public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void Any advice on how to improve my portfolio website?(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'Any advice on how to improve my portfolio website?';
int postNumber = 452615;
String image = '1706997982592640.gif';
String date = '02/03/24(Sat)17:06:22';
String comment = 'I want to create my portfolio, but I'm shit at design so I would like some recommendations on where to go from this. I have been using the 70-20-10 color rule and the color palette but I'm bad at this. Any ideas on what to do ?

>inb4 if you are shit why do you want to be a designer
I will be focusing on backend dev, but I need to show my job.

thanks in advanced'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==452616 && dateTime=='02/03/24(Sat)17:12:41') {

'Fix the outer glow on hover, you see the mistake, I see the mistake, don't skip over it because on such a bland website it shows lack of attention to detail
Actually finish a logo and put it there, without even a proper placeholder it makes the whole thing more pointless than it already is
Any decent backend man knows a little bit of frontend, I do not understand why you are seemingly allergic to proper padding or margin, it's a single line of css and it will make your body text not look absolutely retarded
If you want to present a mockup to try and figure things out, you should have some actual content displayed so you can see how it shapes up, stock images and lorem ipsum will carry you further than you seem to realise
Those edges are too rounded for anything made after 2008
Your site has almost negative content, remove the language selection and do it properly by catching the default of the browser accessing it and applying it in the code rather than acting like you have enough multi-lingual content and sufficient throughput to even require more than one language'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==452617 && dateTime=='02/03/24(Sat)17:25:04') {

'>>452616
>Fix the outer glow on hover, you see the mistake, I see the mistake,
I actually don't. are you talking about the shadow box in the center menu? should I remove it?
>Actually finish a logo and put it there
ok, will do that. Thank you.
>I do not understand why you are seemingly allergic to proper padding or margin, it's a single line of css and it will make your body text not look absolutely retarded
I'm still not sure about what put in as content. If animate the text or do something else, but I get your point.
>tock images and lorem ipsum will carry you further than you seem to realise
noted. thanks
>Those edges are too rounded for anything made after 2008
will fix that. I was unaware until you mentioned it
>Your site has almost negative content, remove the language selection and do it properly by catching the default of the browser accessing it and applying it in the code rather than acting like you have enough multi-lingual content and sufficient throughput to even require more than one language

yeah, that's true. did not think on that. I will fix it. Thank you for your feedback!'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==452618 && dateTime=='02/03/24(Sat)17:29:30'  && image=='asftqtqtq.jpg') {

'>>452617
>I actually don't. are you talking about the shadow box in the center menu? should I remove it?
Look closely at this image
>I'm still not sure about what put in as content. If animate the text or do something else, but I get your point.
Just get it away from the absolute edge of your container, for obvious reasons
>Thank you for your feedback!
You are welcome. Also, if you're trying to fish for backend work with this website, do not rely on js gimmicks or weird animations to sell yourself, functional documented case studies of technological implementation are what you are going for here.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==452619 && dateTime=='02/03/24(Sat)17:37:55') {

'>>452618
I haven't noticed that until now. Thank you, I will fix that
>Just get it away from the absolute edge of your container, for obvious reasons
sure, I will definitely change that.
>Also, if you're trying to fish for backend work with this website, do not rely on js gimmicks or weird animations to sell yourself, functional documented case studies of technological implementation are what you are going for here.
You are right, I'll stick to something more minimalistic then. I thought that maybe showing off some crazy animations would be good, but I realised it would do more bad than good. Thank you. If the thread is still up in a few hours, I'll come back with an updated design.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==452620 && dateTime=='02/03/24(Sat)17:44:06') {

'>>452618
why is this a problem? looks fine to me.
what are the 'obvious reasons'?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==452621 && dateTime=='02/03/24(Sat)17:45:26') {

'>>452619
Good, I wish you luck
>>452620
jfc the state of this board'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==452624 && dateTime=='02/03/24(Sat)20:57:52') {

'>>452615
You should just use a builder. It will be very time comsuming to scale if you do it manually. There is very little to critique at the minute.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==452630 && dateTime=='02/04/24(Sun)03:36:53') {

'>>452621
ok hot shot
so what are the 'obvious reasons"
?
shouldnt be too hard for or take your time, right?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==452692 && dateTime=='02/07/24(Wed)01:19:46') {

'>>452630
looks like the hot shot chimped out'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==452754 && dateTime=='02/10/24(Sat)04:00:19') {

'>>452624
this. The meta now is either full blown custom made website that you pay somebody who actually knows webdev (ReactJS, ThreeJS, Angular) to create based on your design OR you use a builder (Carbonmade or Webflow or Adobe Portfolio). This thing you have is not going to work for a very long time and WILL look antique no matter how hard you try. I am sorry.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==452764 && dateTime=='02/10/24(Sat)16:40:41') {

'>>452620
lol'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==452765 && dateTime=='02/10/24(Sat)21:17:26') {

'>>452615
>70-20-10 color rule
>Pure black, white, and default HTML yellow
Use a template. Don't even bother with this. It's pointless working on it, I'm not even trying to discourage you. Design isn't your thing and if anyone saw this, you will get passed up instantly due to not recognizing the quality of this.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==452766 && dateTime=='02/10/24(Sat)21:32:53') {

'>>452764
oh yeah hot shot?
lol to you too'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==452801 && dateTime=='02/12/24(Mon)03:08:38') {

'Try adobe portfolio? Its what I use for work';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==453256 && dateTime=='02/28/24(Wed)12:54:59') {

'>>452615
You can Monetize your website via Hydro online and earn passive income'
;

}

}
}