public void how do i get good at Zbrush? is it over?(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'how do i get good at Zbrush? is it over?';
int postNumber = 7145942;
String image = '1714073619986310.png';
String date = '04/25/24(Thu)15:33:39';
String comment = 'undefined';

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7145954 && dateTime=='04/25/24(Thu)15:45:17') {

'Really depends on what you want to do. If sculpting faces the best advice you will ever receive is to do sculpts on low amount of polys. Don't subdivide without need. Try to block big shapes! Think which of them are most important. It's little bit like drawing a caricatures. Only subdivide mesh if you're absolutely sure you CAN'T make it any better with current number of polys. Do lots of sculpts like that. Quick, low, focusing on big forns. If you sculpt likeness of a person from reference, stop as soon when you think anyone would recognize that person from your sculpt. And then do next one.
The worst time waster is to subdivide a lot and then polish that turd for hours/days
t. Using zbrush since 3.1'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7145970 && dateTime=='04/25/24(Thu)16:06:30') {

'>>7145954
what is a comfy low spot to dynamesh with? and whats a good cap to finish at? because i dynameshed this to 200 just so it wouldnt lookblocky since i see that same advice mentioned alot'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7146448 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)01:19:06') {

'>>7145970
If you're learning I'd advice to not dynamesh just yet. Make a cube in some 3d app (or with z modeler but it'd be simpler to just do it in max /Maya /blender...) make that cube with 9 quads on each side. Import that to zbrush, subdivide once. And sculpt. Don't subdivide again until you're absolutely sure you reached the point where you can't improve shapes with current number of polys.
This cube method might seem unnecessary in the age of more modern tools in zbrush. But everyone I ever talked to feels like this is really good method to learn still.
I feel like all those more advanced newer tools in zbrush are great when you know what you're doing. But for beginners they might be confusing or even build bad habits.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7147084 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)16:10:41'  && image=='file.png') {

'>>7146448
like this?
now when i dynamesh i see whats its meant for

this is a mouth btw'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7147976 && dateTime=='04/27/24(Sat)11:31:46') {

'>>7147084
>>7147084
One thing you maybe don't know if you're beginner so I'm going to explain here.
Having subdivision levels is helpful in sculpting, I feel like people nowadays are not explaining this enough in tutorials.
If you're sculpting and want to do bigger move/change it's helpful to go to lower subdivision level do the big move there and then go back to bigger level to sculpt smaller details again.
If you're only relying on dynamesh you're crippling yourself in that matter. But there is simple way to get decent subdivision levels even if you only have dynameshed model. You duplicate it and do quick retopo with quad renesher. You can draw polygroups and quad renesher will follow the edges giving you better result. After you have your low poly mesh you do a projection from high mesh. Might need to adjust distance if it gives you displaced results. Then subdivide low poly and do a projection again. And repeat that process until you get as many subdivisions as you need. If projections keep failing in some areas because they're too far from original mesh then just use move brush to make it closer and then project.
This process will not only give you subdivisions that are useful to move big forms without destroying details. But one you do that you will see increased performance in viewport. Thats because of how zbrush is working. It really uses low poly versions and constantly projects details to display mesh. If you don't have subd levels but only very high poly dynameshed sculpt then zbrush is forced to work on that high poly all the time giving you worse performance.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7147982 && dateTime=='04/27/24(Sat)11:41:21'  && image=='binjie-lee-1.jpg') {

'>>7145942
Low poly is to sketch phase. Adding details early on is a sign of permabegness. Stop bouncing mediums when you don't even have your fundies in check faggot.'
;

}

}
}