public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void Drawing ergonomics on-the-go(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'Drawing ergonomics on-the-go';
int postNumber = 7144342;
String image = '1713931571346333.jpg';
String date = '04/24/24(Wed)00:06:11';
String comment = 'So a few years ago I bought an Android tablet that's compatible with Wacom pens (S7 FE) but I've been using more as of late because of my job.
Job forces me to move around a lot, it's not "3 years in another country" it's more "5 days here, two weeks there, a month in that city..." so I'm forced to be light...

I'm facing an issue now with ergonomics. I have two "main" setups and they're both kinda painful:
>Setup 1: Sitting on the bed, tablet on my lap.
I get back, neck pain and the occasional wrist pain. Its "comfy" but it's so casual it's hard to lock-in if you get me.
>Setup 2: At the desk, tablet propped with an object.
This one is closer to my home setup and I get a lot less wrist pain from it, but it's far from ideal. The hotel desks tend to be too high and the seats aren't adjustable or soft so a few hours of work will give me stiff shoulders and aching sitbones.

I miss my home setup and desk but it's not something I can bring with me. If anyone has suggestions for portable methods for better ergonomics I'd appreciate the advice...'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7144348 && dateTime=='04/24/24(Wed)00:14:12') {

'unironically, try testing out a screenless tablet + laptop setup. Sit at a desk, with a nice chair, and you're good. You can keep your arm on the table, and your eyes looking forwards, at the screen.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7145705 && dateTime=='04/25/24(Thu)12:12:38'  && image=='Tabletop Easel .png') {

'>>7144342
I'm not sure about light weight setups but try to focus on stretching and posture for your neck.

Maybe try one of these stands? "Tabletop Easel"'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7147809 && dateTime=='04/27/24(Sat)05:28:55') {

'>>7144342
If you want to do it in bed get something to raise the tablet up in your lap so that you don't have to sacrifice your cervical vertebrae, I have a "folding laptop bed desk" that has a convenient easel-like surface that can be adjusted too. You can also just put a pillow or two on your lap to get it up.
I would say do what fpbp said if you want the best ergonomics, it's hard to beat a desk tablet.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7148459 && dateTime=='04/27/24(Sat)20:30:48') {

'>>7145705
>>7147809
Yes but how do i use my keyboard+mouse you idiots'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7149675 && dateTime=='04/28/24(Sun)20:46:30') {

'>>7144348
my eye-hand coordination is in the fucking shitter whenever I use screenless tablets. How do you fuckers do it? I'd rather sketch with paper and pencil, even a mouse feels better to use'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7149679 && dateTime=='04/28/24(Sun)20:49:23') {

'>>7149675
it doesn't take that long to get used to it
and it will provide ergonomic benefits for a lifetime
try a paperlike protector to avoid too slippery surfaces'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7149725 && dateTime=='04/28/24(Sun)21:29:27') {

'>>7149679
I guess I'll try the paper protector trick. It just really feels like I was learning how to use a pen for the first time again.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7149763 && dateTime=='04/28/24(Sun)22:44:35'  && image=='maslow2.png') {

'>>7144342
OP The answer to your question lies in 6 parts which have come to me through various experimentation throughout my life, I've been drawing since I was 5.

1,POSTURE, 2.HEALTH, 3 MASSAGE CHAIR 4. WOODEN EASAL 5. WEED

I had the hunched over, legs crossed, head on side of table deathgrip in school growing up, but this was the only way i could cope with having extreme hyperactivity, add, artistic drive, and by others remarks some "talent".

I drew like this during lessons pretty much until college. It was during a marijuana sativa induced night run listening to Justice on repeat in 2014 that I came to the conclusion, at 22, that I simply was tired of being an Artist. I had been a devoted gamer until about 16, then stopped gaming as much, then i became obsessed with "what is a real artist about? and I finally figured out, much to my old bones at 31 currently, that you cannot put the cart before the horse, you're a human being with physical - emotional - spiritual needs that need addressing BEFORE you pick up the pencil

"You can't be an artist if you're dead." I concluded out loud, panting out of breathe staring at the state capitol building in Sustin TX. "I'm never....going to draw again." I concluded that day. I needed to address my humanity first.

How do you do that? By the way, I did still end up drawing for the full 11 years after that. You fuck depression in the ass. You lift weights, squats only, sorry it really is only t rex mode for artists, if you are a boy, and you do yoga regardless of gender and you fucking figure out what the fuck it is you need in a MASLOWs pyramid type deal.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7149766 && dateTime=='04/28/24(Sun)22:45:34'  && image=='my room.jpg') {

'PHYSICAL - >>7145705 is correct. Pic related I use one My dad made for my CINTIQ 16. POSTURE is Key so I use a massage chair and lower my electronic standing desk to the perfect height, so it it wedges the chair. The chair is foldable and provides the best posture. Red light therapy is not a meme, 70 bucks on amazon. Fucking heals your back in 30 minutes, trust me I was skeptical too. Plus the whole room be red n shit. NEAR UV LAMP is sun replacement for long night shifts. Please note NEAR UV is different from UV light and is not harmful to your eyes because it a lessened UV frequency, but still gives antibacterial properties, just it takes roughly 5 minutes of exposure versus the 2 minutes a UV light phone bank can do.

SAFETY does your landlord russian dad beat you? thats sucks. draw anyways.

LOVE and BELONGING meet other artists. sexy times. go OUTSIDE go to a fucking kava bar if you have to. just obviously do not drink that shit is like dirt and kratom and vaping are insanely addicting. do not fall for it.

ESTEEM I do not care what stage of the game you are at,YOU need to love yourself and your art and fuck the rest. If you haven't reached this emotional goalpost in your life, just be patient and quietly remove the emotional vampires in your life and see it makes quite a difference!

SELF ACTUALIZATION is when people repost your art. you see your meaning in life slowly coming together and you have met all prior needs. Please, relax now! YOU HAVE OVERWORKED and earned A VACATION so go buy art supplies'
;

}

}
}