public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void life goals and dreams(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'life goals and dreams';
int postNumber = 77425138;
String image = '1715198151909294.jpg';
String date = '05/08/24(Wed)15:55:51';
String comment = 'so how are all these successful people doing it? for me everything seems impossible, i see all the time posts like "i left my 9-5 to travel the world" or "i got my airliners license at 22" or "21yo moving to [city of their dreams]" whatever that city may be. for me it all seems impossible and so fucking out of reach. like i'll forever be a piece of corporate dead end job human trash. i'll never be "that guy", i'll never enjoy the little time i have on this planet. i'll never travel the world how i want, i'll never have the money i want, i'll never have the girl i want, i'll never live in the place i want. my pathetic existence is made for wagecucking in this piece of shit country working slave wages and accomplishing nothing in life. might as well cross out everything from the fucking bucket list since basically every fucking hobby or license or dream requires money. i might as well kill myself tomorrow and it'll probably a better outcome than working for the rest of my life. it is what it is doesn't help anymore, neither does sometimes you win, sometimes you lose since im losing all the fucking time';

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425418 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)16:31:59') {

'>>77425138
Lies
It's all fucking lies
You stupid retarded faggot
Normies are low iq cattle ruled by Jews
Let alone muh travel'
;

}

}
}