public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void undefined(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'undefined';
int postNumber = 1745391;
String image = '1714586843049581.jpg';
String date = '05/01/24(Wed)14:07:23';
String comment = 'Am I stupid or is the pathing in this game kind of nonsensical?
I have lost like 3 runs because before my walls are set up my soldiers would flat out refuse to move through a housing block to where they're needed, instead they'd opt out to move around the mountain which results in people getting eaten before theyre there and the situation snowballing to hell
I'm still on the first survival map in the forest because I bounced off the campaign years back, it seems so slow'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1747603 && dateTime=='05/03/24(Fri)19:33:59') {

'>>1745391
Units can't move through the buildings. Usually there's a free space between the two lines of houses, since you can't place buildings adjacent to one another if it blocks building access. But you can place a power pole or a wall there, and it still blocks movement.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1750041 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)00:31:27') {

'>>1745391
>Am I stupid or is the pathing in this game kind of nonsensical?
It's crappy (was never fixed even after all the success, EA games, m'right?), but there's also plenty of room for user error.
Regardless, a cool game even if campaign is a bit undercooked.'
;

}

}
}