public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void balconycore diy(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'balconycore diy';
int postNumber = 2789781;
String image = '1713713996735096.jpg';
String date = '04/21/24(Sun)11:39:56';
String comment = 'I've been unemployed for about 5 months now and I'm looking for a way to keep busy until I can find a new full-time role.

I worked a lot of blue-collar jobs as a welder, cabinet maker etc when I was younger, then I changed cities and got into white-collar work. I now live in an apartment and am wondering what kind of stuff I could build or create on my 10m square balcony as a way to keep my hands busy while i look for more work.

Probably can't use many power tools living in an apartment, but I'm skilled with a drill, handsaws and many other hand powered tools. would love a bit of inspiration/motivation guise.'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2789788 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)11:54:26') {

'Build yourself a real house';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2789800 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)12:13:52') {

'Join a makerspace';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2789871 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)14:46:17') {

'>>2789781
I’ve never been bored in my adult life, I have so much shit to do it’s not even funny. I can’t imagine what that’s like.

As I get older, I find myself reaching for hand tools more and more. Making jigs, set-up, etc for the cabinet saw or band saw is more trouble than it’s worth. Or even cleaning off the drill press table holding bottles of glue and whatnot is too much effort.

I’d try and get on as an apartment maintenance guy. If the place is run down, landlords are always looking for cheap quotes, and since you live in the building, you’d probably be able to offer a discount anyway.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2789873 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)14:49:02') {

'>>2789871

Oh, I forgot the main point…
They might have a maintenance room workshop/receiving area you can use for whatever building/project purposes.'
;

}

}
}