}
class Thread extends Board {
public void SACRIFICE VILLAINS / Butcha-U's Arena(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'SACRIFICE VILLAINS / Butcha-U's Arena';
int postNumber = 7952185;
String image = '1713191599693482.jpg';
String date = '04/15/24(Mon)10:33:19';
String comment = 'The Eternal Night.
A long time ago, the world was dominated by the forces of evil.
Valorous heroes stood up in the name of Justice, but they were hunted down until few remained.
Vowing to continue the fight, the survivors only escaped annihilation owing to the existence of the last of their refuges, a secret base, a place where they could regroup, recoup, heal and s. But the resistance's endeavor revealed itself to be increasingly futile. Decades passed, waging war had greatly weakened the rebellion, while evil was growing stronger by the day, regardless of what the heroes did. Victory was impossible. Hope was dying.

---

<Is evil meant to rule forever?>
<No one ever does.>

The Reckoning
It is said that evil contains the seeds of its own destruction. The saying spoke true.
With nobody left to challenge their power, the forces of evil turned against each other. The violence and chaos that followed erupted on such a catastrophic scale that the entire planet fell into lawlessness, an event that shaped the world into what it is today. Infested by crime, mired in corruption, and plunged into bouts of anarchy.

<Behind me stands the proud and tall Gate of Justice, the last rampart against evil. Now that the powers that be have fallen, it is time to show the world the way, it is time to build a true utopia. This very place was a refuge for heroes. Now it will be a refuge for the oppressed. This very place will be the fulcrum of an ideal society. a place of abundance, justice and fairness. A shinning city, a beacon of hope for all eyes to see. By opening the great gate i hereby declare the foundation of Justopian Ward>

---

FAQ:
https://pastebin.com/1sk1E6by

Link Dump:
https://pastebin.com/EbjVX0VY'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7952187 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)10:34:51'  && image=='7038_bg_001a.jpg') {

'>>7952185
Hope Reborn.
Heroes don't stay idle for long. They saw the world tearing itself apart, they saw it fall into darkness. So they strived to rebuild it from scratch, starting by establishing a futuristic city right in the middle of Scum City, the dangerous megalopolis. The new society prospered and flourished as its numbers grew by converting people from the outside its way of life. A peculiar one, inherited from back then, from a time when heroes were nothing more than a small group facing extinction.
So dire was the situation, and so great was the necessity to replenish numbers, that they developed a culture that prioritizes procreation over anything else. Hence, the Justopian society, born into a culture of promiscuity, was built from the ground up as a sex utopia, where all manners of fetishes and proclivities are tolerated or encouraged.

---

"Public Orgy Announcement: From noon to sunset at the Justice Park."
"Theme of the day: summer beach / water sports, bring swimsuits."

Life in the Justopian Ward.
Sex is accepted and celebrated as a part of life. So much in fact that public intercourse is a common occurrence, as are mass orgies, and that a person's social standing is often dependent on his fertility rate. All citizens are registered into a credit system specialized for procreation. Managed by artificial intelligence, this system logs, stocks, and analyzes the entire populace's biometric data until it is able to attribute the most compatible sexual partner to each individual.
Once pregnant, a woman's needs and her children's are cared for by the state, regardless of the father's identity, since siblings often don't descend from the same progenitor. In rare cases, they don't even share the same species, as cases of copulation with aliens from outer space, dimension crossing demons, or mythical beasts, have been observed.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7952188 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)10:35:39'  && image=='7072_bg_301c.jpg') {

'>>7952185
<Hello honey. Today, i made rape legal.>
Wife: "melting face emoji".

The Dark Side of the Living Dream.
For all the moral righteousness that Justopian Ward wraps itself into, the city doesn't shy away from using the oldest policy trick in the book. Bread and circuses.
And the inhabitants, be they heroes or not, aren't immune to it. Humanity's appetite for entertainment is limitless, thus captured villains and wrong doers are often forced to fight in the arena for the crowds' greatest pleasure. Violence, however, isn't the sole draw that keeps the stadium full; forced sex is on the menu too. The punishments befalling the losers are as popular as the matches themselves. Countless eyes can witness them being subjected to rape since the whole event is caught on camera to be instantly broadcast worldwide. BUT! The pinnacle of infamy. The height of deviousness. The final ignominy. The culmination of evilness is what comes at the end. Imagine yourself in the villain's shoes for a little bit. After having gone through the humiliation of being captured, then put up for show, being forced to fight, losing that fight, being raped in public for losing said fight, and just when the ordeal is finally about to be over ... you're footed with the bill for all the material damages caused by the fighting ... So not cool. More like Injustopia Ward.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7952798 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)15:43:25') {

'>>7949333
>I guess he could.
>Having the protag be a food critic and visit different branches of Pooters for work would be the most natural way to go. Food and sex combo.
It could also be something like the first Pooter's chapter, where it's some lucky guy who visits the store for the first time and gets to do it with Marie. She could be the main girl after she gets attached to him, while still letting the player do it with others. It could also have multiple endings/routes. One where we get to impregnate Marie as the main girl. The slutty Marie ending where we still get to bang her but she remains a turbo slut who fucks everyone while we do the same. Or the bad ending where Marie gets knocked up by random guys or becomes too much of a slut to care about anything but dick.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7952853 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)16:13:07'  && image=='1708793786826856.png') {

'>Still no official translation';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7952895 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)16:42:18') {

'>>7952185
It feels wrong to see Bad Lotion getting fucked in her pussy.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7953350 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)20:37:22') {

'>>7952895
>Or the bad ending where Marie gets knocked up by random guys or becomes too much of a slut to care about anything but dick.
Temporary dick drunk? Why not.
Going dick crazy for real, however? I don't see that happening. It would go against the feel good vibes the Pooters rely on. It needs to be as cherry as it is horny. Bringing down the mood would break the formula. For that reason, a Pooters game won't have any bad endings. It won't have anything dark or spooky u

>>7952895
Haha, it's a somewhat rare occurrence. Basically, each time you see her pussy getting stuffed, you're almost always looking at endings cgs.
It sure is a change of pace from all the anal acrobatics that she's known for.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7953351 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)20:38:48'  && image=='ev_510_06zzz.png') {

'>>7953350
Too fast. Pic fell down.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7953525 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)23:07:35'  && image=='Pooters End.png') {

'>>7947566
>>7947609
>Paizuri Day was the last Pooters episode tho.
I believe the Shibuya chapter is the last one story wise even if some chapters were released later because in the omnibus it was placed last, except for the fallout chapter but that was clearly a separate thing, and it ended with this picture of pregnant Mari.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7953605 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)00:22:49'  && image=='c87.jpg') {

'>>7953525
Yeah, Shibuya fits best as a the last chapter in the timeline since it has a sense of finality to it. It also helps that Paizuri Day is really light, narratively speaking.

However, it doesn't meant we can't make it fit he we want to. It would actually be easy.
Just place Paizuri Day one month after Shibuya, and voilà, it fits. She's still pregnant, but her belly doesn't show yet.
Or again, place it a year and a half after Shibuya. This time she already has given birth, recovered from it, and it would also allude to a better reason for why she went under breast surgery, instead of the usual <It's for customer-sama, chu chu, wink wink.>'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7956088 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)00:59:54') {

'Butcha-U anal jelly hentai erotic';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7956135 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)01:46:50'  && image=='ev_262_02.png') {

'>>7956088
I'd post some but i think that's one of the things that got me banned last time. Exclusive to /d territory maybe?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7956642 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)10:30:48') {

'>>7956135
This hag is giving me Marie from starless vives, hope there5was mor escenes of her'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7956764 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)11:32:40'  && image=='ev_262_12.png') {

'>>7956642
Nope, she has only one. If a sequel gets made, she'll certainly going to be back with a lot more scenes.
And yeah, she gives off Marie vibes, a little bit. But she's nowhere near Marie, hentai power level wise i mean.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7956844 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)12:14:51') {

'>>7956764
I hope it gets made, there's still tons of the worldbuild that was left off, maybe some sequel where she's the maid targrt villain, also need more incest, don't know how, but need it.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7956860 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)12:19:56') {

'>>7952185
It's funny how every time the Characters are supposed to fight they just fuck.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7956960 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)13:01:47'  && image=='ev_050_10.png') {

'>>7956844
Yeah. If she comes back, Dickman will too, since they're related.
Also, i didn't think about it, but he could very well be the next protag, he has the profile for it. I'd prefer the next one to be a girl, but Dickman wouldn't be too bad.
He's discount Deadpool with semen Spiderman's powers, and i take discount Deadpool over regular hentai male protag anytime of the day.

>>7956860
I'm surprised it's not done more often. Sure, it makes a game goofier, but blending action and sex together at the same time is bound to produce more unique scenes. I suppose it isn't that easy to pull off, since it introduces more failure points. A shitty enough action scene could spoil a good sex situation, or the other way around..'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7957067 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)14:20:56') {

'>>7956960
I don't see him mostly cuz japanese racism desu, I expect the same protagonist maybe.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7957094 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)14:40:58'  && image=='Screenshot_20240410_124407_com.kiwibrowser.browser.jpg') {

'>>7952185
>release date deley

I fucking hate clockup sometimes'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7958060 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)22:41:37'  && image=='c22.jpg') {

'>>7957067
Why? Because he has black skin? I don't think Clockup cares about it. Some otaku fans might, but they have no standing.
Black people are part of the american comic aesthetic anyway, the same thing that inspires Sacrifice Villains and Butcha's art in general.
This is nothing new really, he occasionally draws a chummy looking black dude here or there, and don't see anyone either noticing or complaining.
Actually, there was a guy. A mentally unwell anon from the first SV thread. I heard he went to vndb to complain, but got banned for racism or something?

>>7957094
I'm not upset, i can wait. But i'm worried that it's becoming a trend for the company. SV was delayed too, two times, and it lacked several finishing touches on release day.
I hope Ojou won't suffer the same fate, or a worse one.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7958074 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)22:50:17'  && image=='GI5i6H_X0AAT9Xw.jpg') {

'I am the anon with the artist gf, she's drawing some night charger loli art but taking her time, just to ask if you want any nsfw of some loli versión of her.
Unrelated art btw'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7958150 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)23:58:59'  && image=='y11m.jpg') {

'>>7957067
Getting back the same protag is possible, but his narrative arc is completed and i not sure that people are going to be happy with getting Asylum 2 the game, again. I think they want to see more of the world.
Personally, i don't dislike the idea an Asylum 2 Electric Boogaloo. I like that stuff. Hell, if it involves Butcha's art, i'm up for anything at this point,.

>>7958074
I'm not into lolis, so i prefer sfw. That said, i'm also in the "let the artist express itself" camp, so i don't mind if she chooses to go for something else.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7958183 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)00:24:54') {

'>>7958060
>Actually, there was a guy. A mentally unwell anon from the first SV thread. I heard he went to vndb to complain, but got banned for racism or something?

I remember quite a lot of people complaining about it to be completely honest.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7958217 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)00:45:21'  && image=='z20l.png') {

'>>7958183
I remember it was only one guy being autistic and making all the fuss. By comparison, the rage about Madam Venom rage was bigger. But maybe my memory is playing tricks on me.
I'll check later, in the name of hentai historic accuracy .'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7958296 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)01:57:32'  && image=='u06m.png') {

'Still no preview from the next RE: FILE. Usually Butcha give us some sketches around this time of the month.

>>7958183
I checked, and you're actually right.
It seems that there's two more, in addition to raging refund hidden ban anon. Black cock matrix anon, and "blackness is overrepresented in media" debater anon. I wonder if they're still around.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7958353 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)02:58:39') {

'>>7952185
Bros...what do you think of the chances of getting SACRIFICE VILLAINS uncensored + ENG translation like the other two Butcha-U games?
Is there a chance of shiravune or whoever holds its rights to pass it onto mangagamer and let it happen? I wouldnt even mind waiting for longer if i knew that there could be a chance...'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7958412 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)03:37:34') {

'>>7958353
>uncensored
>Shiravune
100% not happening. They operate inside of Tokyo, so they must abide my Japanese laws. All of the visual novels they have translated use censored CGs.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7958522 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)05:28:12'  && image=='ev_431_28.png') {

'>>7958353
It would take a miracle.
For that that to happen, it requires whichever owns the right, DMM or Shiravune, to feel the need to sell them. Why would they do that?
For Shiravune it wouldn't be too difficult to imagine. Let's say that they already have their plate full with other translations, then selling the rights for quick cash wouldn't sound that bad of an idea.
DMM side however? It's not good for us. From what i can see, they're using SV (and other Clockup games) to push that cloud gaming Fanza thing. In addition, they also sell DVD-PG versions of SV. Unless i'm wrong, all of these products are aimed at the japanese market, so in a way, they don't directly benefit from SV getting uncensored, since they can't sell that version themselves. They don't seem to have any incentive to sell, right now at least. English and chinese translations are still wanted tho, so if for one reason or another Shiravune can't deliver, DMM might want to find another translation company to do the job. Mangagamer? I don't how likely it would be.
They don't translate to chinese, so they don't quite have what DMM is looking for. Plus, it's not even guarantied that Mangagamer wants the job in the first place. They aren't lacking games to translate at the moment, so unless the rights are sold to them for cheap, they might just consider chasing after SV a waste of time.

A lot of stars need to align for an uncensored SV to appear. But, business is business, sometimes it doesn't pan out and fans are left in the dirt. Then it's up to the hentai gods i guess. Or luck ... , if you're are an oil princess with a disproportionate amount of influence over the hentai industry, and you're in the thread, please hear our desperate plea: <<كس غير خاضعة للرقابة. لو سمحت>>
<<Uncensored buttholes. Please.>>'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7958665 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)07:22:37') {

'>>7958522
Goddamn I love this slut's butthole so much. It's a work of art.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7958705 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)07:52:00'  && image=='ev_551_01.png') {

'>>7958665 <--- Man of culture knowing what's good.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7958716 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)07:55:13') {

'>>7958705
I would give up an arm to press my face against her ass and eat her asshole out like a starved man in a desert.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7958751 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)08:14:52'  && image=='077ea62c029de1f06b851776af4ab9ee688f52a3_s2_n1_y1.png') {

'>>7958716
>I would give up an arm
Make sure you keep the other one. She takes those.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7958755 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)08:17:26') {

'>>7958751
How can a girl be so far above the others? It's like they aren't even trying.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7958902 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)09:31:18'  && image=='ev_480_02.png') {

'>>7958755
Waiwaiwait. Hold on.

First, it's the ass. That dump truck of an ass, Obviously. also petite body plus big booty combination is very effective it makes the butt stand out that much more. Also, it's not that common of a combo, so the scarcity help her stand out in oppai land.

Second, yes she's above the others, no doubt, HOWEVER, it's because she was pulled of almost perfectly. On the other hand, Night Charger got scammed with the ugliest costumes, plot induced stupidity, used as cheap misdirection, no earned glory, and she still stands hot and proud.
Would perfect Bad Lotion beat perfect Night Charger? Mmh, i don't know for sure, buuuut, in the first brainwashing scene, the protag notices that, of the three heroines, Sam seem to have the best potential for anal. Just sayin'. It's canon. I rest my case.

>goes back to check the scene.
>"Of course, Natasha isn't as good as Kitty, who has fully developed her anus, but she may also have a inherently high aptitude for anal sex"
> ... Natasha ... alias Madam Venom ... not Samantha alias Night Charger.
F'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7958928 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)09:46:38'  && image=='1712779827135420.png') {

'>>7958150
Well then sfw night charger loli, noted.
She dosen't like madam venom so draw the three of the it's no f.

Btw still no official translation release'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7959006 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)10:17:49') {

'>>7958150
>i don't dislike the idea an Asylum 2
Well, if we see the kenzan case, it would be something really diferent in orther setting, thing is, you need something as interising as the asylum, and need to be on some closed space, idk maybe a hero academy.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7959011 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)10:18:40'  && image=='ev_160_14.png') {

'>>7958928
Suena bien. Fav SV scene?

>no official translation
Yep. Still nothing on the horizon.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7959022 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)10:22:55'  && image=='P026-032_鏖呪ノ嶼_前半3.jpg') {

'>>7959011
The personality extraction and bad lotion bad ending, it's peak erotism and humillation.
My gf likes the ntr escens with night charger.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7959202 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)12:01:00'  && image=='a4.png') {

'>>7959006
>hero academy.
Oh yeah. I didn't think of that. That could work pretty well, at least as a hub. Hentai fucking loves its school settings, and an academy is basically the same thing. I can see that happening actually.

>>7959022
Ayy, both based. I favor the same scenes as your gf, but probably not for the same reasons.
I don't care about the ntr itself, but i like that it forces Samantha to deal with a situation where she has to try her best to keep her composure as a way to stay loyal to her lover while being under heavy sexual stimulation. As months go by, she becomes so used to this that, despite all the mockeries and humiliations, she carry on anyway, performing one depraved act after the other like it's natural, degrading herself further and further until something breaks. Very hot. Buenissimo.
Once she gets brainwashed, i lose interest. Screw Charger isn't for me. I prefer freedom loving Sam.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7959384 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)13:01:08'  && image=='sacrifv-003.png') {

'>>7958902
not to be a smart ass and not to shit on your parade for her marvelous shitter, however...

I wouldn't really call hers a dump truck ass, that's just what a lot of the close up camera angles make it look like. It's more like a nice, thick bubble butt that, as you said, contrasts nicely with her small stature and skinny body.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7959399 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)13:10:25') {

'>>7958522
thanks anon. at least i know not to hope for a fruitless dream...but i'll still hold out a little bit of hope. they'll eventually have to release it in english at least...(either that or ill be able to read moonrunes eventually)'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7959430 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)13:34:44'  && image=='ev_574_01.png') {

'>>7959384
Yeah, no prob. You're right anyway. I should have gone with plump instead.
Also, the thighs man, the thicc thighs do a lot too, but like you said, it depends on the angles.
Since i tend to prefer close ups, and i'm used to zoom in a lot, so all i see is thicc city. And i wouldn't have any other way.

Fav Bad Lotion's scene?

>>7959399
Who knows what the future holds. The fan translation might arrive before the official one at this point.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7959659 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)15:37:51') {

'Bad Lotion anal impregnation';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7959687 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)16:01:56') {

'>>7959659
ok, but only if it results in anal birth'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7959886 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)18:22:09'  && image=='ev_430_23.png') {

'>>7959687
It did. The baby slimes could have been cuter though .. and less microscopic?
She also gave birth to a faerie, so that it would bestow its magical girls powers upon her.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7961205 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)15:25:28') {

'>>7961042
cute'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7961720 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)21:38:10'  && image=='ev_571_06.png') {

'>>7961042
>flipping off
How about making it an electric flip?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7964857 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)13:55:01'  && image=='QEPD.jpg') {

'Aah shit. Buddy got shot. He liked to live dangerously. QEPD.
Haz tu tiempo. No te arriesgues a permaban.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7969200 && dateTime=='04/23/24(Tue)09:44:21'  && image=='GLohF7ybkAAk7DE.jpg') {

'undefined';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7971525 && dateTime=='04/24/24(Wed)11:12:32') {

'It seems it's still selling well.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7971528 && dateTime=='04/24/24(Wed)11:13:05'  && image=='Screenshot_20240423_062528.jpg') {

'>>7971525
Ups, forgot the image'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7971545 && dateTime=='04/24/24(Wed)11:23:02'  && image=='GL7rtRoaUAAn2c2.jpg') {

'https://x.com/butcha_u/status/1783121782784082385';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7971909 && dateTime=='04/24/24(Wed)14:23:14'  && image=='hKWVolD125_778.png') {

'Haha, bf anon got the fanart of his gf acknowledged by Butcha himself. Congratz to both of them. Making me proud. I hope you guys are doing good.
Also, bf anon, if you see this, can you put on your profile how much time you have left before being unbanned? I thought you'd get only 1 or 3 days of jail at most.

>>7971525
I don't know if it sells that well, but it's still pushed pretty hard, at least. SV was sold at reduced price since early marsh, i believe, now it's bundled with Kenzen 1 and 2 too.

>>7971545
Ok, interesting. I guess that's one of the illustrations for the next SV illustrated novel. The last episode ended a route, so the story might hop to another, maybe? Unless it's just some sort of bonus. Whatever it is, it was announced in the last page, in the box in the bottom left of the pic.

If you are a fan of this book, please read it!
Newly written episode
2D Dream Lesbian Digital Version
SACRIFICE VILLAINS is scheduled to be released in 2024.

Looking at >>7971545, the girls don't seem to be very happy. Either the brainwashing didn't work or they reverted back to their old selves. Bad news for the protag it seems. Maybe it's called the lesbian version because they kill him in revenge then make out on his corpse lol. I guess we'll see eventually. Not sure that the illustrations will be ready for the next issue of 2d dream mag tho.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7972216 && dateTime=='04/24/24(Wed)16:29:12') {

'>>7971909
>I thought you'd get only 1 or 3 days of jail at most.
Like 3 days yeah>>7971909
>If you are a fan of this book, please read it!
I don't read japanese xd'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7973114 && dateTime=='04/25/24(Thu)03:02:01'  && image=='ev_370_04.png') {

'>>7972216
Ok, so you weren't sent to the shadow realm. I was starting to have doubts. Good to see you back.

>I don't read japanese xd
It's written the box. You have to obey what's written on the box!
More seriously, for those interested, Capture2Text can help with that. It's a optical recognition tool for several languages, japanese included. It's a little bit finicky to use, but it does its job well, when you get the hang of it.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7974416 && dateTime=='04/25/24(Thu)16:06:18') {

'>>7973114
What are the biggnest changes in comparation with the VN?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7975024 && dateTime=='04/25/24(Thu)21:45:04') {

'>>7956135
/d/ is too pussy for jelly poopa, it's still not allowed. Yet fart and diaper and allowed because muh sfw fetish!!
Cowards.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7975284 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)02:38:11'  && image=='b09l.jpg') {

'>>7974416
The protag is more a smirking heartless piece of shit, instead of a pro with a mission and a tight schedule.
Bad Lotion loses her virginity sooner, to a demon horse at that, and she gets pregnant from the beast.
Justopia captures Night Charger and gets raped by the protag soon after being sent to the Asylum. The novels are light on gangrape. Night Charger gets mind broken in public, during an arena fight with ex Madam Venom, now Captain Utopia. After being brainwashed, she's sent to capture her lover, and they fight.
For Madam Venom, nothing really comes to mind. She doesn't get that much special attention, since we follow Night Charger most of the time, and i also skipped parts of the few scenes she has, so i might have missed some changes. Overall, she's more of a lapdog, and often gets "rewarded" for her good behavior.

The final chapter is basically the "Justopia wins" ending where everybody is happy. The true reason why the main heroines were selected for the "New Flagship Hero Project" is revealed, and the protag is given a new project to work on: the "Hero Breeding Program."

>>7975024
Looks like it's allowed.There's a personality excretion thread in /d >>10941204'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7975293 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)02:43:17'  && image=='ev_080_04.png') {

'>>7975284
Ok, so referencing /d directly doesn't work. Logical.
>>>/d/10941204'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7975592 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)07:26:05') {

'>>7975284
>the "New Flagship Hero Project" is revealed, and the protag is given a new project to work on: the "Hero Breeding Program."
This sounds like an idea for a sequel lel, sadly butcha-u didn't say anything about it but like the post at least, and seems he cares about the projects a lot.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7975626 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)08:05:43'  && image=='1706243732023774.jpg') {

'How do I deal with my insatiable lust for Kitty?';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7975656 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)08:34:18'  && image=='ev_583_08.png') {

'>>7975592
It's more of a throwaway idea, i think.
If they were serious about it, it would have been explored in the game. Something more than the vague rumors and urban legends that we got. I don't see the protag being put in charge of a breeding program for the next SV. It sounds too evil.
If he ever plays an antagonistic role, then the idea would be more appropriate.

Not to mention that a game focused on breeding would leave less room for other fetishes. Actually, scratch that. TBy thinking about it for more than 2 sec, and i can already imagine the protag trying to optimize the fuck out of the reproductive process, and experiment on all sort of things. Anal birth included. I'd be up for that, for curiosity's sake.

>>7975626
Breed her, then breed her again. Once done, repeat the whole process.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7975861 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)10:36:26') {

'>>7975656
>Breed her, then breed her again. Once done, repeat the whole process
How am I supposed to do that when she drains me dry with her asshole?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7975936 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)11:27:42'  && image=='vrr.png') {

'>>7975861
She already got pregnant several times from anal sex. Granted, not by humans, buuuut ... have you considered bio-modifications, and make your big gun to shot slime bullets? Or finding your own faery to impregnate her? (Caution advised. While being partnered up with a faery grants magical powers, using said powers entails wearing magical girl clothes. Nothing can be done about it. It's in the contract.)

That or follow the good old adage:
"If buttsex hasn't knocked yo' girl up yet, it's 'cause ya didn't fill her bunghole 'nough."'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7976083 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)12:44:21') {

'So, this game it's like a super hero cómic, but with sex instead of fights, and that the gov idea of brainwasing is raping? I got it right?';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7976237 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)13:58:37') {

'>>7976083
No it's vilains getting rehibilated through the power of cocks.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7976311 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)14:36:18'  && image=='ev_370_11.png') {

'>>7976083
Mostly yeah. Sex doesn't replace all the fights, the game has both, but it would be fair to say that fighting is often followed by fucking.
Also, the dynamic between rape and brainwashing is not that direct. They're one step removed, sort of. Let's put it that way, forced sex is used to probe for rehabilitation subjects's mental weaknesses, once discovered, those can be exploited to render the mind vulnerable to the real brainwashing operation. That's what the in universe scientific theory is saying anyway.

This world is full of rape because, well ... crime everywhere outside of Justopian Ward, but also because the heroes use it as the form of crowd control and subjugation. Their logic is that submitting a villains through sex is a good way to ensure that nobody gets hurt. And apparently it works so well that when a bad guy is forced to orgasm against his will, he usually feel so humiliated/dejected that he doesn't resist capture anymore.
That attitude is so common that Bad Lotion and Creampie are completely taken aback when they realize that some old guy rapist they came across not only doesn't fear their punishment, but is actually into it. Said punishment being, at noone surprise, Bad Lotion assaulting the guy's dick with her asshole at the same time that his face is getting rubbed by Creampie's pussy. A truly frightening combo.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7976439 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)15:28:48'  && image=='鏖呪ノ嶼_-9.jpg') {

'Clockup add voices and locations for their new games, least than 33 days for the official release http://clockup.net/oju/';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7977774 && dateTime=='04/27/24(Sat)03:28:37'  && image=='GMG3VDYbEAAKwjD.jpg') {

'Who's that guy? Oh, the hooded priest dude.

>>7976439
Yep, saw that. We should expect a demo in the following week, if nothing goes wrong.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7979938 && dateTime=='04/28/24(Sun)01:07:01'  && image=='GMMNn2uagAAA4z_.jpg') {

'GAMEOVERS:RE_FILE17/PL is out.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7980913 && dateTime=='04/28/24(Sun)12:05:31'  && image=='cbdce28a86a25ff2a74eaa33b1794906.png') {

'undefined';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7981219 && dateTime=='04/28/24(Sun)14:11:39'  && image=='ss2mr.jpg') {

'9 hours of punishment as outdoor semen toilet.
Open to the public. Cumming in pussy is obligatory.

The goal of the protag is to assess Night Charger's maximum sperm storage capacity.. So, before the event begins, he places a smart plug at the mouth of the female villain's uterus. This little bio-gadget-thingy allows fluids to penetrate inside, while preventing them from flowing back. That way, everything that goes inside her insides, stays in. And go go rolling trains. Many many trains rolled on her.

By the end of the party, Samantha's uterus is so full that her swollen belly has become bigger than her head. No way to know how many citizens have nutted inside, the crowd was so big that the count got lost. The experiment also lasted longer than expected because apparently her baby box hadn't reached its limits yet. It continued to expand and expand beyond normal human anatomical limits. Protag-kun was game to continue, for science, but the approaching night thinned out the crowd. The plug device would probably have failed first anyway, it was barely holding on, already leaking under the tremendous pressure.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7981548 && dateTime=='04/28/24(Sun)16:16:35'  && image=='IMG-20240428-WA0178.jpg') {

'Japanese review of the game https://okazmanxxx.com/game-23-16504';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7981849 && dateTime=='04/28/24(Sun)18:10:40'  && image=='ev_051_18.png') {

'>>7981548
Cool, it's from 4 days ago. Pretty recent. The guy likes Night Charger. I'm starting to think that she's more popular than i thought.
Pretty decent review overall. He picked up on the lack of standing cgs during numerous parts of the game. They're all there, in the files, but a good chunk remains unused, He also had to undergo the classic nightmare that is unlocking all the endings of a Clockup game. Had he used my custom saves, he would have been spared from the torture.They're still in the link dump, along with the guide. Use'em.

He said one thing that i disagree over though. He thinks that the balance of sex scenes between the 3 main heroines and the others is good. I don't. Most of the one-off girls are forgettable. Squeezing 1 or 2 more rehab sessions of the main trio could have been cool. At least that what my dick is thinking.

Who remembers the peach ninja girl?
The oni girl hungry for shotas?
The suspicious big booby doc?
Meh. Gimme more of the baddest bitches instead. There could have been other scenes were all three heroines were rehabilitated at the same time, a scene where they interact with each other. It's not even obligated to be a rehab scene, i'd settle for a scene of Bad Lotion being charged with pimping the other two, that would have been funny.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7981859 && dateTime=='04/28/24(Sun)18:15:07') {

'is there actual scat? Or is it literal jelly being shat out?';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7982671 && dateTime=='04/29/24(Mon)01:08:12') {

'>>7981849
>The guy likes Night Charger. I'm starting to think that she's more popular than i thought.
Half of Venom's content is futa on male stuff, so it was always going to be Night Charger or Lotion for the majority of people. NTR is pretty big, Charger has a more basic body type, and vaginal sex. Lotion is great, but her appeal is a bit more specific and not as mainstream. Venom should have had more females in her scenes. If you're not into futa on males, she's like 70% not to your appeal.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7982957 && dateTime=='04/29/24(Mon)05:58:01') {

'New opening opening of the clockup game https://x.com/clockupofficial/status/1784864258351661149';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7983192 && dateTime=='04/29/24(Mon)09:25:54'  && image=='zbzbzbz.jpg') {

'>>7981859
No scat. It's all jelly/slime/Bad's Lotion's goo or cum. Butcha likes to make plenty stuff go in and out of assholes but actual shit isn't one of them. The only scat Butcha ever drew was that potty scene in Mother Kumiko, a commissioned work.

>>7982671

Interesting takes, but i don't quite agree with some. (Anon from the future here. I didn't intend to, but i dived too deep. So be warned and hold on to your butts.) (Also Spoilers.)

- Spo spo SPOILERS! -

>Half of Venom's content is futa on male stuff, so it was always going to be Night Charger or Lotion for the majority of people.
It's an exaggeration, if anything, she's more of a giant paizuri seaport for dick to dock on, but i'm being nitpicky because i agree with your assessment in spirit. First the dick growing surprise, then followed by futa on male content, it's one two combo that got to make her the most hated character. But, keep it mind that Futa lovers exist. Sure, futa is is niche, and the "avoiding the futa" crowd is mainstream, but SV isn't. This game is very niche, fully planted in fetishistic territory, the kind that make a vanilla crowd flee in disarray . Are futa lovers that much of a minority here? I suspect it isn't the case. As things currently are, Madam Venom might not be as unpopular as it first appears.

>Venom should have had more females in her scenes. If you're not into futa on males, she's like 70% not to your appeal.
Yeah. Futa on female? Okay, why not.
Male on futa? Her dick is the way, better be good.
Futa on male? Sorry. Next scene please.

>Charger has a more basic body type, and vaginal sex.
Disagree, She's on the athletic/toned side. Of the main girls, i consider Madam Venom, with less saggy tits, to be the closest to basic. But maybe we don't use the same definition for basic. For me, the standard hentai body is a big titied top model. Also, anal sex is so popular that i think that Bad Lotion hogging most of it is hurting the other two.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7983196 && dateTime=='04/29/24(Mon)09:28:25'  && image=='a2.png') {

'- Spo spo SPOILERS! - 2

>>7982671
>NTR is pretty big,
Yes, NTR is ultra big, but i don't know how much of its broader appeal is transmitted here. And i mean it, i truly don't know, because Night Charger's NTR is constructed ... weirdly? Let's take a step back first, otherwise it's going to be messy, i better clarify things first.

I see NTR as a crossroad of fetishes. A convergence of multiple affinities in the same situation. The base of said situation being, one guy stealing a girl from another guy. The pleasure of NTR is usually enjoyed in different ways, and NTR works tend to shape themselves to cater specific affinities. which are:
- the one most infamous and emblematic of NTR, Cuckholdery aka Netorare. This audience likes to focus on the experience of the cucked guy. (Boooring) The main appeal is catharsis, similar to horror stories.
- the other side of the coin being Netori. The audience prefers to follow the actions of the bull and bask in how dominant he is. (Most of the time, cringe af) The main appeal is emulation/power fantasy.
- and the last one focuses on what the stolen woman goes through, as a character. The audience wants to see how she react to the situation. (I dig. Patrician taste). The appeal is ... huuum, how do i put it? High definition sexual content, if that makes sense? Being aware of her state of mind she's getting plowed is very alluring, and how it can vary from one stage to the other is entertaining. There's got to be a simpler way to resume that, but i can't think of anything satisfactory. Interesting, i guess my perspective overloaded because it's where i eat, and i don't want to kill the nuance.

Fuuuck, i'm getting overboard. Quick, quick, NTR=cuck+bull+waifu with each perspective fighting over each other for the narrative spotlight, bla bla bla, now back to SV.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7983202 && dateTime=='04/29/24(Mon)09:32:28'  && image=='a6.png') {

'- Spo spo SPOILERS! - 3

>>7982671
>NTR is pretty big,
So, the thing with Night Charger's NTR, is that it goes in different directions depending of the game element.
First, the text is netori, because we follow the protag. His thoughts are the only ones we are privy to, we don't hear Sam's nor the cuck's. BUT the art itself is netorare, as it is framed from the POV of the cuck. BUT BUT again, that's almost all they have because, in practice, the spotlight is stays glued to miss waifu as soon as she enters the picture.
Art? Full on center stage, she's gobbling all the space. The cuck is reduced to hands, and the protag is just a cock that feels lucky when it gets to show off its suit and tie.
Text wise? The protag is the pilot, but 90% of his attention is focused on railing her and/or trying to get into her head in order to catch her off guard. The cuck is so ignorant/passive/pralysed that he might as well be a ghost. He's given only the bare minimum.
Not to mention that the protag isn't even the typical bull that does whatever for the trill of dominance. He's a rare type of cold mofo. A weird one that , on one side, treats girls as puzzles to solve, and will go to extreme length to do so, but on the other, he's doing his best avoid unnecessary hurt or disrespect to befall them.

All of that to say, i don't know. I'm not sure how much popularity points Night Charger owes to her NTR scenario since it looks like it's doing it's own thing.

>Charger has a more basic body type, and vaginal sex.
Disagree, She's on the athletic/toned side. Of the main girls, i consider Madam Venom, with less saggy tits, to be the closest to basic. But maybe we don't use the same definition for basic. For me, the standard hentai body is a big titied top model. Also, anal sex is so popular that i think that Bad Lotion hogging most of it is hurting the other two.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7983209 && dateTime=='04/29/24(Mon)09:37:45'  && image=='ev_070_15.png') {

'>>7982671
- No spo spo SPOILERS to be found here! - 4

>Lotion is great, but her appeal is a bit more specific and not as mainstream.
Yes, however she's the textbook blonde, twin tailed, petite, with attitude, aka the otaku darling. And, those guys are legions here, not to mention Japan. She's number 1 without contest.

Also, GAMEOVERS:RE_FILE17/PL is out on panda.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7983448 && dateTime=='04/29/24(Mon)12:00:15'  && image=='h111l.jpg') {

'h111l X2, croped.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7983451 && dateTime=='04/29/24(Mon)12:00:51'  && image=='h112l.jpg') {

'h112l X2, croped, 13 with eyes and eyebrows from 14';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7983456 && dateTime=='04/29/24(Mon)12:01:35'  && image=='h113l.jpg') {

'h113l X2, croped, 14 with eyes from 16 and eyebrows from 17';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7983461 && dateTime=='04/29/24(Mon)12:02:21'  && image=='h114l.jpg') {

'h114l X2, croped.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7983466 && dateTime=='04/29/24(Mon)12:02:58'  && image=='h115l.jpg') {

'h115l X2, croped,';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7983470 && dateTime=='04/29/24(Mon)12:03:33'  && image=='h116l.jpg') {

'h116l X2, croped,';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7983474 && dateTime=='04/29/24(Mon)12:04:19'  && image=='h117l.jpg') {

'h117l X2, croped,

More Ashley huh? The set is okayiish. I like the way her legs are open in the first pics, but that isn't new and the rest isn't either.
Butcha always falls back to Ashley when he has a hard time drawing. I hope that means that we'll get a real sexy Ada for next month. And/or other doujins are being worked hard in the background.

>>7982957
Checked it.
From what i can get, the game is about grudges and hate. The guro still doesn't shows his face, but i'm convinced that's it going to be there now. Could be sharp bursts to punctuate the story, like in Fraternite or a regular occurrence like in Maggot Baits. <But, sexy anon, the girls in MG are immortal beings that can get butchered one sec and walk it off the next.> You're right, hot granny anon that lives in my neighborhood, the Oujo girls don't seem to be the "get back to life" type. However, it's possible to subject them to guro, without killing them for real. Suppose for one instant that the curses, that the story seems to revolve around, don't hurt the body of their victim, but send them horrible visions of torture and death instead. The game would have just to tune us in those visions and her we go, guro at every other meal.
Also, the narrative seems to be too focused and serious to opt for an avalanche of bad endings as a mean to supply the guro.

Guro or not, the vibe of the game is teeeense. There's not going to be a lot of pure joy or happiness to be found inside.
I really hope it's tight and properly cooked. It would be a shame if it was a mess.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7984068 && dateTime=='04/29/24(Mon)16:46:45') {

'>>7983448
really love Butcha's take on the RE girls but this is tired man cmon. How many times do we need to see these girls get violated like this, I just don't get how this can get someone off and this is coming from someone who loved Soul Fertility. Fucking hell, I hope we get the next installment of Dragal or Pooters at some point this year.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7985448 && dateTime=='04/30/24(Tue)04:49:48') {

'>>7984068
>but this is tired man cmon
Thank you. I felt like I was alone in these htreads when I said I was fed up with this series. I'd take anything else at this point.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7986116 && dateTime=='04/30/24(Tue)12:13:35'  && image=='sample_343fa195a31f2e75705da77e7c457987.jpg') {

'>>7985448
I guess nothing will ever come of this? Butcha had teased this work a few times years ago when he started is Fanbox. I guess he really just loves drawing hot chicks get fucked by worms and giant eyeballs'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7986151 && dateTime=='04/30/24(Tue)12:42:26'  && image=='0856c731-269a-433b-ab64-4a157964793a.jpg') {

'>>7986116
>I guess nothing will ever come of this? Butcha had teased this work a few times years ago when he started is Fanbox.
Dunno. Maybe that girl was supposed to be the heroine of Dragal 2. She has the fangs.
The next window for Dragal 3 is Comiket 104. Not that far, a little more than 2 months away. If Butcha plans to sell his doujin there, he'll start advertising it before that.

>I guess he really just loves drawing hot chicks get fucked by worms and giant eyeballs.
He sure does.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7986318 && dateTime=='04/30/24(Tue)14:00:02'  && image=='_04.jpg') {

'>>7986151
Hmm you could be right, she looks a bit like a combo of both.

Hopefully he's sitting on that work for a future release. A CG collection or a game set in a Dragal / School scenario could be top notch. If it were released via Fanbox we could get some variety from the usual RE4 stuff'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7986455 && dateTime=='04/30/24(Tue)14:55:06'  && image=='5aa6a4288a421b86bca29c241e0f6dcc.jpg') {

'>>7986318
She's a gal. Check. Gives of cum vampire vibes. Check. Fucks a fat guy ---> the protag from Dragal is fat.
There's a good chance that she's indeed a dragal ... is what i thought about 5 min ago. She's 100% Dragal. Confirmed. For some reason i kept remembering that i saw her somewhere with a letter hairpin, so after a little bit of digging, i found her and the other Dragals, with their own hairpins. She has the letter A, i suppose.it makes her the first dragal to be created.
C gal and G gal are the ones that starred in the first doujin, apparently Butcha chose those two over the others. They all look good tho, aside from F gal maybe. She looks like the airhead type.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7986460 && dateTime=='04/30/24(Tue)14:56:01'  && image=='1231d80be01bcf05cf52638651248fa7.jpg') {

'B gal.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7986463 && dateTime=='04/30/24(Tue)14:56:35'  && image=='efe9e5ec4a9402e5c0ce0cb6824116ab.jpg') {

'C gal.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7986468 && dateTime=='04/30/24(Tue)14:57:11'  && image=='a4977fceb48a7e261e7bc62e02aa00e0.jpg') {

'D gal.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7986470 && dateTime=='04/30/24(Tue)14:57:50'  && image=='95859d34e555b8c45c850613893a98fb.jpg') {

'E gal.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7986474 && dateTime=='04/30/24(Tue)14:58:28'  && image=='1d8e42dcf18ce96ca35a2aefc4579ff0.jpg') {

'F gal.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7986477 && dateTime=='04/30/24(Tue)14:59:01'  && image=='411fbec973d6200cdcaeb93011a570fe.jpg') {

'G gal.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7986501 && dateTime=='04/30/24(Tue)15:05:05'  && image=='4ccf4cc2-77a3-4ef4-9283-a18efe8329e3.jpg') {

'I don't know if that one is supposed to be H gal. She doesn't have hairpin. But she's supposed to be the heroine of Dragal 3, so she has to be one. I guess she was created after the first batch of portraits were drawn.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7987860 && dateTime=='05/01/24(Wed)07:29:19'  && image=='GMbqHk7bgAAinhi.jpg') {

'The girls don't look angry like in the draft >>7971545 They look slightly annoyed instead. Good news for the protag i guess, since he isn't about to be murdered.

New character on the top left? I bet she's Butcha's Phoenix inspired character. Is she going to be the villain of the week and get defeated at the end of the chapter, or will she get more? Anyhow, our girls are in for another dicking, kinda ironic for a supposed lesbian bonus episode.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7987863 && dateTime=='05/01/24(Wed)07:31:11'  && image=='セクシオン.jpg') {

'>>7987860
Phoenix expy. I not sure how to translate her name. セクシオン. Sexion? She gives off final boss vibes.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7987983 && dateTime=='05/01/24(Wed)09:25:46') {

'>>7987860
>>7987863
I wonder if he's gonna use any of theses Characters for a sequel, the cowboy one was one of the best.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7988123 && dateTime=='05/01/24(Wed)11:24:03'  && image=='Villains.jpg') {

'>>7987983
I don't see why not. Half of the old cast of villains was featured in SV. Nothing is preventing Butcha-u from using the other half. At worse, he might tweak the designs here and there, if he feels like it.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7988135 && dateTime=='05/01/24(Wed)11:30:08'  && image=='Cast_of_Villains.jpg') {

'>>7988123
Oops, bad pic. Forgot the doctor.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7988387 && dateTime=='05/01/24(Wed)13:31:06') {

'>>7988135
For me
>The nun
>the cowboy
>the space baby for the sequel
>dropped the one-eyed and devil one
The pheonix one as some one escene enemy'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7988497 && dateTime=='05/01/24(Wed)14:21:02'  && image=='EV_1559.jpg') {

'>>7988387
Space baby? I guess you meant space babe? The one next to Phoenix? I guess i could have given them a number.
I'll take the devil girl if you don't want it. Horns are ideal for face fucking. Better grip.

Mmh, i had to rank them, i'd say:
-1- Space babe, second to last position. Not sure that she comes from space tho. If i recall right, she's basically genderswap iron-man, so she's wearing a high tech armor. There's an AI called Pepper inside, and apparently the joke is that it always tries its best to get its owner fucked.
-2- Phoenix. last position. She's gonna be hit or miss. Big potential, because she looks so powerful and sexy, but if she doesn't get obliterated by cock by the end of her story, it might be disapointing.
-3- Squid policewoman, 10th pos. She's all about cum, so i'm in.
-4- Devil woman. 6th pos.
-5- Ninja nun. 3th pos.
-6- Cowgirl. 11th pos
-7- Ninja ... monk hybrid? 13th pos.
-8- Space pirate girl, 7th pos. She hunts men for sport and pleasure (rape), so i'm out. I'm more than out. I flee.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7988546 && dateTime=='05/01/24(Wed)14:58:58'  && image=='Screenshot_20240219_181126.jpg') {

'>still no official translation';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7988564 && dateTime=='05/01/24(Wed)15:20:28'  && image=='ev_140_01.png') {

'>>7988546
C'est sur qu'on l'a un peu dans l'os. C'est la mort lente.

Shiravune has translated Taimanin Yukikaze yesterday. Meanwhile, still no info about SV.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7988643 && dateTime=='05/01/24(Wed)16:07:51'  && image=='ev_com_33b.jpg') {

'>>7988564
>French
>post the Brown girl
Typical'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7988650 && dateTime=='05/01/24(Wed)16:12:30') {

'>>7952185
I like the philosophical depth and concept. But you should have made it smaller scale. Like a private organisation. I doubt even roman society would have tolerated the public raping. I think the only time they ever sacrificed women for entertainment was the Christian hunt.

There was public outrage when Caesar intended to publicly strangle the queen an her daughters after conquering the celts to the point he had to let them live.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7988673 && dateTime=='05/01/24(Wed)16:30:09') {

'>>7988650
I mean, the game says it's an hyper-sexual sociaty where everyones livid it's at high all the time, like the kenzen serie by Butch-a, but more violent.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7988839 && dateTime=='05/01/24(Wed)17:32:41'  && image=='-48,62.png') {

'>>7988643
A pussy is a pussy. You're a picky eater? No problem, more for me.

>>7988643
Heh? It's not from me. It's the background of the Hero society from Sacrifice Villains.
I did fancied it up though. For fun. I tried to give it a mythological bend, and some gravitas. It didn't occur to me that by doing so, it would cause confusion. It makes sense though, it reads more like a fanfiction than a hentai game. Live and learn.

>There was public outrage when Caesar intended to publicly strangle the queen an her daughters after conquering the celts to the point he had to let them live.
Yeah, the sister of Cleopatra, right? Cleopasta or something? She was kept around for a while until Caesar had finished winning the gallic wars. A triumph was organized to celebrate his victories, i don't remember if his Egypt campaign was one of them or if it was latter. but she behaved so dignified during the parade that the roman public took a liking to her and they pleaded for her to be spared. Julius, in good politician, agreed sent her to a temple for women instead, and from there she disappeared from the records of history. The other prisoners of war, chieftains and king, didn't get the same luck and got sacrificed. A new temple of Jupiter was built over their final resting place, if i remember right.
Romans were always looking down on other people for practicing human sacrifices, claiming it was uncivilized. But, on rare occasions, they did it too. I've forgotten most of the story, but the i think that one time they were shitting themselves so much after losing one too many battle that they got desperate and made the biggest human sacrifice that they had ever done, and once it was over, they never talked about it out of shame. They won that war.

Take all that with a grain of salt tho. Might be pop history since it comes from old youtube videos.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7988902 && dateTime=='05/01/24(Wed)17:54:07') {

'>>7988839
Being honest I like rape in this game it feels like they all low key enjoy it and like everyone it's too sex addicted that feels normal to them'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7988980 && dateTime=='05/01/24(Wed)18:32:41'  && image=='5e07769048fda0cb7367fbb3e245c4e0c5f8a3a6_s2_n1_y1.png') {

'>>7988650
>I like the philosophical depth and concept. But you should have made it smaller scale. Like a private organisation. I doubt even roman society would have tolerated the public raping. I think the only time they ever sacrificed women for entertainment was the Christian hunt.
I agree, it's not a realistic setup. But that's the entire point, since the goal is to put the heroines in fresh hentai scenarios.
Is it working? Honestly, not so much. Most of the good stuff is happening in the Asylum, so the sex utopia setting isn't really taken advantage of. I think it has potential, but SV falls short in that aspect, imo.

>>7988673
Yeah, pretty much. The violence of Justopia Ward seems to be exclusively directed at criminals, and non-citizens. Heavy government involvement in the lives of their citizens too, Singapour style.

>>7988902
That's Butcha for you. It's difficult for his characters to wallow in tragedy and sadness when they get served a good dose of cumming their brains out for breakfast, lunch and diner, all day everyday. Add to that a sprinkle of goofiness, a sprinkle of camp, a fist full of tropes, and despite the straight tone and the, on their faces, horrible things that happen to the girls, the audience gets the feeling that it isn't to be taken too seriously.
Until a certain point of course. It's not recommended as baby's first hentai.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7990389 && dateTime=='05/02/24(Thu)06:59:56') {

'>>7984068
His RE stuff was easily my favourite since it hit all my tastes but i really wish he did a story/comic instead of endless loose cg sets'
;

}

}
}