public void refresh(a);

}
class Thread extends Board{
public void Travel(OP Suicidal Anon){

String fullTitle = "Travel";
int postNumber = "1491998";
String image = "a7e26ed5d515371513ac7c0b2b75043d.1000x1000x1.jpg";
String date = "11/08/18(Thu)00:56:20";
String comment = "I haven't gone a day lately without thinking of killing myself, my friend told me to maybe start traveling so I can see the world in a different light. I study Japanese so maybe I should try to go there? I don't know, I hear the asians are pretty soulless, I've always wanted to see the landscapes that Skyrim were based off of, so maybe I should make a trip to Norway? I don't know anything about traveling oversees, and I don't think there's anything in my country of US that I want to travel to see at this moment. Not even sure what I'm asking, here, post whatever you want about traveling.";

}
public void comments(){
if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==1492027 && dateTime=="11/08/18(Thu)02:37:15")

">>1491998

You don't need travel anon, you need anti-depressants.

Solo traveling can be a stressful and lonely ordeal, it's not really a thing I'd recommend to a introvert.

You should get over (the worst of) your depression before you travel."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==1492037 && dateTime=="11/08/18(Thu)03:25:24")

">>1491998
Traveling is at best a distraction. Its nice while you're on it, but you will inevitably have to come back to your regular life.
I would rather recommend spending that money on seeing a therapist, but if you want to travel; then at least start with financing the trip and checking online for plane tickets, hotels, etc."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==1492079 && dateTime=="11/08/18(Thu)05:50:35")

">>1491998
sure why not if you have the money better than jerking off in your room"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==1492304 && dateTime=="11/08/18(Thu)20:35:47")

">>1492027
I disagree completely. I was in OPs shoes. Had never traveled and wanted to see the 4 places I'd always been curious about before killing myself. By the time I got to the last place, wanting to see the world outweighed killing myself. Ended up sorting my demons out there; it took some time but I'm in a way better place now.

Do it OP. The stimulation can be good. Left a pussy ass bitch and came back pretty alpha. 10/10 would recommend."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==1492309 && dateTime=="11/08/18(Thu)21:00:17")

"Get help you dippy fuck. Travel doesn't solve anyone's problems.
Your healthcare will likely cover the cost of treatment, and ask your employer if they offer an 'employee assistance program'. I got months' worth of free counselling through my employer."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==1492392 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)04:21:12")

"Travel helps, but its temporary. your depressed because you are a neet who doesnt do anyting. you need to feel useful. pick up trash. donate blood. tutor some retarded kid. unironically";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==1492565 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)12:54:10")

"It won't solve all your problems, but it couldn't hurt to try.
If you're not a real outdoorsman, Scandinavia might not have the catharsis you're looking for. Norway's adventure factor is fairly low unless you're actually gonna do some serious hiking. Otherwise you're either standing in the selfie line at Trolltunga or paying $17 for a beer.
Asians are soulless insects, but fortunately there are enough white backpackers all over the continent that it can be a pleasant social experience, plus adventures on motorbikes, quality time in nature, and good food."
;

}
}