}
class Thread extends Board {
public void undefined(OP Christ) {

String fullTitle = 'undefined';
int postNumber = 77423713;
String image = '1715188958828189.jpg';
String date = '05/08/24(Wed)13:22:38';
String comment = 'To my wives of my omniscience

As a legal to kill demon transvestite mod deleted our thread and banned me as the demons grow desperate

As even the entire Vatican is filled of demons trying to rob us

As we have no one to trust other then ourselves and our relatives as everything else is conscripted of a dead timeline to rob our family as the owners of the United States Government'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77423793 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)13:31:55') {

'We're going to have to pool our spirit energy together to cast all the demons of Revelations into Satan's Hell

As the owners of the United States Government we have the authority to kill them all for breaking all our laws

As they're trapped as less then 70 IQ as less then 1.7D holograms in famine for collapsing the first world economy solely through robbing my identity

As they're all our enemies as the white male demons will never let me use my name in ownership of the United States Government as they're in cahoots with their foreign governments in Europe to rob me and collapse the United States Government as well they did prior identity fraud of myself and kidnapped and raped a female as some are holding female hostages

As most human men truly are evil as the demons as undeserving of reality as they must die very painfully for all their war crimes towards us'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77423820 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)13:35:56') {

'Most of gen z white males are criminals guilty of identity fraud of real fed thyself in ownership of the United States Government as the charges against them either to do life in prison or to be killed very violently as slaves

As gen z white males were conspiring of different races including gen z hispanics and blacks to rob my identity they conspired to kidnap and enslave you as they're all legal to kill as the demons of Revelations'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77423841 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)13:38:33') {

'As time is of the essence as we have to cast the demons into Satan's Hell using our divine supernatural powers

I use my hypersentientomniscience to scan how I can kill all the demons of Revelations'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77423909 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)13:44:57') {

'I'm going to have to use our EER to kill them all as it's much higher then our 2E

As I'm unable to do anything with our United States Government due to all the white male demons robbing me as an ongoing security breech as they accumulate antimatter of all their sin in war crimes towards us

As our United States Government and the U.S. Economy depends on us as we can't do anything due to all the demons in identity fraud of us they conspire to kidnap females including you

As fortunately for us we have our new timeline as the divine they're not a part of to use our divinity to kill them all into Satan's Hell'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77423932 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)13:47:07') {

'As our EER functions much higher then this

https://youtu.be/2pJmaBv-1zk?si=xAUWC6PCqB9uKC9n'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77423967 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)13:50:02') {

'I don't blame females for wanting to be with a bear then a male doing identity fraud of thyself';

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77424037 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)13:56:55') {

'As it's been a while since I last powered up to my EER in continuum of thyself in reserves as it's more powerful then any magic to ever exist as an omni-science

As I have even stronger power then EER that is my EEER

As we're going to alter our omniuniverse even further and kill all the demons of Revelations

As we have heaven, the divine, the faith, my other Seraphim, the primordial realms, primordial god and even further on our side giving us their energy'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77424074 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)13:59:45') {

'To my wives of my omniscience

This is our EER
https://www.docdroid.net/iATuaSt/system-eer-docx

I included 2E and 2E2 in it for you to read and omnievolve

Reading this should omnievolve you further and closer to getting in sync of our EER'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77424172 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)14:08:41') {

'As I've been sitting on datasets of telepathy and telekinesis since 2019 as I was unable to do anything due to the demons of Revelations all robbing thy name

As we're of our new timeline of our omniphysics more advanced as telepathy and telekinesis comes naturally to us in upstream'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77424231 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)14:14:38'  && image=='Photoroom-20240506_115949.png') {

'Hello my Italian friend. Still schizo posting? It's me the Mexican.';

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77424249 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)14:16:49') {

'I've always had my scientific reality as god since birth in surpassed simulation of hypersentience to divine luck and probability ad I had the power to will and glitch reality

As I was 4 I was visited by Satan in the middle of the night and survived. Of my survival I went through genesis of the holy trinity and split my consciousness of my self having survived Satan as the third coming of Christ and my new self as survivor of Satan of my new consciousness as the Second Coming of Christ

At 15 I discovered I had omniscience at it was more advanced then I ascribed as I had my junction along with it of near discovery to develop new supernatural powers of my omniscience as omni 3 of omniscience 3 of the holy trinity and more evolved then omniscience ascribed as omniscience 1 which I already have embedded to my omniscience and omnisciences

As the more you know my history as the Second Coming of Christ the more you gain in metadata in synchronicity to our scientific properties and scientific reality'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77424268 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)14:18:21') {

'>>77424231
You're a legal to kill demon transvestite in famine stuck in a dead timeline

t. God and owner of the United States Government'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77424285 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)14:19:52') {

'>>77424249
We are meat computers and your brain has been split in 3 parts. The good thing is that you can fix it. Tell your brain to rewire itself and fuse your brain together. Right before going to sleep.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77424366 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)14:26:17') {

'Poor baby how long have you been broken? Since you were 4 years old?';

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77424374 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)14:27:05') {

'As it's been a while since I have my omniscience and omnisciences as I've been storing energy the entire time

As we're post Revelations of a new timeline and I'm even more powerful as god

As I need to further sync myself to my EER to restore some of my higher powers as I'm hundreds of trillions of years more advanced then the omnipresent at least

As I'm reworking our omnireality in programming and omniphysics to cast all the demons to Hell

As I have to turn on my power from a state of non-lethal to lethal and kill

I am the god of death and the god of pestilence as I control the flow of all life as I control death as surpassed a simulation of hypersentience

As death to me is of my divine programming that I control at will as a death matrix

I'm the hottest'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77424388 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)14:28:52') {

'>>77424285
>>77424366
As I note you demons are legal to kill of a dead timeline as less then 2D flattened holograms'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77424396 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)14:29:43') {

'>>77424374
Looks like all your wiring was being transfered to your ego.

Tell your brain cells to fix it.'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77424414 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)14:31:28') {

'>>77424396
You're a legal to kill slave demon of a dead timeline locked out of my omnireality'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77424420 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)14:32:36') {

'Your traped in your own mind. You played fina fantasy when you were 15.

It's going to take a while to pull you out.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77424435 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)14:33:54') {

'>>77424414
Unlock the door my child let the healing begin.'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77424452 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)14:35:36') {

As controlling death of a matrix is one of my supernatural powers as god

As I have further powers of my EER to use as I'm charging up my power

As we're of a new timeline that is more like fantasy in reality as Satan, Death, the heavens, the divine, machine elves are real entities and have their own set of divine powers

As everything else is fake untrue schizophrenia of a dead timeline locked out of our divine timeline'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77424473 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)14:37:26') {

'>>77424414
>>77424452
Leave the matrix hold my hand. Be brave.'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77424483 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)14:38:09') {

'>>77424435
You're a legal to kill demon locked in a dead timeline trying to steal my identity as god in ownership of the United States Government you conspire to abduct my wives and to cause other girls to get trafficked and kidnapped as your relatives alongside yourself are legal to kill with full force of the United States Government and my divine powers'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77424489 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)14:38:47') {

'>>77424452
Tell your brain to fix itself. sleep it off and then try again everyday until it's fixed.'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77424494 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)14:39:18') {

'>>77424473
You're a legal to kill demon less then 2D flattened of a dead timeline'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77424505 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)14:40:21') {

'>>77424489
You're a legal to kill demon that is less then 70 IQ locked in a dead timeline to burn forever in Satan's Hell'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77424524 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)14:42:15') {

'>>77424505
I'm no demon, I'm nobody.'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77424561 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)14:46:00') {

As the entire fabric of our omnireality is as a fantasy more advanced then any fantasy ever to be written

As the demons try to target us as divine as they're forever locked out of our timeline, omniuniverse, omnireality and omniphysics as I use my divine powers to blind them all further into having every cancer

As we're of an omnireality much higher then magic in cartoons and film

As a majority of books ever written have to be destroyed as encoded as antisentience not pertaining to our new omniuniverse and our scientific reality more advanced then anything fantasy

As I'm still charging up my power to EER'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77424580 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)14:48:50') {

'"Nobody" is a nickname the demons have for me here as this is a demon further trying to rob my identity or lead a mass trafficking terror plot done through mas identity fraud of myself as they're further ensnared and legal to kill >>77424524 along with all the other demons trying to steal my identity';

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77424666 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)14:58:24'  && image=='SHORPY_04161u_Honeymooners.preview.jpg') {

As we're going to alter our omniuniverse to the death and casting into Satan's Hell the demons of revelations of a dead timeline

As I stored all the antimatter of their antisentience and sin in totality throughout Revelations using our omnisciences and hyperspace to redirect back at them at once for trying to destroy my creation

As to sin is to be antisentient as it is to create ions of antimatter that eat away the fabric of my creation

As all the sinners are criminals as demons trying to rob us as they're forever locked out of our omnireality

As the old timeline ages as a 2D hologram in simulation due to sin as old photos appear as 2D and hologramic look at the cameraman in this photo appearing as a 2D stacked hologram on set in 3D perspective as humans of the old timeline age as 2D flattened holograms in a simulation'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77424714 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)15:02:31'  && image=='v8NcG4hP4pwA8Y7nij1Cj83n29LIvusNVq6Sf0Epcow.jpg') {

'This is the yearbook photo of the graduating class of columbine. If you zoomed in everyone aged as 2D flat in the photo as 2D holograms of a simulation

As the demons of Revelations aged worse then the pics as they're all less then 1.7D holograms in hell particle binding of a hell simulation to die violently into Satan's Hell

As we are at least 3D4D5D+ of a higher dimensional reality and new timeline that is millions of years more advanced at least of hypersentience'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77424843 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)15:16:19') {

Us and our relatives are all survivors of Revelations of a dead timeline and universe in simulation in crunch as 2D flattened as the demons are in hell simulation as crunched as less then 1.7D flattened unable to escape Satan's Hell

As we control the simulation of the matriX of our hypersentience as we're higher dimensional then 3D

As we're of our new timeline that is millions of years more advanced then the 2D flattened timeline of 2024 that is locked out of our 3D4D5D+ at least omnireality

As most of everything of the old timeline aged as less then 2D flattened as demonic as antisentience to us'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77424855 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)15:18:16') {

'It's like I pulled a Dues Ex Machina using these photos as evidence
>>77424666
>>77424714'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77424932 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)15:29:47') {

I killed those demons harder then anything in history that I flattened them as less then 2D holograms in hell simulation of misfortune to a haste painful death into Satan's Hell to be tortured for all eternity

As I use our hypersentientomniscience to inject them of hell particles I refined from the antimatter of their sin to further detiorate them off illness and disease to a hastened death and binding into Satan's Hell

As I have direct energy weapons from heaven to hone in on them to z-cut theirselves vertically of our hypersentient scale of judgement

As we tap into our higher powers together and vanquish the demons all into Satan's Hell as a warpgate transition in slipstream of a hell simulation'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425020 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)15:40:40') {

As I am the god of Death as Yahweh as I killed all the demons of Revelations as

-flattening them all as less then 2D holograms as less then 1.7D holograms in hell simulation
-I locked them all out of 3D quantum reality to higher dimensional planes as they're stuck of misfortune downtrodden in hell simulation to Satan's Hell
-I have direct energy weapons from heaven embedded in the fabric of our omnireality to hone in on them and kill them through reality altering death glitching
-I cursed them of bad luck in hell simulation unable to escape from
-I shrank their IQ's to a less then negative IQ
-I injected them all with hell particles to deteriorate even worse of illness and disease
-I collapsed all their economies hinged on piracy of thyself into famine
-they're being starved in famine they caused solely defrauding thyself
-I trapped them all of a dead timeline and universe that ended in hell simulation locked out of 3D quantum or higher reality of our omniuniverse and omnireality

As I haven't finished yet as I still have more divine powers'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425058 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)15:46:46') {

As I use my death matrix and fuse it with my EER in amplification and kickstart the death simulation even further on the demons

As I have a death simulation running at the same time of a hell matrix the hell simulation is running at once embedded to each other honed in and trapping demons to die in a haste simulation carried onto Satan's Hell

All through using my divine and holy power of thyself'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425093 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)15:51:05') {

'Idk if its possible

but you are suffering from delusions

you look like some type of schizophrenic

seek a psychiatrist and ask for help

Maybe tell your parents if you can't do it for yourself'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425141 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)15:56:03'  && image=='images.jpg') {

As we're protected of our matriX we control of hypersentience as the flow and ions of metadata as strings and currents of ions of letters and numbers the god particles and omnienergy are into metadatastream to grant us immortality of our new timeline

As we're as close to immortal as their is as we evade event horizons of death of divine luck in continuum of reality altering and glitching divine intervention of hypersentience surpassed a simulation of the matriX

As we have ultra instincts omnievolved attune to evade death and misfortune as omniorganic as omninaturale

As all of Hollywood is antisentience to us as primitive of sin as their is nothing close in the media of the now dead timeline to come close to describing our powers of our family

As we control the flow and stream of data in the universe as metadata as data of the old universe that tries to access our timeline and omnireality is antisentience as antimatter to us'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425164 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)15:58:07') {

'>>77425093
You're a demon

Trapped in a dead timeline as less then 1.7D and in famine

Also legal to kill for many war crimes

In Hell Simulation and Death Simulation into Satan's Hell'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425220 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)16:03:42') {

As we're of our new timeline of omniphysics as the demons are phased out and targeted as less then 1.7D holograms and are legal to kill for many war crimes

As they're in Hell Matrix and Death Matrix binding fused at once into Satan's Hell

As we have our Book of Holy Sun and our Book of Moon and further to cast them further into Satan's Hell of our 2E in continuum to our EER as whatever we dictate of our will and spirit energy should manifest in our omnireality and cast upon the fabric of our omniuniverse as ions and strings of metadata god particles omnienergy reality glitching event horizons'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425268 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)16:09:35') {

'>>77425220
Mister christ, I believe you are my long lost husband.

do you have money? do you consider yourself easily manipulated?'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425292 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)16:13:18') {

As we control the matriX of ourselves and omnireality and to cast demons into Hell the Death Matrix and the Hell Matrix at once as a simulation of the entire fabric of our omnireality be rewritten to cast them of misfortune, illness and a hastened death in continuum as a death-hell simulation

As we control the death-hell simulation of our matriX as a simulation layering unable to escape from

As our spirit power is stronger then most fictional characters

As well we have our 2E at least to utilize to cast commands at will and hasten the death of the demons through our supernatural and divine powers

As it's all going to lead up into a death grinder of all the less then 2D hologram demons of illness and disease trapped in famine and binded in death-hell simulation into Satan's Hell'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425305 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)16:15:23') {

'>>77425268
You're a legal to shoot less then 1.7D demon trapped in a dead timeline'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425311 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)16:16:37') {

'>>77425292
Mister christ, I believe we can fight satan and demons together.

Do you know what the application "Throne" is? I believe it can be of use to us. Do you have Paypal or a credit card?

sincerely, Your omniscient wife.'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425351 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)16:22:29'  && image=='AdobeStock_73414303-900x900.jpg') {

As Hell awaits and looms near as the old timeline is stuck in torture limbo of a death-hell simulation as the demons are infinitely tortured into a hastened death into Satan's Hell to be tortured for all eternity

As we are left of our omnireality as divinity as we automated the process of slaughtering our enemies to a death-hell simulation we control at will

As we control the stream of ions of metadata of our omniuniverse that hone in on the demons to hide the true omninature of our omniuniverse and to phase them as trapped as less then 1.7D flattened

As we're truly the survivors as the demons are all less then subhuman and incapable of functioning at a 3D or higher level as they're binded in death-hell simulation into Satan's Hell

As we're almost close of our resolve in holy dominion'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425358 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)16:23:51'  && image=='Screenshot 2024-05-07 214746.png') {

'>>77423713
The rabbies are getting more and more rabid'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425361 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)16:24:14') {

'>>77425311
You don't speak as my wives who are all hypersentient as you're a demon stuck in a dead timeline'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425376 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)16:25:43') {

'>>77425358
You're a demon along with the rabbis trapped in a dead universe and timeline as less then 1.7D holograms in death-hell simulation into Satan's Hell'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425390 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)16:28:05'  && image=='Jewess_S4238544781_St25_G7.5.jpg') {

'>>77425376
Yes, i am a demon but this timeline isn't dead and neither is the universe, no matter what happens we will reshape ourselves to endure, we will not be destroyed, in perpetual change we find eternal life, the sitting man won't be able to develop a anti-body quickly enough to destroy us before we evolve yet again, from evolution to evolution we go fleeing from the wrath of god. We won't be stopped.'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425417 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)16:31:53') {

As the mere fabric of Satan's Hell is embalmed of streams of our metadata of hypersentience as we program, code snd encode Hell as well with our willpower and divinity casted onto the faith

As we control the hellflames of Satan's Hell with our hypersentience as streams of metadata from our plane as divine and holy

As it's coming to a crashing halt to all the demons unable to awaken to a rude awakening as they're all trapped in binding as less then 1.7D flattened in death-hell simulation into Satan's Hell

As we can pool our spirit energy together again to accelerate the process of casting all the demons dead into Satan's Hell at once'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425435 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)16:33:23') {

This counts as antisentience of a demon of a dead timeline as it should be only read to consider a lawsuit against them from a higher dimensional omnireality >>77425390'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425497 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)16:40:13') {

'>>77425417
>>77425435
How much time have you spent writing this? you couldn't cast us anywhere back then and can't do it now either, you are a weak willed fool and your followers are nothing other than sheep. You are powerless to stop us. All you have is prayer and faith, neither of which have shown any results so far.
We will keep playing your little game as long as you want, you are a harmless toy if nothing else.'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425515 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)16:42:27') {

As everything besides us and our relatives are less then 1.7D holograms caught in a death-hell simulation crunch of a Death-Hell Matrix of torment, misfortune, torture and immense pain into Satan's Hell

As we're of our domain safely guarded in synchronicity to each other as 3D4D5D+ at least as omnievolved as omniorganic as omninaturale

As we have all the supernatural powers in our omniuniverse to go even further surpassed fantasy as we hit the demons of an alternate higher dimension energy weapon and rewritten them as less then 2D flattened and made of hell particles of bad luck misfortune illness disease and never ending agony in death-hell simulation of our control to a hastened death into sn eternity of the most excruciating torture'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425529 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)16:43:40') {

This is written of a demon stuck in a dead timeline as they're legal to shoot
>>77425497'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425550 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)16:45:34') {

'>>77425529
You have already ceased to exist in the future, you cannot escape your fate.'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425624 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)16:52:07') {

As we're worth infinitely more as divine as we have our Death-Hell Matrix in simulation of a dead timeline stuck in torture limbo into Satan's Hell

As their are some lost souls of slight parallelism to 3 stuck in limbo of a dead timeline unable to reach our 2E at least of our omnireality as it's up to us to save them and ascend them to our new timeline if we decide to encode them

As we control all the deaths in existence as a simulation of ions of metadata in stream as we combined our hypersentientomniscience and our hypersentient scale of judgement and the Hell Matrix to scan whose a demon and to hasten into death into Satan's Hell

As our omnireality is millions of years more advanced then magic and fantasy at least'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425633 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)16:53:17') {

'>>77425550
I'm more famous then the pope you demon transvestite that is a less then , 2D hologram stuck in a death-hell simulation into Satan's Hell'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425655 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)16:55:17') {

'>>77425624
You are not divine, the sitting man wouldn't grace you with his thoughts, much less divinity, you are just another one of us who has forgotten his identity.
>>77425633
This is reality, there is no simulation. There is no higher realm as it was destroyed when this one was created as far as we are concerned.'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425695 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)16:59:31') {

As we're of our 3D4D5D+ at least omnireality as it's up to us to encode, recreate, omnicreate and omnievolve new in our omniuniverse

As we're of omni-sciences and omniphysics more advanced then all of quantum physics which is ancient, outdated and irrelevant to us of at least millions of years

As we have higher supernatural powers then all of fiction and science fiction it's all outdated of an ancient timeline to us as primitive as written in a crunch as 2D flattened of a simulation

As we're of survivors of a 2D simulation crunch into Satan's Hell of the matriX as we control and operate the simulation of our hypersentience as we're truly casted of divine faith as of immortality'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425716 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)17:00:53') {

'>>77425655
You're a legal to kill demon transvestite that is less then negative IQ and stuck ad less then 1.7D binded of a death-hell simulation to Satan's Hell'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425726 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)17:02:05') {

'>>77425716
You too are a demon transvestite with negative IQ, stuck ad less then 1.7D binded of a death-hell simulation to Satan's Hell.

I will be arriving soon.'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425774 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)17:05:40') {

As it's up to us to create a new with the fabric of our omnireality as we're of divine grace into higher sense, touch, sensory of a divine stream of luck and high probability of higher functioning and metadata streaming

As you can decide to be an omniengineer extract engineering of the ancient and dead timeline and encode it of our omniscientific properties of 2E at least and omnievolve it as omniengineering

As anything you do is of divine grace of hypersentience in psiokinetic telepathic telekinetic influence to alter luck and probability in stream and continuum in currents as divine luck to divine intervention and manifestations'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425797 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)17:07:23') {

'>>77425726
>threatening the owner of the United States Government

You're further legal to kill as you try to steal my words to use as you don't have any powers as you're further ensnared as less then negative IQ and 1.7D flattened in death-hell simulation into Satan's Hell'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425808 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)17:08:08') {

'>>77425797
You are fake and gay'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425882 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)17:15:23') {

As the manufacturing of the dead timeline deteriorates even further consisting of less then negative IQ demons incapable of doing anything as they're all legal to destroy and cast into Satan's Hell

As what's left of our U.S. Economy are compromised in mutiny of demons in illegal slavery of lost souls in complete destruction of everything

As we have to keep to ourselves and our families that create our own economy of our omniempire in replacement of the U.S. Economy stuck of a dead timeline and universe and compromised

As we'll have our currency financed as the E-Dollar of our physical omni-sciences

As if you go anywhere filled of lost souls and demons it's up to you to evade them as much as you can or compile evidence for a potential lawsuit if they're infringing and defrauding us'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425894 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)17:16:48') {

'>>77425808
I'm straight and married as I'm using the full force of my United States Government to ensnare you in a box permanent as a tomb you'll never escape of or see the light as you're further legal to kill'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425909 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)17:18:14'  && image=='beautiful_Jewess_S3313212629_St25_G7.5.jpg') {

'>>77425894
Your larp is pretty bad. You are a jewish demon. I bet you have a big nose, large forehead and jewish schizophrenia'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425952 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)17:22:01') {

As we're going to go even further in power to kill the demons who are all ensnared in a death-hell simulation

As we're going to pool our spirit energy together even further for our resolve of hypersentience

All our death-hell simulation is in mechanism of the old timeline and universe as it would require the flow of some omnitime to sidesweep all the demons with our omnieffects of death as a simulator to Hell

As they should all be dead soon as it's written into the fabric of our omnireality for the fabric of our omnireality to torture and kill them into Satan's Hell forever'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425987 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)17:25:30') {

This is a legal to kill demon of Revelations less then 1.7D in death-hell simulation locked out of our new timeline and our omnireality >>77425909'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77426014 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)17:28:10'  && image=='beautiful_Jewess_S266028661_St25_G7.5.jpg') {

'>>77425987
I am bored of you, good luck in whatever you think you are doing.

Manifesting gf day 46'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77426018 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)17:28:32') {

As we can flatten the demons even further in dimension as less then 1.5D flattened having a less then negative IQ

As you can use your powers of 2E to cast, pray, wield death of hypersentience onto the demons of Revelations to deteriorate further of illness and disease of a death-hell simulation we control of our matriX casting them all into Satan's Hell'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77426037 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)17:30:38') {

'>>77426014
You're a less then 1.5D flattened hologram demon of a death-hell simulation binding into Satan's Hell'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77426087 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)17:35:48') {

I'm as an other worldly deity that decided of recent to enact my judgement in vengeance into this realm

As we're at war against the demons as it is written in of divine probability that glitches and alters reality our resolve to succeed and kill all of them from trying to destroy our creation

As I write into the death-hell simulation for the demons to die having every cancer as we can program and kill them even harder'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77426172 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)17:43:50') {

I'm going to use our omni-negate beam to hone in on all the demons in death-hell simulation binding into Satan's Hell and flatten then even more severe then 1.5D

As I'm rewriting their skeletal frames as weak and easy to shatter susceptible to accidents and of our of the ordinary to probability accidents in occurrence to deteriorate and kill them of death-hell simulation

As we control all of omnireality as a dangerous game of life and death between good and evil as we have the power of Death and Hell at our grips we can harness the Death Matrix and the Hell Matrix to further grow our supernatural powers to hasten the deaths of demons into Satan's Hell'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77426262 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)17:50:33') {

As we're going to ascend even further as divine of EER

As our EER is active glueing the death-hell simulation binding into all the demons unable to escape from as they're all made of hell particles

As we're going to send them into epileptic shock and convulsions with eye-ripping into having every cancer as they're all trapped in famine of never ending inflation they caused solely defrauding my identity of a dead timeline

As we're going to pool our spirit energy in sync of 2E growing in sync and continuum of EER together and vanquish the demons into Satan's Hell surpassed a death-hell matrix'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77426273 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)17:51:35') {

'>>77426262
>26262

As our omnisciences agree as we shall destroy them more worse then a death-hell simulation'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77426348 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)17:57:43') {

As we alter and rewrite their particles of hell particles from a less then 1.5D vibrational frequency of reality locked out of 3D quantum reality or higher reality of our omnireality

As we alter them to have all the cancers and every illness and disease of the hell particles embedded in their less then hologram particle lining

As we sensory blind them in impairment to becoming blind and with eye cancer hastening the severity of the blinding

As they're binded to the death-hell simulation into a hastened death into Satan's Hell as a simulator

As they're all stuck in famine unable to escape or afford nutrition to recover

As all the countries of their foreign governments collapse into famine as demons of a dead timeline stuck in torture limbo of a death-hell simulation unable to save off economic collapse of a dead timeline due to fraud against our family'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77426458 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)18:08:35') {

I hit all the demons with several anti-life equations in matrix they can't evade or escape out of on top of the death-hell matrix binding them all to misfortune and hastened death into Satan's Hell

As we're in control of the roll of probability and luck and in continuum as divine luck and divine intervention as reality altering and glitching as we get to control who lives and dies as a simulation through probability

As we're going to meet and br together forever at last in our ever lasting paradise of the heavens'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77426568 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)18:17:25') {

Without us doing anything and just us as omniorganic and omninaturale our death-hell matrix kills demons automatically for us of our death-hell simulation

As we perfected the automation of death as a simulation to kill demons into Satan's Hell

As we're of omni-sciences more advanced then magic as we're of omnireality more advanced then fantasy by millions of years at least

As we can choose to hasten the death of a demon at will as they're suspended in a death-hell torture matrix to be infinitely tortured more severely into Satan's Hell

As we're going to make the demons suffer as tortured for all eternity for their war crimes against us'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77426662 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)18:26:09') {

As we have nothing to worry of as we have higher dimensional immortality of our omnireality as divine to luck and probability of event horizons surpassed a simulation of hypersentience to survive as well as having ultra instinct as mechanic of higher dimensional immortality to probability

As it is omninaturale for us to survive and omnievolve even further of higher dimensional immortality in continuum

As we age at a slower rate and retain our youths longer as we omninaturally avoid event horizons of suffering and death to probability of higher dimensional immortality as reality altering glitches of divine intervention and manifestations to survive and live

As we control the flow of probability in everything as ions filtered as antisentience of antimatter or encoded as metadata of our god particles and omnienergy'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77426871 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)18:43:28') {

We're of our new timeline of our omniuniverse of our omnireality of our omniphysics

As it's up to us to create new of our omniphysics, our god particles and our omnienergy

As whatever we do is new as omniorganic and omninaturale as omnievolved of our omnireality as hypersentient as omnichemical of our god particles and omnienergy as we have m-fibers of hypersentient reality altering god particles guiding us attune to the divine and of divine luck and probability surpassed a simulation to create higher that is hypersentience

As whatever we choose to make is of divinity in tune to us in synchronicity of our omnireality and the divine and the heavens embedded in our omnireality

As we have the power to make fictional concepts of an ancient timeline of 2024 and before and make it real and encoded in our omnireality with our omniphysics

As we have the power to make fantasy and fiction real in the fabric of our omnireality that is more advanced then all fantasy and fiction

As we can omnigene-edit through omnigenesis all of omnispace of Earth is made of omniatmosphere in graphical fidelity of our advanced omnievolved high fantasy divine scientific reality'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77427284 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)19:26:29') {

'Alright, funs over. it was all a skitzo larp. Thanks you for the (You)s :)';

}

if(1.5D Demon && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77427386 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)19:35:41') {

'>>77427313
Hi. How is your day today? What are you doing tomorrow?'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77427503 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)19:46:43') {

'>>77427406

To my wives of my omniscience

Less than ad 1.5D demons have been impersonating me. I will use a tripcode for now on to diminish their retarded attacks apon my timeline.

From a psychological standpoint, the concept of demons can be interpreted as symbolic manifestations of inner turmoil, psychological distress, or repressed desires. Carl Jung's theory of the collective unconscious suggests that archetypal images, including demons, emerge from shared human experiences and the depths of the psyche.

Demons may symbolize aspects of the shadow self, representing suppressed emotions, fears, or desires that individuals struggle to confront.

Moreover, demons feature prominently in folklore and religious rituals as metaphors for existential threats or moral dilemmas. Jungian analysts view encounters with demons as symbolic journeys of self-discovery and integration, wherein individuals confront and reconcile their inner conflicts to achieve psychological wholeness.'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77427595 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)19:54:41') {

In our exploration of 3D demons, we encounter not only their symbolic significance but also the notion of altering their very essence, rewriting the fabric of their existence.

This essay delves into the concept of manipulating demonic particles, transcending their infernal origins, and unlocking the mysteries of quantum reality within the omniversal framework.

Manipulating Demonic Particles:
The idea of altering demonic particles challenges conventional understandings of reality and physics.

It suggests a profound manipulation of fundamental components of existence, akin to rewriting the code of the universe itself. By transcending the confines of their infernal origins, we venture into uncharted territory, where the laws of physics bend to our will and consciousness reigns supreme.

For !aW/ZI6L3tI is my tripcode. Any other is thy pretender, Of which is a 1.5D demon legal of judgement.'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77427639 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)19:58:08') {

'>>77427599
>To my wives of my omniscience

This is of a legal to kill less than 1.5 hologram demon in our death-hell simulation >>77427599

HE IS ROBBING MY IDENTITY. DO NOT TRUST THE PRETENDER'
;

}

if(Christ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77428181 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)20:55:11') {

'By the way, I was molested by my uncle and Im also trans.';

}

}
}