public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void undefined(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'undefined';
int postNumber = 2646270;
String image = '1713359289889185.jpg';
String date = '04/17/24(Wed)09:08:09';
String comment = 'I want to plan a trip to Japan ( lmao so original amirite lol).
Is 2 weeks ok for just Tokyo and Hiroshima?
I want to go a bit to Yokohama from Tokyo and to Kure, Etajima etc from Hiroshima.
I want to see Naval history shit, eat curry and what not.
Also, should I take a train or plane between TKY and HIR?
Is going to a baseball game worth it?'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2646273 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)09:23:52') {

'Test am I still banned';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2646275 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)09:26:53') {

'>>2646270
Ok cool I'm not banned for some gay ass rule anymore. ( vPn ) Yes use the trains they are cheap and effective plus it's apart of the experience.

I'm not much of a baseball guy myself but I know it's big in Japan so it wouldn't hurt to give it a try

Yes two weeks is more then enough. You honestly will end up having extra time for other activities desu. I would try throwing in some other things you would like to see just in case'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2646276 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)09:31:44') {

'>>2646270
There's not that much to do in Hiroshima honestly, just balance your trip so most of your time is spent in Tokyo and you'll be fine'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2646277 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)09:33:08') {

'>>2646275
>>2646276
Thanks guys.
Maybe I will throw Kyoto in the mix then.
Or just keep tokyo and hiroshima and lower it to 9-10 days'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2646286 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)10:04:25'  && image=='IMG_1197.jpg') {

'I took the full 90 day visa free trip and spent 2 months in tokyo and the rest in osaka , kyoto , yokohama , okayama , hiroshima , and fukuoka .

We planned to spend 2 days in hiroshima and left within the same day after seeing the world peace museum . Everything about the city is sad , completely defined by what happened there so many years ago . Wide streets span flat city blocks with a few business men walking to or from the corporate offices that wall everything in , obviously it was neatly planned like Japanese like to do , but the people left after everything got destroyed , or they died , and there’s an eeriness in the air .

It was honestly the only (1) city i disliked being in . The countryside in Nagano and the mom and pop shops in okoyama to the beaches in yokohama to the baseball game in nagoya to the ferver in Tokyo and Osaka to the homage of the past in kyoto , literally everywhere had something to marvel at , but in hiroshima it was its somberness'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2646313 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)11:39:18') {

'>>2646286
Thanks man, good info here.
Again, just to clarify, I don't really care about the "atomic bomb aspect" in Hiroshima, it's the closest hub to all the historic IJN stuff (Kure, Etajima, Hashirajima). Also, near Tokyo I want to go to Yokohama and Yokosuka, again for the naval aspect.
Of course, I want to see other stuff in the mean time but I want to limit myself to 2 weeks max, I don't have enough free days throughout the year'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2646597 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)02:03:58') {

'Bump';

}

}
}