public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void undefined(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'undefined';
int postNumber = 450885;
String image = '1700918872140602.jpg';
String date = '11/25/23(Sat)08:27:52';
String comment = 'Can I talk about video editing here? I really want to talk about it but I don't know what board really suits it, people at /tv/ just aren't interested at all

Nowadays, the only thing Premiere has over Davinci right now is the AI shit and communication with After, which is very useful, but Davinci is so good, is Premiere only so hegemonic because it's adobe?'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==450906 && dateTime=='11/26/23(Sun)00:25:43') {

'Premiere sucks. The only good thing about it, like you say is the compatibilty with other Adobe Programs, especially PS, AI, and AE. All can be circumvented when using Resolve but a pain sometimes. I still prefer Resolve and then switch to AE to add motion graphics and stuff.

Also, there is a /vid/ Video General over at /p/ that usually talks about editing along with general video stuff.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==451878 && dateTime=='01/02/24(Tue)23:32:43') {

'Does anyone have a link to download pre-cracked davinci?';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==452780 && dateTime=='02/11/24(Sun)10:38:53') {

'>>451878
https://kickasstorrents.to/search/DaVinci%20Resolve/category/apps/'
;

}

if(卐ᛏᛟᛉᛋ && title=='undefined' && postNumber==453628 && dateTime=='03/18/24(Mon)22:29:52') {

'>>450885
I've only ever used Capcut and premiere, but the integrarions with AE, PS, and other Adobe stuff is all it has going for it imo. I'm still stuck doing my aubtitles on Capcut because my cracked PP version doesn't transcribe properly, and I'm not paying for the convenience of doing my subs in PP when I can just as easily export then sub in Capcut. and I haven't found a way to manually import the language pack, that's the only thing that seems to be holding me up

what makes Resolve better?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==453633 && dateTime=='03/19/24(Tue)07:55:14') {

'>>450885
I want to start working with OpenAI's Sora as soon as it comes out, I can't imagine how they're going to offer editing tools for a 3d space. Inserting characters and saving them and inserting them and directing them through the scene; over the shoulder etc while maintaining continuity. It's going to have to be some kind of magic. I don't want to put their stuff through Premier.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==453665 && dateTime=='03/20/24(Wed)21:31:18') {

'>>450885
poorfags who dont use fcpx'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==453671 && dateTime=='03/21/24(Thu)13:28:25') {

'general interest bump';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==453687 && dateTime=='03/22/24(Fri)16:04:58') {

'>>450885
what "AI shit"'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==453723 && dateTime=='03/24/24(Sun)13:55:28') {

'>>453665
>fcpx
>can't even cut videos correctly
>15000gb cache for a 10min 4K video
>motion effects on par with 2010 after effects
>"want an effect ? just buy a template bro"
fcpx is okay if pirated and used for quick editing (vlogs, tiktok shit, ect)'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==453907 && dateTime=='04/02/24(Tue)02:14:36') {

'>>450885
Resolve is horrible.... anyone who thinks otherwise literally has no idea what they are talking about. Resolve MIGHT be used to do color correction by some professionals, but that should and is likely to change soon because Resolve has countless problems. I did what most people did where I couldn't stand using Premiere at one point because of Adobe's bullshit, so I tried to switch to Resolve, I went RUNNING back to Premiere. Anyone claiming they switched over is not editing anything substantial. Here's a short list of things Resolve sucks at:
1. the display is all fuzzy; it's meant for color correction but the program can't even display the video in the quality that any other video player can; this is because it can't scale down without making the image go to shit.
2. Text made in program will look like shit, when I used it I couldn't make titles without them having colored fringe around the edges... so you'll need to make 100% of your titles in another program.
3. I figured that because Resolve is at the very least used for high end color correction it could be used to do green screen composites... well it actually can't. Even the keying in Premiere which is also pretty shitty is about 1,000 times better than what Resolves exported composite look like, they are 100% unusable with Resolve.

Even when it comes to color grading Resolve almost under no setting will actually export what you see in the timeline... and not only will the gamma shift in various browsers or video players, it won't even look the same when reimported into FUCKING Resolve!

Source: I'm a professional editor and could go on and on and on and on; Fuck Resolve and fuck Resolvetards'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==453919 && dateTime=='04/02/24(Tue)17:37:30') {

'>>450885
I use sony vegas pro. All my motion graphics are done in After Effects, then i export and compile the full length film in sony vegas.'
;

}

}
}