public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void REPS4THEHOMELESS(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'REPS4THEHOMELESS';
int postNumber = 18089912;
String image = '1713401459844501.jpg';
String date = '04/17/24(Wed)20:50:59';
String comment = 'I have been thinking about buying 20-50 White Nike AF1 Reps and handing them out since they're not too expensive off of Pandabuy. Maybe try to recruit some people locally to chip in and lace up more homeless people. I picked AF1s because they're super common, no one would even think they're a rep and I think walking downtown and seeing every second homeless person with the same white shoes is pretty cool. Here's where I'm running into issues.

>Do I tell them they are reps?

On one hand, there's the reality that the shelter employees/middlemen are going to swipe a few pairs for themselves. Does revealing that they are reps reduce the theft?

On the other hand, if I want to go public with this and gather as many people as possible to chip in, will admitting to buying reps get this whole thing shut down?

>Is it worth getting different shoes instead?
If I am 100% truthful that they are reps, would it make more sense to buy some obnoxious shoes like LVs or Off-Whites?

Are there any other normie shoes that might make more sense than AF1s'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==18089931 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)21:17:45') {

'>>18089912
They'll probably just toss them or try and sell them because they don't want to get fucking jumped for their air forces. Or they'll get jumped for their air forces. Get them rep sketchers or something boring.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==18091257 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)07:18:47') {

'>>18089912
pandabuy is FINISHED man
i got about 300 euros worth of shit in the warehouse and its probably all fuckin gone
half my sellers bailed onme too
fuck panda
hope they recover'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==18091266 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)07:48:47'  && image=='For fucks sake.jpg') {

'>>18089912
>Pandabuy
Holy shit dude, you are way behind current events it's painful.'
;

}

}
}