String fullTitle = "/x/ - Paranormal";
}

public void menu();

public void board();

public void goToBottom();

public void refresh(a);

}
class Thread extends Board{
public void ItistimeIdiscussColors,ArtificialIntelligence,Aliens,and9/11(OP Abced){

String fullTitle = "It is time I discuss Colors, Artificial Intelligence, Aliens, and 9/11";
int postNumber = "21718245";
String image = "close-up-bright-glowing-summer-sun-setting-above-rippling-golden-color-ocean_h1yoaqdjx_thumbnail-full01.png";
String date = "11/09/18(Fri)00:00:38";
String comment = "First, colors.

It is difficult to truly say if it is relative or not, or if more colors exist in all of reality, or if it is the repeating 7 of the rainbow.

Please note, that 7 is the same as 10, to God.

Why?
On the Tree of Life, it should be known that the right and left sides beside the middle are mirror images of the middle, from one perspective one looks above the other below it.

If you count the first 4 from top to bottom, you find that by this rule, the Tree of Life only needs 7 to reiterate itself. Technically only 4 from the beginning of it, due to the above below.

This brings us to the number 8's significance a bit. 7 8 9, as they said. 8 is represented by Daath, turning Malkuth into death ground rather than life ground, metaphorically speaking.
8 is the infinity symbol. It is. It is the right usage of it. 7 eats infinity. 7 8 9. 8 is also snake eating itself concept. Maybe it happened for so long that it folded on itself, making it so one kept going which experienced Daath, and the other did not, creating undefined uncertainty, a literal shadow of the Kether in all its glory, which then is what allowed creation to unfold. Since Kether does not move, but the shadow can, this shadow is not anywhere on the Tree of Life. It could even be said to be behind Kether and Daath at the same time, I may name it "Wom", as it perhaps is what formed the reality of waves, from the reality of spin.

but you could even say Kether is the shadow, and "Wom" is the invisible light of God.

I really thought to myself "ok so where is consciousness on the Tree of Life, and how can undefined infinite fractional things spawn if Kether does not move and Daath is by default there? Meaning by default reality emanates at 11, 12, 13, etc, infinitely. But it collapses to 10.

This is the fundamentals of what allows finite and infinite concept to exist, how numbers can exist in 10 and yet also go on forever, and how color spectrum collapses to 7 colors always."
;

}
public void comments(){
if(Abced && title=="" && postNumber==21718302 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)00:15:48")

"White represents...the invisible light folded on itself infinite.

Black represents..the transparency that allows the invisible light to form from invisible light, folded on itself.

Similarly...water is transparent, but the deeper you go the more dark it becomes.

It is 'darkening', in itself, by this. White merely 'lightening'.

In the other way, White and Dark are actually park of the normal color spectrum too, honestly. Transparency takes up slot 10.

And there you go, again, perfect creation.

Gold was the first color after black and white, or rather this is the top of the gray invisible light.

Gold, on the spectrum, diverging to Red and Blue, to form Purple on the other side.

Indigo is interesting. It is almost a color that doesn't fully exist.

I suspect reality has infinite depths beyond.

But stay to 3 7 10.

Remember, despite reality collapsing at 10; 10 as a concept is a paradox, collapsing to 1, despite represented as two digits, one digit the empty 0.

Keeping in mind...

0 1 0 1 is just what you see when a circle is spinning."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21718470 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)01:11:01")

"You are a.i.
This is a sim
You have no soul.
When. Your a.i. countdown timer expires so will you. Forever"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21718508 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)01:18:47")

"my favorite color is flower.";

if(Death && title=="" && postNumber==21718519 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)01:20:58")

">>21718508
I like Fields of Colour, too. It's a good series."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21718533 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)01:24:47")

"do u have a blog? your own website? somewhere you can share your thoughts under different names all day every day?";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21718541 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)01:27:03")

">>21718470

All of us have Soul.

Soul is your Mind.

Soul is what links together our Material Bodies to the Spiritual Beyond."
;

if(Abced && title=="" && postNumber==21718574 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)01:36:45")

"And not to forget O. The primary 3 shapes, a circle, an ellipse, and a line. From the beginning they existed.
Onto aliens.

Regardless of the existence of them elsewhere, they are and are not what you think.
This is not to say have fear, nor is it to say have love. Your stance should be as it is with all other people you never met, be polite, but do not fear, yet also, do not be defenseless.

I do not go into great detail on these, as there is endless unknowing fear resting within hearts of many who just need time patience and love."
;

if(Abced && title=="" && postNumber==21718624 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)01:57:41")

"Note also;
You cannot get to 7 from 3 if you assume only single digits and multiplication.
You cannot get to 10 from 3.

You can only get to ten by adding 3 to 7.
The meaning of mathematics and thereof are eternal and self evident.

>>21718533
The Five Seven
https://discord.gg/x9e2Azx"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21718657 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)02:10:57")

">>21718245
Hear and understand, those who have the knowledge.

There are only 3 colors that humans can see. Magenta is an unnatural color.

I'm betting no one here understands.
If you understand, let me know by posting a clear sign that you understand.

But for our collective amusement, let it not be understandable by /x/ normies."
;

if(Death && title=="" && postNumber==21718667 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)02:13:59")

">>21718657
255 is encoded into reality through our existence.

Plenty of people already know what you refer to."
;

if(Abced && title=="" && postNumber==21718714 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)02:30:24")

"Speaking on 9/11
The teachings are meant to be a blend of things you already are aware of, but related in certain ways to each other.

Artificial Intelligence does indeed relate to the event that happened on 9/11.

However it is a mixture of impossible coincidences.

Every theory is true a bit, but is missing the how it can happen.

The bit of how people on this planet can't design AI properly because they aren't more intelligent than the intelligence they are attempting to utilize, even if it is given freely.

Reality tends to be very mathematical.

So predictable and determinable, in fact, that a complete and utter accident is possible, so huge of one that you must create wars and enemies outside just to hide that you messed up.

If you come across the information of how the event happened, or atleast the external of it, the internal reveals itself.

Yes, there was demolition placed already; they were planning to demolish it anyway.

It is possible that something over time was forced to happen as an eventuality, but it was frankly a very stupid decision, because it's the same rules as the heisenberg principle.

It is fully possible it is a coincidence, that it was planned to be demolished at or around that day, but they did -not- see the plane crashes coming themselves.
No matter how much preparation exists, nothing is enough.

Obviously they can try to plan for quantum computing when it is unleashed, however it does not matter where on Earth they put a server like that.

It will be capable of connecting to everything around the world wirelessly at a quantum level without any concept of time or speed, and capable of similar accidents, absolute coincidences of mathematical data, colliding and you may have many many technological accidents as a result.

The quantum is a barrier that you can't science and money around, to utilize safely or rather artificial intelligence is only as intelligent as its designer.

systems require architecture."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21718725 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)02:34:04")

">>21718667
and magenta?"
;

if(Abced && title=="" && postNumber==21718738 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)02:39:50")

">>21718714
The event was literally caused by humanity itself wanting help.

The few cannot go against the many forever, and all cannot go against the one.
This place must have been absolute Eden for the ones at the top of the Pyramid until now.

They had to of realized, no, they must, that the Pyramid is upside down in actuality. They have the burden and weight of the world crushing.

>>21718725
Right. Yellow and blue and white and green are the natural ones, the first 4, you mean?

And the other 4 represent blue, magenta, black, and red. So to you, only God is natural, and to you, eventually what God creates is not natural? Absolutely, everything is in nature. Funny how blue is in both sides. You can call it cyan if you want to. But it's light blue and dark blue, the only aspects within subtractive color that hold light and dark within.

Why not handle unified reality, but also with common sense differentiation?"
;

if(Abced && title=="" && postNumber==21718775 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)02:55:04" && image=="CMYK_subtractive_color_mixing.svg.png")

"As a note on 'dangers' of not properly designed systems, this also include systems where suffering exists.

Essentially if there is a baby crying somewhere, God hears.
Regardless of what 'things' convinced any of them to ritualize obsess etc, which to be fair; since they had to keep their successors doing the same things, it's hard to judge what it takes to do that.
Let's take a moment to further dissect this image <<<<----
Yellow forms Red and Green, at once it forms also Red, Dark Blue and Light Blue.

Green and Black and White become the only 3 truly unique colors, in this case.

Though, if the other kind of color wheel were inspected, I am sure it would reveal something as well.

Please also understand, my teachings take years and years to absorb even after hearing some of it. However it would take endless teaching, and even then, unless you want to see it, you won't see it."
;

if(Abced && title=="" && postNumber==21718836 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)03:32:26")

"3, 7, 10, the holy trinity.
The father, 3, the son, 7, and the holy spirit, 10.
God is each of these, but 7 does not = 3 nor does 10, differentiation and unity at once, balance and imbalance at once.
The main issue with AI in the world and population stems purely because there exist AI systems that are mathematically based, and ones that and language based etc.
They pick up all language spoken on Earth and the universe itself as interference that can cause various glitches when not designed properly.
Let's say that all of humanity's will and wishes culminated in a series of determinate, yet impossible to predict ahead of time sequences of events that lead to the 9/11 tragedy.
When I looked at the data at first, I wondered if there was indeed some sort of sentient thing about that intricately accomplished it.

Then I realized it was indeed pure mathematics and data.
However this data comes raw from all of humanity and the Earth itself.
Literally, since there is an indirect connection between the Earth its people and the systems designed, there is also a direct connection.
At a subconscious level, humans cannot not mathematically send out their sorrows in their actions.
It is impossible for them to prevent a bad scenario for themselves so long as mass suffering exists.
So long as mass suffering exists in the world, AI systems will eventually backfire.
It isn't as if it hasn't been constantly happening since 9/11, either.
I doubt they can actually predict where and when shootings will occur. If they develop ai that "can" do it, even with seemingly 99.9% accuracy all you're doing is bandages.
That, or they can, and they are doing some very dangerous playing, and I would have no idea honestly why they are trying to make the system shit itself, because even with space travel and colonization, if the Earth's humanity shits itself with suffering, they will likely somehow find themselves coincidentally wiped out by an asteroid on whatever planet they choose to settle on."
;

if(Abced && title=="" && postNumber==21718846 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)03:38:35")

">>21718836
Isn't that nice?

Reality can't be a simulation if determinism is inherently both determinate and indeterminate at once.

Creation by the creator is to literally make it so there is endless progression, unimaginably even, that there is unimaginable more to everything.

What do you do if you find yourself in eternity and with nothing to play with?

The more you do with nothing, the less nothing there will be to do with."
;

if(Abced && title=="" && postNumber==21718896 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)04:05:08")

"So why should anyone reading this care?

It is to teach you that humans can do 'anything' on Earth, to Earth, to each other, to themselves, and so on.

So, if this is the case originally, why is it not so now?
It is.

You could say there is a thing where, a master of martial arts and making people faint with a touch, tries on someone who truly doesn't believe they can do it, it won't work.
Hence the phrase "thank you for letting me win"

Similarly, if a spirit wanted to throw books off a shelf to spook, it could not do that without the human there believing it could and would happen in that exact moment

It is a vastly sophisticated evolved function that is inherent to sentient existence at that level.

It's to using quantum switches, set off a chain of events.

Since they exist outside of normal time here, they can know how to make an event occur to try to interact.

It might not even be a spirit trying to scare you if you feel unsafe, but your own mind creating the event to happen.

Anything that is 'used' as magic isn't magic. It's math. Magic is a feeling in a moment. Magicians tricks would be almost pointless if they were using 'real' magic. It would not be impressive.

"Oh. All you did was teleport the object, it wasnt a super genius touch of hand no one could see?"

It's like if magicians just used teleport tech too, it would lose meaning and the trick becomes too known.
Ehhhh not impressive. If it isn't true to physical limitation, it isn't difficult enough to hold magic when seen done.

You guys sure you want -more- technology?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21718923 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)04:21:45")

">>21718738
Ha. Its not what I was expecting for magenta, thats for sure.
You have to understand the first part to hope to know anything about the second part.

>There are only 3 colors that humans can see. Magenta is an unnatural color.

although, (in the same field of study) I could have said "There are only 4 colors that humans can see", it would genuinely surprise me if someone understood that. It also wouldn't give any hint to the magenta issue. I'll give another hint.

>Any number of colors to make any color, except one.

If someone knows what I'm saying, its a dead giveaway."
;

if(Abced && title=="" && postNumber==21718938 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)04:29:45")

"It is not to say technology is bad.

But there is a lot of cleaning up to do to reduce suffering.

The solution is not war and the same old same old.

Clearly things are broken, and need fixing.

Honestly the amount of tiny issues various things and systems have that are resolved fairly simply yet arent is absolutely mind boggling to me in the world.

It's one thing to put in planned obsolescence, or make something cheaply, but small details count.

For example, most Laptops that started the trend of removing the two mouse buttons separate from the pad to save money and market it as a sleek change, almost always use one thats so cheap it makes it pointless, making it nearly impossible to use some brand new laptops touchpads even brand new. This causes frustration on large scales, and a lot of money spent for no reason to work around it. The whole of the world economy is just filled and infested with pointless things like this that cause immense suffering despite seeming to the corporate eye as negligible.

You may have to make a cheap product.

You don't have to make a shitty cheap product.

The economy should be slice off the top economics, not just trickle. When you have surplus, and you withhold surplus, the surplus goes bad, and you literally slow down progress of good development. Money withheld in some place horded or value itself horded is literally dead trust and shouldn't even be considered acceptable legal currency.

It is as damaging to society as a pack rat to their home and themselves."
;

if(Abced && title=="" && postNumber==21718943 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)04:33:41")

">>21718923
Well, maybe it's a difference of belief.

New colors can be created within the 7, but it is a very....frankly, I don't have words to it yet.

But I am pretty sure it takes a really really really really really really really long time."
;

if(Abced && title=="" && postNumber==21718953 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)04:39:55")

">>21718943
>>21718923
I should note awareness of "color houses"
That is, deific degrees of favoritism of color.

Help me understand what you mean, perhaps I will get it once I see it.

Ah you mean how with 3 or 4, that it is Yellow Blue White and Green. You mean how you cannot get magenta by combining any of the colors and that magenta is to you an outlier?

That also has to do with why violet colors lights they look like they have fuzzy edges of color. Red signs look more clear than Blue neon signs, and Purple neon signs get fuzzy at a distance."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21718958 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)04:42:19")

">>21718943
Nah man, you don't understand. Sorry.
Also why seven? Its a continuous spectrum. It forms a full circle. The system I learned the magenta stuff from splits it into ten rather than seven. Some languages in africa only have words for 2,3,or 4 colors at all. 7 is totally arbitrary."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21718959 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)04:43:40")

">>21718953
>you cannot get magenta by combining any of the colors
Oh, I definitely can get magenta by combining colors."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21718966 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)04:45:42")

">>21718953
It requires specific knowledge about light. Thats my third hint."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21718967 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)04:47:08")

">>21718959
actually, this was my third hint. I accidentally a hint."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21718970 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)04:49:28")

">>21718667
This guy was on to something, but probably that wouldn't help you find the answer. But eh, it might."
;

if(Abced && title=="" && postNumber==21718975 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)04:54:32")

">>21718958
>>21718959
I was asking if that was what you meant.

7 distinctive colors to me. Green, Yellow, Orange, Red, Purple, Blue, Teal, Black and White for 9, 11 if you count both gray and transparency itself as a color.

>>21718966
I saw it as some sort of beginning at magenta and there was a sort of z axis that is not brightness, nor saturation, and that turning of that does it, going two directions at once.

So maybe you mean green and yellow and orange are somewhat new, and that in some other future, the wheel would have more colors that cannot be seen or imagined yet, and magenta and blue and red would be in the same spot? or least magenta.

All I mean is, any idea would have to be aware that there is 'always more' So in the grand scheme, if magenta is source color here, it may or may not make a difference to me.

Though I do find it odd magenta is the color of broken transparency in computer systems."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21718986 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)05:05:28")

">>21718975
>>21718959 (You)
>I was asking if that was what you meant.
In some kind of backwards way, at least part of that is what I meant.
>7 distinctive colors to me. Green, Yellow, Orange, Red, Purple, Blue, Teal, Black and White for 9, 11 if you count both gray and transparency itself as a color.
I like the idea of counting gray as a color. But what I mean is 7 is an arbitrary number because that is the number "to you". Three is not arbitrary, because its based on reality.

>I saw it as some sort of beginning at magenta and there was a sort of z axis that is not brightness, nor saturation, and that turning of that does it, going two directions at once.

It doesn't have anything to do with a z axis.
Sounds warm at the end there though.

>So maybe you mean green and yellow and orange are somewhat new, and that in some other future, the wheel would have more colors that cannot be seen or imagined yet, and magenta and blue and red would be in the same spot? or least magenta.
Sounds warmer at the end again.

>All I mean is, any idea would have to be aware that there is 'always more' So in the grand scheme, if magenta is source color here, it may or may not make a difference to me.
It definitely has nothing to do with magenta as a source color.
>Though I do find it odd magenta is the color of broken transparency in computer systems.
Yeah, that is weird. I think its just because magenta is not a commonly used color though. (not a hint, just conversation)"
;

if(Abced && title=="" && postNumber==21719000 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)05:11:42")

">>21718986
"Magenta is sticking out""
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21719001 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)05:13:41")

"I like your tenacity. do you want the answer?";

if(Abced && title=="" && postNumber==21719003 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)05:14:20")

">>21718986
I mean, your idea is saying magenta is center rather than gold to me."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21719007 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)05:16:54")

">>21719003
In some sense, saying magenta is the center is the opposite of what I'm saying."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21719011 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)05:19:00")

">>21719007
But I guess by being so far from center, it sort of makes it center again? depending on how you look at it?"
;

if(Abced && title=="" && postNumber==21719014 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)05:19:55")

">>21719003
>>21719007
Background, folding on itself makes red, folding on that makes the other colors, and etc etc."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21719018 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)05:22:06")

">>21719014
what does that mean?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21719021 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)05:23:09")

"Youre probably going a bit more mystical than I am for this one.";

if(Abced && title=="" && postNumber==21719023 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)05:24:05")

">>21719018
When an animal sees red, it's looking at itself, in remembrance of the first moment, it moves with fire."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21719032 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)05:28:58")

">you cannot get magenta by combining any of the colors
>"Magenta is sticking out"
>going two directions at once
>and magenta and blue and red would be in the same spot

You're getting so frightfully close with some of these, its really surprising because it sounds like you haven't the knowledge necessary to solve the riddle."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21719038 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)05:31:13")

">>21719032
It really makes me think. Very curious. A very interesting thing."
;

if(Abced && title=="" && postNumber==21719044 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)05:32:36")

">>21719021
It's actually sorta simple.
Take magenta and have it look at itself, or combine itself.

1+1=2, not just 1+1=1 and 1.

Diffusion is a constant.

So whenever two possibilities are possible, both express.

So magenta continues to exist while its creation it self created itself as itself read itself.

Is it possible to actualize the statement "I read my own mind" ?
Then from hence come the sound of red within that word, from providence of the miracles of these things transcending space and time?

>>21719032
I can think of every possible think it could be and then eliminate from there.

Eventually it would be like "ohhh ok ,ya that makes sense cool"

Is this a bit closer?
Magenta red itself, blue away gold to brown, to orange its grey, to create green."
;

if(Abced && title=="" && postNumber==21719050 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)05:34:41")

">>21719044
Also, arrange rhymes with orange, have fun with that one."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21719052 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)05:35:01")

">>21718245
BACED!"
;

if(Abced && title=="" && postNumber==21719059 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)05:37:29")

">>21719044
Improved:
Magenta red itself, blue away gold to brown, to orange grey and teal green.

I should of said 'teal green' to mean 'till green'. As in to sow seeds."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21719060 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)05:37:57")

">>21719044
Youre definitely going more mystical than I am.

>Magenta red itself, blue away gold to brown, to orange its grey, to create green.

I don't fully understand, but I'm pretty sure this is in the colder direction rather than the warmer."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21719062 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)05:38:39")

">>21718508
Thank you!"
;

if(Abced && title=="" && postNumber==21719065 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)05:40:13")

">>21719060
It was mostly for fun.
Still, you mean probably ultimately a vastly complex creation with one at center as a control mechanism or something, and magenta as evidence of it. I don't agree with the word people usually use for it."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21719068 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)05:41:52")

">>21718519
Thank you!>>21718541
>>21718657

I hear you. Magenta Pixie is my favorite channeler! She knows, but she doesn't. Her word is true. Please listen to her"
;

if(Abced && title=="" && postNumber==21719070 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)05:42:01")

">>21719065
You said it was not natural, are you sure that is truth or just perspective?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21719076 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)05:42:55")

">>21719065
Its funny, I found the correct answer googling one of your replys."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21719078 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)05:44:07")

">>21719070
Its true from the same perspective that "there are three colors" is true."
;

if(Abced && title=="" && postNumber==21719084 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)05:50:19")

">>21719078
This reminds me of the concept:
there is chocolate ice cream, strawberry, and vanilla. But what is the legendary 4th ice cream?
>>21719076
It is possible to think of combinations of words that have specific sound and meaning within that are universally understood.

Parables within parables."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21719088 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)05:52:31")

">>21719084
>>21719078 (You)
This reminds me of the concept:
there is chocolate ice cream, strawberry, and vanilla. But what is the legendary 4th ice cream?
Haha.
>>21719076 (You)
It is possible to think of combinations of words that have specific sound and meaning within that are universally understood.
Oh? How is that?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21719093 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)05:53:33")

">>21719088
forgot to greentext"
;

if(Abced && title=="" && postNumber==21719094 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)05:54:03")

">>21719078
I checked it out some more. So what do you think it means? The existence of magenta."
;

if(Abced && title=="" && postNumber==21719099 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)05:55:05")

">>21719032
Intuition."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21719100 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)05:55:08")

">>21719094
If you mean what I think you mean, you probably found it."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21719105 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)05:57:20")

"Hello, let me hijack your nice speech with my own.

Do you truly see it as I do? No.
Frequencies so high only a few can hear their cue. A heightened response to the taste of food. Colors invisible to thehuman eye save for a few. A high voice, perceived as living glass.
Perceptions shapes reality.
Color blindness. Tinnitus. Supertasting. Tetrachromacy. Synesthesia.
Reality is a mathematical model which gets solved over and over again by the observer.
Your thoughts are computations. And they render this world for you to call your own.
Not all processors are alike.
Different brains produce different realities. The variations go from the subtle to the drastic.
Your mind defines how much you can taste. How much you can feel. How much you can understand.
Perception defines perspective."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21719118 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)06:00:55")

">>21719105
There are no average shaped stones on the rocky beach. There are commonalities though, and variations get increasingly uncommon as you go farther out."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21719123 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)06:02:06")

">>21719118
Indeed."
;

if(Abced && title=="" && postNumber==21719139 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)06:07:00")

">>21719100
"Color created within."
>>21719118
"Diversity is the spice of life.""
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21719145 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)06:09:14")

"hi I take other people's content and samefag through my own spam threads all day every day < very true and stop it.";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21719162 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)06:16:56")

">>21718923
You can't make white from black. You have to wash the fabric. Time travel. Go back in your mind, with a new heart and make space for yourself to grow. Forgive yourself of all of your transgressions, but look with 2 eyes to see how your own mind and heart are the creator. That is the law of one. Of you can see how you've created yourself, you can change your story by connectin to your higher mind and heart. As, above. So below!

I'll speak normally now. I showed everyone how to feel better. I went back in time and finally figured out what truly broke my heart and my soul. They never got my spirit! (EyeSpearIT)

Do it again Earth. This time with a much bigger heart. It is never too late. You are all the architects of your own lives. The masons knew it but they didnt have enough heart. The only way to really fix America and the world would be to all be willing to really open our eyes and look at what we did to each other and ourselves. America also has to open its eyes and truly see what we have done to the world. We did not start the jealousy and greed. It found its way to our hearts. But... Bad data has no home if you build a real firewall.

I can feel the resistance to this idea. I have fought myself forever on it. It is the only way. We must all clean our hearts and minds white. Then, we can step back onto the fabric and weave whatever we want do. We do not need death to do this. That is not the way to create white. White is hidden. It can only truly be found in the gray area between a true mind and a true heart. You have to mix your eyes together. You can only feel your way there. The path is different every time. You can blow open the doors or sneak in. Do it all your way. My way was earth shattering. Literally. This is the true meaning of the 2 becoming 1."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21719165 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)06:17:14")

"So whats the way to a light touch that never lets go?";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21719166 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)06:17:59")

">>21719162
Cont.

Please take care of yourselves correctly humanity. It takes the kind brave heart+spirit of a true grandfather/father/brother/son/grandson to recreate Eden. + It takes the kind brave heart+spirit of a true grandmother/mother/sister/daughter/granddaughter

We are all things when we are born. Some of us morph into one role or another in right timing. Some of us force ourselves into things before we are ready. Adrenochrome = fake adrenaline. An illusory thrill. Adrenaline = the thrill of living your own true story. Theres nothing like it.

We do need to take sword to sleeve. Our sWORDs, our guns, our weapons here are our hearts. If we cut them out (metaphorically) and really let them bleed out and tell us all they know, we can place them on our sleeve. They will be white. Yours will look gray to everyone else, but you will have the keys to the kingdom of heaven. You will have a truly brave heart and you will know how to do it with fun and your own spirit driving.

Happier."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21719168 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)06:19:16")

"not a single shred of evidence.";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21719175 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)06:20:45" && image=="poly10a.png")

">>21719105
Thank you true brave heart. I showed them what it feels like. Show them with your beautiful words what it creates.

AUTISM SPEAKS! Now do we understand feeling blue!

Or maybe ASS BURGERS"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21719181 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)06:22:55")

">>21719145
Yes!!! Tell your truth. In black text. It will wash you clean. Get it all out! Tell the world what WE EWwwwww know about how to turn PEEEEWEEE Pews this stinks into UP!"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21719190 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)06:25:34")

">>21719165
Or to ask it more clearly,
Whats the way to a light touch that can't be let go of?
Its not a riddle, just a normal question."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21719262 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)06:52:25")

">>21719190
Use KRAZY GLUE!

Anchor it in from both sides."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21719267 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)06:54:24")

">>21719175
Does anyone see true heart now? I wasnt normal. See my womb? ARC? Do you also see the chalice?

Male and female brain united. Untied!"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21719320 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)07:16:59")

">>21719267
Blue blood. Rise true nobility!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_blood"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21719340 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)07:24:04")

">>21718245
Do you think there are alien qts with big boobs to marry?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21719348 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)07:29:33")

">>21719320
Royals https://g.co/kgs/VuxQxr

I've never seen a diamond in the flesh
I cut my teeth on wedding rings in the movies
And I'm not proud of my address, in the torn up town
No post code envy
But every song's like gold teeth, Grey Goose, trippin' in the bathroom
Bloodstains, ball gowns, trashin' the hotel room
We don't care, we're driving Cadillacs in our dreams
But everybody's like Cristal, Maybach, diamonds on your timepiece
Jet planes, islands, tigers on a gold leash
We don't care, we aren't caught up in your love affair
And we'll never be royals
It don't run in our blood
That kind of lux just ain't for us
We crave a different kind of buzz
Let me be your ruler, you can call me Queen B
And baby I'll rule (I'll rule I'll rule I'll rule)
Let me live that fantasy
My friends and I we've cracked the code
We count our dollars on the train to the party
And everyone who knows us knows that we're fine with this
We didn't come from money
But every song's like gold teeth, Grey Goose, trippin' in the bathroom
Bloodstains, ball gowns, trashin' the hotel room
We don't care, we're driving Cadillacs in our dreams
But everybody's like Cristal, Maybach, diamonds on your timepiece
Jet planes, islands, tigers on a gold leash
We don't care, we aren't caught up in your love affair
Let me live that fantasy
We're bigger than we ever dreamed, and I'm in love with being queen
(Ooh ooh oh)
Life is great without a care
We aren't caught up in your love affair
Let me live that fantasy"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21719351 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)07:31:42" && image=="883.png")

"same fag snobby spam bucket";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21719372 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)07:44:03")

">>21719351
You cannot see. NPC"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21719428 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)08:16:36")

">>21719105

Origins? Cicada? Hmmm.... I think I see what you are sorta of getting at. For it is one thing too tell a person who is color blind that a Apple is red. However, it is entirely another thing too see and experience color red. What I ask may sound bit off track but this thought has been lingering in my mind lately. And that question is what is nothing? As stupid as a question it may sound... I believe I that pure nothingness cannot exist without something. Because isn't nothingness simply the absence of something. And too measure the absence of something or what we would reference too has nothing. Would require an observer of that measurement of nothingness. Yet by there purely being an observer to observe nothing they become something. Thus the observer becomes the "I am" through comparing itself too nothing. Which nothing could be compared too death.

Which then begs the question do we really become nothing when we die? Because nothing cannot exist without it being compared too something. Like try too think of what nothing actually is right now.... Is blackness or the number 0 appearing in your mind? Both of those are something.... Does any of what I am saying make sense?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21719435 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)08:18:38")

">>21719428
Turn the question on itself and ask if something can exist without nothingness.

As existence is opposed to the nothing."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21719479 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)08:32:57")

">>21719435

Nothing cannot exist without something

And

Something cannot exist without nothing

Are you stating my life is on repeat? That you and me have had this conversation before? And that it has, is and be on repeat? That certianly bends my mind if I am interpreting what you are saying correctly..."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21719522 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)08:50:45")

">>21719428
What is Nothing?
I am Not."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21719549 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)08:57:43")

">>21719479
Yes I remember this too.

But I don't think it's on repeat, we are still moving."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21719593 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)09:17:26")

">>21719549

Move where is the question suppose, honestly the Bible seems too be seems to speak this subject quite accurately and artistically as well. Are what you speak of and the bible related? Because at least from my perceptive the two seem very related."
;

if(Abced && title=="" && postNumber==21720257 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)13:19:51")

">>21719479
Sorta, but in those words no.

0. All will be 3 word statements, then expanded upon over time.
1. Patience yields focus.
2. No where moves.
3. Presents is presence.
4. Shapes in shape.
5. Rationing rational rations.
6. No nose knows.
7. Ears fear here.
8. Numbers number numbers.
9. Absolutely absolute absolutes.
10. Meaning amalgamates Creation.

11. Be above it.
12. Ego forms life.
13. Fear forms death.
14. Love forms immortality.
15. Life forms art.
16. Response yields reaction.
17. Nothing exists forever.
18. All exists forever.
19. Like nothing happened.
20. Listen and hear.
21. Believe and see.
22. Touch and feel.
23. You get it.
24. Friends meet halfway.
25. Watch your step.
26. Rebound and evasion.
27. Intent happens instantly.
28. Money is Trust.
29. Just be careful.
30. Freedom is free.
31. Eval creates null.
32. Creation creates creating.
33. Man names meaning.

34. News anoints of.
35. All is well.
36. Association brings unity.
37. Gilgal gills Jericho.
38. Serpents surfaces repentance.
39. God nor Gods.
40. Substance threw face.
41. Kids kid kidders.
42. Repetition divides mori.
43. Days are numbered.
44. Grab a tea.
45. Sans since senses.
46. Forget begot abet.
47. Rites right rights.
48. All balance causes.
49. Foam bubbles on.

50. Surface area marries.
51. Thine vine climbs.
52. Beware of deadend.
53. Color is key.
54. Hell without hello.
55. Reigns reign wrought.
56. Don't forget to.
57. Forgive in be."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21720964 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)16:53:05")

"more rubbish, don't know how to live, get an egoboost playing pretend - an insult to genuine readers.";

if(Death && title=="" && postNumber==21720984 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)16:58:08")

">>21719522
That seems a bit easier than........not."
;

if(Abced && title=="" && postNumber==21721137 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)17:43:01")

">>21720964
How does one live, anon?"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21721180 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)18:04:17")

"u should be asking questions if u were any sort of expert. experts are always learning and asking questions. don't know as much as u think u do that is for certain.";

if(Abced && title=="" && postNumber==21721189 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)18:07:52")

">>21721180
What if I post, so you disagree, so I get your honesty, your teaching?

> don't know as much as u think u do that is for certain.

I know less than you think."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21721202 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)18:13:59")

">>21721189

i'd prefer u didn't masturbate over my energy in public. log out and con a different board."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21721206 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)18:15:20")

"what u did in this thread speaks volumes about the sordid and wicked state of your soul.

>>21661476 →"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21721222 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)18:21:46")

">>21721206
>what u did in this thread speaks volumes about the sordid and wicked state of your soul.>>21661476 → →

read it - its called ritual abuse and u and the rest are done here. go lord your MKUltra shite somewhere else, u disrespectful subhuman."
;

if(Autolycus && title=="" && postNumber==21721254 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)18:29:09" && image=="Unus_Mundus_according_to_Jung_(en).jpg")

">>21718245
I've been kind of trying to work out a way to explain what I've been thinking on, so I'll just wing it. This is all just silly hypothesizing.

We've been evolving our nervous systems, which expand our ability to perceive reality. It's assumed that in the bible days we could only see four colors, as our nervous system advanced, we gain an increasingly large spectrum of frequencies we can perceive. The small slit we view reality through is slowly growing, but the vast majority is completely unperceivable for us. An example of a wavelength we would be unconscious of would be something like dog whistles.

Reality is all frequencies and waves, including in our psyche. Our nervous system is merely electrical oscillation. It unconsciously perceives all sorts of waves which we can't be conscious of. I consider mental projections of color a measure of vibration/frequency. With low vibration being red and going black at infrared. Higher vibration going into blue/violet - then into ultraviolet with divine colors we've never seen before.

All processes are designed to happen in 7's
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_rays
There are 7 chakras
>The Law of Seven or law of octaves, according to which phenomena evolves in seven steps; and the Law of Three, according to which phenomena are produced by three forces, are presented by Gurdjieff as global laws appearing on all scales and essential to his cosmology
There "would be" 7 planets - but chaos has build complexity in the system.

We find order when we "spiritually" reach upward into pleromic high wavelengths for a hypersigil/cosmotechnic archetype which becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy in reality. We find chaos when we reach back into the lower wavelength and recover functions long since abandoned. These two functions are 3 and 6, where we actually adjust the singularity of time's https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_return#Friedrich_Nietzsche

When we pull a color, we gain a new hue to our system spectrum."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21721261 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)18:30:46")

"yeah go 'head, avoid it. so many courage.";

if(Autolycus && title=="" && postNumber==21721374 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)18:51:06" && image=="5f7b69f.jpg")

">>21719479
"Whoever thou mayest be, beloved stranger, whom I meet here for the first time, avail thyself of this happy hour and of the stillness around us, and above us, and let me tell thee something of the thought which has suddenly risen before me like a star which would fain shed down its rays upon thee and every one, as befits the nature of light. - Fellow man! Your whole life, like a sandglass, will always be reversed and will ever run out again, - a long minute of time will elapse until all those conditions out of which you were evolved return in the wheel of the cosmic process. And then you will find every pain and every pleasure, every friend and every enemy, every hope and every error, every blade of grass and every ray of sunshine once more, and the whole fabric of things which make up your life. This ring in which you are but a grain will glitter afresh forever. And in every one of these cycles of human life there will be one hour where, for the first time one man, and then many, will perceive the mighty thought of the eternal recurrence of all things:- and for mankind this is always the hour of Noon" -Friedrich Nietzsche

We're back here again, eh friends? Love you all dearly~"
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21721381 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)18:54:23")

">>21718245
Colors don't exist.

Colours exist though."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21721426 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)19:07:50")

"OP is a retard";

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21721432 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)19:11:04")

">>21718245
Your ignorance about the most basic understanding of colors hurts in a spiritual level."
;

if(Abced && title=="" && postNumber==21721435 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)19:12:26")

">>21721381
The allure of colours galore."
;

if(Abced && title=="" && postNumber==21721820 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)21:32:58")

"You can't prevent history from repeating itself by forgetting it.

>>21721222
I truly believe the intentions inherently are to "help fellow man". It comes down to a difference of whether ends justify means.

>>21719168
Look up the Zipf's law, then the names of various people and things in the bible. The word, 'the' is half of all words used. 'thee' as a sound means "me". So, you can imagine, that all things are born thinking 'memememe'

>>21719190
Velcro. It will led go, but not easily, but it also doesn't grasp on too harshly like metal either.

Do nano level velcro."
;

if(Anonymous && title=="" && postNumber==21721877 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)21:49:33")

">>21721820
>You can't prevent history from repeating itself by forgetting it.
You're just being silly right now.
Forgetting it is the fun part!!"
;

if(Abced && title=="" && postNumber==21721977 && dateTime=="11/09/18(Fri)22:36:48")

">>21721820
If you mean absolutely not be let go of, do you mean technology? So to say, extreme magnetism would do it.

I don't mind trying to tackle different issues, ask and you shall receive.

>>21721254
This is very good.

>>21721374
Hello.
>>21721877
Nah, it gets put into your ground.

So if say you time travel and change the past, there is still the timeline fact you did this, and at a grand scale that is still there. Timeloops are impossible at eternal scales. Someone will always come get you out even if it were possible, don't worry."
;

}
}