public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void Stargaze and the Sentinels of Starlight(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'Stargaze and the Sentinels of Starlight';
int postNumber = 143202594;
String image = '1713148835735248.png';
String date = '04/14/24(Sun)22:40:35';
String comment = 'Stargaze Monday Thread #36 – "After the eclipse" edition.

In a galaxy dominated by strife and distrust, the prince of a ruined kingdom fights against the insidious forces of evil to bring a new hope to the people.

Stargaze and the Sentinels of Starlight is an original /co/ project to make a toy driven, space fantasy cartoon from the 80s.
Drawings, short stories, comics, or any other kind of contributions are welcome.
The episodic nature of the show, like He-Man or Thundercats, allows a lot of creative freedom. Everyone can pitch episodes and original characters, but be aware that they are shared as CC-0 “No Rights Reserved”.
All the material submitted can eventually be used to make the cartoon.

In theory, there are different incarnations of the show:
>80s Stargaze (the main one).
>50s Stargaze with Hanna Barbera animation.
>The 90s, 00s, 10s reboots.
>etc.
If something is out of place in the 80s show, it may be included somewhere else.

Please don't:
>Change the existing characters and setting completely.
>Spam your ideas even if they don't catch on.
>Feed the trolls.

Please do:
>Have fun.

Pastebin with more informations about the characters, story and setting (thanks to Shang-Xu's biggest fan):
>https://pastebin.com/ScFx2SQr

Previous threads:
>https://desuarchive.org/co/thread/132811671/ (thread 1)
>https://desuarchive.org/co/thread/132950534/ (thread 2)
>https://desuarchive.org/co/search/text/stargaze/type/op/ (all the other threads)

See you... OUT... THERE!'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143202615 && dateTime=='04/14/24(Sun)22:42:16') {

'Article on the /co/ wiki:
>https://the-conservatory.fandom.com/wiki/Stargaze_and_the_Sentinels_of_Starlight

Thread on Plus4chan for the art:
>https://boards.plus4chan.org/coc/t419583.html

Last time:
-Discussion about Redshift.
-Discussion about Stargaze.
-Discussion about Redshift's pet dragon.
-Art of Stargaze and Comet.
-Discussion about Tetraleaf Studios.
-Discussion about stars and magic.
And other things I didn't mention.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143202715 && dateTime=='04/14/24(Sun)22:51:12'  && image=='Stargaze_and_Comet_2.png') {

'Here we go again!
I know that it's still sunday in the US, but in some parts of the world is monday and this thread is already a week late. So have an early-late thread.
I wish I could work more on the project, but I'll post some updated charts.
Welcome to new friends and welcome back to every stargazer!
May the Lightstar shine upon us!'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143203100 && dateTime=='04/14/24(Sun)23:29:28'  && image=='Character_map_0.9.8.jpg') {

'Characters chart.
Is this everyone? I hope so.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143203120 && dateTime=='04/14/24(Sun)23:32:15'  && image=='Minimal_character_files_0.6.png') {

'Characters a bit more in depth. At least some of them.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143203241 && dateTime=='04/14/24(Sun)23:44:38'  && image=='Races_and_planets_map_0.6.png') {

'People and locations.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143203269 && dateTime=='04/14/24(Sun)23:46:51'  && image=='Timeline_of_events_0.6.png') {

'Timeline of events.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143203304 && dateTime=='04/14/24(Sun)23:50:48'  && image=='SatSoS_Season_1_chart_0.5.png') {

'Events and episodes of season 1.
I think this is the last of the major charts. May this thread survive and prosper.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143203703 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)00:35:00') {

'>shang-xu
lmao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i0ccflmVrI'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143204340 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)01:45:18'  && image=='Stargazer_my_designs_80s_fied_3.png') {

'undefined';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143204946 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)02:54:32'  && image=='1693765148552373.png') {

'>After eclipse edition.
You know what other event is as common as a solar eclipse?
That writer-fag delivering a completed greentext.
But wait, lo and behold, today it's the day!
I present you a special episode of Stargaze and the Sentinels of Starlight, a 19 posts tale of hope and heroes!
SPIRAL!
Hope you enjoy!

And hoping this will increase your enjoyment, if you are so inclined you can read post (16/19) at a speaking-aloud speed with this music in the background:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNtnlecG9y0
BLASTER... BEAM!'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143204979 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)02:58:26'  && image=='blackhole.jpg') {

'>>143204946
(1/19)
>"Father! What have you done!?" Spiral exclaimed.
>Pulsar yanked the Royal Blaster out of the power socket.
>The rings of light on the colossal machine extinguished one by one, from the bottom to the topmost antenna that stretched high into the sky.
>"I did what I had to!" he shouted, his gaze fixed above.
>Nebulious' fleet, which had moments ago breached Astray's final defenses, now fled in disarray from the force the former king had unleashed.
>Amidst a sea of flames, glowing remnants of its creation, a black hole devoured spacecrafts with its spiraling maws, dragging them in with invisible hands.
>The flames raging in the heavens set Pulsar's eyes ablaze and he looked at his daughter with the face of a demon.
>"Even if I had done nothing, we would have lost the planet!" he said. "But now, Nebulious and his allies will perish with it!"
>Spiral reached for the Royal Blaster. It disappeared from her father's clutches and encased her right arm.
>"Didn't you consider the lives of the people!?" she cried out. "How many innocents do you think will die like this!? We cannot evacuate everyone now!"
>Pulsar dashed across the courtyard, toward the door leading inside the palace.
>"The most important individuals are already secure within the warships!" he shouted. "It's unfortunate, but sacrifices must be made!"
>Spiral watched her father receding, the words not coming out of her throath.
>But as soon as the door slid into the wall, she cried out:
>"Star-rō! Blak-ar!"
>Two young children stood before the exit, one blond child holding the hand of a smaller, black-haired child.
>"Speaking of important people..." said Pulsar.
>He took the smaller child in his arms and said to the blonde kid, who gazed at him with confusion:
>"Follow me, Star-rō!"
>Then, turning to Spiral:
>"Hurry! We need to board the spaceship!"
>She sprinted toward the door, and Star-rō glanced at her before lifting his eyes.
>"Mom!" he screamed, and Spiral spun around.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143204988 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)02:59:38'  && image=='Neb.png') {

'>>143204979
(2/19)
>A dark mass fell from the sky, crashing in the middle of the courtyard with a deafening roar that shook the ground beneath it.
>From the smoke left by the impact emerged a figure.
>A golden armor gleamed under the fiery sky. Under a dark hood flaring into a cloak, an iron mask emerged, with golden horns and red eyes ablaze.
>"Oh, no!" exclaimed Spiral.
>Like a thunder whithin black clouds, a booming voice resounded.
>"Finally, after a thousand years!" it said. "A black star appears as an omen, to seal my victory for all eternity!"
>The figure stepped toward Spiral.
>"I could wait. Wait for all to die and crumble, and claim the Blaster with the only effort of lifting it from the planet's ashes..."
>Flames blazed from its eyes and a golden claw pointed at her.
>"...But I can't wait anymore! The Royal Blaster shall be mine now!"
>Spiral touched the Royal Blaster and a white armor covered her, appearing in a flash of light.
>She glanced back, in time to see the door closing on the terrified face of her father, then she faced her enemy.
>"You must be Nebulious!" she said. "Why did you send that many people to their death, when you could fight me from the beginning?"
>"I dispose of the creatures of this universe as I see fit!" he replied. "Now, give me the Blaster, and in my great mercy I will grant you a swift death!"
>Spiral bared her teeth.
>"A thousand years passed," she said, "and a thousand more you'll rot in the abyss where you came from!"
>Nebulious let out a fell laughter.
>"Fool!" he exclaimed. "No one can oppose me! No one can escape me! Who are you to stand against the true ruler of the universe!?"
>"I am Stargaze!" shouted Spiral. "Fair and bright shines my light, undimmed by darkness like the stars in heaven!"
>She aimed the Royal Blaster at him.
>"Go back to the shadow, demon of the Void!"
---'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143204999 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)03:02:07'  && image=='HundredSmokeSnakes.jpg') {

'>>143204988
(3/19)
>"We have to go back!" cried Star-rō. "Mom is in danger!"
>"Quiet!" said Pulsar, walking with a heavy breath. "I am not the one who possesses the invincible weapon, the Royal Blaster! I can't do anything to help!"
>"But dad always tells me that a man must be strong with or without a weapon!"
>Pulsar's face contorted in anger.
>"Your father doesn't know his own limits!" he said. "Quick now, we have to save ourselves!"
>Star-rō clenched his fists and stopped in his track.
>As soon as his grandfather disappeared around a corner, he dashed back to where they came from.
>While running, he clutched a pendant attached to his collar: a four-pointed star, with a lion's head over an upside down L in the middle.
>"Hurry up, dad!" he said, as the pendant glowed intermittently.
>He reached the door and pushed the button at its side. The metal plate slid inside the wall, revealing the courtyard.
>Spiral had her eyes fixed on Nebulious, who was slowly walking in a circle around her.
>Her armor was dented and chipped. Sweat mixed with blood dripped from her face.
>"You can't defeat me!" said Nebulious. "You're a pale imitation of the true hero of legends!"
>"But you were defeated in the past!" she said. "Same as many others of your kin. This hope alone will prevent you from achieving your wicked goals!"
>Nebulious stopped.
>"Insolent woman!" he said. "No hope is big enough to fill the infinite Void!"
>He pounced at Spiral, who shot a beam of light. Nebulious dodged it and raised his arm.
>She parried the slash with the blaster. A silvery sound echoed as the metal claws slid over it.
>But as she jumped back, another slash got through the armor of her leg.
>She let out a cry of pain and staggered as she regained her footing.
>Nebulious sneered. Wreaths of black smoke came out from under his cloak and took the form of three dragon heads.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143205014 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)03:04:41') {

'>>143204999
(4/19)
>"My beasts will feast on your flesh," he said, as the dragons grew bigger, "plucking it from the Blaster as from a bone!"
>"Nooo!" cried Star-rō, rushing forward. "Don't touch her!"
>Spiral gasped.
>"Star-rō! Don't!"
>Nebulious' eyes flashed red and he said in amusement:
>"Your son will be a delicious appetizer!"
>He outstretched his arm and the smoke dragons darted toward Star-rō, slithering on the ground as they grew their limbs.
>A beam of light shot down one of the dragons, but as Spiral aimed at the next one, Nebulious was already upon her.
>Star-rō watched in horror as the two remaining dragons lifted their necks, their open mouths revealing hundreds of sharp fangs.
>They plunged at him.
>And a blade of light cut off their heads, which dissolved in the air.
>Star-rō turned around.
>A warrior stood behind him, his armor red and golden, wielding a shining spear.
>He dashed into the fray and let out a war cry.
>As Nebulious turned toward the source of the noise, Spiral shot him right in his face.
>Nebulious flinched, covering the fuming half of his face with one hand, and the warrior skewered him in the side.
>Nebulious jumped away and a black liquid gushed out from the wound when the spear came out.
>"This blade!" roared Nebulious, pressing his hand were the warrior hit him.
>Then, with a furious glare, he exclaimed:
>"Quarkinian!"
>"Yes!" said the warrior. "This spear wounded you before! It's the Nebu-lance, the heirloom of the Quarkinian family!"
>He brandished the Nebu-lance against Nebulious.
>"And I'm Man-Dar Quarkinian, this woman's brother! But for you I'm Sunspot! A Sentinel of Starlight!"
>Nebulious growled and took a step toward Man-Dar.
>Then the deep roar of an engine filled the air and everyone glanced up.
>A shower of laser beams fell upon Nebulious, zapping through the air, and buried him under a cloud of dust and fire.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143205020 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)03:05:42') {

'>>143205014
(5/19)
>Star-rō ran toward Spiral and Man-Dar, against the sudden wind sweeping the courtyard, with his eyes fixed on the spacecraft landing beside them.
>"Dad!" he cried.
>Spiral caught him into her arm.
>"Why are you always so reckless!?" she exclaimed, caressing his hair as the wind dropped.
>"Because the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, right?" said a voice from above.
>"Ga-Leon!" shouted Man-Dar.
>Ga-Leon stood inside the open cockpit. He jumped down and the rope of a grapling hook attached to his belt slowed his fall.
>"Are you hurt?" he asked to Spiral, putting his feet on the ground.
>"I can manage," she replied, "but how did you know that I was in danger?"
>"It was Star-rō who called me with his tracker" he said. "And I called Man-Dar, as he was already inside the palace."
>"You did the right thing" said Man-Dar. "A great tragedy would have befallen us, if I had arrived just a moment later!"
>Spiral whispered into Star-rō's ear.
>"You saved me!" she said. "But please, please don't do something like this again!"
>Star-rō hugged his mother with all the strenght his arms could muster.
>"I'll do it again!" he said with a serious expression. "I'll save you a hundred more times!"
>A crackling of thunder claimed their attention.
>Nebulious emerged from the dust, engulfed by red lightnings.
>"If it isn't the soldier who struck down so many of my minions" he said. "Three big nuisances, all gathered here where I can dispose of them!"
>Spiral and Man-Dar aimed their weapons at him. Ga-Leon pulled out a big gun from his holster.
>Nebulious sneered and gazed above.
>"But now, that beautiful black star is too close. It will end your lives soon!"
>He set his eyes to them again.
>"Your struggle delayed my victory for a couple of hours. Consider that your final accomplishment, heroes!"
>He let out a booming laugh and vanished like smoke in the wind.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143205054 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)03:10:56') {

'>>143205020
(6/19)
>Man-Dar sighed, and strapped the Nebu-lance on his back.
>"Unfortunately, he's right" he said. "The black hole will consume the planet. Nebulious never intended to let us live!"
>Spiral flinched.
>"No..." she murmured. "That black hole isn't Nebulious'..."
>"What is it, my dear?" asked Ga-Leon.
>She shook her head.
>"Nevermind. I think I can stop it, but we can't stay here! Is Blak-ar safe?"
>"He's inside the Heavenbolt with your father" said Ga-Leon. "They probably entered hyperspace a few minutes ago."
>"We should hurry" said Man-Dar. "The gravitational pull is already making me feel lighter!"
>Ga-Leon pushed a switch on his belt and a hatch opened on the side of the spacecraft.
>A foldable ramp of stairs came out of it, granting them access.
>He and Man-Dar rushed inside. Spiral took Star-rō's hand and climbed the first step.
>Then she turned toward the courtyard, hesitating.
>"Mom?" said Star-rō.
>She woke up from the daze.
>"It's nothing, my sweet star" she said. "I thought I saw a shadow."
---'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143205068 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)03:12:38'  && image=='Ted_Nasmith_Gandalf_Rides_to_Minas_Tirith.jpg') {

'>>143205054
(7/19)
>Spiral leaned over Ga-Leon's shoulder.
>"Isn't there a single ship left that has a socket for the Royal Blaster?"
>The radar beeped and Ga-Leon steered to avoid the wreckage of another spacecraft.
>"Those that couldn't retreat are mostly destroyed" he said. "By the way, I'm not sure I understand your plan."
>"What part did you miss?"
>"I don't get it when you say that you are going inside the black hole."
>Silence fell inside the cramped cockpit. Star-rō hugged his mother's waist.
>"Black holes cannot swallow the Blaster" said Man-Dar. "But it's unknown whether the Blaster will protect you or not!"
>"It will!" said Spiral. "And I have a way to make sure!"
>The radar beeped softly and a glowing dot appeared on its screen.
>A label appeared near the dot and Ga-Leon murmured:
>"I can't believe it! I thought it had been lost in the second attack!"
>"What is it?" asked Spiral.
>Ga-Leon answered slowly:
>"It's the Diamond Cruiser!"
>"The Sentinels' mothership!" exclaimed Man-Dar. "The Lightstar shines upon us!"
>A spacecraft emerged in the distance. Its hull teared through a body made of many concentric rings, like a giant blade.
>Black craters showed the enemy's many blows, but they could not dim the glow of the white ship.
>"Let's land on the flight deck!" said Spiral. "The Diamond Cruiser will make for a great spearhead!"
>Ga-Leon guided the spacecraft to the vast flat area atop the hull.
>Before them, the black hole was stripping away the atmosphere of Astray, while a red web of lava spread across the planet's surface.
>They landed near the command tower of the flight deck, where a big hole left by a missile now served as the entrance.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143205082 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)03:14:44') {

'This is all shit. You’ve got a cute character design, and even then you fucks won’t let people lewd.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143205091 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)03:16:03') {

'>>143205068
(8/19)
>Man-Dar climbed down first, followed by the others.
>"The artificial gravity generator must be barely holding," he said, "the air is very thin."
>Ga-Leon ran to the ruins of the command center and disappeared inside.
>Spiral turned to Star-rō, who was still standing on the last step of the ladder.
>"Star-rō, go back inside! Your uncle will take you somewhere safe!" she said.
>He folded his arms.
>"I won't leave you here!"
>Spiral shook her head.
>"Star-rō, you–"
>"No power!" shouted Ga-Leon, walking back toward them. "And no people either! This ship is probably on its last legs, if it was abandoned!"
>Spiral watched the bow of the Diamond Cruiser, pointed toward the black hole like the tip of a sword.
>"There's no time to waste" she said. "Man-Dar, take Star-rō away from here."
>"Alright" said Man-Dar, putting a hand on Star-rō's shoulder.
>Spiral turned to her husband and said:
>"Ga-Leon..."
>She smiled at him and stretched out her right arm. The Royal Blaster appeared with a flash and encased it.
>"...I need that hope you carry in your heart!"
>Ga-Leon closed his eyes and heaved a deep breath.
>"Aah," he said, "so that's your way to make sure the Blaster will protect you!"
>He made to pull out his gun, but instead he raised his left hand and showed the golden ring he had on it.
>"I will use this as the vessel, my beloved. I wore it because I wanted you by my side forever."
>Man-Dar shook Star-rō gently.
>"We must depart!"
>Star-rō's gaze shifted from his uncle to his parents.
>"No!" he exclaimed. "I don't wanna go!"
>Ga-Leon reached to touch the Blaster and locked eyes with Spiral.
>"Please," he said, "show me that my hope isn't just an empty wish!"
>He put the hand with the ring on the Blaster and said aloud:
>"LIGHTSTAR! HAVE–!"
>A black spacecraft soared above them with an ominous rumble.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143205108 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)03:19:10') {

'>>143205091
(9/19)
>Interrupting the ritual, Spiral aimed the Royal Blaster at it. Ga-Leon pulled out his gun and did the same.
>"Star-rō!" cried out Man-Dar.
>The black spacecraft reversed course and headed straight for them.
>Explosions and zaps of laser shoots pierced Star-rō's ears, and two hands grabbed him by the waist.
>Man-Dar pulled him and shielded him with his body. At the same time, a shot hit the spacecraft.
>The blast threw them right into the ruins of the command center, along with a shower of metal debris.
>Surrounded by a thick dust cloud, Star-rō propped himself up.
>"M-mom!?" he said. "Dad! Uncle!"
>Someone groaned near him.
>"Uncle!"
>A large metal plate had crushed the left leg of Man-Dar, who was trying in vain to lift it.
>Star-rō staggered toward him and grabbed the edge of the metal.
>He pulled the plate up, clenching his teeth, but it didn't move an inch.
>Then it rose up all at once.
>Above Star-rō's head, his father's voice came out alarmed.
>"Are you two ok?" he asked.
>Man-Dar crawled backward and Ga-Leon put the plate down. He took his son's head in his hands and looked for wounds.
>"I'm alright, my friend" said Man-Dar, the pain choking his voice. "Only, I can't move my leg!"
>Spiral entered in a hurry. She looked at Star-rō and Man-Dar and heaved a sigh of relief, but her expression remained tense.
>"They're coming!" she exclaimed.
>Ga-Leon dashed out to the deck. Spiral knelt next to Star-rō and caressed his hair.
>"You stay here" she said. "Everything will be alright!"
>She stood up and ran after Ga-Leon. Star-rō approached the opening in the wall and leaned in to look.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143205123 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)03:21:31') {

'>>143205082
Nothing is stopping people from making lewds, it's been done in the past, we just aren't actively endorsing it.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143205129 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)03:22:35'  && image=='Negators_by_Shang-Xu.jpg') {

'>>143205108
(10/19)
>The enemy ship lay on its side with one of its thrusters on fire.
>A group of Negators was shooting Ga-Leon and Spiral, and more emerged from the wreckage.
>Black soldiers shot energy spheres with their bulky blasters, and two mighty Goliaths emitted laser rays from their robotic eyes.
>Ga-Leon ran between the enemies, firing white energy beams with his gun.
>Caught in their own crossfire or hit by Ga-Leon's shots, the Negators exploded one after another into a cloud of black smoke.
>Spiral struck the enemies with blinding blasts of energy, and with wide slashes of a blade of light protruding from the Blaster.
>"There's no end to them!" she cried out. "Ga-Leon! Cover me!"
>She held aloft the Royal Blaster, and it glowed as if a star had been ignited within it.
>Ga-Leon shot the enemies next to her, then unleashed a barrage against the black ship.
>An enemy soldier, lanky and writhing, emerged from the spacecraft and charged toward Spiral.
>His body twisted and turned as he evaded Ga-Leon's shots in an unstoppable dash.
>Then as he got at inches from Spiral, the Royal Blaster unleashed a ball of golden light that spread throughout the area.
>The slender soldier and the other Negators exploded, leaving only a cloud of black smoke behind.
>Still holding high the Blaster, Spiral looked at Ga-Leon, then behind her.
>Her eyes met Star-rō's and she smiled at him.
>Star-rō smiled back.
>But it lasted less than a second, before the horror froze him.
>A black arm had emerged from the smoke left by the slender soldier, and the sharp claws of a golden gauntlet grabbed the Blaster.
>Two red eyes blazed in the dark cloud and a booming voice uttered a single word:
>"Mine!"
>Four claws tore through Spiral's abdomen and came out of her back, drenched in blood.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143205135 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)03:23:39') {

'>>143205129
(11/19)
>"NOOOO!" shouted Ga-Leon.
>He fired at Nebulious. The latter flinched and squirmed with each shot, but his gaze and grip remained firm.
>Spiral screamed in pain. Nebulious twisted her arm, the one with the Blaster, lifting her up at the same time.
>Wreaths of black smoke came out from under his cloak, and became dragons that crawled toward Ga-Leon.
>"My thriumph could not be greater!" said Nebulious. "Here, at last, the Lightstar will be extinguished!"
>A light shone in the Royal Blaster, under Nebulious' hand.
>"Here on this ship, where the legendary hero defeated me for the first and last time!"
>Another ball of light exploded from the blaster and it forced Nebulious' clutches open.
>Spiral aimed to his head and let out a choked cry:
>"STARSWORD!"
>A pointed blade of light shot out of the blaster's mouth and struck between Nebulious' eyes.
>He roared, and flames erupted from the gash as the blade disappeared. He lifted Spiral and threw her away in a fit of rage.
>She crashed to the ground and lay on her side. Star-rō rushed over to her.
>"Mom!" he cried in tears. "Mom!"
>He got down on his knees and grabbed her hand.
>"Mom!" he said again, hot tears wetting his cheeks.
>"Spiral!"
>Star-rō lifted his head.
>Holding on to his spear, Man-Dar was looking at his sister. His face, always so hard and determined, was full of sorrow and confusion.
>Then the anger shot blood into his eyes, and he marched to Ga-Leon's aid using his spear as a crutch.
>"Star-rō" whispered Spiral.
>Star-rō gasped.
>"Mom!?" he cried. "Mom! Please, get up! Please!"
>She opened her eyes, her gaze empty. Then she looked at her son and smiled.
>"It's ok, my sweet star..." she said. "I just... I just need to rest for a moment..."
>Star-rō nodded repeatedly, fighting against his tears.
>"Ok," he said, "but you're hurt, I–"
>"Star-rō," she continued, "I need you to do something for me."'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143205140 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)03:24:14'  && image=='Ursa-La_Stargazer_pin_up.png') {

'>>143205082
It has already begun.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143205145 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)03:24:41') {

'>>143205135
(12/19)
>"What do you want me to do?" he asked, his voice growing more desperate.
>The Royal Blaster disappeared from her arm with a flash of light.
>She held out her closed hand to Star-rō, a faint glow shining between her fingers.
>"Take this..."
>Shaking, Star-rō clasped Spiral's hand.
>She dropped a small weight on his palm and he held it in front of himself.
>It was a silver shard, sparkling with golden starlight.
>"This is the last shard of the Lightstar..." said Spiral. "You must call your father and your uncle, and get it as far away as possible!"
>Star-rō's lower lip trembled and he bawled his eyes out.
>"Aren't you coming with us?" he asked. "You will, right?"
>Spiral's eyes glistened with tears.
>I'm sorry!" she said.
>"No..." said Star-rō, dropping down his head. "I'm the one who's sorry! I told you that I would have saved you..."
>"Then please," said Spiral, "save yourself and the shard! It carries the hopes of our people– no, of all people! If we lose it, only the Void will remain!"
>She let go of Star-rō's hand and caressed his face.
>"And if I lose you... then my hopes will die with me!"
>Star-rō pressed his fists on his chest. His tears fell one after another in large, shining drops.
>Then he straightened his back and looked at his mother.
>"Ok" he said, sniffling.
>He rubbed his eyes, the shard glowing softly in his hand.
>"I will protect the hopes of the people! I won't let them be lost to evil!"
>He bit his lower lip, forcing the words out of his throat.
>"And I promise..." he said. "I promise to keep your hope safe!"
>A white glow erupted between his fingers, and sparkles like little stars flashed within it.
>He flinched and opened his hand.
>The shard was gone, but the light was now shining out of his chest.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143205150 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)03:25:42') {

'>>143205145
(13/19)
>"W-What!?" said Star-rō. "What's happening?"
>Spiral gasped, staring at the light with wide eyes.
>Trembling, her mouth opened into a smile.
>"It chose you!" she said. "Just like it did with me!"
>She reached for Star-rō's arm, as her breathing became shallower.
>"Quick! Raise your arm in front of yourself!"
>Still confused, Star-rō obeyed.
>"Now," she said, "call forth the Lightstar!"
>Star-rō gasped and fixed his eyes on his arm.
>He whispered:
>"L-Lightstar, lend me strenght!"
>A golden aura engulfed his arm, and the Royal Blaster appeared, encasing it.
>He looked at his mother with joy, which faded as his tears resumed their flow.
>Before any words could leave his mouth, Spiral placed her shaking hand on his cheek and locked eyes with him.
>"Wield the Blaster not as a weapon," she said, "but as a beacon that reminds people of the hopes for which they strive!"
>She made a grimace of pain, but she continued to speak with what little breath she had left.
>"These hopes are the true strength of the Lightstar, which protects them and passes them on to those who will inherit them!"
>Her hand fell on the Blaster and her eyelids began to close.
>"You're Stargaze," she whispered, "chosen by the Lightstar to light a path leading away from void and despair!"
>"Mom!" cried Star-rō.
>"I won't be there to see you shine.... But just look at the Lightstar... to remember that I loved you."
>"Mom!"
>"Please, save us!"
>The Royal Blaster glowed with a white light under her hand.
>"Lightstar, have my strenght!"
---'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143205161 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)03:26:55') {

'>>143205150
(14/19)
>The dragon plunged with its maws open.
>Ga-Leon dodged and struck the monster in the head with the handle of his gun, causing it to flinch.
>A shot in the neck, and it disappeared into a cloud of smoke.
>He faced Nebulious, his eyes red with fury.
>"Demon! You won't leave with your life!"
>Nebulious uncovered his face, revealing a gash with red-hot edges running across it vertically.
>He glared at Ga-Leon and said with a cruel voice:
>"You'll join your lover soon enough!"
>They charged toward each other.
>Nebulious lowered his head to skewer Ga-Leon with his horns, but the latter jumped above him, stepping on his head.
>He turned as he leaped and a grapling hook darted from his belt, attaching to Nebulious' back.
>With a sharp whirring, the rope tensed and propelled Ga-Leon toward the enemy.
>His balance already lost due to the sudden pull, Nebulious fell forward as Ga-Leon pounced on him.
>Ga-Leon drew a knife from his belt and grabbed one of Nebulious' horns.
>A red light flashed intermittently on the hilt and he stabbed the knife into the gash of the iron mask.
>Nebulious roared as Ga-Leon jumped away.
>The knife exploded. A fountain of fire gushed out from the smoke left by the deflagration, together with the cry of pain of Nebulious.
>Ga-Leon pushed a switch on his gun. The muzzle glowed, and the weapon emitted the buzzing sound of a surge of electricity.
>He squinted his eyes, looking through the sight, and shot.
>In an instant, a blinding white line connected the muzzle to the target. A fireball engulfed Nebulious, burning with roaring flames.
>The beam of light faded and the gun went silent. Ga-Leon reached to the back of his belt and took a spare magazine.
>With a chilling howl, a vortex of black smoke snuffed out the flames entrapping Nebulious.
>It rose high and then plummeted, spreading on the ground like a swirling wave and passing under Ga-Leon.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143205169 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)03:28:20') {

'>>143205161
(15/19)
>Ga-Leon glanced behind himself. A pillar of smoke had emerged, and a pair of red eyes glared at him from within it.
>He spun around, aiming his gun, but claws like golden flashes slashed him from above.
>Letting out a cry of pain, he staggered backward as he pressed his hand on his eye, the blood seeping through his fingers.
>Nebulious kicked Ga-Leon in his chest, sending him sprawling to the ground.
>Ga-Leon propped himself up on one arm. His left eye was a black, swollen lump, and four bleeding cuts ran across it from his forehead to his jaw.
>Nebulious burst into a bellowing laughter.
>"Look at what splendid marks I left you!" he said. "Now you truly look like a noble! A Great Prince of Tamau, to be precise!"
>Black smoke poured from the palm of his hand, taking the shape of a blade.
>He pointed it at Ga-Leon and his voice resounded cavernous and thriumphant.
>"Now your appearance befits your queen," he said, "as did your foolishness!"
>Nebulious raised the blade to slay Ga-Leon, then his limbs writhed and he screamed his pain to heaven.
>A shining spear had pierced him in the side, coming out from his neck. Man-Dar wielded it, gnashing his teeth in pain and anger.
>"Man-Dar!" shouted Ga-Leon.
>"You'll pay!" roared him, deafened by his fury.
>Nebulious swinged his arm and struck Man-Dar in the ribs, flinging him away.
>He grabbed the tip of the spear, hunching from the pain. Then he raised his head, growling, and glared at Ga-Leon.
>Flames blazed from his eyes.
>"No one can stop me!" he said. "I take! I dominate! I kill! And no one, NO ONE‒!"
>A light like a little shooting star flashed before Nebulious, sparkling as it passed.
>The fire in his eyes faded, and he followed the light with his gaze as it headed toward the ship's bow and curved sideways.
>"No..." he murmured. "It can't be!"'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143205181 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)03:29:26') {

'>>143205169
(16/19)
>Another sparkle passed in front of Ga-Leon.
>Then another.
>Then myriads of them shot past him like a meteor storm, and joined together to form a shining river, flowing around the Diamond Cruiser.
>Ga-Leon watched those golden starlights in awe. Many of them broke from the great flow and flew back toward the spacecraft in curved paths.
>"Spiral!?" he exclaimed.
>He turned to see where the stars raced to, and his eyes went wide.
>Where the shooting stars united in a spiraling vortex of gold and silver, Star-rō stood as if made of pure light, holding the Royal Blaster aloft.
>"Impossible!" screamed Nebulious, his voice filled with terror.
>Hearing that, Ga-Leon flinched. In front of him, Nebulious was cowering, his arms stretched toward Star-rō as to ward off the latter.
>Once wells of blazing fire, his eyes were now empty and black as wet coals.
>"You can't be alive!" exclaimed Nebulious. "Not after a thousand years!"
>Star-rō aimed the Royal Blaster. The sparkles around him spiraled into the weapon's mouth, fusing together into a bright white star.
>"Don't you dare!" wailed Nebulious.
>Star-rō shouted, and together with his voice a beam of light erupted from the blaster, followed by the vortex of stars.
>It pierced Nebulious, opening a hole into his chest, and continued along the deck, right past the bow of the Diamond Cruiser.
>The ray traced a shining path extending far away toward the black hole, coming so far that it appeared motionless.
>Then a sea of light flooded the black surface, engulfing it whole.
>A white star took the place of the black one. Its brilliance swelled to fill the entire universe, and everything dissolved into the light.
>Ga-Leon squinted his eye, as the brightness peaked and began to fade, and a new scenery appeared to him.
>The black hole was no more, and glimmering stars covered the sky above Astray, resembling the shape of a spiral galaxy.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143205188 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)03:30:29') {

'>>143205181
(17/19)
>A screeching voice murmured:
>"Curse you..."
>Ga-Leon stood up and aimed his gun at what was left of Nebulious.
>Mangled pieces of his golden armor floated in the air, connected by a black web of his flesh.
>The Nebu-lance was still lodged into his body, as if the latter was clinging to it to avoid falling apart.
>His mask was broken in half and a faint red dot glowed on the side where the missing piece was, staring at Star-rō.
>"Curse you...!"
>He took off into the starry sky, letting out a scream that echoed through the darkness:
>"STARGAZE!"
>Ga-Leon shot at him as he flew away, but the laser beams disappeared into the distance along with their target.
>He lowered his gun. The sparkles faded all around him, and only the growl of the flames on the black spacecraft remained.
>A desperate voice called him.
>"Ga-Leon!"
>"Man-Dar!" he replied, rushing to the latter.
>Man-Dar lay on his back, with a hand pressed on a dent in his armor.
>"My friend," said Ga-Leon, kneeling beside him, "can you move?"
>Man-Dar grimaced in pain and stretched his arm forward.
>"Yes, if you help me stand!"
>Ga-Leon pulled him up.
>Man-Dar groaned and unfastened his breastplate, that fell down with a clang.
>"We must go to Star-rō!" he said.
>Ga-Leon remained silent and put Man-Dar's arm over his shoulder, supporting him as they walked.
>The last sparkles faded as they reached Star-rō, who was sitting on the floor beside his mother, staring into space.
>Spiral lay on her side, in a puddle of her own blood.
>Man-Dar retracted his arm and Ga-Leon crouched in front of his son.
>He caressed Star-rō's shoulder, and the latter looked at him.
>"She asked me to save everyone..." he murmured.
>Ga-Leon turned his head to Spiral, then he faced his son again.
>"Your mother would be so proud of you!"
>He took Star-rō into his arms and stroked the boy's head, which he rested on his father's shoulder.
>"I'm so proud of you..."'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143205197 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)03:31:30') {

'>>143205188
(18/19)
>Man-Dar spoke, his voice firm, yet feeble.
>"Ga-Leon, you must take the Royal Blaster!"
>After a moment of silence, Ga-Leon glanced at Man-Dar.
>"You want me to become the king" he said. "But the Lightstar has chosen already!"
>He stood up. Star-rō did the same and the tip of the Royal Blaster scraped the ground, never leaving it.
>"Why shouldn't you be the one to take it then?" said Ga-Leon.
>"Because my father, the former king, and his eldest son, the General of the Army, can remove a soldier, even if he was the late queen's consort!"
>Man-Dar grabbed Ga-Leon's arm.
>"But they can't remove the king!" he said.
>Then his eyes dropped and he said with a voice full of sadness:
>"Besides, I've lost the Nebu-lance. And I let my sister die. I know I would soon become a king without land!"
>"It's not your fault!" exclaimed Ga-Leon, grabbing Man-Dar's shoulder.
>Man-Dar fixed his eyes on him.
>"Your son is far too young!" he said. "You are the hero of the people! As a prince, I can be your ally, but only if you sit on the throne of Astray!"
>Ga-Leon let his arm fall. He looked at Star-rō, who looked back at him.
>He crouched beside Spiral. He shut her eyelids and put his trembling hand on her cheek.
>"Then," he said with a knot in his throat, "until Star-rō is of age, I will–"
>"Even longer!" said Man-Dar. "Through Spiral, the Lightstar gave Star-rō the ultimate power! He must fulfill his duty, as we must ours!"
>He scanned the sky with a grave espression.
>"We must make haste! Knowing my brother, he already knows that the tide of battle has changed!"'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143205205 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)03:32:32') {

'>>143205197
(19/19)
>"Dad" said Star-rō.
>Ga-Leon looked at him.
>"If..." he continued, "...if you become the king, will I be able to protect everyone's hopes?"
>His father nodded.
>"I will make sure of it."
>The Blaster disappeared in a whirlwind of sparkles, leaving behind a light shining through Star-rō's fingers.
>"It's a promise then" he murmured, helding out his fist to his father.
>Ga-Leon put out his hand. Star-rō locked eyes with him.
>"There's mom's hope inside this" he said. "I swore to protect it! You must swear too!"
>"It's a promise then" said Ga-Leon with a sad smile.
>Star-rō let the content of his hand fall on Ga-Leon's.
>The last shard of the Lightstar glowed with a warm light. Twinkling sparkles now danced around it, forming the arms of a spiral.
>A tear fell from Ga-Leon's eye.
>And he clenched his fist.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143205256 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)03:40:47') {

'>>143205205
And that's that. Hope you enjoyed.
Maybe some things are different, like Warmaster (the General of the Army) being the eldest brother of Man-Dar and Spiral. And probably this story would be better suited for 90's or 00's Stargaze.
But as I always say, my greens are more proofs of concept, to sparkle discussion and understand what can be done or not.
I would be glad to hear your impressions. In the meantime, see you out there!'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143205618 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)04:55:17') {

'>>143205140
It was always too late.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143206096 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)06:50:50') {

'Bump!';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143206982 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)09:27:15') {

'>>143203304
Shit, I forgot the Halloween specials. Would those air during the Tamau Arc or the Dark Mirror Arc?
And I think there isn't a complete outline for the Halloween segment B yet, the episode with the space dust that traps people into dreams.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143207581 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)10:38:36') {

'Arise, thread! Arise!';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143208353 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)11:56:56') {

'>>143207581
The first 24 hours are always the most difficult.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143208915 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)12:59:31') {

'>>143205082
>This anon claiming we don't lewd enough
>A few threads back someone else was complaining that we lewd too much
It really is pointless trying to please everyone'
;

}

if(Ghost && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143208959 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)13:04:28') {

'>>143205082
I know you fap to children.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143209848 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)14:19:46') {

'>>143208915
Totally.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143210546 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)15:08:43') {

'>>143208959
As long as he doesn't rape them, I think there are better things to focus on rather than someone's fap material.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143210845 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)15:31:35') {

'>>143205256
I was gonna make a joke about how the network censors would never let us get away with all that blood, but it sounded funnier in my head. I like the visuals, and the focus on the royal blaster and all the other objects with toy potential is great. All the bloody injuries are completely out of the question for a kids' show, even in the 90's, but the drama is there. Establishes a lot of the important stuff, but I think you need to put some more work into showing that Nebulious is still a major threat - the first episode should probably be double-length anyway, so I'm sure there's time.

I'm happy to see some substance being added to the beginning of the show.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143210920 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)15:37:05') {

'>>143205082
Don’t be surprised. Not even Trancia was lewd and she’s practically built to be a dominatrix but with a shy and kind personality'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143211451 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)16:11:50') {

'Been waiting a couple of weeks to post this:

To the surprise of no one, let alone myself, Flanders ranting about his strange version of Christianity lead to me working late the previous night, and I was out for blood. It was bad enough he shot down all my best ideas, but now he was screwing with my personal life. I'd missed bowling because of that hack.
“Where's Fred?” I asked as I came in the next day.
Carl shrugged.
“Called in sick,” said Mickey.
“Thank you so much,” I said out loud. It got some laughs out of the other guys on the storyboard team.
“That's just that much more work for you,” Mickey said, smiling. I think he knew.
“I'll manage,” I replied before sitting in my desk and spinning around. So many ideas Flanders shot down. He wouldn't forget this one.

>The Autocrat's Kaleidoscope (Is Kaleidoscope copyright?)

>Star-Ro, Comet, and Ursa-La are invited by Rock-It and Pum-Mel to their planet for the Geodian Ceremony of Creation. The planet is a bit different from the last time they visited. There are posters of a man all over the buildings.
>This man is Mor-Mon'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143211470 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)16:12:51') {

'>>143211451
“Mick, hypothetical question. Is Flanders Mormon?”
“Pretty sure he ain't. I seem to remember him gettin’ real mad about them the other day.”
“I'm surprised you listen to anything he says.”
“It's a gift and a curse. I'm like Spider-Man.”

>This man is Jasp-Us, he's the new leader of the Geodians. Star-Ro is a bit surprised. He'd heard about the new elections but he hadn't been paying attention to specifics. Something about the way this leader presents himself bothers him, but he can't quite put his finger on it.
>The Ceremony of Creation is how new Geodians are made. The parents perform a ritual over the Aster Crystals, that puts their genetics into the growing embryos. When asked if Rock-It would be participating, he said he wouldn't, as he wasn't going to be young enough for a child when they eventually emerged. Pum-Mel expresses her intentions to participate but hasn't chosen a mate.

I stopped at this point, I'd written my proposal into a corner. Lan-Star and Pum-Mel? Maybe, but he was definitely gay and too young. No he wasn't Comet young, but not old enough. Star-Ro was an option but he felt like that would be very difficult to get through FK. That left Ursa-La, and that would be ideal when it came to pissing off Flanders, but Standards and Practices would come down like a hammer. Then an idea hit me. I'd rework it.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143211487 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)16:13:52') {

'>>143211470

>The Ceremony of Creation is how new Geodians are grown. The elders perform a ritual over the Aster Crystals, that grows a new geode that would eventually hatch. When asked if Rock-It would be participating, he said he wouldn't, as he wasn't going to be young enough for a little rock when they eventually emerged. Pum-Mel expresses her intentions to participate but hasn't chosen a partner.
>Pum-Mel explains that Geodians put their hopes and feelings into the new life so that they will grow healthy. She wants the geode she creates to be a strong and fierce warrior and asks of Ursa-La will lend her essence into the magical creation process.
>However in the days before the Ceremony begins, Jasp-Us sends out a decree that the ceremony is being canceled, as it is immoral to participate in the celebration. Everyone is pretty upset, since this was billed as being the most beautiful sight in the universe. Pum-Mel is VERY upset but, at least, she will be able to create her geode.
>The day comes for people to create, and Pum-Mel and Ursa-La walk to the now guarded and covered pit where the geodes are formed. While registering, the guards say Ursa-La is not allowed to be her partner because she is an off-worlder. Pum-Mel notes that was never an issue before, and they say it's just come down from Jasp-Us. Pum-Mel won't accept this and decides to settle things herself. We find that his reach has been growing for some time. Poor Geodians huddle around Lava Pits in places where housing once stood. They were expelled from their homes for not following Jasp-Us’s customs. Guards come to disperse them, and Star-Ro transforms to fight them. Stargaze is able to daze them, and they decide this Jasp-Us guy has to be stopped.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143211503 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)16:14:52') {

'>>143211487
>The group storm the castle, Comet making use of tech to distract guards and lead them away, as, after all, they're victims of this too, and it seems like a bad thing to hurt them for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
>We find Jasp-Us in a pool of molten gold, attended by beautiful geodian women. He stands up and quotes scripture at them. He implies he's the returning god and that they as heretics will be melted.
>Stargaze reaches for his blaster but is halted by Pum-Mel. This is her fight, and him interfering could cause diplomatic relations to crumble. The fight goes back and forth, until Jasp-Us gets the upper hand and holds Pum-Mel's head above the gold, intending to drown her. *Check with Brad Green to make sure she could drown.*
>Pum-Mel begins vibrating, and the vibrations cause Jasp-Us’ crystalline heart to explode, having resonated specifically at its frequency. Immediately the guards bow toward Pum-Mel. She has usurped their dictator, making her the new dictator. But her only decree for now is to reverse everything Jasp-Us has put into place, and very specifically to reopen the Ceremony of Creation to the public.
>Indeed, it is quite a beautiful sight, and everyone compliments Pum-Mel on her beauty and choice of partner and she would blush if she had blood, but can't wait to hold elections for a new government.
>Moral of the story has Comet asking Star-Ro why someone like Jasp-Us would want to stop something so beautiful. Star-Ro has to explain that some people are so set in their beliefs that anything that is different is aberrant. Instead, we should love and accept the differences between us.

I presented Mickey with the story proposal. He laughed so hard as he read it he couldn't breathe. “Oh this is so approved.”'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143211514 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)16:15:53') {

'>>143205082
My dude, this is in the creative commons, you can do whatever you want. I ain't gonna be able to stop you that's for sure. YOu think the /coc/ cops are gonna hunt you down or something?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143211611 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)16:22:54') {

'>>143211470
>he was definitely gay
This is an 80's children's show.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143211817 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)16:38:08') {

'>>143211611
Tell me you ain't never watched He-Man'
;

}

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143211821 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)16:38:16') {

'>>143211451
>>143211470
>>143211487
>>143211503
It’s amazing how your works of darkness completely shoots itself in the foot.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143211858 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)16:40:30') {

'>>143210845
>how the network censors would never let us get away with all that blood
I knew this as I wrote. I left the gruesome moments partly because we are all adults here and partly because I'm not so good at...
>showing that Nebulious is still a major threat
I'm not sure myself about what to do with Nebulious on this matter. In this particular greentext, I thought that he survived and tried a second attack on Astray, but his army lost because the Tamautians joined the astrayan faction (possibly because they thought that Nebulious trying to destroy the planet was too much. Wait 'till they find out it was astrayan tech that did it).
I think Nebulious should be almost impossible to kill, like no matter what you throw at him, the most you will achive is to get rid of him for the time being. And he can build an army of minions, both created by him and recruited among various thugs and evil factions.
>the first episode should probably be double-length anyway
I thought about this green as a special episode for the 80s show, but maybe for the 90s or the 00s it can be the first episode.

Thank you for your positive comments and for letting me know your thoughts, I hope my greens will help the discussion in the threads. How I'd like to have a better output... But I worked on many things and this is one green less.
Again, thank you.
>>143210920
>Not even Trancia was lewd
Anon, there's something you might need to know...'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143211865 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)16:40:51') {

'>>143211821
Oh good you're better'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143211892 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)16:42:17') {

'>>143211858
I interpret Nebulious as being technically invulnerable but in their world, he is susceptable to injury, but that only really affects a portion of his power, and he can, eventually, regrow.'
;

}

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143211940 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)16:45:32') {

'>>143211892
It would make more sense if you look at him as a mighty fallen angel who can be in this plain or the spiritual plain. Making him preemptively hopeless to truly kill.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143211963 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)16:46:52') {

'>>143211940
Thank you for your input Fred. By the way, Mick ate your lunch from the fridge. You better go out to eat. Don't worry, you'll be paid for the day.'
;

}

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143212187 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)17:00:04') {

'>>143211963
The lunch I brought over was already expired, I’m actually fasting today.
I’m afraid that the payment has been a little too high today from sin.'
;

}

if(Zylix's anon && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143212250 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)17:03:23'  && image=='1676628916423.png') {

'Greetings Star-bros
Zylix anon here and I'm glad to see this thread again (I missed the past Thread Sadly)
I will try my best to help with writing-related stuff'
;

}

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143212335 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)17:08:27') {

'I just realized how freaky it would be that Nebulious could be held back by prayer, since the implications of it all will be massive.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143212340 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)17:08:42') {

'>>143212250
I don't think you did. though the last one lasted only a few days so maybe you did.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143212350 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)17:09:07') {

'>>143211451
I like this idea of the Ceremony of Creation.
>>143211470
>>143211487
I'm not sure how I see Pum-mel wanting to become a mother so young, but I have no arguments against this idea of a partner of a different species partecipating, regardless of gender. I don't know how this gonna fly in the 80's tho', your ability to get shit past the radars should be ninja level.
>>143211503
Ok, I think we can do something with this. I foresee chaos as Comet tries to distract the guards, as she's prone to fucking things up, and I'd like to think about these scriptures that Jasp-Us cites. I think there's some lore here, and I would also like to know how a religious leader was able to rise to power (how much power?) in the geodian society.
Also, Pum-mel personality. Is she in character? I think only minor adjustments would be needed, her main trait is that she's shy, but if Shang-Xu's biggest fan drops here in the thread (he's the one who pitched Pum-mel) maybe he can give his opinion. But there's no need to wait I guess, you write and if it seems too strange maybe it will become evident on its own.
Anyway, thank you for your effort. I also liked the bits with the guys at Tetraleaf.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143212355 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)17:09:27') {

'>>143211817
No one was ever stated to be gay in He-man.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143212443 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)17:14:35') {

'>>143212250
Welcome back!
This thread came after three weeks instead of the usual two. And the last thread was about 120 posts long, so you didn't miss much.
Writing related, in this thread there are alredy a finished greentext (starts from >>143204979) and a proposed episode (here >>143211470).
Feel free to leave comments and suggestions if you want to. Or you know, do whatever you like!
Thank you for showing up! Have fun!'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143212688 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)17:30:30') {

'>>143212350
Oh yeah, we can make changes, after all it's a collective effort, I'm not married to anything.

To be fair I think the idea here is that Geodians have to incubate for decades

>>143212355
I'm sure Fisto isn't.'
;

}

if(Zylix's anon && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143212855 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)17:41:05') {

'>>143211503
i read it and i like the concept it's really good
i see that this is a commentary on religion and people's Beliefs.
and i like the meta-story.
i do have a suggestion but I'm not sure if it works or not how about instead of making Jasp-Us a dictator how about we make him some sort of a Cult leader?
but we make it really subtle so people won't get it until they rewatch it again.

Heck i even have a dark meta idea for this episode: later it gets banned because some news stations accuse the Episode of glorifying Cults (yes it didn't but you know the parent's mass hysteria) [/Spoiler]'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143212978 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)17:50:04') {

'>>143212855
I love it. Yeah, we can workshop it, After all this was, metatextually, a pitch.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143213186 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)18:05:21') {

'Thought I missed last week's thread because I was in Arkansas looking at the sun. My phone died in the 6 hour 5 mile per hour drive home';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143213370 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)18:17:57') {

'>>143213186
I remember! You wrote in the last /coc/ thread.
Welcome back, anon! I hope you enjoyed the eclipse.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143213422 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)18:22:58') {

'>>143213370
It was amazing! I've seen partial eclipses before but nothing really compared to this. Dusk all around you. I can see why Flanders is so annyoing sometimes, at least, during that moment.'
;

}

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143213884 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)19:02:07') {

'>>143213370
>>143213422
The light of the eclipse is far brighter than the sun. The gates of Hell have been opened.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143214039 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)19:14:06') {

'>>143213884
No, no it really isnt', it's quite dark during the eclipse, even if you get to see a solar prominence like I did.'
;

}

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143214112 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)19:20:11') {

'>>143214039
No. I have seen the sun far many times. The light of the eclipse is unlike the light of the sun.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143214128 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)19:21:16') {

'>>143213884
>The light of the eclipse is far brighter
This isn't what Nebulious expected when he destroyed the Lightstar.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143215452 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)20:57:27') {

'bump';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143215921 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)21:37:03') {

'>>143202594
Holy fuck Comet is too pretty fuck'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143216025 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)21:45:18') {

'>>143214112
yes in that there isn't any'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143216038 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)21:46:18') {

'>>143215921
Well that's definitely a reaction.'
;

}

if(Shang-Xu biggest fan && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143216078 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)21:49:02') {

'>>143205205
This is fantastic and I owe you infinite thanks'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143216252 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)22:00:55') {

'>>143216078
Hey Shang-Xu's Biggest Fan! You doin' alright?'
;

}

if(Shang-Xu biggest fan && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143216700 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)22:34:53') {

'>>143216252
Not as good as I'd like but I am not too bad so I won't complain. I thought I missed last week. Still have to catch up on a ton of stuff but I'm really happy and proud of you for guys for making so much progress. Do we have character descriptions or outlines of each of the meta characters like Simmons and Flanders? Do we have any proposals/ideas for which of them made which plot points/characters?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143216763 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)22:39:17') {

'>>143216700
I'm not sure if we've agreed on anything other than everyone's occupation, Flanders aside, though I figure he's one of the lowest ranking people on the writing team.

Way I figure it, Simmons is kind of a hardass because he feels like he's gotta make up for Adam's laxness and inability to tell anyone off. Adam is probably either completely checked out or high, and either way doesn't take his job as seriously as he should, but because of ht at he's taken a lot of risks on people that the industry probably wouldn't have normally and it's paid off enormously for him.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143217383 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)23:36:59') {

'Well anons, I’m about to get some respite from my exams! After this week I’ll theoretically have five days off a week! No work this Friday too. If the thread survives I’ll be contributing somehow!';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143217865 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)00:34:47') {

'>>143217383
aw sweet, I'm looking forward to it.

>>143216700
sorry you're having a rough time.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143218450 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)02:02:50') {

'>>143216700
Fred would be working a lot on the most freaky episodes and the most bizarre plots, settings, and creatures in the show.
Like there’s a joke about Star-Ro’s grandpa (elderly form) seemingly appearing on every ancient and mystery religion, only for it to be a reveal that he is actually one of the gods and “wise masters” they’ve worshipped.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143218468 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)02:07:15'  && image=='Tetraleaf_lore_thread_17_1.png') {

'>>143216700
There are some greentexts and some relevant posts. I'll post them later, as I'm busy right now.
The best green would be that about Rock'it's catchphrase. It was incredibly well done.'
;

}

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143219007 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)04:21:11') {

'I should warn you that will be a massive outbreak of terrorist attacks and huge rises of oil prices because of “the religion of peace” and Israel vs Iran conflict. So expect things to get wild very soon.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143219044 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)04:31:53') {

'>>143219007
Yeah man, nothing like genociding 40,000 civilians when you're the good guys.'
;

}

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143219053 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)04:34:51') {

'>>143219044
It’s war. It’s how it always worked.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143219788 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)07:34:27') {

'STAR-BUMP!!';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143219825 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)07:42:07'  && image=='Banjo_the_frog.jpg') {

'>>143216700
>>143218468
Here, a couple of posts. Mind that it wasn't clear at the time which roles Adam Muska and Dan Halley had (not that it is absolutely clear now).

>https://desuarchive.org/co/thread/137687455/#q137739731

So, we got the head of Tetraleaf Studios, Dan Halley.
The ragtag creative duo of writer Mickey Wesley and scriptwriter Carl Nabokov. I can see these two disagreeing in almost everything, thus it would be up to Frederick Kimble Simmons (F.K Simmons for shorts), their supervisor, to keep their collective autistic asses in check.
Finally, the artists themselves, such as Brad Green.

>https://desuarchive.org/co/thread/137955124/#q138018492

>it's 1981
>Tetraleaf Studios presents "Stargaze and the Sentinels of Light"
>Only Stargaze, Lance and Rock-It are present
>Mattel suggests a character that appeals to kids
>Executive Adam Muska makes a deadly mistake tho...
"Here, I got some ideas for you. I developed these with the marketing boys. What do y'all think?"
>Adam's thick southern accent combined with the poorly-drawn hippie-like frog alien makes cartoonist Brad Green lose it completely
>Brad Green eventually designs a bunch of characters, of which only Little Nova and Comet make it to the main cast
>Brad still has a soft spot for the stupid fucking alien Muska's team drew
>Banjo, the frog alien, would then appear in almost every episode playing "Dueling Banjos" for a couple of seconds before being blaster away by either the main cast or the villains'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143219856 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)07:50:38'  && image=='Tetraleaf_lore_thread_33.png') {

'>>143219825
Three threads ago, so not counting this thread this should be the latest lore, there was this greentext in pic related.
It contains some backstories for the characters and suggests that Adam Muska is the head of Tetraleaf, while Dan Halley is the Art Director. This seems more coherent with the greentext in >>143218468 pic.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143219914 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)08:02:03') {

'>>143219856
Then, beside the post a couple of thread ago suggesting that Mickey Wesley and Fred Flanders might engage in mortal duels atop the table of the meeting room at Tetraleaf (a post which I wrote), the only other thing in my possession about Tetraleaf is the amusing greentext about Rock-it's catchphrase, written I guess by the same author of the other greens that I posted.
Here it comes...'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143219919 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)08:03:05') {

'>>143219914
>"Look alive lads. I've talked with the marketing lads and they think the new guy- huh Rock-it, was it? So they think the new guy needs a catchphrase. A one-liner to throw at the bad guys or just, you know, mantra of the sorts."
>F.K Simmons looked at the menagerie that composed the Stargaze writing team, the ragtag team of writer Mickey Wesley and scriptwriter Carl Nabokov. The tiny meeting room they employed was very much near the drawing boards, so ocassionally, one of the artists would pass by to get a beverage from the shitty fridge.
>Of course, Mickey answered first. He always does.
>"F.K, we already have Star-Ro say catchphrases at the beginning AND end of the damn show. We don't need more."
>"Those are PSA messages. I doubt kids give a crap about them. I'm talking about "Go go Gadget" or "Cowabungers", that sort of thing-"
>"No it just- it just wouldn't work."
>"Look Mick, I know this might go against the beautiful bible you've written"
>Carl chuckled as his greasy hands fetched a cold beer from the fridge. F.K had no idea how much Mickey despised marketing-driven decisions. If it were for him, he would do it for "the art", whatever that it is...
>"-but think of the big picture. We are gonna be competing with the likes of Thundercats and Scooby-Doo, fierce opponents that have been at it for years. We gotta aim for mass appeal or we'll sink faster than the Titanic."
>"And you think that a catchphrase will somehow attract more viewers."
>F.K paused for a minute
>"Yes."
>Mickey grabbed his head and sighed.
>"Fine, it's fine. I can live with a catchphrase. Carl?"
>"If you are fine with it, I'm fine with it too... Though, I gotta ask: What kind of catchphrase should a guy called "Rock-It" have?"
>Deafening silence. Carl had, at that very moment, no idea that he opened the Pandora Box.
>"Let's rock it?" muttered F.K. The instant those words left his mouth, Wesley winced, like an injured animal.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143219930 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)08:05:14') {

'>>143219919
>Two hours passed since Carl had opened the Pandora Box. Cartoonists and artists had gotten involved at F.K's request as Mickey was unable to come up with anything that fitted his strict standarts
>Carl was the wisest man in that horrifically heated room. He knew this was going nowhere. He merely thrived in the chaos and threw a silly suggestion here and there
>"Rock and roll. Rock me. Rock'em and roll 'em. Put a rock in it- Jesus fucking Christ, is this the best 20 people can come up with? I pray I am never allowed to work in a cartoon ever again"
>Mickey continued reading the list while Carl continued to laugh. F.K had just finished his fifth cigar and was searching his pockets for a sixth. Brad Green zoomed off for a minute and wondered how the fuck he ended up working in Tetraleaf Studios
>Everyone else was either uncomfortable, exhausted or both. The tiny meeting room was slowly killing them, with its poor ventilation and back-murdering chairs.
>"Wesley, do us all a favour and just pick one" urged FK
>"None of these fit!"
>"Just. Pick. One. I don't care which! Make up your damn mind and pick one!"
>"They are all trash."
>"Pick one!"'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143219938 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)08:06:16'  && image=='Rock-it_haircut.jpg') {

'>>143219930
>After that horrible two-hour meeting, a compromise was made: Since Mickey couldn't fucking decide, F.K decided to let Storyboard director Robin Paste (and his team) choose the phrase. Surely, they would pick the least offensive one.
>Finally, voice recording began. Robin had unknowingly misinterpreted F.K instructions, but he wouldn't find out until Rock-It's voice actor began reading the lines. They assembled, blissfully unaware, at the recording booths to check if the episode was slowly shaping up. Even Adam was there, a rarity in those early days where his Walt Disney eccentricities forced him in constant back-to-back meetings.
>The actors begin reading their lines. Carl whispered to Mick, "I think Comet's actress should be younger", but Mickey's mind was elsewhere. He was waiting, with terrible trepidation, to hear Rock-It's catchphrase
>Finally, Rock-It lines
>"Rockin' stones, lad! You have my power now, show me what this rock-a-tastic blaster can do with it!"
>Mickey's light banished from his eyes as F.K's cigar was ejected from his mouth. Adam squinted, rubbed his temples then gazed at the writing team without saying a word. Ah yes, the Muska Stare. Someone had fucked up. Everybody in the studio knew the Muska Stare. Heads would roll if nobody was held responsible.
>But the episode kept going and the actors kept reharsing their lines. Mickey merely shook his head, F.K was seemingly frozen, and Carl wasn't paying attention. Muska, of course, was too much of a gentleman, so he would let the recording finish before opening the gates of Hell'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143220553 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)09:36:21'  && image=='Pum-mel_bump.png') {

'undefined';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143221071 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)10:30:10') {

'>>143216078
No, dude. You don't owe me anything. Your enthusiasm was contagious during the beginning of this project and it's probably one of the reasons why I didn't give up writing.
I'm glad you liked my greentext, I hope I'll be able to write more often.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143221824 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)11:54:06'  && image=='Comet sparkles.png') { }

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143221936 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)12:04:43') {

'>>143221824
CUTE!
Nice to see you again!'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143221951 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)12:06:01') {

'>>143221824
Daaaaaaw'
;

}

if(Shang-Xu biggest fan && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143222432 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)12:52:52') {

'>>143221071
I'd like to say I'm still very enthusiastic about this project but I just can't find the opportunity to get caught up.
>>143221824
She is adorable. Comet is a good princess'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143222475 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)12:58:40') {

'>>143221936
>>143221951
>>143222432
Glad you like it. Sorry for not drawing much recently but I have still been making sure to follow the threads as best I can. It was mostly all the religious and political arguing that filled up the threads that took away my enthusiasm to make content, since it was very annoying to sit through. Hopefully people wise up and stop with that in the future.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143222531 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)13:04:41') {

'>>143222475
>Sorry for not drawing much recently but I have still been making sure to follow the threads as best I can.
Don't worry, the most important thing is that you have fun. Then if you feel like drawing something, i can only say that it's great.
>the religious and political arguing that filled up the threads
Hopefully it's over. Or at least it coalesced into a meta-narrative that allows contents creation and battles in the fictional meeting room.'
;

}

if(Zylix's anon && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143222866 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)13:38:11') {

'>>143221824
Lovely!

>>143212978
glad to hear that you liked it
and can't wait to see and help with the episode'
;

}

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143223017 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)13:55:16') {

'>>143219938
Crumbled to pieces.
On this stone, I declare X.
A shattered rock will always have cracks.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143223067 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)13:59:18') {

'>>143223017
>A shattered rock will always have cracks.
I like this for some reasons.'
;

}

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143223107 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)14:02:37') {

'>>143223067
I put into a lot thought about it.
It’s based on Solomon’s “what is crooked can never be straightened”.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143223401 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)14:30:32') {

'>>143223107
Yes, I got that feeling from it. Quite nice, I can see Rock-it saying that.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143223656 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)14:55:41') {

'>>143219938
Brilliant.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143223684 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)14:58:02') {

'>>143223107
Solomon didn't have a planer table. Skill issue, honestly.

Anyway it's a really good quote and I like it'
;

}

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143223848 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)15:14:43') {

'>>143223684
Solomon had everything you can possibly desire and achieve in that time. He and his father were also musicians.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143224519 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)16:14:51') {

'Bump!';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143224606 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)16:20:59') {

'>>143223848
I actually don't think there's any historical evidence for Solomon's existence, which is why he's so much cooler than David, because he was, y'know, you basic Bronze Age Warlord. So having a fictitious son probably helped the narrative of him being a great king himself, because he made the great king.

Anyway I'm beginning to see why Adam likes you. I'm sorry I was a dick last month.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143225265 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)17:16:42') {

'>>143224606
I'm glad that in a board dominated by strife and distrust, once again the Stargaze thread sees a new hope.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143225918 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)18:14:20') {

'I mean i was like that once. But mostly the strange way he thinks has made some interesting ideas and I respect that.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143226199 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)18:36:07'  && image=='AE773445-B3E8-41D1-82D8-F694BF4269F4.jpg') {

'Been drawing Spider Eyes. Trying to make the dress a bit unique.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143226395 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)18:52:29'  && image=='D7382FB0-33BE-48FF-9248-01BEAF2224D4.jpg') {

'undefined';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143226952 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)19:30:05') {

'Sos. How many series have you all created?';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143227294 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)19:52:33') {

'>>143226952
I don't think many people created a tv show all on their own.
The goal of these threads is to eventually create one though, with the help of everyone.
Are you familiar with the job?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143227716 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)20:22:42') {

'>>143226199
>>143226395
You made me remember that anon who wanted a character like Aqune from Spider Riders.
Just saying.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143228440 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)21:06:09') {

'Middle of the night preemptive bump.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143228621 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)21:18:23'  && image=='6A77DFAD-6F2A-41F1-8CD7-9505E94D5A3F.jpg') {

'>>143227716
She looks like the bear girl.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143229001 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)21:43:04') {

'>>143226952
I'm not sure what you're trying to ask here.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143229500 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)22:18:53') {

'>>143227716
>>143228621
Spider Riders was my childhood

When the wicked rises the word goes out
CALLING ALL SPIDER RIDERS!'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143229694 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)22:36:25') {

'>>143229001
Who all creates a series anymore anyway? Everything is largely collective on the off chance that something new gets made at all.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143230479 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)23:45:06') {

'What is this show/series catchphrases again?';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143230716 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)00:01:23') {

'>>143230479
Star out, dude!'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143231606 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)01:29:47') {

'>>143230479
It's literally in the OP!
It's ok to ask questions, but looking for the answer yourself will keep your mind sharp and might save you some time!
See you... OUT... THERE!
Thanks for the bump'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143231661 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)01:37:05') {

'>>143231606
Don't even get me STAR-ted.

That's another catch phrase.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143232398 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)03:11:32') {

'>>143231661
I hope Geodians don't have Kidney stones, that would suck'
;

}

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143232888 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)04:22:21') {

'>>143230479
There are more than stars out there.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143232890 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)04:22:42') {

'onen more bump for the night I'm 'eepy';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143232979 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)04:36:04') {

'>>143232890
Is there a more Stargaze themed way to say eepy?'
;

}

if(LoreCat && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143233089 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)04:59:30') {

'>>143219938
Someone should definately draw Rock-It pushing a boulder up a hill, Sisyphus style, but the boulder is actually a bunch of mineral catchphrases and puns.
Also damn. It's been nearly a year and I still see people sharing some of my greentexts. It's a coozy feeling. Anyways, I don't have anything planned right now so do tell if there's anything in need of some lore.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143233179 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)05:19:46') {

'>>143233089
>still see people sharing some of my greentexts
I knew you were the one writing the greentexts of Tetraleaf Studios! They are incredible, thank you so much!
About lore... I often think about Astray. It might be something like Eternia in He-Man, but maybe it has things in common with the USA, but with a bit of Greece to get that feeling of cradle of western civilization (the Kalanthis, not sure if I spelt that right, are the Romans, so...), so cities with a neoclassical appearance like New York...
I don't have the foggiest idea. I'm not that good with these things. My core idea is that Astray is "western", as western as the good guys in LotR would be. Does this make sense? If you had something in mind for Astray, then it would be great. And feel free to disregard my ramblings, if you thought less Asimov's Foundation and more Herbert's Dune, it's ok.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143233601 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)07:03:14'  && image=='Comet_poking_out_of_corner_animated.gif') {

'As a little update, I worked a bit here and there on the wiki article and added the greentexts "Comet's lullaby" and "Spiral". I would like to add the Tetraleaf greentexts, but I don't have time anymore right now and I'm not sure if it would be better to add them in the Tetraleaf Studios section.
Anyway, see you out there, anons!'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143234439 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)09:11:41') {

'>>143233601
See ya space cowboy'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143235044 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)10:25:02') {

'I just found this site by Robert Lamb, one of the storyboard artists at Filmation during the 80's. If you want to see what animation studios and the people who worked in them looked like, I think this is interesting.

>http://www.robertartwriter.com/Filmation.html'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143236122 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)12:05:08') {

'bump';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143237030 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)13:29:43') {

'>>143228621
Is it the spear?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143237035 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)13:29:54'  && image=='Comet sad.png') {

'undefined';

}

if(Shang-Xu biggest fan && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143237059 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)13:32:24') {

'>>143232979
Star tired?
Space exhaustion?
Starship-lagged?
Crashing?
Out of fuel?
Turning to a dwarf star?
Landing/Descending?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143238049 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)14:51:42') {

'>>143237059
>Comet: You look horrible, B-rō!
>Star-rō: I'm blasted...
Comet: Well, Haw-ly shi—!
Star-rō: No swearing!'
;

}

if(Shang-Xu biggest fan && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143238081 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)14:53:33') {

'>>143235044
Thank you for this.
>>143230479
The main one is "See you.....OUT THERE!"
There are others like Rock-It making frequent rock puns and Star-ro saying "blast" a lot.
One that I haven't seen brought up in a while is Nebulious can summon "SEVERAL HUNDRED SMOKE SNAKES"
I'm sure we've had others that aren't coming to my brain right now'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143238354 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)15:16:43') {

'>>143232979
Starlagged'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143238540 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)15:30:58') {

'>>143238354
I like this.'
;

}

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143238624 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)15:37:14') {

'>>143232979
Spaced out.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143239291 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)16:24:50') {

'>>143238624
Yeah, Flanders gets it'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143239357 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)16:28:53') {

'>>143238624
Nice, very nice.

>>143238081
>Thank you for this.
Your welcome. Here's the imdb page for the full cast of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe.
>https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0126158/fullcredits/?ref_=tt_cl_sm
A lot of people worked on it. A LOT!'
;

}

if(Shang-Xu biggest fan && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143240025 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)17:19:44') {

'>>143233179
I always imagined Astray and any of it's colonies/space stations to be very classic sci-fi, very technology heavy, mostly metallic structures like from Cybertron from Transformers, or Cloud City or Coruscant from Star Wars. I really like your ideas as well.
Can I get a reminder of who the Kalanthis are?
>>143232888
I feel like this could be a phrase that gets incorporated by some characters. It could be interpreted in a lot of different ways too. It could be a warning, a way to tell people to hold on to hope, or a hint to keep your eyes open for mysterious/unexpected things.
>>143233601
The Comet animations bring real joy to my heart.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143240078 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)17:23:02'  && image=='Kalathis_lore_1.png') {

'>>143240025
>Can I get a reminder of who the Kalanthis are?
Pic related.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143240238 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)17:34:20'  && image=='F91961B5-F3B5-46D9-BEAA-7CFB2F1BA2A9.jpg') {

'undefined';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143240427 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)17:50:48') {

'It’s kinda funny to think that after a huge gallery of crazy villains and monsters, Redshift and Spider-eyes are nicknames for a Luke Skywalker guy and a maid.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143240759 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)18:18:20'  && image=='436F64E5-C20C-4727-B716-E8B908256B0B.jpg') {

'undefined';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143240887 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)18:27:11') {

'>>143240025
Always wished I had the training to draw those old SCience fiction space stations'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143241491 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)19:10:55') {

'You know those old funimation offices do look pretty cozy';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143241957 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)19:41:25') {

'>>143241491
It seems the atmosphere was nice too, at least this is what one of the new animators at the time said. I was watching a short documentary about filmation, I'll probably continue it later. You can find it on youtube as "Documentary inside FILMATION".
And I should look into DIC too.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143242528 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)20:26:01') {

'>>143231661
I would definitely see this quote happen in 80s or 50s desu.'
;

}

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143243063 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)21:05:18') {

'Navi: I’m getting drowned out.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143243649 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)21:48:20') {

'>>143241957
Oh I wouldn't be even a little surprised. They made He-Man, that was probably the nicest place to work no matter who you were in the 80s.'
;

}

if(LoreCat && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143244061 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)22:20:44'  && image=='mitchell-stuart-artdeco-kitbash.jpg') {

'>>143240025
Personally, since Stargaze is meant to represent the man from the future, I think Astray should have a clear Art Deco influence. If you are not familiar with Art Deco, look up the Incredibles, Batman TAS and the now defunct game Champions Online. Huge fucking buildings of impossible size, gargantuan statues, totally futuristic but not TOO futuristic to the point is unrecognizable.
I'm also a big fan of Astroboy Metro city. It's sci-fi but everything looks cutesy, with few sharp edges and circular shapes everywhere which makes the city look friendly. Even the scifi cars sometimes resemble plushies.
Since Tetraleaf studios has both old cartoonists as well as pioneer weebs, perhaps both concepts can be married. Astray is a stand-in for Earth, thus humanity. It should feel like home, not just to Star-Ro but also to the kids watching at home. It should make them go "Shit man, I wanna live there"
Pic related is an example of an Art Deco city, tho Astray should be way more colorful.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143244276 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)22:38:55') {

'>>143244061
I think we should all get together and convince Adam to let us take a paid field trip to New York.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143245059 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)23:39:06'  && image=='Comet's new pet.png') {

'undefined';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143245397 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)00:08:53') {

'Good night space heroes';

}

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143245795 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)00:55:42'  && image=='F45549A5-F58F-496B-8DA4-8CA3C4AD00FE.jpg') {

'>>143244061
I imagine Stargaze as someone who remembers having a world like this and Blak/Redshift to be someone who doesn’t. Simply because of their ages when Astray fallen.

Since, even though the Cat world (the most realistically trusted place for the Astray royals) is highly advanced, they will not like the weird occultist magic stuff that is attached to worlds such as New York. Astray is the kind of world I would more realistically write as a false peace society, with it getting absorbed in the pure materialisms of the universe (magic is included into this section if you read the Bible and studied how occultist work).

I would imagine the cat world as something like Torigoth, Mor Ardain, or a mix between them from Xenoblade 2.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143246020 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)01:23:21') {

'>>143244061
This is good, I like it! I'll look into the things you mentioned. It's nice to have an idea about the locations when imagining and writing things.
Thank you!'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143246485 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)02:28:42'  && image=='1212374894014.jpg') {

'On the topic of scenery and locations: What would the Geosphere look like? What are the landscapes like, or the cities?
Perhaps the cities are carved into mountainsides, giant cliff-dwellings burrowed deep into the earth. Vast cavernous halls deeper inside with light provided by crystals reflecting and directing it through mirrored tunnels like giant skylights?
Are the surface regions deserts with soaring towers of stone? Forests of crystalline plants? Great oceans of sparkling geode water, shimmering with crystal particles?
These things need to be considered, if only to provide background art for the animation...'
;

}

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143246699 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)03:03:40'  && image=='2643D386-67A9-4E2B-9611-575A818AE960.jpg') { }

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143246702 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)03:04:57'  && image=='0E60731D-A157-4049-972E-09890D7BA162.jpg') {

'>>143246485
Caves'
;

}

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143246709 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)03:05:58'  && image=='6C9F5831-9564-4B12-AE7E-ABD97D0A4520.jpg') {

'>>143246485
And more caves.'
;

}

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143246716 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)03:07:00'  && image=='5EDD7E10-20B8-4797-A73C-82F8F6B485A9.jpg') {

'>>143246485
And ice caves.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143247225 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)04:23:54') {

'>>143246485
One time I made my Minecraft base inside an amethyst geode and I figure it's like that cozy but sharp'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143247495 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)05:08:49'  && image=='Rock-it_and_Pum-mel_3.png') {

'>>143246485
While I think that buildings carved into the mountains should probably be a thing, I don't want to turn the geodians into dwarves (at least not completely).
Both Rock-it and Pum-mel have some oriental and particularly japanese elements, something I suggested while people were pondering about their design. I'm not saying that they should have japanese architecture, but I think the principles of the traditional japanese aesthetic can be used to make something interesting: a land where the rocks are alive and grow, where the people build structures that blend with the landscape, with beautiful gardens and minimalistic interiors that make use of negative spaces (and all the other ideas from shinto, taoism and all that jazz).
About the natural environment, as I said the rocks should be "alive" due to the power of Asterism (the star of Geosphere) and I'd say very colorful, given that the Aster-crystals are color coded. So yeah, I think
>deserts with soaring towers of stone? Forests of crystalline plants? Great oceans of sparkling geode water, shimmering with crystal particles?
gets the picture right.
And caves. The most incredible you can think of.
But these are my opinions. If anyone has something to say, please do so.'
;

}

if(LoreCat && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143248133 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)07:39:05') {

'>>143247495
I recall one Anon suggested Geosphere be surrounded by an asteroid bell, or having random rocks floating around.

>Japanese influence
LMAO, so we have Mongolian, Chinese and now Japanese influence. Kinda funny how the orientals and foreigners are portrayed as the Good Guys, and meanwhile we have pseudo-Romans as the Bad Guys.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143248351 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)08:22:43') {

'>>143248133
>I recall one Anon suggested Geosphere be surrounded by an asteroid bell, or having random rocks floating around.
In the Rock-it greentext, I depicted the star Asterism like a gem surrounded by rings of colored crystals, but I think those are different from the Aster Crystals from which the geodians are born. An asteroid belt is cool tho', maybe also floating mountains.
>Kinda funny how the orientals and foreigners are portrayed as the Good Guys, and meanwhile we have pseudo-Romans as the Bad Guys.
Tamautians being the good guys is a bit of a stretch, but yes we got more orient and more women than other shows at the time. Astrayans are westerners tho' and they are the goodest good guys until Warmaster rises to power'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143249509 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)11:06:26') {

'bump';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143250452 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)12:29:48'  && image=='Comet_pistol_fingers.png') {

'Reminder that the next thread will be up two weeks after this one gets archived.
Right now, that would mean on the 29th of April.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143251017 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)13:14:14') {

'>>143250452
Well then I sure hope that I don't get chosen for jury duty'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143251673 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)14:01:15') {

'>>143250452
Sounds good'
;

}

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143252062 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)14:27:07') {

'>>143248351
Tamau can’t truly be foreign and Asian without the weird and creepy occultist magic stuff there and Astray can’t be the west without the foundations the west had (the biblical gospel that forsaken magic).
Tamau is accidentally made more western and middle eastern because of the core principles of being anti-magic and heavily pro-Science. They also act and develop far less like Asians, and instead are more like dickish Americans/Europeans/Jews.'
;

}

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143253213 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)15:45:19') {

'What should Tamau look like?';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143253986 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)16:33:37') {

'>>143252062
Flanders, Christianity believes in a magic Carpenter that could do magic healing and transmutation. They certainly believed magic was real'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143254107 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)16:38:03') {

'>>143253986
Like I get that Jesus was divine and that every miracle was said to be through God's actions or intervention but that's fundamentally the same thing, especially if you believe other people can do magic like Pharoah's priests'
;

}

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143254185 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)16:41:21') {

'>>143253986
Calling Jesus magical is completely blasphemous. Magic is a rip-off of his power.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143254206 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)16:42:40') {

'>>143254185
But what's fundamentally the difference? If Moses can imitate Pharoah's magic how is one fundamentally different from the other? Besides christisns, at least the ones I grew up with believed magic was real and that regular people could use it'
;

}

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143254213 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)16:42:55') {

'>>143254107
Those snakes were devoured and the God of Israel completely mocked every god there in every plague.'
;

}

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143254276 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)16:45:33') {

'>>143254206
When you use magic, you swear allegiance to a fallen Angel.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143255089 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)17:26:14') {

'>>143254276
Right but that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that magic is real in this scenario and so it really doesn't matter if Tamau uses Asian magic because it's all the same stuff'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143255108 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)17:27:20') {

'>>143254213
So like the priests of Ra cast Lv. 1 Snake and Moses cast Snakeaga?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143255224 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)17:34:37'  && image=='Sigil_tail_lift.png') {

'I think we are approaching a meeting room battle. Come on, guys, we are on a budget and on a deadline, we can't waste time like this.
>>143253213
>What should Tamau look like?
This matter is one of the few where the wiki shines. Check the voice about Tamau, it's quite extensive.'
;

}

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143255681 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)18:03:45') {

'>>143255089
Tamau forsaken magic in their lands and consider it as accursed. Which means they likely know where all magic is coming from.
>>143255108
If you read numbers 21, you would be surprised by what God actually looks like. And explain the obsessions the fallen have with dragons and snakes. And the agnostic narrative.
And if you doubt it, read revelations 1 after it.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143256097 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)18:30:57'  && image=='5103973C-691D-4CEB-8713-50B64B08CA22.jpg') {

'Childhood musical thing.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143256220 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)18:39:58'  && image=='1024B05A-35F8-4E65-95B6-19FEC103FFDB.jpg') { }

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143256565 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)19:02:41') {

'It’s weird we given Star-ro a GF, and yet the writers pretty much focus on making her do the weird and parental-rant-worthy stuff with the girls.';

}

if(Shang-Xu biggest fan && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143257574 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)20:19:18') {

'>>143255681
I may be forgetting some of our lore, but I don't think magic all comes from the same place in the Stargaze story.
>If you read numbers 21, you would be surprised by what God actually looks like. And explain the obsessions the fallen have with dragons and snakes. And the agnostic narrative.
>And if you doubt it, read revelations 1 after it.
Which version/translation of the bible do you recommend btw?
>>143252062
>Tamau can’t truly be foreign and Asian
Well it isn't, so there's a simple answer for you there. There is some Asian influence behind how we design them but they aren't Asian, they're an alien culture that just happens to have some recognizable features.
>>143248133
The Barbareans/Ni-barswa along with the Astrayans are also basically the biggest good guys around and their designs are based on Native Americans, that's about as far west as you get.
>>143244276
I'm okay with this'
;

}

if(Shang-Xu biggest fan && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143257622 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)20:23:26') {

'>>143256565
I'm not sure what you're referring to'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143258056 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)20:59:21') {

'>>143256565
What do you mean Rant-Worthy? Can you give an example'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143258092 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)21:02:09') {

'>>143255681
Okay but we're... we're not talking about the Bible here. So I need you to explain why cultural influences of different beliefs of magic isn't appropriate for the Tamautians?'
;

}

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143258170 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)21:07:43'  && image=='E77ECAFE-5170-450D-9E0E-4EC20CF6530C.jpg') {

'>>143258056
The Beatles, whom have considered Aleistor Crowley to be a role model.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143258205 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)21:10:34') {

'>>143257574
>I may be forgetting some of our lore, but I don't think magic all comes from the same place in the Stargaze story.
I can confirm. Magic is tied to the different stars. I made a summary of what I remember here
>https://desuarchive.org/co/thread/142861533/#q142903148
but I completely forgot about Bar-Bareans. So there's Bar-Bareans shamanic magic; "Magic" of the mind by the various telepaths like Conshock and Trancia (from the Academy of Awakening I guess); Technomancy, possibly originated on Lirot (but there isn't a consensus about this), used by Baba and Sigil; the rock-bending of the geodians due to Asterism; The power of Czandra (one of the two stars of Tamau) that creates tamautian crystals.
And finally, the powers of the Lightstar and the Voidstar.
I think this is all. Correct me if I'm wrong.'
;

}

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143258215 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)21:11:03') {

'>>143258092
There’s no escape from the Bible, especially when the enemies of it, the sorcerers, canonically exist in our show.
>explain why cultural influences of different beliefs of magic isn't appropriate for the Tamautians?
Logically, they would consider it all a different strand of poison.'
;

}

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143258241 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)21:13:07') {

'>>143258205
>Magic is tied to the different stars
And stars are another way the Bible refers to angels.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143258259 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)21:14:36'  && image=='1704707488782435.png') { }

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143258317 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)21:18:18') {

'>>143258259
You do know that dude had sex with beast and children, right?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143258426 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)21:24:09') {

'>>143258317
He's an He-Man character, so I'm sure he did nothing of the sort. Anyway, I think we had our dose of Bible studies. So I'm sure everyone will take what you said in consideration, but it's enough for the time being. Thank you for your insight though.'
;

}

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143258561 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)21:31:32') {

'>>143258426
I was talking about Aleistor Crowley.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143258725 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)21:42:59') {

'>>143258561
My bad then. But given what you said about him, I don't think he has a place in our conversations, so let's not talk about him.'
;

}

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143259322 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)22:29:39') {

'>>143258725
Unfortunately, every rockstar and American producer loves him.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143259834 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)23:24:02') {

'How would the general public react to this story?';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143260087 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)23:49:24') {

'>>143258215
But the Tamau aren't Christians, so they wouldn't know this'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143260564 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)00:43:34') {

'>>143259834
Iunno, depends on if they actually encounter it?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143260729 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)01:01:11') {

'>>143260087
So what would make them not take advantage of magic if they have no base principles not to?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143260786 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)01:07:26') {

'>>143260729
Nothing, so yeah uh, I think it more important to find in universe reasons for certain magics to be dangerous or something, because the christian reasons won't be the ones the majority of viewers think of, because, and I love you Flanders you got so many good ideas, they don't share your specific Christian beliefs about magic.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143260903 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)01:19:56') {

'>>143260786
Christianity is the only faith that goes “if you use magic, you burn” when atheism and Godless science-only guys would be like “magic is real? Cool, let’s abuse it.”
The reason why the Nebulous of the real world succeed and thrives is because of magic, the power that allures men to to serve him, the Devil.
Oddly enough, how magical the setting is makes it clear on how completely corrupted the entire universe is.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143260974 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)01:27:41') {

'>>143260903
Fred I'm gonna go make a mixed drink, would you like something?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143261113 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)01:44:24') {

'>>143260974
Absolutely nothing. I’m going to wonder about how Star-ro and Blak grow in Tamau.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143261279 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)02:03:50') {

'>>143261113
Alright, well, just so you know, Adam's got the good shit under his desk and he's over in Berkley with his old lady'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143261585 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)02:52:21') {

'>>143261279
You mean poison.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143261780 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)03:25:36') {

'>>143261585
I mean some Sparkling Jesus, vintage 1949'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143262110 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)04:31:16') {

'>>143260786
I don't remember if LoreCat (the creator of the Baastanians/Tamautians) ever gave his opinion about the following, but there might actually be a in universe reason why Tamautians hate magic, other than the fact that they supposedly can't use it.
The Dark Mirror is on Tamau because the cats defeated the voidborn who had it, with great strife and sacrifice. Now the Voidborns use voidstar magic, so, borrowing some imagery from Fred, it was like the Devil himself tormented them with his demonic powers, with no God to save them (except if you, Fred, think that the divine Providence played a role, but you should tell that to the Tamautians). And technology was the only thing that allowed them to defeat their enemy.
So not only they are unable to use magic (and I think this is set in stone?), but their greatest for yet was a magic user, so they might still remember that.
But I don't remember if there ever was a consensus about this, so feel free to give your opinion.'
;

}

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143262179 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)04:45:36') {

'>>143262110
It’s pretty weird how well the Bible stuff can be applied to them since they hate the weird magic shit and seen the physical sources of them (demons). Normally, pagan society would resort to white magic stuff, but this group forsaken the dark and white magic and accurately considered them the same thing. Meaning, there must be a source for them to think this way (God).

They can use magic. It’s just they haven’t used it for such a long time, they don’t think they can do it. Like society of today. I will tell you right now, if you own an Ouiji board, you already can tap into magic with it like the majority of the public does. But the public is duped into thinking it’s some kind of game or rumor. That’s the effect of our post-Christian society.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143263573 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)08:57:40') {

'New Comet art from the drawthread
>>143249598'
;

}

if(Shang-Xu biggest fan && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143264723 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)11:03:46') {

'>>143263573
We are winning but at what cost?'
;

}

if(Shang-Xu biggest fan && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143265218 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)11:57:00') {

'>>143262179
I'm pretty sure God is not the reason for why they are against magic. And I don't think that would really fit into the story you want to tell either because the Baastinians are supposed to be generally assholes, not good role models'
;

}

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143265439 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)12:20:32') {

'>>143265218
The only good role model in the Bible is God. The Jews are the most despised group in the world if Christians didn’t exist.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143265866 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)13:03:29') {

'>>143263573
Comet really channelling Trancia's aesthetic here'
;

}

if(Shang-Xu biggest fan && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143265916 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)13:08:55') {

'>>143265439
Sometimes I think you're trolling. Aren't Jesus, Mary, Joseph, and most of the apostles good role models?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143265970 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)13:14:05') {

'>>143265916
Think of it this way: if he’s trolling, he is not worth engaging in a conversation about this with. If he actually believes his crazy bullshit, then he’s also not worth engaging on this with. It’s a lose-lose situation if you do it.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143265974 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)13:14:31') {

'>>143265916
>Jesus, Mary, Joseph, and most of the apostles good role models?
Notice that almost all of them are from the New Testament.
Have you heard of Samson?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143266248 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)13:40:06') {

'>>143263573
Really nice!
>>143264723
There were moralfags in the drawthread screaming pedos. You can't escape them, like the people making cartoons couldn't escape the moral guardians in the 80s.
But you can ignore them.
The drawing isn't pornographic, she hasn't a lust provoking pose, nor she's based on a real kid. So there isn't anything anyone can realistically say against it.
Don't engage those people. They don't want to have a conversation.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143266317 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)13:46:28') {

'>>143266248
>there were moralfags
Just one guy from what I saw, and he seemed to have it out for /coc/ in general so was probably just picking fights.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143266402 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)13:53:41') {

'>>143266317
Yeah, I was referring to him. I'm glad there weren't more.
>Verification not required'
;

}

if(Shang-Xu biggest fan && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143266662 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)14:12:13') {

'>>143265974
I assumed we were talking about the new testament because he said Bible.
For the old testament there's still Jobe, King Solomon and Moses right?
I am not very familiar with Samson, he was the one who was tricked into losing his power when a woman cut his hair but I don't know much about his character.
>>143266248
Thanks for the advice'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143267343 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)15:03:38') {

'>>143266662
>he was the one who was tricked into losing his power when a woman cut his hair but I don't know much about his character.
He constantly bangs foreign whores.
> King Solomon
He caused Israel to be split apart into two nations from banging thousands of foreign women.
>Job
Literally all of his pals said he must’ve sinned because his life was so awful.
>Moses
He murdered a man and runs away from Egypt when a Hebrew slave calls him out.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143267365 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)15:04:57') {

'>>143265218
I would think the reason they're against magic is that it's inconsistent and unpredictable. The best thing about Science is that it's repeatable and testable.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143267379 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)15:06:01') {

'>>143265970
The thing about Flanders is he does have come interesting ideas but you gotta tease the explanation out of him to make it work.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143267384 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)15:06:24') {

'>>143267365
No. Magic can be consistent, but you have to deal with the Devil for it.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143267400 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)15:07:11') {

'>>143266662
Samson not only couldn't cut his hair, he couldn't bathe. He smelled horrible and was just the worst kind of person.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143267415 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)15:08:12') {

'>>143267384
Okay well then once someone gives me some scientific papers on Satan we'll talk about that some more.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143267549 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)15:16:30') {

'>>143267415
There’s way too many of those. Alien research is a part of it. Karate is a part of it. Hollywood is a part of it. Mud fossil university is a YouTube channel all about ancient fossils of the giants and monsters from Genesis 6, proving that fallen angels do indeed have penises and cum.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143268619 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)16:26:39') {

'>>143267549
What the fuck?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143268822 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)16:38:20') {

'>>143268619
Have you read Genesis 6?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143268895 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)16:42:37') {

'>>143267549
You oughta watch Miniminutemen.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143268934 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)16:45:18') {

'>>143268822
Yes, but to be fair I also don't believe it's true, let alone describing reality. I dunno man, it's weird how you find the natural world so boring you have to make up myths to believe in.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143268973 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)16:47:50'  && image=='Stargazer_concept_art_1.png') {

'undefined';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143268996 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)16:48:52'  && image=='Ursa-La_Stargazer_concept_art_1.png') { }

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143269018 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)16:49:54'  && image=='Stargazer_villain_concept.png') { }

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143269032 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)16:51:09') {

'>>143268934
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vj7vsX3y-XI&pp=ygUWTXVkIGZvc3NpbCB1bml2ZXJzaXR5IA%3D%3D'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143269139 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)16:57:38') {

'>>143268973
>>143268996
>>143269018
These are always very cool. 90s-00s Stargaze is going to be awesome.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143269217 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)17:02:28') {

'>>143268996
This shit is rad as hell'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143269234 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)17:03:23') {

'>>143269139
>>143269217
I was told I had to make them look more like teenagers so I may need to redesign them.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143269389 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)17:13:10') {

'>>143269234
Are you the artist?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143269398 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)17:13:39') { }

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143269438 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)17:16:14') {

'>>143269398
can't wait to so me.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143269443 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)17:16:45') { }

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143269533 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)17:21:42') {

'>>143269398
You’ve already seen the new redshift concepts?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143269538 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)17:22:05') {

'>>143269533
No, where are they?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143269553 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)17:23:02') {

'>>143269234
>I was told I had to make them look more like teenagers
Maybe for the 90s-00s. Star-rō is in his 20's in the 80s show, same with Ursa-La.
Thank you very much for your drawings. I hope you had fun and you will continue to have fun with these threads in the future. And if you want to contribute, that would be awesome, but don't feel obliged.
Again, thank you!'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143269578 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)17:24:26'  && image=='Redshift_concept_1.png') {

'>>143269538
Nta, but maybe he refers to these.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143269597 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)17:25:43') {

'>>143269443
to see more. I'm not sure what happened to most of hte letters.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143269598 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)17:25:43'  && image=='Redshift_concept_2.png') { }

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143269635 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)17:28:15') { }

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143269699 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)17:32:54'  && image=='2CCB2B69-A734-4581-8C3A-9FD2086CBC14.jpg') {

'>>143269538
Previous two threads.
https://desuarchive.org/co/thread/142861533/#142861533'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143269915 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)17:48:21') {

'>>143269538
He basically looks like Luke Skywalker, but with red eyes. And has a maid now.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143269941 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)17:50:22') {

'>>143269538
https://desuarchive.org/co/thread/142546955/#142627891'
;

}

if(Zylix's anon && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143270332 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)18:19:13'  && image=='1686929928679.png') {

'Posting Kayla because i can';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143271092 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)19:07:36') {

'Welp, got lots of free time on my hands tomorrow. Who do you guys would prefer as a poorly made drawing? Preferably one character that has no or barely any art, along with a full description of it.

Or maybe I should just come up with my own OC to add?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143271270 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)19:21:46') {

'>>143271092
Pum-Mel'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143271439 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)19:34:53'  && image=='Designs_tab_0.2.png') {

'>>143271092
The choice is yours, just remember to have fun.
If you want, I just updated the character design tab. Hopefully I didn't forget anyone. I'll post some descriprions.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143271619 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)19:46:49'  && image=='Lan-star_00s_concept_1.png') {

'>>143271439
From the pastebin in the OP.
Warmaster R.Hand Man
>A powerful, giant muscular Astrayan warrior who speaks very little, not caring if others view him as stupid, because it only works in his favor to surprise them with how cunning he can be.
Also, he has red skin.
Talon Red
>Our resident Boba Fett rip-off. The bounty hunter who will hunt and harm anyone, even our heroes, if it's for his paycheck. He is named for his signature weapon, a deadly red claw that is always in his varied arsenal.
Ringo
>the badass loose-cannon cop who doesn't follow the rules.
Also, his creator said he has a sword cannon. Make of that whatever you want.

Ga-Leon, Spiral and Man-Dar appear in the greentext at the beginning of the thread. tl;dr, Ga-Leon is Star-rō's father and space Batman, and he has four vertical scars on his eye; Man-Dar is Lan-star's father (so look at Lan-star for resemblance) and Spiral is Star-rō's mother. Wil-Lo and Ed-Do are the little brothers of Lan-star.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143271703 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)19:53:53'  && image=='Arnhevi_brothers_lore_thread_anniversary_1.5_1.png') {

'>>143271439
Bull-Der
An enemy of Rock-it. His creator said of him:
>I imagine his design similar to a mix of Alistair and Malphite from League of Legends
Eye Spy
A saboteur and underling of Warmaster.
>A cybernetic cyclops, a mix of Seymour from Teen Titans and Garindan (the spy alien in A New Hope)
Arawn & Devan
>Pic related'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143271774 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)20:00:54') {

'>>143271619
R.Hand Man is like Malco from Di-Gata the Defenders… fitting since Warmaster is inspired by Brackus
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6hW1hlArn0Q&list=PLtKz87JWQAT7vNQoIIAWhdUwmW3ZhTxXu&index=3&pp=iAQB'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143271857 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)20:07:56'  && image=='Brakus.jpg') {

'>>143271774
Di-Gata Defenders... it's like I'm suddenly in the first thread of this project.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143272086 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)20:27:31') {

'>>143271857
Guess why ;)'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143272164 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)20:35:01'  && image=='Warmaster.png') {

'undefined';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143272241 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)20:40:18') {

'>>143272086
Because, even after all this time, people are still gazing upon the stars!
That or I traveled back to 2022, so I have another chance tell that anon that a wiki article wouldn't be so bad after all. Wish I started sooner.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143272411 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)20:54:23') {

'>>143272241
Well, close… I’m the anon who started the whole project :D !'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143272514 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)21:05:45') {

'>>143272164
I quite like warmaster being fairly unassuming'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143273026 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)21:48:18') {

'>>143272514
Like from this design what I gather is that he is the Warmaster (a title) of the army of Astray. He's collected, charismatic, and respected.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143273572 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)22:36:07') {

'dmm;jmttbttt';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143274306 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)23:45:02') {

'>>143273572
oh yeah?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143274351 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)23:49:58') {

'>>143274306
Yeah!'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143274912 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)00:47:33') {

'>>143271857
>>143271774
I think I’m going to watch the show again'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143275049 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)01:04:48') {

'https://youtu.be/SRVgNguBAaQ?si=Zp1I8_DFQAjtW2Xd

Brackus fighting Seth was memorable, and the part when he’s about to lose and he “bargained” with Seth left a deep impression on how villains act to me'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143275726 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)02:26:31') { }

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143276022 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)03:11:26') {

'>>143272411
Oh, I'm so glad you stayed! I wondered sometimes if you were still involved in this.'
;

}

if(Shang-Xu biggest fan && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143276432 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)04:34:11') {

'I had a thought when I was coming back from work today. Since Rock-it is a well known hero who earned great respect from Ga-leon, enough that he told stories about him to Stargaze (at least in the Rock-it greentext) and Warmaster has been hard at work directing the Astrayan armies since before Stargaze started his hero work; isn't it likely that Rock-it and Warmaster would be somewhat familiar with each other? I think they would have at least heard of each other's exploits over the years of their duty.
>>143272411
Happy to see you're still here my man!'
;

}

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143276453 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)04:39:16') {

'>>143276432
I always think of Warmaster being more interesting as a good branch that broken off the rotting tree, long before that tree was set on fire.
So maybe Rock-it has heard of Warmaster, but on a biased enemy side without the regard for his faith or his views on the suspicious interstellar Astray power.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143277814 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)08:45:56') {

'Have you guys develop the Stargaze animation yet?';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143277920 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)09:02:42') {

'>>143277814
There are some gifs, but it's difficult to find animators. I don't know if we even have the materials they need to animate, to tell the truth. But that's my own ignorance.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143278478 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)10:25:46') {

'Can anyone here give me the recaps on Stargaze?';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143278600 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)10:40:16') {

'>>143202594
She’ll probably fart'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143278714 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)10:53:38') {

'>>143278478
I'm at work right now, but in the meantime you can read the wiki article. If there's something that you feel is missing, please tell.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143278981 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)11:33:59') {

'>>143276022
>>143276432
I never left. Though study and work take much of my free time I at least make sure to bump the thread!'
;

}

if(Shang-Xu biggest fan && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143278999 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)11:35:54') {

'>>143278478
What do you want recaps on?
I'm still behind on a lot of stuff but I can give some answers while you check out the wiki and wait for the other guys who are more caught up.

The project is supposed to be 4chan's 80s toyetic cartoon franchise like Transformers or He-Man.
Stargaze is our main character, our Optimus Prime/He-Man. He is a buff and noble hero prince who travels across the galaxy/universe fighting bad guys and helping the downtrodden.
The first villain we made was Warmaster, he's the tricky and backstabbing villain kind of like Starscream.
Nebulious is kind of like our Skeletor/Megatron, the big theatrical dark lord with pure evil powers and no redeemable motivations.
Rock-it is the big mentor/heavy hitter of the hero group, he's a big muscly rock man with rocket powered legs, he was iirc the first character who was pitched and we decided muscly cyborg rock man is the type of character that would be a supporting hero and not the main hero.
Comet is the little half-sister of our hero. She's a cat girl and princess and generally will be the one learning the lesson of the week as she grows up trying to help her big brother. She's kind of like Jade from the Jackie Chan Adventures, Stargaze usually wants her to stay home where it's safe but she tags along anyway and helps with Adventures but she's not able to fight like her big brother and his adult allies'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143279046 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)11:41:13') {

'>>143265866
Maybe we can get an episode where Comet wears one of Trancia's dresses?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143279082 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)11:44:48') {

'>>143279046
Remind me to draw this later'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143279601 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)12:42:50') {

'>>143277814
>>143277920
Trying to go for an animation at this point in the project with a community of this size is an easy way to bite off more than we can chew and fall apart. More realistic goals would be comics.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143279975 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)13:22:59') {

'>>143271439
I’m in the process of doodling the Right-Hand Man.

I got two kinds of weapons in mind for him:
Something small that packs a lot of power like the noisy cricket, with perhaps looking like a Star Trek phaser.

Something big like a mini-gun or a bazooka'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143280153 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)13:41:38') {

'>>143279975
>Something small that packs a lot of power
I vote for this. Others always underestimate him, so I think it would be a good weapon.
But if it doesn't make for a toy that children would want, then bazooka it is.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143280847 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)14:43:21') {

'>>143202594
Cute girl'
;

}

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143280927 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)14:49:06') { }

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143281007 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)14:54:27') {

'>>143279082
Draw Comet in one of Trancia's dresses later
Maybe we can also get Trancia in some of Comet's clothes too (which will of course be too small for her)'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143281110 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)15:03:18') {

'>>143276453
I mean, I definitely think you could believe he was a good guy, especially if you worked ahead of time to paint him as loyal to Astray and the royal house.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143281172 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)15:07:26') {

'>>143281110
Which I mean to say it would be interesting if he was a twist villain'
;

}

if(Shang-Xu biggest fan && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143281352 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)15:21:55') {

'>>143279975
When I did a doodle of him I gave him a shoulder mounted gatling gun, but I definitely prefer the idea of him having a tiny gun like the noisy cricket. I agree with >>143280153
And also I think it would make for good moments in action scenes too
Baastanian soldier: "Ha! What are you going to do with that little thing? Those muscles just for show and you can't handle a real weapon? Hahahaha!"
R.Hand man: (wordlessly blasts away with the entire enemy outpost in one shot. Smiles smugly)'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143282486 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)16:34:25') {

'Imagine thw STARS!';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143282514 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)16:35:57') {

'Noisy Cricket it is!';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143283245 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)17:16:01') {

'>>143282486
Hard not to imagine them in summer.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143283897 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)18:00:37') {

'How many enemies do we have here';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143284579 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)18:54:01') {

'>>143283897
Is that a in show or irl question?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143284616 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)18:57:44') {

'>>143283897
The main enemies of each season should be as follows:
>Warmaster - recurring and Big Bad of the final season.
>Nebulious - recurring and Big Bad of the first season (and of another one after the third iirc).
>Cicadre - Big Bad of the second season.
>Wire Shark - Big Bad of the third season.
Then other notable villain are Sigil, the right hand of Nebulious, and Pulsar, the former king of Stargaze's planet.
Plus a number of standalone villains.
I think I listed everyone. I may have forgotten parts of the lore though.'
;

}

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143284741 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)19:09:37') {

'>>143284616
Redshift'
;

}

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143285038 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)19:35:09') {

'A musical planet.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143285989 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)20:44:33') {

'>>143285038
BAsed. Piers Anthony did something similar in XO, part 3 of, Of Man and Manta'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143286463 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)21:23:55') {

'>>143284616
You think Pulsar works with Warmaster?'
;

}

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143286736 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)21:54:29') {

'>>143285989
I considered it for a redshift episode, and a final episode for redshift, in which everything is much darker and there is one less girl alive.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143287933 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)23:27:16') {

'Oh no. The sinking.';

}

if(Shang-Xu biggest fan && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143289432 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)00:59:13') {

'>>143286463
I don't remember if I brought it up in previous threads or not, but yes i do think Pulsar would work with Warmaster. I had the idea that Pulsar might name Warmaster his heir to the throne of Astray after he found out Stargaze and Redshift wouldn't won't be joining him'
;

}

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143289690 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)01:14:58') {

'>>143289432
Imagine if Star-ro and Blak were fighting each other to the death.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143289905 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)01:35:50'  && image=='Brak[1].png') {

'I read that as Brak';

}

if(Shang-Xu biggest fan && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143290244 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)02:02:10') {

'>>143289690
You mean like having Redshift support/stay with Pulsar while Stargaze fights against him?'
;

}

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143290408 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)02:12:54') {

'>>143290244
No. Star-ro simply messes up so badly, he manages to get Spider Eyes killed and completely antagonize Redshift to a huge remnant of Astray (including Momet and Ga-Leon), provoking great political conflicts and driving his little brother to the edge of the cliff.
And in the ending of the tragic set-up episode, Pulsar gives Star-ro a high five.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143290439 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)02:14:58') {

'>>143279082
It's later. Draw!'
;

}

if(Shang-Xu biggest fan && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143291247 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)03:34:03') {

'>>143289905
Nice
>>143290408
I guess I can envision what you're talking about. It's not the type of story I'd like to tell with just those elements though. It seems like it would take some very particular and extreme circumstances for Stargaze to get an innocent killed'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143291368 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)03:49:05') {

'>>143290408
I don't think brass will let us kill characters'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143291929 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)05:16:43') {

'Goodnight thread';

}

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143292241 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)06:15:50') {

'>>143291368
You underestimate the power of dumb companies.'
;

}

if(Zylix's anon && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143292255 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)06:20:04') {

'woah the thread is going strong this week
glad to see that'
;

}

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143292256 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)06:20:18') {

'>>143291247
>It seems like it would take some very particular and extreme circumstances for Stargaze to get an innocent killed
He is the extreme circumstance.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143292370 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)06:47:16') {

'>>143292255
I think at this point I'd like to get to Monday, so at least there are two whole weeks before the next thread. Creativity needs time and organizing one's thoughts needs it too.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143292840 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)08:55:29'  && image=='1662523298562.png') {

'undefined';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143292849 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)08:58:15') {

'>>143289905
Maybe we can use his colors on someone a baastanian character.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143292895 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)09:07:10'  && image=='1662523422235.png') {

'undefined';

}

if(Shang-Xu biggest fan && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143292953 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)09:20:05') {

'>>143292256
What does that mean?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143292954 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)09:20:10') {

'>>143292895
This is in fact top mascot design.'
;

}

if(Shang-Xu biggest fan && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143293383 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)10:36:35') {

'Have we ever decided what kind of alien race Talon Red will be? Is he meant to look pretty much human just like the Astrayans and presumably Ringo and Casey Bluestar?
Also question about the Hawk Brothers. They are meant to take some inspiration from vikings right? so should they wear Viking armor and use weapons like axes, swords and spears? And if so do we have any suggestions on how much armor and what age of Viking armor and weapons we should draw from?
>>143292954
Yes he really is a great designed mascot. And he's a very good dog'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143294146 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)11:54:31'  && image=='Comet Trancia.png') {

'>>143279082
>>143290439
Here we go, some cosplaying Comet'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143295028 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)13:13:52') {

'>>143294146
Nice drawing anon!'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143295874 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)14:20:14') {

'>>143294146
Comet is cute! Cute!
Thank you very much!'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143296754 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)15:27:58') {

'Bump!';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143297076 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)15:49:41') {

'>>143294146
Wouldn’t the clothes realistically be too oversized for her?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143297324 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)16:09:02') {

'>>143297076
It's a costume'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143297386 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)16:12:57') {

'Pulsar: My son has muddied the bloodline and allied himself with these... creatures, but you, Star-Ro, are still pure and uncorrupted. While he leads Astray astray you can bring our might back to where it once was.
Star-Ro: Wow, you really thought that was going to work, huh old man?
Pulsar: No, not really, but it was worth a shot. Warmaster? Please deal with this heretic.'
;

}

if(Fred Flanders && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143297482 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)16:17:44') {

'>>143297386
Pulsar realistically wouldn’t be worried about race. The long time goal for evil man like him is Babel.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143297944 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)16:46:29') {

'>>143297386
I see Pulsar dreaming of the glorious days of the kingdom. I don't think he would be have this conversation with Star-rō though.
Redshift, on the other hand...'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143298012 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)16:51:55'  && image=='FA28CA7D-D724-405D-9DCE-E0C7354B54EF.jpg') {

'undefined';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143298159 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)17:03:40') {

'>>143294146
If she's going to take telepathy lessons, and it's confirmed that she'll get into technomancy too, then she's going to become super powerful when she grows up.
She only need to inherit the Blaster and we'll get the legendary Super Astrayan. Level 4th, as can be inferred from her tail.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143298634 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)17:46:52'  && image=='Comet_pistol_fingers_2.png') {

'Ok, it's monday for me, so I'll make the next thread on the 6th of May.
But who knows, this thread might manage to live for another week.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143298748 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)17:56:05') {

'>>143298634
We reached over 300 without most posts being bumps, which is a win in my book

Also for the R-Hand Man I’m making brass knuckle and gun combo. Thinking of naming it the Knuckleblaster. The way it fires is basically like explosion benders in avatar.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143299095 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)18:28:44') {

'Pitch the voice cast.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143299178 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)18:35:22') {

'So what is RedShift’s power? White knighting?';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143299386 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)18:56:21') {

'>>143298748
>Knuckleblaster
Sold only in the best toy stores.
Great.
>>143299178
He isn't a white knight. On the contrary, I think he gets a lot of women.
About powers, he has a blaster that he built himself, one that uses both the power of the Lightstar and the Voidstar. At least this is the original concept, idk how he would do that. Maybe he managed to put his hands on Void Metal and has some sort of storage for Lightstar rays? I don't know if he would like to be dependent on his brother for fuel...
>>143299095
I remember someone saying that Stargaze should be William Shatner, aka Captain Kirk. We're not in the 80s anymore though... if we were, we could have things like Leonard Nimoy in the role of Ga-Leon/Penumbra (be aware that I'm not an expert in casting).'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143299513 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)19:08:49') {

'>>143299386
Let’s just make Redshift be born with fire powers that killed his mom somehow before he’s at the age of remembering her'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143299657 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)19:21:54') {

'>>143299513
Ok, but what kind of conflict would this event create for him? In what decade/incarnation of Stargaze would this fit?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143299689 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)19:24:07') {

'>>143299657
Lingering grudges between him and his older brother.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143299735 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)19:28:25') {

'Good point';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143299750 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)19:29:27') {

'>>143299689
I think this would work better if the roles were reversed. Star-rō is the good guy, he would probably just make some remarks at Redshifts if he had a bad day, but I don't see him holding grudges for something of this kind.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143299805 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)19:35:33') {

'>>143294146
Just really noticed her small fangs.
That's some kitten energy right there. Truly, a based artist attentive to details.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143299874 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)19:44:36') {

'>>143299750
The whole narrative about the bitter evil sibling is pretty overused and mega boring. Why make Red into something like this in the first place?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143299976 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)19:55:46') {

'>>143299874
He's not evil in the first place. Just antagonistic. He's the skeptic character, an ally that show the hero that there are other ways or that not everyone who won't follow him is evil. He will make some poor decisions along the way, but in the end he isn't a bad guy.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143300031 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)19:59:50') {

'>>143299976
But why make him edgy instead of being silly as Gary Oak?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143300192 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)20:15:34') {

'>>143300031
I'd say because Star-rō isn't Ash Ketchum. There must be a dynamic between two rivals. Star-rō is the one making jokes, so I think that if Redshift was a more serious type, that would work better.
Gary is the kid who do everything right on the first try and that has a family name on his shoulders (I guess), while Ash is the one who has much to learn but little to lose.
These are my two cents, if you have a different argument I'd like to hear that.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143300260 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)20:24:45') {

'>>143300192
Star-ro would be more traumatized and disillusioned of everything, while Blak would a lower scope from the post-destroyed kingdom and be more elitist and spoiled than Star-ro.
So that’s why Stargaze replaces Star’s real face and Redshift is merely another title for Blak to have.'
;

}

if(Shang-Xu biggest fan && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143300749 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)21:17:14') {

'>>143299386
Maybe my memory is the one that's bad, but I was certain Shatner was suggested for voice of Penumbra, not Stargaze
>>143299095
Stargaze- Mark Hamill
Nebulious- Frank Oz or Edwin Neal
Wire Shark- Frank Oz or Edwin Neal (whichever isn't already Nebulious I suppose)
Warmaster- Hugo Weaving
Sigil- Brian Drummond
Rock-It - Ben "HBI2K" Creighton
Lan-star- Kyle Herbert
Red Shift- Mark Gatha or Lex Lang
Conshock - Cedric Smith
Penumbra - William Shatner
Cicadra- Barbara Goodson
Trancia- Lynn Lipton or Meg Foster
Ursa-la - Sigourney Weaver or Linda Hamilton
Spiral and Momet - Miranda Otto'
;

}

if(Shang-Xu biggest fan && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143300848 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)21:27:35') {

'>>143300749
Now that I remember that Arnold Schwarzenegger and Terminator was one of the big early influences we were drawing from in the early days of this project I want to lean even more heavily into the idea of Linda Hamilton as Ursa-la.
Sigourney Weaver could maybe be Pum-mel or Kayla.
I can't for the life of me think of any voice actresses for child female characters that I think would be a perfect fit for Comet though. I want her to wound very cute, sweet, energetic, with a lot of determination, and also be able to sell the sadness in the scenes where she talks about missing her mom, being an outcast from the Baastanians, and not having a home planet. She would also need to be able to deliver jokes, puns and slapstick reactions'
;

}

if(Shang-Xu biggest fan && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143301093 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)21:51:43') {

'>>143300749
It also just occurred to me that the VA of Guts from the abridged Berserk may be too out of place and when I think about it Marc Diraison, Guts' voice actor from the non parody dub of Berserk, would probably sound even better'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143301363 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)22:19:28') {

'>>143301093
It's cool, the only Guts I know is Guts Man so they're probably better than that guy'
;

}

if(Shang-Xu biggest fan && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143301833 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)23:03:35') {

'>>143301363
I would like to hear opinions on my choice of castings.'
;

}

if(Shang-Xu biggest fan && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143301883 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)23:07:47') {

'>>143300749
Another change I thought of, maybe Robin Wright would also be good as Spiral and/Momet'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143302310 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)23:53:25') {

'Redshift/Blak: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgiyq7rqWhg';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143302501 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)00:10:03') {

'>>143301833
To be honest I really don't know, haha.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143302528 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)00:12:57') {

'Would Fred's Redshift be the embarrassing crush of 80s girls?';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143303120 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)01:19:17') {

'Spider-Eyes: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=phOEQNaxoDg&pp=ygUcY2luZGVyZWxsYSBhbmFzdGFzaWEgc2luZ2luZw%3D%3D
Looking for a ugly kind of girl voice.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143303512 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)02:24:59') {

'>>143301833
My opinion is that you are right about Mark Hamill being Stargaze and Shatner being Penumbra, I was the one who misremembered.
Then I like most of your cast, Brian Drummond being Sigil is very appropriate I think, same with Hugo Weaving as Warmaster.
Only, though I don't know every actor you mentioned, I suspect that we would need a time machine to make this work.
It is an invaluable source of inspiration for writers tho', I'll save this list and check the actors I don't know.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143304026 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)04:04:01') {

'>>143301833
>>143303512 (me)
Ok so I listened to almost all of them.
>Nebulious- Frank Oz or Edwin Neal
I don't really know, maybe Frank Oz, but I imagined another kind of voice for him.
>Wire Shark- Frank Oz or Edwin Neal (whichever isn't already Nebulious I suppose)
I think Edwin Neal, maybe with a filter to make his voice robotic. I'm not sure though.
>Rock-It - Ben "HBI2K" Creighton
I couldn't find very much about him, but I kinda see where you're getting at.
>Lan-star- Kyle Herbert
Adult Gohan. I've nothing against this. The guy would be able to voice all the male cast me think.
>Red Shift- Mark Gatha or Lex Lang
Mark Gatha. Absolutely.
>Conshock - Cedric Smith
Couldn't find anything with him, but he's Prof. X in the original X Men cartoon, right?
>Cicadra- Barbara Goodson
Again, absolutely.
>Trancia- Lynn Lipton or Meg Foster
Meg Foster. It has to be her.
>Ursa-la - Sigourney Weaver or Linda Hamilton
Linda Hamilton. Good taste dude.
>Spiral and Momet - Miranda Otto
Idk if her voicing both would be weird or not, but in a perfect world she would voice at least one.

Thank you for the casting, I like it very much.'
;

}

if(Shang-Xu biggest fan && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143304674 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)06:22:48') {

'>>143304026
Thank you very much man. Choosing the same VA for both Spiral and Momet for me is kind of like acting as shorthand for showing that Ga-Leon chose the same type of woman for his wife both times and that it wasn't an easy decision for him to get remarried, it had to be someone who had the same qualities as his previous wife. But I do get what you're saying about how it could be weird to have her as both. Maybe Miranda Otto could just be one of them and Robin Wright could be the other.
I also had the thought that maybe Mard Diraison could be another choice for Rock-it.
I'm really glad you approve of so many of my choices.
I picked Frank Oz because iirc he was the og voice of Megatron and I thought that would be a good type of voice for him.
We may be able to find an even better fit, what type of voice did you think of for Nebulious?
Aaaaaand I just looked it up to double check and I'm dumb, I was thinking of Frank Welker!!! Frank Welker is my choice for casting Nebulious!'
;

}

if(Shang-Xu biggest fan && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143304700 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)06:28:02') {

'>>143304026
Oh and yes I picked the same VA as Prof X to be Conshock, that's basically always how I imagine him sounding like'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143304953 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)07:25:19') {

'>>143304674
>Frank Welker
Dr. Claw. Yes, I it's a nice voice for Nebulious.
Marc Diraison too, I think I just missed your post where you proposed him. Nice choice.
And I get what you mean when you say that we can show that Ga-Leon remarried with a woman similar to his former wife. But if I had to choose, I would say Robin Wright as Spiral and Miranda Otto as Momet. Because I think the latter is more cat-like and will appear more.
It's a stellar cast, probably more than what a little company would be able to afford, but it gives a nice picture. Thank you very much for sharing it.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143305046 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)07:44:34') {

'>>143202594
is this porn? looks like porn'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143305171 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)08:09:09') {

'>>143305046
I bet you're turned on by exposed ankles.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143306089 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)10:10:16') {

'>>143305046
Does it really?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143307207 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)12:30:27') {

'>>143305046
What part of it looks like porn to you?'
;

}

if(Shang-Xu biggest fan && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143307874 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)13:32:32') {

'>>143304953
Yeah those are all supposed to be my pipedream castings, I highly doubt we'd ever get a chance to get lines from any of them but I think it paints a good picture of the type of voices/performances I have in mind when making stuff for these characters'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143308041 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)13:49:02') {

'>>143307874
Who knows. We're these people important in the 80s? Maybe some of them would have accepted a role for a cartoon if they were at the beginning of their career. I'll check their history later.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143308746 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)14:55:39'  && image=='Spoiler Image') {

'>>143300848
>I can't for the life of me think of any voice actresses for child female characters that I think would be a perfect fit for Comet though.
>I want her to sound very cute, sweet, energetic, with a lot of determination
>also be able to sell the sadness
>also need to be able to deliver jokes, puns and slapstick reactions
We would need a time machine to cast her in the 80s, but maybe if 80's Stargaze made us a lot of money, then 90's Stargaze would have a chance to cast a prodigy as Comet's voice actor.
I mean, look at her. She can be the actor for the live action.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143308793 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)14:59:36') {

'>>143308746
>actor
Actress. Sorry, I'm drinking.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==143309377 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)15:54:48') {

'>>143308746
Her or Tami Stronach, the Childlike Empress of the Neverending Story.'
;

}

}
}