// 0 posts and 0 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!";
int postNumber = "2172921";
String image = "1376962036553.jpg";
String date = "07/09/20(Thu)10:22:35";
String comment = "1. Search the Catalog to prevent creating duplicate threads of the same character, series, or theme.
2. Single image request threads are highly discouraged. Please upload some of your own content when making a thread.
3. Use the Vector Thread for requesting, sharing and contributing vectors with others.
4. Similarly, the Image Modification Thread is for rendering, extracting, and enlarging images.
Need help getting started? Try the following resources:
// 93 posts and 48 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "ector Thread - Requests & Sharing (No anime girl as OP edition)";
int postNumber = "2180395";
String image = "NERV.png";
String date = "09/22/20(Tue)14:11:19";
String comment = "Post your vector requests and recently done vectors here.
READ THE OP BEFORE POSTING!
>Before requesting, here are some tips:
– Request an image ONCE per thread. Do not bump or second - once is enough.
– Check the lists below to see if your request has already been previously fulfilled.
– All requests are welcome, within reason, but remember:
– The poorer the quality of an image (in resolution and drawing ability), the less likely it will be picked up. The more detail seen and higher the resolution, the better.
– Full-body images preferred. Images cut off on 3 or more sides are very unlikely to be picked up due to their limited usage; keep this in mind when finding an image to request. (Hair or skirt edges that are barely cut off don't usually count)
– Requests for removing the background from an image (called a RENDER) and resizing requests should go to the IMT threads.
– Refrain from using renders for requests. Try to find the original non-rendered image; it is easier for vectorists to work with.
– Note: Overly complicated images are unlikely to be picked up due to their nature. IF your request is taken, please have patience.
>Check these places before requesting:
>Anime vectoring tutorials:
—online viewable guide (Inkscape): http://sites.google.com/site/jjaaba
—downloadable guide (Inkscape): http://www.mediafire.com/?xhj5d254z
—Illustrator video tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g0
// 18 posts and 9 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "Image Modification Thread (I.M.T #373)";
int postNumber = "2186583";
String image = "1606180643809 (1).png";
String date = "12/03/20(Thu)21:11:04";
String comment = "Welcome to the /w/imt! We are here to help. All anime-related wallpaper and image modification requests are welcome.
• Please always do a reverse image search before you ask us for help; iqdb and SauceNao are very helpful for anime-related images.
• Please explain your request in detail. We can't read your mind; every hint helps us get you the image you want.
• Please give the specific image size desired: WIDTH x HEIGHT is the convention when giving dimensions.
• There is a separate thread for vectors. Please take your vector requests there: >>>/w/vector
• This is a SFW board. If you must request a lewd picture, please do warn us before you post the link.
• Please upload and link to an image hosting site such as mixtape.moe; temporary file hosters like uguu.se make the most sense, so use them whenever possible. Please DO NOT use Imgur — it compresses images.
• Please DO NOT add white space NOR stretch/shrink your picture since that makes it harder to work on.
• Please be patient. Your request might be very difficult or maybe the available editors are not interested. Don't take it personally.
• Please DO NOT «bump» your requests.
• Please DO NOT post images unless they need to be modified or are the answer to a request.
• Please BE POLITE. Try to use proper spelling and grammar.
• DO NOT harass people. HELP when they ask for an edit or let others deal with the request.
• CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM is always welcome.
4chan Image/Thread Limitations:
• Images SMALLER than 480x600 pixels will NOT post. (1000x599 or 479x1000 will NOT work)
• Images LARGER than 6MB will NOT post.
• Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
• Maximum resolution allowed is 10000x10000
Thread Archive: https://archive.nyafuu.org/w/search
Previous Thread: >>2184978"
// 101 posts and 88 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "Power Level";
int postNumber = "2183517";
String image = "nichijou-1604097040164-7209.jpg";
String date = "10/30/20(Fri)18:31:11";
String comment = "Powerlevel: a wallpaper that acts as a dog whistle to people who have seen the anime, but is unrecognizable to normies.";
// 6 posts and 5 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "No Character Thread";
int postNumber = "2186574";
String image = "anime_5cms_roomsakuraleavesmactotoro_lowpwl5cms-mba.png";
String date = "12/03/20(Thu)20:19:19";
String comment = "";
// 110 posts and 79 image replies omitted.
// 214 posts and 100 image replies omitted.
// 11 posts and 9 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "Renders in Shapes #28";
int postNumber = "2186379";
String image = "1606251180117.jpg";
String date = "12/01/20(Tue)00:16:18";
String comment = ">What is Renders in Shapes?
A style of wallpaper that has a render, within a shape, on top of a nature/urban background. Shapes are typically white/black in color. Background is often blurred around the shape, and left unblurred in the middle. Text is sometimes added.
>Tutorials & Resources
BG & Render Links: https://pastebin.com/yBxerZZw
1) Please post rendered images - preferably high quality ones
2) Please post background image you want (optional)
3) Thank whoever filled your request
Previous thread: >>2179936
// 89 posts and 67 image replies omitted.
// 245 posts and 88 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "EmptyTitle";
int postNumber = "2180136";
String image = "Screen Shot 2020-09-20 at 2.03.07 PM.png";
String date = "09/20/20(Sun)14:06:49";
String comment = "new desktop thread";
// 291 posts and 164 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "EmptyTitle";
int postNumber = "2073309";
String image = "9d555037f92eaf2d69cf6063ef180629.jpg";
String date = "03/16/18(Fri)10:45:57";
String comment = "Ghost in the Shell is my favorite anime";
// 66 posts and 49 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "Chainsaw Man";
int postNumber = "2174128";
String image = "20212-24980-18808.png";
String date = "07/22/20(Wed)11:41:33";
String comment = "Dumping my small collection, feel free to add to it.";
// 87 posts and 79 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "Little Witch Academia";
int postNumber = "2177420";
String image = "wallhaven-r23dg1.png";
String date = "08/25/20(Tue)14:48:03";
String comment = "Any character from LWA.
Akko Papes very much appreciated tho";
// 88 posts and 85 image replies omitted.
// 173 posts and 98 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "Black Lagoon Thread";
int postNumber = "2099218";
String image = "Regrets always come later.png";
String date = "09/18/18(Tue)14:03:55";
String comment = "Post your best Black Lagoon wallpapers, bonus for Manga post";