public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void Is this Guatemala Idea too cramed?(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'Is this Guatemala Idea too cramed?';
int postNumber = 2647218;
String image = '1713547375016674.jpg';
String date = '04/19/24(Fri)13:22:55';
String comment = 'I could theoretically tack some days on but I want to save for more trips later in the year.

Day 1: fly in to Guatemala City and go to antigua
Day 2: Antigua
Day 3: Start Acatenango overnight at base camp
Day 4: Summit Acatenango and return to antigua and chill rest of day
Day 5: go to lake atiticalan
day 6: chill at lake
Day 8: go to Guatemala City in morning and fly to flores/see tikal
Day 9: tikal
day 10: fly back

Is it worth it to add the extra day? Or is this all hopelessly cramped? I feel pretty good about the first 5 days since a day and a half exploring the city proper of antigua is enough (is this assumption correct?) and the volcano hike will be great. I wonder if I'm spending enough time in lake atiticalan/tikal tho. I read 2 days in tikal is enough, though you could do more. So my question is: is two days at lake atiticalan enough? I'd mostly want to hop on taxi boats and explore the villages and maybe do a hike one morning/sunset.'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2647220 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)13:27:10') {

'And if I were to add an extra day where should I add it? Tikal? the lake? Antigua?';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2647241 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)14:07:39') {

'>>2647218

How are you traveling? The towns may look close together on a map but it can take 10 hours just to get to the next town if you are doing overland.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2647256 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)14:48:12') {

'>>2647218
I've never been but Guatemala is on my todo list. This looks pretty similar to what my plan was.

Only thing is Tikal. It's a long ass drive there and an expensive ass flight back to America. I think it's more of a thing to do when you visit Belize.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2647272 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)15:02:43') {

'>>2647241
Busses/private transfer for everything except to flores/tikal which will be a plane

>>2647256
My plan is to get up early and drive to Guatemala City from the lake and fly to flores, do tikal, then fly back to the US via Guatemala City. If I had more time I'd exit through Belize.'
;

}

}
}