public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void undefined(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'undefined';
int postNumber = 2789135;
String image = '1713584265799714.png';
String date = '04/19/24(Fri)23:37:45';
String comment = 'Okay, I need someone familiar with electricity to explain something to me.

I went into a room with old lighting with lighting fixtures, that was like 20 years old at least. The light bulbs were those long fluorescent lightbulbs a few feet long and 80w.

I turned off lights in a room, but I noticed one bulb was glowing red faintly on both ends in the dark. I looked at it, and it was for sure glowing red. So, I tried to unplug it. It wouldn't unplug, and was stuck, and I tried to force it and felt something snap but then thought what the fuck am I doing? I might electrocute myself doing this and stopped trying to force it to unplug. So, I went to the circuit breaker, and found the circuit the lightbulb was on and turned it off. And then, I went to unplug it, and it easily unplugged. It was weird how it just easily unplugged when it wasn't coming out earlier when it was still on.

Can someone explain to me what happened here? The issue is resolved now because I've removed that thing and have no intentions to ever try to use it.'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2789142 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)23:48:22'  && image=='uvc fluorescent bulb.jpg') {

'>>2789135
The glow at the ends of the bulbs after cutting the power isn't unusual-- they have heater coils/electrodes at each end as you can see in the pic related. Its not unusual to see some glow at the ends after cutting the power.

As for difficulty removing it, it makes no difference in ease of removing a plug from a receptacle whether or not it is electrically live. It's possible that an extremely smooth brain may be the issue here.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2790420 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)21:19:07'  && image=='1691885608640.jpg') {

'>>2789135
It's due to quantum-electroenergymagnetic induction. When the divine sparks go round and round in an ionic conductor, god imbibes within them lovepull energy which holds the thing in place. Such are the miracles of rabbi yeshua.'
;

}

}
}