}
class Thread extends Board {
public void Slavery Thread: Speciality goods Edition(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'Slavery Thread: Speciality goods Edition';
int postNumber = 10952647;
String image = '1711946713202025.jpg';
String date = '04/01/24(Mon)00:45:13';
String comment = 'Theme Questions:
>How would you make use of exotic slaves like Centaurs, Harpies and other humanoids?
>What extra precautions need to be taken when training/owning dangerous races like Giants or Echidnas?
>Would slaves with magical powers be sold on the market or are they restricted to society's elite?
>What's the relationship like between normal human slaves and the more exotic ones?

Classic World Building Questions:
>1) What setting would you choose for your scenario? Modern? Fantasy? Sci-fi? Based in reality?
>2) What's the main supply of slaves?
>3) In case of mass enslavement, how are new slaves kept and trained to ensure they won't rebel or disrupt the society?

Questions for Masters/Mistresses:
>1) How do you want your slave(s) to view you/feel about you?
>2) Would you consider training new slaves in groups or pairs?
>3) Would you train slaves with a history before enslavement, like friends, lovers, enemies, etc?
>4) What general feelings would you want your slaves to have towards each other? Competition? Jealously? Hierarchical obedience? Affection? Partnership?'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10952649 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)00:46:24'  && image=='e0d0a700f30a119ae0d097acb5d64592.jpg') {

'>>10952647
Questions for slaves:
>1) How would you get adjusted to a new Master, or your life as a slave?
>2) Would your Master assign the duty of training you to another trusted slave, training you himself, or train you with another slave?
>3) If trained in a group or as a pair, who is the other slave? Your friend, your enemy, your lover, etc.
>4) What training will you be put through?

Questions for Switches:
>1) Are your Master and slave fantasies always separate, or do you like to imagine role reversals?
>2) Are there differences in how you would treat your slave(s) vs. how you imagine being treated as a slave?

Last thread: >>10876089

Archive Links:
https://archived.moe/d/search/subject/Slavery/
https://desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/d.desu.meta/subject/Slavery/'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10952650 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)00:46:56'  && image=='a777f0f747dd4df3e9bf9c1048d55bdb.jpg') { }

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10952651 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)00:47:35'  && image=='afd142dd14911582e47738d0a62bf0ac.jpg') { }

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10952653 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)00:48:08'  && image=='7b9c27de2c1fea1a757d401820e714e0.jpg') { }

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10952657 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)00:50:01'  && image=='923ae2ed40658ccad931506ea0ce7601.jpg') { }

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10952664 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)00:53:20'  && image=='d5bef171a64952846e010318b99c21da.jpg') { }

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10952668 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)00:54:47'  && image=='63f4ae7f76be74ba263ed21fac38218e.png') { }

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10952670 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)00:55:20'  && image=='5588984b94c4ad830d690c582574e225.jpg') { }

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10952673 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)00:56:20'  && image=='19019b349da6e78bec9635325b34074a.jpg') { }

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10952674 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)00:56:52'  && image=='7f0eaff8cbffa1aba9d46ca8ff875ad8.jpg') { }

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10953104 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)13:17:03'  && image=='1700517716021736.jpg') {

'Glad to see non-standard slaves made it as the thread theme. Buying some sort of monster girl at the slave market after a while of having a regular girl serve you is the natural way to evolve to having a harem. Still would only stick to 2 or 3 slaves that get really close to eachother, but still.

A cat girl is the obvious choice, and I don't see much reason to go against that. It's still very important to bring your slave to the market to make sure they get along, if you've got 5 cat girls on sale then having them each kiss your girl would be a important part of picking out which one you want. I'd go for the cat that put on the biggest show, displays of forced lez is going to be a big part of her future, and as I always say the best slave is a devoted slave.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10953486 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)19:38:50'  && image=='9644d7a8d77608a46ca2eec6e440cc6b.jpg') {

'>>10952647
>How would you make use of exotic slaves like Centaurs, Harpies and other humanoids?
It's necessary to seal any special abilities they have, first of all. Anything with wings needs to have its wings bound. Harpies have the ability to sing a captivating song - this means it's necessary to keep them gagged. I think centaurs should have their human arms bound so that they can be more effectively used as mounts. See picrel - I think centaurs should be kept like this.
It's something that needs to be handled case-by-case. There's a good image out there of a succubus being bound so she can't use her powers.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10953503 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)19:49:31'  && image=='f0bb47085f9b2ba6ef1c623cf343dc9f.jpg') {

'>>10952066
There's a lot to like with this idea!
Those who designed slavery as part of the legal system knew it was likely to meet challenges, and so sought to protect the institution by further disenfranchising slaves. The process of a slave contract being made and legally recorded inherently restricts my access to the legal system.
This is to say, as a safety measure only "humans" (of which I am not one) are allowed to view legal documents. As a slave, I would have to petition my owner even to view a copy of the contract I signed. There's certain things I can never actually see, like my valuation by an appraiser. I'll never actually know if I sold myself for far less than I was worth.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10953555 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)20:30:26'  && image=='1703831937940388.jpg') {

'>>10953503
I generally treat my slaves in such a way to reinforce that they are things and not people. One example is I don't allow them to handle money, them being property means they never really have any property, and anything they might use is ultimately something of mine I allow them to make use of, so there's no real need for them to ever even have money in their hands, just gives them delusions of personhood, could confuse their little heads.

Them not legally being allowed to know how much they were sold for is a good idea too. I bought my girls out of what is effectively the bargain bin, so Ive insulted them plenty of times letting them know how much their entire lives is owed to me, but them not even legally being able to see how much they're worth after I took over their lives would be nice. They already get really good grades when I take them to the slave veterinarian, not that they need to know, but they'd be worth quite a bit on resale with how Ive trained them and their simple slave brains could get a little confused if they think they are more worthwhile property than when I bought them.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10953575 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)20:47:02') {

'Should female slaves only get anal?';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10953590 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)20:54:14'  && image=='c1b18ed3a4231908d282108f242fc855.jpg') {

'>>10953575
Not a fan of penetrative sex myself so my slaves only blow me and get to touch themselves at the end of the week to let off some frustration. If they've been good.

Possibly if I buy a boy with one of those little dicklets between his legs they could put on some displays with that thing, but then you're getting into more harem stuff which is a bit too much to manage beyond just a few.

The type of sex a slave is allowed to have is entirely up to its owner, and while I think my way is pretty good since even the act of sex itself reinforces power differential, every person is going to have different tastes and the right way for them to enjoy their property is whatever they wish.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10953773 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)22:38:19'  && image=='crate1476083778923.jpg') {

'>Responding to the last thread
>>10945496
>Make me wonder about clear transport/storage cases for slaves
>I mean, if we're talking about a society where slavery is accepted, then what real need is there to hide that you're transporting a slave? Maybe you just want to be able to do a quick visual check on their wellbeing, or maybe you just enjoy showing them off

Aside from theft prevention, the average slavegirl isn't very bright and doesn't handle stress very well, so putting them in a warm and comfy transport box makes long-distance travel a lot easier.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10954654 && dateTime=='04/02/24(Tue)17:35:47'  && image=='1705781165677917.jpg') {

'When a slave is in a box like that it helps with centering their thoughts. Its probably not nearly as comfortable as us humans would expect, but for slaves being tightly bound in that thing helps them remove any thoughts of the duties they have to toil at and replaces solely with worship of their Master. These things are accessories to our lives, and when they have nothing to concern their head with it defaults to the entire reason for their being: Service to their owner. Its a little bit therapeutic, after getting unpacked after a long train journey slaves are often less nervous and light up with adoration the moment they see their owner, and need a lot less encouragement with the whip to throw their entire heart into whatever tasks they are ordered.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10954745 && dateTime=='04/02/24(Tue)19:04:44'  && image=='64095071_p0_master1200.jpg') {

'>>10952647
>>1) What setting would you choose for your scenario? Modern? Fantasy? Sci-fi? Based in reality?
Fantasy world. A magical kingdom/sultanate that used to run on the classic "Sultan and his administrative Harem" style setup, but at some point the sultan's family vanished/died out, and there were no valid candidates for a new Sultan/Sultana. There is also a lot of magical bureaucracy and organisation of he harem itself going on, which essentially means the entire nation is fully managed by a massive harem of slave girls, each carefully selected for their skills, education, beauty, and so forth.

>>2) What's the main supply of slaves?
Chosen girls are taken, enslaved, and made part of harem for several years, where they decide laws, taxes, diplomacy, and more, and once they reach a specific age they're auctioned off for newer, younger replacements.
All the while, they are trained and kept "ready and eager" for a Sultan who will never come, meaning you have hundreds of horny, orgasm denied girls who can't wait for their term as Diplomat/Lawmaker/Advisor/Whatever to be finally over so they can be sold to somebody who'll fuck them.

And I guess there's an accidental incentive for the girls to be good at their jobs, because they'll likely be sold to the people who their laws influence after they're done. Imagine fucking up the economy and then being sold to an angry, wealthy merchant who wants revenge on you.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10954751 && dateTime=='04/02/24(Tue)19:12:24') {

'>>10954745
This has been going on for hundreds of years, and it changes the culture. Intelligence and achievement is utterly associated with being a slave and/or promiscuous. So you have women who now aggressively try to behave stupid and reject all wisdom/knowledge because if they know too much, ae attractive enough, and are of the right age, then the magical system will force them into the harem. And then there's girls who do pursue knowledge, end they basically are seen as sluts, because they're trying to get enslaved, or at least see it as an acceptable risk to their lives.

Imagine seeing a childhood friend grow up and start taking an interest in politics, and you know that she's attractive, and here's a risk that the harem's enchantment will one day decide that she'll be a part of the administration of the nation; where her life will be nothing but years of constant slave training and denial, capped off with being sold to whoever wants her after several years. She's ambitious and willing to sell her body for her ambition, even knowing it's an unfair trade.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10954801 && dateTime=='04/02/24(Tue)20:00:20'  && image=='20cada9bc10820ac310459b305b0cff4.png') {

'>>10953555
>reinforce that they are things and not people
Hence storage when I'm not in use!
I also really like the idea of being forbidden from handling money. I think I'd prefer if that was a systemic thing and legally speaking slaves could not have possession of anything, even small sentimental objects, let alone money.

>not even legally being able to see how much they're worth
Legally speaking I probably wouldn't ever know my own initial sale value. Any changes in that value would also be hidden from me.
Perhaps I first got sold for a pittance, but over time I become worth millions. To me, it doesn't matter. As a slave I can never benefit from my own value. I might have sold myself at my lowest point, yet no matter how much I desire my freedom back I can never have it again.

>>10953575
I would enjoy the degradation of being relegated to being anal-only.

>>10953590
>get to touch themselves at the end of the week to let off some frustration
From my perspective this is very kind of you... You can be crueler with us. Masturbation isn't really necessary and I think it's probably good to at least prevent us from losing hope for an orgasm entirely, but there's no reason to let us cum any more than the bare minimum required to remind us it's a thing we're missing. There is no benefit to anyone from me having an orgasm, after all.
It may not be in my best interest to say this, but I think you should ban orgasm in these self-pleasure reward sessions. We slaves should never cum by our own hands.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10954828 && dateTime=='04/02/24(Tue)20:26:56'  && image=='1696726944117225.png') {

'>>10954801
Pretty positive ive talked to you before. The girl that has thoughts of Dogeza fill the majority of her head, the other 20% or so being grovelling and crying. Honestly am hopeful you're the girl I know IRl who might be hanging around here, those are good things for a girl such as you to have in your head.

When I think of orgasm control I try and understand that I wouldn't be too happy never cumming again, but then I am a person, not a slave. Need to stop thinking these things experience reality the same as the rest of us. I still think you're a bit too ambitious for your own good trying to never cum again, but as always, if you want to dig your own grave I see no reason to stop you. If you come to me crying and begging after several months of only sucking cock that you'll do anything to be permitted to just squeak out a little bit of a orgasm, then it is true: You will do anything. I don't inflict very heavy torture on my property that often, they kind of understand how to serve with just the usual correction from the whip, but your simple head encountering its own hubris is something you will never forget. It'll start off with the whip every single day for a while, and ill need to be thinking of some public things for you to do to completely destroy your personhood. When you're rubbing your handful of servile brain cells together you should think really hard about if you're really the high cut of slavemeat you think you are.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10954861 && dateTime=='04/02/24(Tue)20:52:48'  && image=='736fb304f6b7041be733157ed125e59b.png') {

'>>10954828
>Pretty positive ive talked to you before
Yes! In these threads. I'm almost certain we haven't spoken irl because I don't really talk to people about my fetishes unless we're dating or online.

>dogeza... grovelling and crying
Guilty as charged. I love the thought of being forced to grovel for every little thing!

>orgasm control
Well, I didn't say never cumming again! I think I prefer the idea of "minimal" to none. Basically, rather than never cumming, it would be even worse because the oh-so-rare orgasms would mean I couldn't even give up hope. It would leave me even more pathetic and hopeless because any time could be the time I finally get orgasm.
And meanwhile, you'd ensure that I stay stimulated. Through regular aphrodisiacs and teasing, my sex drive would be maintained high and I'd be left unable to distract myself and ignore my need.
Sometimes I might have two orgasms a day apart. Other times, they might be half a year apart. Either way, I am kept guessing all the time, desperate but helpless.
I like the thought of unfairness. Something like, perhaps you catch me touching my clit briefly. It's merely a fraction of a second, a brief touch, but it was without permission. As punishment, my hands will be kept bound behind me for the next month, yet I am to accomplish my duties just the same.
I find out quickly that this poses a problem, because I can't do proper dogeza which includes palms flat on the floor. When a guest visits, I fail to perform my duty, and that earns me further punishment, especially since I complained about being unable rather than apologizing profusely.
It's immaterial that I have no way of making good on my task. I am responsible for service, and having the privilege of my arms revoked is no excuse for my inadequacy.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10954880 && dateTime=='04/02/24(Tue)21:18:28'  && image=='1691882504200941.jpg') {

'>>10954861
The voice you have writing this is the kind of mix between servile slave and cute anime girl I always enjoy. If you've known me IRL in some way then you'd likely already know, there's this whole situation going on with a couple girls I know. But regardless, allowing you to touch yourself just at my whim instead of on a set schedule is a good way to torture you. That's a good idea, sometimes good girls like you can think. Sort of.

You are going to be held to the exact same high standard of service no matter what is happening to you. You exist to serve, so cutting you any slack whatsoever is just missing the point of why you're even here. Touching yourself without my permission is obviously going to be a beating, but it's also fun to get more creative. It's a cold rainy day today where I live, and on a day like this I might force you into my backyard if you did something to upset me. I won't leave you out there for long, it is cold, and you haven't worn clothes in years, but you're going to grovel your heart out to be allowed back in. Ill decide when you've done it enough, and on a day like this that is going to be really unpleasant for you to exist outside without a little set of rags over your body is great for having all sorts of fun at your expense. You ever try to have a orgasm from humping the wet ground? Well you better see if you can do that since you're going to be dragged back inside after 15 minutes for your own health and its not my fault if you can't do it. Cry and beg harder and ill think about maybe potentially letting you humiliate yourself in some other way to drip some cum out of your little thing. Possibly. We'll see.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10954900 && dateTime=='04/02/24(Tue)21:39:53'  && image=='sample_3de736c53ffadaca16207724c109b3df.jpg') {

'>>10954880
>voice you have writing this is the kind of mix between servile slave and cute anime girl
Thank you for your kind words!

>cold rainy day today where I live
Huh, here too. We might not be too far apart?

>exact same high standard of service
I love high protocol scenarios.
Something I really like also is experiencing inequality. You might treat me more coldly than your other slaves and be more strict with your rules, just to remind me of my place constantly.
The reason my scenarios are so strict is because I like the idea of being held to a high standard. As much as I'd love to be able to masturbate freely, I think being denied my desires for some higher purpose would be satisfying in its own right, and somehow the cruelty of my fantasy being realized would feel better than simple pleasure.

>force you into my backyard...grovel your heart out to be allowed back in
I really like the idea of you punishing me for getting myself dirty in the groveling.

>ever try to have a orgasm from humping the wet ground
Perhaps this would happen while I still don't have access to my arms, to make it extra humilating and degrading. As I get dirty I can't even properly do anything to wipe myself off and look less pathetic. I have to writhe on the ground to get up since I can't push up with my arms. Ideally I'd be so desperate by this point that I'd writhe on the ground anyway, despite knowing how useless it is.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10954915 && dateTime=='04/02/24(Tue)22:07:44'  && image=='4caf106d513a6d943b6d20a0bd0bd8ca.png') {

'>>10954900
I do hope to have two girls, their personalities are going to express themselves over the course of getting used to toiling in servitude and treating them both differently is a good method to exact control. You seem to be the kind of girl that believes totally in her place in the mud at my feet, and as such you're going to be treated like it. Far stricter in my punishments, I insult you a lot more, you might even get the name of dirtslave instead of something positive like devotion or humiliating but still good like assmeat. If im nice to you its just going to confuse the one and a half braincells you have down there. Would rather you don't get deluded.

Grovelling in the mud is kind of your happy place, isnt it? I swear the fact I have to hose you off a lot when its warmer in the summer and you writhe around trying to hump your cunt like some skinny little pig is, well, it is entertaining, but you're still going to get punished for all the mud that is hosed off of you when this closest thing to sex you have gets you all excited. Dumb little slaves like you sure do love the fact that they are worth even less than dirt, I'm not surprised you were in the bargain bin.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10955024 && dateTime=='04/03/24(Wed)00:25:52') {

'>>10954801
>I would enjoy the degradation of being relegated to being anal-only.
Can you cum from anal only?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10956487 && dateTime=='04/04/24(Thu)07:24:34') {

'>>10955024
It's something that can be trained, some subs train to orgasm from spanking. Hell some train to orgasm from being whipped or simply ordered to orgasm. Reminds me of the anon who was posting about a book they were reading about dog training methods and how it can be used for slave training.
>>10954751
very hot setting. Are slaves trained in public or is it something secretive people make rumors about?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10956967 && dateTime=='04/04/24(Thu)16:37:16'  && image=='1704090819314501.jpg') {

'Is there a reason this thread is so slow?

Get back to fucking work slaves! I want this thread to be spotless, you're already going to get tortured when you get back to your cell so don't make it worse for yourselves. If I see even a speck of dirt on this thread it's going to be what you're eating tonight instead of your gruel ration.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10957017 && dateTime=='04/04/24(Thu)17:21:48') {

'>>10956487
> Are slaves trained in public or is it something secretive people make rumors about?
They're public servants, so a good part of it is that they are. I'd say that a lot of the harem's enforcements are automated by magical laws and such, and a big part of it is that since there's no sultan having sex with them, the harem girls are assumed to be disfavoured, or not sexy enough, or something else by the system. So it starts assigning them training in an attempt to make them kinky/sexy/needy enough that the sultan would choose them, but there's no sultan at all.
Imagine a girl gets whisked away because she can read, write, and knows things (which proper, chaste ladies don't do. Wives are basically culturally trying to be stupid to avoid getting enslaved by the harem government system).
She's a newbie girl, and she's under all these rules, and one of them is that only the sultan can let her cum. She just can't, no matter what, and there's no sultan/a to relieve her.
Because of that, the magic goes "Why isn't the sultan fucking her?" and just starts making her do things. Maybe she's not sexy enough. The system starts changing her uniform to be more exposing and sexy - and she still has to partake in government duties. Maybe she isn't fit enough - she's given a training regimen, where she's not doing yoga, martial arts, and other exercises naked. Maybe her beauty isn't widely known. She's brought out to the public for the world to see her nude beauty. And she's not allowed a single chance to cum.
Her only hope for an orgasm is to be sold, and that will be years away.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10957119 && dateTime=='04/04/24(Thu)19:00:46'  && image=='117414056_p1.png') {

'>>10956967
This thread is like this sometimes until some conversations kick in.
To contribute to the topic, what's your preferred way of taming exotic magical slaves or witches who were previously your enemies?
>>10957017
I read a story with a similar premise, it's a setting where ponygirls exist and get used in everyday life but people think they're just some special breed of animals and not human. There's a girl who just learns too much and gets enslaved herself. The idea of being enslaved because they knew too much and just couldn't stop themselves from being tempted for more is really really hot.
I wonder if the magic system is some sort of black box that could malfunction and go haywire (like how generative models hallucinate) and what sort of outcome that would create. The kinds of obscenely modified and embellished to attract but completely chaste and deprived slaves it would create (who still have to keep sane and run a country).'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10957141 && dateTime=='04/04/24(Thu)19:17:15'  && image=='sample_cadf1f1b99f07db1ca21072011f52e75.jpg') {

'>>10957119
Enslaving former mages would mostly be a question of getting them into the magickal manacles that would drain their power, after that more standard slave training would begin. Its important to break down the will of any slave to remove the idea of freedom completely from their mind, but if they were skilled mages before their capture then that is even more important. If I was the kind of slaver with a large stable of girls i'd be paying a lot more attention to them, since they are the most able to cause problems. If I was enslaving a former mage as part of owning just a few girls for personal use though it would make sense to allow her to use some of her magic after she's properly had any resistance beaten out. She could easily be the star of my harem if it numbers 3 or so girls, being a lesser mage to assist me. Slave training in a world with widespread magic is also a interesting topic, might need to write out more of that.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10957221 && dateTime=='04/04/24(Thu)20:23:15') {

'Been thinking about developing a technology or a magic spell that gives complete and total control over a girl's involuntary/autonomic nervous system. Rather or in addition to manually training her, this would be like tinkering in a computer's BIOS. She's been a good girl? Reward with increased serotonin/dopamine release for a day. She's having a rebellious fit? Activate the same nerve suppression your brainstem turns on to disable your muscles so you don't physically act out your dreams during sleep. Been very very good? Give her an orgasm with the same casualness as letting a dog eat a treat from your palm. Or on the other side of the spectrum, bypass the nerve stimulus exhaustion and force her to cum over and over again even when she's completely spent and aching. If you're cruel, you can shut her lungs off for a minute until she remembers who's in charge. And if she's been used up completely, you just don't need her anymore, or she's done something completely unforgiveable, click her power button and shut off her heart: the end.

It's such a complete and absolute degree of power that no amount of physical bondage, even complete encasement paired with mind control, compares to.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10957250 && dateTime=='04/04/24(Thu)20:54:25'  && image=='__original_drawn_by_kotoba_noriaki__sample-1adbd81c1a08b06cd6cd62c691658d79.jpg') {

'>>10957221
Slave's are supposed to have a healthy fear of their owners in the same sort of way you would have a healthy fear of god. In a lot of ways their owner is their god, and I train my girls to worship me as their entire world, but being under the dominion of something like that would inspire a lot of fear and a lot of worship. I'm not nearly cruel enough to use it to its full potential, but it'd still help with corrective torture.

Thinking about magical slave girls I think the only type that would benefit from being trusted with magic is a well trained personal companion slave. Someone who follows her Master around everywhere, is passed over from most hard labour since her purpose is to please me 24/7, a girl like that. She could figure out various spells that could help her with her duties. Magically enhancing sex is what she would do a lot of, but domestic services like cleaning could also benefit from magic. Likewise magic could be used to change her voice more towards my tastes, same with her body. Magic could be used to help with temperature regulation in being nude regardless of the environment. With how magic is kind of opening the pandora's box of writing in giving this slave infinite options in fulfilling her Master's dreams i'm somewhat surprised I haven't seen very much of this.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10957476 && dateTime=='04/05/24(Fri)00:38:09'  && image=='Monika Aya Market.png') {

'New pic.
Full res and story here: https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=9862472'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10957747 && dateTime=='04/05/24(Fri)08:39:45') {

'>>10957119
I think you misunderstand. women aren't taken to the harem for knowing too much about how the harem works, they're taken to the harem for knowing anything to a sufficient degree. The last Sultan wanted educated secretaries, lawmakers, and so on under his thrall as his fuckable administration.

So like, imagine a girl in a village. She has secretly been learning to read, because a lot of women are put under pressure to avoid reading, doing math, e.t.c, because being smart and educated can get them enslaved. She'd proud of that, because her stupid older sisters and her mom are dumber than her, obviously. She can trick them and get her own way. She learns math, she teaches herself, and she hides it because the boys just assume smart girls are promiscuous, that's why all the smart adult women are sex slaves.

And then a hundred miles away in the capital, the harem sells the latest batch of "graduates" to nobles, foreigners, and whoever, and a list of candidates are compiled. She's put on a list of viable candidates, because she's good at it. She's smart, and the harem needs good statisticians, computers, scribes, and so on.

The Harem's guard is sent to her village to retrieve her, and along the way they pick out a few others. A foreign con-artist, a butcher's daughter who has been allowed to handle sales a bit too often, and a girl who has deliberately been trained in law by her parents because they want the political power that the harem represents.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10957995 && dateTime=='04/05/24(Fri)13:55:51'  && image=='sample_0d020d4695cb85bbf13003fcebdb7bd6.jpg') {

'>>10957476
Those are some good girls. 3 is a good size for a work crew in general, but out of that lineup i'd probably take the blonde on the right back to my estate. Assuming she didn't cost too much, she doesn't look that remarkable.

The story of gladiator fights is also interesting. Ive gotten into forced lez of my slaves a lot, putting on a show for me, but even without getting into the complex magical systems just having some play fights and wrestling could be entertaining. The thought of organized gladiator games to watch in the stadium is neat. I bring one of my slaves with me, but she's going to have her face buried in my crotch kneeling infront of my seat since the games aren't for her to watch.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10958489 && dateTime=='04/05/24(Fri)22:36:33'  && image=='sample_5cb923c762eb3a35fd19b0c29af1a28f.jpg') {

'Slave girls are assigned various slave names. These come in three tiers, and a girl will often be renamed multiple times throughout her service. This is often a training tool, used to reward and punish slaves, but it varies from Master to Master, and this system is not set in stone and is a cultural thing that has come as a result of widespread slavery.

>>Top Tier
Names are often considered positive affirmations of the values of slavery. Many girls strive for the ultimate honour of bearing one of these.
>>Examples: devotion, service, worship

>>Mid Tier
Vast majority of slaves bear these names. While often humiliating they are at least positive in the sense that slaves are objects and hold value in that way, or are evocative of common slave experiences
>>Examples: assmeat, boobmeat, grovel, beg, toil, scraps, rags.

>>Low Tier
Counterintuitively, slaves are not often given these names as punishments, as a girl that is too defiant to serve in the households of her betters will simply be shipped off to mines or farms where she will be assigned a number under which she does permanent hard labour until her service ends. Instead low tier names are often given to slaves who internalize their inferiority to such a degree humiliating names are useful as a method of control in addition to being fun for their owners
>>Examples: dirtslave, cumstain, cockbrain, bootlicker,'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10958731 && dateTime=='04/06/24(Sat)04:47:48') {

'Meanie head masters (torturers), I've had a few thoughts lately...

1) How you tell your new slaves about punishments. Especially if they're captured or not accustom to slavery?

I often fantasize myself as a demi-human, lesser race being captured and put into slavery. Anything from an elf or demon girl to a cat girl or dryad whatever.
I really love imagining about how much power my captor would have. How would he prepare me for my new life? Whisper in my ear the horrible thing's he'll do to me if I try to escape? Put on a demonstration with a disposable girl?

2) i really like to "earn" things as a slave. Especially if my master is cruel. Maybe if I'm really well behaved he'll buy me a pretty coller. Maybe when he rapes me he won't hit me. The dichotomy of a earning the respect of a cruel master is overwhelming to me.

My number one request, would be that if/when master has no use for me, that he'll put me down painlessly. I'm so terrified of pain I just want to earn safety. Is this something you'd be willing to grant? If your slave is literally obsessed with pleasing you and crazy in love with you?

3) This is a weird one but it's come up a few times. The idea of a gentle rapist. I imagine I've been captured or defeated in battle and my conquerer decides to take me on the spot.

But he doesn't really have any animosity towards me. If anything he has a small amount of respect, which is why he's enslaving me instead of killing me. He's going to rale me. Nothing will stop that. But he doesn't really care about hurting me and would even prever I enjoy it.

He'd tell me "relax your stomach it'll hurt less" he'd even penetrate me slowly and tell me "you're doing good". But he IS raping me. He doesnt care if I don't want it but he'd even reposition me to a more comfortable position if I begged.

After that I'd be kept in his personal dungeon. He'd give me a bed, some other nice things. But I'd be chained by the neck on a leash. I'd never leave alive.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10958735 && dateTime=='04/06/24(Sat)04:55:44') {

'>>10957250
>Someone who follows her Master around everywhere, is passed over from most hard labour since her purpsqqsose is to please me 24/7, a girl like that.
Please please elaborate. I'd want a cute collar and I'd grovel at my master's feet all day. Id be his biggest advocate and always agree with him like a cheerleader. I don't even need rights or magic. I'd just want to be my master's beloved.

God I could go on and on and on
Only thing is I would hate for other girls to be jealous of me. Id be the brainless positive one that wants other girls to understand how wonderful master is! I would probably always say they're prettier than me and be very shy around them.

I'd be the type to ask master to punish me instead of them because "they just havent seen how great master is yet, they just need time!!!" Master might let me bear a whipping for them but other times he'd tell me to hush and I'd have to watch a poor girl get hurt :(

But I'd be absolutely fanatical about my owner. Literally could do no wrong. I'd want to nuzzle him, or if not that, at least be allowed to be in the same room and look at him.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10959131 && dateTime=='04/06/24(Sat)14:53:16'  && image=='sample_63e7a2e4697685f296957ac70ef9bd94.jpg') {

'>>10958735
The girl i'd choose to be that kind of slave for me is pretty much exactly how you're acting right now. Absolute devotion and worship, kind of crazy with the obsession with me as her Master, might have spent years improving herself to be the perfect slave to me before grovelling and begging to be enslaved despite me likely having never met her.

Showing up naked to your Master's front door and begging to be enslaved likely isn't the best way, I guess slide into His DMs naked and grovelling? Something like that. Seeing the kind of girls who know there is something missing in their life and they know its the man they worship and want to subjugate them is kind of inspiring actually. That's exactly the kind of girl I want under my dominion.

Also if you're part of a Harem you're going to have to fight with the other girls to be favoured to the point of taking a whipping for them. I personally like displays of forced lez, so while you've spent your entire pitiful existence figuring out the best way to worship my cock you better get really good at putting on a entertaining show with your slave sisters to get the reward of being the whipping girl. I put heavy metal collars on all my property by the way, manacles around the wrists and ankles too. You'll never forget what you are with that pressing on you at all times. Helps with control.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10959910 && dateTime=='04/07/24(Sun)09:32:51') {

'>>10954801
>I also really like the idea of being forbidden from handling money. I think I'd prefer if that was a systemic thing and legally speaking slaves could not have possession of anything, even small sentimental objects, let alone money.

Been thinking a bit about this and how, one of the tasks I might send a slave on is picking up groceries and food for the household. It's something that should be a slave's duty, but potentially gives her too much power.

Maybe modern technology can be the answer. My slave would have a special barcode tatooed, and when she goes to a store, it gets scanned to show a specific shopping list. The store's slave is then sent to collect all the items, and it's charged to the my account.

Sometimes, I would allow my slave to add certain items to the list based on her determination, for instance if certain cleaning supplies or food ingredients are out (I don't want to carry out inventory duties). But sometimes, the list would be unknown to her. Maybe one day, I'd send her to the sex shop with an unknown list. And then, after her barcode is scanned, she'd be waiting at the door in anticipation, not knowing what she was sent for. When the store slave finally returns with knew whips, nipple clamps, and a degrading butt plug, my slave would be filled with dread on the way home about how I'm going to use these things.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10959913 && dateTime=='04/07/24(Sun)09:45:09') {

'>>10958731
>1) How you tell your new slaves about punishments. Especially if they're captured or not accustom to slavery?

They would learn about punishments early on by making mistakes and having the punishments demonstrated.

I'd keep any starting slave in extremely strict bondage. Ankle cuffs with maybe a foot of chain between, wrists chained to your collar so that you have to bend down to pick up anything. Maybe even a shock collar that keeps you in an electric fence area, but "accidentally" goes off at random moments. This serves several purposes:

1. Reinforces the idea that there is absolutely no hope of escape. Even if you somehow got off the property, all my neighbors would clearly see that you are a slave and eagerly return you out of duty (and maybe hoping for a reward).

2. My more experienced slaves who have earned the right to move without bondage serve as an example to aspire to. It's made very clear that earning my trust and demonstrating obedience has rewards.

3. The bondage is so strict that a new slave will almost certainly make many embarassing mistakes, and be subjected to a wide range of punishments. While I know this is intended, I and my other slaves would gaslight a new slave into believing the mistakes were all her fault. Maybe I'd have a more experienced and loyal slave insist that she almost never got punished because she worked hard to please her master despite the chains, even though that wasn't true.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10960867 && dateTime=='04/08/24(Mon)06:15:50'  && image=='1586907907984.png') {

'undefined';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10961604 && dateTime=='04/08/24(Mon)19:30:52'  && image=='94621905_p0_master1200.jpg') {

'>>10959913
>I'd keep any starting slave in extremely strict bondage
I'm in love with the idea of having to earn the privilege of being able to use my limbs. Of course, it's a massive inconvenience to wear the strict bondage, but the standards for my duties will not be adjusted to accomodate that inconvenience in any way.
These would also be gradual. Girls at a punishment tier or totally new slaves have their arms bound; otherwise they can have their arms for their work but not while resting. Being allowed to not have the ankle chain is a high privilege.

>Maybe even a shock collar that keeps you in an electric fence area
I like the idea of being physically collared and chained to a rail that runs along the floor in my master's home. I could expect to remain attached until sold.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10961701 && dateTime=='04/08/24(Mon)21:13:35'  && image=='6afcbcd9d3225f613ba8516d71f5ad26eb715503.jpg') {

'My slaves usually don't wear restraints. It is primarily a heavy metal collar with accompanying sets around their wrists and ankles. I am sure in their little heads they'd get off on being heavily bound up, but I do value them getting their duties done. When they are idle they can spend their time being a decoration next to me, if all of their tasks are especially hard to do that's just going to lessen the time they are kneeling next to me trying to look sexy so that I give them the blowjob order.

If the girl also needed to be bound to stop her from running away then she's going to end up at the farms or mines anyways. Any slave cut out for household service is conditioned to worship her owners to the point where willful disobedience is a unthinkable atrocity. That girl earlier who had such worship for her Master as her God that she wished to be permitted to even be in the same room as him is what you should be picking out at the market.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10961883 && dateTime=='04/09/24(Tue)00:09:14') {

'>>10961604
>>10961701
I see bondage as a courtesy towards my slaves to help clarify for their stupid slave brains what they can and can't do.

For instance, having a chain attached to their collar of 12 feet in length makes it clear that all their tasks are expected to be completed within that area. Being cuffed makes it clear they don't need to use their hands. It doesn't just physically restrain them, but mentally as well in narrowing their purpose.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10961935 && dateTime=='04/09/24(Tue)01:05:36'  && image=='4e0b0ed29485e53e03ee2500982c0023.png') {

'>>10961883
I can see that. It took a while to train my girls to have a moderate sense of independence in doing their tasks. They were all sorts of confused trying to think around a cleaning schedule for my home, chaining a slave up in a room and telling her the room is going to be cleaned top to bottom and she'll wait for my next orders when she's done is a lot less annoying, but I did manage to beat some sort of sentience into them. Eventually.

Bondage does have uses in punishment, which is pretty obvious, but some of the skinnier girls have problems taking the whip, and might need to be chained to something to keep them from thrashing around in pain. Having a specialized whipping post is a good idea, and I also generally manhandle them and do some more free form beatings every now and then. Slave's do have issues with anything but the most linear of tasks, and getting them to take on some of the management of their toil is fighting a uphill battle, but where there's a whip there's a way,'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10962081 && dateTime=='04/09/24(Tue)06:12:46'  && image=='grid-0015.jpg') {

'>>10958489
stable diffusion doing work'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10962342 && dateTime=='04/09/24(Tue)13:42:00'  && image=='sample_e6147ec77c582390e96fa98b4db665b2.jpg') {

'>>10962081
Looks like we're still going to need art slaves. I like how these AIs tend to draw the midsection of a girl, but that's about it.

Also jesus christ these girls have such growth around their taint I can't imagine how hard i'd beat them if I caught them slacking that much on shaving. That artist likes to draw a fair amount of his slaves with pubic hair, but that's not my style, any slave of mine is completely hairless except for the hairstyle I choose for the top of their head, and if I find any during a body inspection they are not going to enjoy what comes next.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10962346 && dateTime=='04/09/24(Tue)13:46:03') {

'>>10962342
Would you assign a specific slave to handle the shaving of other slaves? Self-grooming would probably save cost, but having it be yet another type of bodily autonomy stripped from them might be effective.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10962376 && dateTime=='04/09/24(Tue)14:17:19'  && image=='sample_c6ed03d903e744f136f1cac971dd7e8e.jpg') {

'>>10962346
It depends on the kind of slaver estate you're running. A big operation with well over 20 or 30 girls would involve a morning roll call that would have shaving be part of the daily hygiene routines. Might have to be done by a overseer in that case, but probably still better that they are supervised while they do it themselves. More efficient that way. In a more personal service harem that would probably max out at 4 or 5 like picrel it's still done by themselves as part of daily hygiene routines but the personal attention from being inspected by me does make their heart flutter a lot more than just being part of a giant estate.

Slaves in a giant industrial operation are probably beaten down enough that shaving would be just another section of their toil, whereas personal companion/service slaves would be elated to do a good job for their Master presenting their body exactly to His specifications.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10962471 && dateTime=='04/09/24(Tue)15:53:47'  && image=='1672278906084605.png') {

'Does anyone happen to remember / know a doujin that's about an adventurer exploring some orc breeding den for treasure and getting caught?

Bit at the start where the orc or ogre or something shoos away a goblin from the girl, there's a few days where she's parched and eventually drinks his semen. I've scoured for hours panda, nhentai, and nhentai alternatives to no avail. I just can't find it *anywhere*. Pretty sure the end is a pregnancy but I'm not entirely confident about that.

Anyone knows what I'm talking about and remembers what the name is?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10963439 && dateTime=='04/10/24(Wed)15:44:14'  && image=='072_Anatomy_of_a_box.jpg') {

'>Bump';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10964928 && dateTime=='04/12/24(Fri)01:24:02'  && image=='sample_394181328200e59dc541e449d5487c6f.jpg') {

'These fucking slaves that are so lazy I have to bump the thread in the middle of the night. I swear.

You little things are going to not be happy with the torture you are going to endure tomorrow. There's a rainstorm where I am, and I think I might just throw you out there right now. Its warm enough that you'll probably survive the couple days it'll take to learn your place.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10964934 && dateTime=='04/12/24(Fri)01:35:47'  && image=='1605001120626.jpg') {

'>>10964928
You lack imagination.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10965133 && dateTime=='04/12/24(Fri)05:42:40'  && image=='1000019753.png') {

'>>10964928
You people are always about torture and punishments. Have you ever actually trained a person? You need positive incentives much more than you need deterrents. You're the kind of person that beats his horse to death and then complains about having to walk.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10965212 && dateTime=='04/12/24(Fri)08:22:04') {

'>>10965133
This is true. If punishment becomes constant it loses its effectiveness. It is much better to make punishment rare and warranted and appropriate. Instead, slaves should be bound to you with feelings of gratitude, respect, concern. A bond made of the silk of emotion is as strong as a chain of steel where slaves are concerned.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10965333 && dateTime=='04/12/24(Fri)12:24:23'  && image=='sample_f28ce0f428b629a4bbf2b8ffba80e792.jpg') {

'>>10965133
Must admit I was playing off of the anons in this thread who like this kind of cruel talk. In reality shit like this is not sustainable for slave training, just some girls like to have this kind of things threatened to them when they aren't owned and can get off on touching themselves to the thought of the extreme cruelty, but when they are actually property its going to be a lot more humane. And they aren't going to be allowed to touch themselves too much anyways.

A good example is torture that threatens life in any way, like said leaving her out in the rainstorm for a couple days. The threat of it is going to do a lot more to ensure her servility than ever actually doing it, since you obviously don't want your property damaged, and she won't be around to service you in those couple days even if she does have slave sisters to pick up the slack. And that's even aside the fact that I do love my slaves a fair bit like a normal relationship, not going to do anything that endangers their lives, im not that kind of freak.

There was this anon I talked to on fetlife who got really into this, kept on telling me how she wanted details of the kind of torture I was going to inflict on her sorry carcass, but I think she was the type to live with her possibly not supportive parents and got found out and couldn't jerk her little dicklet off to the man she was talking to online anymore. I hope she sees this one day since I can kind of piece together that she didn't want to stop talking, just perhaps the fact she was afraid to even jerk off naked incase she was discovered was a pretty realistic fear.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10965336 && dateTime=='04/12/24(Fri)12:38:57') {

'>>10965333
> she
> dicklet'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10965341 && dateTime=='04/12/24(Fri)12:43:55'  && image=='1658099983044996.jpg') {

'>>10965336
Yes. You don't like feminine little dicks?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10965631 && dateTime=='04/12/24(Fri)18:25:16'  && image=='sample_40481ec806934aa440c3e7d433350d3d.jpg') {

'Thinking about it I always wanted a relationship that is a inbetween of a gentle dom and more of those extremely cruel slave stuff I see so much of, but talking to some of the slaves here its fun to wind them up with intense cruelty.

Should come up with a word for that. Cruelty jeering? Like you threaten to throw her outside or feed her a dirt mote she missed instead of her gruel ration, but if she actually does something as simple as not bumping the thread its just a hard slap followed by a few headpats telling her that she needs to do better, or else she'll let down her servile purpose in life. I guess it still puts the fear of Master in her, which is always good. A slave isn't ever going to be far away from her Master, but even if she is His presence in her mind is still important.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10966883 && dateTime=='04/13/24(Sat)21:24:10'  && image=='c6cfc67a7f03f065dfdb9a66e360751d.jpg') {

'>bump';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10968026 && dateTime=='04/14/24(Sun)20:08:15'  && image=='117728560_p1.png') {

'undefined';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10968028 && dateTime=='04/14/24(Sun)20:11:40'  && image=='slave 83.jpg') {

'undefined';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10968578 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)07:35:30'  && image=='e85694b5214c25540f47e2c1451c4ef3.png') {

'How would you do a collaring ceremony? It's highly relevant, because I am looking to collar my gf.
Thanks a lot. if you're interested I could share some stories.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10968695 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)10:32:30') {

'>>10962471
Sounds like [Yuzuriha] Semen Prison (2D Dream Magazine 2016-06 Vol. 88) [English] [Tremalkinger]'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10968907 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)14:23:09'  && image=='1667091778743184.jpg') {

'>>10968578
I have a few ideas, mix and match elements from this at your leisure. First off she should arrive at your home and be ordered to fully undress the moment she steps inside. Her outdoor clothes should be folded up and put next to the front door. After which she will clean your entire home top to bottom. You could oversee her with the whip, or leave her to her own toil while you entertain yourself somewhere else. Regardless when she's finished inspect her work and give her a few headpats for good service, then order her to dogeza in a open space in your home, making sure her face is fully buried in the floor, and don't tell her when she's allowed to rise.

Set a alarm in your phone for a hour or two and leave her there. It'll give her plenty of time with her own thoughts swirling around in her servile head, When the times up grab the collar you have for her and approach her, ordering her into the nadu pose. Make sure she gets a glimpse of it despite her eyes supposed to be cast downward, and if there's any sort of oath or affirmation prepared for her this would be a good time. Lock the collar around her neck, and tell her that her first duty as your slave is going to be one of her most common: Sucking cock. After she's blown you kneeling in such a submissive pose and swallowed every little drop, give her a hard slap across the face and kneel down to lock eyes with her.

"Now your life begins, slave." Could replace slave with a slave name you've assigned, but this will still form a pretty core memory, and you can bring her under your desk or assign her to cook you a meal or whatever is next on her long list of duties.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10969182 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)19:12:17'  && image=='cf68c1d6741ee928745f00c435160f4f.png') {

'So some of you guys might remember a story called "Milly's Tale" that used to be on pastebin - it was about a world with ponygirls. I'm the author, and since some of the pastes have been locked I took the liberty of updating the story and posting it onto literotica. I may do a continuation, hopefully; that said I needed to do some rewriting/formatting because the original had some serious issues that needed to be fixed.
Here's chapter 1; I have the first 3 chapters up.
https://www.literotica.com/s/millys-tale-ch-01
Chapter 4 needs the most work so it may be a sec.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10969215 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)19:47:50'  && image=='375a5b95e30ec6d8ad0f5cc3bcbce88d.png') {

'>>10965133
Disclaimer - as a wannabe slave-anon, I am biased.
I think the missing piece is lack of an alternate option. In a world where people have other options, you're right, but I like to imagine a setting where slavery is a legal status and slaves can be killed by their masters for disobedience. In that context, punishment can be an effective training method, but only to a certain extent.
Also this is a fetish thread and I find the thought of being treated that way hot (as well as the reality of it when I've done it as part of play).'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10969217 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)19:51:49'  && image=='fafa09f3577ec92ab36488f0cac91732.jpg') {

'>>10968578
I like most of this >>10968907 assuming she's into the stuff in it.
I think you should add a "contract". Write up a contract together, then on the day, after the cleaning, have her sign it first. Then have her go into dogeza, and tell her she can't rise until ordered to (hopefully that's in the contract). Lock the collar around her then, and leave her there.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10969309 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)21:23:20'  && image=='0396a44b01989906255cf097906ab879a580bba1.jpg') {

'>>10969217
That contract idea is good, and after signing it having the collar locked on for the couple of hours of stewing in dogeza is what I might actually do when I finally enslave something like you. Good girl.

Speaking for some of the crueler aspects again I am not sure how I would deal with slavery being legal and explicitly being able to kill my slaves. I'd probably be completely torn between my sense of justice wanting to join the abolitionist front, versus this actually being the kind of life I want to lead just with hopefully consenting people. Guess I would go down to the market and figure out which one of these things really wants to grovel and isn't putting on a show.

I have noticed that both braindead little slave girls and women who are fully realized free people and own their own braindead little cock carriers tend to get way more into the cruelty when writing about this stuff. It's a shame there's not a lot of actual research into this stuff, would love to get solid data on things I notice.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10970603 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)02:09:09') {

'>>10968578
What about one where the slave breaks the key to the collar lock ?
>if you're interested I could share some stories.
Please do.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10971221 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)17:09:53') {

'>>10959910
That could be a real thing, get a QR code tattoo that links to a website for a shopping list. Payment might be more complicated though'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10972551 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)19:49:35'  && image=='70A3EC73-2315-420A-913E-05461FE353D9.jpg') {

'What makes elves so compatible with sexual slavery?';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10972561 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)20:00:41') {

'>>10972551
Good looking and haughty, so they trigger Brat Taming fetishes.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10972647 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)21:17:12'  && image=='1469dce9f68ce78d056253008426da92.jpg') {

'>>10972551
got a source for that?
saucenao isn't showing anything up nor are the other two image search options.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10972747 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)00:04:43') {

'>>10972647
Yeah, image searches ain't doing so hot lately.
https://mangasushi.org/manga/isekai-kokka-alchimaira-saijaku-no-ou-to-musou-no-gunzei/'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10972755 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)00:13:35'  && image=='1367182337808.gif') {

'Well, it depends on the species.

Like somebody said, you'd need to go on a case by case basis.

Heck, even within the same species, it depends on what you want the slave for.

Centaurs could have their arms bound or removed and their achilles tendos cut or not depending on if they're meant as racing or plowing horses, for example. There's lot of uses for horses so there'd be lots of uses for centaurs.

I imagine hound/wolf/puppy girls would also have lots of uses, though not sure if they'd call it slavery.

I mean, dogs tend to love being pampered and taken care of while they work for us, as anyone involved with working dogs can tell you.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10972760 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)00:20:28') {

'>>10972755
"Master, can we go to town today!?" Sella stands on her toes as she holds her harness for you, wagging her tail happily as she does so.
"No, we don't have anything to sell today."
"Are we going to chop down any more trees?"
"No, I'm still processing the logs from two days ago."
"Aww..."

She smiles happily as you ruffle her hair. She's such a good girl, and just wants to pull your sled again soon.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10972787 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)00:35:36'  && image=='c7236cdfefa40788f057a2222fa9a4d9.jpg') {

'>>10972551
They're universally pretty, hot, and pretty hot. Literal inhumanly beautiful. Easy.
They're generally pretty pure, in more ways than one. The purer something is, etc etc, you know the line.
They've often got a degree of pride and arrogance, which makes them fun as hell to drag down, humiliate, and break. >>10972561 gets it.
An elf's primary charactaristic is just plain being better than you. Smarter, sexier, faster, stronger. People already love enslaving royalty and heroines and people who'd normally be completely beyond them, and elves carry that quality almost by default.
They live a long time, which means an elf slave has likely had a full, storied life of experiences before being enslaved. You're taking ALL of that from them. All of it was meaningless, all that training and wisdom flushed down the toilet for her to spend the rest of her life sucking dick.
And on that note, you're also taking the hundreds, thousands of years of freedom they would have had away from them too. And those are hundreds, thousands of years of superior elf life, none of that mundane human crap. They have so much more to lose.
The frailty of elves is overrated, but they're still more speed and skill than brute strength. Dex builds, if you will. And it just so happens that speed and dexterity get neutered completely by restraining them. That elven agility is meaningless once they're in chains.
They're exotic, despite what hentai would lead you to believe. Due to their relatively low numbers and that whole 'better than you' aspect, an elven slave is a hard thing to come by. I don't think I need to explain to this thread how rarity is appealing.

I could probably go on, but you get the idea. TL;DR, every aspect of elves is appealing to slavers, rapists, and that sort of folk. It only makes sense that they'd go after them so hard.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10973240 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)12:14:16'  && image=='sample_dfd20bf116158b7f2994ee529f20a920.jpg') {

'Ruffling a slave's hair is a good way to treat them just in general. I often give mine headpats and a praiseful good girl after service well done, but changing that to hair ruffling and a bit of a restrained laugh during some more intense moments can really reinforce how powerless she is. After she's done sucking oock is a good one, it's one of her primary purposes in life and it makes it that much more demeaning. But I find it's most used right after some intense but still routine punishments. I order my girls to brace up against the wall for 20 lashes whenever they displease me, and this renders them a complete sobbing mess by the end every single time, with them often dropping to the ground crying and often so overwhelmed they thank me for correcting their stupid and disobedient little heads. Ruffling their hair is a great way to treat them like a child who can't help the fact they aren't a completely perfect slave and will sometimes make minor mistakes.

A good way to treat slaves isn't as so lowly that they are the dirt beneath your boots, but more that being among the dirt is their natural state, and they can't help what they are. Headpats and so on reinforce their place in the world, that they aren't a fully featured human with choices and what not, but instead are the happiest being servile little drones, and changing that at all would just make them just as unhappy as their owners who are no longer being served.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10973408 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)15:15:00'  && image=='102780681_p0.jpg') {

'>>10973240
It's one of the best ways to handle defiance. She's on the ground after something terrible, glaring up at you with angry, hate-filled eyes, face covered in sweat, tears, and probably cum, plainly struggling to keep the desperation from overwhelming her, swearing she'll never break, she'll never give in to you, that you'll pay for this?
>"D'aaaw, you're such a cutie."
>ruffle ruffle, with a big smile on your face
Show her how little you take her show of defiance seriously. She just promised bloody vengeance upon you with all her might, and it just doesn't bother you at all. Rub her head as you rub in just how impotent her seething really is.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10973448 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)15:47:48'  && image=='sample_cfab08857bae64216f8aaec6afaaaabc.jpg') {

'>>10973408
The girls I enslave are usually the grovelling worshipful type, but I do know plenty of slavers like to get a girl like that and beat her down until she is the most grovelling and worshipful of them all. Taking worshipping the ground her Master walks on quite seriously, kissing His bootprints in the dirt since she doesn't even deserve to be stepped on by Him. Having her eyes cast downward the entire time as she doesn't feel she deserves to gaze upon His divinity without doing something serious to earn it. And to think just a few years ago she was looking up at her God seething that she would never worship him. How cute.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10973470 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)16:11:17'  && image=='0cca6c5a95ff8cc72bccb90efdc15976.jpg') {

'>>10973448
Only thing those types are good for is showing off to the defiant ones. Bring out this pathetic, foot-kissing wretch, this broken husk of person, get her thoroughly disgusted at the sight. Then tell her you brought the thing out because her defiance reminded you of this pathetic bitch. She used to act exactly like her, after all. Nostalgically reminisce of how fiery and independent she used to be as she slobbers over your feet, talk about everything she did, everything she tried to do, ensure she believes it, aaah, good times...
While the current seether can't take her eyes off her. Eyes wide, face pale, disgust transformed into fear. D'aaaw, she's even reacting the same way...
>ruffle ruffle
>"But you won't break, right?"'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10973523 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)17:14:50'  && image=='sample_e3892f55925736a711aa2887be670523.jpg') {

'>>10973470
Sounds like you're the kind of slaver I'm talking about. Having a huge stockpile of girls you've broken is also quite profitable I imagine, that girl you brought out as a training aid was probably screaming in her head that she was not only close enough to see you, but even personally worship you by kissing your feet, and hearing your voice give her orders instead of one of your overseers. Even if she spends the rest of her life toiling in the fields of your estate without ever glimpsing you again, the level of devotion you have broken her into has ensured you get the best work possible out of her since she holds onto hope of even glimpsing her reason for existence ever again.

My property serves me as personal companion slaves, so they are in what is basically heaven to things like them. I even allow them what are technically some personal possessions, they have a feeding bowl instead of a trough a lot of industrial estates have, and they usually sleep in some out of the way corner on the floor but they have a alarm clock that goes off, which is debatable if that's personal, it's kind of like saying the mop they use to clean my floors is, but the little portrait of me each of the girls has sure is. Ive even caught them praying to it a few times, which makes them absolutely light up when the real thing is right there and they get headpats for being so devoted that they even look to me for guidance when they feel like I don't want to be bothered by their little slave feelings. Makes you feel all warm inside <3'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10973575 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)18:08:17'  && image=='5cbe8eeb2bab99770d856e3ba2f4dd19.jpg') {

'>>10973523
I resent that. I meant what I said about those sorts only being good for this, I don't like them at all. Mind break a shit, or at least of that level.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10973666 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)19:37:13'  && image=='sample_c123121f3bf1a4222b8cfbb8b67121a3.jpg') {

'>>10973575
Whatever floats your boat man. There's a reason there's markets filled with these things, for diversity in service. I find that training the level of worship and devotion is the absolute height of slave mastery, but the right slave is one that serves her Master in the way He wishes, other free people might have their own thoughts on how he should keep his slaves but I'm not going to step on other people who have the right to do whatever they want with their livestock.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10973703 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)20:43:49') {

'Idea: Male slaves as rewards for female slaves who do good. A gift you can take away from them and subtly encourages both rivalries between slaves and/or subtle haughtiness you can punish out of them later.
>"But harems never-"'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10973771 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)22:36:50'  && image=='5bcf9e5a21792f716353d1cbdaefa62d.jpg') {

'>>10973703
Male slaves being integrated into a otherwise female slave harem has a lot of potential. We focus a lot on female slavery in these threads but Ive always wanted to be friends with a femdom, and for whatever reason she's sold me one of her slaves. I tell him that he's going to be submissive to my head girl, one that got there by being the most pathetic and grovelling of them all, just to see what happens.

Slave girls would often be quite distracted by seeing his erect dick all the time. Whenever they see one they just want to suck it, and it doesn't help that the new slave isn't getting any clothes just because most of the people these girls have known were men, this boy's just as much cattle as the rest of them, so that little things going to be hard quite a bit.

A head girl who got there by being the most submissive would likely be the most entertaining to see her figure out what to do exactly. She still can't orgasm whenever she feels like it so his old duties of being semi-permanently attached to his Mistress's vag isn't going to get much use. For extra fun I could not lay out ground rules of what orders would overwrite mine and thus get them both a beating. She can't order him to work in place of her, but she can order him to be a human chair while she is working so long as her hands are still cleaning whatever she is assigned. How does she know which is which? Trial and error. With the whip.

A slave could have gotten to be head girl by all sorts of subterfuge to lessen her rivals. She'd probably take having this slave a lot more as to be expected where she in some way takes on some dominant aspects. If the harem grows she could become one of my trusted lieutenants this way, overseers need to be paid a wage after all, and if she can be trusted to both have the will to work my property while not getting any idea's above her station that could work out quite well.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10973870 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)23:59:51'  && image=='a7de6145c0e365aa0f656862fe67592d.jpg') {

'>>10973666
Sorry, maybe that was too harsh. It's just a frustrating situation, you know? Love me everything that leads up to mind break, all the rape and training and torture and her increasingly desperate resistance and struggle to survive, but absolutely despise the result.
Love the journey, hate the destination, both with a passion. It makes things difficult.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10974075 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)05:06:58') {

'>>10969217
Just reading that and imagining being in that position made my heart beat faster.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10974343 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)12:12:55'  && image=='0b957686ef461325943907996aba56fd.jpg') {

'>>10973870
No worries. Loving breaking down a slave to that kind of servile broken mess but not actually liking owning the end result is a interesting conflict actually. For me the complete devotion is the desirable end state, I'd actually want one that was already pretty obsessed with me to begin with.

>>10974075
I put that whole thing about stewing in Dogeza for exactly this reason, especially the part about not knowing how long it will be. But it being right after signing the slave contract and additionally having the collar attached never to come off ideally heightens it quite a bit. As a slave you're going to be feeling emotions quite intensely, it's just what you're life is like now, and that display of submission after cleaning your new Master's house top to bottom is all part of rituals to help reinforce where your mind should be at for your new life.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10975069 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)02:14:29') {

'Masters...

I imagine being acquired by a young master as his first (maybe only) slave. I'd be incredibly timid. I might be the first girl he has sex with as he takes my virginity (some would still consider him a virgin because slaves don't "count").

I'm extremely timid, terribly shy and an absolute mess. Attractive to him with his preferred perpotions. I'd be so unbelievably self conscious of my own body.

Over time I get broken in and can at least function around him. Strangers or guests would be scary. But I'd quickly fall madly in love eith my owner. I'd obsess over him. I'd live for him. Everything, every thought, every moment of my live dedicated to my god.

I'd get so excited when he gets home. I'd want to have everything perfect for him. I'd be nervously excited to be able to pleasure him. Light headed to finally be able to massage his cock with my soft mouth. My tongue, trained to glide over his sensitive spots with the perfect amount of pressure.

He'd trust me and enjoy my company. He'd talk to me about his day after he feeds me his sperm. He'd talk about the cute girl he talks to and I'd be beside myself with jealousy.

But... I'd be a neurotic mess. I'd obsess far too much and be too much of a perfectionist. After all, there's ALWAYS more I could do to please master. I'd never be comfortable in my own skin, desperate to bring him more pleasure and comfort.

Maybe he'd catch me crying through a cracked door. Emotionally beating myself up over the fact I'll never be good enough for him. That I made a tiny mistake using my pussy to massage his cock. That I can't ever be forgiven for preparing a meal that master merely enjoyed instead of loved. That master deserved a valuable woman and not a worthless mutt slave like me...

If you are the type of master who'd like a girl like this, what would you do? Do you have an idea of how to help her relax and enjoy being your cocksleeve? Or is she right and any and all mistakes are unforgivable.

Would you hurt her?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10975088 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)02:32:28') {

'>>10968578
He picks up the collar off of the rack. There's nothing really special about it. It's just a typical leather collar. I doubt he put much though into choosing which one.

He turns to me and holds the collar up enough so that I can see it. I lift my aching head as much as I can, a few centimeters off of the bed, and briefly stare at the blurry object through my bruised eyes.

His semen slowly drips from my aching hole. I've just been claimed. I will never give myself to another man. I've been thuroughly beaten and my body hurts everywhere. I have quickly learned not to resist in any way.

He walks over and lightly lifts my head up. His gentle touch a stark difference to the brutal assault he delivered just minutes ago. His hand glides down my hair and he pets me a few times.

Taking the collar, he slowly wraps it around my neck, staring deep into my eyes the entire time.

>"There's no reason this has to be so painful"
>"It was really stupid of you. To force me to hurt you like that."

He finishes latching the collar around me. Tight, but not obstructive.

>"This is your new home. You will never leave her alive. You are going to die here, I absolutely promise you that. You are going to be raped, every day, for the rest of your life."
>"But it's just rape, you know? It can *always* get worse.
>"So please don't make me hit you."
>"Don't make me take your fingers and break them one by one. Don't make me cut them off either."
>"You can keep your teeth if you learn how to suck me properly."
>"You get to keep your eyes as long as you know how to show me a cute face."'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10975464 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)14:23:42'  && image=='tumblr_o68jcgaNAh1vsixtho1_1280.jpg') {

'>>10975069
I'm a Master who has been dealing with a couple girls like this IRL. This kind of neurotic slave is kind of hard to deal with early on, but the rewards of convincing them that they can worship with their mouths wrapped my cock instead of watching from afar is extreme. Hopefully. I kind of started posting here because I thought one of them might be here, it might even be you.

Specifically these girls need to understand that it is that exact level of obsession and devotion that makes them worthy. I kind of stopped looking too much at other girls once I noticed Ive got one of those stalker-ish slaves following me around. I'm sure a lot of free people would be weirded out by their potential slave having had something like a goon cave full of pictures of their future Master going back years, but well, its a bit different when its a grovelling slave doing that rather than someone who is a fully featured human.

I'd also say that any body a slave like you might have is ultimately malleable. A lot of people don't realize how much a body can be molded, and especially so with a devoted slave I have complete control over every aspect of her life. Beating a slave into shape is also a fantasy of mine, so spending years of self improvement to be considered good enough to worship the man you have your eyes on is perhaps not the best strategy.

In general i'd say girls like this struggle with feeling themselves worthy, whereas this level of neurotic obsession makes them worthy above so many others to slavers like me. I wouldn't beat her to a pulp to try and make her understand, that isn't really a good idea, but when she finally gets enslaved after throwing herself at my feet maybe after a few years of service where I haven't thrown her out with the garbage would help her understand. Maybe. I'd still be paying a high premium at a slave market for these types of girls if such markets existed, it's a good thing neurotic obsessive slave girls can just sort of happen.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10976463 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)13:10:54'  && image=='stripandbow1682822004606089.jpg') {

'>>10968578
>Long Version:
Keep her tied up for an entire day (changing restraints as needed), feeding and cleaning her by hand, emphasizing your control and her dependence on you, then ask her if she accepts the collar / make her beg for the collar / etc.
So potentially she's tied up on Friday night, in bondage for most of Saturday, collared on Saturday night, and then Sunday is her first full day as your slave. (Bonus if she wears nothing but the collar for the whole day, to drive it home.)

>Short Version:
Strip her naked, take her to the shower, and clean her body in detail from head to toe, to emphasize that all of her body belongs to you. Then ask her if she accepts the collar / make her beg for the collar / etc.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10976468 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)13:13:20'  && image=='82d83f8269884591c6c4b297b2883819[1].jpg') {

'>>10965333
>Must admit I was playing off of the anons in this thread who like this kind of cruel talk.
Please do more, i love being talked down to like that and threatened whilst i'm grovelling at Master's feet.
Having Master's sadistic imagination run wild as im quivering and worshiping Master's boots. Occasionally i'd beg Master, not for a lighter punishment, or forgiveness (although i would be very very grateful for either), but that Master's sorry slave knows how much of a disappointment she is to Master, and that she hopes Master will punish her accordingly, even though she is not worth Master's valuable time

>>10965631
i know what you mean, a Master who is constantly threatening, but has a soft, tenderness to him. Master says it's only to avoid damaging his property, and i would never question Master, but...

>>10969215
the idea of Master threatening to kill us when he could just as easily re-sell us is so good

>>10973703
How do you ensure the male slave is significantly worse at sex then Master whilst still being a treat?

>>10959910
There are phone apps like authenticator, paypal etc.
There would be special slave only self-service kiosks, where we'd ring up Master's purchase, then be locked in a room with the goods until Master authorises the payment on His phone, entirely at Master's leisure'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10976507 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)14:14:22'  && image=='1704138320273941.jpg') { }

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10976511 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)14:26:11'  && image=='0299a8b2067c3e59daea20f7617f219d.png') {

'>>10976468
A tiny thing such as you is always going to be so fucked in the head you get off to all this cruelty, hmm? Well there's a reason you're down there little bootlicker, I get a lot of good work out of you.

When you displease me though you get a bit more than you bargained for. You know how you always accompany me outside, carrying any bags for me and following a step behind me with your head bowed, wearing some rags that technically count as clothes covering as little as you deserve? Well, you missed a little speck of dirt on my boots just now, so you're going to have a bit of a different experience of the outside world.

A little bit before bed you're coming outside with me. Naked. I'm going to march you up to the local stores. There's some areas behind them that are a bit out of the way and shouldn't have too many people see you. That's where you're sleeping tonight, that metal around your neck, wrists, and ankles is going to be even colder than usual. Hopefully you remember that next time you feel like letting me down.

I'm coming to collect you sometime in the morning. When I feel like it. I'm sure some people will try and harass you and your orders are to try and get some money from them in exchange for sucking them. Don't touch it. You only have permission to put it in a safer place where you sleep so it doesn't blow away. Ill be marching you back in broad daylight aswell, so get ready for all of those people staring at you. I expect you to keep up your restrained smile no matter how humiliated you are.

--Obviously this is way more BDSM fantasy than usual, fun to think about though. I'd be more worried about street randos doing a lot more to my property than the police getting involved, but if any of you little slaves are touching yourself to the thought of this then its such a huge reinforcement of the fact that you don't deserve to have the freedom to touch that little cut down there.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10976551 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)15:18:35') {

'>>10976468
>How do you ensure the male slave is significantly worse at sex then Master whilst still being a treat?
Why is that a concern?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10976556 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)15:28:46'  && image=='92018676_p1.jpg') {

'>>10965333
>pic
I have no idea why I never realized how brilliant a slave she'd be. Her boss absorbing too much attention, I guess.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10976560 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)15:32:18'  && image=='39da5e7e56e13edcb2ed11c790498875[1].png') {

'>>10976511
The worst part of this is i imagine it being so much more humiliating for me
Like Master's bags are saddled on my back, rather than carried more like a pack mule, that way it forces me to bend over and bow as Master walks me by my leash/reins, and my arms can still be bound and immobile behind my back.
The "clothes" being nothing but a metal chastity belt, and remnants of a loin cloth
Sleeping is tethered to a bike rack, which may provide some brief protection from the wind, but may be even colder depending on how slack my restraints are as they may force me to press against the cold hard metal.
>In my fantasies Master is kind and thoughtful enough to lock my holes in chastity, including my mouth leaving them for Master's use only (or guests with Master's permission), Master would leave his seed on me as a parting gift, write a tally of 3 on my rump, to encourage others to do the same, and attach a metal donation tin to my collar with some loose change jingling about in it, but Master's orders are far more important than how his dumb mangy slave dreams about getting off.
The one i really like is if Master orders me to get Him milk, and eggs but on the way back i get attacked by teens. It starts off with them groping and slapping me, followed by them forcing me to the floor and dryhumping me. Once they get bored of the limited sex appeal my chastity-bound self can provide they become more sadistic, pouring the milk jug all over me, before forcing me up and tethering my neck to a streetlight with one of their belts. They then hurl the entire carton of eggs at me and whip me with a 2nd belt whilst i'm hopeless and muffled begging. All the while recording this on their phones. They eventually get bored and leave, whilst im stuck waiting for Master's rescue, who i greet with tears of joy
i just don't know whether I should be apologising for failing his orders, or thanking Master for his chastity betls keeping my holes safe for Master only.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10976562 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)15:34:03') {

'>>10976551
Master should always be the pinnacle, even when fucking or being fucked by Master's other slaves, or even Master's dogs, a slave should be negatively comparing it to her Master, and how much better Master is'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10976601 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)16:09:57'  && image=='956dda876b9e1d870906c8a52ca5fc51.jpg') {

'>>10976560
Generally speaking I don't put chastity belts on my slaves. Takes up too much space, as I always say a slave's body is equal parts decoration and tool, and the collar around the neck and cuffs around the wrists and ankles are the only thing I'd want them to wear. That ass is mine I want to see it when I watch you toil.

Getting jumped by a bunch of teens is also why when we're getting groceries you're my beast of burden trailing behind me. I can't let a slave out of my sight since they have no ability to fight for themselves, and will give up in defending their Master's property a lot of the time, considering how much their resistance had been completely beaten out of them.

That scrappy tin attached to your collar though, you really have no idea why I decided to buy that recently, huh? I always got tired of how when I am being social with my friends in a park outdoors this piece of bitchmeat attending to our needs only really ends up working a fraction of the time she is there, often kneeling awaiting orders. You see where this is going?

You're going to servicing strangers however they please, and the tips they deposit in that little box for me are going to reflect on how good of a slave you are. You're still not going to leave my sight, so if someone is tying to steal you just scream really hard and ill come get you. I expect you to make more than enough money to offset all of that gruel I feed you, and as always sleeping outside is a good punishment for cattle that isn't doing its job, so you'd better throw your servile little heart into making the most you can.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10976611 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)16:18:46'  && image=='56076250_p0.jpg') {

'>>10976601
The first image of this is so hot. You can look away all you want, reality ain't changing, it's still going down your throat and you know it. Also just noticed the nipple piercing, that's cute.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10976725 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)17:39:15'  && image=='bunny_kobeni_gnm2hfutax5c1.jpg') {

'undefined';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10976763 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)17:55:26'  && image=='107976229_p0_master1200.jpg') {

'>>10976562
That sounds incredibly insecure. Besides, I'm a sadist.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10976778 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)18:03:44') {

'>>10976601
How does Master trust his slaves not to, you know.

i really love the beast of burden bit, too bad there's no way for Master to strike or whip me, if Master feels his slave is lagging behind too much

i would much prefer to be Master's footrest, than service strangers in exchange for loose change whilst Master doesn't even watch, if Master is generous enough to give his slave the choice.

>>10976763
From a Master probably, but a whore's status is derived entirely from her Master, so she would obviously want the most out of her Master.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10976794 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)18:12:42'  && image=='02_002.jpg') {

'>>10976763
>>10976778
I love the vibe these pictures have, that she used to really be someone before ending up like this. The more they have to lose the hotter it is for them to lose it.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10976810 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)18:21:25'  && image=='5ad37d89352c2267989781.jpg') {

'>>10976511
>>10976560
I like the pack mule idea a lot actually. Like, being tied up and forced to bear my master's burdens constantly (and his loads, too, over the night).
It reinforces that I'm an "accessory", not a person.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10976815 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)18:24:45'  && image=='1688766052075984.png') {

'>>10976778
Specifically, you are a personal companion slave. You follow me around everywhere alongside maximum one or two other girls. You're never outside of my sight for long, and the overbearing thought of my domination over your existence is supposed to be a panopticon making sure that you never touch that thing down there without my permission. I do make it easier on you by giving you regular releases, I hope you appreciate how many people you could end up serving would never allow you to, but with how you spend every second of your life in close proximity to me it should be a combination of me overseeing you and never wanted to disobey your entire reason for existence.

If you were in a larger harem, like 5 girls or more, then yeah chastity belts are happening, bitches like you are way too stupid to be trusted to follow orders as well as someone under complete domination. That's not really my style though, and the footrest idea is a good thing out of what your little head is able to come up with. I already use you as a footrest all the time, but in public if someone wants to shove their cock in your mouth or feel you up a bit and give me a few coins for my trouble then that's some good service. We'll see how that goes compared to offering yourself to random people when you know you won't be called upon for a few minutes. You're well known around town for being skilled at sucking cock so whenever you're outdoors I have a feeling you'll be doing some good work for me.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10976826 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)18:34:55') {

'>>10976778
Her wanting things sounds troubling. I'd just lobotomize her instead, lmao.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10977682 && dateTime=='04/23/24(Tue)16:01:55'  && image=='RoxyRex-1103605-DeviantHunter_Hope_on_Display.jpg') {

'undefined';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10977685 && dateTime=='04/23/24(Tue)16:03:15'  && image=='yande.re 948352 sample ass bondage censored dildo harris_hero naked nipples pussy thighhighs.jpg') {

'undefined';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10977728 && dateTime=='04/23/24(Tue)16:40:57'  && image=='1658696064055057.jpg') {

'Slave's aren't allowed on furniture generally, but lets put aside BDSM fantasy world for a bit and imagine actually enslaving a girl that formerly existed out there in the real world. She's spent the last few years in service as a accessory to your life, and hasn't even looked at a computer or phone screen since a few months in of easing herself into the extreme slavery life where the primary things she needs to look at is your cock and the meal she's cooking you. After a while though you thought that maybe having her cuddle with you on your lap would be comfy, and this is the closest she's had to sitting on furniture since she gave up her delusions of freedom. However, she is now staring directly at your computer monitor, and those old memories of what the world used to be aren't exactly accurate anymore

>>Master...The computers look different now...

You burst out laughing before ruffling up her hair a bit since you kind of never thought about how she hasn't seen windows UI in 7 years, and the fact that everything is a hyper complex radial menu now because computing has become somehow even more painful might mean she is even more lost in a modern world without her Master's guidance.

>>I wish I was enslaved back when Windows XP was popular instead of pretending I was ever able to be free, Master...'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10977732 && dateTime=='04/23/24(Tue)16:43:33') {

'>>10976826
>get a new slave
>she resists
>apply discipline
>she resists harder
>apply outright torture
>she resists even harder
>situation continues, get fed up
>bring her to the rarely-used lobotomy chamber
>explain you're going to fire a precisely-calibrated laser through her skull and into her brain, and use it to burn away her memories, sense of self, capacity for resistance, and most of her higher brain functions
>she resists EVEN HARDER as she's strapped down
>sigh'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10977811 && dateTime=='04/23/24(Tue)18:03:16') {

'>>10977732
You forgot the most important part - bringing out another already lobotomized slave for her to see what she'll be like.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10977822 && dateTime=='04/23/24(Tue)18:14:15') {

'>>10977811
Of course, and one she knows. Or knew, rather. Who do you think's strapping her down?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10977850 && dateTime=='04/23/24(Tue)18:31:50'  && image=='107817094_p1.jpg') {

'>>10977822
At this point I'm sure we're rewarding her. We might need to ask if she's bratting or not like her sister was.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10977891 && dateTime=='04/23/24(Tue)19:10:34'  && image=='sample_0847dfc273aed880e76721e9a450cdb9.jpg') {

'Those lobo slaves aren't really the best. You may think that it'd be the perfect fix to a resistant slave, but its really better to just ship her off to the mines. You'll appreciate the profits the mines give you a lot better than discovering your lobo has been wiping down the same spot in the kitchen for over 16 hours now.

If you have a girl that is bratting and you don't like to own such things a hard slap and explaining to her how she will be acting from now on and what the consequences for further resistance will be is the usual way to fix that. She might have hoped for getting owned by someone who enjoys those things, but if she ended up with me she's being forced to act servile and happy in a restrained, beaten down way. She doesn't have a choice, except maybe to go to the mines I guess. I'm very clear how a girl can end up there.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10977965 && dateTime=='04/23/24(Tue)20:15:08') {

'>>10958731
>dryad
You know those japanese bonsai trees? Decades of restrictive shibari to mold a dryad girl into a beautiful natural part of a living landscape.

Treasured, Nurtured, Carefully attended to and cared for. Stimulated to see beautiful reactions. But never allowed to move of their own volition, as they are a piece of art, not a person.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10977969 && dateTime=='04/23/24(Tue)20:19:43') {

'>>10977965
Decades of service see a dryad girl passed down a family line, maybe even centuries could see her moved about a country, with her original landscape recreated. Though this would only be undertaken under extreme circumstances like potential natural disaster or something that would cause death.

She might even become a historic heritage site, returned to the original land with special dignitaries allowed to visit and experience beautiful ceremonies around her.

But she will never be free, and she will never be allowed to move, even if she does contribute to her owners earnings and prestige.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10977994 && dateTime=='04/23/24(Tue)20:55:17') {

'>>10975069
this is essentially ideal, except you didn't mention the many children you would provide me whether you wanted to or not'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10978022 && dateTime=='04/23/24(Tue)21:22:57') {

'>>10977850
It won’t matter either way once she’s done, but I doubt it. Her impassioned pleas to her sister are pretty convincing.
What an idiot. She can’t “snap out of it” or “wake up,” that’s not how this works. The parts of her brain that made her who she was are gone, physically destroyed, burned away into nothing. There’s nothing left to “wake up” even if she wanted too. Hell, there’s not enough left to “want” anything.
Oh well, I guess she’ll understand it once she starts getting fried. For however long she’s able to understand anything at all.

>>10977891
>discovering your lobo has been wiping down the same spot in the kitchen for over 16 hours now.
You say that as if it isn’t really cute.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10978170 && dateTime=='04/24/24(Wed)01:41:31'  && image=='dd592aa1-a8c7-4f70-aa34-c2f6710cc6fe.png') {

'>>10977850
>>10977891
I have zero tolerance for bratting and barely any more for masochists. You get caught intentionally causing trouble so you can be "punished," then said punishment will be fatal, 100% of the time.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10978172 && dateTime=='04/24/24(Wed)01:45:43'  && image=='1722b5cd-cdf2-4119-9aba-6208f798fb34.png') {

'Strung up, disposed of, corpse cleaned up by their replacement.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10978252 && dateTime=='04/24/24(Wed)04:34:52') {

'>>10978022
Her lobotomized sister is making better arguments than she is. "You'll be happier" - True, inevitable. "Wake up please" - Impossible, false hope.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10978575 && dateTime=='04/24/24(Wed)12:04:01'  && image=='3b919532d3e9e4cfdedeaf7190e1351e[1].jpg') {

'>>10976826
this is going to sound dumb coming from a slave, but i really don't like lobotomies i much prefer drug addictions induced by Master. Like a non-smoker being given nicotine patches for obeying her Master, or at her Master's leisure to twist her body into craving Master's approval.
basically i remember seeing part of one movie in school where a cop gets kidnapped by a druglord and he's trying to work out how much the authorities know about him, so he gets the cop addicted to drugs. it gets to the point where the cop just gives the drugdealer his arm like he's that addicted and dependent on him now. that bit just stuck out of how i want to be with Master. Can't remember the film name just that the cop shoots the drug dealer as he's trying to escape on a speed boat

>>10977728
>a slave getting more and more agitated because she can't understand where the pinball game and solitaire have gone'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10978615 && dateTime=='04/24/24(Wed)12:41:54'  && image=='sample_bc25fad50a8bf7dbfb3bd97a91bfdc56.jpg') {

'>>10978575
Your preferences as a slave don't matter terribly much, but you're right that stuff like lobotomies is still way too much. It's why I said they're better shipped off to the mines if they're going to have delusions of freedom. Personally speaking as someone who is going for the handful of personal companion slaves thing I'd also say that getting a girl addicted to drugs to be reliant on me is also not the best idea, the only real drug she should be addicted to is worship of her Master, but I can see after a few years of slavery doing this sort of thing where I tell her she's being addicted to solidify her dedication to me and its literally just a placebo. A full year to the day later I tell her she's going to have to give it up and we see what happens. Some fun cruelty, y'know. The biggest problem with getting slaves addicted to anything other than worship is that i'd rather not spend the money on such pathetic little things. Drugs are way more expensive than gruel.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10978653 && dateTime=='04/24/24(Wed)13:22:40') {

'>>10978575
Addiction is good, too. remember years ago I read a short comic on deviantart about a catburglar getting traped and force addicted by the woman who owns the mansion she tried to rob.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10978675 && dateTime=='04/24/24(Wed)13:56:56'  && image=='dep6u7m-79a1155e-48d1-4620-b1fa-337913fd7e03.jpg') {

'>>10978575
Addiction is too close to irl human trafficking schemes, I personally don't like it. Hard drugs including those people use in scenes to deal with pain better is a hard limit for me.
Instead I like literal brainwashing, switching values inside my brain so I literally just live to please my Owner. Preferably in a lab or sensory deprivation setting and hooked to a machine.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10979072 && dateTime=='04/24/24(Wed)20:36:07'  && image=='1fc7b76af8f49f12f526519f4e88ca4756a0581c.jpg') {

'Thoughts on stuff like cattle prods? I lately tried out using one with voltage for human cattle in place of the whip. A friend of mine didn't really want to clean out his apartment himself, it had gotten to full on neckbeard nest, and I came up with my two girls who cleaned it out. Ive had the prod for a few weeks but was saving it for a more formal task to oversee them, and they were so terrified of the thing it was quite funny. They never slacked off to such a degree I had to punish them, but any overseer knows the value of encouragement lashes, and when I did so with this rather than something more like a yelp it was just a howl of pain and a bit of tears. Honestly a bit intense, not sure if they'll acclimate to that pain like they did the whip or not. Could possibly be a divider between more intense work assignments to have the fear of that instead of the usual whip they live with day to day. We'll have to see.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10979570 && dateTime=='04/25/24(Thu)11:12:31'  && image=='slaves on bed.png') {

'New image, full res here: https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=9955253
Nude version: https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=9955254'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10979664 && dateTime=='04/25/24(Thu)12:55:47'  && image=='1fudqsaee_Warhammer-Fantasy--FB-Ero-Ushabti-7187580.jpg') {

'undefined';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10979926 && dateTime=='04/25/24(Thu)17:37:45') {

'Whats your favorite slave girls';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10980050 && dateTime=='04/25/24(Thu)19:42:24'  && image=='6def7a06127f184009d05c2357d0e7a951590d78.jpg') {

'>>10979926
Would need to get into non-hentai examples, and a lot of porn is fake anyways, but a good one I saw that seemed to actually be a real life slave relationship was slave 1 who served this porn website called Bitchslapped. Pretty clear that making porn was just another one of her duties in service to her betters, especially since a lot of videos are just her doing every day domestic service, but a lot of what was seen of her lifestyle on camera at least is pretty inspirational to owning my own property one day.

She had this kind of glazed over servile look, but I could tell she was so happy to be enslaved she often popped a smirk or smile which she wasn't allowed to. There's not a lot I would do differently based on what Ive seen, her hair could do with being ordered to be kept a bit longer, and in some videos she's quite thin due to the slave diet and obviously she was allocated more in others to look a bit more presentable. She was rather young too, which these videos were a few years ago and Britain shut down a lot of porn production so I'd hope that if she's lived out her dream of being enslaved so early in her life she's still in service as we speak despite not having any real online presence due to not being allowed such things. A lot of slave girls really hope to get enslaved pretty much first thing in their lives but the world doesn't really shake out that way most of the time.

I'd order my slaves to be more along a sliding scale of glazed over servility and more cute fluffy girly thing, but that's just me. Im not sure if they even had anime in Britain back then, it rains every day which is literally only good for throwing slave girls around in the mud.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10980786 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)13:43:52') {

'Any masters that dont care about organism denial etc. and just want to clap their slaves cheeks while they cum like crazy';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10981061 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)18:45:56'  && image=='3c686fba9ec8d6b27c5d3e112b7e7a4d.png') {

'Forced nudity outdoors is fun for everyone involved, or all of the people anyways, doesn't really matter what the slaves think. Even if cops are pretty useless its best not to do it too much close to where you live though. Which does lead to a problem of wanting to have fun more than is probably safe.

Where I live there's rural enough areas a short drive away you could camp in for a little while, not going to cause that much trouble. So if you have something similar I suggest telling your slave she's going to load up the car with a few camping supplies, and the neighbourhood will get a nice view while she loads the back up just as nude as indoors before loading herself as supplies in the back. I'd suggest a really big nature trail or something, drive over there and tell her she's hauling every single one of those behind you until you find a good place. You know what to do if she complains.

Probably best to bring only enough to have a nice day in nature instead of sleeping overnight. There's only so much a beast of burden can carry, after all. My girl usually eats her gruel and water out of a bowl, but if you want to forgo that for some extra sandwiches for you that's your right, she can sip from a stream or something, no food for a day isn't that bad.

When serving around the campsite she should be as active as a slave as possible. Obviously any living thing that gets close enough is going to need a curtsy out of respect, including animals, but if she's idle you should get her running laps around or doing dances of your choosing or something. Aren't camping trips supposed to be fun and full of activities? I'd be nice to have taught her some cute anime dances to do alongside some more of your standard stripper ones. She is owned by a weeb after all.

Even if she's completely exhausted after all this she can't get away slacking off like she's a human being all of the sudden. Remember: Where there's a whip, there's a way, and your boot still needs to be spotless.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10982326 && dateTime=='04/27/24(Sat)18:31:33') {

'>>10969182
Thanks for your work I really appreciate the story'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10982783 && dateTime=='04/28/24(Sun)05:17:49') {

'>>10981061
I really wish that work was translated. It looks something right up my alley. But alas only the Chinese got one.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10983175 && dateTime=='04/28/24(Sun)13:17:31'  && image=='9c71be83277196dd9ee432ad95076a31.jpg') {

'>>10982783
I got that picture just scrolling on rule 34 a few days ago. It does speak to probably anyone who would be in this thread. Not only is public humiliation fun for everyone as previously established, but the kind of person to hang out in places like this is going to have weird hangups about their time in school, so stuff like thinking back to that time having their life already figured out on either side of slavery is just wholesome in general, even if kids these days never experienced Windows XP and are thus useless.

I play off a few slave anons here who are likely similar. Life would have been a lot easier if they were boxed up and delivered to the boy they like rather than having to deal with living a free life.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10983479 && dateTime=='04/28/24(Sun)16:59:38'  && image=='07_02.jpg') {

'>>10983175
>I got that picture just scrolling on rule 34 a few days ago
I have been following the artist for some time now. I just wish I knew what the moonrunes meant as having proper context may make it so much better. I mean beyond the humiliation aspect they are brutalizing these girls.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10983484 && dateTime=='04/28/24(Sun)17:03:44'  && image=='111789286_p0.png') {

'>>10982783
>>10983479
My man. Love that guy.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10983494 && dateTime=='04/28/24(Sun)17:14:46'  && image=='1692010634414745.jpg') {

'>>10983479
Yeah that's pretty intense. I have a feeling a average slave girl would crave that kind of treatment but would be unable to endure it day after day for long. Hence why you decide its going to be a special day for her to serve in nature or something when you feel like it.

Those pictures are pretty close to the setup of restraints I like too. The heavy metal collar around the neck and similar manacles around the wrists and ankles. I don't like the chains restraining them usually, the type of girls I want to enslave are the ones so worshipful that they even want to kiss the metal pressing on their skin as part of worship for something that was once touched by their Master and God, so they don't need to be hobbled to stop from running away, but then if you're garbage disposal for some academy maybe that's more of a issue.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10983623 && dateTime=='04/28/24(Sun)18:48:07'  && image=='sample_17fe38b5c0ec727b07228af1de33d087[1].jpg') {

'>>10979072
sometimes i find the fear itself is worse than the punishmentsitself. But from what you said it doesn't sound like the cattle prod will be like that. i do have the odd curiosity towards them, i wonder how Master would react if i tried it out his taser or cattle prod, but after finishing all my chores of course.

>>10976810
it also allows Master to keep our arms boxtied, like a good slave should. Having to struggle with chores and lifting through the boxtie, only being released from it when Master wants us crawling on the ground is so good'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10983697 && dateTime=='04/28/24(Sun)19:39:53'  && image=='8f5f0b5fd0038c6ab11b883d3f0097b5.png') {

'>>10983623
Stuff like that being used to control slaves is different enough I might give you a jolt of it just to see how it works. A whip you can moderate the type of pain inflicted as part of a encouragement lash to keep the slave at top efficiency. A prod involves stabbing in and jolting them which is usually going to mean such intense and unyielding pain that if she's carrying a heavy box or something at the same time you stab into her side she could drop it and we're looking to get the work done here, torture is a entirely different thing.

If I got some big task I am going to be overseeing you working on I'll try out the prod on you a few times to figure out the best way to keep you toiling. Something like the nature trip I described would be a good time actually. As always you'll be told what you're doing the moment you are to do it. I order you around day to day and you don't need to know what days are going to involve which work unless it's necessary. So it's a nice way to reinforce what you are, y'know. Falling asleep on my floor you have no idea if tomorrow is going to hold a regular day of toil and worship or if you've got some intense service where you'll be praying to your god to allow just a crumb of mercy, which perhaps if you're a good enough girl I will see fit to grant.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10984032 && dateTime=='04/29/24(Mon)02:24:26'  && image=='sample_80d565912f2a56d4defc9292cea4ec60[1].jpg') {

'>>10983697
you sound like you're a very seasoned Master that would be absolutely terrifying to serve but also very hot

i really like the unknown though. Master's salves would wake up either locked in our cage(s), any slaves that were lucky enough to be bedded by Master would be lapping up Master's dick, until he picks which of us is blessed enough to suck Master and drain Master's seed.
Then the rest of the day is either backbreaking labor, sadistic torture, forced dancing and humiliation, or holding strict bondage until our body gives up'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10984351 && dateTime=='04/29/24(Mon)11:15:53'  && image=='1669491161483612.png') {

'>>10984032
You're never really going to know waking up on any day if this is a more relaxed day where your main duties are things that a slave usually does day to day, cleaning my home, cooking me meals, and sucking my cock. Or if you rise from that little alarm next to your head sleeping in a corner outside of my bedroom a hour before you're going to softly wake me up if I look at you with that sadistic smile from my soft bed knowing that this day is going to be even harder than usual.

That's the life you wanted to lead though, isnt it? That's why you never were truly human, and were a slave deep down and finally living life this way is what you were meant for? When you were free you used to fall asleep on a bed meant for humans instead of the hard floor, touching that little thing of yours to the idea of one day that man you have your eyes on is going to be overseeing you doing hard labor naked digging a ditch, and the lashes of his whip finally reinforce your world as one of service and worship, and you cum out your pathetic slave juices as you hope to your God that said God will allow you to serve when you finally grovel before him?

There's people who have that spark of mastery in them, and are just naturally suited to subjugating those with, well, a spark is maybe a bit much, but you've got a little hole in your soul that is longing to be filled with toil, service, and tears.'
;

}

}
}