public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void Quitting/Ditching Society Forest Nomad(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'Quitting/Ditching Society Forest Nomad';
int postNumber = 2728688;
String image = '1714982956985688.jpg';
String date = '05/06/24(Mon)04:09:16';
String comment = 'Listen you can't stop me. I failed my college classes and I'm not doing this charade another year. But you can help me so I don't die my first week/month.
I'll just be as honest as possible so it helps.
Mission: Become a man and don't fucking die like a baffoon.
Stats+Supplies:
>22yo Male
>Seattle
>roughly 2k in cash
>school bag
>blanket
>books I wish I had time to read
>thinkpad laptop (not very important and I already saved my important files remotely but maybe I could find a library to post progress)
>notebook to write
>phone for pictures no mobile gaming already deleted clash
>plastic bottles for water
>canned beans
Biggest concerns:
>dangerous animals (bears, snakes, etc.)
>dehydrating to death
>minor cuts turning into infections
>the man and their conspiracy to make me miserable
>psycho hillbillies that want to eat and rape me
Prep time: 3 days
First mission: exit the city and survive the night
Please help me out cause I'm fucking going out there I'm not putting on the fucking mcdonalds uniform.
Whatever info you can give me could prolong my survival. I wanna become a man or die trying. I don't have any survival experience I lived my whole like in this city hellhole. I didn't go with grampa to the lake house like some of you fucking rich assholes.'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2728689 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)04:23:59') {

'Cont.
Say whatever you want but in 3 days I'm going out there to become a man. I'm not super worries about food, I have enough fat to last me some time before I dig into my canned food if I can't figure anything out. I've never gone fishing before but I've always wanted to do it. All I know is that I shouldn't be a retard putting things into my mouth.
I've always wanted to go to mt rainier so that's where I'm going to head towards first.
I love my dog but I will barely be able to keep myself alive out there so I'm leaving them behind for their own good.
I don't care how stupid this sound or I'm being an idiot just thinking about this has been the only thing I've felt alive about since probably playing a new ds game as a kid.
I'm hoping that I'll toughen up out there and after some time I'll become a man. Maybe I'll find a nice place to settle in.
It's becoming summer so I think I should try and find somewhere with water first.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2728690 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)04:25:42') {

'How many cans of beans are you planning to take? What are your plans for food after that?';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2728694 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)04:40:09') {

'>>2728690
I have like 15 cans of various foods and one of them is a can of tomato sauce and I will also bring a container of oil to drink. I'm right now eating all the fatty food I can: cheese, butter, pasta, beef, etc.
I'm certain I could live at least a month.
Like I said I'm not a pro so I don't really know for sure what to do. Maybe if I figure out how to make a fire I could cook some small animals.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2728695 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)04:53:21'  && image=='42465416377.gif') {

'>>2728688
>>2728694
anon, can you even start a fire with foraged sticks alone?
whats the longest you've ever camped, if you even have?
do you know the flora of the area?
can you name the top 10 most common edibles for each season of your area, off the top of your head?
are your clothes actually high quality, and able to deal with the weather?
is your tent able to be used longer than a week without turning to dust?
do you have the tools to actually survive, and are they gonna last?

seeing as you're in seattle, theres already tons of homeless around your forests, you're gonna be competing against other wackos
you have jack shit for supplies, one bad storm will fuck your ass up, and you only have the equivalent of a week of food, seeing as you're going to be active
you're essentially doing the classic "5 yearold spills glass of milk, makes bindle of 3 cookies and a bottle of apple juice to avoid punishment"
i don't care if you wanna "rough it", but all it looks to be is that you're just gonna end up driving to the local forest, you walk out to a polluted river filled surrounded by homeless encampments, you try staying for about 2 weeks until you finally realize "holy shit food actually tastes good, and ticks hurt really bad", and when you finally come back to your car, it was impounded, and you now have multiple fines on your ass

do you want to ACTUALLY do this, or do you wanna waste your time & money doing something that'll just end up dissuading you from genuine further fulfillment?
with the way you're going, the only thing you outta bring to that forest is a rope'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2728696 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)05:03:12') {

'>>2728695
I told you I'm from the city. I don't know shit. I didn't have my rich boomer grampa take me to the lake house to go swimming like the nepo babies.
>are your clothes actually high quality, and able to deal with the weather?
My shit isn't even from walmart bro
Also I don't have a tent, I already listed all my supplies earlier.
>you're gonna be competing against other wackos
Good point I'm going to need to get far enough away from all the crazy mentally ill people.
Also I don't even have a car
I told you I have about 2k to spend for supplies.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2728698 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)05:10:06') {

'>>2728688
>canned beans
can OPENER guerro. Don't break your knife or teeth. Sand the cans open on tarmac by hand if you have been reduced to absolute savagery.

Buy or scrounge a cheapo tin pot, and get some solid fuel, it looks like 2"x2" squares made of mothball material. This is your basic boiler until you have learned to make fire reliably. Get cheap looseleaf tea DUST, 1/5 the price of teabags. Pine needle tea for vitamin C.

Buy dried legumes, gram, barley, any grain type carb, in bulk packs. A small packet of salt, stock cubes and pepper; grain porridge should last you months. Get eggs from time to time; three a day in the absence of all other meat should keep you selfrepaired. Get tinned meat to throw in the soup for when you start losing your mind.

Cheap adult wet wipes in bulk (I get 120 3/4'x3/4' sheets per pack for the price of a coke), for "bathing" and asswiping. And get a trowel to dig your own shithole. You're a failure not an asshole.

Get talcum powder, or "prickly heat" if you can find it. Good against heatrashes; sprinkle it on the interior of your clothes.

Sulfer powder vs snakes is a meme, DONT get it, I've seen adult snakes just ignore it. Get chilli (not bellpeppers; it should be so strong it chokes you when you cut it. Try jeet stores.) and put it in the doorway and all along the interior wall of your wilderness hovel.

Get socks; 4 pairs ideal, pure cotton ideal, tennis socks ideal. Talcum the inside of your socks if they are prone to stinking; you don't need footfungus on top of your other problems.

Get some army surplus fatigues, at least the tops, especially the older thicker fabric that looks like thirdie camo pattern. Last almost forever.

for shelter, I advise building a hovelhut out of large deadfall, and floor it with scrounged planks and tarp; plenty in construction, or get seat covers from junked cars.

I hope you're not wintering outdoors, or everything will be 3-4 times harder. Also, frostbite and death.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2728699 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)05:10:42') {

'>>2728696
Get yourself a tarp to help against rain. Research some edible plants which are easy to identify and easy to find (where i live nettles are very common, easy to identify and they are pretty rich) take a book on your local flora with you and take no risks when picking your food. If there are some rivers or lakes nearby i'd probably take some basic fishing ewuipment with me as fish tastes better than some weed. And practice hoe to start a fire BEFORE you set off'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2728700 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)05:14:06') {

'>>2728689
>my fat will last me
it should last you a couple weeks, yes. But you WILL need water for fatbreaking hydrolysis. Find a water source or start collecting tap water in plastic bottles to boil.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2728702 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)05:17:10') {

'>>2728696
man, you gonna die or even worse, get embarrassed
suck it up, get a fucking job, build up some quick dosh while binge watching survivor man, actually go /out/ testing the waters, and THEN, once you're actually ready, and not just gonna become the case of "local idiot found shivering & scared after disappearance, thought he was too cool for society", finally go become a druid
it doesn't matter how much supplies you have, if you not only do not have experience using them, but don't even know how to use them in the first place
you don't even have a personal means of long distance travel, the only stuff you'll be able to carry will be on your back unless you take a cart, and if you do get a cart, you've gonna have to stick to trails that are commonly used, i.e., where the crazy fucks live

i'm not telling you to "not go out", i'm telling you "not to go out UNTIL YOU'RE READY", and you are VERY clearly not ready'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2728705 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)05:29:12') {

'>>2728698
>socks
Remember to WASH them. Just rinsing and wringing them out at a clean water source will do. Wear each pair for no more than 24 hours. Your mother was right about this.

Bring antiseptic isopropyl alcohol or iodine for general antiseptic. A small bottle of Dettol if you can find it, Clorox if you can't. In a pinch, it can make tap water potable; only one drop of iodine, Dettol or Clorox per gallon pls, and leave it for a few hours, and ONLY if you have no way to boil it and are dying. These are NOT a first resort.

Bring sanitary pads and duct tape for unexpected wounds. I have heard that superglue was developed as a wound-closer: it hardens immediately on contact with moisture. I have never needed to do it, but unless you are macho enough to suture yourself, bring some.

Potable alcohol innawoods is a meme until you are at least quasicompetent and have learned to pick herbs (not mj, actual herbs). Don't bring it.

If you are going to get candles, get a covered lamp for them. I'd advise getting a wick-and-oil lamp instead; last longer for the money.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2728707 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)05:31:40') {

'>>2728698
Thanks very helpful.
I'm leaving society. Maybe I die in the winter I dunno. There's no good way to make money innawoods so I hope my 2k budget is enough.
>>2728699
Thanks, I'll definitely need a tarp because of rain.
>>2728700
Yeah I'll pack some water to start. But i'll need secure some later.
>>2728702
You can't stop me'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2728708 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)05:34:59') {

'>>2728702
This.

OP, just do a test run of a week 100' into the treeline.

>but I wanna be a man
>I wanna man it out
You are being a stupid man. The wild will still be there in a week.

And don't bring your damn computron, it's a lug weight. Bring phone, turned off, and two powerbanks. Should be enough to last you three weeks at least.

Do daily check-ins with somebody, so they know to send search parties before the racoons surround you.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2728711 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)05:43:03'  && image=='39264375149.jpg') {

'>>2728707
how are you going to take your supplies with you, and what are you going to use to travel to the forest with them?
how are you going to deal with tick bites & poison ivy blisters?
what will you use to hunt animals, small game, birds & rabbits, medium game, deer & hog?
once you've collected food, where & how are you going to store it?
do you know how to dry jerky without getting botulism?
do you know the correct trees & brush to use as firewood?
how do you know you're not collecting poison ivy / oak for your fire, unwittingly gassing yourself with it's burning toxic fumes?
whats the longest you've ever gone without eating?
whats the longest you ever gone without sleeping?
whats the longest you ever walked in a single bout?
are you even able to answer these questions?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2728721 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)06:10:51') {

'>>2728707
am helpfulanon

before you go on your /out/ing, buy a 15$ electric buzzcutter and shave your head. Your outdoor hygiene will naturally be at the level of a crackhead's; preempt the headlice and strike first.

You should be good for 2 months straight per shave.

Get a local road map and a full sized palm compass. Use GPS to dot your present location, then turn it off and learn2nav. Please try to know your own rough location at all times so we can know which half naked idiot facedown dead at the bottom of a hill (you) are.

Get a tin or plastic whistle; select for higher pitches, which travel further.

Pls remember it is not defeat to turn back.

Try to come back so we can laugh at you properly.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2728723 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)06:20:02') {

'>>2728711
he will in a week.

he will not be coherent but he will have the answers.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2728732 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)07:16:19') {

'Jeremiah Johnson anon. Is there a dick in your pants? Then you are a man.
But to go out;
You need a tarp for shelter and rain collection. Duct tape for repairs.
A steel container for boiling water.
An edged tool, knife or ax for processing wood.
Rope.
A pack, sack or pillow case to put it all in to carry.
Good luck.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2728740 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)07:57:47') {

'This reminds me of the thread I made 10 years ago in almost the exact same vein. You're trying too hard to be McCandless with all your prep, all you need is boots, a sleeping bag and a backpack - everything else you can get on the way when you need it. You're not going to go up into the mountains for 2 weeks alone and if you are, get the shit you need for the 2 weeks at the base of the mountain before you get your ride to the camp - don't carry fucking beans from Capitol Hill to Mt Rainier you fucking fool. You're a modern gypsy now, not some hermit who can't take advantage of a society that takes advantage of him.

god speed anon take your dog'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2728741 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)08:01:57'  && image=='378.jpg') {

'don't forget to bring a towel';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2728750 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)08:35:11') {

'>>2728688
You will not find a vocation out there. You will not find a quirky outdoorsy fairy waif out there. You will not find a spiritual epiphany out there. You will die alone and be remembered as a manchild retard.
Go outside because you love the outside, dumbass. Start building up your gear and experience. And then, if you actually love it, instead of having a 2 week hyper focus escapism maladaptive daydream, you can decide if you actually wanna live a lifestyle like that. Grow up, turn into a man at least.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2728823 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)11:46:25'  && image=='t70ha943ic451.jpg') {

'>>2728740
>>2728750
I don't know who to listen to'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2728833 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)11:59:46') {

'>>2728823
Your heart.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2728857 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)13:07:02') {

'The key is to find a hidden tree covered spot that is walking distance to the back of a shopping center. A shopping center with a grocery store and restaurants is best. There are more of these areas than you realize. Use google maps before you leave to find a spot.
You can get food and supplies by dumpster diving. If you are not completely repulsive the young people that take their smoke breaks out back will leave stuff besides the dumpsters.
As long as store management does not complain most law enforcement will not concern themselves with someone getting items from dumpsters.
You will need to bathe. If you have no home you will have to use public restrooms or rest rooms that are open to the public. Truck stops have showers you pay a few $'s to use for truck drivers.
The key to the kingdom is finding a hidden place that is walking distance to your necessities.
A lot of times a woody area near an interstate interchange will be close to a shopping center and truck stops or at least gas stations with bathrooms that are open to the public.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2728860 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)13:14:11') {

'>>2728857
thats just being homeless, thats not /out/, its just gay'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2728867 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)13:39:29'  && image=='IMG_2629.jpg') {

'>>2728823
take your dog'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2728902 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)15:24:09'  && image=='v1dGWE.gif') {

'>>2728688
>>2728689
>Seattle
>"become a man"
>"rich assholes"
I see the problem, and going /out/ isn't the solution.

People go outdoors because it's fun, anon. If you just put down "Into the Wild" and think you'll learn some valuable lesson in nature after reading about Chris McCandless, you're in for a bad time. You'll spend maybe a day or two, then spend the last day wandering out of wherever you got yourself lost.

You're clearly a victim of extreme comfort and a culture of crybabies and social justice warriors, of which you aren't escaping by falling for the "spiritual quest" meme literally all of those people do.

Despite your hatred of the McDonalds uniform (understandable), it's ironically the most manly thing about this post. Running away from your cushy college life because you can't focus your attention for a semester to get good marks is something a woman would do. The unwritten duty #1 of being a man is providing. I'm sure another man (likely your dad, who you may or may not talk to) is the one paying for your tuition and financial flexibility so you can go blow your $2,000 on camping supplies without it seriously affecting you, should you come back in one piece.

My advice to you is to listen to the rational people in this thread and get a fucking hold of yourself. I know it's much easier to hide the posts you disagree with (like this one) and consider the posts you agree with more, but just trust me.

If you want to "be a man" finish college with a real degree, get a good job and apply yourself, and work on yourself through good habits and pleasure abstinence. That's what every scholar, stoic, and deep thinker has written about, in essence, since the beginning of time. Literally running from your problems is not living up to your potential and becoming the best man you possibly can be.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2728906 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)15:34:21') {

'>>2728902
Also, may I add, Chris McCandless didn't learn any lessons or become any more of a man. He couldn't, because he fucking died of starvation. A pointless march to suicide in pursuit of a simple life. Wait until you find out the people living "simple lives" like farmers and blue collar workers wish they could have an air conditioned office and the biggest stress of their life being an awkward conversation at the water cooler. The grass is ALWAYS greener.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2728914 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)15:51:22') {

'>>2728688
Go to the Cascades, is what I'd do. When it starts getting cold in fall/winter, go to the coast, further south if possible. Get an EBT card first. Hitchhike by asking for rides at rest stops and gas stations.
Buy a gun, 40 cal flatnose fmj will do against bears and mountain lions. Look at pawn shops.
Get a down sleeping bag off ebay and a milsurp goretex bivvy off amazon. $150, ~3lbs and will keep you 100% dry and warm. Sleep in naturally sheltered places, rock faces or under fir trees etc. Or any decrepit manmade thing you come across. Make a hasty bed under you with pine needles.
Get an internal frame pack or an old external frame if you find one cheap. Your shoulders will hurt carrying a school bag. You want to get your stuff down to like 40lbs but as much comfort as possible within that.
Carry some line/hooks, fish with a long bendy stick. Catch squirrels with rat traps stuck onto trees. Bait them with peanut butter.
I've drunk the stream water in the PNW, as long as you're uphill of the towns it should be fine but the Sawyer mini filters are probably worth the cost/weight. You won't die of thirst in the Cascades or at the coast. Just drink as much as you can and fill up a water bottle.
Books are heavy just read ebooks. Get a solar charger. Canned food is heavy, learn to pack lighter. Instant potatoes are tops.
>>2728698
this guy's advice is good'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2728926 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)16:14:42') {

'>>2728902
Actually my mom pays for my degree and I told her that the stock market is a better investment for all that money + working and maybe apprenticeships I would have be so skilled and well invested. But no, that's too low class
And the men my mother has forced into my life only lead me to become filled with hatred and see the bleakness of the world. I've never seen a real man ever, only the written archetype.
So I think your a bullshitting propagandist for the enemy: le society.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2728929 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)16:21:32'  && image=='78968567867980.jpg') {

'>>2728926
you fuckin serious?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2728931 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)16:24:25') {

'>>2728914
Thanks, really good information here.
I might actually need more time to prep than I realized, but I don't see why people are telling me I need to work at McCucks before I can go outside and touch grass.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2728933 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)16:26:48') {

'>>2728695
This. We have become too domesticated, and it makes me think what will happen after WW3 , how will the ones who survived the nuclear apocalypse rebuild everything anew?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2728939 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)16:36:14') {

'>>2728931
NEET > hobo > wagie
happiness scale'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2728940 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)16:39:49'  && image=='2yaxza4mr1u91.jpg') {

'>>2728931
>I might actually need more time to prep than I realized
If you're doing it, then do it right. Don't just walk off into the woods with minimal supplies and come back feeling like a failure -- fill a backpack with everything you need to give yourself the most options and to be able to prolongue your journey. Plan out your gear right down to finer details -- a swiss army knife keyring for instance has 7 functions, and a keyring torch has 10 hours of light on 1 charge. So in 1 pocket you've got 8 tools just by planning ahead and focusing on utility.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2728941 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)16:41:35') {

'>>2728931
become a hobo gypsy sleeping innabushes first you idiot, society is much closer than the woods and it sounds like you dont even know the basics'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2729093 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)00:57:01') {

'What a faggot.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2729122 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)03:17:55') {

'>>2728931
you didn't say
>touch grass
you said
>I wanna be a man
and that you might try to do this for months with zero experience.

You're a McCuck who just dEciDeD you are now Stolker In The Zoan.

Along with most of this thread I'd say do the tutorial levels and sandbox for a week first.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2729124 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)03:24:53') {

'>>2728902
This. Anonsenpai is approaching it from a macrolevel. The most useful post long term.

But OP has already vacuum sealed his brain against facing the real demons; only small physical advice accepted'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2729133 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)04:37:04') {

'>>2728688
>Mission
>Stats
Not gonna make it, anon.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2729149 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)05:22:23') {

'Lmao what even is this thread?
I hope you get the chance to post some pics of your unhinged ass before you get mauled by a bear.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2729155 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)05:36:44') {

'>>2728688
Buy a wool top and wool pants of some kind. The cheapest 100% you can find
Get as far rom Seattle as possible or you'll just be around homeless and druggies the dangerous kind
Buy a pellet gun to hunt small shit with
Honestly man at least try to learn how to clean water and gather wood before you even try this.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2729157 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)05:39:42') {

'>>2728902
This isn't good advice. You'll just wonder where all the time went. Just because its not for everyone doesn't mean it's for no one. I have a degree. A nice job. I can afford constant /out/ I can own a rural home.
I hate my life. I wish I never listened to the people who told me to do this. I wish I listened to my gut and just said fuck it.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2729160 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)05:46:50') {

'America and most other countries ruined their nature. You're not going to be a cowboy in the open world. You're going to be a human zoo animal in a national forest that is surrounded by pavement or even paved through itself.
Or worse you'll be surrounded by depressing flat farmland while squatting on some asshole land horder shithill and hoping every night he doesn't decide to actually inspect the land he owns and just murder you in your sleep or throw you in jail'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2729169 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)07:46:56') {

'>>2728688
Go camping for two whole weeks. Realize it's a massive pain in the ass and go back to being a wagie. Why does everyone always say "I want to run away from society, so what I'll do is burn all my bridges and go into the forest and it'll all be fine" instead of trying a dry run to see that it's actually more difficult than their daydreams say it will be?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2729172 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)08:04:49') {

'>>2728688
Another idea for you, instead of this plan.. which I don't think will turn out well for you. Why don't you get a job doing something exciting, like become a merchant marine or join the coast guard or work a seasonal job at a mine in Alaska, something like that? Leave your extra stuff in a friend's basement, meet some weird people, have some adventure and get a bit of money, and have a little more insight into what you want to do with your life.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2729204 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)09:28:22') {

'>>2729157
Hypothetically, let's say that you took that leap of faith. What would you have done with your life?
From what it sounds to me, you live a pretty good life being able to go /out/ constantly and provide for yourself, what more could you need?
My ideal life is to live in a small home, close enough to the city that taking public transportation only takes under an hour, while being close enough to a state park that a motorcycle ride takes 30 minutes at most. A family of mine eventually would be nice, too. I'm slowly getting there. It's humble to the point I don't think I could ask for more'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2729273 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)12:44:43'  && image=='IMG_20240429_130018972_HDR.jpg') {

'>>2728688
Outdoorsman here. I spent three months walking last year, and am on month 2 of 6 for this year.

Ignore the retards saying "bro just get a job and stay inside", but DO NOT ignore the people telling you to prepare better. You will have to endure cold, hunger, and the ever present wet. A single blanket isn't going to cut it. Most people run the sleeping bag route, but if you want blankets, two thick wool blankets are the way to go. They can be tied up into a cloak to act as a coat as well.

Canned food is heavy, but filling. Enjoy it in towns, and make stashes of it. Do not carry it long distance.

When making stashes near a town, do some scouting to see if there is a homeless population. If there is, your stashes are not safe, so make multiple small ones instead of one big one.

Bring a tarp or two. Cheap, disposable, and will keep you dry for a long long time. Also helps to break the wind.

Get a gun. Something that can fit in your bag.

Get a good walking stick. Cut a sapling, and carve it to a comfortable height.

Now ask:
>How will I stay warm in the winter? Process bulk firewood, or migrate?
>How will I procure food? Hunt? Beg? Steal?
>What will I do when it's 35 degrees out, and everything I have is wet?
>How will I deal with the police?
>How will I deal with crackheads?
>How will I get around long distances?
>What will I do when my pants tear, or my backpack, or my blankets?
>How will I keep my blades sharp?
>How will I deal with sickness?

These are just a few things to keep in mind. I suggest doing a brief stint outdoors, then migrating south for the winter to get a part time job. Save up some more cash, then go back to being a hermit for the summer. Repeat until you're comfortable surviving winter.

>>2728698
This man has been around.

>>2728902
>>2728750
Point and laugh at the domesticated men

>>2728857
Enjoy fighting other homeless people for it, or being ousted by cops and losing all your shit.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2729284 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)13:03:36') {

'>2729160
Take lessons guys, this is good quality outrage bait.
You ever see something that doesn't provide facts, statistics, photographic evidence or any data driven argument but has inflammatory language designed to elicit emotional responses for you's? Congratulations, you are now a guinea pig for a testing ground of bait topics made to see what type of content generates the most engagement. They're trying to find the right intersection of low IQ posters and autistic posters to connect with.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2729371 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)17:10:02') {

'>>2729204
Its just not for me. you cant measure life objectively. being a weekend warrior brings me no fucking fulfillment
dying in my 20s doing some dumb mccandles shit sounds preferable to living into my 80s as a n unfulfilled weekend warrior who never ever took the risks and leaps of faith he wanted or had any adventures and dying of some embarrassing cancer in a depressing hospital.

id rather be ridiculed and forgotten as some clueless retard who died than turn into an ugly bitter old man who never lived

Im just a counter point to your post. OP can decide what he feels is best. But I dont think your view is as perfect as you make it seem'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2729393 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)17:51:53') {

'>>2729371
Why can't you use your vacation days to do something you've never done before, like go out on a weeklong backpacking trip solo if you're tired of the weekend warrior routine'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2729456 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)20:58:22') {

'>>2728688
checked and based
I like the photo.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2729461 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)21:05:44') {

'lol I noticed that periodically this type of thread pops up, same identical shit every time

from what you wrote you dont have the ability nor gear to do it, start going out for day hikes and then multi day the you'll start getting the hang of it

going randomly like this is retarded and you'll either come back immediately once you realize your mistake or die like a retard, assuming you even do anything'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2729503 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)22:37:57') {

'OP is a Filipino and a coward, he has no balls, he has no initiative and he has no unbreakable will. I talked to him on int yesterday, he's scared of his own shadow. Sad!';

}

if(sage && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2729535 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)01:07:51') {

'>>2728688
>City fag with no experience
>Prep time 3 days
>Will go back to eating Cheetos in the basement once his breakdown is over
And people will still bump this thread.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2729536 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)01:09:25') {

'>>2729461
Kids have been making these threads from the beginning of out'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2729549 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)01:42:23') {

'>>2729149
He isn't gonna do shit. Just your monthly kid on /out/ having a breakdown and saying he will abandon civilization with no experience'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2729555 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)02:51:11') {

'>>2729535
This guy called it
My mom caught me preping and said I can't go out and become a man...'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2729570 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)04:24:29'  && image=='3756567568f6ed_1280.png') {

'>>2729461
>>2729536
yup, post this when you see them, it makes the kids have a funny spaz out, due to being on point:'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2729595 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)07:15:22'  && image=='IMG_2126.jpg') {

'>>2729570
>>2729555
>>2729549
>>2729536
>>2729461
I basically made this thread 10 years ago and people said the same'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2729598 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)07:38:32') {

'>>2729595
you're a homeless bum'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2729602 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)07:51:25'  && image=='IMG_2488.jpg') {

'>>2729598
my little home is on my back'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2729604 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)07:54:52') {

'>>2729602
yet you still hang around cities, you're still surrounded by others'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2729607 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)08:06:58') {

'>>2728688
>already deleted clash
just delete yourself while youre at it lmao.
you will die.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2729608 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)08:09:55'  && image=='IMG_2668.jpg') {

'>>2729604
McCandless's greatest flaws included the fact that he believed he was the only one who's ever had the idea in the modern world, ever felt this way, was going to go further than someone else etc. He went to slab city and probably got made fun of for being a green idiot thinking he was a SUPERTRAMP and ran all the way to Alaska where he was going to prove just how /out/ he was away from everyone else

we live in a society

Truth be told I never felt more connected to people than I did to the people I met on the road. I didn't go out with the idea I was going to live like some outdoorsman hermit, I just wanted to adventure because I was bored.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2729612 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)08:22:51') {

'I know where that image is from.
Bro just stay at my house, I've got a cabin in the woods.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2729632 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)09:32:48'  && image=='fed-and-is-on-diet-if-see-this-criminal-please-do-not-feed-him-he-needs-lose-15-pounds-by-summer.png') {

'>>2729595
Damn dude, you were in Chicago? I could have given you some stuff. Best of luck out there, wherever you are now man.
How do you get money btw? Most people on the road I've met tend to work a few months out of the year, but I met one who gets it all just from a gay vlog.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2729638 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)09:46:15') {

'>>2729570
>>2729598
>'you won't do shit'
>Someone does shit
>You're a fag for doing anything!
I swear, /out/ is the most fucking indoor board on this God forsaken website.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2729640 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)10:09:54') {

'>>2729632
Is it literally a gay vlog like as in he's gay and vlogging or is it just lame'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2729819 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)16:14:38') {

'>>2728688
>fishing
Use yellow power bait if you’re fishing for stocked trout. It mimics the smell of the feed they’re raised on. BE CAREFUL WITH THE BONES AND CHEW CAREFULLY SO YOU DONT SWALLOW THEM AND FUCKING DIE. Cook it wrapped in aluminium foil. Perhaps with a drizzle of lemon juice for taste.

>Seattle
Anon pls get gun. Even if it’s just a folding .22. Use your burger rights

>no mess kit
Get a mess kit and a lighter for fires. Learn some recipes. Maybe get a little gas stove? Idk

>haven’t mentioned clothes
What clothes are you bringing? Maybe wrap up warm in wool? Do you have button down shirts? You should get some. They make it easier to stay warm because you can tuck them in. Either get cotton ones or get linen ones and wear a jumper over them. If I was going to go into the wild like you. I’d dress like Pentii Linkola and probably bring my overcoat as well. Good clothes can be expensive but a thick 100% cotton shirt will keep warm.

Do you have a hat, gloves and scarf? If you’re going into the wild you might as well be comfy. Definitely invest in a good pair of boots seeing as you’ll be out for a while. What will you do if you need new boots? Can you repair your clothes and do you have the tools and materials to do so?

How will you wash your clothes

>water
Learn how to distil water. Basically boil the water to make it safe to drink. You can learn this on YouTube.

>plastic bottles
These begin to decompose after a year or so. Invest in a steel bottle/canteen. If you get a vacuum flask and end up acquiring a carbonated drink. Don’t fill it all the way up.

>not bringing tools

Get a Swiss Army knife and maybe an axe.

>haven’t mentioned sleeping situation. If you set up a base camp you might need shelter over winter. You’ll probably want a good tent.

>>2728694
Learn how to boil rice on a German mess tin. Rice is very cheap.

Eventually you’re going to have to think long term. Look into things you can grow easily like potatoes.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2729820 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)16:15:42') {

'>>2728702
This.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2729825 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)16:23:26') {

'>>2729273
You can deal with this by looking presentable. I’m a massive sperg but people are okay with me because I basically look presentable and much more so than people my age. Keep yourself clean. Learn to cut your hair. Dress like an old man but well put together. You’d be surprised how far it gets you. Literally just washing with soap gets you so far. This is why I say dress like Pentii Linkola:
1. Warm in winter
2. Comfy
3. DOES NOT AROUSE SUSPICION
You won’t look like a homeless hobo. You’ll look like just some slightly left-field guy walking about the woods.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2729826 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)16:26:04') {

'>>2729819
Forgot to mention. Do not try to store cocked fish for later. You will give yourself food poisoning almost guaranteed.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2729829 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)16:38:08'  && image=='1711977664048019.png') {

'>>2729638
>Someone does shit'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2729840 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)17:21:59') {

'>>2729638
>/out/ is the most fucking indoor board
Forest Anon never goes here and prefers /lit/ for a reason'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2730030 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)02:56:03') {

'>>2729638
wandering around a city isn't being /out/
that'd be like calling a trip to walmart /out/'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2730046 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)04:22:36'  && image=='ochoco national forest.jpg') {

'>>2728688
You going to want a steel knife, and a stainless steel knife, 6 Inch Ferrocerium Rod, 2 Non-insulated Single Wall Stainless Water Bottles, Wool Blanket, Paraffin Wax or cheep candles, Lugol's Solution of Iodine or Iodine Tincture, steel cup, steel pot, socks, some kind of dry foods, Tarp, and some plastic wrap.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2730047 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)04:35:21') {

'>>2730046
Gun( pistal or better yet a 10/22 TAKEDOWN), and .22 Caliber Break Barrel air Rifle. High Power( don't spend less then 150 on this. make sure it has sights.) at least 3 ways to make fire.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2730050 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)04:42:16') {

'>>2730047
Mechanical Fisher's Yo Yo Fishing Reels more then 10 would be nice, Bank Line, other forms of traps and snares, learn how to make steel snares. You going to want at least 10 traps out every night.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2730053 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)05:03:17'  && image=='Savage 110 Scout.jpg') {

'>>2730047
On second thought a get a black powder 6 shooter. like this https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/pietta-model-1858-new-army-44-caliber-black-powder-revolver.

If you are never plaining to ever go to a dem city, and stay in red states a Savage 110 Scout in 308 might be good.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2730056 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)05:48:21') {

'>>2730047
>>2730053
why are burgers addicted to guns? surely a repeating crossbow and a setup to make arrows would be better right? its not like a crossbow weighs that much more than a firearm'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2730057 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)05:52:05') {

'>>2730056
guns are more reliable & easy to use compared to other options, and many times, even cost as much'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2730058 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)05:54:18') {

'>>2730057
ok what happens when you run out of ammo? what happens if you want to be silent? what happens if you want to cross into a ""blue state""? what happens when the cost of ammo goes up too high?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2730060 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)06:27:10'  && image=='IMG-20240509-052523971-HDR.jpg') {

'>>2730058
the average 22lr container is 100rds, so having 1000rds of 22lr ain't shit
22lr is also very quiet, even the hotter loads aren't actually that loud, they're easily muffled by brush
22lr is also legal in every US state, alongside the rifles & magazines, this also applies to other countries too
and the only time ammo costs will be too high for 22lr, is if shit is absolutely fucked'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2730073 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)07:26:12'  && image=='IMG_20240509_061626596.jpg') {

'>>2730056
Crossbows are very single purpose. Sure, you can kill a rabbit or a deer, but it's useless against something like a bear, and you better hope you don't miss if you're dealing with a crackhead or mountain lion. Guns (even low caliber ones) hot harder, and shoot faster.
>>2730058
>Run out of ammo
This is harder to do than you may expect. Unless you're constantly plinking, you'll probably never run out of you have the ability to stop at the store every few months.
>Be silent
Unless you're literally in someone's back yard, this isn't an issue. Even if you're near a town, the issue is solvable by the classic 'shoot n scoot'.
>Blue state
Put gun in bag like pic related.
>Ammo prices
Fair point, but it isn't too bad. As long as it's below a dollar a round, it should be affordable even on the broke nigga budget.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2730077 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)08:01:20') {

'>>2730030
If you're talking about urbex, that's sort of a gray area for the board. If you're talking about the hobo anons who spend a few days homeless in a town, before either walking/train hopping/hitchhiking to the next town and repeating, then that absolutely falls under the category of /out/.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2730081 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)08:30:49') {

'>>2730077
You got that backwards. Urbex is (unfortunately) specifically listed in the sticky. Homelessness is not, though we (unfortunately) get threads for it all the time.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2730090 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)08:50:59') {

'>>2728696
That's why you're here man. To learn. Don't let the shut-ins dissuade you. I've been traveling on and off since I was 19. I'm 31 now, and do things differently; my style of traveling has matured. However getting out there and doing it, trial by fire, is the only way to truly learn. That being said, you want to be prepared. Two grand is a great amount to start with, more than my buddy and I had when we started out. We brought some dumb shit with us as well. Like a clock radio for an alarm, and other luxuries we definitely didn't need going to a hippy commune in Tennessee. But we learned. My buddy stayed at the commune, got the S.A.S handbook from a fellow traveler, and was shown the ropes and was kickdowned gear. You're going in the summer, so what you need to worry about is: A good rain jacket(espeically being from that area, I use marmot precip. Lightweight and affordable ), good hiking boots/trail runners that will holdup (keep money on reserve, do odd jobs, fly a sign, I don't care) because when your shoes fail, so do your feet, then you're fucked. So always have a backup, or cash or both until you can replace them. A water filter, get a Sawyer Squeeze. There's plenty of water in Mt. Reiner, you'll only dehydrate if you're a tard. Do not fucking carry around cans of food. It's bulky as fuck and you'll be tired of that shit before you get through 15 cans of random canned foods. You're in the most liberal part of the country, get some EBT for awhile then you can just get stuff that you enjoy, that's packable and get more nutrient dense foods. Get yourself either an alchol stove, or a cheap pocket stove like the BRS3000T, something like that. Small cans of fuel aren't that expensive. Hell get one of the fatter ones and it'll last you up to two weeks if you're not making gourmet meals every time you fire it up. Get a tarp, parachord, and bugnetting, and velcro. Make your own system. Get a roll up or or rectangle folding sleeping pad. Cont.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2730094 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)08:56:25') {

'>>2730090
If you go for a yoga mat or something, make sure it's thick enough to separate you from the ground. You can get affordable 20-40 degree sleeping bags secondhand, or get one from Amazon that has good ratings. I used a Snugpak back in the day, and it served me well for the AT. Same thing for the tent situation I didn't mention earlier, theres plenty of affordable light 1 man tents you can get for like $100. Are you on a phone? If so, keep it and try to afford some kind of service when you can or just utilize WIFI. Download your guides, music, podcasts, whatever. Don't just wander into the woods either. Make a plan, try to find likeminded people, go do work for stay at hostels, keep moving with a purpose. I'm sure there's shit I've forgotten but I'll add on if this continues.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2730099 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)09:16:54') {

'>>2729595
bro are those Dutch dessert boots ?
if so how does that heel counter not completely wreck your heels?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2730101 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)09:25:37') {

'>>2730081
Train hopping and 'hoboism' are specifically mentioned, wtf are you talking about?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2730107 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)09:35:41') {

'>>2730094
Oh yeah, once you have all your shit and realize it doesn't fit in a schoolbag. Start looking for packs. Made go to an REI see which size fits all your things in it well, and then order that one online. Or free ball it. Really can't go wrong with a 60-70l pack if you're carrying unnecessary and bulky gear. Just don't be homeless in cities, getting drunk and shit with the dirty kids and hippies. It's unfulfilling as hell and will just lead you down the road to alcoholism, bumspraying Walmart bathrooms and sleeping under bridges with a dude named Puke. Go find something to do that's productive. You'll find other travelers in those spaces who don't do dumb shit, that will open you up to other opportunities that are exciting and fulfilling if you're open to it and are doing the right things. Be adventurous, not a bum. Catch some jobs on Coolworks and shit. You don't need to be setup. Just be presentable, have your ID, go work at dope places for awhile, meet cool people that are going to other dope places, save money, maybe get a vehicle to travel in if that's your thing and continue on until you find what makes you happy long term. It may just be traveling.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2730108 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)09:37:16') {

'>>2730107
If you're not*'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2730137 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)11:14:52') {

'>>2730081
>a jannie made a list one day and this is fact and gospel
Don't think so. There are a lot of things on /out/ that are only vaguely /out/. Like urbex, the eternal "I smoke a pipe, but I do it outdoors sometimes" threads, and the rainbow gathering garbage.

Homelessness isn't strictly /out/ in my view and can be as just as disgustingly urban as urbex, but hoboism and trainhopping are definitely /out/.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2730160 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)12:46:35') {

'>>2729840
Exactly this. Although Forestanon said he started hating /lit/ too because they don't actually read lol'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2730207 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)15:25:39') {

'>>2730160
>/out/ never touched grass
>/lit/ doesn't know how to read
>/fit/ is fat
>/mu/ listens to k-pop
>/k/ doesn't even own a gun
fuck this place'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2730212 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)15:37:26') {

'>>2730160
>>2730207
I'm convinced half of the posts /out/ gets are tourists from shit pit boards, who wander over with the classic homelessness/self-sufficiency maladaptive daydream. The remainder is made up by teenage urbanites with a fleeting wish to go outside one day, gearheads whose credit card sees the light of day more than they do, and a handful of bitter oldfags who secretly kind of enjoy replying to the obvious horseshit the other groups post.

You shouldn't be here. I shouldn't be here. We should be outside.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2730216 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)15:58:08'  && image=='vx8EGTxg.png') {

'>>2730212
What if I'm postin' from my netbook in the forest right now, huh?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2730218 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)16:06:12') {

'>>2730212
I'm convinced you're a shitboot who goes around the board telling people to stay inside.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2730222 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)16:23:21') {

'>>2730218
>post ends with "we should be outside"
>you're ... telling people to stay inside
You're one of those teenage urbanites, aren't you anon?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2730223 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)16:30:30'  && image=='china hat.jpg') {

'You are going to want good socks boots, and Sandal(Dockers are the best cheep one you can get) Don't get any foot ware that soft sole your feet will hate you if you do. Cobbler will be your friends, Nothing beats custom fit shoes. Good boot needed to be broken in. Start out walking at 15 or 20 minutes every three days add 5 minutes, maybe one in the morning once evening for the first 10 day to 2 weeks. take care of them oil the leather once a week, Cobbler fix or have the Soles replace as need.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2730228 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)16:52:07'  && image=='Sometimes the Bear Eats You: Grizzly Bears in the Bay Area.png') {

'>>2730056
Because we have thing like this in the woods with us. https://www.youtube.com/shorts/CoqigF0uf3w'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2730233 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)16:57:03') {

'>>2730222
It's more that I can tell you're a homosexual by the way you talk.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2730236 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)17:05:42'  && image=='chief big penis.jpg') {

'>>2730233
>bait A didn't work, let's try bait B
This pale boy is pale even among the pale faces. The spirit box has captured him. He shall never see the bison.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2730275 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)19:05:58') {

'>>2728689
>I have enough fat to last me some time
Of course you do'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2730354 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)22:26:56') {

'It was three days ago anons, it's sunny and 70 this week in Seattle - conditions are prime for the young lad

Our boy is all grown up now'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2732944 && dateTime=='05/17/24(Fri)08:48:05'  && image=='1713912329011105.png') { }

}
}