}
class Thread extends Board {
public void undefined(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'undefined';
int postNumber = 10909161;
String image = '1712362827711679.jpg';
String date = '04/05/24(Fri)20:20:27';
String comment = 'SCOTTISH HIGHLAND DRESS

I really should put a good one together for funerals and what not. I'm in the most inbred sept of the 7 Highlander Clans and a descendant of the first king of Scotland.

I'm thinking about going with an over the top obnoxious "Supreme Overlord" look.

I definitely want a fancy cross belt to hold down the over the shoulder tartan.'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10909164 && dateTime=='04/05/24(Fri)20:25:49'  && image=='product_celtic-boot-02.jpg') {

'I think the best I can do for Ghillie Brogues would be tall Medieval Moccasins.

The fanciest I could do would be... plain black leather boots but have the laces in gold leaf with my clan tartan instead of white socks shown here, with a cuff of rabbit fur at the top to shamefully hide my royal thighs.

The suede ones wouldn't look as good as the black leather. The most over the top thing I could do to the boots themselves is have two chevrons applied to them in gold leaf.

My COA is a humble two chevrons. My crest badge is legendary.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10909165 && dateTime=='04/05/24(Fri)20:29:54'  && image=='Pipers-Crossbelt.jpg') {

'The cross belt... well because I want gold hardware that's probably going to be a fun thing to make happen.

I don't want a No. 1 Highland jacket though, maybe something like... a done up wedding jacket?'
;

}

}
}