public void undefined(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'undefined';
int postNumber = 58423147;
String image = '1713796659359800.png';
String date = '04/22/24(Mon)10:37:39';
String comment = 'Anyone have any good failed small business stories?';

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==58423160 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)10:46:01') {

'>>58423147
So I'm always seeing restaurants open then close within a year or two. Do these people just go bankrupt and live with debt the rest of their lives?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==58423181 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)10:54:07') {

'>>58423160
Kind of, there's something in the law that helps people who go bankrupt reset their history after a set amount of time but it'll still show that they defaulted on their debts and filed for bankruptcy. It's a long court process that involves liquidation of assets to cover as much of the debt possible and defaulting on unsecured debt. You can pretty much continue life there afterwards but bankers and creditors will think twice about opening an account for you'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==58423238 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)11:25:11') {

'>>58423147
As a younger man I got fired from my retailcuck job and had to hustle to find another job(s) and pay the bills. I got a job working in the kitchen of a failing boba shop. It was failing because a Taiwanese competitor with a bunch of chain stores called Tea Station opened up next door and was decimating their business. Honestly the place I worked at had much better boba but Tea Station had a huge seating area and menu. The Taiwanese owner sold it to my new employers a Chinese couple from Hong Kong.
>most of the old employees left with their expertise so boba quality was declining
>owners rebrand the place as a japanese teppanyaki restaurant
>local Japanese population can tell its Chinese owned and reject the place
>Americans don't know wtf teppanyaki is and reject the place
>holdouts who prefer our boba to tea station ask us to please just focus on boba
>owners are convinced that their destiny is to be japanese restaurant owners
>staffing is so bad I do kitchen and waiting duty sometimes
>new menu is like 90 items long
>dedicated kitchen guy is a vietnamese dude with a gambling problem
>tells me one day that he made bets with the wrong people and quits on the spot
>instrusts me that if anyone asks me where he is I should say that I don't ln know
>owner doesn't know how to make anything on the menu
>only the dedicated kitchen guy knew anything
>mfw
>owner struggles to make menu with hour+ wait times for the people that do try the restaurant
>most clients that come in are from nearby office buildings so word spreads that we suck and that income dries up
>business failing harder than before
>I tell the owner to focus on boba or just make orange chicken and he laughs me off'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==58423242 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)11:26:39') {

'cont.
>>58423238
>owners rebrand as an okonomiyaki restaurant
>owners don't know how to make okonomiyaki
>they ask a local otafuku representative to help them out and he obliges as a supplier
>local Japanese population can tell its Chinese owned and reject the place
>Americans don't know wtf teppanyaki is and reject the place
>holdouts who prefer our boba to next door are dwindling but somehow keep the place afloat
>business is failing even harder the owner sucks at making okonomiyaki
>pretty sure at this point business is kept afloat by guys coming in to look at the high school age japanese girls in daisy dukes the owners hire exclusively
>owners burn the nice guy from otafuku badly
>owner wife begins to cry to us about how they're probably going to get a divorce
>business rebrand again as an instant ramen place
>owners suck at making ramen and basically no one wants to eat there except some Filipino and vietnamese kids who come around to show off their priced out cars and dance because Tea Station next door charges a cover charge but we don't
>business finally rebrands as a boba shop
>I quit before this point but kept in touch with people there
>business is hurting because of further mismanagement and experiments
>last one was japanese charcoal hamburgers
>superior tapioca pearls keep bringing people in against the odds
>coronavirus
>Tea Station gets spooked by the kung flu and stays closed for the pandemic, but ye old boba shoppe stayed open
>Tea Station closes its doors forever because they lost the local community and fucks off to the other side of the city
>old boba shoppe still open'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==58423248 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)11:30:44') {

'>>58423242
Let it never be said that covid didnt benefit the Chinese. I guess it's a success story (?) but it had to go through several failures to get there. The husband side of the owners is basically Anse Bundren from As I Lay Dying. The wife is from old Hong Kong money and he borrows money from her to pay for his restaurant project. No, he will not pay it back. She also used to work as an accountant for Larry Flynt and left to work full time at the restaurant. I'm sure she knew some tax tricks to help the place out. I don't live in California anymore but when I'm in town they still have the best boba.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==58423260 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)11:35:30') {

'>>58423147
My small business failed. I opened up an eikaiwa in Japan and could barely get any students to sign up. It's insane because they'll go to other eikaiwa like Gaba or Nova where 'teachers' are getting paid less than mcdonalds workers on a zero hour contract and lessons are even more expensive than what I was offering. However Japanese are poor/stubborn bastards and only trust businesses owned by their own kind. Moral is the story never try to sell anything to Japs.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==58423283 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)11:45:12') {

'>>58423260
>never try to sell anything to Japs.
Or Germans. I sell lab supplies to academic labs and the German internationals are the only ones who will straight up tell me no to my face(which I respect). One even handed my card back to me kek'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==58423293 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)11:49:08') {

'>>58423238
>>local Japanese population can tell its Chinese owned and reject the place

LMAO'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==58423309 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)12:00:33'  && image=='IMG_3047.jpg') {

'>>58423147
I started drop shipping back in 1999 (super early to the game) when I was in college. Literally made half a million a year for about 3 years, decided to open my own warehouse and do it myself since I was so smart. For whatever reason, Chinese started undercutting me hard, made me lose many regular clients, …mind you this was 2003 or so. Within a year, I was underwater and couldn’t give my shit away. Sold all my inventory at 380k loss and filed bankruptcy. Lived in my grandparents basement for several years, literally drove a taxi for years just for some income.
Tough, tough years for sure.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==58423318 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)12:03:15') {

'>>58423309
>Dude just be an entrepreneur lmao
That's brutal. Good to know it can happen after success'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==58423417 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)12:52:09') {

'>>58423260
Most japs are godless, self worshipping bastards. They’re all cunts until proven otherwise.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==58423670 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)15:00:42') {

'>>58423260
you did this to bang jav chicks didn't you? be honest anon.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==58423691 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)15:13:46') {

'>>58423242
>at this point business is kept afloat by guys coming in to look at the high school age japanese girls in daisy dukes the owners hire exclusively
Genius'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==58423864 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)16:32:06') {

'>>58423238
I'm currently in a similar situation
>poke shop, was super trendy and popular with large local military population
>owner didn't care about making business profitable, just cared about sales volume and breaking even.
>finally sold it to an LA tech couple who are struggling to make profits
>Currently experimenting with weird shit like sushi sandwich
>new owners fucked around with ADP and got dropped as clients, have been paying staff with zelle from LA
>shop is 2hrs from them, so they barely stop by, I basically run it with another guy who actually has kitchen experience but is actively trying to get a job in tech
>I expect him gone within a year, and if I'm the only one in charge, I expect store gone within another year.
Not worried because there's plenty of restaurant opportunities I can get into pretty easily with what I've picked up here.
No crypto, but I have about 20k invested in boomer stocks'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==58423901 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)16:49:25') {

'Was just talking with the wife about opening a food truck/ghost kitchen. That's the thing that's scaring me, is if it fails, just how absolutely fucked am I?';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==58423921 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)16:57:22') {

'>>58423181
>>58423160
Are you not aware that corporations and LLCs have a liability shield? The creditors of a company can't go after the owner's assets unless the owner has personally signed on as the guarantor. They can only go after the company's assets.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==58423933 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)17:03:16') {

'>>58423864
>new owners fucked around with ADP
adenosine diphosphate?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==58423937 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)17:05:09') {

'>friends father is a gas station owner
>doesnt actually own it but operates it like a mcdonalds franchisee
>covid made the concern go belly up and they sold their assets
>friends dad bought the gas station for cheap at 150k
>Proceeds to take out a 2nd mortgage on it and another loan because for some reason had the grand delusion to open a bbq place in town
>restaurant opens and immediately starts to grill for free for friends and family
>okayish business under the week but every weekend he hosts a free grill weekend for friends and families
>town is like 4k people and i sweat half the town ate for free at the bbq place
>Not even 6 months later he closed up shop, sold the gasstation to a bigger franchise, and started working at the gas station, but now as cashier and 100k+ in debt

I felt so bad for my friend, feels even worse because I ate there for free like 2 times'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==58424005 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)17:39:07') {

'>>58423864
desu poke is shit outside of hawaii, and I think the only real market for it are in small parts of california in places where it's suicide to open a restaurant anyways.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==58424035 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)17:49:51') {

'>>58423933
Payroll software
>>58424005
literally where we are, we have enough military and hippies with money to stay open
Only reason we're here is because old owner opened it during a local trend for poke.
We're not amazing, but its decent fish and we get business from the fact we're healthier than anyone else in the neighborhood'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==58425765 && dateTime=='04/23/24(Tue)16:07:09'  && image=='GFSXk66XEAAsm7d.jpg') {

'>>58423283
Pretty smart. Supporting your own industry means supporting your nation's jobs, protecting the tax base etc.

Only Anglos sell their mothers and daughters for the Jews and Negroids to exploit.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==58426060 && dateTime=='04/23/24(Tue)18:53:20') {

'>>58423160
Depends.
If your smart you cut your loses before you reach that point.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==58426093 && dateTime=='04/23/24(Tue)19:09:34') {

'I want to start a house cleaning company because I do it right now for someone else and I'm basically the guy. Got hundreds of happy clients for someone else and I'm requested so much that I can't fit them all in my schedule. I already earn $24/hr so doing it and keeping the whole lot would be a step up.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==58426824 && dateTime=='04/24/24(Wed)01:55:07') {

'>>58423160
>go bankrupt and live with debt the rest of their lives
restaurant starters are rich to begin with. the business itself makes no profits, but if you want to launder money, its perfect'
;

}

}
}