public void title() {

String fullTitle = '/biz/';
}

public void menu();

public void board();

public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void I don't think I can function in corporate environments(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'I don't think I can function in corporate environments';
int postNumber = 58423180;
String image = '1713797646250176.jpg';
String date = '04/22/24(Mon)10:54:06';
String comment = 'I don't think I can function in corporate environments. I think I'm not normie enough to tell what's an imposition and what's normal.

I've worked in them for over 3 years and even now I have little idea what's going on a lot of the time. I'm a sperg so people really don't give a fuck what I have to say. My influence is near zero, no matter which team I'm in. There's a level of access and forthcoming that normies only give to fellow normies and I'll never receive that.

For example, I can never tell when bringing in an extra bit of process or structure is something that people will say is good or bad. I'm a common sense person, so I always have my opinions, but I can never tell what other people think.

Also with delegation. I once had this manager who wanted me to find out about how a piece of work should be done, alongside a technical person. She had a template of things to investigate (though this changed so much and she never finalised it). I investigated and filled the template, then gave an update at a weekly meeting. She seemed to get so mad at me afterwards for some reason because, IIRC, I didn't go in to enough detail.

And any workshops or meetings with multiple parties I set up involve people saying almost nothing.'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==58423547 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)13:56:27') {

'>any workshops or meetings with multiple parties I set up involve people saying almost nothing.
thats the norm, people expect a show'
;

}

}
}