public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void undefined(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'undefined';
int postNumber = 1456758;
String image = '1713463236614719.png';
String date = '04/18/24(Thu)14:00:36';
String comment = 'My laptop's s key is driving me insane. Sometimes it works and other times it does (right now it's working). I tried to pinpoint the issue but trying various things but all of my troubleshooting methods work sometimes then stop working
>thought it was a hardware issue so i took they key, they plastic nipple and the "hinge", cleaned up everything but nada
>thought maybe the plastic film thingy wasn't making contact when i press so i put a bit of foil between the 2 layers which worked until it didn't
>thought maybe it's not a hardware issue but a software one so i reinstalled the keyboard drivers which worked until it didn't
>sometimes spamming the key will make it work for a bit until it stops
i'm at my wits end, it's one of those new integrated keyboards so i can't even replace the thing. Hell, i don't even know how or why it's working now. My laptop is an acer aspire 5 a515 by the way.'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1456797 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)17:10:41') {

'remap some other key that you never use, like the tilde~';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1456798 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)17:13:42') {

'>>1456797
the thought crossed my mind but i'm looking for a possible solution before doing that'
;

}

if(Ash && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1456806 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)18:20:13') {

'>>1456798
Well way back in like 2008 I had a netbook, one of the traces on the keyboard broke.
I couldn't figure out how to fix it without delaminating a bunch of crap, so I bought a bluetooth keyboard instead.'
;

}

}
}