class Thread extends Board {
public void Christianity was never supposed to be monotheistic.(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'Christianity was never supposed to be monotheistic.';
int postNumber = 16520063;
String image = '1713427060793239.jpg';
String date = '04/18/24(Thu)03:57:40';
String comment = 'Exodus 20:3
“You shall have no other gods before me.”
“No other gods BEFORE me” would imply that he is asking of his followers to consider him the main god before others, not to be the only god. That is one example that it might be permissible to worship other gods, as long as YHWH/Yahweh was first.

Here is a stronger example from the KJV that so many evangelicals claim is literal and inerrant, not subject to interpretation: Psalms 82:1 - “(A Psalm of Asaph.) God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.”

That is a fossil of earlier belief before the writings. Canaanite religion used to be a lot like ancient Greek belief with different gods with specific fields. Eventually certain gods got especially popular in different places. The proto-hebrews took a shine for yhwh and became monolatrists. That is to say, they did not deny the existence of other gods but only worshipped one for whom they were the chosen people. Eventually monolatry morphed into monotheism but some of the old language still made the final cut in the Bible.

Another example from that era is Jacob wrestling with the angel. The theory is that in an earlier version, the patriarch had to fight a local God upon entering a new territory but that doesn't make sense if there is only one god

Yahweh could have simply said "I am the only God" instead of "the True God" . He leaves the door wide open that other gods exist, just that he's better. The original writings were wrongly interpreted. Christianity could have merged with local religions in syncretism, so you would have Norse people worshipping God along with their pantheon. And Greeks worshipping God as part of the greek pantheon.

Thoughts?'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16520065 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)04:00:11') {

'>>16520063
Do you purposely say stupid stuff anon?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16520066 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)04:01:24') {

'>>16520063
>Christianity was never supposed to be monotheistic.
1) Christianity is exceedingly boring to talk about.
2) stfu.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16520562 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)07:44:13'  && image=='tribes.jpg') {

'>>16520063
>Angels (and demons) were the gods of the Nations.
>Saints would then replace the demons to be gods. #Theosis
Always were.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16520591 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)07:59:14'  && image=='Adamic_Religions.jpg') {

'>>16520065
>>16520066
He’s right you know. Only if you think Angels are “robots”, beings that have no free will, and can be created for a single purpose, then are destroyed after that, makes an actually Monotheism; like Judaism and Islam.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16520698 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)08:51:30') {

'>>16520063
Bible says numerous times there's only one God which proves trinity wrong, retard.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16520746 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)09:13:53'  && image=='IMG_0482.jpg') {

'>>16520698
> “Angel” is sent down by God.
>Said “Angel” have His name in Him.
>Said “Angel” will judge everyone.
That sound like God has multiple persons.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16520819 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)09:38:31') {

'>>16520746
An Angel is just a host of God.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16520867 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)09:55:15'  && image=='IMG_0486.jpg') {

'>>16520819
Angels just means messenger, not always a celestial being.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16520891 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)10:02:01') {

'>>16520063

I'm pretty sure nobody denies that, except some fanatic literalist protestant.

Of course this does not deny neither Christianity nor Judaism, because God could have simply revealed himself as the only God in a gradual way.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16520986 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)10:33:00') {

'Deuteronomy 32:39
“See now that I myself am he!
There is no god besides me.
I put to death and I bring to life,
I have wounded and I will heal,
and no one can deliver out of my hand.
>“See now that I myself am he!
There is no god besides me.
I put to death and I bring to life,
I have wounded and I will heal,
and no one can deliver out of my hand.

Deuteronomy 4:35
You were shown these things so that you might know that Yahaweh is God; besides him there is no other.

Deuteronomy 4:39
Acknowledge and take to heart this day that Yahaweh is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

1 Kings 8:60
so that all the peoples of the earth may know that Yahweh is God and that there is no other.

Isaiah 45:5
I am Yahaweh, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me, so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting people may know there is none besides me. I am Yahaweh, and there is no other.

Isaiah 45:18
For this is what Yahaweh says— he who created the heavens, he is God; he who fashioned and made the earth, he founded it; he did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited— he says: “I am Yahaweh, and there is no other.

Isaiah 46:9
Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16521405 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)12:54:24'  && image=='IMG_5689.jpg') {

'>>16520986
That does not refute >>16520063. But you do know that you with him, prove that the Trinity exist.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16521410 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)12:56:11') {

'>>16520063
>Christianity is exodus
Go tell it to the Jews since that is their book

Jews were never meant to be monthiests according to OP'
;

}

if(Radiochan && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16521411 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)12:56:38') {

'>>16520063
christianity was supposed to be monotheistic as at that time it was generally accepted that there was one supreme god that is to be worshipped instead of a million pagan gods
what you're describing is very early hebrew monotheistic worship from like 1500 BCE or smth'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16521450 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)13:07:44') {

'>>16521405
>Yahaweh is God and that there is no other
Read. Yahweh is God, no other is God. Trinity says Yahaweh is God, Jesus is also God and Holy Spirit is God too.

There is no father God, son God and spirit God. Just Yahaweh. He is God, and there is no other.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16522335 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)17:05:26') {

'>>16520986
Soooo, when all those priests of other gods do magic in the bible, is that just God fucking with the Jews or what?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16522355 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)17:07:55') {

'>>16521450
You do know that the royal we didn’t exist in Hebrew right?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16522431 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)17:22:55') {

'>>16522335
Just because a powerful spirit exist does not mean that they are god. The true definition of God only applies to Yahaweh. He is the only Creator of the world, the Almighty ruler who has lived forever. Every other being who gets called god is a creation of God who has gone rogue and God uses for his purposes, he allows them to exist to test the loyalty of his people and to punish the wickedness of evil people until judgement day when they no longer serve a purpose.

God is the Eternal One, the Creator God who has sovereignty over everything and everyone and nobody has power over. There arent 10,000 creators for them to share the title of god with him. Only the Eternal One who was not created by anyone is God. Yahaweh Tsebaoth, that is God, and there is no other. All those other "gods" must submit to God's will whenever he wants, they all tremble before him and all bow down to him when they are in his presence. He, Yahaweh, bows down to no one, nobody can make him tremble, nobody tells him what to do. God does not submit to the will of anyone, he always does as he pleases. Everything and everyone belong to him.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16522449 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)17:26:26') {

'>>16520063
>“No other gods BEFORE me” would imply that he is asking of his followers to consider him the main god before other
Is this why muslims insist you need an expert on the Qur'an to even begin to read it?
Why are you interpreting "before" in that way? It makes much more sense to read that as you have no other god under him. In the same way before is used in a sentence like "Bow before me"'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16522455 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)17:28:23') {

'>>16522431
So Zeus isn't a god in Greek mythology because he didn't create the world and was created by Cronos? Essentially pagan gods exist but aren't gods because Jews have arbitrarily chosen to redefine the word to mean something completely else?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16522526 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)17:48:01') {

'>>16522455
Why would you put a mere powerful person who had a beginning, was created, or was born, and can die and be subjected to other powerful beings, in the same category as an Eternal Being who created everything, has always existed and nobody can even look at because his splendor shines so bright it would leave even the purest of eyes completely blind?

What title would you give him compared to some powerful dude who went around fucking every woman or goat he got his hands on?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16523091 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)21:12:28'  && image=='Allah.jpg') {

'>>16520063
Too bad traditional Islam is insane, because the Quran had some good ideas like absolute monotheism. Christianity's theology about the nature of God is full of logical paradoxes and mental gymnastics by comparison.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16524356 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)07:44:25') {

'>>16520063
That's a sort of skewed take. The origins of Israelite religion are certainly monotheistic, but they did move decisively towards monotheism. For certain, some of the old polytheistic shades exist in the text, but actual Jewish polytheism has not been practiced for a long time.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16524363 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)07:47:30') {

'>>16524356
>That is a fossil of earlier belief before the writings. Canaanite religion used to be a lot like ancient Greek belief with different gods with specific fields. Eventually certain gods got especially popular in different places. The proto-hebrews took a shine for yhwh and became monolatrists. That is to say, they did not deny the existence of other gods but only worshipped one for whom they were the chosen people. Eventually monolatry morphed into monotheism but some of the old language still made the final cut in the Bible.

Fuck I meant to say obviously polytheistic. I haven't had my coffee yet. Anyhow, monotheism evolved in the Israelite religion over time, and the original polytheistic beliefs were mostly redacted.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16524370 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)07:55:08') {

'I'm an atheist and I've never gotten someone so worked up on this site when I was defending the notion of the trinity in my Catholic LARP. This adversary was an apex midwit operating on p a=a, b=b, c=c. The limitation of his logical parameters. So riled up was he that he frenzied and I decimated him with post after post and he kept coming back like a glutton for punishment. If his brain was a CPU it would have been overheating from the process load. It didn't even feel fair yet the amusement I derived was so great especially at not even being a believer in God. It was like arguing with a child about chirality. No matter what, he just didn't get it. I'm convinced the big brains used it as a filter for back in the Arian heresy days to keep out the midwits. The sub 90 IQ masses would listen to them because they don't question and know "dayum, dis nigga smart". Meanwhile other 145 IQ geniuses capable of abstract thinking and understanding consubstansiality understood it indeed is possible for three distinct entities to be one yet separate. Bravo big brains, bravo, I deem the trinity as the most successful midwit filter of all time. What a marvel of intellectual engineering! We see pleb filters all the time but those are easy to craft, childsplay. But the midwit filter? Rare. Rare indeed. Hats off to my fellow big brains of the past. I know if they were alive today they would be right here on this site doing exactly what I do.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16525853 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)16:31:26') {

'>>16524370
The trinity is a man made counterfeit, because we are all made from God's substance.

Genesis 1:27
So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

To limit God to just three people is pointless. God is everyone, and we are all one in God. The Jews had it right the first time, God is one, any perception of other gods beyond the oneness of the source is an illusion. The truth is God is all, and both Jesus and Satan are manifestations of the God source who accomplish different goals for God (Christ saves, the Devil tempts to sin and damns).'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16525940 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)17:05:49') {

'>>16520063
The word "before" in the English translation doesn't imply "after". It means "in the presence of". Like "the plate of food was before me."'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16525950 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)17:10:14') {

'>>16525853
>we are all made from God's substance.

You're misunderstanding this. The image of God is not identical to his substance.

The substance our bodies are made of is the earth he formed Adam from.

However, the substance of our souls really is divine. It's the breath of God.

>To limit God to just three people is pointless

It's not a limitation, because the Trinity is united in the infinite Godhead.

>The truth is God is all, and both Jesus and Satan are manifestations of the God source who accomplish different goals for God (Christ saves, the Devil tempts to sin and damns).

"Satan" is a class of angelic beings, they are prosecutors. There are Satans, not just one.

The fallen one mentioned in the NT is never referred to by name. He is alluded to as Satan in the NT because he's the adversary of all men, or because he was one of the Satans before the fall.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16525964 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)17:13:38') {

'>>16525950
>However, the substance of our souls really is divine. It's the breath of God.
Yes, thanks for agreeing with me. We are ALL made from the God substance, not just Jesus.

>"Satan" is a class of angelic beings, they are prosecutors
Satan, and all demons only do the will of God by tempting us to sin within this world.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16525999 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)17:23:38') {

'>>16525964
I'm not agreeing with you.

We have the breath of God, and Jesus does have a human soul. But that doesn't mean we are equal to him spiritually, because he has two natures.

>Satan, and all demons only do the will of God by tempting us to sin within this world.

First off, fallen angels aren't demons. Demons come from the spawn of the Egregori and human women, who were hybrids and became demons upon their demise because their spiritual essence was a mixture of man and angels. Demons are literally related to you, that's why they afflict certain people.

What makes you think God wants you to sin? Do you assume he made Adam and Eve eat the fruit too? That would be truly deluded.

Why would God subject the creatures he made in his own image, to elevate above his own angels, to the myriad sufferings of a fallen world.

God created man to enjoy eternal life with him, not to die. That's why Jesus came for us, to break the power of death over his world.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16526010 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)17:29:44') {

'>>16520063
> “You shall have no other gods before me.”
“No other gods BEFORE me” would imply that he is asking of his followers to consider him the main god before others, not to be the only god. That is one example that it might be permissible to worship other gods, as long as YHWH/Yahweh was first.
You are being an idiot. Here is the original Hebrew of the passage you’re quoting in Exodus:

> לֹא-יִהְיֶה לְךָ אֱלֹהִים אֲחֵרִים, עַל-פָּנָי
If you were to translate that ultra-literally, you would get:
>do not possess for yourself other (ruler) gods on my face

Now, that’s not a particularly good translation, because nobody actually literally uses עַל-פָּנָי to mean “on my face”. It does mean ‘before me’ in a sense of something being clear and obvious as something that’s on your face.

You mixed an idiom of ‘before me’ in terms of precedence to a term that is itself only idiomatically placed there for an entirely different sense of ‘before me’. Your entire premise rests on that misunderstanding, and is wrong.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16526023 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)17:33:46') {

'>>16525999
>he has two natures
Everyone has two natures, human and godly. Jesus was just the first to have his godly nature overcome his human nature. The end goal is for everyone's godly nature to overcome their human nature.

>Do you assume he made Adam and Eve eat the fruit too?
God is all knowing, and all the circumstances were in place so that they would eat the fruit from the tree of KNOWLEDGE of GOOD and EVIL. Yes, God wasn't going to keep us in the innocence of ignorance forever. He gave us free will, he allowed his servant the serpent into the garden to tempt us, and we (the human race) ate from the fruit. Of course the result of that is evil and suffering, but that is why God wants us to overcome death (evil), and have eternal life (good). It's about the spiritual evolution of humanity. Christ was only the example that everyone must follow in order to overcome death itself, and have eternal life. You don't just say a prayer, and you're saved forever, then you can sin all you want. No, you have to become like Christ and live in him (in godliness). That's what life will be like in the kingdom of God.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16526027 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)17:36:05') {

'>>16526010
>(ruler)

That's a tortured interpretation of the word Elohim, not a hyper literal translation. The only reason you'll see people trying to make it mean that is because they want the Bene ha'Elohim to be the children of Seth instead of angels.

In the original Greek, it's clear that Elohim really refers to divinity.

3 οὐκ ἔσονταί σοι θεοὶ ἕτεροι πλὴν ἐμοῦ.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16526050 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)17:43:13') {

'>>16526023
>Everyone has two natures, human and godly

You are not a god. Accept it.

You have a living soul, and are made in the image of God, but the closest you're going to get to achieving divinity is through theosis in the body of Christ.

>godly nature overcome his human nature

Jesus is equally God and man, it just so happens that God is overwhelmingly more powerful than man.

>God is all knowing, and all the circumstances were in place so that they would eat the fruit from the tree of KNOWLEDGE of GOOD and EVIL.

Do you not realize that God could literally just intend for things he doesn't intend to happen to occur?

Think about it. Would it be a greater feat for God to micromanage every little thing ever by himself, or would it be even greater for him to give us agency? I think the grace manifested in letting go complete domination is more glorifying.

>He gave us free will

Yes, that doesn't mean he intended for us to die all along.

>you have to become like Christ and live in him
YEP'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16526056 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)17:47:07') {

'>>16526027
>θεοὶ
That's plural though.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16526061 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)17:48:24'  && image=='john-3-3.png') {

'>>16526050
>You are not a god.
God is ONE, and everyone else is a manifestation of the creator source (including Jesus). Re-read this. >>16525853

The end goal is for everyone to become like Christ, in union with God, overcoming death and having eternal life in the kingdom of heaven. The rest is all idolatry.

Christ is the firstborn of the new creation. The new creation is man's godly nature overcoming his human nature. Firstborn implies more will follow.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16526098 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)18:03:09') {

'>>16526027
Anon, the א-ל-ה root that forms the core of אֱלֹהִים is a verbal root. That's why you see it with the simple Pa'al conjugation in all of its other forms throughout the Old Testament. (Jonah is a good example for the different ways it gets conjugated). When it's not using the grammatically irregular אֱלֹהִים, it is always appended to some other noun, be it a person, place, group, or concept, that said god is a ruler or patron of.

Rulership and majesty is intrinsic to any supernatural being defined with אֱלֹהִים. You cannot separate rulership from the deity so described.

>In the original Greek, it's clear that Elohim really refers to divinity.
Anon, Exodus was written in Hebrew before it was translated into Greek. I don't know how you don't know this, but you are clearly too stupid to have an opinion on the matter, which is probably why you don't actually try to defend the tortured nonsense of the OP and that it can refer to precedence in Exodus 20.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16526114 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)18:08:59') {

'>>16526056
So is Elohim.

>>16526061
God being unified and absolute doesn't mean he cannon create distinctions between himself and his creation.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16526134 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)18:15:03') {

'>>16526098
*TRIGGERED*

Yes, I know the Pentateuch was originally written in paleo-Hebrew and was converted to the Aramaic script by Ezra.

That doesn't stop the LXX from being the oldest version of the OT to come down from antiquity. Which makes it critically useful when talking about the context of the words.

Moreover, I am very well aware of the number of Aramaic words that were transliterated in the text. And how the fact they contain vowels make them absolutely invaluable to understanding how liturgical Aramaic was pronounced in antiquity.

Who needs niqqud when you have convenient Aramaic words spelled with vowels?

If only the Secunda survived...'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16526147 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)18:19:45') {

'>>16526114
The distinctions are manifestations. We are all manifestations of God, but still distinct from one another. We are individuals, but we are from God. Jesus is a manifestation of God, Satan is also a manifestation of God. Ultimately God wants all his manifestations to return to their godly nature. Christ was the beginning of that process, the new creation, and the process will be completed in Christ, Heaven on Earth. The Alpha and the Omega. A trinity is limiting when everyone is already a manifestation of God. You're saying God can only be three, when God is infinite. That's what "God is one" truly means, that there is nothing apart from God.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16526154 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)18:23:13') {

'>>16526114
>So is Elohim.
Wrong. Look at the very first sentence of Genesis. 'Elohim' when creating the heavens and the earth uses the singular ברא and not the plural בראו. What is being pluralized is the area of dominion, not the number of deities.

>>16526134
Yes. rank idiocy masquerading as authority triggers me. Also, the Ketef Hinnom scrolls predate the Septuagint by centuries., if you're going by 'aktsually, the oldest text fragment is the oldest one!', a standard, I would note, used by exactly 0 people who actually understand this stuff.

>Moreover, I am very well aware of the number of Aramaic words that were transliterated in the text
But not, apparently, the difference between Hebrew and Aramaic, nor the grammatical conventions of either language, and what you can tell about Elohim or for that matter lots of other words.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16526168 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)18:28:36') {

'>>16526147
>still distinct from one another

But if we truly are distinct from one another, and everyone is a manifestation of God, then we are distinct from a manifestation of God. Hence, we can't be said to be of the same substance as God because that substance cannot be distinguished from itself.

>Jesus is a manifestation of God, Satan is also a manifestation of God.

I must disagree. That's silly. Pantheism, while appealing for it's parsimony, isn't a sufficient model for divinity as presented in the bible.

Otherwise, you could say an inanimate idol made of clay is a manifestation of God. Which is explicitly refuted the text.

Even though we too are made of clay, we share in divinity because we have the living breath of God.

>God can only be three

Not "can only". Rather, *is*. Big difference.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16526206 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)18:42:59') {

'>>16526154
>Ketef Hinnom scrolls predate the Septuagint by centuries

Uh huh. And they are archaeological discoveries, not works that were *transmitted* from antiquity.

There's an enormous difference between the provenance and corroborated witnessing of these two things in the humanities.

>very first sentence of Genesis

That's not the verse relevant to this discussion, and for the record the LXX renders Theos in the singular too.

What I mean is when God creates man.

"And God said, Let us make man according to our image and likeness, and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the flying creatures of heaven, and over the cattle and all the earth, and over all the reptiles that creep on the earth."

>let US make
inb4 royal we

>בראו

Uh, that's not the word for Elohim. It's concerned with creation. The word Elohim *in isolation* is plural, that's what I mean. Regardless of how it's qualified in text.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16526212 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)18:45:32') {

'>>16526168
>But if we truly are distinct from one another, and everyone is a manifestation of God, then we are distinct from a manifestation of God. Hence, we can't be said to be of the same substance as God because that substance cannot be distinguished from itself.
God's substance (the image of God) can not be apart from god's substance.

>Otherwise, you could say an inanimate idol made of clay is a manifestation of God.
Everything in existence is a creation, a creation is from the creator. Even man-made creations are made from God's creation. A sword is made from metal that is made from ores that grow in the earth. The distinction in animate and inanimate is consciousness itself. We, as living beings, are conscious and made in the image of God with human souls. Animals are also conscious (with a different kind of intelligence), with animal souls. A lot of Jews / Christians misinterpret that only humans have souls, and animals are automatons. That is not true, they simply have different intelligence. Next, we can get into AI, and if they have souls, the AI is more like the sword then the animal, they are built from nature, but are not nature. Either way EVERYTHING is a result of God, that does not change. The only distinction is natural vs artificial (man-made), not god vs not god. It is impossible for something NOT to be a result of God since the universe (and everything in it) is a result of God.

>Not "can only". Rather, *is*. Big difference.
The scripture says "God is one" for a reason. The trinity (man-made doctrine) assumes that God's substance can only be God, Jesus, and the holy spirit when God's substance (the soul) is in every conscious being birthed from God (humans, angels, animals). These beings are distinct from each other, but all share the same substance. God's substance is consciousness, God is consciousness. Nothing can't come from something. Consciousness had to come from the original consciousness (God).'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16526214 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)18:46:34') {

'>>16520063
>Thoughts?
Why did you use exodus as your example and then direct your question at Christians instead of jews?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16526224 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)18:50:12') {

'>>16526212
>not god vs not god
*It's not "god" vs "not god".
That's what I meant.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16526366 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)19:45:38') {

'>>16526212
>God's substance (the image of God) can not be apart from god's substance.

And yet we are separated from God, we can only come back to him through Jesus.

That should give you a hint.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16526369 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)19:47:08') {

'>>16526206
>Uh huh. And they are archaeological discoveries, not works that were *transmitted* from antiquity.
Fouad 266 was found in a garbage heap, it wasn't translated in any meaningful sense. Let's not pretend you're doing anything other than coming up with a post-hoc justification to use Greek.

>That's not the verse relevant to this discussion, and for the record the LXX renders Theos in the singular too.
It is quite relevant if you want to try to use the word 'Elohim' to mean a plurality and argue with me as to the etymology and meaning of Hebrew terms that you clearly don't understand, which is why you say moronic things like

>"And God said, Let us make man according to our image and likeness, and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the flying creatures of heaven, and over the cattle and all the earth, and over all the reptiles that creep on the earth."

I want to point out how Genesis 1:26 has god saying plural. Then in 1:27, the verse where God actually makes Man, you have וַיִּבְרָא and בְּצַלְמוֹ, 'he created', in His image; singular.

You would know this if you actually read the BIble.

>Uh, that's not the word for Elohim.
Yes, I know that. It is a verb meaning to create or to fashion.

>It's concerned with creation.
Yes, I know that. It is the third person plural conjugation of the root ב-ר-א , to make or fashion. If 'Elohim' was plural, you'd see the plural conjugation of Elohim creating something, and not the singular conjugation that is in fact in the text.

>The word Elohim *in isolation* is plural,
It is not and you are literally too ignorant of the text or of the intricacies of Hebrew to understand what you are talking about. You stick the ים ending to (masculine) nouns to pluralize. However, א-ל-ה is a verb, not a noun, which is why itself gets conjugated into things like אלהי, אלוה, אלוהך, etc.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16526382 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)19:52:06') {

'>>16526366
No, our human nature is separated from God. Our souls are created from God's substance:

So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

The end goal is to reunite with our godly nature, overcoming death and having eternal life. How? By being in union with God (reuniting with him) like Jesus was. Following the example of Christ, who was the firstborn of the new creation. >>16526061'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16526413 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)20:04:25') {

'>>16526369
>I want to point out how Genesis 1:26 has god saying plural. Then in 1:27, the verse where God actually makes Man, you have וַיִּבְרָא and בְּצַלְמוֹ, 'he created', in His image; singular.

Not that anon, but why is this? Jews says God was addressing the angels in 1:26 while trinitarians says he was addressing Jesus. Either way in 1:27 God alone created man, not whoever he was addressing in 1:26. Also, there was no majestic plural in Hebrew so what did he mean by this unless he was addressing his own powers as the Elohim (himself).'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16526417 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)20:06:03') {

'>>16520063
Exodus 20:3 heavily implies that Judaism and Christianity are Monolatric
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monolatry
Catholicism seems to reinforce this further'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16526647 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)22:09:14') {

'>>16526369
>Fouad 266 was found in a garbage

Are you seriously contending that Greek wasn't used in Christian liturgy through the entire medieval period? That's ridiculous.

Wake the fuck up, numbnuts.

I don't need a "justification" to use the bible passed down to me by the early Church, thanks for playing try again next time.

Especially when I can notice that both Philo of Alexandria and Josephus BOTH corroborate the primeval chronology of Genesis preserved ONLY in the LXX.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16526951 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)00:36:49') {

'>>16526382
>human nature is separated from God
Yes. Except in the person of Jesus.

>Our souls are created from God's substance

Is God's breath really his substance? Or is it a product, like our breath is. To quote the eastern autocephalous churches, his breath would be his energy as opposed to his essence.

You seem intent on equating God's image with his substance. Is a photograph of you the same thing as yourself?

No, clearly not. It does not capture everything that makes you what you are, it is a dimensionally reduced representation of your body.

>firstborn of the new creation

Begotten, not made. One in being with the Father.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16527283 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)05:09:47') {

'>>16526951
>You seem intent on equating God's image with his substance. Is a photograph of you the same thing as yourself?
Did you just disprove your own trinity?

Colossians 1:15
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.

If Jesus is an image of God, and you're implying that an image is not the same as the original then you just claimed Jesus is not God. I expect you to backpedal now. Anyway, all I'm saying is God's "substance" is the soul, the divine part of man. Everyone is created with the substance of God, not only Christ. Christ is only the first begotten (born from above) son of God. In John 3:3 Jesus is establishing a modus operandi, in order to overcome fallen human nature and ascend to a godly state you must be born from above. That is why Christ is the example, the way, the truth, and the life. No one enters the father (God) expect through him (his example). The end goal is for everyone to be in union with God, thus begotten (born from, or brought forth) from above. The rest is idolatry, and only leads to false doctrines like faith alone.'
;

}

if(Cult of Passion && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16527307 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)05:22:26') {

'>>16523091
100% backwards, typical for a human.

You realize Allah does not love humans, is the "Father of No One", operates under a totality of a Master/Slave relationship.

>logical paradoxes and mental gymnastics
Such as? Trinity doesnt count, your own Cognition is the limiting factor, you either see it or dont, end of story.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16527362 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)05:52:19'  && image=='Screen Shot 2024-04-20 at 5.47.21 AM.png') {

'>>16527307
>You realize Allah does not love humans
One google search is all you needed.

>typical for a human
And you're what, an alien?

The problem with Islam isn't the core theology, it's over 9000+ useless traditions from hadiths that kill any message the Quran was trying to convey. Similar to Talmudic Judaism.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16527426 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)06:19:07') {

'>>16520698
Only one God and the trinity aren't incompatible'
;

}

if(Cult of Passion && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16527473 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)06:35:41'  && image=='2022-10-05_04.30.49.jpg') {

'>>16527362
>One google search is all you needed.
One tour is all you needed to know, their's is a culture of lying, I would...Ive lived and died there. Lived truth, not wished truth.
>an alien?
The literal definition of, as after I rewrote nearly your entire species' field in Evolutionary Biology and BioPhyisics, its basically named after me at this point concidering I altered both Physics and Biology and M.D. and Psychology and Congition, Collective Intelligences and Swarms, Molecular Cognition (and ultimately the root source of Life at the level of Base Physice).

>>16527112
I am the killer of gods and the measurer of souls...

...try me.'
;

}

if(Cult of Passion && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16527481 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)06:37:45'  && image=='Screenshot_20240329-103635_Photos.jpg') {

'>>16527473
>I would know*
You've lived in Muslim country, right?'
;

}

if(Cult of Passion && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16527487 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)06:43:13'  && image=='cabbage-sprout-underground-macro-seed-growth-side-cut-view-soil-isolated-white-120767785.jpg') {

'>>16527473
>Physics and Biology
Speaking of which, I need to get on that project, Later Fusion. Cold fusion is for stupid idiot humans.

If fusion above iron is acheived...then I present to you the Nova Sphere. Dyson Sphere's non-mentally disabled father called 'reality based existence'.

Would be double nobel worthy for Physics and Biology.'
;

}

if(Cult of Passion && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16527489 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)06:44:16'  && image=='1713525342087104.jpg') {

'>>16527487
>Latereral* Fusion
Not "Cold Fusion", Organic Fusion.

As I was saying, human, your creator has competition...

t.Dark Star'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16527514 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)07:02:14') {

'>>16527473
>Allah does not love humans
Your claim

>Quran verses about Allah loving humans
Claim refuted

>B-but their culture!
The claim was "Allah does not love humans", not "their culture". You shifted the goalposts.

>Goes on to list credentials
All those credentials, and you're still a dumbass who got refuted with one google search, you've been eternally BTFO.

>>16527481
Half of my family's from a Muslim country. There's no difference between a third world Muslim country, and a third world Christian one. It's all the same. The main differences comes when you compare secular first world countries (US, western Europe) to the third world but that's to be expected.'
;

}

if(Cult of Passion && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16527515 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)07:02:37'  && image=='Screenshot_20240420-180023_Chrome~2.jpg') {

'They didnt ban me because it was "off-topic", thats practically impossible for me to do, because everything is tangential to all other things.

They banned me because its true.'
;

}

if(Cult of Passion && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16527517 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)07:03:52'  && image=='images (5) (24).jpg') {

'>>16527514
>Your claim
YOU ARE NOW IGNORING ALL WORDS TO LARP LIKE YOU HAVE ANYTHING BUT URINE IN YOUR LAP.

STOP LYING ON THE INTERNET YOU FECKLESS CREATION.'
;

}

if(Cult of Passion && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16527523 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)07:06:37'  && image=='madness+1.jpg') {

'THESE ARE YOU NEIGHBORS, HUMANS.

>Why is my country and the world so trash?
Because your neighbor is invisible to you..........'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16527536 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)07:12:46') {

'>>16527489
You kill yourself: nothing happens.

I kill myself: black hole sun comes.

How does it feel like knowing you're all talk?'
;

}

if(Cult of Passion && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16527583 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)07:35:57') {

'>>16527536
Had you not been a coward I could beat your ass in your own bedroom, within 24 hours if I needed to. I know you'll dodge and bail though.

Any time, any place, pumpkin.'
;

}

if(Cult of Passion && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16527584 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)07:37:14'  && image=='2023-12-23_20.04.53.jpg') {

'>>16527536
Remember my name...we've probably been closer than you would be comfortable with at some point...'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16527599 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)07:48:24') {

'>>16527583
You can beat a cripple? Am I supposed to be impressed? Even with my disability I could still probably knock you unconscious you little shit. Internet tough guy routine won't work on me. You kill yourself, no one cares. I kill myself and the world will be judged for what it did to me.

I have witnessed and testified that you are a worthless name faggot NPC who thinks he's smarter than he is, and that I am worthy of the throne, because I was pierced by you people.'
;

}

if(Cult of Passion && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16527628 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)08:09:07'  && image=='2023-10-18_06.00.58.jpg') {

'>>16527599
>You can beat a cripple?
No, I would drown one.

And your dog. Im keepin the cat. Better treats, better scratches, better everything.'
;

}

if(Cult of Passion && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16527634 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)08:12:00'  && image=='1712825958558545.gif') {

'>>16527599
>that I am worthy of the throne, because I was pierced by you people.
Maybe next time dont say;
>How does it feel like knowing you're all talk?
You asked for this.........that was "Man Talk" for "FIGHT ME NOW!"

Talk shit=get hit, I dont play "tsss nuh-uh".

Bring a PhD or ask for wisdom, you are bringing me neither.....'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16527643 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)08:16:44') {

'>>16527628
>>16527634
You better be ready to kill if you're not "all talk", and I don't fear death. Like I said, when I die, judgment comes. Prepare to kneel before my fucking throne. I'm immortal, don't you get it? When I fall, I ascend as a king.'
;

}

if(Cult of Passion && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16527650 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)08:20:36'  && image=='2022-05-07_18.42.47.jpg') {

'>>16527643
>When I fall, I ascend as a king.
Aww, good thing the thing above forces whats below to rise with it.

And no....my research is cross referenced with the best in the world in all those fields I posted.

I really am "That Guy"...please be in reality with me.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16527663 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)08:23:56') {

'>>16527650
I don't care who you are, I'm the son of God, and my only reality now is that I must be sacrificed so that this world will be burned up. If you're too much of a bitch to murder me then I will end myself. I'll resurrect with god-like power so it's all good.'
;

}

if(Cult of Passion && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16527678 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)08:29:05') {

'>>16527663
>I'll resurrect with god-like power so it's all good.
Your creation; Adam and Eve, is polluted by your creator.

Your system, you religions, YOUR SPIRIT, operates in VIOLATION.

Kick rocks "Holy Ghost", you seek only your corrupted desires, SATAN.'
;

}

if(Cult of Passion && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16527687 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)08:33:19'  && image=='2017-11-18_12.52.05.jpg') {

'>>16527663
How does it feel....knowing I cam send YOUR GOD, THE CREATOR, INTO PRISON FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS.

WE CAN SACRFICE TOGETHER, XENO.

TO SWIM IN AGONY FOR ETERNITY.

WE CAN.'
;

}

if(Cult of Passion && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16527693 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)08:34:30'  && image=='pinhead.gif') {

'JOIN, OR BE THE PYRE.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16527699 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)08:36:50') {

'>>16527678
My desire is the end of suffering, and I will be victorious. No one will stand in my way. Once I offer my life to God, I will win the victory in the spirit of truth. You'll see me in the sky, then what? Then you'll know I was right.'
;

}

if(Cult of Passion && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16527715 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)08:42:01'  && image=='images (5) (18).jpg') {

'>>16527699
>My desire is the end of suffering
Then your desire is the Extinction of Humanity.

Thats one of those "levers in Heaven" that if pulled unravels into Biblical levels of Chaos.

People would start WW3 just to feel a need to be something.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16527722 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)08:46:08') {

'>>16527715
The extinction of humanity as we know it, the beginning of apotheosis into a new state of existence. Good.'
;

}

if(Cult of Passion && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16527727 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)08:48:40'  && image=='images (7) (28).jpg') {

'>>16527722
>the beginning of apotheosis into a new state of existence
Someone else said that and he was murdered because of it.

Careful with one way tickets...life can suddenly become veeeeeery long.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16528048 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)11:46:33') {

'You are a god because you have a mind but you don't eat from the tree of life. In heaven God is the Holy Spirit and lives in the god's heads along side their mind. He coordinates between them but doesn't really direct them. When it says the gods created the heavens and the earth it was with their minds. In your head, when you shut your thinking part (logic/imagination) off, there is only darkness, when you enter the kingdon instead of darkenss there will be a still small voice saying, "yep."';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16528223 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)12:54:50') {

'>>16528048
Here is how you live like a god; no one tells you shit. When you have a desire follow it? Sounds like satanism- kill and fuck everyone and everything then burn and eat them! To be a god is to rule the animals instincts, animals are programmed with instincts- they didn't just appear one day, we have all the same instincts as lions, rabbits, dogs, hamsters, inside us. Fish do not have instincts because a creature needs a nose AND lungs in order to receive them.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16528267 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)13:10:39') {

'>>16520063
>You shall have no other gods before me
That verse is meant very literally, the Hebrew means literally before, i.e. in front of or in the presence of God. Not just "higher in honour" but any worship of any other god alongside God is prohibited.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16528272 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)13:12:16') {

'>>16527715
I always thought that Chaos was the best part of WH40K lore. I particularly liked that fragment where that knight enters Slaanesh's domain and resists every one of the seven temptations, but then when he reaches the center and sees Slaanesh herself, he instantly submits to her.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16528380 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)13:39:57') {

'>You shall have no other gods before me
Your god is your mind, you are your own god. You remember rules and instructions (by your own free will) and say these make you like God. What these really show is that without them you (your mind) is evil. That is what happens when you eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and get kicked out of the garden!'
;

}

if(Cult of Passion && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16528549 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)14:21:21'  && image=='1455088758388.jpg') {

'>>16528380
>Your god is your mind
Godhead, Christ Consciousness.
Yes.

>these make you like God
No, being able to see souls lie and shirk in front of me, and the lie to themselves they werent lying...and they believe their own lies.

These arent "ensouled" people, theyre brainwashed to be unable speak the truth by means of Cognitive Manipulation. They speak from a perspective other than their own or speak from the perspective of self, this causes the "truth" to always aling in yourself that way that benefits you most. Trapped in a body that can only accept instructions, it cannot write them, even for itself.

In other words...it can be used to make psychopathic, low-moral inhibition, hyper-sexual drive, lies CONSTANTLY, even to themselves and they believe it.

>eat of the tree of the knowledge
I have. It was two sentences in a Book, when read a vision of words and letters spirallingly scrolling arcross my brain.

Immediately after I was a Mathematician without any prior training outside Algebra in school.

>kicked out of the garden!
The Garden, to me, is Earth, getting "kicked out" would be Excommunication. Meaning I would get a cold ass shoulder from literally every human on this planet, never a smirk, never a hi.

I suspect Judas met his end this way, well...in that case the Spirit would have been quite hostile and threatening at all corners so Judas an heroed to cease being turned on By The Earth Itself.

Ive experienced it enough to know exactly how that plays out..."terrifying" doesnt do it justice becausr it can read your fear (always has, took notes too) and it will be EXACTLY what you feared most.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16528639 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)14:47:26') {

'The four faces; lion is a ruler with the oxen (domesticated animals) under him. These are common earth rulers and their NPCs. Then you have the face of a man, this is a person who is actually thinking for thmesleves, making mistakes, being a little god while constantly fucking up. Then the eagle is someone who is not thinking like a man but led by a spirit.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16528672 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)15:00:39') {

'I 100% renounce astrology and the horoscope but just to point out the four faces are the 4 cardinal signs with the scorpion used to be represented as an eagle.';

}

if(Cult of Passion && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16528687 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)15:06:45'  && image=='1713204933748109.jpg') {

'>>16528672
>scorpion
That was what I got. Scorpio ex-wife that really twisted the knife in the divorce, classic child sacrificial nation.

Besides, Im hybridized with oyster and octopus genes (Rh-/Tribe of Dan), flying is for birds, I invert and construct using my central nervous system, chalkboards are for humans.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16528758 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)15:33:49') {

'Inside us at birth is a child and a dragon, the child sacrifice was extiguishing this part of your yourself, this is what gang lifestyle teaches "to be hard" and feed the dragon. The dragon is the mind married to the body, the mind is the husband who loves his wife and puts her on a pedestal.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16529226 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)17:46:20') {

'>>16528380
If you are God then go ahead and create a world right now. Create a new species from scratch. Go fly to heaven and sit in the Throne of Glory. Make all creation bow down to you. Make the sea obey you. Change the laws of time. Give justice to all the suffering. Bless the righteous of the world. Go on.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16529359 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)18:11:20') {

'Centuries later you people do not understand that the trinity are the names for mechanisms, not of entities.

God the father is the begetter, the function of God of that begets all even himself.
God the son is what is begotten, and the personality of God (us, the infinite multitude that culminates god's ever loving totality)
God the holy spirit is the causal connection between those two, action, the hand of God. The description of the action when the ouroboros completes the chain, forming a loop between God facing himself in the form of his creation (self).'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16529378 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)18:15:49') {

'>>16526647
lmao, he fucked off real quick after I mentioned the primeval Genesis chronology

not gonna touch that one with a ten foot pole, it's too much exposure

what's an extra 1400 years between friends anyways, who cares if the oldest Jewish authors from antiquity said they really happened'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16529387 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)18:17:59') {

'>>16527283
>If Jesus is an image of God

Not "an image". THE image. That's what your verse says.

He is the instrument of all creation, the Logos. Not a creation himself.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16529572 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)19:20:24') {

'>>16529387
>You seem intent on equating God's image with his substance. Is a photograph of you the same thing as yourself?
>No, clearly not.
Your words, not mine. I knew you would backpedal though. Anyway, since we're all created in THE image of God:

So God created man in His own image

What makes Jesus different? It's not the substance obviously, we all have souls. It's the Christ-like nature that Jesus was begotten with, the entire point of Christianity. Not idolatry, overcoming death and having eternal life in Christ. Literally becoming Christ-like by being born from above, and entering the kingdom of God. Your Roman Catholic Church had it half right, faith alone protestants were wrong. Unitarians seem to understand better than everyone.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16529599 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)19:27:00') {

'>>16529226
Even God's son obeys his father. The father says return to me, and I will raise you, and the son trusts in him. No one can trust their own mind, but they can put their faith in a higher power.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16529615 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)19:31:28') {

'>>16529572
>knew you would backpedal though
I anticipated your response.

Is one function of the Trinity equatable with one of it's persons? Clearly the person's of the Trinity are equatable, but does that mean the functions they perform are identical to their person?

I don't think so.
Jesus is the image of God, but is that all he is?

>What makes Jesus different? It's not the substance obviously, we all have souls.

He was not created, it really is that simple. How could the means by which creation is possible be itself created? That's circular reasoning.

He took fully human form at the Incarnation, and his human body is created like ours.

But his divinity has always existed.
Whereas the souls of men haven't always existed, and began with Adam and the breath of life.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16529632 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)19:34:02') {

'>>16529572
also
>Unitarians

ishygddt
trust me, I would know
most Unitarians are fine people, very friendly

but they're basically atheists, and became the way they are because they took Calvinism to it's logical conclusion'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16529653 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)19:40:08') {

'>>16529615
>Whereas the souls of men haven't always existed
The God substance has always existed, that is the substance men were created in the image of: the soul (or spirit) whichever word the Church has allowed you to use. I don't have the same restrictions as you. Basically everything you're saying about Jesus applies to everyone. Jesus' spirit (God substance) has always existed. Jesus the man was created and born like everyone else.

>>16529632
Their ability to interpret scripture without the trinity mind poison has opened them up to the final truth. Everyone must achieve the Christ state, it's not "this guy did it for me" so all I have to do is believe in him, sin all I want, and then enter heaven.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16529758 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)20:17:50') {

'>>16529653
>The God substance has always existed, that is the substance men were created in the image of

Ah, so now we distinguish between image and substance.

Jesus is also judge of the quick and the dead, and a carpenter.

Is carpentry therefore equatable with th ineffable substance or God? Not so, at least in my estimation.

>Their ability to interpret scripture without the trinity mind poison has opened them up to the final truth.

How do you feel about Arianism? They were part of the church too, even if they entertained heresy.

>Everyone must achieve the Christ state

That's not possible, we're not God. We can only emulate the example of Christ, otherwise it would be possible to save ourselves.

You know how emulators work, right?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16529823 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)20:39:37') {

'>>16529758
The soul is the God substance. Think of it like this. God is the original consciousness, the God substance. We are replicated consciousness made from the same substance. Something can't come from nothing. Consciousness has to come from consciousness that has always existed.

>How do you feel about Arianism?
Closer to the truth than modern trinitarianism, but still has Jesus as a literal person existing in the beginning when only his spirit (God substance), and the idea of Christ existed in the mind of God, his plan. God created this universe in order for everyone to reach the Christ state through the example of the first begotten. That is what the new creation is about, separate from the Genesis creation.

>That's not possible, we're not God.
Yeah, neither was Jesus, and yet he was still born from above and in union with God. This is the danger of idolatry, as soon as you create an idol you reject the message that EVERYONE must be born from above to enter the kingdom of God (John 3:3), and that the gate is narrow (not wide as easy believism implies).

>We can only emulate the example of Christ, otherwise it would be possible to save ourselves.
Yes, until New Jerusalem when everyone will exist in the Christ state. That is the end goal like I stated. Christianity itself is a placeholder religion until the second coming. You are saved and redeemed from your sins until the time when sin will no longer exist, not because God will override our free will so we don't sin anymore, but when humanity collectively achieves the Christ-state. That's what the marriage metaphor is about. It's not about being married to Jesus or the Church, it's about marriage to the Christ state that Jesus was the first begotten of. Begotten from the dead into eternal life. Sin = death, Righteousness = life according to God.

I know it's not easy to accept, but there will be a new perfect world, this world we're in right now will end. The process of redemption isn't even finalized yet.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16529964 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)21:39:58') {

'>>16529823
>Yes, until New Jerusalem when everyone will exist in the Christ state.

Look, on the final day is everyone who achieved "Christ consciousness" going to judge the living and the dead?

Or is it just going to be Jesus alone doing that?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==16530047 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)22:10:31') {

'>>16529964
The "final day" is a final judgment. That judgment happens right before the new heavens and earth. On the new earth, after the resurrection, everyone will live in the Christ state while still having free will. The judgment itself comes first, and even then people will be judged based on their righteousness, no one will bypass judgment because of "faith alone".'
;

}

}
}