public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void undefined(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'undefined';
int postNumber = 1460697;
String image = '1714950155518846.jpg';
String date = '05/05/24(Sun)19:02:35';
String comment = 'how to keep up a routine? i tried maintaining a healthy routine few weeks ago but i fail to do specific things each day. is it all subconscious? rewarding myself could help?';

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1460704 && dateTime=='05/05/24(Sun)19:28:29') {

'habitica.com

If you can track your progress, and manifest that progress in a visual way, then it can be easier to stay motivated. brains are generally better with concrete things than with abstract things

rewards can help- like saying "no [social media/streaming/etc.] until the task is at least started, no more than 45 minutes of [thing] until task is finished" but be very careful what you make out to be your reward. when the brain starts to perceive something as a reward, then it can be sometimes very difficult to change that perception.

>>>/adv/'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1460728 && dateTime=='05/05/24(Sun)20:53:36') {

'>>1460697
Force yourself to do something every day and eventually it'll become a habit, something you do without really thinking about it.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1460781 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)04:08:25') {

'>>1460697
By making it routine, it's hard to forget, because you get used to doing it. Integrate the things you fail to do into other daily routines.
For example, during COVID lockdowns I realized I'm not getting enough exercise, so I went on walks around the neighborhood. Since I shower every other day before bed, I decided to do these walks before I shower. Every other day, it was "Man, I want to go to bed. But I need to shower first. But I need to walk first", then I went on my hour-long walk, took a shower, and went to bed. A few months later of doing that, my mom told me how impressed and proud she and my dad are of my persistence. I had no idea what she was talking about, because turning a walk into the condition for the shower rendered it and the scheduling trivial.'
;

}

}
}