// 0 posts and 0 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!";
int postNumber = "2172921";
String image = "1376962036553.jpg";
String date = "07/09/20(Thu)10:22:35";
String comment = "1. Search the Catalog to prevent creating duplicate threads of the same character, series, or theme.
2. Single image request threads are highly discouraged. Please upload some of your own content when making a thread.
3. Use the Vector Thread for requesting, sharing and contributing vectors with others.
4. Similarly, the Image Modification Thread is for rendering, extracting, and enlarging images.
Need help getting started? Try the following resources:
// 251 posts and 148 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "Renders in Shapes #30";
int postNumber = "2204139";
String image = "1623263520698.png";
String date = "06/13/21(Sun)17:22:01";
String comment = ">What is Renders in Shapes?
A style of wallpaper that has a render, within a shape, on top of a nature/urban background. Shapes are typically white/black in color. Background is often blurred around the shape, and left unblurred in the middle. Text is sometimes added.
>Tutorials & Resources
BG & Render Links: https://pastebin.com/yBxerZZw
1) Please post rendered images - preferably high quality ones
2) Please post background image you want (optional)
3) Thank whoever filled your request
// 72 posts and 46 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "Image Modification Thread (I.M.T #390)";
int postNumber = "2212918";
String image = "1633893896717 (1).png";
String date = "10/12/21(Tue)16:01:20";
String comment = "• Please always do a reverse image search before you ask us for help; iqdb and SauceNao are very helpful for anime-related images.
• Please explain your request in detail. We can't read your mind; every hint helps us get you the image you want.
• Please give the specific image size desired: WIDTH x HEIGHT is the convention when giving dimensions.
• There is a separate thread for vectors. Please take your vector requests there: >>>/w/vector
• This is a SFW board. If you must request a lewd picture, please do warn us before you post the link.
• Please upload and link to an image hosting site such as mixtape.moe; temporary file hosters like uguu.se make the most sense, so use them whenever possible. Please DO NOT use Imgur — it compresses images.
• Please DO NOT add white space NOR stretch/shrink your picture since that makes it harder to work on.
• Please be patient. Your request might be very difficult or maybe the available editors are not interested. Don't take it personally.
• Please DO NOT «bump» your requests.
• Please DO NOT post images unless they need to be modified or are the answer to a request.
• Please BE POLITE. Try to use proper spelling and grammar.
• DO NOT harass people. HELP when they ask for an edit or let others deal with the request.
• CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM is always welcome.
4chan Image/Thread Limitations:
• Images SMALLER than 480x600 pixels will NOT post. (1000x599 or 479x1000 will NOT work)
• Images LARGER than 6MB will NOT post.
• Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
• Maximum resolution allowed is 10000x10000
Thread Archive: https://archive.nyafuu.org/w/search
Previous Thread: >>2211506"
// 289 posts and 287 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "Little Witch Academia Thread";
int postNumber = "2201612";
String image = "acsd8e.jpg";
String date = "05/21/21(Fri)21:00:17";
String comment = "Anything related to the OVAs, series, manga, fanart, etc...
And never forget: a believing heart is your magic.";
// 179 posts and 101 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "Vector Thread - Requests & Sharing";
int postNumber = "2198850";
String image = "braids_by_serukui_dal0g2x.png";
String date = "04/26/21(Mon)03:22:26";
String comment = "Post your vector requests and recently done vectors here.
READ THE OP BEFORE POSTING!
>Before requesting, here are some tips:
– Only request an image once per thread. Bumping your own request won't help either.
– All requests are welcome, within reason, but remember:
– The poorer the quality of an image (in resolution and drawing ability), the less likely it will be picked up. The more detail seen and higher the resolution, the better.
– Full-body images preferred. Images cut off on 3 or more sides are very unlikely to be picked up due to their limited usage; keep this in mind when finding an image to request. (Hair or skirt edges that are barely cut off don't usually count)
– Requests for removing the background from an image (called a RENDER) and resizing requests should go to the IMT threads.
– Refrain from using renders for requests. Try to find the original non-rendered image; it is easier for vectorists to work with.
– Note: Overly complicated images are unlikely to be picked up due to their nature. IF your request is taken, please have patience.
>You can check these places before requesting:
>Anime vectoring tutorials:
—online viewable guide (Inkscape): http://sites.google.com/site/jjaaba
—downloadable guide (Inkscape): http://www.mediafire.com/?xhj5d254z
—daul's Vector basics tutorial (Illustrator): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g0
—Dekodere's Anime vector tracing tutorial (Illustrator): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFn
// 143 posts and 78 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "EmptyTitle";
int postNumber = "2098521";
String image = "yande.re 115171 animal_ears bunny_ears bunny_girl hiiragi_kagami horiguchi_yukiko lucky_star pantyhose transparent_png.png";
String date = "09/12/18(Wed)22:07:09";
String comment = "I need wallpaper(s) of Hiiragi Kagami from Lucky Star, particularly with a dark background since it may be shown when Magic Mirror on my rPi isn't showing (or I could use as a background for it.)";
// 49 posts and 35 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "Power Level";
int postNumber = "2211593";
String image = "1334412309730.png";
String date = "09/22/21(Wed)20:16:36";
String comment = ">search
>no powerlevel thread
In case you're a newfaggot and don't know, powerlevel wallpapers are ones that normies can't indentify they're from anime unless they know what the image is referencing. Please don't be a retard and think if a normal person would call you a weeb for the wp or not.";
// 159 posts and 88 image replies omitted.
// 262 posts and 156 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "Alita/Cyberpunk thread";
int postNumber = "2114107";
String image = "37d38de8-8680-465f-ad40-e4027282cdc9.jpg";
String date = "01/03/19(Thu)20:44:53";
String comment = "";
// 251 posts and 109 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "Fooly Cooly";
int postNumber = "2108079";
String image = "99A167F7-A947-4210-BCB0-917A02362FE2.jpg";
String date = "11/22/18(Thu)21:05:07";
String comment = "post FLCL wallpapers.";
// 13 posts and 13 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "Torii thread";
int postNumber = "2212765";
String image = "Konachan.com - 274722 badriel clouds nobody original reflection scenic sky torii tree water.jpg";
String date = "10/10/21(Sun)04:29:24";
String comment = "Go";
// 220 posts and 194 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "Toradora!";
int postNumber = "2175649";
String image = "723778.png";
String date = "08/06/20(Thu)19:56:09";
String comment = "TL;DR: Toradora! Wallpaper thread
I just finished watching this one after many people recommended it for years... It casually popped in my Netflix and recognized the name. I literally binged it in like a day and a half... it was just so good and moving from start to finish.
I was a fool for postponing it. Not really a fan of the "romance" genre (in anime nor literature), but this one hit so god damn fucking hard...
And by the end I was like so invested on every single character's future and happiness. It kinda makes me feel a bit embarrased to be completely honest...
So yeah... I'll be listening to the 10 hour Lost My Pieces track on YouTube.";
// 6 posts and 6 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "Death Note & Takeshi Obata";
int postNumber = "2213204";
String image = "258037.jpg";
String date = "10/17/21(Sun)11:58:12";
String comment = "The art of Death Note and Takeshi Obata.
Death Note Anime screenshots, official art, and fanart is also welcome and great.";
// 265 posts and 106 image replies omitted.
// 171 posts and 65 image replies omitted.