public void title() {

String fullTitle = '/news/';
}

public void menu();

public void board();

public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void $105 Creates automated, AI-generated ‘pink-slime’ news site for false political stories(OP veddy long python coder) {

String fullTitle = '$105 Creates automated, AI-generated ‘pink-slime’ news site for false political stories';
int postNumber = 1286627;
String image = '1713011670845324.jpg';
String date = '04/13/24(Sat)08:34:30';
String comment = 'We all keep reading about how generative AI is now so widely available that it poses a profound new threat to legitimate journalism and to trust in general. So I decided to find out exactly how easy it is to use the new weapon.

It took me two days, $105 and no expertise whatsoever to launch a fully automated, AI-generated local news site capable of publishing thousands of articles a day—with the partisan news coverage framing of my choice, nearly all rewritten without credit from legitimate news sources. I created a website specifically designed to support one political candidate against another in a real race for the U.S. Senate. And I made it all happen in a matter of hours.

With OpenAI’s ChatGPT and a few lines of code, developers on freelancer websites such as Fiverr.com—the site I used to find my developer—can program websites to autonomously rewrite and publish articles from mainstream news outlets according to specific political preferences. Within a few weeks, I could even start earning programmatic ad revenue from my partisan AI content farm.

https://www.wsj.com/politics/how-i-built-an-ai-powered-self-running-propaganda-machine-for-105-e9888705?st=pm7346bk558pnfa

see below for remainder'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(veddy long python coder && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1286628 && dateTime=='04/13/24(Sat)08:35:04') {

'>>1286627
Purchasing an AI content farm on Fiverr
.com is as easy as ordering on Uber Eats. I searched “AI generated news website” on the home page and up came dozens of developers offering to build my site. (Tel Aviv-based Fiverr, which was founded in 2010 and trades on the New York Stock Exchange, is just one of many online marketplaces for freelance professional services.) The prices ranged from $30 to build a basic AI news site to as much as $350 to “create the best automated news website monetized with ads ready to earn,” according to one lister.

I selected Huzafa Nawaz, drawn by his record (at the time) of 293 reviews with a 5.0 rating. The price—$80—also seemed more than reasonable.

Nawaz is a young Pakistani who told me he is “around 30” years old; he communicated with me in English, with limited proficiency, by instant message. He is among dozens of developers on freelance marketplaces who build fully automated AI websites from the ground up for a minimal fee. “I will create automated news website autoblog,” Nawaz’s posting on Fiverr stated. “If you are looking for an automated website to generate extra passive income without any effort, my gig is your best choice.”'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1286629 && dateTime=='04/13/24(Sat)09:03:53') {

'> www.wsj.com
LMAO, they have no credibility at all. They could as well be another AI shithole defecating news.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1286631 && dateTime=='04/13/24(Sat)09:42:58') {

'>>1286627
We truly live in the post-truth era.

>>1286629
Why does the story make you angry?'
;

}

if(cusTOADian...clean up on aisle no life && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1286696 && dateTime=='04/13/24(Sat)14:47:06') {

'>>1286631
It's an angry young man.
many such cases and causes:
no gf/and/or no decent employment prospects/ and/or no friends/ and/or no life(in other words, a janitor here)'
;

}

if(cusTOADian...clean up on aisle no life && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1286697 && dateTime=='04/13/24(Sat)14:51:59') {

'>>1286696
Just kidding jannie
I know this 'position' is fulfilling in its self, but is also a doorway into the wider world at Reddit.
as to the topic in hand, there are many anons who post here who use these ''AI-generated ‘pink-slime’ news site(s)'' for political news.
The closet tranny lover for one.'
;

}

}
}