String fullTitle = "/y/ - Drawthread #67";
int postNumber = "2590454";
String image = "OP.jpg";
String date = "12/30/18(Sun)17:40:57";
String comment = "RULES (PLEASE READ THEM):
1) Be nice and friendly to the drawfags - they're drawing for you, after all. Also, be nice and friendly to non-drawfags as well. The whole hate thing must stop. Does this really need to be spelled out even more?
2) Specifics, details, and references pics are always appreciated, and increase the likelihood of your request being fulfilled.
3) Don't expect your request to be done straight away, or even at all - not every request is going to get done. If you think it's been overlooked, wait a while and relink or repost it.
If you're repeating an overlooked request in a new thread, try to include references. Don't just link back to your post in the last thread since chances are it will become a dead link soon.
4) Stick to fictional characters. Fictional characters from live action film/television are acceptable, just not the actor themselves. ie MCU Captain America requests are fine, but no Chris Evans requests.
5) Don't be greedy - no begging for repeat or multiple fills. It's ungrateful to the drawfags who put their own time into filling for you.
If the characters, kink, or scenario for them are rare, at least wait several threads before requesting again.
6) Usual board and global rules apply - no yiff, no cuntboys or other hardcore /d/, make sure they're legal, etc. If you're worried about whether it's too extreme or not, use Imgur or /i/.
7) If you're looking to add criticism to a drawanon's work, please do so in a respectful manner.
>Collection of Deliveries:
>Drawing books, tutorials, practice websites and drawing programs:
>Drawing tips (/ic/ sticky)