium build
>Personality
Basically Mr. Peanutbutter from Bojack. Happy-go-lucky, confident, ENTP, Leo. Once I love someone, I love them forever, but I can also be seen as quite selfish.
> Hobbies/interest
Music (both playing and listening, especially indie-punk like Jeff Rosenstock and PUP), video games (over 500 games on PC, 40ish on Switch, only older consoles other than Switch), cooking, going to live shows, going to museums and art galleried, trying new restaurants, also a bit of a whiskey nerd
>Career/education
Bachelor in accounting. Licensed CPA. Work from home for a tech company, make about 100k/year not including stock

My ideal
>Asl
21-35/F/FL/USA
>Height/weight
Don't care about height, but tend to like a skinny-medium build
>Race/ethnicity
Any
>Religion
As long as you don't try to convert me or anyone else, any
>Hair color
I'm a sucker for redheads, but any
>Other physical features
Love a girl with tattoos, love a girl with glasses. Tend to like punky art girls.
>Personality
Someone who can take a joke and doesn't obsess over other people's opinions. Someone with conviction in the things they like that won't stop liking a thing that is "uncool". Willing to put up with my cat.
> Hobbies/interest
Music (hopefully punk!), art, video games (maybe, as long as I can still enjoy them), trying new food
>Career/education
Prefer college educated with a career, but I make enough that this is less important"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27464883 && dateTime=="01/13/19(Sun)23:02:03")

">>27464878
ah fuck, forgot contact.
Kik is Razputin27
Snap is Rasputin27
Disc could be used but I check it less"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27465002 && dateTime=="01/13/19(Sun)23:44:45")

">>27464836
weird, try typing instead of copy paste?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27465004 && dateTime=="01/13/19(Sun)23:45:47")

"My Ideal
>A/S/L
21-25/F/USA
>Height/Weight
I don't care too much about height I'm pretty tall anyway. I'd prefer if you weren't obese or anything but I'm okay with chubby women.
>Race/Ethnicity
White/Asian/Latina In that order.
>Religion
No preference.
>Hair color/length
Prefer long brunettes.
>Other physical features
I'm super lax on body types, although I do prefer more "full figured" women. Absolutely nothing wrong with slender women though.
>Hobbies/Interest
I'm very open with peoples hobbies and if it's easy to get into I actually enjoy learning/doing new things.
>Personality
Someone who just isn't easily offended and completely truthful. Hardworking, and dedicated to what they want to do.
>Career/Education
In the process of college education or college educated. Stable job.

Me
A/S/L
22/M/USA
>Height/Weight
6'5, currently weighing at 240 pounds Lost 50 pounds last year total so I hope to reach 200 in the future.
>Race/Ethnicity
White and Black mixed.
>Religion
None
>Hair color/length
I usually keep my hair short I don't really like when it grows out but I love growing my beard out.
>Other physical features
I have hairy legs, No tattoos, don't wear glasses
>Hobbies/Interest
Building cars, Building Computers, IT work, some video games, working out.
>Personality
I'm horrendously blunt and I will be 100% upfront with you about everything. I try not to be too much of an ass with that kind of trait but sometimes it can come off as snobbish or annoying. I do have a dark sense of humor and I can take criticism.
>Career/Education
I'm in the process of obtaining a masters in MIS and a minor in Biomedical Engineering to work in the medical field as an IT Specialst. I don't have a job at the moment but I'm financially stable enough to pay for the entirety of my school and live comfortably until I'm 35.

;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27465010 && dateTime=="01/13/19(Sun)23:47:48" && image=="20190114_151710.jpg")

">>27465002
:'("
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27465062 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)00:08:26")

">>27465010
oh I had a privacy setting on.

try now. I've got to go back to work though."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27465786 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)05:08:28")

"I just want a fucking gf. I'm not picky so here goes.
Her:
>ASL
18-25 USA, East Coast preferably
>Height/Weight
Anywhere between 5'3 to 5'9 would be nice and I'm not super picky about your weight. Anywhere between skinny to kinda chubby is fine.
>other physical features
I do think it's pretty awesome when girls are toned tho
>race/ethnicity
asian would nice but I'm not too particular about this
>personality
I don't really have a preferred personality as long as you're being yourself. As long as you're trustworthy and pretty intelligent then there isn't really much else to it.
>hobbies/interests
Video games, anime, cosplaying/going to cons, music, ironic humor, stupid/funny videos most nerdy shit really. And anything else you might be really interested in. As long as you're not a stick in the mud.
>Dealbreakers
Mmm really short responses in convos, not being interested in ANY of my interests, drugs harder than weed/liqour,

Me:
>ASL
21/M/South California
>height/weight
6'1 and I'm about 160 pounds. Skinny but toned.
>race/ethnicity
I'm black
>hair color
black
>personality
Pretty inteligent,hardworking when it matters to me, kind/thoughtful within reason, observant, creatove laid back/easygoing, fairly confident, open minded, to list a few things.
>hobbies/interests
Anime, cosplay, competitive gaming (specifically fighting games), general videos games, making music and drumming, most nerd shit really.
>career/education
I teach a middle school drumline
>ideal date
Sitting around watching some anime, play some games together, go out to eat some food and then cuddle around my bed or something like that. That or going to an anime convention with a really cool couple cosplay.
>contact info
Discord: YoungGouki#3278
Kik: Izzy_Zeeya_666"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27466341 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)11:05:27")

">>27457193
I get a few usually."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27466405 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)11:29:58")

">Me
20/F/New England/USA

My Ideal
>ASL
20-25/M/New England/USA
>Height/Weight
I’m 5’6 so someone my height or taller. Somewhere in between with weight I guess? A healthy weight.
>Race/Ethnicity
I tend to be more attracted to white guys, but I don’t exactly have a preference
>Religion
I’m Christian, but not in a “shove it down your throat” kind of way. I have a lot of my own beliefs though. So someone who is open to talking about things, or just someone who doesn’t bash religion.
>Hair color
Brown or Blonde
>Personality
I need someone with a sense of humor, that isn’t easily offended, and can take a joke. I’d like someone who is a good listener and romantic, but is also cool with burying a body if the need arises. A kind sarcastic asshole who’ll stick by my side and make me laugh. I honestly love personalities more then anything else.
>Hobbies/Interests
I’m in an anime club so being cool with that would be nice. Reading, going on adventures, talking about stupid shit and having deep conversations, like cuddling and sex, somewhat outgoing/social (you don’t have to be the life of the party but I need someone to awkwardly stand on the sidelines with me, be down to go do things, and at least be somewhat acceptable in public) I’m really interested in doing new things, I’m pretty much up for anything
>Dealbreakers
I CANNOT HANDLE ANOTHER SNOWFLAKE
Please, I can’t handle another liberal
If you have a problem with my love for Pokémon or Hide the pain Harold then you might just wanna pass"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27466419 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)11:33:26")

">>27466405
Hey, new york here. Maybe we're compatible? Kik is Otter_boy9"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27466449 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)11:43:58")

"Oops, sorry I forgot to post more of my info
20/F/New England
>work/education
I’m a psych major and I work as a substitute at my local elementary school.
>Interests
I have a dark sense of humor and I like memes. I like anime. I just like spending time with people, I’m not very picky on what we do. As long as I’m not being outright ignored then I’m fine
>Body type
I’m 5’6 and 160lbs
I’ve been told I’m not fat but I can’t really tell. I have big boobs and a butt though, and I’m curvy.
>Hair
Long brown hair, slightly curly
>race/ethnicity
I’m white
>Personality
I don’t really know how to describe myself. I get insecure, I like listening to others, I have very strong emotions, I’m awkward but also outgoing, I love to laugh and find humor in everything. Humor is my way of coping so it’ll come out even in the worst of times

Welp here’s my number, if I don’t respond right away I’m sorry but I promise I will
(859) 429-3621"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27466456 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)11:46:02")

">>27466449
why on earth would you post your phone number if this is real"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27466457 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)11:46:03")

"Oh and my Kik is Mia2471";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27466458 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)11:46:13")

">>27466449
859 is a Kentucky area code. In New England? Suspicious."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27466464 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)11:47:33")

"It’s a TextNow number";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27466467 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)11:48:51")

"No ones stupid enough to post their real number, it’s a burner and I change it anytime";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27466469 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)11:50:33")

">>27466467
>>27466464
eh that's a red flag for me. gonna pass"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27466526 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)12:14:56")

">>27459160
Where in Canada?

Me
>ASL
24/M/Wisconsin
>Height/Weight
6'1", 230lbs
>Race/Ethnicity
White (German / Polish)
>Religion
Agnostic Christian
>Hair Color
Dark Blonde
>Other Physical Details
Pretty strong (can carry you like a princess), and I wear glasses
>Personality
Considerate, caring, romantic, ambitious, hard working, and intelligent.
>Hobbies
Reading, building things, woodworking, playing piano, hiking, video games, watching TV/movies
>Interests
science, philosophy, woodworking, outdoors, animals, girls
>Career/Education
graduate student

Her
>ASL
18-25/F/Midwest
>Height/Weight
Under 5'8", not super picky though.
I can handle chunky girls, but you have to still have a feminine shape. Not a beach ball.
>Race/Ethnicity
White, asian, or latina.
>Religion
Not too religious, and not Muslim
>Hair Color
Don't care.
>Hobbies/Interests
Anything besides travel, horses, or drinking. Any other hobby is a good hobby.
>Career/Education
Higher education isn't super important to me, but it would be nice to find someone with some kind of motivation, who's doing something with their life.
>Ideal Date
Go out to a coffee shop to get to know you better, then go for an evening walk, possible catch a movie. Anything relaxed and not too fancy.
>dealbreakers
Partier/drinker, illegal drug user, no interests off the internet"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27467009 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)15:20:07" && image=="5C991E70-E33D-42A8-98C7-0415D29CCA5B.jpg")

">>27462862
You sound really nice, I fit a lot of your descriptors and we don’t live all that far apart. Messaged."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27467133 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)16:03:11")

">>27465010
no request yet. :(
unless you are seven?

>>27464601
looks like you added me, but I'm not sure if you got my messages, it says:
"Your message could not be delivered because you don't share a server with the recipient or you disabled direct messages on your shared server, recipient is only accepting direct messages from friends, or you were blocked by the recipient.""
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27467169 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)16:17:56" && image=="1518906887124.png")

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27467192 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)16:27:03")

"Post your:
> ideal’s details
22-30/F/US (I don't mind an ldr actually they are kinda cute.)

IDK some nice maybe semi nerdy girl that has some kind of creative hobby we can share in or talk about. Someone that can do either nights out at fun but simple places like a board game cafe or sake bar but also doesn't mind staying in and watching Netflix some times.

> your details
I'm 26/M from Nebraska. I'm in marketing and am a photography on the side. I am overweight but have been making a large effort to lose weight and dress better since I got a new job.

I used to work in news so I have a lot of weird stories and like to keep informed.

I collect comics and watch cartoons and play video games but I also write a lot and play DnD.

I cook almost every night and love any excuse to make someone something or try a new recipe.

> ideal date
Maybe go out for a hike, nothing too difficult so we can still chat. Pho or Ramen afterwards and end it with a movie or a cute video game like Snipper Clips.

> dealbreakers
Eh really just don't be horribly racist or have like 30 kids. I'm just not at that point in my life. Oh or cat allergies since I have an adorable long hair cat.

> contact
DanDashly#2005"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27467217 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)16:34:07")

">>27467192
am a photographer sorry. First time doing this so I am clearly not well versed in it."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27467327 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)17:07:52")

">>27466405
Contact?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27467355 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)17:14:47")

">>27467169
gdi is this unrealistic? Because everything about that sounds kinda perfect. At least on paper."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27467360 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)17:15:42")

">ASL
24/male/Ireland
>height/weight
180cm/70kg
Athletic build, swim every week, cycle every day and gym every other day.
>race/ethnicity
I'm so pale that when I'm cold my skin turns purple, my scar tissue is also purple
>religion
Agnostic
>hair colour
Dark brown but at the same time fair and bright in other spots
I have a bears, it's got every colour possible in it
>Other physical details
I'm often told that I have beautiful eyes, with eyelashes girls are jealous of
>personality
Introverted, but at the same time I love to be outside, I love animals and nature. I love art in all of its forms, from fashion to cuisine. I am a little bit sarcastic and I love dry humour and winding people up
>hobbies/interests
I'll try just about everything, at the moment I spend my free time on sports and reading the most but I love photography, games, anime, film and theatre
> career / education
Worked in construction but have returned to education and currently am aspiring to get my masters degree
> deal breakers
Liars, cheaters, morbidly obese people (not chubby /fat, I mean the people who need assistance to get out of a seat) face tats, people who treat animals and waiting staff poorly.
> Ideal date
Spending the entire day together, going to an aquarium or a wildlife park, hiking in the hills or cycling in the countryside. Going for a romantic meal together, or cooking it ourselves on a barbecue or in the wild. Falling asleep in one another's embrace
> my contact info
>Discord
Conroy#0169

>You
Female, polite, likes animals, passionate about your hobbies / interests, monogamous"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27467364 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)17:16:38")

"What is up with all the girls in these threads who add you and then have absolutely nothing to say beyond “hi”?";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27467464 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)17:44:58")

">>27467360
I sent you a request on Discord"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27467540 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)18:04:39")

">>27466526
I'm from Ontario"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27467690 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)18:39:59")

">>27457172

Him:
>ASL
19-22/m
>Height/Weight
average weight, above 5,6.
>Race/Ethnicity
White
>Hair Colour
Any colour
>Personality
Kind with a good sense of humour. Is romantic and introverted.
>Interests
Painting/drawing, games, exploring.
>Career/Education
university with any job
>dealbreakers
drugs, obese, stds, NEET

Me:
>ASL
20/F/UK
>Height/Weight
Around 5'2 and 100lbs
>Race/Ethnicity
White
>Religion
None
>Hair Colour
Blonde
>Other physical details
slim build, green eyes, long hair, no smoking, i drink socially
>Personality
most of the time i like to be alone but im trying to change that and become more open to people
>Interests
Drawing, reading, travelling.
>Ideal Date
Having lunch at a nice restaurant then going sightseeing
>contact
Discord: nephthys#4969"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27467695 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)18:41:17" && image=="kaworu.jpg")

"> ideal’s details
male or female or whatever
attractive
extraverted
interesting and different in some way
> your details
tall
twinkish
always tired
dark curly hair
kinda smart but im lazy and dont do any work
posh, british accent
/fa/ /g/
> ideal date
getting coffee in central london and then just walking around and chatting
listening to music together and cuddling
watching anime together and cuddling
> dealbreakers
we dont get along
old
> contact
iosue#3400"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27467703 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)18:44:53")

">>27467690
>tfw 27
>tfw not in the UK
We were not meant to be anon"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27468028 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)20:19:37")

"> ASL
18, m, serbia
> height/weight
200cm/6'7 not sure about weight but I'm lean.
> race/ethnicity
I'm basically pontid/mediterranean more than anything
> hair color
Brown/dark brown
> other physical details
I'm extremely deep voiced, stupid, and talentless, sadly.
>Personality
utter shit. I'm lazy
>Interests
have close to none
contact info:
kill me#1160
(my discord)"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27468119 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)20:49:23" && image=="young engineer harold.jpg")

">>27466405
>my love for Hide the pain Harold
Based pain hider"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27468168 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)21:07:07" && image=="1546882044243m.jpg")

"Honestly I kinda feel pathetic posting in these types of these threads but it's one of those nights where it's beginning to hit me like a two ton heavy thing, so fuck it. I don't really have an ideal body type except for fetish fuel, so I'm pretty much fine with anything as long as you're not underage. I just want someone that I feel like I could actually get along with/someone similar to me. I'm just going to describe myself and if any girls feeling like it's worth talking to me I'd appreciate you adding me

>ASl
19/m/United States (Midwest)
>Height
5'8
>Race
White
>Other details
Blue eyes, dirty blonde hair (I think it's starting to turn sorta brown now though)
>Interests
Typical things you hear on 4chan. Vidya and weeb stuff. Weeb stuff I only really do on the down-low but I really did enjoy a few series like Punpun, Firepunch, Made in Abyss, stuff like that. I spend more of my free-time just playing games. Stuff like Metroid, Metal Gear Solid, Terraria, Smash, Space Station 13, and a lot of other stuff. I also like to draw. I'm recently getting back into it after about a 6 month burnout though so I'm VERY rusty and I was already a mediocre artist that needed pratice anyway, so you can imagine that did wonders.
>Personality
Some people have described me as down to earth, some have described me as negative and cynical. I don't really try to be negative on purpose but I'm a pretty honest dude I think and I really just spout off whatever I think people should know. I really don't mean to be rude about it. You can try talking to me if you wanna figure out if that's true or not
>Education/Aspirations
This is the embarrassing part where I admit I was held back back when I was like 12 so I still have to finish high school. Few more months though and I'll be free. After I graduate, I plan on pursuing a carpentry apprenticeship and moving in with my grandpa in Iowa, where I plan to spend the rest of my days.
>Contact
Discord: KernelCornstalk#4312"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27468178 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)21:08:59")

">>27467364
One of the 2 people that replied to my post added me, but I'm pretty sure they removed me when I said my state and that I was still working so I might take a while to respond.

A bit disappointing."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27468195 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)21:14:28")

">> ideal’s details
18-30, any race, short is prefered, female, brown hair brown eyes, small boobs/tomboy, into mecha and star trek, drives a camry, lives in oregon
>> your details
28, 5'11, blond hair blue eyes, chubby, into mecha, anime, model kits, viyda, new tech, binge watcging youtube and netflix.
>> ideal date
Watching chars revenge while we eat a dinner we cooked together
>> dealbreakers
Kids, drugs, being married/not single
>> contact
Syi666 #0371"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27468227 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)21:25:32")

">>27468178
Honestly finding anyone here worth a damn is a shot in the dark. That's the case for me in any fucking medium, though. So I still post here anyway. It's just one more line to have out there waiting for a catch."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27468232 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)21:26:44")

">>27468227
these egirls are only goof for nudes"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27468275 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)21:47:12")

">>27468232
>>27468227
it's pretty rough

I've only managed to find maybe 5 girls that I could have nice conversations with since /soc/ appeared.

They end up getting BFs and/or ghosting."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27468368 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)22:17:39")

">>27468275
i dont even get it. seems like we get along nicely then they just stop responding after a few days. seriously just thinking about not even treating them as humans anymore and nothing more than lewd chat bots."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27468391 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)22:24:44")

">>27468368
I enjoy them while they last, just gotta remember it will probably end.

I'm not looking for lewds, but there's plenty out there willing to give them."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27468394 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)22:25:04")

">>27468368
That's not unique to girls just here, it's just women in general. Had the same experience with a girl on Tinder. Most likely what happens is they are still looking while talking, not even caring that they found someone. I don't think you should feel any remorse if you wanted to treat them that way."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27468448 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)22:42:22")

">>27466405
kik: oofmcgoof"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27468459 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)22:46:43" && image=="black-abstract-art-gsebookbinderco-black-and-white-abstract-art-art-abstract-black.jpg")

">Ideal
Female, Introverted, sweet, intelligent. Someone who would make me feel calm, happy, content. Also lots of hugs and shit.
>me
M, Long hair (goes to shoulderblades), 185cm, 62kg. I'm very shy, prone to anxiety, and a bit of depression. Other than that, i like to think I'm pretty smart, not judgmental at all, calm, and i try to be a good person. I also love nature and animals. INFP/ISFP-T
>ideal date
I don't know, really. I feel like anything would be fun with the person you like.
>dealbreakers
cheating. Physical or psychological. My ideal partner would be the most important person in my life (other than my family), and I'd like to be the same to her.
>contact
[email protected] or RisenZT#8972, though i prefer email."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27468496 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)22:58:10")

">>27467169
Fallen27#9460"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27468540 && dateTime=="01/14/19(Mon)23:12:49")

">>27466405
I am white, Christian, and like Pokémon too femanon. Add theqishies#3903 if you still check the thread"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27468922 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)01:24:23")

"> ideal’s details
Fun, smart, interesting girl in her mid-twenties. Ideally attractive but honestly it doesn't matter that much. Confident, independent, and self-assured. Interested in doing things and preferably has her own interests and hobbies.

> your details
I'm an upbeat, outgoing guy with a job I like and generally a pretty happy existence. I read a lot, science fiction with a few classics or nonfiction mixed in every now and again. I have a real soft spot for mediocre movies (Hot Tub Time Machine anyone?) and just generally like a good time. I'm 26, white, 6'0, in reasonably good shape and in the Midwest.

> ideal date
We go see some shitty band or movie or something and then hang out after. I do really like nice food so maybe we can mix in a meal.

> dealbreakers
Nothing specific comes to mind but I'm sure 4chan will deliver me something that I'll have to add here if I ever make a post like this again.

> contact
largebutt8#7000 on discord or doctrgiggles on kik. I'm not really looking for anything specific so fire off a friend request if any part of that appeals to you."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27468943 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)01:30:07")

">>27457711
When you say outdoor stuff, I hope you don't mean walking and walking only.
>tfw the literal gnostic hermet"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27468944 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)01:31:10")

">>27459160
Fuck it I'll bite.
Sorry Laura.
AtMor#2581"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27469037 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)02:04:50" && image=="1535947593515.png")

"Her:
> ASL
20-28~/F/East Coast, FL preferred
> height/weight
Healthy weight, but otherwise don't care much about weight and I'm actually partial to -the thiccness-. Shorter than me would be nice, but I don't really care. People care too much about height these days
> race/ethnicity
any, although I will say I have a thing for darker skinned girls from latina to dark skinned black girls, but I try not to fetishize ethnicity. Honestly, whatever is fine
> religion
non-religious or atheist, but not a deal breaker
> hair color
couldn't care less
> other physical details
I love butts. Just saying. Otherwise, not that picky about this
> personality
independent, enjoys conversation for the sake of conversation, passionate about interests, strong-willed, adventurous. I really don't like Myers-Briggs, but I'm ENFP if that's something you care about, so I guess something "compatible" with that? Doesn't need to be extroverted, since I'm personally a homebody, but would like them to have enough of a well-developed personality to hold conversations. Giant fucking memelords and goofballs get a huge bonus. Compassionate for others. Willingness to admit when they are wrong or apologize when the need arises, since I do the same.
> hobbies/interests
Any, so long as it is something you are passionate. Honestly, hobbies and interests vastly different from me would be pretty cool since they could make for exciting talking points.
> career/education
Any, but I prefer you are intelligent and ambitious. My goals are to eventually make enough to support a stay-at-home mom, but career women welcome, especially if you have ambitions to start your own business. I'm not gonna tell you what you can and can't do."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27469082 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)02:19:23")

">>27457172
>tfw used to see qt girls I'd want to date in these threads all the time
>now I can't find a single girl in these threads I'd like to add"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27469101 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)02:27:48")

"someone become shuichi saihara, i need u in my pathetic life. im a desperate girl loser

kik is peoqe"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27469103 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)02:28:24")

">>27466526
yoooooo... discord?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27469104 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)02:28:52" && image=="jBAKB4d.jpg")

">>27469037
Me:
> ASL
26/M/CO, will be moving to FL this year
> height/weight
5'11 230. I'm into body building and currently on a cut for summer.
> race/ethnicity
white
> religion
atheist, but I'm not rude or angry about it. I usually discuss spirituality in the abstract.
> hair color
brown
> other physical details
Brown eyes, stubbly facial hair, been told I have a nice face. Not really a physical attribute, but I also have a deep voice
> personality
Highly ambitious and positive. Perhaps too overly trusting of people who I've only recently met. Pretty masculine. Don't go to parties often, but when I do, I try my best to talk to people. Love experiencing new things and traveling. Bob Ross is an idol of mine. I feel that most goals can be achieved with elbow grease and grit.
> hobbies/interests
Deeply passionate about art. Much of my interests in art stems from a passion in animation and sequential arts Also like computers and electronics. Love anime and working through small backlog I maintain when not working. Into body building as of last year, and enjoy it immensely. Also like vidya, but don't play as much these days. Nintendo fanboy though, also Valve and Blizzard. Trying to get into cooking.
> career/education
Never finished college, but I'm considering going back for an electrical engineering degree. Not sure yet. Currently fix data center servers while working on certifications to get a sysadmin job by summer. Make decent cash already, but looking to supplement my income this year with my artwork as a side hustle. Ultimate goal is to have my art as my main means of income
>ideal date
the rational me wants a night hike through the mountains to stargaze, the stupid bad boy in me would want to trespass and urban explore an abandoned mall
>dealbreakers
DD/lg (like being called Daddy, but not into dependent women who don't act like adults), sugar babies (I'm more than my wallet, fuck off), hates dogs, STDs

>contact
kik: sugoisocks
discord: sugoisocks#8205"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27469123 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)02:37:09")

">>27468368
People come and go on /soc/ but my absolute worst experience was the one time I really thought I’d stumbled onto the girl of my dreams, we spent like almost 16 straight hours pouring our hearts out, sexting, saying how attracted we were to each other and feeling what seemed like this miracle connection, and then the next day in the middle of what appeared to be a totally nice and affectionate conversation she blocks me without warning and I never hear from her again. That fucked me up for weeks. (If you’re reading this A____, you know who you are! I’m not even mad, I honestly just want to know what happened.)"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27469163 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)02:59:41")

">>27469123
oh man was it aegir? cuz that happened with me too over the course of two days then they just vanished"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27469304 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)04:44:07")

">>27467364
I have similar experiences with men from these threads. Don't understand why they even bother contacting if they are not actually interested in conversing."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27469311 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)04:50:21" && image=="1391966454903.jpg")

">>27469304
Where's your 'ideal' post?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27469316 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)04:56:27")

">>27468394
>That's not unique to girls just here
That's not unique to girls period, men are exactly the same."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27469334 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)05:12:00" && image=="arabel-lingerie-lace-bra-set-681x1024.jpg")

">>27469311
In one of the previous threads."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27469365 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)05:27:18" && image=="1401244228631.jpg")

">>27469334
Okay."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27469443 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)06:26:52")

"> ideal’s details
18-22F, small/petite, dark hair, pale, goth. Into video games, obscure shit, music (stuff like indie rock, post-punk, noise rock, synthpop, shoegaze), movies, anime/manga, horror, creepy stuff, occult, adult swimn and other weird shit. Enjoys talking all the time and is a bit clingy. (None of these are requirements, just an ideal if you match at least a few, why not?)

> your details
20/M Southern Cali. Chubby, dark curly hair, glasses. Geeky hobbies. going to college for computer science. Damn fine cook.

> ideal date
Me just hanging out with her maybe watching a show, with food we've cooked together. Cuddling together. Going out and exploring the town. Just spending time in general.

> dealbreakers
None really? Maybe too old like at least within two years at maximum.

>contact
ComSec#3131, if you use Kik leave Kik."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27469679 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)09:06:29")

">>27469037
>>27469104
Hey, what's your politics?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27469696 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)09:16:02")

">>27469679
Moderate left. I don't know, I am pretty passionate about a few select topics and I also educate myself before voting, but I try my best not to let politics consume my life even though a lot of my friends won't shut up about it. Still, I won't be caught dead voting for Trump in 2020."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27469715 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)09:26:46")

">>27469696

Okie, would you mind talking a little bit about those select few topics? What do you think is important, and contrarily, what do you think isn't as important?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27469828 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)10:18:20" && image=="1546992898806.png")

"> ideal’s details
>ASL
Male cutie, twink / femboy bottom/switch
Under the age of 30
Near me, I'm in New England
>Height/Weight
Skinny/smooth
>Race/Ethnicity
Doesn't matter as long as you're cute
>Religion
Secular
>Hair Color
Any
>Other physical details
Pretty boy hair, medium to long length
>Personality
Chill, not an edgelord, nice
>Hobbies
games, anime, cuddling, and some sort of thing they're passionate in that they can teach me

Also kinky ;0
>Career/Education
Any, but every guy I have crushed on was compsci
> your details
Bisexual Male top/switch
25 yrs old
Asian
5'10 Average
Dark Hair
I'm into games, anime, travel, trying new foods, writing, history, furthering my career, cuddlin, etc.
Also an experienced dom.
> ideal date
A walk around a city / park, then cuddling while opening up to each other and watching stuff, and perhaps more
> dealbreakers
Underage, ghoster (just tell me if I did something you take issue with), edgelord, no personality outside of shock factor/maymays, facial hair, old man
> contact
Qam#3883"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27469859 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)10:36:49")

">>27469715
On my phone so different ID, but yeah.

On current events, I find the government shutdown to be economically detrimental to everyone in the country, and not just for the near million furloughed federal wrokers. The fact that it is happening to secure funding for "muh wall" is even more aggravating, since I don't not see a border wall as a responsible use of taxes, no matter which country pays for it (spoilers, it will be us)

Environmental protection is very important to me. I'm an animal and nature lover, and I try to keep an eye on global current events involving the environment. Florida is my home state, and the algae blooms that have been happening since I've left have been some of the most depressing things I've read about. My current line of work also has me familiar with how recycling works, and I try my best to recycle responsibility when able. Single stream recycling is a meme, and driving to drop off points to properly recycle shit is just something I've gotten used to doing.

I believe single-payer healthcare is needed to achieve greater medical efficacy in our country, and anyone who disagrees has never had to pay a deductible with a payday loan (I've never had to, but hopefully you see my point)

In terms of what isn't as important, I find debates on religion and reproductive rights to be some of the most unproductive discussions I've ever had in my life, since both require a consensus between parties on the definition of nebulous terms. I feel abortion should remain legal.

I don't really see myself as a feminist, but I feel I respect women, and that respect is reflective of the relationships I have with my female friends and colleagues.

Everything else can honestly be discussed in more nuanced details later. I'm at work, but if this floats your boat, hmu. This is not a holistic look at my politics, nor is each topic covered in full detail, but hopefully if gives you enough of an idea."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27469887 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)10:49:12")

">>27469828
which state?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27469888 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)10:49:27" && image=="me 2.png")

"These posts always get wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too long so I'm just gonna post my ideal BF image of myself in order to devote more space to ideal partner. Remember, the picture is MYSELF!

>partner's deets

>ASL
18-22/F/this universe hopefully
>height/weight
#/#. I like smol, tol, thic, stic, anything
>race/ethnicity
Humanoid-ish
>religion
Have one if you like, don't have one if you don't like. If you are very religious don't expect me to join you, I like my Sunday mornings.
>hair color
Utterly irrelevant. Hell, be bald!
>other physical details
This is not necessarily a physical detail, but I like to boop noses. If you have a very sensitive nose perhaps seek out a less boop-happy guy.
>personality
Independent, passionate, emotionally strong, brave, intelligent. I want somebody who will, upon seeing a spider, not scream for help but instead punch it through the wall and pulverize it forever. I would also love it if you chose where to go to dinner sometimes, since I am always indifferent and everyone seems to defer to me for some reason.
>hobbies/interests
Be passionate about some! I will say that I have more liberal-artsy hobbies, such as languages and theater, which is not to say that I hate STEM - I find it fascinating - but simply a note to you. I also love adventure and spontaneity, so if your ideal vacation is a thoroughly-planned stay in a resort compound then you and I will not get along. I prefer cheap hostels and interactions with locals - and weird food - to the manufactured cloyingness of a resort compound. Also, urban exploration is awesome! So are guns. Let's get dangerous!
>career/education
I would prefer that you have one or both of these, since equality in relationships is very important to me. If your dream in life is to be a stay-at-home mother then that will probably rub me the wrong way.

Anywho, my discord is Hans Wälder#2529, my kik is marcoismarco, and maybe I'll see some of you there!"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27469918 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)11:07:01")

">>27469334
This almost makes me want to go through the archive."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27469931 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)11:11:51" && image=="memememe.jpg")

">ASL
19/M/Wisconsin
>Description
I like watching movies and spending time with people. I enjoy talking about anything really.
>Interests/Hobbies
I play video games a lot. Going for walks and enjoying the nice weather.
>Looking for
Friends. If something else happens then it happens
>Not looking for
People that call me daddy. Gay people hitting on me
>Contact info
Snapchat: Dieorg100
Discord: AQD#4605"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27469942 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)11:14:59")

">>27469304
So do you ever contact anyone that seems interesting? I'm guessing you dont bother posting info anymore."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27469963 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)11:22:35")

">>27469859

You write very elegantly, and particularly close to what I imagine my ideal partner would sound like. With that said, and I suppose it is my fault for hearing moderately, when you said left, I don't believe you're radicalized enough to realistically make it work. On a surface level we seem in concordance, but a deeper analysis shows just how far away we really are. I'd almost consider trying to radicalize you myself, but that seems neither fair to you, nor proper romance.

Sorry for the rant, I hope the fact that I think you're cute makes the other wise waste of time worth your while."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27469988 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)11:30:52")

"Me:
>Male
>29
>UK, South East
>Average height, normal/slim build
>Very posh by most people's standards, not that posh by posh people's standards
>whole range of expression from quietly comforting to quietly awkward, quietly aggressive, and quietly quiet
>I read, I write, I play vidya. I'm getting in touch with my more cuddly side as I get older, but I still have a preference for media that's violent, morally ambiguous and heavily sexualised. You know, like 4chan. Apart from that I read highbrow science fiction, lowbrow fantasy, and biographies, history books, science books.

Ideal girl:
Likes being impregnated
Likes watching me impregnate other women.
The younger and more petite the better. Read into that what you will.
Everything else is negotiable

If we're really talking ideal, it'd be a petite teenager (with an IQ >140) who invites a girlfriend over to play video games with her while I fuck them both. Bonus points if she can win a multiplayer match while I'm filling her with my baby juice. Then we can cuddle up in bed and watch Aliens or Event Horizon or La La Land (which holds up as both a romance and a musical. fuck the haters)."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470005 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)11:41:32" && image=="chart.png")

">>27469963
You sound cute yourself, but you seem rash. I only maintain that I'm a moderate because I don't violently bite the heads off my right leaning friends at first mention of the political discourse. I think you'd be surprised at just how "radical" I am. I'm holding back a lot in the public space here. Should you feel it necessary to scratch the surface a bit more, you might find something worth your time, though that requires you to take a chance. At any rate, I won't judge you, but I hope you don't judge a book by a pamphlet describing the cover.

>inb4 you're a Stalinist and this shit is moot"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470028 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)11:54:10" && image=="1DBC6256-E80C-4FF9-BC56-1C5A2F5FD97D.jpg")

">>27469316
>>27469304
I guess the internet’s turned everyone into antisocial jerks who no longer know how to hold a conversation

Add me and we can commiserate lol"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470030 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)11:56:53")

">>27457172
> ideal’s details
18-32, shorter than me(>5 8). Not super fat I don't mind chubby. Supportive and Sweet. Canadian.
> your details
27. Brown eyes, brown hair, fit with average face. I work full time and have many side projects so very busy. Live at my parents to save money but hate it here. I am in good shape from my job and because I do jiu jitsu
> ideal date
Literally just cuddle and watch nonsense on the TV. Maybe go out for some exercise together or grab a coffee. Maybe smoke some weed.
> dealbreakers
Alchoholics. Pushing baggage on me. STD's (I'm clean). Bad hygiene. Demanding of my time.
> contact
just reply to me here and well see if it can work"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470064 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)12:15:14")

"> ideal’s details
A 25+ female from the Southern California area. Petite with dark features. Cheerful and down to earth. Knows how to keep herself busy
> your details
26/m/Southern California. I am a unique mix so I have some interesting features. Optimistic about life and I like to make people laugh. Im a full time tradesman and I like to live the weekend warrior life.
> ideal date
Take turns showing each other music while we drive to the pier. Figure out who is better at air hockey. Loser buys food or beer
> dealbreakers
I don’t like people who complain about their lives but do nothing to change it. Also I don’t want to talk to you via text every minute of the day
> contact
kik YourLocalMXGoon"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470088 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)12:29:08")

">>27460719
double#2817"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470202 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)13:16:31")

"tfw everyone's politics on here are left-leaning (in the nu-pol sense, not the literal sense) and I'm the only far-right fag here";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470214 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)13:19:57")

">>27470202
I mean, take pride in your stance.
>nu-/pol/
What? Lol"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470222 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)13:21:40")

">>27459160
>dont ghost me before I ghost you first ok?
Lol"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470225 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)13:22:13")

">>27470202
One look at /soc/'s catalog should remind you why right wingers avoid this place.

If you're looking for an authentically right wing girl you'd probably have better luck on r9k or twitter or something."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470233 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)13:26:03")

">>27470214
I'm a legitimate fascist, not some idiotic racial supremacist taking the Jewish psyop but someone who takes pride in his people and believes other people should take pride in themselves and work with their own kind for the sake of stability and cooperation into the future. Supports proactive eugenics. Recognizes violence is a key part of life and nothing is truly a "right" but a status maintained by the former."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470238 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)13:27:06")

">>27470225
True. I haven't touched /r9k/ in a million years though; it's depressing and self-pitying all around, something I promised never to do again - and as such, it pains me to see. A reminder if you will."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470240 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)13:28:42")

"No girl will like a cripple anon so what's the point?";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470245 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)13:30:39")

">>27470202
>unironically being far-right
lmao"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470300 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)13:55:17")

">>27470233
Fair enough, but
>believes other people should take pride in themselves
This is a noble thing to want in other people, but it isn't an exclusive trait of the right. Also, for someone who claims to not be a racial supremacist, "proactive eugenics" requires a genetic ideal to strive for, and can stem from seeking racial purity. I'm not saying that you are a racial supremacist, but hopefully you can see what I'm trying to say, and you can clarify."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470320 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)14:02:04")

">>27470300
Proactive eugenics within groups selecting for traits beneficial to a coherent society: rationality, intelligence, empathy, low aggression, etc. Think "The Eugenics Wars" of Star Trek. If you're worried about racial supremacy, that tends to stem from Feds, unironically."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470325 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)14:03:06")

">>27470245
Think international cooperative NatSyn ethnostate republics."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470368 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)14:17:10")

">>27470030
where in canada are you?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470410 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)14:26:54")

">>27470325
>thinking ethnonationalism has a future
just as delusional as leftists and liberals

baka read Joseph Tainter, Kaczysnki, and Alexey Kondrashov"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470476 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)14:43:52" && image=="572e8fc9df7c4c33774607b61a1bfeff--eva-herzigova-peter-otoole.jpg")

">>27469942
I only ever posted once and probably won't again, I don't think I'm really what the men here are looking for and generally the men here are very gay and flimsy, so not ideal for me. I have not contacted anyone yet and would only use email for that at the moment, but who knows maybe I'll bump in to someone nice."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470478 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)14:44:09")

">>27470410
>implying modernist
>implying I don't like Uncle Ted"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470479 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)14:44:11")

">>27470368
PE Everyone talks about how beautiful this place is but to me is just a boring hellscape."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470483 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)14:45:11")

">>27470476
who are you looking for?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470490 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)14:47:03")

">>27464433
you sound awful"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470491 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)14:47:37")

">>27470028
I have nowhere to add you."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470504 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)14:52:32")

">>27464433
I'm >>27458684, I'd be down to chat about stuff and things sometime"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470532 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)15:04:41")

"> ideal’s details
Female.
intricacies and peculiar idiosincracies are important to me. That's basically it, the people I've liked in the past have no recurring sets of characteristics so I really can't fill this section in too much.
> your details
19, turning 20 in March

Tall, /fit/.
University student, math major.
Kind of autistic but can "pass" as a normie in most scenarios. Fan of litterature, fine with pseuds.
Constantly trying to find new music.
> ideal date
Again, hard to pinpoint. I'm fine with just sitting in a bland room side by side, no need to even speak desu. But I'm also fine with doing something more "normal" for a date (i.e. restaurant or movie). I also really like the ocean(hate the beach though).
> dealbreakers
Inauthenticity, psychological elusiveness has been tiring in the past and usually leads to heartbreak so try not not to be evasive.
> contact
discord, feelso#2617"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470533 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)15:05:08")

">>27470476
maybe I'll give it a shot and post an ideal today. who knows maybe I'm what you're looking for"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470538 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)15:07:14")

">>27470490
okay, well dont contact me knob head.
simple as that."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470545 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)15:08:41" && image=="D76831CA-9306-4B56-98BF-349C0E9B45F2.jpg")

">>27470491
Check my deets, I posted at the top of the thread"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470574 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)15:18:28")

"Well how many LDRs have worked out here";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470597 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)15:25:47")

">>27470574
Define worked out."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470607 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)15:28:25")

">>27470597
How many of you are still in relationships that has been formed in the thread"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470658 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)15:46:04")

">>27470607
That is a loaded question. How many people in successful relationships browse topics dedicated to dating?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470733 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)16:10:32")

">me

20/M/Northeast USA
5'11", shoulder-length dark brown hair, hazel eyes, weight no idea but wear medium/small shirts, 30x32 pants
Car guy, music guy, I like old stuff

>you

F/18+/preferably NE USA as well but not a necessity
Same build as me, shorter is fine
Not afraid to get her hands dirty, values work, possibly family-oriented.

>ideal date

Ideal? Pulling car parts in a junkyard.
Museums or art galleries, exploring wherever, or shopping would be fun too.

>dealbreakers

Political reactionary. No technical or world interest. Anime.

>contact info

Snapchat: miles_garrod
Insta: redblock_jesus
Yeah that's my real name, don't kill me"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470742 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)16:13:40" && image=="vinent-peters-eva-herzigova-GQ-Italy-Aug-200803.jpg")

">>27470483
Someone intelligent, nice and mature. Uncircumcised would be the cherry on the cake for me. Who are you looking for?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470760 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)16:18:00")

">>27470742
Not that anon, but how do you define intelligence and maturity?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470807 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)16:28:12")

">>27470658
Point taken, but I was just curious. I doubt I’d find a date on 4chan but hey I’m trying"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470879 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)16:41:29")

">>27470733
Not having a Discord is patrician"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470899 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)16:44:18" && image=="whatilike.jpg")

"I'm only looking for 25+. I'm 30 f.
>ideal's details
Pic related. I have a preference for chubby guys but it's not required.
>your details
My main hobby is painting & drawing, I also really love talking about art too. Some of my fav artists are Giger, Zdzisław Beksińsk, Dali, Jean Giraud, and Diane Arbus. In discussion I love philosophy (Allan Watts), psychology (Jung), religion/spirituality, politics (I’m a heavily left leaning intersectional feminist, anti-capitalist, anti-hypergamy, & love Slavoj Zizek), psychedelic drug experimentation (Terence McKenna), anime/weeb culture (Watamote is best anime), cartoons (Adult Swim), gaming (I use steam and PC for mostly rpgs, ff7,8,9 are my fav games; also Bioshock, Portal, Outlast, Dragon Age, Skyrim, Fallout 4, Silent Hill), books (Discworld right now), sci-fi - fantasy - surrealism - & horror in media/entertainment (especially 80s/90s horror movies with practical effects), nature (hiking & nature walks), working out, bdsm (I’m domme), gender queering, and studying meme culture.
>dealbreakers
Under 25 or alt right.
>contact
Only if someone wants it. I use discord."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470901 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)16:44:37")

"I miss gn";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470915 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)16:47:49")

">>27470899
why do i have to be 18"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470921 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)16:48:20")

">>27470915
Huh??? You have to be 25+..."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470924 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)16:49:49")

">>27470921
He is referring to the fact that he is 18 and you're looking for 25+."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470957 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)16:55:32")

">>27470899
I think I meet these qualifications:

giantgingeranon#3527"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470962 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)16:56:43")

">>27470924
Oh, in retrospect that should of been obvious."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27470976 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)16:59:37")

">>27470962
i genuinely wish i was 25 just for this chance"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471021 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)17:08:35")

">>27470976
that sounded fuking sad i meant like i wish i was 25 to fill all that shit"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471052 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)17:16:03")

"Ffs... Here we go again.

Been a while since I've done one of these.

>Me

22/CisFem/Minnesota
I'm heckin gay kthnx
I stand at 5'3, 130lbs. I'm currently going to the gym daily to lose weight lel. Blue eyes (white dragon), brown hair. Way too into art to be considered a human being. My friends call me an egirl for maining a lot of female champs in League.
I have 3 cats and 2 dogs. I want a snake or lizard one day.
I like anime, manga, travel. I might move out of the US one day, so please keep that in mind.
No, I don't believe in safe spaces.
I love dark satire and use a lot of memes when speaking (help, it's a curse)

>You

19+/CisFem/Anywhere
Bi or gay plz - not pan mmk
Must play vidya and enjoy SOME form of art - music, paintings, sculptures. W/e. Just talk to me 'bout it.
I don't care about height at all, but I would prefer if you were thin/average weight.
Must be certified qtpie
Enjoys outdoors and traveling just as much as I do.

**I do not want kids**

hmu @ discord ニキ#4610"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471060 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)17:18:08")

">>27470879

Ye I got one
mg245glt#8174"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471061 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)17:18:13")

">>27469988
oh, and it would be good if she spoke more than one language. Preferable Spanish, German or Japanese since I already speak a bit of those, but any second language is good.

Also, why does no one ever say 'has her own trust fund' or 'is famous actress'. I mean, if we're wishing for things that will never happen we might as well go all the way."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471075 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)17:21:22")

">>27469859
It's so obvious you have no idea what you're talking about, media schooled."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471156 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)17:47:54")

"Me

>a/s/l
27/m/AZ
>height/weight
short and average
>race/ethnicity
white
>religion
atheist
>physical details
look ten years younger than I am, fairly androgynous
>personality
highly empathetic, creative, fairly intelligent, nurturing, sentimental, kind of clingy, gentle, funny, anxious, prone to depression, confident, thoughtful, kinky and sexually adventurous
>interests/hobbies
i love music and all things creative. i like to make and consume art of all kinds. i like cooking, reading, nature, animals, fashion, going to concerts, good conversation
>career/education
employed, in school, thinking of doing graphic design

Her

>a/s/l
doesn't matter but preferably close. not against long distance flirting
>appearance
unimportant. any age, race, body type is fine. i am partial to bigger girls and girls with dyed hair/tats/piercings but it really doesn't matter. has to have good taste in fashion
>religion
atheist
>personality
caring, gentle, empathetic, at least somewhat confident, able to be social at least occasionally, has to have some kind of goal/aspiration, creative in some way, decent taste in music and aesthetics, funny, enjoys talking to me regularly, intelligent enough to have deep conversations, adventurous to trying new things, kinky and sexually adventurous
>dealbreakers
shit taste in music or unwillingness to try new stuff, racist/sexist/transphobe/homophobe, any kind of bigotry, hates animals/dogs, picky eater, narcissism, controlling, not ok with open relationship, boring or unconfident in regards to sex
>ideal date
concert, museum, snuggle and watch a movie

>my contact info
kik - ghostbags"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471158 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)17:48:24")

">>27470899
accept my request. I meet most of that"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471165 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)17:50:31")

">>27470088
It Didnt work anon"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471170 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)17:52:10")

">>27471165
You should also add me:
>>27470957"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471286 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)18:27:25")

">>27459029
Dutch male, 28 here.
I honestly fit your description quite well, and
I'd love to eat sushi with you, babe. Do be aware my cats will try to eat our food.
Kik is nonaeno"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471307 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)18:36:16")

">>27470899
I’ll bite I’m 22 but I really want to try to apply and get to know you"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471321 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)18:42:11" && image=="d2srrg3-4dacc826-ec0e-483c-bac3-4d032bd75ac5.jpg")

"> ideal’s details
I don't care if you're male, female or trans. I don't care about your race or height either.
My ideal would be someone who wants a real partner, and is a little clingy. If you're the type with low self esteem that thinks you're damaged goods, come talk to me. I enjoy feeling needed.
My ideal would share a lot of my interests below and have an uncanny imagination so we can bounce ideas off one another. I love deep conversations with creative people. I love people that can banter with me, throw around catty playful insults and not take offense. If you're a fellow writer that would be amazing. If you're willing to watch campy, quirky movies and make fun of them with me - even better.
You should love the idea of exiting society together.
I love crazy can do people that will just run away at a whim. Let's be impulsive, romantic and fucking stupid together. My ideal would be a switch that is mostly submissive to me.

> your details
I'm a female that acts like a tomboy. I love history, politics (I'm a leftist and I'm down to debate, but in good faith), drawing, painting, tabletop, games that involve strategy, cyberpunk, writing, horror, philosophy, medicine and mycology. I have a lot of taboo kinks, fair warning. I'm hyper affectionate when I give a shit about someone but getting me to that point isn't easy. I have jet black hair, I'm pasty and I'm not really the cutesy type, but I'm not ugly or fat either. I can be a little spiritual and I like to believe there is something more to this world than meets the eye, but I'm not particularly religious. Being casually lewd and mildly shocking is fun.

> ideal date
If we get along it doesn't matter what we do or where we go. I want someone I can talk too for hours, and be entertained by that alone. Peacocking on said date is unnecessary.

> dealbreakers
Extroverts. Being a dom. Poly bullshit, it's not for me. Materialism.

> contact
Drops yours if you like and I'll add you."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471327 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)18:44:12")

">>27471321
why did you just (mostly) describe me"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471351 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)18:51:10")

">>27471321
do you cultivate mushrooms, or just academic mycology"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471361 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)18:56:03")

">>27471321
Mach#9339 lets have a chat"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471363 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)18:56:46")

">>27471351
Option 1. I'll add you if you leave your contact?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471369 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)18:58:44")

">>27471363
oh, it's Espresseaux#0692"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471371 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)18:59:26")

"I don't believe there actual women that like/prefer chubby men.";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471383 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)19:02:13")

">>27471321
you know yourself well, i like that
Yero#4172"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471429 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)19:14:34")

">>27471321
Fairly suspicious but

absolute unit#2597"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471441 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)19:17:58")

">>27471321
Jer bear#1485

I'd be really curious to find out more about you"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471467 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)19:28:53")

">>27471439
lol"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471470 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)19:30:21")

">>27471321
I'm not sure why I'm taking the bait, but I think it's worth the risk even if your description is only half true

Nikola12#4346"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471482 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)19:34:16")

">>27471436
any proof? what kind of abuse are we talking and who do you think it is exactly?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471487 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)19:36:39")

">>27470899
can i have contact info?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471492 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)19:37:11")

">>27471473
>you'll be smug until the next mass shooting that targets shitskins
We don't have mass shootings in my country"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471518 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)19:45:21")

">>27471482
>>27471436
they've been pretty cool so far, idk what ur talking about"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471531 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)19:49:12")

">>27471473
Shut the fuck up retard."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471545 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)19:53:56")

">>27471496
lol"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471546 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)19:53:57")

">>27471321
I would respond, but i'll get buried in the flood of other responses and you'll never see me .... ;_;"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471559 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)19:58:37" && image=="unknown.png")

"> ideal’s details
18-24, F, EU
At least slightly assertive, smart, bookworm to recommend me nice books and discuss with her about them. Or has any hobby that she can share with me.
Around my height or taller, ideally not too skinny or too fat. Clingy or overprotective would be nice.
> your details
20 M EU
I'm slightly submissive, short, wear glasses. I allegedly have a nice voice. Not twinky. I'm into self-improvement, reading fantasy and philosophy, listening to music, lifting, playing videogames, mountain hiking and programming. I like VCing.
> ideal date
Anything fun and out of the ordinary
> dealbreakers
Nothing in common
> contact
Octavian#6356"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471581 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)20:04:38")

">>27471541
i dont think that's opal. I wouldn't mind getting to know opal desu."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471590 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)20:07:38")

">>27471581
who's opal."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471603 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)20:11:42")

">>27471590
don't worry about it. you've already taken all the good discord girls."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471608 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)20:13:43")

">>27470742
I think I replied to you in a previous thread.

I think my major hobby was a conflict. I may contact you later."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471616 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)20:18:56")

">>27471603
i'm not taking anyone, i'm chatting... i'm a girl"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471617 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)20:21:03")

">>27471616
Even worse. I'm losing two potential gfs now."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471618 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)20:21:14")

">>27470742
nevermind, unless I have the thread open on my PC the old thread is gone and so is your contact.

Oops"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471624 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)20:23:38")

"testing.";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471628 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)20:25:08")

">>27471624
accept my friend request. I fit most of your shit including age."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471632 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)20:26:12")

">>27457172
Him/Her
>ASL
19-29 years old, from north america, unless youre willing to travel far.
>Height/Weight
I prefer my ideal to be over 5’9”, under 230lbs
>Race/Ethnicity
doesnt matter, as long as you aren’t purple.
>Religion
doesnt matter at all
>Hair Color
natural, i like darker hair on lighter folks though.
>Other physical details
glasses are a plus, dont be ugly, take care of yourself. im picky. dunno.
>Personality
loyal, caring, needy, lonely, kind.
>Hobbies
whatever makes you happy, eh?
>Interests
doesnt matter, as long as you’re passionate about what youre into.
>Career/Education
preferable in school, or making money, if NEET i can help you get your shit together.

Me
>ASL
23/F/Canada
>Height/Weight
5’9’ and chubby
>Race/Ethnicity
canadian :^)
>Religion
not religious
>Hair Color
brown, and curly
>Other physical details
i have glasses, pretty chubby, losing fast tho
>Personality
caring, motherly, clingy/needy, passive aggressive, maybe BPD
>Hobbies
gardening, weed, and colourful things, i dont really play games, i have a netflix machine (PS4) with a couple games
>Interests
include helping people become a better version of themselves
>Career/Education
college dropout, i work right now
>Ideal Date
maybe going for a jog/ or a walk with the doggies, and then watching a movie.
>Dealbreakers
if you’re a neet dont message me if youre not willing to get your life together, if youre controlling dont message me, and if youre horny all the time, it takes me a while to be lewd, and ill likely find it annoying if youre pushy
>Contact
reply with yours pls c:"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471654 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)20:37:51")

">>27471321
Mizerawa#5314"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471666 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)20:42:05")

">>27471321
butternut squash#9423"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471677 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)20:49:15")

">>27471632
absolute unit#2597"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471681 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)20:50:57")

">>27471321
i want"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471719 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)21:08:40")

">>27471321
Are you still looking for a guy? Considering making discord just to talk to you"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471730 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)21:13:35")

"> ideal’s details
white, tall, masculine alpha male [above 6ft and strong], very dom but with a sensitive/caring side. dick size is VERY important, i want to feel small in comparison. and uncut too. needs to be uncut.
> your details
white, 5'10ish, 132 lbs , very thin and pale. femboy/twink, aspiring sissy. ive been told if i were to shave my whole body and get a silver wig i would look like Griffith from berserk, which makes me happy XD
> ideal date
honestly, anywheres fine. just a nice chat about eachother, inteserts, kinks, and maybe some emotional stuff =P
> dealbreakers
mean or nasty people. also no abuse or scat/piss. basically nothing wierd or extreme like that.
> contact
kik: tskb [pls no msg unless you live near or in southern california]"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471818 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)21:38:42" && image=="31361E49-DC9E-4EA6-9D12-0FCB5CB0CD72.jpg")

">>27470899
Zdislav Beksinsk is good shit, Dali too.

You sound interesting. I posted at the top of this thread, check it out and see if you like!"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471858 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)21:51:11" && image=="EA670798-987B-4476-A3A7-87251470E4B9.jpg")

">>27471321
Hmm. I like writing, campy movies and being antisocial. I’ve been binging on strategy games lately and I’m also obsessed with the themes and imagery of Blade Runner and Ghost in the Shell. (Have written about both numerous times.) Would love to discuss writing and how to write something that evokes those same kinds of feelings.

You sound like you’d be a cool friend and interesting person to talk to even if there was nothing romantic/sexual. (Though also I’m a switch lol.) Check my info at the top of the thread and see if anything strikes your fancy!"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471928 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)22:23:19")

">>27471321

God, would it fucking kill you to make a throwaway or something instead of making the whole fucking thread about you with the bullshit 'drop your contact' like you're any more important than the fucking hundreds of other girls that watch some fucking neuromancer-inspired garbage and dream about getting away?

You're gonna get a hundred replies telling you what you want to hear and instead of subjecting yourself to your own fantasy of escaping society because you're otherwise incapable with your 'campy and creative' hobbies you subject the rest of us to the slew of pathetic fucking retards that swarm (you)'s.

I hope it's an empty meal for you, that everyone you add is just as dull, tasteless, and fake as you."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471956 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)22:31:51")

">>27471321
Discord: fallen27#9460"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471961 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)22:34:05" && image=="1458014439251.jpg")

">>27471928
>>27471956
like pottery"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471964 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)22:35:51")

">>27471928
B
A
S
E
D"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471979 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)22:42:29")

">>27471321
goose#5455
As long as your open to debate on politics its sounds like we'd have a lot in common."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471984 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)22:45:07")

">>27471979
kill yourself faggot"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471986 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)22:46:06")

">>27471928
This was absolutely warranted jesus christ"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27471998 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)22:50:08")

">>27471928
Beautiful, brings a tear to my eye."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27472098 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)23:22:09")

">>27471608
I can't remember anyones hobby being a conflict."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27472123 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)23:31:01")

">>27472098
Maybe I've got the wrong person, check your emails.

Hopefully I didn't just spam someone who wasn't asking for it."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27472169 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)23:39:46")

"these threads are almost always a bust.";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27472176 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)23:42:06")

">>27472169
sorry I'm not interesting enough for you."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27472192 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)23:48:33" && image=="confused cute kaajit.png")

">>27471984
easy there edge-O."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27472206 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)23:52:27")

">>27472169
yeah man it's rough.
I haven't had a nice conversation from posting or adding anyone yet.

A few years back it wasn't so bad, but still a lot of ghosting."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27472218 && dateTime=="01/15/19(Tue)23:57:11" && image=="thank-u.jpg")

">>27472123
Oh yay, I've got mail! I have to go back to sleep now (I was woken up by a phone call) for a bit but I'm off work today so it won't take long for me to reply."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27472238 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)00:05:46")

">>27472218
sweet, sorry about the formatting. It looks like a mess.
hopefully it doesn't put you off."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27472243 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)00:08:15")

">>27472238
>hopefully it doesn't put you off
Not at all! It's perfectly acceptable."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27472322 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)00:31:56")

">>27471632

I'm >>27468922 and you fit most of my stuff and you hit most of mine. Fire off a friend request if you feel the same."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27472335 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)00:34:44")

"what would any of your thoughts be upon learning that a potential partner doesn't listen to music?";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27472339 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)00:35:34" && image=="cropped-ticklee-1.jpg")

"Her:
>ASL
18-26/F/USA (Preferably EST)
>Height/Weight
Skinny, fit, or even chubby, don't care about height
>Race/Ethnicity
White
>Religion
Don't care, just be cool about it
>Hair Color/Eye Color
Any
>Personality.
Someone who likes to laugh and just be silly. Loyal, loving, clingy, shy, cute, adorable... (Super bonus points for naughty or perverted.)
>Interests
Definitely Computer Video Games, Dungeons and Dragons Movies, TV Shows, Painting, Drawing, Memes, Some Anime, Anything that makes you happy.
>Career/Education
High School atleast...
>dealbreakers
Cigarettes, heavy drinker, drugs...

Me:
>ASL
21/M/USA (EST)
>Height/Weight
6' and not fat but chubby all around at 250lbs
Definitely wouldn't mind work out together.
>Race/Ethnicity
White
>Religion
None
>Hair Color
Dark brown
>Other physical details
Dark brown eyes, shaggy thick hair, a little chubby all around, strong.
>Personality
I'm an extremely chill, very laid back, very caring person. I try my absolute best to help out my friends and family. Loyal as fuck, love to joke around and be silly with dark humor. Very confident and strong willed but have never had a girlfriend before. I also don't smoke, drink or do drugs, they are wack...
>Interests
PC Videogames, Memes, Movies, TV Shows, Dungeons and Dragons, Technology, Painting, Swimming, Leaning about new things, Star Wars, WoW, Some anime, (Porn - Sorry.)
>Job
I work in IT and have an extremely lucky position where I make decent money. I would spoil the fuck out of you...
>Education
High School and on my way to my associates degree.
>Ideal Date
Anywhere we can be alone and talk. Have a wonderful dinner or walk and just talk about whatever enjoying each other's company.
>contact
Kik: MrPickles317
Discord: Cheddar317#0317"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27472381 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)00:49:41")

">>27472335
I would think it a little strange since I use music to help regulate or influence my moods and emotions. I'd wonder if they have emotions or are some kind of Zen master above it all."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27472384 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)00:51:14")

">>27471928
have you ever stopped to think maybe she doesn't want hundreds of dudes in her dm's"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27472395 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)00:54:22")

">>27472384

Well I don't want hundreds of dude's shitty discords bumping the thread 100 messages and tanking it. Not everything is about a single fucking person. It's called common courtesy."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27472410 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)00:58:55")

">>27472384
obviously it didn't really change much since she'll still get flooded with replies"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27472413 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)00:59:27")

">>27472384
have you ever stopped to think maybe she should just not post then?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27472414 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)00:59:38")

">>27471632
WildAbra69
#1639"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27472423 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)01:04:45")

"> ideal’s details
Trap/Girl who is qt and dominant/switch. She/he would have to be a weeaboo who would cosplay with me, watch anime, and video games. I don't really care about height, just don't be super fat body wise. I do like butts for sure, so a nice one would be nice. Also need to be able to cook, because I am the worst and we will die of food poisoning. Personality wise I'd prefer someone who is kind and bubbly and that I could talk to about anything at all and she'd be understanding.

Preferably meme right wing and a meme master/shitposter too, but not a huge deal. Maybe a qt who likes guns too would be cool.
> your details
24/M/PA. 6'2" 180lbs I'm a weeaboo, I like cosplay, cars, vidya games. I really like to be open if I can since I'm not real open with other people. I'm a little afraid of intimacy and love and it makes me real nervous. But if I love you I will do anything for you, improve myself, and listen to anything you have to say. I want someone to be as open with me as I am to them
> ideal date
Driving aimlessly to a place that has no other people. Marathoning something inside while cuddling with pizza. I'm just more excited about doing anything with someone I love, even grocery shopping can be an ideal date.
> dealbreakers
Obese, SJW, super deformed, someone who is 100% submissive/bottom
> contact
Discord MoeMofo#3035

Nothing last thread so not expecting much this one. I'll be in the qt trap thread if anyone needs me!"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27472429 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)01:07:08")

">>27472395
That awkward moment when you don't want the thread to be derailed and you contribute to derailing the thread for an even stupider reason. Good job, you're so self aware."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27472436 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)01:08:38")

">>27472429

Stop white-knighting it's not helping your case. Hopefully some people will look at my shit and say "Hm, maybe I should make a throwaway" next time."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27472438 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)01:09:08")

">>27472429
kill yourself you stupid worthless nigger"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27472445 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)01:11:45")

">>27472436
but that's her. you can't white knight yourself."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27472452 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)01:15:06")

">>27472445
Ahh ya fuckin' got me there. Guess I am technically fueling the fire, but the fire's more fun anyway."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27472455 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)01:15:32")

">>27471321
Colubridae#5867"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27472456 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)01:15:34")

">>27472429
could you spend less time in the thread and more time in my dms?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27472477 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)01:21:59")

">>27472468

I'm just some asshole that says whatever I think because it's the internet, but seriously, throwaways. you're not gonna get any better quality men by making them post their contacts."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27472548 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)01:41:31" && image=="grilledegg.jpg")

"Her
>ASL
~20-25 / f / canada (toronto)
>appearance
not obese or too overweight, skin isn't darker than say a medium Indian brown
>personality
introverted, realistic view of things, logical/reasonable, enjoys sarcastic humor, open minded (willing to try almost anything once)
>Education/career
studying/working in STEM or similar field
>interests/hobbies
space, electronics, video games, diy activities
>dealbreakers
any sort of drug use, any religion, mental health issues that result in mood swings

Me
>ASL
21 / m / canada, toronto
>appearance
5'10, brown hair, green eyes, thin
>personality
introverted, logical/reasonable, sarcastic humor, open minded
>Education/career
Soft.Eng, working for a defense contractor
>interests/hobbies
space ans scifi, video games (FPS, 'builder' games, some boardgames), film, anime, programming, occasional reading. I like a good puzzle"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27472816 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)03:44:01")

">>27471321
>mycology
>literally just learned that word 5 minutes ago
Normally it takes like, what? 48 hours?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27472953 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)05:17:50")

">>27459029

Nobody wants you because you are literally insane. This girl has severe mental issues and can't hold a conversation to save her life. You are just wasting your time if you try to contact her."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473062 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)06:04:58")

">>27472953
I'm sorry we didn't get along but there's no need to spread lies just because you're hurt."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473077 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)06:12:30" && image=="1383858369012.png")

">>27472953
>>27473062
Who ghosted who tho"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473088 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)06:20:17")

">>27473077

I asked her why she never went on holiday and she went mental lel"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473089 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)06:20:46")

">>27473062
Don't mind him, if he wasn't being an incel I wouldn't have seen your post. I added you"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473112 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)06:35:50")

">>27471321
Do you have any interest in modding a gfd discord? Because imo you are perfect for modding mine if you want to. It's fairly inactive btw even though we have 200+ members."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473121 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)06:38:12")

">>27473089

She gets these warnings everytime she posts mate. You will notice soon enough."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473128 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)06:40:10")

">>27473121
What are you talking about
>warnings
?

For posting what?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473152 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)06:47:38")

">>27473112
Why does she make a good mod other than the fact that she's a girl? Stop thinking with you dick man."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473163 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)06:51:45")

">>27457248
>>27457254
You have great descriptions."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473168 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)06:53:34")

">>27473152
Uh, what? Yes.......? It's BECAUSE of the way she described her self, her personality. It sounds fucking awesome. The only thing on there that's not perfect is how she said she's not into poly shit. Other than that yes, I'm looking for tomboy types to mod. I think that sort of flavor of person would be best. I've been looking for mods for a while and I feel like the sever will be better if it's females doing it because that's sort of the theme of the entire place."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473179 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)06:57:53")

">>27470899
You ain't from europe by any chance, are you? (preferably mid-europe)"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473182 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)06:59:03")

">>27473152
Also I'm a girl myself and I do often think with my metaphorical dick but not this time."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473185 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)07:00:05")

">>27473179
No, usa here; but I travel around there all the time just for fun."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473189 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)07:03:14")

">>27473168
>that's sort of the theme of the entire place.
That makes sense. Sorry for being snippy, I've just seen too many communities go to shit because the wrong person becomes a mod."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473198 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)07:07:32")

">>27473128

For not being right in the head. She posts in these type of threads quite often looking for a potential BF. I thought 'how bad can it be' despite the warnings but it was pretty bad lel. If you like a one-sided conversation I say go for it"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473201 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)07:08:41")

">>27470899
I will be your friend, not in to woman though. Can make fun of poltards together"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473204 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)07:09:16")

">>27473128
People in the thread warning others about her was my interpretation."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473217 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)07:15:47")

">>27471321
cogito#3892

let me you adore you <3"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473240 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)07:28:53" && image=="3dc.jpg")

">>27473189
Yea there was a bunch of drama just because I made a bitch a mod for like half a day.

>>27473198
>Warnings for not being right in the head on 4chan

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473242 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)07:32:37" && image=="F2E413AD-57AD-449F-8B68-D36B5786E9F9.jpg")

">>27457172
>straight, long(ish) darker hair (preferably not tarzan-like), warm eyes (i have a thing for hazel eyes). i love moles and freckles. height doesnt matter to me at all. someone with goals/future oriented. someone who wants to grow together but not to the point where you possess the other person and turn the relationship into ownership. as fun as it might sound fun to some, it is toxic and would never last long.
>22 f extremely long hair, straight, religious, european, leaning towards right.
>ive never been on a date so idk but maccas run would do lmao
>does drugs, hates his mother/parents"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473245 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)07:33:56")

">>27473112
I'm down if you would like to link me to the server."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473247 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)07:35:57")

">>27473242
Uhh contact?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473249 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)07:37:24")

">>27473247
give yours please"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473254 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)07:42:37")

">>27473242
>preferably not tarzan-like
You did NOT read Tarzan thoroughly enough gurl.

>>27473245
https://discord.gg/wSz6wN"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473256 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)07:45:10")

">>27473249
Mach#9339"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473259 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)07:45:34")

">>27473254
I dont want a nibba with too long greasy hair just to rehabilitate him and force him to get a haircut."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473284 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)08:01:23")

">>27473077
I asked them to stop talking about a certain topic and they refused to stop so so I said "bye" and they started harassing me and accusing me of all kinds of things and threw a bunch of insults at me. All just because I asked to stop talking about a certain topic. Yeah I'm the insane one here."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473362 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)08:43:26")

">>27471632
the_muffin#3097"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473385 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)08:57:12")

">>27473198
>>27473062
>>27473128
>>27473204
I regret white knighting, she's actually very disturbed and while the anon "warning" people sounds like a retard himself I regret being a white Knight because this bitch is definitely mentally ill, she's apparently not physically attracted to someone she's never even seen. Stay away from her."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473399 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)09:07:36" && image=="FXLThSZ.jpg")

">>27473385
>she's apparently not physically attracted to someone she's never even seen

Absolute what?

Aren't most people NOT attracted to people they HAVEN'T seen....??

Did you mean to say she IS attracted to someone she hasn't seen? In that case I'd say that superficial people who can't understand that might have some level of idiocy going on if they think sexual attraction is confined to looks alone."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473405 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)09:11:51")

">>27473399
Lmao whatever you say champ go and talk to her for yourself"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473454 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)09:35:21")

">ideal
18+/F/anywhere
>height/weight
under 5'6/ Just don't be obese
>race/ethnicity
idc, as long as you're cute
>religion
preferably atheist, but if religious, don't be a fanatic
>hair colour
any
>other physical details
a cute face, i love curves and ass, and i don't mean curvy=fat, i mean proper curves, even if you're chubby, it's the shape that matters
>personality
somebody sweet, caring, super nice, funny, compassionate , super flirty, down to talk about anything, super open, weird, quirky, can hold conversations and is loving
>hobbies
nothing specific, but if you like football(soccer) then i love you already
career/education
anything, just be smart

Me
>ASL
19(20 in a month)/M/ Tanzania
Height/Weight
>5'8'', 190 pounds ( yeah i'm chubby, but i'm losing weight, lost 10 pounds since the start of the year)
race/ethnicity
> I'm black, like blackety black, blacker than black, lol just around or slightly darker than milk chocolate
>religion
atheist
>personality
i'd say i'm a pretty funny, nice, weird, sweet and down to talk about anything
>hobbies
Football(soccer), Tv, memes, Food, music, sciences and learning new things about anything and meeting new people
>career/education
taking a break, but going to uni soon
> deal breakers
bigots, assholes, racists, someone mean, someone boring

in all honesty, we'll never meet, looking for someone to flirt with, talk to, voice chat ,skype etc on the internet, almost like an internet gf, unless you can travel to Tanzania or live here already

discord tag - Kundaboi#1728"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473491 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)09:48:28")

">>27473242
I feel like I fit this:

giantgingeranon#3527"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473563 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)10:10:52")

">>27473399
He's hurt that I said I don't like "athletic" types. As if being turned off by certain things is strange lol."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473582 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)10:19:33")

">>27473563
To be perfectly honest, I wouldn't be hurt, but I'd certainly be put off by such a weird thing to dislike. It would be like being unattracted to a woman who liked swimming. Also, your use of the word "hurt" really bothers me. You seem like a massive egotist. Can't someone be offended by your behavior and not feel burned? Men deal with rejection all time. What makes yours so special? Some men legitimately take nothing personal from shit like this, yet you seem to hope they do."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473587 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)10:21:47")

">>27473062
Those are lies. You are incredibly rude and short tempered and will make up the slightest fault against anyone so that you can put others down to make you feel better."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473588 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)10:22:28")

">>27473582
Is this roleplay and youre pretending to be cringe? Is this some new psyop multilayered meme to make fun of people wjth autism?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473590 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)10:24:12")

">>27473588
What? No? Are you retarded? What was cringe?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473594 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)10:24:47")

">>27473582
>certainly be put off by such a weird thing to dislike.

No, I totally get where she is coming from. While working out and sports is a positive thing over all. Places like 4chan where toxic masculinity reigns supreme it's NOT a good thing. When people act elitist as fuck about the fact that they work out. Entitled, selfish, or normie about the fact that their bodies look good. I work out too but I don't do it so I can feel superior or powerful over others like guys here do. And on top of that I go out of my way to spread body positivity. Alt-right dudes who work out it's like red flag after red flag there. Don't believe me? spend about 5 fucking seconds on the /fit/ board."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473598 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)10:28:32")

">>27473590
>what was cringe
Everything you fedora tipper lmao"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473601 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)10:29:45")

">>27473594
Also cringe. The fuck happens to these threads. Either supreme gentleman incels or thirsty knights going in for the save. Yikes."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473604 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)10:30:30" && image=="heres-what-disney-princesses-would-look-like-if-they-were-25030498.png")

">>27473588
It's like an exact reflection of my thoughts reading almost anything on this god forsaken site.

>Is this some new psyop multilayered meme to make fun of people wjth autism?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473612 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)10:32:06" && image=="here-is-what-disney-princesses-would-look-like-if-they-22146175.png")

">>27473601
Even though I'm a girl I want to be both these things:
>Either supreme gentleman incels or thirsty knights going in for the save."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473618 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)10:34:08" && image=="opal.jpg")

">>27473604
im going to make you mines and only mines one day"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473622 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)10:36:00" && image=="nebula-opal-300x250.jpg")

">>27473618
I'm both disturbed and flattered."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473630 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)10:39:14")

">>27473594
Imagine actually being this much of a beta cuck"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473635 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)10:41:30" && image=="r5cpggqvezmy.png")

">>27473630
So much of a beta cuck you become a femoid? Yea that is hard to imagine...."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473686 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)11:01:56")

">>27473594
>>27473635
Fair enough, if that's the case, I need to leave this site. I was told I'd be here forever, but I feel I've outgrown it, especially if this is how women will judge me. I won't blame them, but whatever."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473693 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)11:04:42" && image=="nerf the khezu.png")

"Her
>ASL
22-32
>Height/Weight
Any, prefer short and curvy
>Race/Ethnicity
Any
>Religion
Any, but prefer Catholic, kids will be Catholic
>Hair Color
Brown/Black hair
>Other physical details
Has an amazing ass, breeding hips, soft hands
>Personality
Flirty, confident, kind, caring, thoughtful, honest/blunt, affectionate
>Hobbies
Anything
>Interests
Anything
>Career/Education
College Educated, medical field big plus
>Ideal Date
We spend a day at the zoo, getting there when it opens. We walk through the exhibits, stealing kisses and affectionate touches where we can. After a long day at the zoo, we get some ice cream and just cuddle while people watching in the summer.
>Dealbreakers
Vaccine-denier, Creationists, smokers, poor communicators, severe mental illness, asexuals

Me:
>ASL
26/m/Central Illinois area
>Height/Weight
5'6, husky/stocky frame
>Race/Ethnicity
White
>Religion
Catholic, and I want to raise my kid(s) Catholic
>Hair Color
Dark brown
>Other physical details
Hairy like animal, an infectious smile, broad shoulders perfect for getting stuck in tight places, strong arms perfect for giving great hugs
>Personality
Kind, gregarious, funny, thoughtful, affectionate, intelligent, if you do astrology I’m a Leo
>Hobbies
Video games, reading, outdoor walks, going to museums/zoos, cooking, hanging with friends
>Interests
Medicine, science, paleontology, animals
>Career/Education
Pharmacist, doctoral degree

Pic related is me fucking up a Khezu because fuck those guys

Gorronor#7032"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473728 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)11:20:30")

">>27473242
Jello#5860"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473730 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)11:21:49" && image=="3256D838-FFE5-4B4C-9AC7-8CD813F5B11A.jpg")

"Jesus C. this thread turned into a drama meltdown

Just another day on /soc/ I guess"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473791 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)11:43:46" && image=="5697f5181431b.jpg")

">>27473686
I wasn't judging you. I don't know you. I was speaking in a generalized way about how people who are elitist about working out come across. I might be able to find an example post but I think it got deleted; just a day ago a guy who was asking relentlessly why he couldn't get laid because he had a nice body. ''But I have a nice body and a big dick so why can't I find sex?" that kind of stuff can be a massive turn off to women because of how superficial and shallow it comes across. The mentality completely divorces sex from emotions, personality, a connection, or interaction. Most women require all those things to become turned on. A guy to have a compatible personality & your interactions eventually forge a connection & bonding which leads to sex. Someone who seems like they've been so brainwashed by porn that they assume merely physically appearing a certain way should be enough for other's to become aroused makes my pussy dry up faster than the Sahara dessert it shows so little self inflection or empathy."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473854 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)12:07:00" && image=="9daad425f0a3ae04731473b9b2e53386--eva-herzigova-eva-longoria.jpg")

">>27473686
She's probably not to your liking anymore than you are to hers so why would you be bothered by her preferences? Just look for men who fit you and leave the rest looking for their match."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473857 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)12:08:19")

">>27473686
>>27473854
Hmmm, I'm sure I wrote "women", oh well."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473896 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)12:22:43")

">>27473854
>>27473857
I was speaking of /soc/ in general. I didn't attempt to contact her, but I felt it necessary to give my opinion. Sure, it was uncalled for, but that's the nature of public spats. I personally don't browse /pol/ or /fit/ but I am physically fit. I'd rather not be associated with this shit if that's the immediate judgement that women have when knowing of a fit man who browses this site."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473904 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)12:26:38")

">>27473854
>>27473857
Oh for the record: I don't think men publically bitching in thread about getting blocked is very productive either."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473912 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)12:27:53")

">>27473582
No I say hurt because he went insane and called me a whore. Just seems like me stating what I dislike hurt his feelings. And I know it's a weird thing to dislike but that's simply how I feel. I wouldn't mind trying to look past it if someone asked me to but I want to upfront about how I feel."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473922 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)12:31:32")

">>27473912
Fair enough, and I didn't mean to assume what happened during the interaction, but I will say you've used the "hurt" thing twice in thread now, which is why I replied."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27473934 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)12:37:00" && image=="48428197_2266782300013392_988839717946523648_n.jpg")

">>27473896
It's pretty much why I filter who I add in the thread by talking to them here first rather than posting my discord add right away. People recognize me and spread around my discord tag regardless of my wishes but anyone who posts with their discord tag right away WILL get hundreds of adds from guys just sending dick pics or who act like how I described here:
>>27473791

>>27473912
Isn't it ironic how often you will get called a whore/slut/thot for REJECTING a guy? I always thought that was funny. It's like wait a sec I thought that meant a girl who was easy with no standards so why is it always an insult towards a girl who wont give it up? Hmmm."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27474000 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)13:03:44")

">>27473284

I didn't throw insults at you, I said you need to seek psychological help. This is true because people say this everytime you post. Also, you do a good job of absolving yourself of any blame in your posts lol. Get help."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27474055 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)13:22:40" && image=="FBC412AE-8E64-4583-B4E1-5515D8A35D2C.jpg")

">>27473934
Why does Carl talk shit about Beavis & Butthead when they’re a satire of exactly the type of thing he’s complaining about?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27474057 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)13:22:50")

">>27473896
>it was uncalled for
I wasn't commenting on the drama going on but your "threat" to "leave this site", in other words I don't think you should read too much in to two womens preferences."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27474059 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)13:23:48")

">>27471321
>>27461219
Guess i´ll give it a shot even though you probably got enough attention already."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27474070 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)13:28:01" && image=="59f838449319a.jpg")

">>27474055
Well ask anyone past age 40 what they think about surreal memes for a similar reaction. Because old people."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27474104 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)13:44:18")

">>27473934
>Isn't it ironic how often you will get called a whore/slut/thot for REJECTING a guy?
Yes, it is rude, and men shouldn't drop dick pics unwarranted, and yes, I understand the need to filter these men, but understand the other side of it, and the frustration it can cause. I'll be honest, I've come back to /soc/ after a long term relationship, and out of the month I've been here, I've had plenty of decent Tinder dates that have led nowhere, but this place has been a whole different ball game of fuckery. I've been ghosted by 5 women for seemingly no reason other than perceived incompatibility, which is fine as to each their own, but I've also been hit on by one transwomen claiming to be cis and another who didn't mention this crucial detail until after we hit it off, and had someone fail to catfish me. And that has been me being picky with who I add. I'm not desperate, but there is an immediate assumption from women from this site that men are when they add girls. For good reason - most men that do add them are desperate as fuck. Lots of guys on here throw out multiple lines in vain hopes that a connection is made with someone, but then there are threads like these, where guys write up mountains of text and literally jump through hoops to get noticed for maybe 1-2 adds per thread. It's a game of playing peacock, and while you're experience is likely really fucking unsettling, ours is just one of exhaustion. I refuse to complain though. Can't. Stoicism is the emotional default for most of the guy's here, because do you seriously know how depressed we'd be if we took every ghost or rejection personally? For every 9 guys that shoves his dick in your face and complains in thread about how women are bitches and whores, there's one guy that picks himself up and moves on to find the next opportunity without screaming about how the girl he just talked to is mentally ill. Sorry for assuming initially.
t. guy who was with girl he met on /soc/ for 3 years"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27474106 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)13:46:07")

">>27474057
>"threat"
I'm gonna try and keep a level head here and just say that, no, that was not a threat, but a real and sincere reconsideration of options for places to find partners. Not every emotionally charged interaction you have with a man is laced with manipulation and sociopathy."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27474141 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)13:57:20" && image=="paranoid-much.jpg")

">>27474106
>Not every emotionally charged interaction you have with a man is laced with manipulation and sociopathy
Calm down, mister projector. The "bunny ears" were there for a reason."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27474158 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)14:04:37")

">>27474141
All smug bullshit aside, I'm legit trying to level with you. You have to understand my need to stand my ground. Also, I disagree. Wasn't an attempt at projection. Things can be interpreted in multiple ways through text where body language and tone is absent."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27474213 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)14:28:08")

">>27471321
starsareradical#7719"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27474214 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)14:29:30")

">>27470899
starsareradical#7719"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27474247 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)14:39:15" && image=="téléchargé.jpg")

"> "white" "black" "latino"

i'm a paki male. i'm doomed to never find love in my life, nice."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27474250 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)14:40:56")

">>27474104
Oh wow u must b a true incel to not get laid 4 that long? a whole month? how did u do it???"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27474259 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)14:45:51")

">>27474250
I haven't been laid in almost a year because my break up was particularly rough. I only recently started going on /soc/ again a month ago since I'm already browsing other sites.. I'm also not an incel. I've already humbled myself. No need to be patronizing. I'm trying to foster positive understanding at this point."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27474591 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)16:51:26")

">>27470533
Did you ever get around to posting?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27474608 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)16:55:37")

"> ideal’s details
5'00"-5'11", average hair. Partial to bob-cuts. Willing to give a try to tabletop games, or look for new, non-gaming activities. Enjoys comics, literature, exploration.
> your details
5'6", 31, South Jersey. Tabletop is a passion of mine, but I enjoy any sort of imaginative games. I write poetry, write other nonsense on occasion.
> ideal date
Going to a museum
> dealbreakers
My tolerance varies based on how much me and an individual have in common. The only area I won't budge is being a monogamist.
> contact: QueenMemory#9115 on Discord"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27474805 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)18:08:21")

">>27474591
Not yet was hoping for some help from friends. To be honest everything I can think of just sounds boring and generic but I'll try to post something before the day is over."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27475182 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)20:19:46")

">>27474247
When does a girl on 4chan of all things ever want to date a black guy? White, latino, or asian are the main ones asked I've seen so there are others at the bottom of the barrel with you."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27475548 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)22:08:55" && image=="1542220459565.png")

"> ideal’s details
Very cute petite boy/girl. Doesn't mind someone who won't leave the house very often or wants a lot of alone time.
> your details
pic related
> ideal date
Cozy night while snowed in somewhere, or out and about in small town all bundled up in winter clothes going from place to place
> dealbreakers
Hapless and constantly annoyed types. Overly loud people
>contact
Memea#1915"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27475609 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)22:26:09")

">>27460738
>Chemist
Still very cool"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27475617 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)22:28:06")

">>27475548
what bio field would you like to go into?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27475630 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)22:32:30" && image=="1428453691607.png")

"Me:
>ASL
23//M//New York City
>Height/Weight
5'4 probably 130
>Race/Ethnicity
Black
>Religion
Atheist
>Hair Color
Black
>Other physical details
Nice beard, I'd rate my looks at least 7.5/10 in the face
>Personality
Curious, aloof, affectionate, logical
>Hobbies
I listen to podcast and play vidya all day, occasionally I read.
>Interests
Technology, music, tabletop games, video games, fantasy, comedy
>Career/Education
Computer Science major

Her
>ASL
18 - 25 years old
>Height/Weight
I don't really care about height. For weight, less than or equal to chubby
>Race/Ethnicity
POC
>Religion
non-religious or agnostic
>Hair Color
Not blonde
>Other physical details
A cute face
>Personality
Intelligent, easy-going, not a complete aspie when it comes to communicating.
>Hobbies
Anything really except hardcore astrology.
>Interests
At least partially interested in music, writing/poetry, and/or videogames. Or just willing to let me talk about it while I bounce words off you.
>Career/Education
university/college

>Ideal Date
Something where we get to laugh.
>Dealbreakers
Smokes cigarettes, gauge earrings.
>Contact
Discord: Grgyl#1409
Kik: rcgnz"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27475665 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)22:46:44")

">>27475617
probably microbio"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27475749 && dateTime=="01/16/19(Wed)23:14:43")

">>27475609

Thanks! Just need to find another science boi :3"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27476385 && dateTime=="01/17/19(Thu)04:06:31" && image=="yikes izzy.png")

">>27460661
let's rant and rave autistically (added)
>>27471632
I think I know you
and I think you're pretty neat so that's what's hip
I'd argue I fit that description, but you would know (if you're who I think you are).
CreamyCone
#8340"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27476512 && dateTime=="01/17/19(Thu)06:03:09" && image=="4783E296-C294-4AC3-8C9E-F05BE11C0186.png")

"him
>A/S/L
22+ male anywhere preferably south east or at least east coast US
>Height/Weight
tall-ish and just not huge. builtfat and dadbod are ok as is skelly
>Race/Ethnicity
white
>Religion
doesn’t really matter, just don’t be a pseudo intellectual atheist asshole
>Hair Color
any i really like red or dark hair though
>Other physical details
tattoos are cool
>Personality
kinda laid back, dominant in a subtle way, stable but doesn’t mind me being crazy, smart, maybe kinda arrangant or pretentious
>Hobbies
reading, music, creative stuff is really cool. but really anything
>Interests
again, just whatever. just be passionate about something ya know
>Career/Education
if you’ve got one that’s great

me
>A/S/L
21 girl north carolina
>Height/Weight
5’2 rather chubby/fat but i’m actually working on it
>Race/Ethnicity
white
>Religion
not really too religious
>Hair Color
currently dark brown with pink
>Other physical details
freckles, green eyes, curly hair, some tattoos and piercings and i want to get more
>Personality
i’m kinda all over the place. generally happy go lucky unless i’m depressed. kinda ADD, just like weird. kinda edgy i guess, into the macabre. into ddlg, i’m a little
>Hobbies
aesthetics, collecting stuff, shitty music, fashion, crafts, poetry, cute stuff
>Interests
creativity, philosophy, psychology, bdsm, ddlg
>Career/Education
i just got fired due to health issues because let’s face it, in this society, if you can’t provide a service on demand you have no worth.
>Deal breakers
please don’t be a neet or like super racist or a hardcore republican i’m not super left but i also really hate talking politics
>Ideal date
road trip up to the mountains, stop at little thrift and antique stores, drive around with the windows down and loud music, go to waffle house, finger me under the table while i try and order my food
>Contact
manic pixie nightmare girl#7464"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27476674 && dateTime=="01/17/19(Thu)08:20:04" && image=="sip.jpg")

"YOU/HIM
>A/S/L
Younger than me or under 27. France or USA because I dream of living there
>Height/Weight
Taller than me or same size. Skinnyfit or skelly. No skinnyfat or chub.
>Race/Ethnicity
white, hispanic
>Religion
doesn’t care EXCEPT if you are muslim
>Hair Color
Blond or dark
>Other physical details
No tattoo, high cheekbones, mid-length hair
>Personality
Dominant, funny, arrogant, gentle with me, resourceful
>Hobbies/interests
Horror movies, music, fishing, camping I dunno whatever you want
>Career/Education
if you have a job it's cool otherwise I dont care

ME
>A/S/L
20 F FRANCE
>Height/Weight
5’6 143.3 lbs a little chubby but I working on
>Race/Ethnicity
white
>Religion
Nothing
>Hair Color
Light brown bob haircut
>Other physical details
Surgical scars, glasses, rabbit tooth, soft skin
>Personality
I'm really very talkative but my English is not very good, I'm pretty lazy and sticky, very scared of being alone, I'm pessimistic and I do not like people in general.
>Hobbies/interests
I like horror movies, camping with my friends, playing MTG, listening to music, drawing and reading science fiction books, /x/ and /fit/, rekt thread, serial killers
>Career/Education
I'm in high school and I have no idea what to do with my life. Maybe open a thrift shop ...
>Deal breakers
Do not be too shy, too edgy, cold, liar, fat or boring
>Ideal date
Watch a horror movie together, smoke, laugh and cuddle
>Contact
Radical Dudette#4941"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27476681 && dateTime=="01/17/19(Thu)08:26:00")

">>27473242
ava#8640
prove me that it isn't just a catfish :^)"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27476683 && dateTime=="01/17/19(Thu)08:27:51")

">>27476512
27/m in Nc. If you’d like to talk sometime and have kik, I’d enjoy it.

Kik= droghteofmarch"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27476734 && dateTime=="01/17/19(Thu)08:52:28")

">>27476681
seems like you're looking for more than cuddles."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27476740 && dateTime=="01/17/19(Thu)08:56:50")

">>27476734
yes, for a remington 1858 to be exact"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27476744 && dateTime=="01/17/19(Thu)08:59:21")

">>27476740
you know the rules and what happens to anyone looking for more than just cuddles"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27476801 && dateTime=="01/17/19(Thu)09:30:45")

">>27476674
>20 F
>in High School

huh?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27476854 && dateTime=="01/17/19(Thu)10:08:57")

">>27476801
Health problem + stupid choices"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27476857 && dateTime=="01/17/19(Thu)10:09:44")

">>27476744
yes, they get butthurt"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27477051 && dateTime=="01/17/19(Thu)11:38:03")

">>27475749
Good taste. I'm majoring in biochemical engineering, so I can definitely empathize with wanting to find someone interested in science as well."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27477095 && dateTime=="01/17/19(Thu)12:05:01")

"Me:
>ASL
18, male, France (but born in pakistan)
>Height/Weight
185cm/ around 6'1
>Race/Ethnicity
Pakistani
>Religion
Islam
>Hair Color
Dark brown
>Other physical details
has beard, people tell i have beautiful eyelashes and eyebrows, and my lips are "kissable"
brown eyes
muscles
circumcised
>Personality
calm, patient, lazy, empathyless, stubborn, not jealous
>Hobbies/Interests
working out, geopolitics, video games, music (a lot), food/cooking, high tech
>Career/Education
studying economy in college

Her
>ASL
under 30, female, anywhere
>Height/Weight
180cm maximum/ 5'11 maximum
>Race/Ethnicity
whatever
>Religion
as long as she accepts my religion i'm fine with anyone, would prefer muslim tho
>Hair Color
blonde or brunette, but bonus points if dyed hairs
>Other physical details
cute face, a good (even if small) ass.
freckles get bonus point
>Personality
cold blooded, not overacting childish, no extreme shyness, can understand what's humor and what's not, not a complete attention whore, not a feminazi, not a racist
>Hobbies/Interests
music, food (eating what i cook),
>Career/Education
At least has completed high school
>Ideal Date
on a rooftop during night talkings for hours
>Dealbreakers
do hard drugs, drinks often, goes out in clubs with friends
>Contact
osirushmza#4016
snapchat: propertyofengin"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==27477116 && dateTime=="01/17/19(Thu)12:16:00")

">>27477095
let me add details:
i want to build a family and so my ideal would like too. i practice kickboxing, and i'm really attached to my religion. i'm not partying at big scale, i don't drink and i don't smoke."
;

}
}