// 134 posts and 65 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "Vector Thread - Requests & Sharing";
int postNumber = "2098824";
String image = "1506001878876.png";
String date = "09/14/18(Fri)21:37:14";
String comment = "Post your vector requests and recently done vectors here.
READ THE OP BEFORE POSTING!
>Before requesting, here are some tips:
– Request an image ONCE per thread. Do not bump or second - once is enough.
– Check the lists below to see if your request has already been previously fulfilled.
– All requests are welcome, within reason, but remember:
– The poorer the quality of an image (in resolution and drawing ability), the less likely it will be picked up. The more detail seen and higher the resolution, the better.
– Full-body images preferred. Images cut off on 3 or more sides are very unlikely to be picked up due to their limited usage; keep this in mind when finding an image to request. (Hair or skirt edges that are barely cut off don't usually count)
– Requests for removing the background from an image (called a RENDER) and resizing requests should go to the IMT threads.
– Refrain from using renders for requests. Try to find the original non-rendered image; it is easier for vectorists to work with.
– Note: Overly complicated images are unlikely to be picked up due to their nature. IF your request is taken, please have patience.
>Check these places before requesting:
>Anime vectoring tutorials:
—online viewable guide (Inkscape): http://sites.google.com/site/jjaaba
—downloadable guide (Inkscape): http://www.mediafire.com/?xhj5d254z
—Illustrator video tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g0
// 302 posts and 180 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "Power Level Thread";
int postNumber = "2075085";
String image = "mememe_teddyloid_2_background___fondo_by_aykoll-d8coe7o.png";
String date = "03/27/18(Tue)16:47:04";
String comment = "There seems to be no power level thread so I'm making one.
Get in here if weeb but don't want anyone to find out.";
// 64 posts and 55 image replies omitted.
// 162 posts and 115 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "EmptyTitle";
int postNumber = "2045275";
String image = "FB_IMG_1483141101614.jpg";
String date = "10/28/17(Sat)11:58:39";
String comment = "Anything Pokémon related, preferably mobile.";
// 162 posts and 136 image replies omitted.
// 39 posts and 31 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "EmptyTitle";
int postNumber = "2097825";
String image = "Anarchy Angels.jpg";
String date = "09/06/18(Thu)19:41:04";
String comment = "PSG thread. I know I'm late to the game, but damn this show is amazing.";
// 261 posts and 250 image replies omitted.
// 25 posts and 18 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "Yuki Nagato Phone Thread";
int postNumber = "2097916";
String image = "Melancholy-of-Haruhi-Suzumiya-Yuki-Nagato.iPhone-6-Plus-wallpaper-1080x1920.jpg";
String date = "09/07/18(Fri)08:17:12";
String comment = "So as you can see from the title I am collecting some juicy Yuki Nagato wallpapers. I don't have 2 many and 2 of them are the only ones I truly like. Anything and everything is appreciated but I would prefer 1080x1920 and 1080x2160 resolution wallpapers. I am more than happy to contribute too.";
// 231 posts and 181 image replies omitted.
// 31 posts and 23 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "Return of the Minimalist Thread #21";
int postNumber = "2105563";
String image = "Alice.png";
String date = "11/02/18(Fri)17:49:36";
String comment = ">What is minimalism?
Minimalism here involves taking an image and reducing them down to basic colors and removing most features. Most wallpapers will not include shadowing or faces, but this is subjective.
1) Refrain from posting images with incredibly intricate designs, vague or conflicting colors, or undefined edges, these make minimalizing very difficult.
2) If you can, provide the name and/or source for archival purposes.
3) Be patient (do not second a request) and make sure to thank the artist!
4) Check if your image hasn't already been done before in the booru: http://min.booru.org/
1) Always upload at least 1080p PNGs, try and post transparents too.
2) Look over other people's works! We need good criticism if we want to improve!
3) Watermarks/signatures are not highly necessary.
>Guides and resources to Making Your Own
Use vector drawing: either Inkscape (free) or Illustrator (free if you know what I mean) (don't use raster graphic software, such as Photoshop, GIMP, etc.)
Past threads: https://pastebin.com/r9BbL6bC
Untaken requests from them: https://imgur.com/a/CqLVq
Previous thread: >>2081354"
// 52 posts and 19 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "Animated Wallpapers";
int postNumber = "2093633";
String image = "snowy mountains.webm";
String date = "08/05/18(Sun)20:58:49";
String comment = "Hey guys! I've recently took an interest with that Steam application called Wallpaper Engine. I took some of your wallpapers and started making them animated. I'm gonna share my first one, if y'all interested.
(this one is loopable so it won't cut halfway through)
// 199 posts and 52 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "Phone thread #182";
int postNumber = "2103838";
String image = "182_phone_thread.png";
String date = "10/19/18(Fri)14:42:13";
String comment = "Halloween Edition!
if there's something you want to see in the op, reply.
Check out the last thread:
Before asking for a wallpaper, reverse image search it. This function is built into 4chan now. Its not hard to do.
Remember you'll get more rates if you rate others.
>Resources for Android, iPhone and Windows phone.
http://pastebin.com/JzWPVMGP - General Resources: fonts, wallpapers, color palettes
http://pastebin.com/G3Zde2ga - Basics and terminology to know for android.
http://pastebin.com/KHk9ZuLF - Read this after the basic/terms guide, and before your "first time post"
http://pastebin.com/86gCz85D - Starting place for a customized android notification bar. Outdated
http://pastebin.com/vuXnm1wi - WebMs made easy
>iPhone Guides: are these deprecated?
http://pastebin.com/qGHi8GRr - Crude iPhone ricing guide
http://pastebin.com/Zzj7aGzc - Jailbreak/theming guide
http://pastebin.com/nE6F3zVp - thals's /w/ Guide for Ricing&Hacking Windows Phone 7 and 8
http://i.imgur.com/znGGUeT.jpg - Infograph style guide"
// 18 posts and 15 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "Japanese Glitch Art";
int postNumber = "2104484";
String image = "170105.jpg";
String date = "10/24/18(Wed)20:59:55";
String comment = "Post here any cool japanese glitch art wallpapers you have.";
// 46 posts and 36 image replies omitted.
String fullTitle = "EmptyTitle";
int postNumber = "2097588";
String image = "wallbase_359589(1).jpg";
String date = "09/04/18(Tue)17:53:49";
String comment = "Does anybody here knows about a MEGA folder with basically 40GB of wallpapers? I downloaded it once but didn't save the link for the folder, I'm sure it was made by an anon.
I just wanted to find the link, but I'll contribute creating a Monogatari Series thread too!";
// 98 posts and 83 image replies omitted.