public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void undefined(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'undefined';
int postNumber = 452361;
String image = '1706192611891801.png';
String date = '01/25/24(Thu)09:23:31';
String comment = '>fellow designer and I were assigned to assist with designing some banners in Figma
>Fellow designer’s title is technically “Art director” so she often feels like she’s the senior or leader despite us sharing the same role on this project

>I make a set of banners
>next morning I find out she adjusted the headlines on most of my banners
>she has a tendency to do this on past projects we’ve worked on with Figma

Is this normal when working with Figma or is my coworker just being a cunt? I wouldn’t be so annoyed by her edits if they were actually good, but every design edit or suggestion she’s made was always poorly received. If I tell her a blend mode should be set to “Lighten” to get a certain look, she’ll say it should be set to “screen”. Then the next day she realizes it should be “lighten” after all. I’ve found her moving some elements into the bleed area of certain templates, just because I guess she thought it looked better, but obviously she didn’t bother to look up the specs of the template.'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==452372 && dateTime=='01/25/24(Thu)17:54:42') {

'You're a man and work under a woman?';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==452374 && dateTime=='01/25/24(Thu)18:53:23') {

'>>452372
unlike you he even has irl contact with women'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==452380 && dateTime=='01/25/24(Thu)23:21:37') {

'>>452361
Look man, idk how old you are but I’m going to guess you haven’t worked more than 2 years in any industry. The fact of the matter is that she is the boss and can override anything you do. Point-blank standard whether you work at the most prestigious firm in America, are a grunt for a contractor, or a cashier at a gas station.
As a designer, we take a lot of pride in our work but it is very subjective. You and your buddy obviously put a lot of brain power into whatever you made, but as easy as it is for us to roll our eyes at a client too flat-brained to know what’s good for them you need to look at the directors with the same energy.
Yes. It 100% is a temporary attack on your credibility. But don’t act like you wouldn’t nitpick stuff some one else put in because what you find erroneous, another might not. She gets paid to have her name attached to that project by personally signing off on it. Best you can do is get some balls and bring your frustrations up to her.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==452395 && dateTime=='01/26/24(Fri)11:28:42') {

'>>452372
I am also a woman

>>452380
I’ve been in this company for 3 years and in the industry itself for 6. I WFH full-time. She is not my boss, we are both on the same team under the same manager.

She was actually hired after I was, but since she’s older and has more years under her belt she was hired in a more director position. Which is funny because she always comes to me with questions regarding CMYK values or how certain Figma tools work.

She doesn’t attach her name or sign off on anything. She is there just to either review work or lead a team.

Obviously work is subjective, but we also work for clients that don’t care about good design, as long as it’s “eye catching”. This director I work with will ask me to revise a proof just to adjust the alignment on certain presentations, and not the content itself. I can guarantee our clients do not give a shit if a bullet point or logo was a couple of pixels higher or lower off alignment. These are the same clients that send a JPG logo within an EPS, or ask us to edit a flattened PDF.

This director is the only person I butt heads with, and I try not to because she is a nice person, but she’s constantly making little nitpicks and edits and just makes more work for herself and others, just for very minimal results.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==452413 && dateTime=='01/26/24(Fri)20:59:16') {

'>>452395
Lock all the layers and put them inside a bunch of groups so it's too much effort to move things around.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==452425 && dateTime=='01/27/24(Sat)07:00:32') {

'>>452395
Can't you just, I dunno, bring it up to her'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==452512 && dateTime=='01/30/24(Tue)00:42:52') {

'>>452395
>she’s constantly making little nitpicks and edits and just makes more work for herself and others, just for very minimal results
Unfortunately, you'll find people like this everywhere and in many cases they get to where they are today by acting like that. Consider that if you were in her position you would do the same and let it be is the best advice.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==452698 && dateTime=='02/07/24(Wed)07:37:06') {

'>>452361
>>452361
>Is this normal when working with Figma or is my coworker just being a cunt?
She's being a cunt.
If she wants to make changes, she should be versioning the original files, adding her initials and the version number to the new file name.
Figma is a shitty design tool that tries to normalize this kind of shit behavior under the guise of "collaboration."
>>452395
>I am also a woman.
Maybe so, but she sounds like your typical female diversity hire.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==452699 && dateTime=='02/07/24(Wed)08:05:04') {

'>>452395
order of hiring is irrelevant
if shes he director shes the fucking director
her changing shit is not a conflict with you, its just how she thinks it should go

i would suggest asking her why she made the changes she made - in a totally nonconfrontational style (to learn, to get projects flowing better, etc)

why is she the last person to touch something before its delivered?

so sounds like she is in fact the director.

if not, you need to talk to someone over both your heads abut clearing the heirarchy up.

OR

just get fucking awesome at designing, advocate for your work and be ready to stop caring or leave when it doesnt go your way.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==453148 && dateTime=='02/24/24(Sat)10:42:09') {

'>>452361
can Figma replace illustrator?
I'm so fucking done with Adobe'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==453149 && dateTime=='02/24/24(Sat)12:08:47') {

'>>453148
Depends on what you are using it for. Generally no. I was hoping the graphics tools would have improved if the Adobe merger went through.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==453827 && dateTime=='03/28/24(Thu)20:10:27') {

'>>453149
this is the thing that pissed me off the most about that sale falling through. Figma's holes would be improved so so so much if adobe had taken over and implemented things they have perfected.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==453830 && dateTime=='03/29/24(Fri)11:00:19'  && image=='What a Picture.jpg') {

'>>452361
hah
it takes 2 women to make some banners!??!
imagine my shock'
;

}

}
}