public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void undefined(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'undefined';
int postNumber = 1456707;
String image = '1713437410533532.png';
String date = '04/18/24(Thu)06:50:10';
String comment = 'Can you recommend me isekai manga/anime/etc with interesting premises and reincarnation ideas

The works themselves don't have to be good, I'm just looking for interesting and catchy ideas'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1456708 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)07:34:35') {

'>>1456707
Only I Know That This World Is a Game
dude gets isekaid into a difficult but buggy game and he abuses the bugs to do all sorts of funny stuff'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1456733 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)10:28:15') {

'>>1456707
Heat the Pig Liver
Duge gets isekaied as a pig with no abilities other than having average human intelligence. World building ensues. Watch the anime, possibly the lowest budget looking isekai I've watched, but made magic with what they had'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1457120 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)09:35:01') {

'bump';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1457157 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)15:20:54') {

'Ascendance of a Bookworm has a good premise (though it's executed like shit). nerdy bookworm girl gets reincarnated into a medieval(?) world with basically no books except the super expensive ones that nobles have, so she starts printing and publishing empire to make books for herself. wouldnt recommend getting into this one

Youjo Senki is probably the best isekai out there and it has a great premise to boot. slightly above-average intelligence and slightly sociopathic japanese HR rep gets into a spat with "god" at the moment of his untimely death, incurring his wrath and being reincarnated into an alternate history WWI where he (now she, as Tanya) has to struggle to survive and climb through the ranks of the military. both the anime and manga are good but i'd recommend reading the light novels above them. they're a bit autistic with how detailed the explanations of economic/military strategy but it's kind of endearing'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1457176 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)17:10:14') {

'>>1456707
lol funny pic
I'm italian and have had two philipino classmates one of which was my friend (we parted ways but amicably so, we just got separated after high school). Really chill guys, they were asian looking (slanted eyes), but there was another philipino other than those two who was more hispanic looking and that guy was a douchebag, fuck that guy. Philipinos are alright though, besides the Philippines have that one valley which looks beautiful you should look it up'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1457571 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)13:42:32'  && image=='Untitled.png') {

'Very mixed bag in terms of both isekai "subgenres" and quality from series to series:

>Thermae Romae
Roman bathouse owner world-hops to Japan, steals their own bathouse ideas/gimmicks and re-introduces them back to his fellow Romans.

>The Misfortunes of Local Knight Hans
Local isekai nobleman Hans is troubled by the appearance of a bunch of overpowered Japanese isekai-jin at his doorstep.

>The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real!
Isekai Clash of Clans(tm) makes a NEET re-think his life choices. He doesn't actually die/reincarnate in this one, but interacts with the other world as a local god.

>Amagoi
Group of students is transported into a bizzare, rainy world of giant mushrooms and fungi people.

>Drifters
Historical figures split into factions and fight for dominance over a fantasy world they've all been dumped into.

>Samenai Machi no Kissaten
Woman is transported into Dream France. Runs a quiet, cozy cafe there.'
;

}

}
}