public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void undefined(OP There's hope, and there's a way) {

String fullTitle = 'undefined';
int postNumber = 77425243;
String image = '1715198774526799.png';
String date = '05/08/24(Wed)16:06:14';
String comment = 'What's fundamentally sexually attractive in a man to a woman? It's his skill at wielding aggression in real life.
What's aggression? It's power, courage, and ability to get what you need from the outside world or to protect what you need from the outside world. Anything where you take: be it a promotion at work, or ask out a girl you find cute, or charge more for your services, or shut up an annoying neighbour, or saying "no" to your nagging mom, or find a table in a crowded place. There's a lot more to it than just fight.

A man should be able to wield his aggression, and to contain it. Use proportionally to the situation, use when it's necessary for himself and his family, tone down among his kin, turn up in the outside world.

This is what you haven't been taught properly by your parents.
Each and every one of you, even the sissiest crossdresser, has manhood inside -- firm, bold, aggressive. But you were either not taught how to use it, or taught improperly, or outright forbidden to use it.
And even the girlbossiest stacy fundamentally expects her man to deal with the outside world, trust that to him, and do something more nurturing with her time. Women have been taught a lot of bullshit too, though, and they say a lot of this bullshit, but it doesn't change these fundamentals.'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425247 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)16:06:42') {

'This is not your fault. This is a hand you've been dealt at a start of your life: combination of parents, teachers, classmates and other circumstances. And also an age and general climate of society. Last 50 years have been seriously screwed up, and lot of men across the world have been dealt shitty hands too. Me too.
I've been a KHV until my 26 years, then somehow stumbled in a relationship, which has turned into a marriage, which has turned into a divorce, in a span of just three years. The girl was just as broken as a woman as I am as a man: ashamed of her body from head to toes, focused too much on her job.
Still, my manhood has been allowed a single outlet, namely a career. And it's in this career I've learned that it's not nearly enough to be just good at your thing -- you need to deal with a lot of people: your subordinates, your peers, your bosses, your clients, your network. And each and every one of them tries to cut a deal or make an arrangement with you that's profitable for them, but not for you. If you're not able to hold your ground, and moreover insist on your profit, you will be eaten alive: you'll work crazy hours for shitty pay and do chores for everyone around you.

And this is in our supposedly civilised time. You can only imagine the consequences of that some generations ago.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425255 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)16:07:52') {

'Do you understand now why women value aggression in men?

Now, I'm not going to bring out a solution on a silver platter for you, neither for free, nor, God forbid, for money. I'm not a predator, and moreover it's impossible: each one of you has unique circumstances and experiences, and what worked for untangling mine won't necessarily work for yours.

Still, read the next bullet points and hold on to them:
* You have a birthright to be firm and aggressive
* You have an ability to be firm and aggressive
* You can teach yourself to be aggressive in a way that would feel good to you, attractive to women, and acceptable to society
* Start small and go in small steps. Like, really fucking small: look strangers in the eye a bit more, don't give way on the sidewalk too soon. Wherever you feel you're cucking yourself, but it's safe for you to try cucking yourself a bit less, try it
* Take notice of each step you've accomplished. Even if it takes months between them, even if you need to recharge with gooning and videogames in between. It's still an inch that the tree of your healthy masculinity have grown
* Find a group of likely-minded men. Maybe even in this shithole, who knows. But don't waste your time on those who drag you down. You need encouragement and support for tough times. This step is a lot easier than you might think, as a lot of men found themselves in this situation and started doing something to get out
* Find a mentor figure. This might be a man like you who's further on the path, or someone already accomplished. If you have money, find yourself a fitness trainer, or maybe a coach, preferably someone with an accomplished business background.

As long as you have a tiny bit of hope for a better life, you're going to make it.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425371 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)16:25:06') {

'I just hope this bump works so more of you see this.
If you don't answer, that's fine. Just remember what you've read and try to do something. Don't bow down to the phony thought of predisposition.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425375 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)16:25:29') {

'>>77425243
>in a man to a woman
independence and an innate ability to survive
>It's his skill at wielding aggression in real life.
missing the forest for the trees.

I will read the rest of your posts now.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425399 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)16:29:59') {

'>>77425375
What's independence for you?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425496 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)16:40:10') {

'>>77425399
I'm not about to delve into another pointless semantic argument. If you have the brain capacity to put together the posts above you can understand what constitutes as independence, no matter the time frame we talk about.
I do agree with you that most men today lack a back bone, but that's mostly out of complacency, not some malevolent artificial social engineering.
wielding aggression is part of the innate ability to survive.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425508 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)16:41:52') {

'>>77425496
Which others aspects of the ability to survive would you call sexually attractive?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425675 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)16:57:45') {

'>>77425508
It's mostly an umbrella term, but some other pointers would be
>socially apt
and this can manifest in: partaking in numerous social circles, healthy upbringing and part of good stock so to speak, navigating other social most social situation with ease, etc.
>physically apt
in all around health
>general pointers of success
being intelligent will only get you so far in this context, I'm more so referring of having the wherewithal to succeed in most mundane and important situations

of course these appear to varying degrees in all men but it goes without saying that the less qualities you have the more undesirable you get to women. Being capable of aggression is just one factor of multiple.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425812 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)17:08:21') {

'>>77425255
>don't give way on the sidewalk too soon
Watch out guys we have a sigma male here.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425847 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)17:11:59') {

'>>77425675
I think that all the things you've listed are important considerations which influence the ultimate decision where to take the relationship, but the sexual part is built primarily on aggression. When it's present and well developed, it provides a "but" to a lack of whatever else; when it's not there, you can have as much of what you've listed as you want, but this "but" will still be there, this time on the negative side.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425850 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)17:12:18') {

'>>77425243
This is a good thread OP, that you for the infodump.
I appreciate you.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425914 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)17:18:47') {

'>>77425847
>he's rich
>but he doesn't beat me
said no one ever.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77426244 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)17:49:27') {

'>>77425914
Look at all the incels and soys in tech and finance.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77426280 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)17:52:18') {

'>>77426244
This is mostly a supply/demand problem + a growth in wide spread female independence.
Although my previous comment is reductive, yes.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77426285 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)17:52:34') {

'>>77425243
I remember uberboyo talking about this and making connections with ancient mythology and how this knowledge/reality was "coded" in ancient mythological stories such as the god Virtus and his mother Veritas etc'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77427178 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)19:16:03') {

'>>77425243
Power, influence, face
easy'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77427179 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)19:16:18') {

'>>77426285
Any religion worth its salt talks about this, but provides different methods to cultivate it.
Even Christianity with the Sermon on the Mount, which on the surface level is completely opposite of aggression, still provides the Old Testament almost untouched. For a simple reason (among others): to temper one's aggression, one must first develop it.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77427195 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)19:17:13') {

'>>77425243
>What's fundamentally sexually attractive in a man to a woman?
His looks
>It's his skill at wielding aggression in real life.
Cope'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77427226 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)19:20:01') {

'>>77427195
You're not exactly wrong, but a man without aggression won't "look good".
Remember the virgin vs chad picture? The virgin's clumsy movements and meek posture betray him, whatever hairstyle, face, etc he has.
And why are his posture and movements like this? Because he's so afraid of the world that a lot of his smaller muscles are in a permanent lockdown, as to not make an unsafe movement.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77427247 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)19:22:39') {

'>>77427226
More women are sexually attracted to Kpop singers than UFC fighters'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77427304 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)19:28:18') {

'>>77427247
You need considerable balls to constantly perform in front of a huge audience, give interviews, do meet and greets and everything else pop starts do. That's no war, but also not wagecucking in an office.
And UFC fighters are often poor at keeping their aggression under control. Still more attractive than office wagecucks though.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77427430 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)19:39:55') {

'>>77425255
Aggression is certainly part of the equation but you are mistakenly reducing everything about how aggression is perceived down to actions and personality. Aggression can also be perceived in how you and those around you look. A 5'5 lanklet who tries to be confident and order around a 6'2 muscled chad isnt going to attract any women. They will just think he is overcompensating. Pure confidence without anything to back it up will only work if theres no one else around to mog you, and the minute that person comes along, the facade will collapse.

>>77427247
Kpop singers exists in a cultural and social bubble. They are attractive because by comparison everyone around them is unattractive. Its funny because when you see them come to hollywood red carpet walks and they look like children compared to everyone around them.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77427437 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)19:40:49') {

'>>77427304
>You need considerable balls to constantly perform in front of a huge audience, give interviews, do meet and greets and everything else pop starts do. That's no war, but also not wagecucking in an office.
That has nothing to do with aggression, those guys are extremely feminine and don't give off vibes of aggression at all.
>And UFC fighters are often poor at keeping their aggression under control. Still more attractive than office wagecucks though.
A UFC fighter would only be more attractive to the extent that it is more interesting and involves some fame and status, has very little to do with aggression. Aggression isn't attractive unless a guy is already handsome. Most women would rather have some guy who looks like Matt Bomer and works a boring office job than the average UFC fighter.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77427476 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)19:44:35') {

'>>77425243
Gender roles are a social construct. Masculinity is fake.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77427526 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)19:48:21') {

'>>77427430
>tries to be confident
That's the catch. When you "try" to be confident, you fail at being confident. If you lose confidence just because there's someone taller than you in the room, you're not confident. A big part of "mogging" is feeling mogged in presence of somebody who's "better" than you.
>>77427437
Are they "feminine" because they dress fancy, move smoothly, and apply skincare products? A lot of aristocrats of various societies and ages did exactly that.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77427628 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)19:57:20'  && image=='1700108375053316.jpg') {

'>>77427526
>A lot of aristocrats of various societies and ages did exactly that
And aristocrats have also been mocked as weak or feminine by common people for all of history, I don't see your point. You think the reason this guy is attractive is his masculine aggression?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77427741 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)20:05:56') {

'>>77427628
> And aristocrats have also been mocked as weak or feminine by common people for all of history
While getting ordered around, robbed, taxed, fucked, executed, sent to wars by said feminine aristocrats. Yes, relying on the force of armed and armored goons, but they still had control over said goons. And you need a lot of presence, confidence, balls to order around those goons.
Let me repeat: aggression is the general ability to take whatever you want from the outside world, other people included. It's not only a projection of an image of someone capable of fighting. Self expression on a stage is also aggression. Smooth, sexually suggestive dance is also aggression. Cutting a profitable deal with cutthroat merchants is also aggression. Beyond every of this act there's an implicit threat of (sometimes violent) opposition.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77427765 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)20:07:45') {

'>>77427741
>aggression is the general ability to take whatever you want from the outside world
That's not aggression, that's power. The two are completely different'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77427787 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)20:10:29') {

'>>77427765
You can't have power (not for long anyway) if you don't have aggression. Tons of people want to increase their power, and unless you protect yours, sometimes with violence, sometimes with threats of violence, sometimes with an offer of a win-win scenario -- you'll lose it, either in a coup or by bleeding it out over unfavourable exchanges.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77427799 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)20:11:34'  && image=='abusechad.webm') {

'>>77425243
>tone down among his kin
*Optional'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77427864 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)20:19:33') {

'>>77425247
Basedd post.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77427871 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)20:20:54') {

'>>77427787
Aristocrats didn't wield power through aggression and confidence, they did it by hereditary right. Anyways it's diverting from the original point. You may need some level of aggression to effectively wield power, but being aggressive won't make you powerful. Telling men to become more aggressive is just useless advice. Even telling men to become more powerful is useless advice, because everyone in the world is already trying to become more powerful. Including women, which is why they use sex to manipulate rich and powerful men that they aren't attracted to for money.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77427957 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)20:29:23') {

'>>77427871
Hereditary right protected them from the lower classes, but among themselves they've been (and still are) as cutthroat as they go.
You didn't get what I try to explain, that's okay.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77428005 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)20:34:07') {

'>>77427957
I understand what you're saying, it's just completely vacuous nonsense presented in a pretentious manner. Maybe you can sell alpha male ebooks to Indian guys or something'
;

}

}
}