public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void Tard Wrangling and system to run (SWADE or SotDL)(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'Tard Wrangling and system to run (SWADE or SotDL)';
int postNumber = 92604951;
String image = '1713999843530509.jpg';
String date = '04/24/24(Wed)19:04:03';
String comment = 'Which one of theses should i run for my friends?
Our last DM moved towns for a job so he's going to be busy for the next number of months.
I proposed if we could run Fallout in Savage Worlds or a SotDL campaign about hunting demons.
Its going to be just me, a couple of friends, my best friend and his gf.
We have an edgy sense of humor but i am worried about my beffie's gf to be weirded out by his liking of gore and how that would be displayed.
And it's not that he's obliged to include her, he wants her there so as to rp in game and jokingly flirt with NPC's (he has told me all of this whenever the subject of me running came about)
This started as a thread for system reccomends but has devolved as to how the fuck i am supposed to play tard wrangler in a way.'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==92605115 && dateTime=='04/24/24(Wed)19:26:01') {

'>>92604951
Doesn't sound like either has any real problems with the group though as you've not really shared anything pertinent to the choice. So ask the table what they'd like more. SotDL is better than SWADE IMO, so SotDL if you really need input.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==92607477 && dateTime=='04/24/24(Wed)23:44:49') {

'>>92604951
With SWADE, you will need to flesh things out slightly. What's in the core book is pretty bare bones. You're expected to customize the core system with extra rules to fit your genre and setting. If you have trouble, just check out some SW games and steal the setting rules that you like.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==92611288 && dateTime=='04/25/24(Thu)11:06:13') {

'>>92604951
I am completely unfamiliar with SWADE, but judging by what the anon above me said. The one benefit with SotDL is it comes with a setting that'll fit the edgy preferences of most of the group. It's also an easy system to grasp, and creating new characters if someone dies is simple.'
;

}

}
}