public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void Getting started at freelancing(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'Getting started at freelancing';
int postNumber = 454284;
String image = '1713364045316157.png';
String date = '04/17/24(Wed)10:27:25';
String comment = 'Looking forward to be a Freelancer Graphic Designer and Blender Artist.

I'm a 19 years old male, I decided to not attend to college because In my point of view, it's just not worthy it, paying thousands for something you can learn online. Here is my problem though, I don't know where I should start. I feel like I'm not confident enough, and I don't know many places where I could capitalize over my work.

I'm currently working at my family's business, but it's so annoying having to work with public, and being at a family's business doesn't make you feel like you are independent. Which is what I'm looking forward to be.

It's been hard since everyone tries to push me into college, because in their mind, college = easy life. And I really don't bother getting minimum wage as long, I'm doing something that I enjoy.'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==454358 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)13:18:35') {

'>>454284
Based'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==454495 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)01:11:34') {

'>>454284
based. this is my path too good luck to us'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==454544 && dateTime=='04/28/24(Sun)23:50:27') {

'>>454284
>something you can learn online
NO ONE anywhere online has a years-long structured system of tutorials and exercises that are going to get you good at design - and that you are going to follow thru on.
"i dont know where i should start:"
you cant even get started, guy!!!!
your view of education is flawed. and your family's view of education (according to you) is also flawed. you want an easy life, become a lawyer or a plumber or a garbage collector. a freelance design life, college or no, is not an easy life. no clue what you are doing with your family but you are utterly fucking wrong on education.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==454547 && dateTime=='04/29/24(Mon)05:48:34') {

'Apparently a lot of graphic designers / coders / artists of all kinds are gonna get assfucked by AI stuff. As an artist myself this kinda worrys me.';

}

if(Cetus8𖦹 && title=='undefined' && postNumber==454548 && dateTime=='04/29/24(Mon)09:34:29') {

'>>454284
Good point'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==454549 && dateTime=='04/29/24(Mon)09:58:38') {

'>>454284
Unrelated, but where can I find someone to draw me a logo for a personal website ? I don't need anything really professional...'
;

}

if(sage && title=='undefined' && postNumber==454551 && dateTime=='04/29/24(Mon)10:18:59') {

'>>454549
Use DALL·E. It’s cheaper and probably better than what you’d get from a designer, especially from around here.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==454564 && dateTime=='04/30/24(Tue)06:37:55'  && image=='VGI-2_0000.jpg') {

'>>454284
funnily enough basically my whole process from going from self-taught to college is documented on this board, but I shared my brief experience from my first semester here >>453466 if you're interested
I don't think college is necessary, but even from a community college I've gotten quite a lot of knowledge from classes and feel like a more competent designer for it
I'm just going for a one-year certificate at the moment but I may end up going into a bachelors

if you're insistent on self-learning, I suggest the following sources
>linkedin learning (I had one class that basically leaned entirely on these courses)
>skillshare
>youtube (stay away from trendy bullshit, watch lectures and talks from designers that aren't hacks)
and more than anything I found just looking at good design (or not even good, but design I like) to be both a good motivator and good for inspiring work'
;

}

}
}