public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void Mid to advanced Node JS resources?(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'Mid to advanced Node JS resources?';
int postNumber = 1456177;
String image = '1713257757023338.jpg';
String date = '04/16/24(Tue)04:55:57';
String comment = 'I'm looking to get deeper understanding of dependency injection, logic separation, OOP implementation in the backend.

All I can find so far are the beginner tier sources.
What I want is to have the logic in my backend separated. I want to have separate interfaces for controllers and database calls, separate entities classes etc.
Would be very grateful if someone can point me to a good book, some articles or a youtube channel for mid and advanced node development.'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1456531 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)16:21:49') {

'of course advanced resources are not focused on tutorializing you on how to use a particular language, they're just design principles

none of that shit is language specific, read one of the books on design patterns that all the java oop cultists love'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1457000 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)16:36:48'  && image=='1694149586010298.jpg') {

'>>1456531
thanks mate I realize this and I understand patterns are valid everywhere but I really kind of need to know the proper way to, for example
>when and how to properly create a custom express class
>how to properly implement factory for controllers
>what's the proper way to handle entities, services, controllers, express routers with custom classes
>when and how to extend the builtin in Error class for custom error handling
etc.
I understand what design patterns are, I know how to implement some of them.
What I wanna know is how to do it in the context of Nodejs.
Yeah fine I know what dependency injection is, i know what dependencies are, I know how it's done. How do I do it properly in node is what I don't know.'
;

}

}
}