public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void Local parks(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'Local parks';
int postNumber = 2727626;
String image = '1714783072443795.jpg';
String date = '05/03/24(Fri)20:37:52';
String comment = 'Why does everybody want to drive hours to some tourist attractions when there's perfect /out/ right under their noses.
I live in the suburbs with a few parcels of green space wood land of several dozen acres in size. It's undeveloped and has no obvious access or trails so I am probably the first person to have been there in years or decades even.'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2727628 && dateTime=='05/03/24(Fri)20:47:17') {

'views + waterfalls';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2727910 && dateTime=='05/04/24(Sat)14:41:15') {

'>>2727626
normals are afraid and when /out/ they dare not take a single step off the trail. I have stopped inviting people out for this reason'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2728194 && dateTime=='05/05/24(Sun)00:29:49') {

'I visit my local park to hike and run the trails 2-3 times a week. It's a pretty big area and the hills really weed out most people so once you get a couple miles in, it can feel like true innawoods sometimes. It's fun on it's own, but I treat it just as much as training for actual innawoods mountain hiking which I like to do several times a year in various locations. Plus my local spot becomes an arid shithole in the summer. You can't just limit yourself to local stuff when there's so much /out/ to see in the world.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2728250 && dateTime=='05/05/24(Sun)07:35:41') {

'>>2727626
As I wrote on another thread, local parks are okay for scratching the itch on worknights or when your weekend schedule doesn't allow for more serious outings.
Those places aren't really "perfect out" like you said, however. They're typically smaller, more crowded, have fewer interesting natural features in most cases, usually don't allow camping, and lose their novelty after you've gone there a million times already. The only real advantage is convenience for people living in urban and suburban areas.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2728254 && dateTime=='05/05/24(Sun)07:57:21') {

'a lot of my cities old fortifications and citadels have been turned into parks, canals too, i trap crawfish ín the canals, fish too';

}

}
}