public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void undefined(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'undefined';
int postNumber = 77425628;
String image = '1715201574091477.jpg';
String date = '05/08/24(Wed)16:52:54';
String comment = 'Is it too early to be a doomer? I'm 20 but already have no hope for the future and have very pessimistic views on everything.
>You're still young! Things will change!
Things haven't changed in a long time. Why would my 30s be any different?
>Everyone struggles. You'll get it when you're older
Yeah? I doubt it. Most people my age have already moved on from their troubles but mine still haunt me. I still remember things from when I was 4-5 years old and they still bother me greatly
>Everyone's a doomer till they get employed
I don't have any skills. Even university I had to take advantage of diversity quotas to get in. There is no hope of getting hired unless I work as a cashier but even then I hate being around people and would be a bad employee anyway
>You haven't seen REAL struggles
What are they? Paying bills? That just means my life will get even worse'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425648 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)16:54:38') {

'Never too early to be a doomer, It's just not going to do you any favors associating with the label. You are what ever you think you are';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425666 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)16:56:42'  && image=='1713970623142964.jpg') {

'>>77425628
there's no shit like too early. for example: if you have no legs, you can be a doomer even if you're like 10yo'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==77425710 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)17:00:33') {

'>>77425628
> Things haven't changed in a long time. Why would my 30s be any different?
Fortune telling
> Yeah? I doubt it. Most people my age have already moved on from their troubles
mind reading
>but mine still haunt me. I still remember things from when I was 4-5 years old and they still bother me greatly
Rumination
> I don't have any skills. Even university I had to take advantage of diversity quotas to get in. There is no hope of getting hired unless I work as a cashier but even then I hate being around people and would be a bad employee anyway
Over-generalizing'
;

}

}
}