public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void undefined(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'undefined';
int postNumber = 2726010;
String image = '1714438163991513.jpg';
String date = '04/29/24(Mon)20:49:23';
String comment = 'Hey y'all I am a nature boy with very little camping experience however I am wise and smart enough to know how to not die. I wanted to come here for yalls advice on the following topics.

>What's the best brand of tent to get for 1-2 people

>what are some of the basic essentials for camping that you would bring.

>what are some of your favorite snacks / travel food. does any one know of a good jerky spot along my route to stop at.

>What are my best items for self defense from wildlife and people If I dont carry a gun.

The purpose of this journey is to go rock hounding in NC, Colorado, Utah and maybe push into nevada to find some opals.

my list of things to bring for my trip include the following: Tent, cook set, stove, chair, towels, head light, paracord, life straw, dish rack, neck guard, back pack, some good socks and underwear ( are the expensive brands for hiking worth getting?) multi tool, camp pad, first aid kit, battery fan, bunjie cords, hatchet / knife, bucket, cooler and all my other mining gear.

Do you guys see me missing anything in that list or have any brand name reccomendations on the life straw.'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2726012 && dateTime=='04/29/24(Mon)20:57:45') {

'How the hell do you plan on getting back? If it's one way please for the love of God don't do it. People love and appreciate you.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2726017 && dateTime=='04/29/24(Mon)21:16:17') {

'>>2726010
after I do my mining north west, im just going to take the fastest rout back to Fl. maybe spend some extra time in Colorado with my friends there.

this is a driving trip and im about to make a purchase on a new truck or SUV, so if any one has any recomendations on vehicles that are good with off roading and mountains that input is also very much welcome.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2726025 && dateTime=='04/29/24(Mon)21:24:14') {

'>>2726010
since you are going through OP, get Kansas City Joe's while you're here, the best BBQ ever'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2726027 && dateTime=='04/29/24(Mon)21:33:44') {

'>>2726010
That's a lot of shit you're carrying.

Normally I'd say you're good with whatever durable gear you can get your hands on but if you're not gonna be next to the car and have to hike all that shit in then you're gonna want ultralight gear.
And I mean. A gun is pretty good defense, but I guess you could get some bear spray.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2726033 && dateTime=='04/29/24(Mon)21:48:50') {

'>>2726010
For this, will you be staying at a campsite then hiking / mining and returning each day, or will you be doing some of that but also going out backpacking for a few days here and there? And do you have an SUV or a larger vehicle you can put a decent amount of stuff in or are you crammed for space?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2726040 && dateTime=='04/29/24(Mon)21:55:54') {

'>>2726010
For budget ish shit. Get a lanshan 3p tent, a pair of the Cascade mountain carbon fiber trekking poles. Sawyer squeeze with Smart water bottles and an optional bladder. A lifestraw is not going to cut it. Could get the big agnes prospector just to fit a theme but it's not really big enough for all your stuff. You should really fit your pack in person because like shoes some will fit you better than others.

For temperatures down to freezing the insulated static V sleeping pads are good, comfortable and reasonably priced.

For below that get an insulated big agnes rapide.

The kelty cosmic 20 sleeping bag is good for most weather, pair it with insulated clothes or a sleeping bag liner if you're going to encounter weather in the teens.
There's a bunch of ultralight chairs, but if you're okay with roughing it a little get an accordion sleeping pad and cut it in half to make a couple sit pads.
Carry a gun if you're really worried about it.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2726252 && dateTime=='04/30/24(Tue)11:12:02') {

'>>2726025
Word, I shall do that.

>>2726027
Most of the camping will be done by the vehicle. Might use wasp spray and a lighter or pick up a cross bow. The issue with the gun is going over various states and needing concealed carry permits for each one.

>>2726033
I don’t think there will be much hiking to get to camp sites. The camping is my economical solution instead of hotels lol. And to reconnect with nature.

>>2726040
Thanks for the info I don’t think the tempature will be going below 35 at night. I would get a gun if I didn’t need various permits for different states.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2726528 && dateTime=='05/01/24(Wed)00:00:02'  && image=='Permitless_Carry_Map-030824.jpg') {

'>>2726252
>The issue with the gun is going over various states and needing concealed carry permits for each one.
U wot m8?

A good part of your trip is through constitutional carry states.
Colorado is an exception but they seem to allow loaded handguns to be carried in vehicles without a cc permit. North Carolina doesn't but they offer reciprocal carry for people with an interstate permit.
If I've misread the laws in those states then just keep the gun unloaded when you're there. If the gun and ammo are in separate locked containers then you can travel through whatever state you want, that's a federal law.

If you're too young/felonious/mentally defective to legally own a gun then pepper spray and a hammer should do the job.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2726542 && dateTime=='05/01/24(Wed)01:29:18') {

'>>2726252
Lmao don't call it camping when you're just homeless'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2726755 && dateTime=='05/01/24(Wed)15:34:27'  && image=='IMG_8470.jpg') {

'>>2726528
Thanks for the info, I’ll have to research more into the federal laws then.

>>2726542
I’m actually jobless not homeless haha. Lost my job due to unfortunate events. But fortunately I have enough saved up to do what I’ve always dreamed of.
>MFW the solar eclipse was the end of my job.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2726761 && dateTime=='05/01/24(Wed)15:51:32') {

'>>2726528
The fun thing about guns is you don't actually have to tell anyone you're carrying them.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2727369 && dateTime=='05/03/24(Fri)03:23:56') {

'>>2726761
You do have to report possession if a LEO asks in some jurisdictions. They can bring in a dog trained to smell gun oil and propellant from outside the vehicle. If you lied, you are ferked. Be careful.

This said, at least bring bear spray or mace. Wasp spray can work too although it is more easily dispersed by wind.'
;

}

}
}