public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void undefined(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'undefined';
int postNumber = 7145061;
String image = '1713994996440436.jpg';
String date = '04/24/24(Wed)17:43:16';
String comment = 'Who are the different pills and what will your art look like if you take them?

I know there's the drawaboxpill, the vilppu pill, the Huston pill, the dynamic Bible pill, the sightsize pill, the proko pill

Can someone create a diagram showing where all these pills overlap and what directions they go'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7145069 && dateTime=='04/24/24(Wed)17:54:30') {

'>>7145061
You need a different kind of pill.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7145079 && dateTime=='04/24/24(Wed)18:00:09') {

'>>7145061
Loomispill is the only real deal.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7145083 && dateTime=='04/24/24(Wed)18:04:03') {

'I don't know how to make a graph but I will attempt to explain how I see it.

It's like there are two different schools and two subtypes that exist within each school. The schools are 3D forms vs 2D shapes and the subtypes are copying vs imagination. These are the extreme ends because most people exist somewhere on a spectrum.

>3D Form
>>Imagination
>Vilppu draws like this. He draws by constructing 3D forms from imagination. He never measures, reference is an inspiration for his imagination and not a strict guide in any sense. Upside is that his drawings flow like water but don't have a strong likeness
>>Copying:
>This is more like proko. He still draws by constructing 3d forms like vilppu, but he requires a reference and he will often use a large amount of comparative measurement. Upside is that his drawings have a strong likeness but feel stiffer
>people who fall somewhere in the middle: Huston/Hampton

>2D Shapes:
>copying:
>Sightsize is like this. They don't think about 3d forms, everything is just carefully measuring and replicating exact combinations of 2d shapes locking together to create the illusion of a three dimensional object, like a jigsaw puzzle.
>imagination:
>children's drawings, tribal art, or simpler cartoons often look like this. Combinations of appealing shapes that create interesting looking but flat pictures'
;

}

}
}