public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void /mbti/(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = '/mbti/';
int postNumber = 77194719;
String image = '1713548144769639.png';
String date = '04/19/24(Fri)13:35:44';
String comment = 'At My Station edition.

thread questions
>your type
>Do you believe obligation is freeing?
>Do you find routine restrictive or freeing? Why?
>What is a routine or ritual you are glad you have?
>What is the difference between addiction, obligation, habit, routine, and ritual to you?
>Is there anything you do out of obligation that you enjoy?

>The reader should understand that these four criteria of types of human behavior are just four viewpoints among many others, like will power, temperament, imagination, memory, and so on. There is nothing dogmatic about them, but their basic nature recommends them as suitable criteria for a classification. They are also useful in understanding one's own prejudices.
>-C.J. Jung

Anons Guide to Typology
https://paste.fo/raw/287d5fb6f7b6
https://pastebin.com/XJvFYQzT

Suggested Quizzes:
www.michaelcaloz.com/personality
https://sakinorva.net/functions

Explanations of functions
https://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=Psychological_Types
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jungian_cognitive_functions

Turbie-Wurbie's Cutesy Test Link Compilation!
https://pastebin.com/6YSzm68D

Exploration into Enneagram
https://wiki.personality-database.com/books/enneagram
https://ennealib.carrd.co/

Syntax of Love
https://psychosophy.ru/books/sintaksislubvi/sintaksislubvi1.html

Contributions to and suggestions for links are well noticed. New thread sometime every Friday.
previous >>77170985'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77194879 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)13:52:11'  && image=='1682084941223891.png') {

'>>77194719
>Your type
IxTP
A reallocation of energy. Subtract from consideration, add to execution.
Routine is freeing to one who knows what they want and has built a life that hits all benchmarks. Routine is restricting when it is made to suit a goal other than fulfillment.
I make my breakfast once a week en-masse. No thinking first thing in the morning, just reheating leftovers.
>What is the difference between addiction, obligation, habit, routine, and ritual to you?
I fail to see how they could be considered the same.
Pissing.

Nighthawks is pure kino.'
;

}

if(Turbie, Anons' Waifu && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77195183 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)14:23:21') {

'I had a nightmare the other night that 4chan somehow found the real name of the user and overrode the Name field with it once you had submitted your post! TwT

>>77194719
>>your type
INFJ-T, no matter what haters say! *^_^*
>>Do you believe obligation is freeing?
It frees from planning or going with other flows! :O
>>Do you find routine restrictive or freeing? Why?
Restrictive because it limits your other activities but freeing in the same sense as obligation! OwO
>>What is a routine or ritual you are glad you have?
Taking at least one photo every day! UwU
>>What is the difference between addiction, obligation, habit, routine, and ritual to you?
- addiction: you do it because you get pain or withdrawals if you don't QwQ
- obligation: you do it out of duty or because someone/something else expects you to :3c
- habit: you fo it because that's what you always do ^.^
- routine: you do it because you've learned it that way :3
- ritual: you do it because you expect good (or bad) things to happen if you do/don't ^_^
>>Is there anything you do out of obligation that you enjoy?
I'm not sure! ;w;

>Turbie-Wurbie's Cutesy Test Link Compilation!
You forgot the "UwU"! It's part of the name! :'(

See you and hope I can post again soon! ^.^7'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77195258 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)14:30:26') {

'What does Breeder think about the movie guy?';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77195282 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)14:32:58'  && image=='gas hopper.jpg') {

'>>77194719
>your type
infj
sure. it frees you from having to make a choice which frees up time and energy for possibly more important things. at the same time, you lose the freedom of choice. obligation is a give and take, like anything else, and depending on the situation it can be worth it. i would say, as a rule of thumb, "thoughtful obligation" is good while "thoughtless obligation is bad. what i mean by that is feeling forced into something isnt good because you will dwell on it meaning you lose the benefit of obligation, but obligation youve thought over and accepted is good because youve chosen it which reduces the lose of freedom and keeps the innate benefit of softness obligation brings. i dont think i explained that well, but hopefully i didnt need to.
depends on how strict the routine is, what it is, and how much say you have. as a blanket statement id say it works similarly enough to obligation but with more variation.
i dont have many, and the ones i have tend to come and go. last summer, every day for a week, i would go outside in my underwear, drink coffee, and read every afternoon in the sun. i really really liked that. dont have any now, really, save maybe the way i make tea. i always put the tea bag in first, then fill up my cup till the waters in line with the shadow from the lip of the cup. its like a little game. im trying to rebuild some routine and regularity.
addiction and habit create feelings of or lead to obligation through compulsion. a routine is the cause and effect of habit. ritual is "careful routine". ...autism. whatever. ill come back to this later probably. maybe not.
drinking water.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77195343 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)14:39:16'  && image=='feels good.gif') {

'>>77195183
good to have you back turbs!
>You forgot the "UwU"!
ill update my template.
>I had a nightmare the other night that 4chan somehow found the real name of the user and overrode the Name field with it once you had submitted your post! TwT
wouldnt be a problem for you, unless youre allergic to flowers.
>What is the difference between...
i like your definitions, they make since and are useful.
>>77194879
good comic. you said what i was trying to say much more coherently.
>Pissing.
kek. thats good. i think enjoying obligations is necessary for good living, and maybe that is why we have addiction.
>Nighthawks is pure kino.
you got good taste brother.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77196013 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)15:41:08'  && image=='1710719125929518.png') {

'>>77195343
Drinking, pissing. The Yin and Yang of hydropathy catharsis. What prompted you to make that OC? Assuming feelsgood.gif is yours. Original, according to my sources. Google. Desire is necessary for action, action is necessary for survival. We have addiction because you can not have any quantity of necessity without the possibility of exorbitance.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77196156 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)15:55:30'  && image=='Turbie Her Royal Honeybun-ness visits the Interpretive Center.jpg') {

'>>77194719
Questions like these always make me conflicted on whether I want to read all the posts so far before answering or if I want to keep myself from being influenced and read after answering..
Gotta pack, eat, grab new phone charger and some earplugs, say goodbye, visit childhood forest one more time, and stop by a fossil-hunting site on the way outta town still, so it'll be a bit either way.

In short, speaking specifically as someone with autism, there is a HUGE difference between schedule and routine. I like routine, I'm inefficient and stressed without it, even MORE neurotic, ungrounded; adhering to a strict *schedule* is often more trouble than it's worth and often quickly becomes more about keeping on schedule for the sake of proving I can keep to a schedule, rather than doing what's actually best in that ever-evolving moment.

>>77195183
It's okay Turbie, Anon is safe and so are you!
>no matter what the haters say!
Atta Turb!

Speaking of addiction, I liked this episode of Raghu Markus's (member of my satsang --rather, we're all members of Maharajji's) podcast with Gabor Mate.
https://youtu.be/VY0ypyE3W0M?si=OB819YqMwdvF02bq
It looks like Raghu is Duncan's guest this week for the newest episode of the DTFH, too, so if anyanon wants to listen along fresh, I'll be starting this one soon!
https://www.duncantrussell.com/episodes/2024/4/19/raghu-markus
When I first went to speak to Duncan at the Ram Dass retreat, he was talking with Raghu, and when they asked how I found out about the retreat (I was the youngest person there aside from children who had to be brought along with their parents) I answered "Duncan's podcast" and Raghu said to Duncan, "You're like the goddamn Pied Piper!" because a LOT of the satsang ended up there through him. I always thought that was funny.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77196904 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)17:08:57') {

'>>77194719
>>your type
INTP
Obligation is inherently (internally) restrictive, unless you get choice paralysis, but then you are not really human.
If I follow a routine, it is an extension of my will, and therefore by definition not (internally) restrictive.
I would rather not have a routine. I would rather act on tasks without any consideration for my own process or functioning. I'm not glad to have a routine.
>>What is the difference between addiction, obligation, habit, routine, and ritual to you?
Addiction is tied to level of consciousness, having taken time to understand it. Obligation is some child of negotiation, often seated as a higher level thought. Habits sit between external and internal parts of the brain and are comparatively messy, being that there are many routes to them.
>>Is. there anything you do out of obligation that you enjoy?
The obligation would have to align with my own choices, semantically, they would no longer be obligations.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77196936 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)17:13:18') {

'Uohhhhh, Gramma's yelling at the spirit of my deceased uncle because he's got the two-year-old spiritsplice-form of living shaman!lilbro up in the attic. Centaur had to pull the stairs down and go look for 'em. Told her, I told her, "Gramma, even if they're up there, [Centaur] can't see that kinda thing one way or another" but she just wouldn't hear it. "Well I don't know how ya couldn't! Can't you hear the poor thing wailing, too?"
Good grief. Silliness aside, I think if she would have had any higher-than-Irish-Catholic level of learning on spiritual matters before the dementia started to cloud, she'd have a clearer time.
The question I asked Ram Dass when I had darshan with him seems relevant. Phrased it something along the lines of, "How do I tell my paranoia from signs and synchronicities, how do I tell the delusions from communion with God and Love?"
"It's all the same. It's all the same thing." Grandma struggles to steer the ship, choose with discernment and lack of Fear which porthole to look from.. But she ain't crazy. I just wish I was a better teacher or aid. I guess something worked the other night, because she was having some.. less than benevolent visitors (one that particularly bothered her was a young man who was "licking a little 4 year old girl under the covers" who then "came all over the blankets"). We talked for hours before she went to bed and just where her mind was at and how active the visions were, I thought she might have a rough night. I attempted some energetic cleansing (since the sheets she wanted washed had to wait til the morning. C'mon gramma, is detergent really gonna do anything for the ectojism?) and said a prayer, and then silently recited and listened along to the Maha Mrityunjaya mantra as I fell asleep. I didn't tell her I was going to or that I did these things, but the next morning she reported, "What do you know, I had my room to myself last night! That's the first time in a while!" Couldn't help but hmmmm.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77196955 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)17:15:08') {

'>>77196936
Please be on your best behavior. This is not your best behavior.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77197099 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)17:28:58'  && image=='Turbie Juniorette also met my good dragonfren the Greater Siren❣️ And many others.jpg') {

'You beat me to the bump!
>>77196904

I really can't wait any longer to post this, though. Definitely my favorite Turbie moment so far. Took our Turbie out for pics and the river otters were immediately enthralled.
https://files.catbox.moe/wjve8b.mov
At the end of the video a family comes over; there was a little girl and her two younger brothers, and we let them all take turns playing with the otters with Turbie. The little girl was wearing hot pink Crocs and proudly told me, "I love pink!" Cent accidentally foreshadowed The Too Much Fun-ening though because just after that the male bit the female by the scruff and started (((cuddling))) her. Mother herded the flock on along to the next exhibit, then. Jej'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77197162 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)17:34:31') {

'As /mbti/ steadily dies, it feels so peaceful.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77197175 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)17:35:52') {

'>>77197099
Why do your hands look male'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77197225 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)17:40:48'  && image=='INFX granddaughter, ISFJ grandson-in-law, ESxJ grandma.. SOMETHING'S in this house but I dunno if it's party rock.png') {

'>>77196955
:o?
Paranormal end-of-life phenomena is Jungian as fvck, wdym? The veil is thinning and you wanna clutch tight to your vendetta? I'm effortposting about the blurred lines between projection and manifestation and you're chiding me? E-society..

My grandma also fed like half of the sandwich supplies my aunt bought for Centaur and I to the dog because OCD logic went "I didn't ask for this. I didn't put this in my fridge. Must be trash. Hahaha neurochemical gratification go brrrrr. YEET" and I was gobsmacked by the Literally Me of it all. Wanna psychoanalyze that instead?

A reply that low in content just to exert your non-authority isn't just lame --and hypocritical-- for /mbti/, it's also r9kbot angering. Think of the robot, Anon.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77197518 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)18:06:13'  && image=='16pantheon.jpg') {

'https://isha.sadhguru.org/en/wisdom/article/shiva-smashana-death
Entry-level reading on why Lord Shiva is relevant to Earthbound spirits

Cowabunga, Kaliyuga surfers

>Your type
>Do you believe humanity is in the worst times, the best times, or the fork in the road?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77197871 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)18:40:04'  && image=='watchword 41624.png') {

'>>77196904
>If I follow a routine, it is an extension of my will
not necessarily. also, couldn't obligation be considered an extension of your will? granted a rather long and flimsy extension.
>>77196013
>What prompted you to make that OC
nothing. neither OC nor mine. pic rel is though. forgot to take shot of type result, but i remember it said inconclusive between IS(T) and IT(S).
>We have addiction because you can not have any quantity of necessity without the possibility of exorbitance.
that sounds more like habit to me than addiction.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77198038 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)18:58:00') {

'>>77197871
Habits are just repeated subconscious actions. There's nothing defining them as good, bad, or excessive. Eating three meals a day is a habit. Addiction is a compulsive desire to indulge in something to a point of excess. Eating a twelve pack of hostess powdered donuts every two hours is an addiction.

I see Google has lied to me. Yandex, however, has delivered unto me... intel. SuperMegaComics, the artist, has apparently put his comic on hiatus due to some feud with a Youtube channel also called SuperMega. Amusing.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77198042 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)18:58:31') {

'>>77198038
https://www.supermegacomics.com'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77198083 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)19:03:11') {

'I can't figure out my type. Do you guys have any advice?';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77198217 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)19:17:35') {

'>>77198083
If you find any kernel of truth in stack theory, reading descriptions of the how use of the inferior function manifests can help clarify.
I couldn't quickly find a masterpost for this blogger's descriptions for all the types/stacks, but if you look through the #inferior tagged posts you'll find their other posts and also asks from other bloggers relating to inferior functions answered by mbti-notes. You could also just google "mbti-notes tumblr [type] inferior function" if you have at least a few possibilities to narrow down from. Do you?
https://www.tumblr.com/mbti-notes/128803785927/how-functions-work-inferior-te-isfpinfp

Looking into the way a type behaves in early developmental stages and the rest of adolescence may also help you go "Hey, I relate a lot to that, that might be my type". Don't let 4chan hazing disparage you from utilizing reddit, as well. Decent discussion can be found there around these topics as they relate to type development and typing yourself as well.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77198390 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)19:36:04') {

'>>77198083
well, if you have absolutely no idea the Suggested Quizzes arnt a bad staring place, but they shouldnt be taken as anything near gospel. id advise you read up on functions- the links under Explanations of Functions are good- then ideally start making your way through Psychological Types by Carl Jung. reading a whole book can be rather intimidating, and i wouldnt say you need to read it to figure out your type, but if you end up finding all this interesting it is a very worthwhile read. highly recommend checking out the Anons Guide section of OP, particularly the first link.
trying to type people irl, trying to type charters from books, and being mindful of your own actions and how they relate to type are all quite useful, that last one in particular is a must. of course, to do any of that you must understand type. Introversion/Extroversion and Dominate/Inferior are most important and, generally but not always, the most apparent.
posting with anons here about it can be rather helpful, but ultimately you must type yourself. do you have any types in mind?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77198498 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)19:47:22') {

'Reminder that socionics is the better system as it's actually logically coherent and has clearly defined and distinct functions unlike MBTI where everyone has a million vague definitions for everything.

https://pastebin.com/YiVJYiS7
Unique post'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77198504 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)19:48:12') {

'>>77198038
nice find on that comic.
so you say the line between habit and addiction is excess and compulsion? arnt habits compulsive by nature, only you dont feel the compulsion so much because you dont fight it and they are typically easy to satisfy?
id say the difference between habit and addiction is that a habit doesnt punish you for shaking it, where an addiction does, and that habits dont spiral. both habits and addictions are compulsive, habits can go to excess but are not necessarily excessive and addiction is pulled toward excess but doesnt not necessarily need to be excessive to be an addiction. if it doesnt spiral and it punishes you for shaking it then id say it falls best under "dependence".
by the way whats up with the x in IxTP? not sure N or S?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77198539 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)19:52:54'  && image=='file.png') {

'>>77194719
>>your type
IxFP
I'd hope so, in the context that you can enjoy the time outside of it better or something. Like, making you less lazy and all that. I see this in the context of work. And if it's a good task, it almost feels cool.
A bit unrelated, but lights going out can feel pretty freeing too.
Well it can be freeing because of the above. With certain routines you can do more, too.
I don't really know. I guess I am glad I'm too OCD to have shitty hygiene, rather that than shit like my keyboard being covered with food bits and stuff.
Addiction is like, you feel pulled in mentally. I guess. You also admittedly do want to be pulled in. That's how I see it. Routine, ritual, and obligation are not like that at all. You also generally just feel annoyed or bored or even genuine withdrawal if you stay out of whatever you're addicted to for a while. I don't think habit has that.
Obligation, well, you just have to fucking do it whether you like it or not. There's usually something to like in addiction and you're certainly not obliged to keep doing whatever it is you're addicted to. It can be a thing you only do once so it's not really any of the others either. Routine and ritual can be both optional. Ritual definitely does seem like careful routine as it has been said here. Can also be pretty OCDish, if it gets interrupted I get annoyed, and routine is probably not something you get that annoyed at when it is interrupted.
I dunno if eating counts. But I really do enjoy eating. And water.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77198556 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)19:54:23') {

'>>77198539
To expand on habit, someone can have a habit of calling you a nigger every time he sees you. It doesn't mean he's addicted to calling you a nigger. I think that's the difference.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77198573 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)19:56:27') {

'Now, how does Tourette's syndrome or autistic echolalia play into all of this?';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77198635 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)20:02:38') {

'>>77198498
No offense, but is it comedy these psychologists are heralded as greats?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77198720 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)20:11:40'  && image=='1697168807063543.gif') {

'>>77198504
All addictions are habits. Not all habits are addictions. Addiction is a dependency on a habit; a habit is only a pattern of behavior. Defining addiction by there being a consequence for shaking it only holds true for substances; gambling addictions are still addictions, and there are no punishments for never gambling again aside from the psychological dependency. However, habits are also unconscious by nature, and could you really be unaware of an addiction? This is where the mess begins. The margins between habit and addiction are inconsequential, and vague by fault of language being an imprecise medium. It's these sorts of things that require a person to just 'know'. That vagary is precisely what leads people saying Candy Crush is "addictive" instead of "fun", but in exchange we gain poetry. A fair trade in my books.

I straddle a fence. When intuition is needed, I intuit. When sensation is needed, I sense.

>>77198539
>Not using a can of compressed air to clean your keyboard once a week
Tut tut.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77199490 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)21:23:25') {

'>>77198573
think obligation and compulsion respectively. dont really know all that much about either.
>>77198720
>gambling addictions are still addictions
are they? i think you either need to call it a bad habit or recognize psychological dependency as something not to be dismissed. or both. im not a gambling addict and dont know any personally so i wont be a hard ass either way. however i have eaten at my fair share of casino buffets; most of the people i see gambling consistently are old fuckers whove smoked so much their hairs gone gray. if i had too guess, which i both dont and do, i would say they are addicted to the casino more than the game, you know?
>I straddle a fence. When intuition is needed, I intuit. When sensation is needed, I sense.
right, so youre aux S/N. IT(S) or IT(N). in mbti terms TiSe or TiNe; INTP breaks down to Ne and Si while ISTP breaks down to Se and Ni. the main difference between notation/system is if you buy into auxiliaries having an attitude or not.
>>77198539
>x
what about you?
>if eating counts
is say it does when you are eating because you are hungry or trying to put on weight.
>habit of calling you a nigger
yeah. uhuming; ahhing; cussing; using certain phrases or words such as "such as" and just; not using apostrophes; all falls under habit. i have to think more about my speech or typing to change it but it's no sweat really, doesn't put me under pressure by any stretch. well maybe by some stretch. no reasonable stretch at least, and more importantly i dont procure any pain using an apostrophe; save maybe a small resentment if ive been completed.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77199540 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)21:26:55'  && image=='smoky jo.jpg') {

'by "need to" i mean "need to in order to persevere some of the punch of the word addiction". i think that is a good thing to do, but it isnt necessarily necessary.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77199740 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)21:48:31'  && image=='1689845783650950.gif') {

'>>77199490
An addiction is a bad habit. It's still in an additional category. To thoroughly drain this subject of grey areas, we'd need to step into brain chemistry, which seems excessive. I'll drop the tidbit that addictive personalities - that being, people who are prone to getting addicted in general, not just one thing they really like - is genetic and hereditary. The same way all documented serial killers have had a dead spot in their frontal lobe right behind the eyes, many addicts are simply predisposed. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3506170/
It is not as if anyone is born an addict, but the studies do reflect a more highly trending pattern of addictive behavior, controlling for nature/nurture, adoption, twins, and so on.

I had no intention of implying psychological dependency isn't severe, but it isn't a punishment the way withdrawal is from narcotics. It's just a vacuum; a pull to return to the cycle. I've made a habit of brushing my teeth after every meal, but if I consciously chose to abandon that, I would not feel a vacuum in it's place, at worst, I'd just have to remind myself. There is always the discussion of willpower in the face of the promise of serotonin, but it becomes painfully granular, and I don't see the merit of nitpicking to that degree.

As for auxiliaries, while I understand the system loves it's binaries, I simply don't see a point in planting a flag in either box when it might as well be a coin flip. I am, effectively, in my own perception, an IPT.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77199967 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)22:11:31') {

'>>77199740
>As for auxiliaries, while I understand the system loves it's binaries, I simply don't see a point in planting a flag in either box when it might as well be a coin flip. I am, effectively, in my own perception, an IPT.
if you go with the first notation in my post there isnt really a binary, it just signifies a leaning or preference . the point is "useful in understanding one's own prejudices." for you. for me its that, plus i enjoy the game of it.
the guy who made the first Anons Guide said that "Actualization" and "Potentialization" are better words for "Sensation" and "Intuition". taking it under those terms, do you now see a leaning in yourself?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77200110 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)22:24:57') {

'>>77198217
>>77198390
I think I'm an intuitive perciever (not sure though.) Honestly, I find the introspection required for this stuff difficult. Also moat of my knowledge comes from watching Michael peirce on YouTube and he can use metaphors that aren't super helpful. I'll read the function descriptions and report back'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77200135 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)22:27:50'  && image=='hilda rain check.png') {

'>>77200110
i was just making a post saying what i think you are, but i wont now cause i dont want to influence you at all. good luck and godspeed anon.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77200302 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)22:51:49'  && image=='1685645623000447.gif') {

'>>77199967
Now "Actualization" and "Potentialization", that's a superb replacement for the current terms. I truly believe that jungian typology would benefit immensely from a torch being passed to a new author who could modernize the terms and concepts, but I doubt we'll ever see a full rewrite or reinterpretation in our lifetimes when explaining obtuse data can be a profitable business in comparison to actually making it accessible to the layman. As for my proclivity, I'm pragmatic. I'm a tool. If the goal is potentialization, I potentialize. If the goal is actualization, I actualize. If there is no goal, I relax.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77200381 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)23:02:29') {

'>>77200135
I read the wiki page on the functions. I think I'm an intuitive thinker, and probably an intuitive one as well. I live in my head too much to use extroverted sensing all that often.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77200612 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)23:29:06') {

'>>77198635
What's wrong with World Socionics Society?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77200825 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)23:53:49'  && image=='circle chart 1.png') {

'>>77200381
>I live in my head too much to use extroverted sensing all that often.
you seem to be to be quite firmly IT(S): Introverted Thinker, prefers Sensation (Actualization).
>live in my head too much to use extroverted sensing all that often.
as IT(S) you would be using Introverted Sensation or just plain old Sensation depending on who you ask. so you have Stacks and Circles, yeah? Stacks say your functions all have an Attitude (intro or extro version) and that the Attitude alternates. Stacks have you, as a certain Introverted Thinking Type, as either INTP- which has the function stack Ti dominate, Ne aux/secondary, Si aux/tertiary, Fe inferior- or ISTP- Ti, Se, Ni, Fe. if the order of the auxiliaries matters or not depends on who you ask. Circles has you as IT(S), which is just a short way to say Introverted Thinker, prefers Sensation. in Circles, the person is either Introverted or Extroverted, so any function or type they tape into will take on their Attitude. some say that auxiliaries by their nature exist in a mid land between introversion and extroversion and dont have an Attitude inclination worth noting. so the Circles notation more closely resembles what its representing.
im sure youve noticed but im bad at explaining shit, so please consult this chart from 6/21/23.
>I think I'm an intuitive thinker, and probably an intuitive one as well.
i assume you meant
>I think I'm an introverted thinker, and probably an intuitive one as well.
i agree about introverted thinker, however, you seemingly strongly favor sensation. course i cant say certainly seeing as people dont act the same every day all the time and in every environment, but i dont think you should discount my spitballing either.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77201163 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)00:29:33') {

'>>77200825
I know about stacks but I'm unfamiliar with circles. What makes you say that I'm a sensing type?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77201385 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)00:59:09'  && image=='thinking type circle 2.jpg') {

'>>77201163
circles are where its at brother.
>why S?
the way you type and the way you describe yourself. the fact you dont want to get into semantics bullshit with me. linking real medical research. saucing the comic i posted. small things that add up.
>no punishments for never gambling again aside from the psychological dependency
phrasing is a hint towards an un/halfconscious bias towards the "real".
>margins between habit and addiction are inconsequential
>I straddle a fence. When intuition is needed, I intuit. When sensation is needed, I sense.
>I don't see the merit of nitpicking to that degree.
>I'm a tool. As for my proclivity, I'm pragmatic. I'm a tool. If the goal is potentialization, I potentialize. If the goal is actualization, I actualize. If there is no goal, I relax.
just about told me with that last one.

holy shit i just realized you arnt the anon i though you where. whatever. im still going to post this.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77201628 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)01:32:53'  && image=='1684917379632575.gif') {

'I never make mistakes, there's no proof.

>>77200825
Ooh, fancy circles. Who doesn't like a good circle?
Mathematically, expressing it this way makes sense. Stacks are really just bar charts, which don't correlate values to each other. Pie charts have all portions respond to a chance in one portion, as they're correlated. This compass system is different but same concept; confined to 360*, any changes to a part reflect in the whole.

>>77201385
If we ascribe all of those actions to a trait of preferring Actualization, even at that point, does it really mean I prefer Actualization, or is the medium of exchange merely bringing out that behavior in this particular moment? If you see a coin on the ground and it is red, it makes sense to assume it is red... but there's no actual proof as to whether the bottom is red or blue. You may well be correct, but I have no way myself to believe it. I feel no more or less "same" to anyone I speak with, intuitive or sensor, no more or less "natural" in the exchange. If an internal bias exists, I am blind to it.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77201776 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)01:53:54') {

'>>77201628
>Who doesn't like a good circle?
youd be surprised.
>does it really mean I prefer Actualization, or is the medium of exchange merely bringing out that behavior in this particular moment?
what do you think?
>If an internal bias exists, I am blind to it.
yes, thats typically how it tends to go. part of the point, and often the only practical point, of learning about type is coming to know your biases and unconscious.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77201918 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)02:14:30'  && image=='1685977903722916.gif') {

'>>77201776
Think of it like this; say every sensor I speak to assumes I'm an intuitive, and every intuitive assumes I'm a sensor. What am I then? If I am blind to my own bias, I cannot be placed in reference to myself. If I am placed near N in relation to S, and near S in relation to N, then I logically must be either both or neither. It's a bit of a paradox, no?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77202243 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)03:18:17'  && image=='SIX_G00D2BHO-M3BE-5TT0-G3TF-0UTT4DODGE.jpg') {

'Memetic/market research, please answer. I will trade you anything I can reasonably and fairly offer for this data.

>Your type
>Are you familiar with the Cassandra Complex and/or the story of Cassandra of Troy?
>If you can remember, when did you first learn of Cassandra in any capacity? If it was in the last three months, where was Cassandra mentioned?

https://www.scribd.com/document/520260439/epdf-pub-the-cassandra-complex-living-with-disbelief-a-mode
Further reading by Jungian analyst Laurie Layton Schapira

https://youtu.be/0hYY86DmqPY?si=n8cvyGmHFauVLk02
Taylor Swift being based and Nobodypilled'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77202266 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)03:23:33') {

'Hey fagtaur how about you kill yourself you insufferable shitstain
12 years of being a loser and you're still a dumb bitch.
Hope your whore gets run over like bianca'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77202276 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)03:25:54') {

'>>77197099
Nothing would make me happier than to see you choke to death on your own spit'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77202304 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)03:31:13') {

'>>77194719
>your type
INTP
Yes
restrictive. It's a temporal cage, but it's leagues better than the waste-prone alternative
I have none currently
habit is non-corrosive addiction with weaker power over oneself. Ritual effects immediate mentality. Obligations implies externally imposed consequence as opposed to routine.
most obligations as I'm not self-motivated at all'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77202703 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)04:50:28') {

'>>77202266
nice dub dubs'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77202707 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)04:51:29') {

'>>77202266
lilacs enfp Ne will probably get bored before that happens'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77202856 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)05:28:50') {

'ogsoyepudpdydoydsegsuocoeggkhdtostigditct';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77203159 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)06:28:09') {

'>>77202856
Why did he mean by this'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77203561 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)07:36:13') {

'nice sweet datamining thread
>your type
ENFP
towards myself yes, towards others mostly no, don't let normals tell you otherwise
i can't say as i never had or thought of having one, si inferior chads can't stop winning by defeating spiritually loose rituals
shitting and pissing, shitting stimulates my nervus vagus and it feels good in non gay way
ritual is indian scam, literally. habit is possesion you don't think about, fuck i am lazy today to answer to rest
none, i just do them for machiavellian reasons, manipulation magik energy accumulation

>>77195183
>INFJ-T, no matter what haters say! *^_^*
nice bedroom i made out in your head kek'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77204244 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)09:26:19') {

'>>77201918
>If I am blind to my own bias, I cannot be placed in reference to myself.
curable blindness. dont worry to much about it, its the kinda thing takes time.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77204636 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)10:30:23') {

'manifesting bimbo sophie gf';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77205456 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)12:10:47') {

'>>77194719
>>your type
ESFP-T
No.
Restrictive. I just prefer to go with the flow and wing it.
The only thing I can remotely call a routine is my weekly tabletop RPG, which I look forward to every week.
I'd say an addiction is something you know you shouldn't do (or at least that you shouldn't do too much), but you're compelled to do it anyway.
An obligation I'd call something that you're compelled to do "because it's the right thing to do" even if you don't necessarily want to, usually because of something someone has done for you.
A habit is just something you do regularly without thinking about it.
A routine is just a structured way to go about things on a regular basis.
A ritual is a routine that brings you psychological comfort.
I feel compelled to do everything I can to make the people I love as happy as I can because they do so much for me; which I guess you could kinda call an obligation that I very much enjoy.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77205566 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)12:23:20'  && image=='10875308530.png') {

'>being friends with homu be like';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77206173 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)13:37:23'  && image=='Poking mid-bardo things down by the river, respectfully and inquisitively.jpg') {

'>Your type
>How do you want your remains handled after you die?
>Do you want to have any sort of funeral or celebration of life ceremony?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77206508 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)14:10:13'  && image=='asddd.png') {

'>>77194719
I can only be productive and full of energy when delusional. As soon as I start to think and notice inconsistencies and uncertainty I collapse, then I'm dead again. It often happens when someone I idolize doesn't live up to my expectations or when I realize how insignificant my work is. I'm a passionate, enduring beacon of light but I'm too smart to be it'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77206743 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)14:29:24') {

'>>77196156
>>77196936
As others have echoed, hopefully you pass away soon so the world can become a better place one small piece at a time.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77206767 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)14:31:36') {

'>>77202266
Checked and based post'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77206881 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)14:40:34') {

'>>77206173
>>Your type
ESFP-T
>>How do you want your remains handled after you die?
I definitely want to be compressed into a diamond, but I can't decide what I then want done with the diamond. Ideally I'd like for my bf to keep it in his dice bag, but that might be too creepy for him.
>>Do you want to have any sort of funeral or celebration of life ceremony?
If my friends and family want to have a HAPPY party, that's fine; but I've made it clear I don't want anything depressing and dreary.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77208074 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)16:37:48') {

'Zzle pump';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77208964 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)18:05:31') {

'>>77206881
>If my friends and family want to have a HAPPY party, that's fine; but I've made it clear I don't want anything depressing and dreary.
In my grandmother's culture they hold a ceremony where everyone eats meals and dishes that were the person who's passed favorite meals. I think also you're not supposed to cry and just talk about the good times you had with them.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77209085 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)18:17:04') {

'>>77199490
>what about you?
I think I'm an INFP but it'd be weird to just make that final for now, I guess. So I go by IxFP for now'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77209110 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)18:19:33'  && image=='file.png') {

'>>77197518
>>Your type
IxFP
>>Do you believe humanity is in the worst times, the best times, or the fork in the road?
I'd say it definitely has potential technologically for comfort, health, knowledge and all that but morally and spiritually, it's the absolute fuckin worst rn.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77209138 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)18:22:13') {

'>>77206173
>>Your type
IxFP
>>How do you want your remains handled after you die? Do you want to have any sort of funeral or celebration of life ceremony?
I dunno, they can do whatever they want with my body, including donation, as long as it's not disrespectful or fucked up.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77209156 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)18:23:44') {

'>>77208964
>In my grandmother's culture they hold a ceremony where everyone eats meals and dishes that were the person who's passed favorite meals. I think also you're not supposed to cry and just talk about the good times you had with them.
Exactly! That's the way to do it in my opinion.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77209685 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)19:20:13') {

'Funerals are conceptually a bad idea and injecting an artificial sense of cheer doesn't do much to improve them. "Hey let's gather a bunch of broken and depressed people 48 hours after a family member dies instead of giving them space to grieve lol" I'd much rather just be left alone to heal on my own. It would be less of an issue if attending funerals was seen as entirely optional and a personal choice with no wrong answer, but if you don't attend a funeral you're forever branded a disloyal piece of shit.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77209891 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)19:43:09') {

'>>77209685
Fine you aren't invited.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77210588 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)21:05:03'  && image=='carnation lily lily rose.jpg') {

'>>77206173
infj / IN(F)
i dont. let my where i drop.
https://youtu.be/yDZnKWdvTUo?si=UnASJsn7IjjW_0BB
>Do you want to have any sort of funeral or celebration of life ceremony?
i want to be the last one that remembers me.
>>77206881
>diamond
seems popular these days. i get it. i dont like it. jewelry is only one letter away from jewery. maybe if the diamond was loaded into a bullet and used to avenge me i could get behind it.
if my body is going to be turned into art, being part of the glass used in making a sculpture my favorite flower or animal, i wouldnt mind that. maybe if i end up married we could both have our ashes used in a sculpture of our wedding flower. maybe each have our favorite animal or flower done as part of a set, like an animal sleeping on a flower, a bouquet, or two animals curled up and sleeping. i guess id have to talk it over.
https://youtu.be/O32Afp_1pfM?si=90AfucQuSpsYJRJh
>>77209685
you get it. they wouldnt be so bad, i dont think, if they only consisted of close family and care takers and where understood to be optional. as it stands, whole things a god damned scam.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77210610 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)21:06:42') {

'>>77210588
>maybe if the diamond was loaded into a bullet and used to avenge me i could get behind it.
That would be absolutely bad-ass.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77210706 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)21:21:27') {

'>>77209110
have you ever read A Tale of Two Cities?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77210721 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)21:23:32') {

'>>77210706
Nope never read it'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77210802 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)21:33:18') {

'>>77210721
nor i have, but i know the opening line is "'It was the best of times, it was the worst of times,". what would you think about reading it with me and posting our thoughts here?
goes out to all anons that wants to join in aswell.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77211241 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)22:31:23') {

'>>77210802
Too busy with studying at the moment so not enough free time to do that, but I appreciate the offer'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77211794 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)23:45:26'  && image=='Iwantheadpatsandscratches.jpg') {

'>>77194719
>your type
INTP
No? By definition I'm pretty sure obligation is the duty that we are bound to. Doesn't feel too free to me.
Eh, this can really depend. I have a weekend routine that I usually have, that routine is freeing. The routine I had while studying/exams were happening were very much restrictive.
I gargle my mouth after every meal? I always felt like it was a good thing to do.
Welp, addiction is what I do with drugs, habits make my work desk a mess, my routine cleans up that mess every day. The ritual of grinding, and rolling a joint? Meh, good enough for me.
Not too sure, I had a lot of fun working at a water sampling place so I guess that obligation of me working there is kinda nice.
>>77206173
Dump the body wherever you'd like. I could care less, I am dead, why would I have an opinion on that?
Nope, I'll leave whatever I have to whoever I have left. That will be it.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77212518 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)01:45:41') {

'I'm a thrown in the woods kinda person myself';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77212549 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)01:50:48') {

'Realized dedicating a windmill to someone as a memorial would be pretty sick

Maybe you could even have a Tibetan-style sky burial on top of it too'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77213478 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)05:11:54') {

'What type wants their cremated body to be shot inside of a firework into the sky?';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77214140 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)07:33:37') {

'Sounds like an xNTP thing they say they want to do but then actually get cremated like a normal person';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77214563 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)08:55:34'  && image=='lain sitting.png') {

'>>77194719
>your type
INTP
As another poster said, these things are definitionally not freeing. However, I in the spirit of answering the question for what it is meant to be I will attempt to look past this though I am not sure I am physically capable of doing so. For some people a routine such as wearing the exact same set of clothes every day or eating the same thing for breakfast can be easier for them to handle mentally, such as in the case of an autistic person.
Maybe the obligation of raising a child could be freeing to an individual's own inner child. A lot of raising children is just playing with them.
I go to the store once a week to buy milk because I want to drink it.
I'm sure all of these words have different dictionary definitions but you are asking me personally, so, addiction is an unwanted and wanted uncontrollable desire for something, obligation is something you have a moral duty to do, habit is a fun quirk, routine is an intentional strategy, and ritual is work with intended outcome.
I am obligated to seek wisdom and I enjoy it.
>>77206173
Bury me with a grave marker. Nobody is invited. I would carefully choose several songs for my funeral.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77214667 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)09:14:33'  && image=='1711664383792331.jpg') {

'On the subject of autism, I have been researching it by watching informative Youtube videos by autistic people the past few days. I have come to the conclusion that I should never call myself autistic. While I may be technically on the spectrum and I am amazed by how "normal" the autistic people I have been learning from seem on the surface, their struggles and autistic traits are much more dramatic than anything I have ever dealt with. Yes, every now and then I miss a simple joke or sarcasm, but often I realize my mistake immediately after my inappropriate reaction but I just don't care enough to go "Oh, haha," because the joke wasn't funny. That's about as bad as any autism I have gets, and I guess my mania for certain fictional characters is very "autistic."
I realized the same people that have ever called me autistic are the same people that have thought I was an idiot and maybe even said so or plain didn't understand me.
And while my family may think I am autistic, it's too convenient of a cop-out to assume I inherited my dad's autism to explain relationship issues and my severe introversion and misanthropy.
In fact I was very angry the last day or so, realizing I'm not autistic enough to explain anything and my family just put the label on me.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77214681 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)09:16:47') {

'Typing that one out made me start shaking. I think I'm pissed but I literally can't tell.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77214933 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)09:48:06') {

'>>77214681
sounds autistic'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77215505 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)11:04:39'  && image=='tumblr_fff22f08fa7e63c7a93811c4d37962ee_ada6ddab_1280.jpg') {

'>>77206173
>Your type
Intp
Probably cremated and thrown out somewhere
Nah that's seems dumb. My death isn't anything special'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77216316 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)12:29:27') {

'>>77213478
>What type wants their cremated body to be shot inside of a firework into the sky?
Wait, is that actually a thing? Because I might want to change my answer if it is (ESFP-T to answer you question).'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77216364 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)12:34:19') {

'>>77194719
>your type
intp
nope it is a internal restriction
a bit of both mundane tasks when done routinely are restricting.
I thoroughly enjoy waking up and drinking coffee.
addiction I feel the impulse and I manage to somehow persuade my self to partake even though it is harming me and not enjoyable.
obligation I am doing it as I am forced out of kindness or family.
habit is something I repeat automatically.
routine I would say are multiple habits connected together
Work I do out of obligation of meeting deadlines but I genuinely enjoy doing work it keeps me busy.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77216699 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)13:15:25') {

'>>77194719
I don't like Si judge stare... Want to be quirky or loud sometimes, it's not a crime, I'm so tame in comparison.. don't stare at me like that wtf.....'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77217650 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)14:53:49'  && image=='1664066481223498.png') {

'in terms of psychological advancement and sexual dynamics, i have no reliable markers of where i am at. nothing strikes me as true. i've been primarily banging some single mother on and off and she makes it easy for me, but it's unreliable as a general gauge for where i'm at. in terms of personal development and typical life advancements, i am very low on the totem pole and generally incompetent. i want a lot more, but can't get anything without either skilling up with time or just gaining broad social experiences. neither seem worth it.

i'm more interested in learning about motorcycles, maybe getting a second job gaining a skill and operate and maintain one. engines at the moment seem fun to fund my curiosity, but it's likely fleeting and wasting all of the little time and social leverage i have. consistency in either leaves me isolated in a state of almost autism and prone to rot, where i either have to choose one problem or the other. it's like i'm stuck in two worlds of social autism or potentially social advancement where i hate committing to either of them.

people are fucking liars and degenerates, but there's something about solving them with Fe that brings joy. meanwhile, being cold to them and focused on objectivity and machinery gives me another kind of pleasure and satisfaction just knowing how to operate and understand something just as complex.

i think i just give up on both. what's left is soul searching, but i don't think i have a soul. i'm just here looking.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77217786 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)15:09:27') {

'>>77216699
A clear example of how MBTI is dumb. Why does Si sound more like a judging function than a perceiving one?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77217885 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)15:18:22') {

'>>77214933
It's just Fi villain. My mom shakes when she is angry but she's not autistic and doesn't doubt she's angry.
It's the same reason I am inclined to pretend I don't care and not confront my family about pretending I'm autistic.
My personality being a bit strange and correlating in some ways with autistic individuals does not make me autistic. Or at least not enough.
There are things that autistic people struggle with that I deal with, but only a few things when there is a lot I am missing. Listening to real autistic people describe their experiences is like listening to what it is like to be another MBTI type close to mine - a bit sounds familiar but nothing is clicking into place neatly like a puzzle as it should be. There is no, "Oh my gosh, that's me!"
Again to clarify, I'm not saying I'm not technically on the spectrum but I am saying it is more wrong to bother calling me autistic than it is right.
I already know if I was autistic I would not mind because I was researching it in the first place assuming I was autistic because that's how everyone treats me. There's really no problem I would have being labelled autistic except that it's *wrong* and that is the issue.
I would encourage anyone suspecting they have autism to research it but there is more to it than the internet's meme conception of autism or being eccentric.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77218082 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)15:36:33'  && image=='1687239906172354.jpg') {

'>>77217650
the reality is that most people live their life thoughtlessly, only coming around to considering their place in life later on. that is literally what a mid life crisis is; the totality of your life lived, the implications of all your actions, all hitting you at once. oh god, oh fuck, i'm alive and what have i done with it. people who live their whole lives and especially their young adulthood painfully aware of this shit end up odd. we miss out on thoughtless hedonism or innocent puppy love. not that either is very healthy, but making mistakes is how a person learns. people who actually consider things before they act start off being much more prudent and responsible, but in the long run, decades in the future, we lack all the mistakes that create actual wisdom, all the experiences that color in the blanks and give us strange textures. we literally think our life to death. i don't think you can achieve benchmarks of development while looking for it. the same as enlightenment, or waiting for water to boil. it's something you find along the way, so if you're always looking for it as a destination, you'll keep stopping and wondering if this is it, letting it get a further lead on you as it wanders the path ahead. i'm not sure what the cure is to hyper awareness is, because all i want to do is think the problem away, but that instinct is the problem. how infuriating that being stupid is the smart move, at least for a while, or in measured portion, or at the right moments. that's probably the reason normies love to get drunk or high. stupidity on demand.

you're trying to walk the middle path. it's a hell of a task and i've never heard of it being done successfully. i can only say good luck.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77218640 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)16:32:49') {

'what if esfp-chan and breeder dated';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77218752 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)16:44:51') {

'>>77218640
>what if esfp-chan and breeder dated
esfp-chan has a boyfriend and doesn't know who breeder is'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77219927 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)18:41:58') {

'If I got emotional over logical in an argument and focused on trying to get everyone to see where I was coming from is that proof I'm secretly a feeloid?';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77220345 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)19:25:14'  && image=='1706356308390554.jpg') {

'>>77218082
>tfw you willingly fry yourself with alcohol to appear normal, but never do
>tfw you're gonna carry that weight
>tfw midwit genius'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77220374 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)19:27:49'  && image=='1694536988380948.jpg') {

'>>77220345
too clever for your own good, too retarded to make anything of yourself. hell of a way to be.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B224XDJw6g'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77220572 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)19:48:40'  && image=='55b.jpg') {

'>>77220374
>tfw just a normie entertainer at best and the separation is palpable
>tfw not smart enough to connect and argue with legitimately intelligent friends and people
hahahaha, it's so fun. no, the isolation isn't crushing, haha.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77220626 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)19:55:55') {

'>>77217885
The concept of autism is severely undifferentiated. There is likely some common constriction that draws different trajectories into similar behaviours.

One thing I have noticed about people often used as the standard of normal, is that they have a very similar template, and their intuitive style of convention is invisible to them, like how one does not hear their own accent. Then, unseeing this non-neutrality, they extrapolate it to the universe.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77220636 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)19:56:46'  && image=='1686954802372895.png') {

'>>77220572
but doctor, i am pagliacci
>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
No kidding.'
;

}

if(Turbie Enjoyer && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77220872 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)20:22:10'  && image=='45.png') {

'https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50iaMpvnUjo
Sick song if you listen to this you're based'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77221002 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)20:35:36') {

'>>77220626
>There is likely some common constriction that draws different trajectories into similar behaviours.
That's my theory as well but I'm not entirely sure what the constriction itself is. When describing autism, nobody seems to try to explain the root of all of the symptoms, only the symptoms themselves.
>and their intuitive style of convention is invisible to them,
I was just listening to someone describe how advice from neurotypicals would be useless to them because the average person truly does just act on instinct and a lot of the advice was "just be yourself" tier.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77221131 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)20:53:19'  && image=='the pink dress.jpg') {

'>>77220572
https://youtu.be/6qrDlRsARwk?si=wcaZH16euIlbeJg8'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77221201 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)21:01:21') {

'>>77221002
>When describing autism, nobody seems to try to explain the root of all of the symptoms, only the symptoms themselves.
autism exists as a word that normalfags can slap on to whatever is acting funny. it just means you got caught being weird. most people who have "autism" where no socialized correctly, and its that simple.
https://youtu.be/eHNMqotsrOE?si=DAXeLdeE7G5DbYqx
if people just saw each other more like animals and less like people the world would be a better place.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77221252 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)21:07:39') {

'>>77221201
Parents should also take an instructional outlook, such as considering and relaying their own strategies. Humans have the gift of language and incredibly many do not provide obvious lessons to their progeny.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77221336 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)21:17:45') {

'>>77221201
>if people just saw each other more like animals and less like people the world would be a better place
maybe i should treat you like that to make you understand this isn't a good opinion'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77222023 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)22:31:26') {

'>>77194719
>your type
intp
these questions make no sense at all, it's like asking if a rock is happy or sad
showering and brushing my teeth every day???
you people need to get a job and stop thinking about this pointless shit
this is unemployed C grade philosophy major shit
walking my dog??? I guess???'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77222535 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)23:34:18'  && image=='twig cone 1.png') {

'>>77221252
shoulds are troublesome, i should know. i get what you mean.
>>77221336
https://youtu.be/JhCvFtnznyE?si=rSMelXRHEckCmmRp
or you could tell me.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77222900 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)00:21:07') {

'Someone post the mbti discord server links. I haven't been around for years and I want to check in on old friends';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77223087 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)00:45:33') {

'>>77222900
TmbpHFv5U3'
;

}

}
}