public void title() {

String fullTitle = '/news/';
}

public void menu();

public void board();

public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void Protecting the Biggest Democracy in the World from Corruption(OP pastaman) {

String fullTitle = 'Protecting the Biggest Democracy in the World from Corruption';
int postNumber = 1286410;
String image = 'NaN';
String date = '04/12/24(Fri)15:42:11';
String comment = 'I need your help 4chan. The Biggest Democracy in this world is becoming a Dictatorship, filled with corruption from top to bottom, funded by evil capitalists like Adani and Ambani and Bharti Airtel. Independent Media is getting suppressed and main stream media is just Fucked up. Please help maintain the Democracy here, otherwise this might be my last post on 4chan before the government decides and comes to conclusion that "4chan is a Bad website, because it is used by Anti-Nationalist"

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/we-do-not-have-any-regrets-rajnath-singh-on-electoral-bonds-5421803'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Sahib && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1286456 && dateTime=='04/12/24(Fri)17:09:46') {

'>>1286410
I'm not an ignorant C.H.U.D. who thinks Indians shit in the street.
Only a few backward villagers do that, like here in the US, where they shit in a hole called an outhouse.
India and ChyyNa will put aside their differences and rule the world in 50-75 yrs.
I am teaching my kids Hindi and Mandarin now so they will pass it on to their kids.
Let's keep at least India a democracy and show ChyyNa how it's done.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1286531 && dateTime=='04/12/24(Fri)19:48:30') {

'>>1286410
>ndtv
>doesn't paste the article
Hello Falon Gong it's been a while'
;

}

if(pastaman && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1286622 && dateTime=='04/13/24(Sat)05:43:21') {

'My point is the Democracy here is Dying. We need 4chan's users help to Combat BJP (Currently ruling Party) IT Cells that are Trying their best and succeding in Supressing the True News and Independent Media';

}

}
}